July 24th – 2018 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #551

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Sarah H Sanders Twitter @SHSanders45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,333 Responses to July 24th – 2018 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #551

1. Blue Moon says:

McConnell is a snake in the grass. He needs to be taking care of his own district 1st. We went to the Mennonite community near by the other day to stock up on fresh vegetables. This community has been around since as far back as the late 60’s or early 70’s. Hard working people there. Stopped at my favorite stand and looked out in their huge gardens and they had mexicans out in the field picking their produce. WTH. I was totally taken back by this. I did not see a single young Mennonite youngster working in the fields like it had always been in the past. What is going on?

• covfefe999 says:

I travelled on Sunday and stopped for gas in Iowa not far from the Illinois-Iowa border. At the gas station were a couple dozen Mexicans and two vans with New York state licence plates. The Mexicans were just hanging around, some inside buying cell phones. I didn’t know if they were illegals or farm workers. Hopefully the latter. In any case it was unsettling, they were clearly out of place at this small community’s gas station, stood out like a sore thumb and all looked super shady. Why New York plates??

2. jeans2nd says:

More winning. Anti-dumping duties levied against forged steel fittings from Taiwan.

“Commerce determined that exporters from Taiwan have sold forged steel fittings in the United States at 116.17 percent less than fair value.”

“Commerce will instruct U.S. Customs and Border Protection to continue to collect cash deposits from importers of forged steel fittings from Taiwan based on these final rates.”

Fact Sheet: Commerce Finds Dumping of Imports of Forged Steel Fittings from Taiwan https://www.commerce.gov/sites/commerce.gov/files/media/files/2018/factsheet-taiwan-forged-steel-fittings-ad-final-072418.pdf

Commerce Sec Wilbur Ross spent the day at Hudson Institute with Rep Lamar Smith, discussing and promoting U.S. leadership in space. 3 vids available at Hudson youtube site. https://www.youtube.com/user/hudsoninstitute/videos?disable_polymer=1

Sec Ross makes one weary just watching him.

• piper567 says:

jeans, yeah, agree…But I could listen to him for a loooong time.
      He just dishes fact, reality, assessment, and what USA plans on doing ab what he elucidates.
      He’s Awesome!
      One of the President’s Real Killers.
      Love me some Wilburine.
      I’m a closet groupie, I am.

3. wyntre says:

Repost coz it got buried.

McConnell and Ryan continue undermining POTUS by announcing Putin won’t be welcome at the Capitol!

WTF!!!!

4. wyntre says:

• WeThePeople2016 says:

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! About time.

• phoenixRising says:

most weren’t vetted… let that be known

• Marie says:

Do Hillary and Obama still have top secret clearances??

• Donna in Oregon says:

Thank you Wyntre! Been waiting since yesterday to hear this!

Oh, I just hope and pray that this is really going to happen. I hope it’s just the beginning, we need to get these parasites and bloodsuckers off our backs.

• fred5678 says:

This comment better be a sarc:

J-Dude
      ‏ @jdudemill
      4h4 hours ago
      Replying to @Breaking911

This only hurts the current administration who might need advice and counsel from previous adminstration officials.
      68 replies 2 retweets 9 likes

• agentcommonsense says:

ROB REINER COMMITEE TO INVESTIGATE RUSSIA. ( Remember Evelyn Farkas ? The one on CNN saying ” We went to the Hill and told them to get as much information as you can ”

Advisory Board
      Max Boot Military Historian and Foreign Policy Analyst
      James Clapper Former Director of National Intelligence
      Evelyn Farkas, Ph.D. Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Russia/Ukraine/Eurasia
      General Michael Hayden Former Director of the Central Intelligence Agency and the National Security Agency
      Jeh Johnson Former U.S. Secretary of Homeland Security
      Michael Morell Former Acting Director of the CIA
      Norman Ornstein American Enterprise Institute Resident Scholar
      Leon Panetta Former Secretary of Defense, Former Director of the CIA, and Former White House Chief of Staff
      Rob Reiner Director, Actor, and Activist
      Charles Sykes Conservative Commentator
      Clint Watts Foreign Policy Research Institute Fellow and Former FBI Agent

5. George Hicks says:

Tucker on Security Revocations:
    If I’m a rifleman in the Marine Corps, do I get to keep my rifle in the end?
    If I work in artillery, do I get to keep my Howitzer?

• Katherine McCoun says:

This issue needed some sunlight. Most comments I have seen agree that they no longer need security clearance if no longer working in the position for which they were cleared.
      Glad POTUS brought it out in the open!

6. G3 says:

7. Ivehadit says:

Brit Hume just said that everyone on both sides is at the ramparts on everything all day, everyday.
    Hey Brit: IT’S ABOUT TIME conservatives got angry about how our government has been run,how we’ve been lied to and yes, how CORRUPT things are in D.C.

Nice try, though, Brit, at trying to give moral equivalence to those opposing the exposing of the greatest scandal in American history.Your credibiilty with me left a long time ago.

• Mandy says:

I remember a townhall.com article from quite a while back about why we love POTUS Trump so much. Quite simple, to be honest:

HE FIGHTS.

8. Liked by 3 people

9. wyntre says:

Help!

I’m trying to coordinate the judges who signed the fisas with the officials who signed.

I’ve got:

Collyer
    Mossman
    Conway
    Deare

I know Rosenstein signed Dear’s FISA in June 2017 and I think Comey signed the April 2017 FISA.

Did Yates sign the January one, and anyone know the date?

And who signed the 2016 one?

TY. (Can’t find the docs)

10. Dora says:

11. rumpole2 says:

Primaries – July 24th, 2018

Kemp supported by Trump
    Cagle supported by GA Republican party

Both claim to support Trump

Called for Kemp..

12. rumpole2 says:

Hey Democrats…..

Free stuff for everybody in the Country
    Open Borders with millions pouring into the Country

Pick one

13. phoenixRising says:

14. Robert Smith says:

CNN wonders why Nunes doesn’t read. Oh my, how precious are they? Anderson Cooper and and Manu Raju rub and soothe each other while they have a smirk-fest.

Titled: Devin Nunes attacks CNN when asked about FISA docs

15. JoD says:

How does CNN have possession of Cohen’s tapes?
    Why are they playing them on national TV?
    Please enlighten me…TIA

16. Liked by 3 people

• IdahoDeplorable says:

Who’s running the FCC that they would not approve this?

• Molly says:

Ajit Pai is the Chairman of the Federal Communications Commission. He was designated Chairman by President Donald J. Trump in January 2017. He had previously served as Commissioner at the FCC, appointed by then-President Barack Obama and confirmed unanimously by the United States Senate in May 2012.

Source: google 😉

17. Apfelcobbler says:

CNN Breaking News about Cohen recordings airing right now. Chris Cuomo just starting. Let’s see if there’s any there there.

18. Katherine McCoun says:

How is this not pedophilia? This is sick, sick, sick! I wish 100% I hadn’t clicked to read the article as they have the drawing in the article — that was unexpected! I just expected to read about the drawing. This is SICK. Twitter ought to close the account, people ought to be fired and charges ought to be brought. The link posted ought to just post the title (I hope not the whole article!)

19. Jeff says:

Did I or did I not hear today that commie-voting Brennan called for President Trump to be executed for treason?

20. phoenixRising says:

Sundance has nother THREAD — click on tweet

21. whoseyore says:

Take two minutes to contact Senator Donnelly and encourage him to confirm Judge Brett Kavanaugh. Best two minutes spent out of your entire day. Let’s fill up his voicemail.
    317-342-0648

22. CNN Has the tape between them candidate Trump and his lawyers Cohen. Boy oh boy! They will be playing this tape for the rest of the week!

• LBB says:

I listened to it off CNN’s twitter. (It striking to see how “high” MSM gets off these bits) It has several topics. The end , though a bit garbled, is talking about the payment. Cohen mentions financing, DJT says “what financing” . Cohen says NO NO NO I got this.

They’ll wear it out I’m sure. Guess maybe they (deep state organism) didn’t like the security clearance changes.

• MAGADJT says:

Who cares? They have so few viewers it doesn’t matter. I laugh when so many conservative pundits and other commenters set up the latest ‘news’ from CNN is the hill to die on. No one watches that network, so let them say or do whatever they want.

23. Sandra-VA says:

OMFG! Michael Cohen is going for immunity and will testify against Trump according to Lanny Davis. I am just beyond disgusted… they RAiDED this guys offices, home, hotel room and took everything – all to take down the President of the USA. The personal attorney of the President of the USA!!!!!!!!

This has to be shut down. They have captured Michael Cohen and all he knows…. this is extortion under color of law.

Why did Giuliani waive privilege for the tapes?

I just cannot believe this is happening in the USA.

• bflyjesusgrl says:

Guilliani only waived privilege for this one tape. There is no evidence of crime on this tape. Cohen will violate attorney privilege if he gives any info on Trump without permission. There was no transaction.

• Sandra-VA says:

Yes, I know… but none of this should even be happening! Cohen was the attorney of citizen Donald J, Trump – so Mueller raided him to get intel. UnAmerican!

• bflyjesusgrl says:

Guilliani just said tape was leaked to NYT last week, that’s why they’re having to respond. The other thing, about cash vs check, you can’t set up a company with cash, so Donald definitely said check. This was attempt to do something that never happened, no there there.

• Sandra-VA says:

Donald J. Trump needs to sue the heck out of Cohen and Cohen needs to be disbarred for taping his client!

Cohen chose the dark side when he hired Lanny Davis as his attorney… of all the attorneys to pick from he chose a long time clinton hack!

This whole thing just STINKS!

• LBB says:

Doesn’t there have to be a case for there to be testimony?

• Sandra-VA says:

They are manufacturing one as we speak… that is what the raid of cohen was all about.

• bflyjesusgrl says:

Rudy said Cohen should be disbarred, he’s a pariah now.

• LBB says:

The opposition are convinced , since day one, that PDJT must be guilty of something and they are going to find it. They were also convinced, since they thought he was guilty already, they PDJT would panic and fold. They have been counting on this with SC . They are trying to “create an illusion” that doom is around the corner. PDJT just seems to be waiting them out. Just my view, but I always believed all turns out OK in the end.

• AndrewJackson says:

I personally think Mueller is a bit of a wildcard. The guy has been investigating for 18 months and I think he would love nothing more than to take down Trump. Unfortunately, there is no subject matter there. Still doesn’t stop him from swinging for the fences and using trumped up charges.

• Sharon says:

Testify against Trump for what crime? Where’s the beef! Another we got him now BS!!

24. nimrodman says:

Cohen-Trump tape, if you don’t want to give CNN the clicks:

BREAKING: CNN Airs Private Trump-Cohen Recording (AUDIO)https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/07/breaking-cnn-airs-private-trump-cohen-recording-audio/

25. sunnydaze says:

26. Rckymtn says:

Who is to say that these tapes weren’t from the illegal spieing on Trump? Then they bust Cohens balls, make him hire Clintons lawyer who then passes off the tapes as being from Cohen…when they were really from the illegal spieing? Maybe thats why Rudy allowed them to release it because they know these tapes aren’t from Cohen

27. Marica says:

Sandra– Don’t understand your outrage right now–Today has been amazing! If you only watch President Trump at the VFW –you will see he is relaxed, happy and actually Gorgeous!! Adorable!! This is NOT someone who is concerned about Cohen or CNN or tapes or Russia!! HE.IS.IN.CONTROL.
    And Q came back today–so….

• Albertus Magnus says:

Q is back!

If we are pinning our hopes on the bunch of LARPS, we are SCREWED!

• Avi says:

“trust me, I am Q”

• Marica says:

Albertus– Our Own Sundance Retweeted a video of Presidential Motorcade today with people holding up sign -“Honk for Q- MAGA” Guess what? THey HONKED! SO stop being ugly here– and running people down–You can follow or not– but YOU sound like MSM and DEM and NEVER TRUMPERS–
        WE are ALL on the same side! But Being UGLY is not on anybody;s SIDE…
        SUNDANCE COULD SHUT US ALL DOWN IF HE WANTS.. HE DOESNT NEED INFIGHTING–
        WE DON’T KNOW WHAT WE DON’T KNOW….
        Hold yer fire Pilgrim…

• Buck says:

See what you need to see I reckon.
          There were about a 100 supporters all lined up across the median on the other side of freeway but I’m certain it was the one “Honk for Q” sign that did it. Wonder if POTUS gave the standing order to the entire convoy to only honk at Q Anon signs? Or better yet, I’m sure it was “Q” himself leading the convoy that honked.

• piper567 says:

Albertus, I don’t really think people are putting their hopes on Q…
        I think Q was missed, that’s all.
        There are a few Treepers who do not spend ALL of their time on CTH.
        Not many, ha!, but a few..

28. rumpole2 says:

TRUMP: [UNINTELLIGIBLE] pay with cash.
    COHEN: No, no, no, no, no. I got it.
    TRUMP: Check.

I hear [UNINTELLIGIBLE] as….. DON’T (pay cash)

I think Cohen just lost his license to practice law….. and any possibility of a pardon… SAD!

29. Marica says:

LOL Rumpole!! Doesnt make me sad AT ALL!!!

30. rumpole2 says:

What do you call Trump striping the security clearance of the 6 former Obama Intel types?

A GOOD START!!

31. MAGADJT says:

I’m not a lawyer, but they know there is nothing on this tape to implicate POTUS or it wouldn’t have been leaked. They would have saved it for a court case. I’m more concerned about what stories Cohen will have to tell in any testimony he gives.

I don’t get why Trump can’t sue him and get a judge to issue a gag order due to attorney-client privilege.

32. Matthew says:

Another liberal freakout will insue. It’s like the boy who cried wolf with these people. If you listen to the tape closely you hear without a doubt trump say don’t pay with cash. And ends with saying the word check. Dershowitz and Giuliani both made the point that they were discussing setting up a corporation to do so and corporations pay with checks. So it’s pretty simple unless you suffer from Trump derrangement syndrome

33. Binkser1 says:

First of all, I am disgusted that this tape was released. Secondly, and more importantly, who gives a rats behind if he “paid someone off” to not reveal he had sex with them? I am sure President Trump, in his civilian life, had many people try to extort money from him. And there may have been times he did just pay someone off to make it go away, even if he didn’t do what he was accused of. The only possible crime I see here is a whore trying to blackmail a presidential candidate and then breaking the agreement. What am I missing that everyone is so upset about (other than the obvious corruption of our FBI and DOJ). This will have no effect on President Trump just like the Bush tape and all the previous accusers had no effect. Of course, CNN, etc. will go nuts and think they “got Trump” but they’ll be wrong again. And if it did ever come to them attempting to impeach President Trump I will be on my way to DC and I think I would be joined by many others.

34. Marica says:

Binker– With you 100%– I hate to be cliche here–but shut off the News channels and watch reruns of favorite shows–FYI–happen to be watching BIg Bang Theory–cuz it makes me Laugh out Loud..
    If our POTUS is ever in trouble–WE WILL KNOW– and WE WILL RALLY! \

• OKPatriot says:

And I watch The Long Ranger. At age 76 he is still my hero. Fox News got so bad that I can’t stand to watch them any longer.

• Marica says:

OK! Nostalgia for me is little house on the Prairie and the Waltons!! But I could get on the Lone Ranger network!!

• piper567 says:

I go to an acupuncturist, and when I arrive, he is watching Bonanza.
          He will not see me until the episode concludes.. Has me hooked.
          I arrive early now, so we can watch Hoss together!
          goodstuff.

• Binkser1 says:

I’m “only” 44 but I love the older shows. Better than 99.9% of what’s on tv today. I really enjoy METV.

• Marica says:

Binker–Im 57– I’m so sick of TV– Me and MR Marica actually watched the entire Bachelor-or Bachelorette show last nite–for the first time– we were so disgusted– WTH– is this draw? but it beat NEWS channels! LOL!

• Katherine McCoun says:

I go you one even older than that…we listen to Jack Benny’s radio show almost every night! Pm is quality entertainment

35. rumpole2 says:

Putting on my 4D chess white hat….

North Korea have to get rid of all their NUKES…. why not drop them on Iran?

36. Nigella says:

Okay, supposedly Lanny Davis released the tape… I thought Mueller confiscated all the tapes?If so where did Davis get it? Answer…. Mueller

37. Nigella says:

As an aside… The White House should revoke CNN’s Press pass…

38. G3 says:

39. JoD says:

Just when you thought that CNN had finally hit bottom with Stwhoremy Daniels, those pathetic tools dig down even deeper and find Michael Cohen.
    Too funny!

40. Golfbro11 says:

Oh no’s! CNN put out a Trump tape that is largely inaudible and our screaming about a bunch of SCHIFF! What will we ever do now…sorry I’m doubled over laughing because this just confirms that Musller et al really have nothing on President Trump. After three years of the Media the Rinos the Demonrats and the Deep State searching for dirt on President Trump they have a barely audible recording used to smear the President. They may look happy on CNN but on the inside they are dead.
    MAGA! Donald Trump is the bravest strongest smartes President in history and with our full support behind him he will only grow stronger! God Bless VSGPDJT!

41. NJF says:

This tape reveal is actually pretty bad. This is a convo between a client & a lawyer!!!
    civil liberties are being trashed and it’s not a good look.

42. rsmith1776 says:

I cannot even read TCTH anymore tonite.

Civil liberties are being made a cruel, fragrant mockery out of, while TRUMP-APPOINTED people gleefully participate in the satanic orgy of lies, abuse, and betrayal.

Enough.

43. sunnydaze says:

This young man’s talk probably needs a “Profanity Alert!” for the sensitive, but Man! he spews some truth here!

44. Donna in Oregon says:

Remember this? Why wasn’t it used on the Russians if they were interfering with the 2016 election? IDK…..

GEC: (INFO) The Global Engagement Center is charged with leading the U.S. government’s efforts to counter propaganda and disinformation from international terrorist organizations and foreign countries. The Secretary of State established the Global Engagement Center (GEC) in April 2016 pursuant to President Barack Obama’s Executive Order #13721. The GEC was subsequently codified into law by 114th Congress (2015-2016) in the Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA), which defined its mission as being to “lead, synchronize, and coordinate efforts of the Federal Government to recognize, understand, expose, and counter foreign state and non-state propaganda and disinformation efforts aimed at undermining United States national security interests.” The legislation originated as bipartisan bills introduced into both the House and the senate entitled Information Warfare Act, that was renamed and incorporated into the final bill. The GEC and its partners have established programming across multiple platforms, including social media, satellite television, radio, film, and print. This programming is conducted in various languages, including Arabic, Urdu, Somali, and French. The Washington Post and the International Business Times reported that after the 2016 U.S. presidential election, worries grew that propaganda spread and organized by the Russian government swayed the outcome of the election, and representatives in the U.S. Congress took action to safeguard the National security of the United States by advancing legislation to monitor incoming propaganda from external threats. (Thanks to FreeQs No_Doll_I and Bigg Red).

45. zephyrbreeze says: