President Trump Holds NATO Summit Press Conference…

At the conclusion of the NATO summit, President Trump held a press conference prior to departing Brussels.

This entry was posted in Big Stupid Government, European Union, media bias, NATO, President Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

39 Responses to President Trump Holds NATO Summit Press Conference…

1. Brian L says:

Macron is being a bit creepy there.

2. Jim Rogers says:

Where, I might ask, is Marcon’s right hand???

3. Jim Rogers says:

Oops, where is Macron’s right hand???

4. Orygun says:

Wow! After watching this, how can you hate this guy and his message? The people that do are truly evil.

5. maiingankwe says:

“I’m a very stable genius.”

Yes, Mr. President Trump, yes you are!

I can’t believe he said that, but then I should know better by now, shouldn’t I? And it never gets old either. 😎. He’s just to cool.

Be well my Treeper friends and stay smiling!
    Ma’iingankwe

6. rashomon says:

Russia, Russia, Russia, bull.

More money for NATO? More money to do what? Line the pockets of a YUGE, ever-expanding bureaucracy that is not elected, not held to any standard, not audited. I want to see the audit. I believe we are due a refund.

Until then, I’m not impressed unless the U.S. pulls out and leaves these whiners on their own. Bye, bye, bye. They’re scavengers. Eating our tax $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

• rashomon says:

Let me make myself clear (heard that one before?), NATO’s mandate was to contain communism, however you describe the term, specifically aimed at the USSR, which no longer exists. Communism is more of a threat from Los Angeles than Russia, and even those anti-antis can’t describe the term. Bernie? Oh, yeh, he likes “socialism”.

Now we are culturing, underwriting communism/socialism/fascism/totalitarianism within the U.S. borders and in nations around the world. NATO has failed its original mandate.

IF one wants to give NATO the new mandate of “deterring war”, it’s also failed at that. War is what keeps the Global Corporatists alive. No NATO will stop them. I think PDJT knows that and, perhaps, is trying to waltz the other member nations toward a friendly, gracious conclusion with a restatement of mandate, which is fine. Lawdy knows, many with the NATO membership could use a step up in light of natural disasters and wrong decisions.

But don’t start the conversation attacking Russia, which is not the USSR and is only a competitor in the world market facing a mafia web that infiltrates us all nations. That’s it, that’s all.

• Tiana says:

rashomon… IMHO, we should leave NATO and strive for bilateral military support agreements, determining our own allies… just like we are aiming for in trade… I believe it lends more responsibility and commitment to each member of such an agreement…

Dependent on the commitment of each military ally we can then be more or less generous in our support of them (i.e. with lending troops or discounts on equipment)… I hope that made some sense… 😉

• Dutchman says:

Perfect sense, I LOVE IT! Follows just what stable genius is doing, in linking TRADE with military commitments, like with Norks/China.
          Same advantage of bilateral agreements over dis-advantahes of multilateral agreements.
          Bet thats where hes going, but good n for figgering it out!

• rashomon says:

What you point to is RESPONSIBILITY. Once upon a time, “Not my job” was funny because it struck a nerve. Now it’s the daily claptrap. NATO today speaks to claptrap.

• wendy forward says:

How about that HQ, huh.

Our infrastructure is falling apart but who cares because we paid for a state of the art HQ for the Greatest Peacekeeping Organization evah!!!!!!!

• cali says:

@rashomon: Nicely stated!

When president Trump meets with the constant vilified president Putin who has more in common with the president Trump voters being a Christian, cancelling Russian adoption due to the worldwide pedophile network where many of these children have been used for, refusing to give into pressure by the like of HRC in legal abortion, gay marriage and other morally destructive agenda.

President Trump will have a great meeting where documents from the deep state and their uranium one describes what it really was destined for monkeys will fly. Why?
        President Putin had no involvement in uranium one nor has he received or paid for any uranium. RosaTom – the Russian entity had its own deep state actors unbeknownst to Putin. His presence in Syria gained a ton of evidence about the agenda of the uranium involved that was sold, shipped via Pakistan into Iran and onto Syria.

This meeting between these two leaders will be a fruitful one where president Trump gains insight into actions only Putin could collect in Syria and Russia’s RosaTom.

7. G. Combs says:

Gee, how about the EU nations FULLY FUND NATO WITHOUT A DIME FROM THE USA UNTIL THEIR ARREARS ARE PAID OFF!

We should not give the EU another plugged nickel!!

September 2011 Federal Reserve to Bail Out European Banks (Again!)

How Ben Bernanke Saved Europe’s Banks – The Globalist

The story of an unprecedented effort by the U.S. central bank to serve as the lender of last resort to the world.

[…] in researching my new book on the efforts of the world’s leading central bankers to combat the crisis and the aftermath, a different narrative emerged.

You can’t understand the crisis, I found, unless you understand how a huge portion of the Federal Reserve’s work during this period—and off and on since then—was about propping up banks in Europe and across the globe.

To a degree that few people understood at the time, banks in continental Europe had bought vast sums of the very shaky mortgage securities that were rapidly losing value as U.S. homeowners defaulted in numbers that had once seemed unimaginable.

Their exposure to U.S. assets was a whopping $10 trillion. Those were the dollar assets on their books.[…]”

And NOW the US Tax payer is on the hook for… ‘a whopping $10 trillion’ Remember we bailed out AIG the company ‘insuring’ those home loans. What many people did not know was there could be MULTIPLE ‘policies’ on one house AND you did not have to be the morgage lender!!

I am really sick and tired of funding everyone else BUT American citizens.

• rashomon says:

And not ONE of those banksters has been jailed. Not one.

• Tiana says:

G. Combs, I agree… at least we should reduce our spending to 2% until everybody else is at 3% or more…

also, I don’t like the time line at all… it didn’t really sound as if we gained anything… the time frame is still 2024… and this is what Stoltenberg said at the beginning at the breakfast…

and this would be when PDJT will be leaving office… so it’s just a stalling technique… fork the fees out within 6 months… pay the debt within 1 year… if not – you are out of NATO…

and really… how much are our so-called allies actually going to help us if we are in dire straits… more likely they’ll stab us in the back…

8. Alonzo says:

I walked away from the Democrats when they screwed Bernie. It was corruption on a level that I just couldn’t stomach. President Trump received my first R vote and I am over 60. This may sound silly BUT, I would follow this man to hell and back if he needed me to do so. He is on his way to becoming the most consequential President in American history. I am, and continue to be, in awe of him.

9. Yes, Mr. President, this is another reason why we elected you! Just listening to this press conference, I am in awe of our VSG (very stable genius), and so grateful, too. I just wanted one person to ask, if all the other countries are committing to 2%, when is the US going to drop their share from 4.2% to 2% — just sounds Fair to me!

10. timjc says:

It was Minnesota that was the state that Ronald Reagan didn’t win against Walter Mondale, not Wisconsin. Guessing the press won’t pick up on that mistake, as they don’t want to think about equating President Trump with President Reagan.

• CharterOakie says:

I’ve thought the same thing every time I’ve heard him mention it.

I need to go back and check, but recollection is that Reagan lost only a few states such as MA and MN (and maybe WI?) in 1980 and only MN in 1984.

11. CharterOakie says:

Like a Boss in that press conference.

12. PotP says:

Chairman of the WORLD

I love this guy! 😀

13. Cheri Lawrence says:

Omg!! That message brought tears to my eyes, we want peace, peace and more peace. What a vision for the world!! I just love our POTUS. Such leadership!

Praying for Africa and all the people across the globe that we may live in a world of mutual prosperity that works for us all!

Light and Love dear POTUS VSG indeed!!

• Tiana says:

I really liked that part of the speech best… He appeared to say to the rest of the world that we can all get along… but it works best if each of us operates from a position of strength…

I also liked his message about Russia… he is not looking on President Putin as an enemy but a competitor…

and VSGPDJT sounds more and more like Captain Jean-Luc Picard of the Starship Enterprise… he sends a message of NON-INTERFERENCE in the internal running of a country, as long as it does not threaten anybody else, esp. USA… but that is just my humble opinion… 🙂

14. Paul Killinger says:

Yeah, smiles all around in those great pics… They remind me of how happy I am when I’m leaving my Dentist!

15. PotP says:

Juncker was SLOSHED! Watch his EU buddies holding him up as he sways and stumbles!

16. Dutchman says:

Is it just me?
    They all look lile either frumpy, middle aged has beens, and like the poor,cousins at a gamily reunion, kinda the Hillary look, or young dillatents, kinda frat boy look, meeting the King andQueen.

They look as irrelevent as NATO is.

Yeah, GREAT job of restraining the advance of Communism, guys.

Its every where, its everywhere!

17. Cooper45 says:

This is the epitome of Commanding a Room.

The DJT during the winning campaign is quite different to POTUS today. After months or almost 2 years of high level intelligence briefings, cabinet meetings and other numerous sources of knowledge and information gathering, today’s Trump breezes through press conferences with a greater confidence and awareness than ever before.

Who, in their right mind, would vote to replace this man as President with Kamala Harris, Pochahontas Warren, Kirsten Gillibrand or one of the slick Dem pajama boys waiting in the wings?

18. GB Bari says:

President Trump showed great class yet he was direct and in some cases very succinct yet brief.
    The tiresome meme of how he insulted the NATO people at yesterday’s breakfast got quickly very old and then suddenly it disappeared as the morons realized PDJT wasn’t taking their stupid and obvious bait.

Simply a Masterful display of how to handle an international group of (quite obviously) mostly Leftwing media. They kept asking the same questions; he kept giving them more or less the same answers – spontaneously without notes or TelePrompTer.

I loved that.

19. bkrg2 says:

This is must see TV
    Amazing how he controls the room and can jump from question to question.
    Lot’s of great nuggets in there – but watch the last minute if you don’t have time.