Oh snap.  Brilliant, simply brilliant.  President Trump keeps the cameras rolling during a breakfast with NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg; and absolutely crushes the NATO position on needing money to defend against Russia when NATO -specifically Germany- is funding Russian expansion financially through energy development, and simultaneously asking the U.S. for money to defend against Russia.

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo looks like he is half going to break out laughing, and half saying to himself: oh, it’s on..

Stoltenberg: […] I think that two World Wars and the Cold War taught us that we are stronger together than apart.

Trump: But how can you be together when a country is getting its energy from the person you want protection against or from the group that you want protection?

Stoltenberg: Because we understand that when we stand together, also in dealing with Russia, we are stronger. I think what we have seen is that —

Trump: No, you’re just making Russia richer. You’re not dealing with Russia. You’re making Russia richer.

This is a MUST WATCH:

Transcript – AT BILATERAL BREAKFAST – Chief of Mission Residence – Brussels, Belgium – 9:13 A.M. CEST – PRESIDENT TRUMP: Good morning, everybody. Good morning to the media — the legitimate media and the fake-news media. Good morning to them. A lot of good people here. Surprising.

Q Mr. President, which countries did you want to spend more on NATO in particular?

PRESIDENT TRUMP: Just look at the chart. Take a look at the chart. It’s public. And many countries are not paying what they should. And, frankly, many countries owe us a tremendous amount of money for many years back, where they’re delinquent, as far as I’m concerned, because the United States has had to pay for them. So if you go back 10 or 20 years, you’ll just add it all up. It’s massive amounts of money is owed. The United States has paid and stepped up like nobody. This has gone on for decades, by the way. This has gone on for many Presidents. But no other President brought it up like I bring it up. So something has to be done, and the Secretary General has been working on it very hard.

This year, since our last meeting, commitments have been made for over $40 billion more money spent by other countries. So that’s a step, but it’s a very small step. It sounds like a lot of money, and it is. But it’s a very small amount of money relative to what they owe and to what they should be paying. And it’s an unfair burden on the United States.

So we’re here to talk about that, and I’m sure it will be resolved. I have great confidence in the Secretary General. He’s worked very, very hard on this, and he knows it’s a fact. But I have great confidence in him and his representatives.

You going to say something?

SECRETARY GENERAL STOLTENBERG: First of all, it’s great to see you again, Mr. President. And good to have you here for a summit. And we are going to discuss many important issues at the summit. Among them is defense spending. And we all agree that we have to do more. I agree with you that we have to do make sure that our allies are investing more. The good news is that allies have started to invest more in defense.

After years of cutting defense budgets, they have started to add billions to their defense budgets. And last year was the biggest increase in defense spending across Europe and Canada in that generation.

PRESIDENT TRUMP: Why was that last year?

SECRETARY GENERAL STOLTENBERG: It’s also because of your leadership, because of your carried message. And —

PRESIDENT TRUMP: They won’t write that, but that’s okay.

SECRETARY GENERAL STOLTENBERG: No, I have said it before, but the thing is that it really has. And your message is having an impact, and we are going to build on that to make sure that we have further increases. You initiated last year that all allies are going to develop national plans on how to spend more on defense. And based on these national plans, we now estimate that European allies and Canada will add 266 extra U.S. dollars for defense from now until — billion U.S. dollars — until 2024.

So this is really adding some extra momentum. It helps and we are moving in the right direction. But we still have to do more, and that is what we’re going to address after the summit later on today.

Let me also add that a strong NATO is good for Europe and it’s also good for the United States. The U.S. (inaudible) presence in Europe helps to protect Europe, but it also helps the United States project power to the Middle East, to Africa. And I think also that clout — the military clout of Europe, economic clout, the political clout — also is helpful dealing with Russia. And we look forward to the meeting you’re going to have with President Putin. And I think that leaders are also looking forward to your thoughts about the meeting with President Putin later on.

PRESIDENT TRUMP: Well, I have to say, I think it’s very sad when Germany makes a massive oil and gas deal with Russia, where you’re supposed to be guarding against Russia, and Germany goes out and pays billions and billions of dollars a year to Russia. So we’re protecting Germany. We’re protecting France. We’re protecting all of these countries. And then numerous of the countries go out and make a pipeline deal with Russia, where they’re paying billions of dollars into the coffers of Russia.

So we’re protect you against Russia, but they’re paying billions of dollars to Russia, and I think that’s very inappropriate. And the former Chancellor of Germany is the head of the pipeline company that’s supplying the gas. Ultimately, Germany will have almost 70 percent of their country controlled by Russia with natural gas.

So you tell me, is that appropriate? I mean, I’ve been complaining about this from the time I got in. It should have never been allowed to have happened. But Germany is totally controlled by Russia, because they will be getting from 60 to 70 percent of their energy from Russia and a new pipeline. And you tell me if that’s appropriate, because I think it’s not, and I think it’s a very bad thing for NATO and I dont think it should have happened. And I think we have to talk to Germany about it.

On top of that, Germany is just paying a little bit over 1 percent, whereas the United States, in actual numbers, is paying 4.2 percent of a much larger GDP. So I think that’s inappropriate also. You know, we’re protecting Germany, we’re protecting France. We’re protecting everybody. And yet we’re paying a lot of money to protect.

Now, this has been going on for decades. This has been brought up by other presidents. But other presidents never did anything about it because I dont think they understood it or they just didnt want to get involved.

But I have to bring it up, because I think it’s very unfair to our country. It’s very unfair to our taxpayer. And I think that these countries have to step it up not over a 10-year period; they have to step it up immediately. Germany is a rich country. They talk about they’re going to increase it a tiny bit by 2030. Well, they could increase it immediately tomorrow and have no problem. I dont think it’s fair to the United States.

So we’re going to have to do something because we’re not going to put up with it. We can’t put up with it. And it’s inappropriate.

So we have to talk about the billions and billions of dollars that’s being paid to the country that we’re supposed to be protecting you against. You know, everybody is talking about it all over the world. They’ll say, well, wait a minute, we’re supposed to be protecting you from Russia, but why are you paying billions of dollars to Russia for energy? Why are countries in NATO, namely Germany, having a large percentage of their energy needs paid to Russia and taken care of by Russia?

Now, if you look at it, Germany is a captive of Russia because they supply. They got rid of their coal plants. They got rid of their nuclear. They’re getting so much of the oil and gas from Russia. I think it’s something that NATO has to look at. I think it’s very inappropriate. You and I agree that it’s inappropriate. I dont know what you can do about it now, but it certainly doesnt seem to make sense that they paid billions of dollars to Russia and now we have to defend them against Russia.

SECRETARY GENERAL STOLTENBERG: You know, NATO is an alliance of 29 nations, and there are sometimes differences and different views, and also some disagreements. And the gas pipeline from Russia to Germany is one issue where allies disagree. But the strength of NATO is that despite these differences, we have always been able to unite around our core task, to protect and defend each other, because we understand that we are stronger together than apart.

PRESIDENT TRUMP: But how can you be together when a country is getting its energy from the person you want protection against or from the group that you want protection?

SECRETARY GENERAL STOLTENBERG: Because we understand that when we stand together, also in dealing with Russia, we are stronger. I think what we have seen is that —

PRESIDENT TRUMP: No, you’re just making Russia richer. You’re not dealing with Russia. You’re making Russia richer.

SECRETARY GENERAL STOLTENBERG: Well, I think that even during the Cold War, NATO Allies were trading with Russia, and then there have been disagreements about what kind of trade arrangements we should (inaudible).

PRESIDENT TRUMP: I think trade is wonderful. I think energy is a whole different story. I think energy is a much different story than normal trade. And you have a country like Poland that won’t accept the gas. You take a look at some of the countries — they won’t accept it, because they don’t want to be captive to Russia. But Germany, as far as I’m concerned, is captive to Russia, because it’s getting so much of its energy from Russia. So we’re supposed to protect Germany, but they’re getting their energy from Russia. Explain that. And it can’t be explained — you know that.

Thank you.

Q What are the consequences if they don’t spend more, Mr. President?

PRESIDENT TRUMP: They will spend more. I have great confidence that they’ll spend more. I have great confidence.

Q Mr. President, does something have to change on trade for you to keep your troop levels in Europe?

PRESIDENT TRUMP: I have great confidence that they will be spending more money, as they should be.

PRESIDENT TRUMP: It’s a shame they made that deal. Too bad. It’s too bad. Thank you.

END 9:24 A.M. CEST

ROFLMAO…. and this is only breakfast! Imagine when President Trump gets hold of EU President Donald Tusk…

This entry was posted in Big Stupid Government, Decepticons, Deep State, Donald Trump, Economy, European Union, media bias, NATO, President Trump, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Russia, Secretary Pompeo, Uncategorized, USA. Bookmark the permalink.

784 Responses to Epic: President Trump Eats NATO for Breakfast – Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg Confronted By Trump On EU Gas Pipeline Agreement With Russia…

1. Publius2016 says:

Romney: Russia is our greatest geopolitical threat…
    Obama: the 80s called…
    Fake News Media: Romney a fool
    Trump: Why are you making Russia richer…
    Germany: to help you project power…
    Fake News Media: Russia is our greatest geoploitical threat…
    Any questions?

2. RH says:

Good morning POTUS – Don’t sweat Germany at all. Just slap Germany with 100% tariff on all German products coming into the USA. No need to talk so much. Let actions speak louder than words.

3. soozword says:

Awesome performance by our magnificent Lion! I just wished he had asked the group what Germany would do if Russia turned off the gas in the middle of winter (maybe he did and I missed it).. Thousands of Germans would die long before any military got mobilized given their bureaucratic ineptness. Makes the Cold War military model seem rather antiquated, especially with the treasonous leaders they have there.

4. Bree says:

Bravo President Trump!!!!! I hope he destroys that Trusk, I really do.

5. bsdetector4u says:

I think the NATO Secretary General is confused by the word, taxpayer. In his mind, taxpayer is just another word for peasant. Our president is reminding him that the peasants in the US under President Trump’s watch have been elevated to first class citizens and Jens and his merry little band of thieves better not forget it, try as they might.

6. gingergal says:

Love it. This is my president!

7. Pam says:

That was an epic smack down if I’ve ever seen one! Mr. Pompeo looks like he is really enjoying himself. LOL!

• dd_sc says:

And Nato Ambassador Hutchinson looks like she is not – the contrast in body English is fun to watch.

• dutzie60 says:

• Oldschool says:

Never cared for Kelly. He has never given POTUS full throated support in any interview. So unlike any previous COS.

• Oldschool I don’t agree.
          I re-watched the segment for the third time on the strength of your comment. At ~ the two minutes mark Kelly nods and smiles at President Trump’s comments. Similarly we see nods of agreements at ~4:30-40 and ~6:30-40.

The eyeroll suggested by Jimsung was not actually an eye roll but an upward gaze after POTUS said something must be done, as thought Kelly had had a thought and followed it down for a couple of seconds before rejoining and giving his full attention to the meeting.

General Kelly appears a rather dour individual at rest but when he is actually in conversation he is much more dynamic & is committed to the administration. I admit I had doubts about Pompeo for the same reasons before he took up the SOS position. I thought he was distant and disapproving. Now I am thrilled with his contributions and his 100% support of President Trump’s agenda. Today he was really enjoying POTUS remarks, I thought Hutchinson looked content with what was being said as well. Much more of a poker face but not signs of tightness to suggest disapproval.

I think President Trump hit one out of the park today. I couldn’t be more pleased. The NATO & EU lies are in tatters, he is leaving them nowhere to hide.

• GB Bari says:

Appreciate the body language assessment! It’s become more important to many who are trying to determine the thoughts and reactions among meeting attendees but that are not actually voiced.

• Evaluating Kelly’s body language first requires a baseline familiarity with the body language of your typical blooded Marine General.

I hope no one here expects him to be smiling like an idiot or acting like a cheerleader or peanut gallery. He’s a wartime consigliere.

• Jenny R. says:

Plus the man has had to bear quite a heavy amount of personal suffering/sacrifice for this country.
                His son was killed…how many of us could sit there easily at a table with our “allies” with that in the back of our minds?

• Jimsung says:

I was going to say something but didn’t. Watch his body language. No expertise required on this one. At one point he rolls his eyes.

• coltlending says:

I also thought General Kelly’s demeanor was telegraphing embarrassment with what PDJT was saying in the forum he was saying it.

Granted, POTUS’s statement could be described as a loud diplomatic fart in the circles Dana Perino hob nobs.

But like a fart, it’s better to let it out then keep it in.

I hope the General was just out of his element seeing for the first time a Leader telling it like it is when it needs to be put out there.

If the General isn’t getting it, he needs to go.

I wish something similar lto this would happen with the clown show congressional hearings on Strzok, Page, etc.

• singingsoul says:

dutzie60 says:
        “I’ve changed my mind. I won’t be sorry when Kelly goes. He was freaking embarrassed IMO. I thought Generals had guts.”
        __________________________________________
        First I thought Kelly was sleeping but then realized he had his head down as if he was embarrass..
        Open and direct language is the only speech Germans understand. They do not like it because they feel they are the only one who can be so direct.
        POTUS is telling the truth and that is a plus.

• Robert Smith says:

I didn’t get that impression at all for Kelly. Now, KBH, I think she did really want to be somewhere else.

8. TheWanderingStar says:

Amb KB Hutchison has the same “deer in the headlights look” as the Euros do.

9. mnwild1961 says:

the lack of defense spending is how all these European and Scandinavian countries are able to afford their social program spending and it all comes on the backs of US taxpayers.

• Snow White says:

That’s what my hubby was saying forever. These stupid lefties in our own country who look up to these countries socialistic welfare net don’t seem to understand that we financed all of that. Just wait until US stops footing the bill for it all and you’ll see massive unrest all over the socialist paradise.

• GB Bari says:

I have not seen numbers to support saying that it completely offsets their socialist spending so that may be a reach to say it does.

However, what can be agreed on is that whatever the amount is that they don’t spend on NATO certainly offsets other expenditures in their national budgets that would otherwise be trimmed by that increased NATO contribution amount.

10. JonS says:

Epic throat punch!

11. OMG. SD suspected POTUS was going to give a beat down. But this was a knock out. Full 10 second count and the match called for the USA!

• catman4cats says:

He is like Dad telling a 18 year old they need to take responsibility for their upkeep. They say we are hurting them and they are our “allies.” BS. They are hangers on like you see with some celebrities. They will stay “faithful” until the money runs out. Classic Other Peoples Money. Times are a changing.

12. Publius2016 says:

lets get down to business: President Putin, here’s the offer…Middle East Peace…Palestinians get autonomous East Egypt Gaza and autonomous West Bank…Israel gets a piece of West Syria…Iraq of south Syria…Iran goes back to Iran…we give you relief of sanctions and 50/50 on Syria/Iraq Oil/Gas pipeline for relief of sanctions, Independent International Crimea with 99 year Russia Base lease and autonomous East Ukraine…plus 50 year Oil Dollar Reserve Agreement…Deal???

13. Victoire2020 says:

I absolutely LOVE our Happy Warrior President! It is GREAT to have a leader who acts like a leader and one who loves the American people. Bonus: he has informed me of so much that all other politicians have kept from us! He is a great man & I pray for him daily: protection, wisdom, courage, and favor.

14. Well, Good Morning! this is how my day starts online? OUTSTANDING!

• New Nonna Again!!! says:

Thank you for that, just… I never saw it before but LOVE it.

Praying our magnificent Lion knocks out corruption here in our beautiful country. Trusting in God Who put him in Office. Thank You, God! Thank You, Jesus!

15. fred5678 says:

Truth hurts. Especially former commies. And especially former chancellors who now make millions off of a pipeline. And a former Stasi as CEO.

• Publius2016 says:

throughout the cold war, the grand powers played their game…afterward, Bush41 called for the New World Order…guess it was the same as the Old World Order…President Trump: What does that even mean…thousand points of light…NOT ON OUR DIME!

16. AngelOnejudicial says:

Half of that table is walking away with a real bad case of indigestion lol

Beautiful thing having a President that calls it like he sees it.

17. vikingmom says:

The MOAB would be for the President to pull a list out showing which members of Congress (or their spouse/children since they aren’t required to file financial disclosures) hold shares of Uranium One or other Russian energy stocks, and which ones have stakes in the various defense contracts that we the taxpayers have funded protecting NATO countries for the past 50+ years!

The only reason their socialist programs even exist is that we, the US taxpayers, have provided them with billions of dollars, both through totally unfair trade deals and through military protection so that they had the money to finance their little pseudo-utopias, which are in the process of collapsing anyway now that they are on the 2nd or 3rd generation of welfare recipients and they no longer have a surplus of workers paying into the system.

President Trump is correct that WE are the ones who have paid their bills, for far too long, and it needs to stop NOW! And that includes the billions that have been transferred to the members of the Swamp who have continued to sign onto these deals for decades, all while pretending to care about deficits and the American worker!

• Jay j says:

There are plenty of normies just tuning in. A polite thing to do would be to spell out abbreviations, for them. Example MOAB (mother of all bombs)

• vikingmom says:

Good point – thanks for the clarification!

• Alison says:

Normies/newbies are encouraged to ask when an aconym is unclear. I guarantee they will receive at least 5 helpful clarifications within 60 seconds 😊

• rvsueandcrew says:

I remember when I first entered the treehouse. I was awed and somewhat intimidated by the conversations and confused by the acronyms and nicknames. I wasn’t about to ask who and what they were talking about and clutter up a thread with my ignorance and their replies.

Very frustrating. How grateful I was (and still am) when someone is kind enough to spell out an acronym. That used to be a rule of writing…. spell it out the first time, then switch to acronym.

18. What a wonderful time to be an American! #AmericaFirst

19. phoenixRising says:

20. noswamp says:

If this little rant does not wake people up, I don’t know what will.
    Call POTUS butter because he is on a roll!

21. Jay j says:

Stoltenberg was just saving face. He knew Germany went selfish. There was really nothing he could do about it.

22. Michelle says:

Trump is simply the best president ever. I love that he has no problem saying what needs to be said, to their faces.

23. M. Mueller says:

SECRETARY GENERAL STOLTENBERG: “….because we understand that we are stronger together than apart.”

Ummm, haven’t I seen that on a campaign sign or two??

24. Oldschool says:

Drudge has a great picture of this group. Worth a thousand words.

25. Mongoose says:

That NATO/OTAN flag flying next to the American flag is quite simply … DISGUSTING!

They are not a “country.”

I am so glad Trump grabbed them by the short hairs and kept slapping them silly over the stupid logic of not paying for defense, which they say they need because of the threat from the Russian hoard, while mortgaging their futures for Russian energy! I love it.

Go Mr. President! Keep slapping away and don’t let up. They look like the fools they are and all they can say is “We are stronger together.” What a load.

26. AndrewJackson says:

Thank God for Donald Trump. Amazing the difference it makes when the President has american interests at heart. Got to love his comments about the ex chancellor working on the board of the pipeline company.

27. Pam says:

28. Pam says:

29. Pam says:

30. YvonneMarie says:

Mr Trump has a valid argument. He makes total sense.
    Thank you Mr President!!!
    And thank you sweet darling strong American deplorables for making this happen!!!!!!!

31. Pam says:

32. Binkser1 says:

I love our president. I know all of this is serious but it is so comical to watch. They have absolutely no clue how to respond when President Trump calls them out on their BS and lies. And then when they finally get over the shock of being called out on their BS they respond with their normal political, talking out of both sides of their mouth garbage thinking it will appease President Truump. But then he just doubles down on them. The looks on their faces is priceless. I keep expecting them to all go into the fetal position and look for their safe spaces. “Please make the mean man go away!” God bless President Trump.

• Alison says:

LOL shades of Bill Clinton in same room with women he’d raped/assaulted. President Trump is in that room on behalf of all us raped taxpayers. WAR !!!

33. MTK says:

Actually, our costs to NATO are much much higher. Really not the EU fault, we have no one to blame other than ourselves.

So how are our costs more. Well, it not like we had a pile of money laying around. We ran deficits, so 4.5% are marginal numbers the real costs are much higher.
    The point is and this the big point, when your at nearly a 1:1 ratio of debt to GNP, at some point something got to give. So 50 billion here,10 billion there, it is all going to add up.

So, yes Germany I am envious, at FACT you have Consitutional Amendment that caps deficit spending to two percent.
    WTF is wrong with us… Any Senator or Congressmen not on board with debt reduction actions. Should go out and drink some tea and get the flip out of the way. MSM drivel of labeling us tea baggers is not going to cut it anymore.
    Same goes with illegal and chain immigration.
    There is no way, chain immigration is net positive to our ecomony.

It is that simple, when ya in hock up to your eye balls, the need to find savings is paramount.
    Go get them PDJT, squeeze every dollar for what is worth.

34. H.R. says:

The video has been posted in comments here and there and now has its own top post.

I’ve been waiting for someone to point it out, and maybe I missed it, but President Trump has his game face on. You can really see it. It is all strictly business, no nonsense, no bluffing, and he’s spitting brass tacks.

Everyone else just seems to be reacting, except for Pompeo, whose game face at this point is stifled laughter. Tough assignment for him right now to not bust a gut. He may need medical attention after this. 😜

35. dallasdan says:

Figuratively, the transcript reads like a police report of a mugging. Stoltenberg appears to be auditioning for Riverdance as he tries to dodge body blows from the President, who is masterfully setting the stage for very tough, pointed negotiations with the multitude of financial delinquents who populate NATO and feed at the trough filled by the USA.

The President’s continuing talk about the pipeline deal with Russia clearly and completely exposes the hypocrisy of Germany, and neither Stoltenberg nor Merkel can legitimize it.

It is always a good idea to pee on the trees lining your boundaries before the serious negotiations begin so everyone knows your expectations and, more importantly, your limits. The President’s assertiveness and confidence have a solid foundation in his obligations to the American people, and everyone at the summit both knows it and fears it.

No doubt, the President’s reputation as a determined leader and tough negotiator preceded him like a legion of trumpeting heralds. Add the fact that he has disproportionately greater economic and military leverage that he he is willing to use, and even Helen Keller could see the picture he is painting and hear the marching orders.

Each passing day adds to the collective shame that is heaped upon the President’s predecessors when their failures are magnified by his successes.

36. Snow White says:

Omg this is too funny 🤣🤣🤣🤣daddy has arrived to spank the stupid, unruly children and their little egos are offended. Hahaha best president ever, the best straight shooter in the world.

37. hellinahandbasket says:

“I ain’t F****** Wit You”

38. czarowniczy says:

For those of you old venough to remember – doesn’t this sound a LOT like Reagan’s in-your-face foreign policy?
    Trump, like Reagan, is using the various forms of intelligence produced by generally obscure departments to be assertive and push the truth in their faces. They both rejected the ‘US as Gozilla but acting like Fievel Mousekewitz’ foreign policy doctrine and just told ’em like it is, as soon as someone with confidence in America who isn’t cowed by our accomplishments and that long-tarnished European aura lays it out – they fold.
    Europe is sort of a Miss Faversham, living on its past glories and ignoring its past gories. If it weren’t for Germany Europe may well have turned into a giant Disney World generations ago. Germany’s realization that it is an alpha predator while the rest of Europe is tasty prey. They desperately need the US and both they and Trump know that and RR and Trump are the only two modern presidents to openly say and show that.

39. Colorado Conservative says:

Have to laugh at Germany for their idiocy in claiming wind and solar would solve all their energy problems. So instead they turn to Russia to provide traditional fossil fuel energy for them. Of course Germany will never admit that their green energy scam was a big fail.

• gda says:

The ultimate in stupidity was abandoning their greenest energy program – nuclear.

Prior to 2011, 25% of Germany’s electricity came from nuclear.

Now, 40% (or more) of Germany’s energy will be dependent on Russia.

And they want the US to “protect them from Russia”.

What happens when Russia shuts off the pipeline in the middle of winter? Personally, I’m with the guy who said “let the Eastern bastards freeze in the dark”.

Maybe shaking their broomsticks at Putin will have some effect, right?

• yucki says:

A buncha commies on that Nordstream board.
      Big win for them, patriotism kinda bifurcated.

40. pyromancer76 says:

I haven’t had so much fun in a long time. I am ready for more. What a grand time for Sundance to have sat back, enjoyed a sunset, and “prayed longer.”

Let’s see. What might we get from Russia? I would love to read other Treeper’s ideas about the possible outcome of the discussions between President Trump and President Putin.

I have read one suggestion that is very interesting.

Publius2016 says: July 11, 2018 at 12:08 pm

I would like some incentives such that Pres Putin does not have to act like such a nasty adolescent (in my humble opinion). He sticks Russian interests in anywhere he believes he can get something for Russia (or for himself and the oligarchs?), but they are all relatively stupid deals — again, in my opinion. Russia never gets something substantial on which to build a “mighty” economy — or even a reasonable one. (China has been much more successful with their cheaty ways. IQ difference? Cultural difference?)

And my guess as to why the Muh Rujssia attempt to destroy President Trump has had such play amongst our American enemies is they all know that they (including the 5 eyes countries) plus Russia did everything in its power to help Hellary to the Presidency. It has been pure and complete projection to throw attention away from them selves I might be wrong here, but I think Putin thought Russia would clean up with her in power — like he was beginning to do with the 0 giving away the store.

• Jenny R. says:

Well, yes, I do believe they were all hoping (and believing) that her ladyship would win. There was a window of opportunity for them to recalibrate, especially Putin, play nice and make their own countries great again — but they appear to have no more sense than our Democrats and thus have decided to try backhanded maneuvers and childish tantrums instead.
      Of them all, I would say Putin had the most opportunity as well as the most to lose — rather than truly becoming the savior of his country and possibly a great boon to the world, he appears to be on the verge of sinking his country while causing more bad mischief in the world. Russian people lose again; we get to deal with Russian bs…again.

41. Suzebeez says:

“Q Mr. President, why is it (inaudible) spend 10 times more than Russia for defense? Why is it necessary to spend 10 times more money on defense (inaudible)? You are a businessman.”
    Maybe because Russia doesn’t have to worry about being invaded?

42. The eyes on the lady to PDJT’s right are PRICELESS. She is like “I can’t believe he’s actually going there! Oh no…he just didn’t say that!” LOL! 😀

43. fred5678 says:

Germany has clearly been BRIBED by, and COLLUDED with, Putin!!!!!

Chairman of gas pipeline is former German Chancellor Schroeder, CEO is former East German Stasi who may have worked with (worse than colluding??) Putin via KGB during Cold War, and Angela “Climate Change” Merkel is former commie from east Germany.

So Putin bribed Schroeder with a chairmanship, hired LOTS of Germans, and ya think any of those rubles make it to Angela’s retirement account??

What a witches’ brew!!!!!

POTUS is not the only one asking the right questions:

“Donald Trump may have used typically emotive – if premeditated – language from the outset at the Nato summit in Brussels to lambast Germany for its willingness to build a gas pipeline, but the US president’s view that this will make Europe particularly dependent on Russian gas is widely shared by European politicians, thinktanks and energy specialists, including some in Berlin.

No country is more angry about the pipeline than Ukraine, an ally Trump is supposedly poised to abandon when he meets the Russian president, Vladimir Putin, in Helsinki on Monday.

Ukraine stands to lose billions of much needed dollars if Russia can transfer its gas transmissions to Europe across the Baltic Sea, away from a pipeline running across Ukrainian territory.

This week the Ukrainian president, Petro Poroshenko, said: “This is not a commercial project – it is not economical or profitable – it is absolutely a political project. There is no point, from the economic point of view, creating this project. This is absolutely a geopolitical project.”

44. swampfox999 says: