President Trump is scheduled to meet with members of congress to discuss his Helsinki, Finland meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin.  The president is scheduled to deliver public remarks sometime around 2:00pm in relation to this meeting.

Update: The remarks by President Trump were not carried live as initially anticipated. Instead a pool report and video was provided after the remarks.  Here’s the video:

RSBN Livestream LinkNBC Livestream LinkAlternate Livestream Link

This entry was posted in Big Stupid Government, Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, media bias, President Trump, Russia, Uncategorized, USA. Bookmark the permalink.

768 Responses to *UPDATE* President Trump Meets With Congressional Delegation To Discuss Helsinki Meeting – 2:00pm Livestream…

1. todayistheday99 says:

This reminds me of the Charlottesville ambush. I guess if anything it caused his enemies to expose themselves (in particular I am thinking Newt). When he gets a good night’s sleep I have no doubt there is going to be hell to pay.

• rsmith1776 says:

I liked Naughty Newt. I (somewhat) admired Newt the smart. I tolerated Newt the Naught. I forgave a plethora of Newtisms. I understood his need to seem smart and to “do nuance”, like W might have said.

This is farewell. THIS was betrayal.

Sorry, Newt, I know you used to show the promise of a decent mind, but enough is enough.

Go to Hell. We’re done with you and with the rat you rode on (which, in Newt’s case, amounts to slave-ownership).

Just go to Hell. Please. With friends like you, the President doesn’t need enemies.

• Publius2016 says:

yes Great Point

• singingsoul says:

Coming to think of it I thought I heard POTUS say “why would’t they .” I remember thinking how gutsy he was.
        It is kind of sad how this was so spun in their evil hell hole of journalism.

• Fools Gold says:

Don’t be sad. The economy is rip snorting, we have Trump and he ain’t going no where until 2024, there is no blue wave and we’re most likely to gain quite a few seats, our military is commanded by the right folks, those taxes for middle class are gonna be permanent soon, Trumpers hate MSM and democrats, and journalism ain’t dead. Just take a look here and other sites that are and have MAGA supporters. Things could be and could have been a hell of lot worse than muh Russia.

• Echo says:

All this drivel about PDJT’s enemies being “forced to expose themselves” as a reason for the President not acting to ensure prosecutions by DoJ, ie. sack Rosie, is getting very tiresome.
      The President refuses to act.
      Why?

• Molly says:

He’s been told he will be nailed for obstruction of justice/interference with THE case, if he does.

• dennis Leonard says:

Ever get any replies in that echo chamber of your’s

• luke says:

Please don’t forget this is the smartest man in recent history. Book smarts has nothing to do with it either. This cat can literally can see around corners. Never count the Trumpster out. Want an example, I give you beating the two premier political parties in 2016. I give you remaining President to this present day with so many ready to pounce. I just laugh now and don’t pay much attention. Haven’t commented in a while.

He’s got this 😉

• mollyp1776 says:

Yep. I am officially done w/Nancy Loving Newt. He can sit on a couch w/her from now on, AFAIAC.

• sat0422 says:

I think I saw Diane Black of Tennessee sitting to the President’s left. Please get behind Diane in her run for Governor of Tennessee. She is being blasted by some super pac that is calling her D.C. Diane and is painting her as a traitor to all any normal person is against. I don’t know exactly how much time they have bought up in the Memphis Market but it is becoming unbearable. I am not a TN resident but I am from TN. I hope she can win but if not, I hope she can continue her good work.

• luke says:

Amen Treeper, coordinated hit job pre planned. Pisses me off, thank goodness we have the Road Runner on our side and not Wil E Coyote.

2. Bull Durham says:

Russia wants to question Christopher Steele, Michael McFaul, top politicians for aiding Bill Browder

3. Liked by 7 people

4. Nigella says:

• rsmith1776 says:

They are not THAT stupid.

The grip of the Uniparty on blackmailable morons is, I fear, even more merciless than we suspected.

• Jederman says:

See, what I don’t get is that if the DS has blackmail material on the grifters in congress then PTrump has it too, if he wants it. He would know how they are compromised.

• rsmith1776 says:

What I suspect (have no way of knowing) is that the blackmail files are NOT in official files. There are master puppeteers behind the scenes. Used to think this kind of talk is conspiracy s%&t, not anymore.

• Benjamin F. Beideman says:

Utah has it. And I don’t mean USA Huber, though it would be nice if some of the criminality underlying that blackmail would face some sort of accountability. NSA’s Utah Data Center (with a fancy official name of the Intelligence Community Comprehensive National Cybersecurity Initiative Data Center) has it all.

• AH_C says:

And how does anything there get introduced into evidence? There’s a strict process to avoid the fruit of the poisoned tree liability.

Believe me, Trump is working to bring them to light.

• CountryclassVulgarian says:

The UniParty republicans who attacked the President are ot and have never been conservative. They don’t like him because he connects with his voters like they never can. They do not supported him. They are weak and spineless.

• Peoria Jones says:

Even worse, they are jealous. They don’t call it the green-eyed monster for nothing. Anyone who has been the victim of a bitter, vindictive jealous person knows just how crazed these people can be.

It’s more common for women to be irrationally jealous than men, as men tend to be more naturally cut out for competition. Whenever I see grown men hysterically jealous like teenage mean girls, I automatically assume they have excess estrogen. Girly-men. Betas.

• old45model says:

Peoria, you are amazingly honest – and observant. Well done!

• Snow White says:

With all the soy in the food we eat, I’m not surprised to see these pompous jokers politicians behave like stupid teenage girls. Estrogen overload I’m sure.

• testpointwp says:

“Do you realize that in addition to fluoridating water, why, there are studies underway to fluoridate salt, flour, fruit juices, soup, sugar, milk, ice cream? Ice cream, Mandrake? Children’s ice cream!…You know when fluoridation began?…1946. 1946, Mandrake. How does that coincide with your post-war Commie conspiracy, huh? It’s incredibly obvious, isn’t it? A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual, and certainly without any choice. That’s the way your hard-core Commie works.”
            Jack D. Ripper, Dr. Strangelove

• LKA in LA says:

Don’t you love how Vice President Pence came out fighting for President Trump! Oh wait…..

• Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

This vice president is like all others before him, a place holder to be seen but not heard. Don’t expect him to speak out anytime soon unless the president asks him to.

• rsmith1776 says:

I do not remember any other VP to be SO absent in moments of crisis, to be so callous, reserved, and self-righteous when it comes to defending his Commander in Chief.

Mike Pence may think he is protecting his political capital for a 2024-or-earlier run but he doesn’t get it that his cowardly caution (only Silent Virgin Sessions is more cowardly then him) will not be forgotten by voters (well, this one at least) when he *thinks* his time has come.

• nimrodman says:

I don’t want to see Pence on the 2020 ticket.
            I want a dyed-in-the wool America-First VP.

Pence was supposed to be the “bridge to Congress”. As was Reince.
            We don’t need that anymore.
            And it’s questionable how effective Pence was at that. Where are the results?

Much has been revealed under PresTrump.
            Individual Congress critters will either get on the train or not.

Pull in Ryan Zinke or someone like that. Someone who can be staged to take over in 2024. Whoever is most on the train and committed to continuing what PresTrump has begun.

No more squishes.
            We don’t need our version of Tim Kaine.

• Elizabeth Carter says:

Pence just keeps hoping President Trump will be assassinated. He has pretty much given up on impeachment. He just wants things to be like they were before.

Things will never be like they were before. They can’t go forward and we can’t go back.

One of the things they always did was play politics like a game, laugh about it and mock us.. They would tell us what they knew we wanted to hear and as soon as they won, they spit in our faces and went right back to their Uniparty corrupt ways.

NOW, we see them. We hear them. They can’t run. They can’t hide. We can’t ever forget seeing them without their masks on.

I can barely stand to look at most of them at all anymore. Now, they make me cringe like looking at Obama, Hillary and their minions still does.

When they talk to us, I just shake my head and laugh. They are such obvious liars, I can’t take them seriously.

I will put up with them for a while, but it is apparent they need to go down the drain with the rest of the swamp corruption.

• paulraven1 says:

He’s a pathetic waste.

• lokiscout says:

Two words…..Mike Pompeo!
            Spread the word!

• AH_C says:

I pray Pence is replaced by Flynn in 2020 to KAG.

• ezpz2 says:

Yeah, I was actually surprised to hear Monica Crowley saying she was ‘disappointed’ last night. I used to like her, but it seems all the masks are coming off….which she s actually a good thing.

• Sayit2016 says:

She has a right to her opinion she has been solidly in Trump’s corner and to be honest always bellyaching on the site is getting obnoxious.

• ezpz2 says:

Yes, she’s entitled to her opinion and I’m entitled to mine. Monica expresses ‘opinions’ but when we express ours, it’s ‘bellyaching’

Got it.

• Sayit2016 says:

Don’t put words in my my mouth. Everyone is entitled to their opinion– I have been reading this site for yeas and of late the chronic negativity is off putting.. It did not used to be this way.

• ezpz2 says:

I understand what you’re saying, but let’s keep it honest. I didn’t put words in your mouth. You replied to me directly and defended Monica Crowley’s (negative) opinion about our President, and you basically scolded me for my (negative) opinion about Monica’s disappointment.

I quoted your word: “bellyaching” when I replied to you. That’s hardly what I call putting words in your mouth.

As I said, I understand that you don’t like what you perceive to be negativity, but in all fairness, I don’t see sunshine and rainbows emanating from your comments either, so maybe it would behoove you to look within, and perhaps to heed that saying: ‘be the change you want to see’ (paraphrased)

Peace….

• Sayit2016 says:

“but in all fairness, I don’t see sunshine and rainbows emanating from your comments either, so maybe it would behoove you to look within, and perhaps to heed that saying: ‘be the change you want to see’ ”

Then is clear you do not know my postings at all.. I am a positive person. That is OK others do.

My point was when a public person has a legitimate difference of opinion people are saying ” I am done with that person”

It is just a stupid position to take. in MY opinion.

• LCSmom says:

The Fox pundits all got their talking points.

• ezpz2 says:

Which is

• singingsoul says:

Nigella says:
      “Have to say I am extremely disappointed in the reaction of the so called “conservative.” Pretty much with the exception of Rand Paul. they all attacked the President”
      _______________________________
      Kind of sad when just make one little mistake between “would” instead of “would’t” make people insane that they loose all reasoning.
      I am by no stretch of immagination a friend of Russia or Putin for obvious reasons but the insanity by media and politicians is way over the top.
      What hate filled people we put into congress and why do people sill have TV..? The media takes money every day out of good peoples wallet because they are addicted to TV just like the druggy on their pills.

• singingsoul says:

Correction : Imagination

• todayistheday99 says:

It shows that they are just waiting for any excuse to stab President Trump in the back. I believe that we are seeing will be replace “Et tu, Brute” in history books as the most traitorous and corrupt behavior in modern history.

• donna kovacevic says:

I would trust Putin way before trusting the Intel and the deep state. God Bless PDJT and God Bless Putin a smart, intelligent man looking out for his country and not doing any thing different that the USA and other countries don’t do.

• AH_C says:

Did you try re-reading that section with the substitution? Nothing changed. One of those rare occasions where positive or negative is irrelevant to context. 😂 It’s just Trump trolling the press, which is why they haven’t belabored the walkback.

• paper doll says:

It is disappointing, but it’s also par for the course. I can’t think of any time they spoke up for him when he could use some support and loyalty.

• George says:

So infuriating. They all pounce on Trump right on que. You folks on the CTH are all that keeps me sane some days. No other President could come close to standing up to all the nonsense attacks. May God and Trump prevail.

• sat0422 says:

and my poor brother who only watches MSM has bought into Trump committing a terrible crime. It will take a few weeks, but I will get him re-educated.

• Carrie2 says:

Nigella, it has been obvious even before his election that many of the RINOS and eGOP don’t like him because he is upsetting their applecarts – that is taking big money from outside and ignoring our President and those they were hired to represent. This is why we MUST insist on 2 terms max and no re-election after those 2 terms, and remove those beloved lifetime benefits that we cannot afford and they do not need as they are well paid for 133 days of doing very little but spending our money and blocking our President. Ryan and McConnell are two of those that must go and the sooner the better. It often makes me wonder how McConnell’s wife can be with him and truly serve our President at the same time. Which is her best choice bothers me. It is up to us to Drain the Congress Swamp and not just Trump alone. We want to MAGA great with everyone working for that goal!

5. Jeff hansen says:

It is bitterly ironic that we are to go to great lengths to defend the IC in light of the last 20 years. The IC has too often been horribly wrong: Iraq, Libya, Syria, Boston, Garland, Parkland and we could go on and on.

Have the CIA, FBI and DOJ been doing some good work as well, why yes. But in the face of these significant failures I don’t fault Trump one bit. This healthy skepticism does even require a position on the Trump/Russi SC investigation.

Putin was right to remind the American people of JFK, RFK, and MLK. Lord knows any outside observer could come to the conclusion that the criticisms of Cold War USSR for their internal corruption and systematic injustice are applicable in the US. Rosen, Risen and Hastings to name threee.

6. Golfbro11 says:

And once again, the President has the media chasing their tails, while he is discussing tax cuts 2.0 with the Republicans. Red Wave coming in November.

7. Darrell W says:

If You Were President Trump Who Would You Believe?
    Concerning Russia’s alleged interference in our 2016 elections:
    1. President Putin of Russia
    -or-
    2. America’s intelligence agencies, whose leaders were Obama appointed, and who did everything in their power to help Hillary Clinton win the presidency, and are the very agencies who “gathered” evidence accusing Russia of interfering in the election. When Resident Obama still occupied the Oval Office he was informed of this, yet he elected to take no action against the Russians because he believed that Hillary would win the election. And after President Trump won leaders and employees of some of these agencies have done everything they can to get him kicked out of office. Brennan, Clapper, Strzok, McCabe, and Page are a few examples.

8. Liked by 14 people

• Nigella says:

I knew it… Mattis is a Russian spy!

• Bull Durham says:

Sergey Shoigu is MOD for RF. They’ll get along very well.

• Rhoda R says:

They probably have very much the same approach to military affairs/tactics/strategies. Shoigu probably does have a plan to kill everyone as well.

• thedoc00 says:

The missile and nuclear reduction treaty with Russia is coming due, so this is natural. It would be interesting if the Russians ask about swapping out ICBMs for their new IRBM. The Russians and Chinese are not as close as many believe and the Russians do worry about their mineral rich territories that are on the Chinese border. Up through the parts of the Cold War, the Chinese regularly tested Russian border defenses in minor border skirmishes.

• Rhoda R says:

Russia/China are NOT natural allies.

• AH_C says:

Tom Clancy’s Bear and Dragon is a good primer.

• Carrie2 says:

thedoc00, you are right that there has always been tension between Russia and China because both are powers that want more ground and more power and yet they seem to more or less get along. China still angry at the Japanese for invading China and killing so many Chinese and American military. This tickles me in that most modern appliances from Japan are in China. I do appreciate how China controls the muslims there in Kashgar and if any thing starts up there, it gets handled yesterday! They have been allowed to live in this portion of China for centuries and quietly but then other muslims from other countries started invading and causing problems, so China just steps in and they behave or die. Sounds like a great plan everywhere against the muslims. 3 big countries trying to get along and maybe they will and maybe they won’t, but all are afraid of nuclear problems as it could literally kill our planet.

9. Sparty says:

If anything this entire affair allowed many to witness the true colors of many faux Trump supporters when they joined the chorus and criticized the President. With the same tired rhetoric and cliches. Pathetic. Dobbs was awesome in his grounded and aggressive defense of POTUS. Paul was pretty good too. I saw an interview with a NYU prof who is a widely acknowledged Russia expert and he truly nailed it. Excellent. Lil’Meade? Joke. Newt? Swamp Creature opportunist. Good riddance.

The genius media and poloitical elite criticized Reagan, at times viciously, in his dealings with Gordy. Look how that turned out. Putin knows he is dealing with a real leader. For once. Good bless PDJT.

• Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

Guess it’s helpful to be reminded of the back-stabbers in the GOP every once in a while. Watching them all go into a feeding frenzy is most amusing, especially during SHARK WEEK 2018.

• thedoc00 says:

Not so sure its how many faux supporters exist. More troublesome is that he still has supporters but they are still naïve as to the danger posed by the Uni-Party and their media allies and some are too easily stampeded if there if the heat gets too hot. They are not all 100% pig committed is the problem.

Pig committed is an old expression. Consider a breakfast of eggs and bacon. The chicken has contributed but the pig is fully committed.

10. MaineCoon says:

My thinking, which is that PDJT spoke it as he meant to to his real audience which was Putin/Russia (who will play it over and over in Russia), Xi and Kimmy. Then, depending on the explosion back home, he comes forth with the clarification/correction for the home folk IC traitors.

I think he is doing the long term peace play and this was a necessary BIG play on his part — allowing Putin to save face (just like with Xi/Kim) and by doing so probably forever corrected any further cyber issues as long as Putin is in office (and he has announced that will only be through 2024…which, coincidently is same as POTUS).

I know I’m in the minority on this, but I actually believe this was on purpose. POTUS choise peace before politics as he own personal presidency expense.

POTUS just made Putin-face-saving-peace with Putin/Russia. The first and most major step forward between the 90% holders of nuclear arms.

I admire him greatly for doing this and I truly believe he meant to do so. His extremely high IQ would not have made such a mistake because his brain works faster than his mouth. He just has to come back, throw a bone to the dogs, and take one for the USA.

Thank you Mr. President. God bless you and protect you, always.

• bessie2003 says:

This makes a lot of sense.

• nontroll says:

President Trump NEVER does anything without a reason. This was not a mistake. Give it a couple of weeks and his reasoning will be crystal clear.

• MAJA says:

I went back read the text of his press conference and he basically said it was under control, that the voting machines were not online so couldnttrust. Promises made, promises kept. In all his interactions.

• bluesky says:

MainCoon, your remarks fit with how Trump has been dealing with NK and Middle East. Russia has lost a lot of ‘face’ since the Cold War, and just as Trump is allowing NK to come out strong in negotiations, Trump appears to be doing the same with Putin. Trump definitely met Putin as an equal rather than dictating terms.

• Critical Mass says:

Wise words, MaineCoon. From my perspective, your reading is very accurate. This perspective cones from hours of studying the press conference itself, and researching the background and context to the statements by President Trump and President Putin.

So many people were caught up in the brouhaha generated by the jerry built outrage about President Trump’s remarks that they failed to observe most of what was going on beneath the surface. It would take two or three pages to detail these observations and their significance.

This meeting was momentous in that it signified a shift in the tectonic plates of world politics – and all for the better. This is after at least 30 years of mistrust and suspicion between Russia and the USA caused by the devious actions of the Bushes, the Clintons, Obama, and members of the intelligence agencies who aided and abetted them in their corrupt and criminal schemes. No doubt there would have been many bad Russian players in all of this as well, but it is unfair and unbalanced that Russia copped all the blame and was shoehorned into the role of bogeyman. Putin and many Russians would have resented this, and rightly so. It has to be acknowledged that Putin showed a great deal of courage in calling this out in such a public and unequivocal way by drawing attention to the dangerous and destructive perfidy of Soros, Browder and Hillary Clinton. It is rare for a world leader to be so specific in condemnation of individuals on a public stage. Hillary is toast.

Perhaps one of the most striking things was the mention of Netanyahu and his meetings with Putin. Most of the fools putting in their two bits/ worth of opinions don’t have a clue what this means.

The Axis of Good – USA, Israel, Russia.

• MaineCoon says:

Nicely stated and astute perceptions that most are totally caught up in the worldwind while POTUS is the calm into the middle of the hurricane. It reminds me of the picture Sundance posts reflecting that atmosphere. Yes. Due to the screaming people who are only reacting based on their own issues, they have missed (probably on purpose) this entire paradigm shift between Russia-USA and basically the world.

• Critical Mass says:

Even in the dim dark fog of their reptilian brains and the amoral labyrinthine habitat of the Deep State, the reality that their days are numbered is beginning to sink in. The noxious vapors arising come from the hissing and spitting of a dying beast.

How is your Maine Coon cat? As serene, magnificent and confident as President Trump, I hope? With a touch of the formidable honesty and assertiveness of President Putin when needed?

11. Jay j says:

I thank God everyday for Trump’s mother. She raised one great president, who will go down in history as THE GREATEST America ever had.

12. ImHopeful says:

Sent an e-mail to the WH to PDJT just now. I don’t know who actually reads these, but on the off chance e-mails actually get shared, I thought it was important to remind our President how many of us support him, pray for him and thank him (and Mrs. Trump as well) for their tireless work on behalf of all of us and our country. We rejoice in our VSG’s winning days, I think it’s important to also let him know we are here for him on the tough days, too.

• Donna in Oregon says:

I think there is a different group handling his emails since General Kelly took over. I wonder if we should call instead? The responses are just form letters like all the other politicians….not saying that the President isn’t being represented, just saying it is impersonal and looks like a buffer instead of a form of communication.

But I wrote him too anyway. But I’m going to call too. I feel like they are ganging up on POTUS and I’m sick of it.

I think that’s what we should do. Call and leave messages of support. That way the staff will complain about the extra work and our President will hear about it.

Call the President
      Comments: 202-456-1111
      Switchboard: 202-456-1414
      TTY/TTD Comments: 202-456-6213
      Visitor’s Office: 202-456-2322

Never give up 🙂

• webgirlpdx says:

Thanks, Donna! They’ll get two calls from Oregon today 🙂

• Donna in Oregon says:

Oh, pdx. Got it, Webgirl, I feel your pain. The Peoples Republic of Portland, home of Antifa and other assorted violent loons.

Maybe Oregonian POTUS supporters have a story to tell. It’s the story of what happens to Americans when the Swamp takes over your town. When you’re living under oppression the fear is real, the consequences are every where.

• Critical Mass says:

It must be terrible living with that fear, and all the more terrible because for so many years that fear had to remain unspoken and unacknowledged. There is nothing more damaging to the human spirit than covert oppression and abuse. In a way, it is good that the violence is out in the open now by way of the actions of AntiFa. At least people can see it for what it is.

Tiocfaidh ár lá.

• I'mHopeful says:

Thanks from me also, Donna. Will call tomorrow just to spread it out a little 🙂

13. Lion2017 says:

God Bless President Trump! Once again the sunlight has exposed the fair weather supporters.

14. Donna in Oregon says:

President Trump rightly critiques the Intelligence Community and then the American people have to listen to the Swamp strain and poop outrage for hours.

A revolution would cost us far less in blood and treasure than this slow death of our Republic.

POTUS is right, they suck.

The Intelligence Community and the other alphabet agencies have had us (the American people) under their thumbs since 9/11. How many years ago did the IRS, Obama and John McCain go after the Tea Party? Tea Party….gone, destroyed.

These are not our agencies or elected leaders, we just pay for them, they work for the Globalists and the Corporatists. These are the same people that screw us no matter what the topic is. I say F ’em all. Especially the media.

Mueller is a sinkhole that’s costing us a fortune, but then so are the rest of them. How much money have we had to pay for these Congressional hearings? A fortune.

A fortune paid for a load of crap that isn’t worth a dime.

They are the criminals. Criminals allowed to pass judgement on us. Every single day, they do whatever they want.

15. Giant Ground Sloth says:

The United States tried to influence the 2012 Russian elections, so the Russians responded by trying to influence the 2106 electron. It was tit for tat. You have to be insane or evil to think that this is something to start a war over.

16. jackphatz says:

Sometimes the people we want, need, admire and love the most disappoint us. It doesn’t mean we have to stop the caring, it’s a momentary lapse. It happens to all of us.

17. Obviously Trump knows this whole Russian interference thing is a farce – but I understand that he needs to put it to rest in order to move on. But he has faith in his people in the intel community – NOT the ones who are involved in the witch hunt. So he said what he has to say and it changes nothing as far as his plans are concerned.

• singingsoul says:

We by that al that complained against POTUS are hypocrites. Those who are subversive like Brennan and others scream the loudest specially the one not to be named. He has had something up in his head since his PW days and they did a number on him that took reasoning away a long time ago.
      One would think standing before God would change things but maybe he has not had an God encounter yet.

• Hunter says:

Actually, since Brennan is a follower of Mohamed…he won’t experience a “GOD encounter”..because islam is NOT compatible w/ the true GOD cherished by Christians.

• Cuppa Covfefe says:

OH yes, he WILL experience a GOD encounter.

For it is given once to die, and then comes the judgement. Moreover, “every knee shall bow”, so Brennan will have to bow before Jesus, who sits at the right hand of GOD and will judge the living and the dead.

Learn, turn, or burn, John Brennan. Your choice. You only have once, so choose wisely. Eternity is a very, VERY long time…

• Hunter says:

Yes, you are correct…his GOD encounter will occur in the next-life judgement…

..(giggle / snort / chuckle)..I am anticipating his utter surprise, wherein he discovers that he’s NOT destined for Mohammad’s best whorehouse in heaven scenario (what the Quran promises, w/ said 72 virgins etc…etc).

…but instead encounters…hellfire & brimstone..for eternity!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Critical Mass says:

Islam is only compatible with Islam.

18. Howie says:

Elected leaders of the two most powerful nations upon the Earth. This is not good. There will be war.

19. joeknuckles says:

I will say it one last time. It didn’t matter what he said. The whole thing was planned from the Friday indictments to the AP question to the outrage. All of it. Planned and executed. The reporter demanded that he condemn Putin to his face. He couldn’t condemn him because we do THE SAME EXACT THING. Putin would have called us out in a heartbeat and all Trump would have been humiliated.

• Publius2016 says:

yes just like Chalottesville

• Carl says:

Great comment! Since when does a news organization, let alone the &$## AP, get to set the agenda for the President of the United States in a press conference with another world leader? Infuriating!

• MAJA says:

And he came through like a champ and I believe has advanced the ball quite a ways. More people will look into the election influence and hilliarys $400k, and the congressional hearings should get a lot more attention from the public now that such a ruckus was made over PDJT not trusting our intel. I think the big ugly will come after the next set of congressional hearings since they are specific to this issue. Hmmm, it’s almost like it was planned or something.

I guess that PDJT is looking more serious these days because he has been planting dynamite around the swamp and is ready to blow the whole thing up. He may be coping with the knowledge that he will either save the republic or it will be destroyed by the cleansing process.

20. Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

Regarding that $400 million illegal Clinton Campaign contribution from the Russians solicited by the Podestas, when will someone be indicted? Remember that Dinesh D’Sousa was put into jail by Obama for a measly amount of money, though we all know why Dinesh was really imprisoned.

• TarsTarkas says:

I think there has been a correction to the amount due to a mistranslation of Putin’s words. I think the amount is $400,000.00. Still illegal coming from a naturalized Brit.

21. Howie says:

It is not too bad out here in the rural areas in Floriduh. Ahhh dunno bout the cities. We are just going along in everyday mode. Seems regular.

22. Publius2016 says:

President Trump dropped 45 Tons of TNT on Deep State…Senate convened and was about to come out with one of their non-binding resolutions…To make peace, President Trump reviewed transcript and agreed to amend his statement…to ensure MAGA!

• Carl says:

POS can’t come up with funding for the wall or a fix for our immigration system, for anything else for that matter, but boy they can sure come up with some really useless non-binding resolutions can’t they? I despise them with every fiber of my being.

• Critical Mass says:

Well spotted. Sometimes you have to lose a battle to win the war. The Deep State may think they have won, but they are fools. The cat’s out of the bag now with Putin’s specific and unequivocal statement about Soros, Browder and Hillary, the $400M, and the fact that it was the iill gotten gains of criminal dealings in Russia. That statement was made for all to hear and is now indelibly printed on the minds of governments and millions of people from all over the world. How long will it be before other countries come forward with similar, if not more scandalous revelations?

Hillary is toast.

23. George says:

I was disappointed when the media reported on what President Trump said in his statement today, then I watched the video. When will I learn?

24. SEABEE4TRUMP says:

President Trump plays the MSM like a fiddle.
    (1) He already stated that no matter what happens in Helsinki, the MSM is going to be negative.
    (2) He therefore exposes his distrust of the IC due to past experience
    (3) He then lets this conversation percolate for 24 hrs…
    (4) The MSM and never -Trumpers expose their hatred and insanity
    (5) Then President Trump say that all the trouble is over one word…”would” vs “wouldn’t”.

The MSM and anti-Trump crowd is exposed for the lunatics that they are.

25. Dave says:

And now a Bloolmberg article claims that, “Trump Decided Russia Indictments Should Come Pre-Summit, Sources Say.” Sources say are usually code words for “yeah, sure,” but anyway, here is the article:

What a crazy couple of days.

• thedoc00 says:

Call me skeptical about the timing part. This is Bloomberg who are shills for the dictators of China and who report on them as if they are a free Market economy who play by all rules of business norms most follow.

• Michelle says:

In his interview with Jonathon (I forget his last name) the other day, Brennan did say that Trump was briefed on the indictments and had them released (or ok’d their release?) pre summit.

• Michelle says:

Ugh – Bolton not Brennan!!

• Dave says:

Hmm, so was it the case of PDJT simply hoping to gain leverage in negotiations with Putin, or was it a clever plan by PDJT to embarrass Mueller by expecting that Putin would speak up after these indictments were made public? Or maybe PDJT just felt it was best not to have these announcements take place after the summit so as not to mar whatever agreements he and Putin would come to on real issues.

• MAJA says:

Or PDJT offered to manage it by telling Putin about it before hand in their 90 minute 1×1 and probably handed him the law enforcement treaty doc at the same time. PDJT is a solutions oriented very stable genius.

• Critical Mass says:

Who knows? It doesn’t matter, because the festering sore of the Deep State is now exposed to very public sunlight.

President Trump and President Putin burst the boil of mistrust and suspicion that comes from underhand and devious scheming on both sides. No going back to the bad old days now.

26. The Boss says:

Think back to media coverage from last week until now. There were set ups everywhere, as if the US media whores desperately wanted to be oh so continental and cool, just like the eurotrash media whores. This overblown nonsense about would vs wouldn’t was the BEST these assholes could dream up.

27. Echo says:

The despicable Brennan is correct in one area. Every word PDJT said to Putin in their “private” conversation will have been recorded by the Russians.

• maxwell102 says:

unless the translators have been killed, both sides know exactly what was said

• George says:

Brennan is terrified by what Putin said to PDJT in their private conversation.

• AH_C says:

Then you understand why both Trump and KJU/Putin openly recorded each other during their one on one.

They all now have an original recording to use any way they please at any time.

Yet, if all goes well, it won’t be used for anything more than as a historical conversation between 2 serious men trying to make their respective countries great without stepping on each other. A healthy fair trade economy is not a zerosum game.

28. CNN_sucks says:

When these liberals become neocon? PDJT should sign an EO that all these scumbags go first on the frontline.

29. Liked by 2 people

30. icthematrix says:

Unfortunately the original statement was too big an opening and they pounded him mercilessly for it. They were poised to do it regardless of what he said. If he had said in front of Putin that his Russians interfered they would have screamed for him to come clean on collusion, and used that as confirmation. As mentioned previously, it was all orchestrated. Once they started the chants after RR’s charade of “you must cancel this summit”, I knew the game plan was in everyone’s hands, just waiting for the whistle.

President Trump’s correction of his “misspoken” comment helps to frame without appearing weak.

I am still eager to see the slaughter begin with real indictments and exposure. Evil must be defeated.

31. CNN_sucks says:

Why would PDJT trust the IC? Same IC that gave us Saddam Hussein WMD, 9/11, U1, ISIS and give us war..war..and more war.

32. Greg1 says:

From Fox News:

“But Trump sought to make clear Tuesday that he stands behind the intelligence community.

“I accept our intelligence community’s conclusion that Russia’s meddling in the 2016 election took place,” he said, adding: “It could be other people also.” ”

The single biggest takeaway from that has been deliberately overlooked or intentionally ignored by a media that either has no journalistic curiosity………….or that knows full well of whom Trump was speaking. This:

“It could be other people also”.

The “other people” contacted their friends in the media to spread their lies and attempt to affect Trump negatively. The media has a prrrrrrrrrretty good idea who the “other people” are.

The “other people” definitely know who they are, and there is no way they failed to notice his mention of them. NOOOooooooo way.

Trump just used the media. He talked over and through them to send the message to the “other people” that he knows who they are. They sure have been mentioned enough in Sundance’s excellent work. The comical part is that the media are yet to realize that President Trump used them for his purpose with that statement.

Trump is fascinating to watch in action when you start figuring him out. I would think that the “other people” are finding him terrifying to watch in action…………..they have to know he has countermeasures in place, and that accountability is coming.

Go President Trump!

• Jim in TN says:

I would love to see the President say that he stands behind the intelligence community, because if he stood in front of them they would stab him in the back.

It is way past time that we start demanding that the intelligence community start serving our President and earn his trust.

Conduct a coup, then expect to be coddled, how dare they.

• Enki's Advocate says:

Great post. President Trump’s got this.

33. todayistheday99 says:

Excellent interview of Trump part 2 on Tucker. Here is a free fox link: http://watchnewslive.net/fox-news-live-stream-usa/

34. Frbrd says:

According to RSW our VSGDJT has caved to all the critics and is backtracking on the comments he made in the press conference with Putin. It was stated he does believe Russia interfered in the 2016 election and that he (President Trump ) stands behind our intelligence community and believes they are telling the truth. I also heard this as reported by Fox news,( my husband was watching as I prepared dinner). I don’t understand this, these are not the words I heard from President Trump yesterday. I truly believed President Trump was braver and stronger, a Lion ready to stand his ground against all the swamp rats. I watched the movie Chappaquidick yesterday, unbelievable what the people in our government, our most treasured offices will go to, to protect money, power and name. At this point I do not know who to believe, where to stand with my trust, who deserves my vote as a Constitution , freedom loving American. I’m tired, I’m frustrated, I’m angry . I feel betrayed and uncertain. You can call me a troll, you can bash me as a liberal thinker, whatever you wish to call me. I voted for President Trump, I probably will again, but at this point I have to admit, with all honesty, it will be because there is no one better…this makes me very sad because I want to believe there is someone who will be honest and stand strong in the face
    of adversity, someone who truly believes our government is of the people, for the people, by the people, not a game to be played for power, for popularity, for profit, ..but for the GOOD OF THE PEOPLE. God bless America, God bless our people. May our precious Lord shine his grace upon us and show us mercy and forgiveness.

• LM says:

Did you listen to the President for yourself?

There is no one more honest, no one braver, no one better to receive your vote and your confidence than our President.

Please listen to what he said..not what “they” said he said.

• Donald says:

Dear Frbrd: I’m going to speak for the President on this one: “Go away! You’re fake news!”

35. Texian says:

What we have going on here is analagous to Sundance’s dual economic train model of Wall Street vs. Main Street.

There is a dual political/ideological train model occurring within the United States as well.. Both sides are entrenched and the tracks have now diverged enough to see the others for who they really are..

All the agencies and the Fake News Media are infiltrated; The democratic party has decoupled from The Constitution; And the uniparty congress has sold out to the globalists..

The only representation The People of the United States and their Constitution have is in Sir Donald J. Trump..

We the People – and our Lion..

Fourth Turning..

“I’m not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep.. I’m afraid of an army of sheep led by a Lion..” Alexander the Great..

36. Harleyd says:

I voted for PDJT and contributed what I could, and I will do so again.

But it’s time for him to go on offense. Maybe not all the MOABs, but at least one or two to change the news cycle to focus on the real criminals.

Until that happens, the Swamp will continue to control the narrative. He’s back on his heels after this latest trip, despite all his good work.

Why would he let that happen? All his good work is being overshadowed. One carefully released document, or one significant indictment, will put us back on offense where we should be.

Defense is defeat.

37. I don’t like to see President Trump in apology mode. People have to realize how extended Trump is personally. The empire in 1963 was much more self-assured and essentially uncontested despite the Cold War histrionics. JFK was a minnow by comparison. I was in DC today and yes we had a brief thunderstorm. Call it silly but I didn’t like the lights going out at the WH. Presidents are incredibly insular and monitored. Trump on his own with Putin is a rarity especially for a guy who detests scripts and does not tow the CFR line. The immensity of the power he is antagonizing is hard to overstate. Somebody read the riot act to him. That’s only my opinion. A lot of propaganda has gone into creating the notion of Presidents as being lonely decision-makers. Instead their decision-making latitude is extremely curtailed. They hand-picked to be duteous and beholden. I don’t believe for a second Trump is under the thumb of Putin. That’s Uniparty fear-mongering. I pray for Trump every day.

• LM says:

I did not see him in apology mode.

• AH_C says:

Trump does everything for a reason. Here’s a couple quick ones. And feel free to go back to the video and transcript.

Setup: pick a word that gives you an out… Hmmm. “would” vs “wouldn’t”. The tell? Watch his body language just as he is about to say it.

Trap set: everyone is now discussing the pros and cons of would vs wouldn’t. Putin has him on video saying “would” and can use it to strengthen his base, just as Trump used it to rally us. Just wait till his next rally.

Counterpunch: if only the dems and msm howled, Trump would have stood fast. But the temptation was too great for stupid cucks (Grassley, I’m looking at you. Joni, as usual, didn’t have a hog squealing statement…. Bland. Actually like a fence sitter) to hit Trump while he’s looking down, so Trump showed his Ace, wouldn’t.

Go back and read the transcript and compare. The overall sentiment doesn’t change either way. Once again, Trump is talking over, through and under any resistance to the people that matter, the silent majority that continues to grow everyday as more and more just #walkaway.

Funny thing about #walkaway. After percolating and trending for weeks in spite of filters, active censoring, the mass media threw in the towel by blaming it all on? You guessed it, Russian bots. How lame is that? Even lamer are those that continue to use that overdrawn and expired card today.

There’s more to be revealed from this specific presser. Stay tuned and stock up on 🍿

38. bflyjesusgrl says:

Lol, Tucker called it “the hostage tape”.

39. dogueluv says:

Scott Adams- “Wouldn’t is the new Rosie O’Donnell play. Or is it?” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsTYgrwtUa8

40. LM says:

President Trump shows the left up for the traitorous fools that they are. He has had remarkable success with North Korea, the EU, even our “allies” France and Great Britain, China, all battlefronts against the terrorists, Saudi Arabia, and now Russia. All these are things they could not do and which ridiculed him for until he showed them they were wrong. I could go on.

These people have only lies and hatred to take the attention from their failures, their treason, and the truth of who they are which is being revealed through the testimonies of their heroes—like Comey and Strzok.

They have to lie to distract from their failures and the triumphs and success of the President. We don’t have to let them.

Believe nothing you here from the MSM, even Fox. Look things up for youself and listen to what the President, himself, has to say. Then, as you can, speak what is true.

I believe that God will do the rest.

41. Funny things about Russian Citizens..
    I think they have their own version of “deplorables” over there also..
    From the 12th..

**Most Russians want Moscow to treat West as partners – opinion poll **
    The majority of respondents in a recent Russian opinion poll believe their country should treat Western nations as partners – yet the public is split over Russia seeking re-entry to the G7 club of developed countries.
    According to the survey, conducted by the independent Russian public opinion research center Levada in late June and released on Thursday, 61 percent of Russian citizens feel Moscow must treat the collective West as a partner, while 16 percent see Western nations as competitors and five percent as enemies.
    Link..
    ——————————————————————–
    What REALLY caught My eye was this Article…

**Two-thirds of Russians believe global government exists **
    From the Article…

About two-thirds of Russians believe in the existence of a shadowy world government, and most of them also believe it is hostile to their country, according to a recent survey.
    On Wednesday state-run Russian public opinion research agency VTSIOM released the results of a poll in which 67 percent of Russian citizens said they believe there is a secret world government. Twenty-one percent said they reject the possibility that it exists, and the rest were undecided.

Now read this!
    Asked who the members of the world government are, 23 percent said the heads and owners of major banking groups and other “oligarchs.” Eight percent said the group consists of senior US politicians, and six percent mentioned political leaders of other major nations. Only two percent told the pollsters they believe Vladimir Putin is a member,
    —>and even less (one percent) think that US President Donald Trump holds a seat in the global government.<—–

Maybe We, The "Deplorable" Citizens' between OUR 2 Countries are NOT that much "different" After all…

The Whole Article is here..
    Link..

42. Lost in translation: CNN claims Putin admitted to election-meddling. He did not. (VIDEO)

43. if you’re a trump supporter and you honestly think he made a mistake DON’T PILE ON.
    This is the mistake newt made. This wasn’t the first time. Newt does have a habit being too smart by half, giving his unwelcome advise in public

44. Pyrthroes says:

People forget that Trump appointed Atlanta attorney and Yalie Christopher Wray born 1966, a Randolph Award-winning Assistant Attorney General (AAG) in 2005, as an “outsider” FBI Director in June 2007 to succeed the ineffable swamp-rat James Comey.

Think Bush I selecting David Souter born 1939 for the Supreme Court in 1990… rarely has so little been owed by so many to such a treacherous poseur.

45. TwoLaine says:

POTUS TRUMP: There, I changed a word. Happy now?

Media/UNIParty: NO, you lie. We still hate you. You are a bad man.

POTUS TRUMP: Never mind, I didn’t make a mistake anyway. I take it back. And Jim Acosta is not a nice guy, the media is still the Enemy of the People, and the rest of you are never TRUMPers anyway so no one cares what you think.

Always remember, elections have consequences.