August 20th – 2018 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #578

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Sarah H Sanders Twitter @SHSanders45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,433 Responses to August 20th – 2018 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #578

• andyocoregon says:

Ahh, beautiful, young and dumb. That’s the way I used to like women when I was a young man. Love ’em and leave ’em. Never give them your real name.

• wheatietoo says:

Under Sharia law, those women showing their skin in public would be severely beaten or put to death.

And yet they stupidly say “Sure” and give their approval for Sharia law.

The leftist control over our schools and the media, has created a massive pool of ignorant, easily led fools.

1. MaineCoon says:

In addition I am tired of Christians attacking who I believe to be a Christian, President Trump. Paraphrasing, Franklin Graham has made a comment that he has seen POTUS heart in such matters and implied he thought so also (no link, sorry). My response to such Christians criticizing POTUS:. Is salvation for all but POTUS? Read God’s Word. We should pray for our Christian President.

I really have no time for Christians of different denominations who spend all their time attacking other Christians for having different prayers or traditions. We are in a war against Satan and his demons, not each other. What would Christ want?— Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸 (@JackPosobiec) August 19, 2018

• mopar2016 says:

Well said, anyone that’s paying attention can see the change in PDJT.
      We could’ve ended up with crooked Hillary.

• Remington says:

….’In the end, you are, exacly what you are….’

• Bert Darrell says:

mopar2016: by your post, I assume that Hillary would follow the “former Mayors of Detroit” model of city management, popularly known as PAY TO PLAY, no exceptions made.

Dear God, have pity and protect people of New York city from the sticky, money-grabbing tentacles of Hillary, the purple spawn of Satan and her insatiable hunger for money and other forbidden things, which I am ashamed to list herein.

• Bendix says:

My very staunch church prays for our leader President Trump, as president, as a person, and, since they are afraid he might not know Jesus, they pray for that too.
      As we all should.
      I read on some site, it could have been this one, a comment describing candidate Trump as “a sinner like we all are”.

• Sayit2016 says:

Their fear is unfounded. Christians should not be in the judging business on other’s relationship with God. God knows the heart they do not.

• NC PATRIOT says:

I watched VSG change as his campaign progressed–and especially as more pastors prayed over him and with him ! All his cabinet meetings begin with prayer, The Nativity scenes were brought back into the WH at Christmas. He seldom gives a speech without mentioning GOD. I would suggest that POTUS is no more of a sinner than any of the rest of us ! (Because ANY sin, un-redeemed, will separate you from God.)

So I HATE the qualifiers people give him—–“he is an imperfect man but—–“or “he has a checkered history but”———to all those pious people I say “Look in the mirror, my friend !”

• Albertus Magnus says:

I do not disagree with what you have posted here but want to make a bigger point.

God has NEVER depended solely on holy people to do His Will or to deliver His people.

In the Old Testament, we see the pagan WHORE Rahab, that helped the Jewish people and Joshua take the land promised by God to them. It was the ADULTEROUS King David who wrote the psalms and gave the world the dynasty from which Jesus sprung. And in history, it was the pagan foreign king, Cyrus, who conquered the Holy Land, allowed the Jewish people to return home AND gave them the money to rebuild their temple.

God uses those HE chooses and often picks champions and messengers that nobody would expect for the purpose of confounding the wise and worldly. There is NOT ONE SINGLE AMERICAN living present that had the life, money, AMERICA FIRST VALUES, media experience and business savvy who could have taken on the globalists, deep state, rinos, progressives, and evil forces and WIN. NO one else.

God bless PDJT and everyone working to MAGA!

• Binkser1 says:

Don’t forget about Paul who literally killed and persecuted Christians before his conversion.

• farmhand1927 says:

St Paul the Apostle was no saint when he started out, either. God doesn’t pick perfect people to do great things for His Kingdom. God picks imperfect people and perfects them as they go.

• KittyKat says:

Another example was the Roman Centurian, of whom Jesus said he had never seen such faith.

• Coast says:

Another example is Moses….who ended up leading the people out of Egypt and writing the first books of the Bible. God can (and does) use anyone for His purpose.

• KittyKat says:

Great example.

• Cuppa Covfefe says:

Not forgetting David, and many, many other people GOD used to do HIS PERFECT WILL.

GOD uses each and every one of us, warts, sins, and all. Were HE to want only perfect people, the only ONE he could use is JESUS, His Only-Begotten Son, and we killed him, both on the Cross and with our SINS. (and yes, I know it was necessary for OUR salvation, but I hope you get what I mean)…

Man can only see the outside. GOD sees the heart, and the very soul of each of us.
            “For ALL have sinned, and fallen short of the GLORY of GOD”.

Seems like someone (Corrupt the Record, Media Splatter, etc.) has been stirring the pot of division again…

• KittyKat says:

And David for all his faults, saw God so clearly, and himself beloved by God. (The Hebrew name David means “beloved”. )

• PS says:

As we say in our business, those who ride the edge of the rules make the best auditors. They know where the bodies are buried.

Was Trump flawed? Yes, multiple divorcee, ruthless real estate developer in the hardest market in the nation, ran in Democrat circles (repeat, flawed). He played the media circus, played politics, was self centered, brash, misogynist.

Then I think he had his Come to Jesus moment, and realized he could fix it. He didn’t have to live that way.

It takes a strong personality to run for President, to fight, to lead. I couldn’t do it. So many in DC just go with the flow, represent that interest, get that payout. Sink in the swamp.

So there is the Trump that Was, and the Trump that Is. And I like this Trump, because he represents a change away from big government, back to individualism. Capitalism, not Cronyism.

• LafnH20 says:

Reflective.
          Formidable.
          Relentless.
          Capable…
          Willing!
          Good ole…
          “Underestimate Him, at your Peril”…
          Donald J Trump
          (The Donald)
          🤔
          Perfect. 😎
          I like This Trump Too!!

• NC PATRIOT says:

I don’t think he was ever a misogynist (or a racist). He has a LONG history of treating women well and with respect. Even in that tape “they will let you” when questioned further he said, “when they say stop, I stop”

• trapper says:

Sing it, Brother!

• KittyKat says:

like!!!

• LafnH20 says:

Agreed, Alburtus.

Amen

• MaineCoon says:

Absolutely! One of my favorite verses, said by Joseph to his brothers, is Genesis 50:20.

“And as for you, ye meant evil against me; but God meant it for good, to bring to pass, as it is this day, to save much people alive.”

God can use evil people for His good purpose. He can even use a donkey!

So God uses His people or non-believers. People for Him or against Him. I also believe POTUS believes in Christ, mostly because well-known pastors were his advisors during the campaign and now also. I watched ever little video, every little comment, indication by ever one of them to glean there thoughts. The Holy Spirit recognizes the indwelling of the Holy Spirit (or lack thereof) in another. It is my belief that many indicated POTUS as a kindred Spirit.

One can look at the fruit of the spirit and his works to further the Kingdom of God, the greatest of which will be imo the moving of the U.S. Embassey to Jerusalem.

Last Sunday I caught Pastor John Hagee’s tv sermon entitled: The Fight For Jerusalem from the series: Earth’s Last Empire. Hagee’s Ministry is the largest single financial donor to Israel. Let that sink in. The. Largest — outgiving all Jewish orgs. God purposed Him with unitying the Jews and Christians many decades ago. He (like Trump) followed his calling with many death threats. His Nights For Israel started in the early ’80s.

Hagee is one of PE/POTUS’ select group of spiritual advisors. In his sermon he explained how the select pastor group was called to the WH in October 2017 to discuss the issue of the J’lem Embassy. Hagee said the WH admin advised against moving the embassy. Hagee strongly and boldly explained to POTUS what it would mean in the eyes of God to move it, giving full testimony of Hebrew Scriptures (Christian O.T.) and thereby recognizing God’s eternal capital of His Holy Land and that POTUS would be recognized by God and humanity similarly to Truman in the true unification and recognition of Israel, the ancient and Biblical capital as Jerusalem, and recognize all Jews accordingly.

Pastor Hagee gave the Embassy dedication prayer in May. (See YouTube)

In December 2017 POTUS announced the move of the U.S. Embassey. God is leading POTUS’ heart. God is using His spiritual leaders to spiritually lead POTUS in His Word. Heathens do not heed God’s Word although God uses them in their evil deeds for HIs good purpose. Believers hear God’s Word through the Holy Spirit who leads us into all Truth and believers heed (try) God’s Word.

Against all political advice, POTUS moved the embassy to J’lem based on God speaking to Him and a spiritual leader’s (Hagee, probably others) spiritual advise given to a man who does have faith, whether other Christians see the fruit of the Spirit or his works of faith or not. I personally think His faith is unwavering at this point in his life and repeatedly seen as he gives glory to God in much of his actions and work, for such a time as this.

• Jedi9 says:

Excellent point!

• oldschool says:

Totally agree maine.

• fred2w says:

MaineCoon,

I hear ya. The worst of the lot are Black Christians, many of whom all but declare Trump the anti-Christ and thus not worth praying for.

These are the SAME people who staunchly defended Obama, who openly supported racism, theft (socialism), Black genocide (abortion) and further destruction of the Black nuclear family (gay marriage).

The hypocrisy is disgusting.

• KittyKat says:

There were plenty of white Christian neverTrumpers who posted at TRS their hate for Candidate DJT.

• Flubber says:

Maybe. But the staunchest Never Trumpers are the Jewish neocons.

• yy4u says:

Never Trumpers are probably not Christians but rather Democrats whether in Disguise (R establishment) or out of the closet (D’s). Their goals are the same — Divide the Evangelical vote that surely carried President Trump to victory. Evangelicals fell for it in Alabama (Roy Moore), why not again?

• boogywstew says:

Black Christians wouldn’t do that but christians who are Black might. There’s Hollywood Jews and there are Jews who live their faith. Big Difference. Just like the 57 varieties of gender … many on the Left pretend to be how they “feel”.

• MaineCoon says:

Sadly many black Christians are blinded for many different reasons. I had a conversation with one black Christian friend voting for Zero. She was talking ‘politicians/politics”. Abruptly, I ended it all by saying, “I voting for God’s Word.” It stunned her and she asked me to repeat it. I did. She stared at me and we never spoke of it again.

Sadly many (black, white, etc) Christians do not vote for the candidate who lines up the most with God’s Word. In ’08/’12 many, many Christians put social justice issues before God’s issues. Imo, such are more secular than lead spiritually by His word. That just how I saw those elections. Granted now I know the Rinos were no better. America got what they deserved.

In ’16 Christians turned to God, prayed & voted Donald J. Trump into office.

• Brant says:

I don’t think David was a choir boy.

• ChrisSy says:

Thank you for this Maine! I’ve been a Christian since I gave my life to Christ in 1979, but I’m still just a sinner, saved by grace. Over the years it would have been easy for someone to laugh at me and say, You call yourself a Christian?! Oh wait..they have. Now we are in a spiritual war that once I could only have imagined. We must stop destroying one another!

• MaineCoon says:

I am just a sinner saved by grace, too, and also have some who find it hard to believe. I can never put down POTUS as I know my sin is no less. We are commanded to pray for those in authority over us and those Christians who criticize POTUS aren’t obeying that command. We are commanded to treat other Christians BETTER than the non-believer. That is the command. Trust and obey There’s no other way.

• Amy2 says:

Oh man thanks for the reminder! I haven’t downloaded Wretched Radio in a couple years! Even longer with Ray Comfort. Love them both!

• Alligator Gar says:

Then they admit to violating the First Amendment rights of conservative posters! Let’s sic our First Amendment attorneys on these devils! This should be an easy win for our side seeing as the leftards were stupid and arrogant enough to put their playbook in writing.

• Luna says:

We keep taking this and not doing something. I get these are left run sites and many big money left groups push them too, but we can vote with our traffic. We can pick a day and refuse to use social media. Period. Conservative free media day. If we all got off completely would THAT get their attention? Im not techy, so I don’t know for sure.

2. Dora says:

I just heard Stuart Varney report this on his show. I don’t want to believe it. I keep reminding myself that the polls are fake. But what a disaster this would be if it happens!

=====

Democrats on the verge of winning 222 House seats in 2018 midterm elections: Poll

• Publius2016 says:

lol!!! how when America First gets Majority Men, Majority White women, and now, 30% Black Americans??? Fake News Suppression polls…

• Binkser1 says:

First. If we have that many idiots in this country that would vote Dems in, then this country couldn’t be saved anyway. Secondly, don’t believe this for a second

• Piper77 says:

If Dems take the House..there’s no way the Wall ever gets built.

• patsfaninpittsburgh says:

Democrats are always on the verge in August.

The Washington Examiner also had the Democrats registering 12 million new voters.

What is it with people who lived through 2016 are still giving any polls credence?

• gda says:

Yawn. Would this be the same YouGov that had PT behind Crooked Hillary by 45-49 THE DAY BEFORE the 2016 election?

Nuff said.

• Dutchman says:

Haven’t you heard. That poll WAS accurate, it’s just that so many of us decided to vote “Trump” at the last minute! Low info deplorables, probably flipped a coin!/s,…

• WRB says:

For what it’s worth, per http://www.thegreenpapers.com/G16/President-Details.phtml
        the actual national vote came in
        46 – 48 in favor of Clinton
        which is not that far off from the YouGov poll 45-49

Of course, piling up huge margins in CA and NY is not how you win the electoral college.

As for the mid-terms, in my opinion, it is still early to get a good read.

• jbowen82 says:

I think you get the same phenomenon in Congessional districts. There are only about 50 that are competitive – the rest are either safe D or safe R. So the nationwide popular vote is meaningless. The D’s can pile up all the votes they want in gerrymandered majority-minority districts and all the excess votes are wasted.

• I agree gda, big Yawn.

Even on the night of the election at 8 PM the polls and all of the news outlets had Hilary at about 90% to win.

They wouldn’t give it up to Trump until the hard evidence came in.

They are all still in denial.

• Remington says:

WOW…I just heard on cable TV that the number was closer to 789…Damn polls are so inconsistent.

• Lady in Red says:

Oh please, if you are going to push fake polls at least make them seem plausible. This is absurd. I can’t believe anyone other than crazed libs would buy these numbers as realistic.

• Nigella says:

So you get NBC out saying that the Dems might lose seats and not have a blue wave, and you have ABC say if the election were held today the Dems would gain 40 seats…. Polls are useless… Just get out and vote…

• Tseg says:

Sounds like Soros finally got that new firmware patch into the voting machines.

• Katherine McCoun says:

The polls are only fake if we turn out to vote. Otherwise, they are a self fulfilling prophesy.

In our small TN town, in which the Dems would seem to not have a prayer of a chance for any race, they are promoting Get Out the Vote in a major way. They realize that each person they get fired up will reach out to others via social media who may live in a swing area and whose votes will count. They have apps, registering new people and making sure family and friends talk about voting to everyone in their circle, whether local or distance, and everyone encourages/takes other to vote. Turning out the vote Does make a difference!

We must not be cocky, dismissing the polls as fake. We must realize that the faithful Dem voters are determined, angry and eager to vote.

We beat the polls in ’16, in part, by turning out in overwhelming numbers – enough to overwhelm the usual cheating. We must do it again in ’18!!

• MfM says:

I noticed the polling was done with…. “4,989 registered voters in 57 competitive districts”

Yet they don’t list the districts they consider ‘competitive’ and that is less than 90 per district polled.

Up until 8 PM on election day ‘they’ were still projecting Hillary would win.

While I would not ignore the polling, I won’t lose sleep over it.

Honestly, lulling the Democrats into thinking they are going to win with so-so polls is fine with me.

• Sugarhillhardrock says:

The election is light years away in political time.
      The Lefties are about to have their entire narrative tossed into a salad as the Coupists are about to be criminally outed. There is going to be fallout from that event for a few years.
      Meanwhile, PDJT keeps gaining credibility with voters as the economy keeps turning.
      The pollsters are mostly leftist and are doing what they always do.
      Don’t let the bastards get you down, Fellow Treepers.

3. Troublemaker10 says:

It must be a sign that the “Muh Russia/Muh obstruction” coup is gonna fail. They are now back to Trump’s not well/article 25.

• Binkser1 says:

Wow, I’m surprised. I thought they would go with the “Stormy Daniels/Trump hates women” narrative next. Looks like they’re going with the “Trump is mentally unfit” narrative. Is this the 3rd or 4th time on this one? The media is a total joke now.

• Dutchman says:

See, they have a hat. They write their 6-7 attacks in paper, and as each one fails, they pull a ‘ new’ one, out of the hat, then put the ‘old’ one back in.

It’s an easy system, cause they aren’t sophisticated, or very bright.

• thedoc00 says:

They are trading the slut who makes a dollar on her back and re-runs of her on her back for a tramp who just sold her soul for a dollar. The media decided to go with Maria Omarosa’s story.

• Cuppa Covfefe says:

Could it be that Omarosa is the “other plant” that was put into VSGPDJT’s administration? The way the left are fawning over her, and pushing her fake stories seems to be a tell…

• Flubber says:

Not Just that.. Forty year old scrubbers tend to be mentalists.

• TheLastDemocrat says:

Stormy Daniels had overnight fame, and now has options for making money besides whatever the Progs were paying her. With getting on this British reality show, she may have become independently wealthy, and so does not have to carry on with the Progs who made up that story.

• Lady in Red says:

“Anyone who has known Trump for years…” may we see a list of these individuals, Joe?

• Jedi9 says:

Speaking of the Muh Russia, and excellent must listen about Glen Simpson lying to congress!

• G3 says:

Joe Scarborough who’s political aspirations ended due to the dead intern speaks mental fitness. Again, was she pregnant at the time or not?

• Alligator Gar says:

We will never know–ever. That area is where I am from. The “super squeaky clean family-God-n-military place” runs only skin deep. The rot runs all the way through. The Phenix City mob went to Ft. Walton to set up shop when Alabama got tired of them. That kind of gives you a clue about Okaloosa County, Florida, eh?

• Robert Smith says:

The Trump attack avenues just rotate through the press. Be ready for women to pop again soon.

• MfM says:

So Joe, when was the last time you spent time with Trump? When was the last time you played golf with him? When was the last time you had lunch or dinner with him?

Joe implying that you don’t have a stake in Trump’s political career is a joke, that is all you talk about!

• G3 says:

Probably when Joe and Mika attempted to crash the Trump New Year’s Eve Party at Mar a Lago….Mika had a head injury..I mean facelift.

• KittyKat says:

I remember a story about Joe and Mika trying to crash the New Year’s Eve party at Mar A Lago, right after President Trump won, and that they were barred from entry, and it has seemed that is when the pair of them turned rabid against him.

• beaujest says:

Is Dr Scarborough accepting new patients and does he take Medicare?

• bentley1blog says:

troublemaker…guess old morning Joe is describing his self. Just look at him…a head like Gumbi with coke bottle glasses. I too wear glasses so don’t take offense. He and his Mika are the most ridiculous pair of attention grabbers…disturbing.

4. Publius2016 says:

YES! the real enemy is Deep State’s Congress!! (90% RINOs Nevertrumpers Dems)…

5. getfitnow says:

FTA – The federal judge who had ordered the government to restart the Obama-era deportation amnesty in full has backed off his decision and said the government does not, after all, have to begin accepting new applications.

6. Ken Maritch says:

I am hanging out on Twitter watching the hashtag #manaforttrial.
    The libs/leftists are pinning all their hopes on a conviction.
    I am not saying Manafort is an angel, but I want to see him get off just to have their souls crushed.

• Publius2016 says:

Remember Judge Ellis has the actual Special Counsel memo. Even President Trump doesn’t! think about that…

• Troublemaker10 says:

Bench conferences with lawyers during deliberation? Sounds odd, but I don’t know anything about legal norms.

• Publius2016 says:

very…most likely, the jurors were being surveilled by Special Counsel…

• Dutchman says:

I THINK, if both sides agree, they CAN submit a plea agreement, right up to the moment the jury comes back with a verdict.
          Any such deal is ‘off the table’, once the jury has a verdict. Just saying it COULD be that,…or some last minute manuevering.

MAYBE Prosecution not confident, so extending offer?

• Oldskool says:

Can’t imagine what the jury has taken two and a half days deliberating as according to Peter Doocy at FOX reporting around noon, that the prosecution had never provided an index linking evidence presented to which charge. Not sure how you get “beyond reasonable doubt” without that.

• thedoc00 says:

Problem is the good judge does not have all the secrete orders, sealed for “national security reasons”. Everybody keeps forgetting how Judge Ellis exposed the very existence of Mueller Secrete orders (written and verbal) but I doubt the public or the judge has seen or heard them all. Rosenstein needs to be deposed NOW to get all his secrete orders on paper and stopped from issuing more.

• Troublemaker10 says:

I know he may be guilty of some of those charges, but I want him to get off because of “fruit of the poisonous tree”.

• andyocoregon says:

If Manafort is convicted of any of the charges, I hope President Trump gives him an immediate pardon just to kick sand in the faces of all the loony liberals.

• Remington says:

Andy…that would make my day…I’d be guffawing in the street watching them implode…I hope all charges are dismissed, which would again have me guffawing in the streets..

• Tseg says:

You are projecting… you sound sure they still have souls.

7. Bendix says:

Here’s an essay from that Northeastern Liberal Elite Democrat I keep linking to.
    It isn’t really political, but it offers opinion and insight about what is going on in America with the war on our president, with some background from history thrown in.
    I don’t necessarily agree with all of it.
    Remember, though, this man in many ways is one of them (in italics), so he’s familiar with those he speaks of here:
    “The one thing he [President Trump] has truly accomplished is driving his opponents in the overclass out of their gourds with loathing and resentment.”
    “Meanwhile, the class of former winners-turned-losers — the Silicon Valley executives, the Hollywood movers and shakers, the Brooklyn Hipsters, the Ivy League faculties, the Deep State guideline writers, the K-Street consultants, the yoga ladies of Fairfield County, Connecticut, the acolytes of Oprah Winfrey and Elizabeth Warren — resort to righteous litigation in their crusade to restore the proper order of rule in this land. When they come to power, the shining city will be at hand….”
    The overclass (not his term, he credits someone named Michael Lind with it) does truly believe they are going to bring things back to a wonderful state, or many of them do.
    What the Oprahs don’t see is that under their reign, things deteriorated to the point they are at now, and there comes a point where one has to see that “Republicans” had nothing to do with it.
    I think Oprah does see it. Shame on her for not admitting she was wrong.
    This thing is worth reading if you like highbrow type essays on culture:
    http://kunstler.com The Winners Will Lose And The Losers Will Win 8/20/2018

8. Liked by 3 people

• The Boss says:

Actually, the shot was a the DoJ. Read carefully.

• mazziflol says:

Relax everyone. People here tell me all the time, that Trump is just talking opposite what is really going on behind the scenes to throw everyone off (Including his voter base). While everyone else is playing checkers, this is 47D Underwater, Zero-Grav Space Force Chess he’s playing here. This is actually #FakeNews tweeted by the President because Sessions is actually very WOKE and not sleepy. He is actually helping the Administration and not a hindrance. He is very active in draining the swamp.

This tweet actually contains special coded communication to Q himself. Or something. /Eye roll

• treehouseron says:

4sure is 4sure that the President doesn’t have the balls to fire Sessions.

I’m 4sure that he does.

• Robert Smith says:

I see it like insulting Rocket Man in NK. There were back channels and talks going on that NOBODY knew about. Pretty incredible these days when everything, pre-Trump, seemed to leak.

• Why the snark? Can you not make an argument without attempting to insult fellow Treepers for not accepting YOUR world view as the ONLY plausible scenario?

If there is a sting in process and Sessions and PDJT are playing theater, it does not matter if the President tweets twice bashing Sessions…or a thousand times. It is false logic to think the number of tweets changes that.

Personally, I have no emotional attachment to Sessions. I do not live in Alabama and have never voted for the man. All I know is what I see.

—Weeks before the election, President Trump made his famous Our Movement speech declaring that we are in a fight for our survival.
        —We are in a war.
        —Fighting a war inherently involves deceiving the enemy and hiding your intentions.
        —The enemy has had decades to build its global network, finances, weaponry, strategy, and assorted defenses.
        —A significant portion of the country has been brainwashed and held in the dark about the truth.
        —To win this war we must counter in a short period of time what our enemy has had decades to build.

How do you think the strategy and plan would look? Would you simply walk in the front door and start slamming cuffs on people? Where would you prosecute them…with the same institutions that have been deeply corrupted? What do you think the streets would look like?

It is not 3D chess to understand that in a war…we use wartime rules and strategy.

Do you not believe we are at war?

• mazziflol says:

Perhaps it’s that my ‘snark’ is not even directed at true Treepers. Why so defensive and Hostile towards me personally…when I am expressing my thoughts based on what I see and experience? Count how many times the word YOU appears in your comment. Just more people attacking me. But as you say…we are in a WAR and this is what I expect.

• The victim card. Oh please…I was not born yesterday. This is not your 1st rodeo with such comments.

And I use you….because my comment was a reply to you any anybody else that the shoe fits. You are not the only one.

Defensive? I have nothing to be defensive about…I am completely comfortable with my comment. However, I do believe that several Treepers no longer post because of the snark.

• Steve says:

Mazzifol, they get very sensitive about any criticism of Saint Jeff on this site. Words like “troll” come out. I still believe Sessions is a white hat but don’t let them put you off commenting. Just remind them about free speech.

• Steve, if you read my comments closely…you will see that I am neutral with Sessions. I only reply to the snarky comments against other Treepers to show that there are other perspectives that have value…and that there is no reason for those types of comments.

• Except for a single ‘you’…all of them were in questions to YOU. Questions are an attack?

I meant them as actual basis of discussion. Those were intended to be real questions hoping to get feedback from you and people with similar views.

You are projecting your defensiveness onto me. All I did was state my case.

• mazziflol says:

You lost my interest long ago with the ‘Oh please’ cliché. /Next

• Steve says:

You’re as guilty as Mazzifol is. Lighten up, guys. All will be revealed soon and we can all get off our high horses and enjoy the show as DJT cleans up.

• Perhaps I am guilty…being over-protective. I have been here for several years and have noticed many people no longer posting since this entire Sessions feud started. I have been paying very close attention about who STARTS—not reply—starts those threads…90% one direction. Simply an observation.

The follower numbers have grown 5 fold over the last couple of years for CTH. I do not know how AdRem keeps up. I was trying to help self-police…and I guess I get carried away.

9. 4sure says:

Re. the press/media being fake news.

It is my belief that the media has been the propaganda arm of the left for at least the last 60 yrs or longer. Remember, we had no alternate news sources until the internet and talk radio came along. When we only had the three TV networks, the national nightly news by all three networks were reporting pretty much the same “news” and so were the major newspapers and magazines. They were all left leaning. We did not know that we were being brainwashed at the time because we had no alternative sources to point out how the fake news.

Now that we have “outed” the MSM as being in bed w/the commies (AKA DIMS) they can no longer hide.

We have no idea of the number of lies we have been told over the yrs. when we could not access alternative sources. I was friends w/a person who was the subject of a “60 Minutes” segment yrs. ago. The segment was completely biased and full of lies. I quit watching 60 minutes after that because I knew it was fake news. It also made me question everything that was being broadcast as “news” by the three networks (CBS, NBC, ABC.)

10. HickTick says:

They didn’t have social media but just imagine all the moaning and groaning , the second guessing and the experts that wailed from Dec. 7 1941 until June 6 1944 when we landed at Normandie . Took a long time to plan the attack and that’s what I see today , Long plan to take down this COUP that has a strangle hold on our government . I see parachutes being packed , bullets and guns stockpiled , We can see our D-Day coming soon .

11. Liked by 3 people

12. James Street says:

Happy Kick Democrat Butt Monday!

13. Troublemaker10 says:

• Michelle says:

Wow she is so well spoken. I love that tweet.

• Alligator Gar says:

Welcome home, Sharika. MAGA!

• America First says:

This sounds remarkably like what Kanye had to say, President Trump was among the few who visited him in the hospital and encouraged him when he had trouble with drugs. Said Trump showed him love, which was a rare commodity at that point.

• yy4u says:

I understand why blacks are reluctant to support President Trump. For most of my lifetime, blacks have been told Democrats like them and Republicans want them back in Jim Crow days. Our education system is such that I’ll bet few if any are taught that Abe Lincoln was a Republican. They revere Lincoln. I often see Abe Lincoln grouped with FDR and JFK. The “journalists” don’t come out and say he was a Democrat, but the implication is clear. Most blacks know that JFK and FDR were Democrats. Further blacks are told we are not welcoming to them; that we are racists. So if they leave the comfort of their group, will they be isolated? They won’t, but until they actually do leave their group and find out they aren’t isolated, it’s a big chance. Not many are willing to take that chance. My guess, however, is that they are beginning to take the first steps. Our job is to let them know that we see them as Americans, not as part of any color, group or religion.

• piper567 says:

she (Sharika) has a pretty good Twitter thing going…Chernovich even chimes in…

14. Nigella says:

So I see today they are back with the President is mentally unwell…Grasping at straws again as a last gasp…

15. Publius2016 says:

how do we know…the order is redacted?

• thedoc00 says:

Mueller admitted it when discussing his “secrete verbal orders” from Rosenstein in Judge Ellis’ courtroom, in a written response to a motion by Manafort.

• Publius2016 says:

admitted what? Special Counsel has violated Attorney Client Privilege, procured Presidential Transition documents, and given IMMUNITY to countless people (most likely, Comey, Strzok, etc…)…so far, there are no limits

16. inquisitorLost says:

Why was Don McGahn interviewed by the Mueller team in the first place? Was an official/unofficial statement ever offered as to the legal reasoning behind the interview? They had some inkling into possible criminal behavior he was involved in?
    ‘More than circumstantial evidence of collusion’ as Adam Schifty used to say before his BS had completely played out and left him empty handed slithering back under his rock?
    Whatever they didn’t find was apparently leaked to the NYTimes in the form of John Dean allusions.

17. phoenixRising says:

18. phoenixRising says:

• oldschool says:

Ward needs to up her game. Mcsally has the spotlight. FOX loves her and gives her lots of airtime. Huge advantage for her.

• Dutchman says:

Ward IS MAGA.McSally is McStain clone. Look where the $ is, and media support, as you say.
        It’s McConnell’s Pac putting $ into mcsally campaign, she who supported amnesty, etc. Is now falsely portraying herself as “Trumper”, and falsly portraying Ward as NOT MAGA.
        The world turned upside down.
        I HOPE Az. Voters don’t get fooled, again!

• yy4u says:

POTUS is not going to abandon Sheriff Joe. Sheriff Joe needs to back out and endorse Dr. Ward.

• Dutchman says:

AGREE, and I post this as an Az. Voter

• Budman says:

Im an Arizona voter too! As I watch a bit of fake news at night locally, the opposition candidate Sinema is blanketing the airwaves with ” I am known for working with both sides to get things done”. Meanwhile our side, meaning 3 terrible candidates, slug it out. McSally has several ads up with TOTAL LIES about Ward and not a cricket from Ward. If this is how she is going to fight in the general then I think we will lose this one. I want to support Ward but just dont think she can win. Sheriff Joe doesnt have a chance, so we have a splitter strategy. McSally is a real fighter and I think can win BUT! She is a never Trumper and will be in McConnells back pocket. I will most likely give a nod to Ward in the primary just because of the total lies McSally is spewing. WHY DONT WE HAVE BETTER CHOICES? Jeff Dewit? Our AG Bernovich? Someone else please. Very frustrated voter!

• oldschool says:

Agree. I would have liked Sheriff Joe to be POTUS pick to head prison reform and POTUS full throated support for Ward.

• Budman says:

Disagree Oldschool. Joe should be appointed HEAD OF ICE! That would surely make some SPLODEY HEADS!

• Dutchman says:

My ‘dream team’; Gov. appoints joe, to finish McStain term, kelli ward wins in Nov.
          That would be representing ME, in d.c.
          But, if ain’t gonna happen then yes, Joe step aside!

• listingstarboard says:

McSally using the McCain strategy of claiming to want the wall, and wants strong borders when in fact she has advocate for open borders and against the wall. Somethin about the “McC’s” being liars–McCain, McSally, McConnell, McCarthy…..

19. ogoggilby says:

“The establishment media did not care when the Obama administration called for the aggressive scrubbing of security clearances back in 2013.

According to our media today, revoking security clearances of those who are no longer in government is the stuff of banana republics, of dictators, and a full-blown assault against the First Amendment.

But when President Obama sought to do the exact same on a massive scale, the media hardly blinked and the news only earned dutiful coverage….”

20. oldschool says:

We were concocting a very patient 64d chess theory.

21. phoenixRising says:

22. snellvillebob says:

In other news a Federal Judge reversed himself and ruled that the US government no longer has to sign up NEW DACA illegal aliens: https://thenationalsentinel.com/2018/08/20/federal-judge-reverses-himself-and-hands-trump-admin-huge-win-on-daca/

• youme says:

The judges prior ruling ordering Trump to restore DAC on August 23 was absolutely stunning. He ruled that Trump had full authority to dismantle DACA but he ( the judge ) would not allow it because he did not like the reason Trump gave for ending DACA.

23. FofBW says:

Definition of Delusional:

A delusion is a mistaken belief that is held with strong conviction even in the presence of superior evidence to the contrary. As a pathology, it is distinct from a belief based on false or incomplete information, confabulation, dogma, illusion, or some other misleading effects of perception.

Sound like any one group we know??!! 🙂

24. Publius2016 says:

remember The Betrayer was brought in during the Electoral College Steal! these dates on thread 7 form the STRUCTURE of the Coup…Zero Hour is Deep State Central Planning!

25. Make sure to watch until the end.

The left drove this guy to the right!

LMAO!!!

26. Publius2016 says:

Before TDS, Headline read: ICE Captures Fugitive Wanted for Murder

now, it reads: ICE Says Man Detained While Driving Pregnant Wife to Hospital is Wanted for Murder in Mexico

27. Liked by 13 people

• FofBW says:

When you realize that all the social media companies, apple, etc have one thing in common.
      They are located in the most liberal place in what is arguably the most liberal state of California.
      Should we be surprised by their actions??

• snellvillebob says:

From what I heard they showed the FBI how to “short” out a couple of computer chip leads so as to reset the number count of failed passwords. This allows a brute force attack to try every possibility to find the correct password. They just hook it up to a small computer that keeps generating passwords , resetting the chip every 8 try, until a combination works. Runs all day, night, week, month until it finds it.

• Kintbury says:

I would think they may have exposed themselves to some serious civil liability if they did not even ask for a warrant.

28. NJF says:

Great article.

29. Les Standard says:

Prosperity is hell and the left won’t stand for it!

30. For Eyes says:

A simple key point has been lost in the sea of red herrings over the past 2 years.

IF there actually was any collusion (big IF), the root of it is the fact Clinton used non-govt email addresses, and insecure non-govt email servers.

If Clinton had followed the law on her email, there would be no emails to collude with Russians about. There would be no Papadopolous conversation, nor others.

There needs to be more stress on Clinton. Hammering on this is just one way to do it.

31. SPANGLER says:

#walkaway

32. patrickhenrycensored says:

• Zippy says:

China is a POLICE STATE. DEMAND that THEY stop the flow Fentanyl and precursors sent to Mexico and manufactured into Fentanyl there:

About Those Opioids….

Where are the synthetic opioids coming from?

China is where the precursors are coming from, and most of the shipments are either coming in directly from China or through Mexico — after being shipped in from China.

Fentanyl has limited legitimate medical use. Carfentanyl has almost-zero legitimate medical use; it’s only legitimate use, due to its potency, is in tranquilizing large animals (like elephants.) There is no legitimate human use for that substance; it is effectively, from a human perspective, a poison.

Yet as we recently saw in Toronto a jackwad managed to get 53 kilos of that crap in one place. That wasn’t amassed for the purpose of getting people stoned because one grain of salt’s worth is enough to kill a human. As such there’s no reasonable argument to be made that he intended to try to peddle narcotics to addicts. The person who had it appears to have scored an “own goal” by handling it; unfortunately they’re a vegetable and we can’t ask them what they were planning on doing but it’s quite clear that the intent wasn’t to sell drugs to addicts but likely was to commit mass-murder, potentially on a city-wide scale, via intentional release.

• Alligator Gar says:

So this is the “new” sarin? How nice. I really cannot stand the Chinese state. I wish we could treat the Chinese state the same way the KSA treated the Canadian state. Cut. Them. Off. 4-ever.

• Molly Pitcher says:

Glad that you brought that up. The brother of the shooter right?!….there also was the msg from ISIS saying that they would make us fear the air we breathe.

33. rustybritches says:

This is pretty far down on the list of things to look at here this morning, but I can hope The GOP has about 100 million dollars over the DNC this month so the dems might think they are going to win that many seats and if they do then we are lost, and there are a lot of people being told that they can gain legal states if they sign up to vote and so they are doing so in many states and now again there are more people signed up to vote than there are enough people of legal age to vote, The dems are up to their dirty tricks and I just lost another family member by trying to tell them about this… Ouch I don’t think the polls are right but then again, many are saying they want the free stuff again, Obama and his shadow Gov are out there making sure that people believe that to
    God help Our President if they win and this country we will never be the same again..

• FL_GUY says:

Polls are propaganda tools in an attempt to shape behavior. They use to have an effect but not so much now. The last 20 years, the polls have been overused to try to control behavior. You overdo something, it eventually stops working. Remember, according to the polls in 2016, HilLIARy had a 97% chance of winning. We see how that turned out. Once again, the propaganda wing of the D-Rat party is up to it with phony polls, this time directed at the Congressional races. It’s HilLIARy part 2. One can either get upset about these lies or accept that the polls are the fairy tales they are and get out and vote MAGA just like everyone did in 2016. We WON, the polls lost. After that, no one can possibly take these pollsters seriously. JMHO.

34. phoenixRising says:

• Cuppa Covfefe says:

Hmmm. Maybe they should spend some of it. On MAGA candidates…
      (OK, I know…). Time to turn up the heat on the RNC, so it’s no longer RiNo Cash…

• Rhoda R says:

Too bad they’re only spending on RINO candidates.

• yy4u says:

I give the RNC ZERO. I contribute to the individual candidate. I just sent Corey Stewart $100.00 as did my friend in Texas who saw my plea for him on this board. Stewart is not being funded by the RNC, the media is ripping him to shreds as a neo Confederate — how ridiculous — they think Kaine can’t be beaten. But I remember Kaine in the VP debates; I remember that Kaine was the first governor VA had that was a total bust (we’d always had good governors no matter what party until Kaine). A little VA History. Mueller was head of the FBI when DOJ went after Republican Gov Bob McDonnell (who followed Kaine and was a good governor). I believe McConnell’s case was thrown out but not before we got Terry McAuliff and now Ralph Northam. What good does the RNC’s $$$ do when they give it to establishment Republicans.

35. phoenixRising says:

• FofBW says:

What is a Netflix??

• Alligator Gar says:

Only if people are stupid enough to waste their precious time watching that tripe.

• Kintbury says:

I cut it off and when I called to cancel, they didn’t offer a different, rate or ask why or try to reason with me, they just did it and I believe it was because they were too busy canceling everyone elses’ accounts.

• Remington says:

They are history for us as well. The gentleman I talked to said they were getting many calls for cancel for the reasons I’m sure we all offered up

• oldschool says:

Agree PR and netflix must be doing some heavy advertising in some form with liberal media like PBS, NPR, NYT, NBC or Ted talks. Those are my neighbors “sources for news” and intellectual discussions and all of a sudden he is watching netflix. Has had access for several years, but something flipped his switch. He thinks their documentaries are good.

36. Sneaky Pete says:

Amazon/Jeff Bezos’ personal blog, the Washington Post, comes out of the closet, declares Socialism good.

(btw, still shopping at Amazon? Why?)

37. Troublemaker10 says:

38. phoenixRising says:

39. phoenixRising says:

40. Suncc49 says:

Can the President obstruct a counterintelligence investigation….. I think there will be a real winnable argument there.

41. burnett044 says:

in my entire life I have never meet anyone that knows it all…..
    but I have meet a lot that think they do.

42. andyocoregon says:

White House discussion on I.C.E. and U.S. Border Patrol in session now. President Trump to speak soon.

43. phoenixRising says: