July 6th – 2018 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #533

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Sarah H Sanders Twitter @SHSanders45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,308 Responses to July 6th – 2018 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #533

1. Liked by 12 people

• ForGodandCountry says:

Consider the timing.

Today is a Congressionally mandated date for AAG Rosenstein to deliver all requested documents to the House investigations.

And instead of talking about that, the press is talking about the allegations made by the Clinton law firm against Jim Jordan.

Do you think this is a coincidence, after this confrontation last week???

• ForGodandCountry says:

Btw, anyone else notice how the press is attempting to inflate and claim that “ignore allegations of abuse” is somehow equal to perpetrating said abuse??

Breathlessly: “5 people have come out and accused JJ of ignoring abuse”…..and not a word that said allegations are only NOW coming forward…..YEARS later… when:

1) Jordan is set to become Speaker of the House
      2) Jordan just had a very contentious, public rebuke of the powerful AAG Rosenstein
      3) Today was the deadline for Rosenstein to comply with the House resolution it adopted last week concerning Rosenstein

• singingsoul says:

The deep state is seeking revenge and Jordan is their victim. He has come to close to the truth. This needs to stop otherwise this will become the norm.

2. Liked by 11 people

3. Liked by 10 people

4. Paintingjan says:

Just wondering- where is Gunny66?
    And Sylvia?
    It’s been quite a while since either has checked in!

5. sunnydaze says:

Great interview with Charles Payne and Candace Owens re. #WalkAway. Brandon Straka was on CP tonite.

6. craybox2882 says:

I don’t care whether you think the Stealth Sessions meme is real or not. But propagating it and spreading it is a big risk. If at the end it doesn’t pan out, we will have only 3 seconds on the clock left and been demoralized.

Right now, we need to not fall for these false assurances. Demand Justice NOW. The day for salvation is TODAY.

OFF with Sessions and Rosenstein. They are MAGA enemy number 1 until proven otherwise.

If Rosenstein’s too coward to act, then our complicit and false hope gives him more fuel to remain a coward, because rite now, the loony left is demanding the blood to be spilled, while the right is waiting for Jeff Sessions to pull a Macgyver and chanting stupid Q memes. Not even the fU%(‘n deep state janitor has been indicted yet.

Manafort is in jail.

Wake Up!

• For Eyes says:

^^^^^^^YES

• Avi says:

you mean that those peddling the Huber and 64-d Sessions aren’t telling the truth and
      maybe Trump in his tweets and Rudy on Hannity trashing Magoo, rosenkapo and Müller are?
      but so many posters here are saying “be calm, trust Trump, trust the seals indictments””

Those morons are JUDAS GOATS!!!
      Trump wants us to scream from our window” Ive had enough and Im not going to take it anymore”
      not “Trust Sessions he has 64-d chess”

• Today I had the satisfaction of seeing a close friend red-pilled. Without each one of us helping those around us see the light we will get what we deserve for wasting our opportunities. Sure glad someone taught me that people will never care what you think until they think that you care. 🙂

7. LBB says:

The small things that make you smile.

From WP-snip

“Leandra English, the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau’s deputy director, said on Friday she is resigning — ending her more than six-month legal battle with the Trump administration for control of the watchdog agency.”

8. Publius2016 says:

It’s a scandal that Mueller continues….where’s Congressional Contempt Charges? Times up FBI DOJ…safety in numbers, come together Republicans’

9. MAJA says:

HilLIARy would be a gift in 2020. OMG, PDJT riffing on her in the 2020 primaries will be delicious if she’s not incarcerated or dead.

• auscitizenmom says:

She might be a better candidate if she were dead. Someone else would be making the decisions for her and they could embalm her and she would then be available to travel more. Heck, she wouldn’t even need sleep. And, she wouldn’t be falling down as much. 🙄

• BestBets says:

Kind of a Weekend at Bernie’s scenario. At least we wouldn’t have to hear her talking, because that is so painful! If she wants to run, bring it on. It would be a laughfest. My 95 yo father would love to be watch her campaign from behind bars.
        Al Capone:tax evasion::Hillary Clinton:Fraudulent Clinton Foundation

10. rumpole2 says:

Let’s make ‘Giant Sadiq Khan ‘baby balloon to fly over London’ happen

The initial TARGET was £10,000…. stretched to £20,000… but even that is surpassed already 🙂

£25,597 raised

11. budmc says:

Click the link below to read the thread

• Sandra-VA says:

Maybe she should move back to live with the cannibals in the Congo.

• andyocoregon says:

Yeah, we get it. She hates America.

• cjzak says:

Then why did she come here. To get her 15 minutes of fame? Who paid her way? These losers and the media who promotes them have got me simmering again. Like others here I say to them you might get what you’re asking for and you definitely won’t like it. I never want violence but there is a breaking point when you push good people too far. They say that’s what they want so they can accuse the people they harass, but again, they will not like what they get if that point ever comes.

• AmericaFirst says:

I’m not on twitter and rarely read the threads, only the ones linked here at CTH.

But I remember during President Trump’s campaign he talked about creating “safe zones” for asylums, preferably in their own country but safely away from violence, or, if that was not available, in the next safe country.

I want to see the creation of those zones and all – ALL – of the last 10 years worth of refujihadists returned home. Asylum is by definition meant to be temporary.

12. pam2246 says:

T.he #Walkaway Campaign is growing like a red tsunami. This Facebook post from earlier today is written by famous New Age musician and recording artist, Al Conti…..

“OK, so this is a huge moment of truth for me. I originally joined the #WalkAway campaign about a week ago under my private civilian name (rather than this one, my artist name) and shared a brief story, but not as open as I would have liked it to be.

“For the last 15 years I have pretty much lived in, worked in, ate and breathed the music industry. Because my life eventually became public (or, as I like to joke, I became a ‘Wikipedia entry’), I retreated more and more into my privacy, sharing little about myself except what was demanded during the mandatory interview.

“I am a New Age composer so, as it happens with music genres, when you are successful you become very popular within that niche but can quickly lose your audience should you say the wrong thing. I was managed by a publicist and a manager, so mostly I was scripted. But you also have to watch what you say because you can tank your career before it even begins. The pressure was on. The more success I experienced, the more withdrawn I became.

“My career started a few years before Obama became president, but started taking off right at the time he was elected. The media went into a frenzy and mass hysteria ensued about the anointed one – thrill up their leg and all. I, however, saw a different picture. Having grown up in Argentina during the horrible 70’s ‘Dirty War’, and having seen what the extremist Obama-style mindset had done to the country, I could see Obama coming from a mile away.

“There was NO way I could vote for this guy. I walked away at that point. When I looked at him and heard him speak, all I could see was a horrible storm headed our way, like when you see dark, purple tornado clouds in the horizon, moving fast towards you.

“However, being in the music industry, I was pretty much surrounded by the hysteria. Being gay, Hispanic and a (legal) Immigrant only made things worse, because even in my personal life I was surrounded by Obama nuts who assumed I had to be one, too.

“Because for my work I use a slightly different name, I was able to keep my personal life and thoughts separate and navigate as best I could, keeping my mouth as shut as possible while everyone else seemed to be very happy to open theirs.

“In my personal life, I became more vocal, but still had to watch it. I just made sure to maintain my private life very separate, having three different Facebook profiles and friending industry members on one and close family on another, and leaving the fan page for the PR machine.

“But it got worse. The more Obama overreached, the worse it got for me because it became excruciating to watch him slowly take the USA apart, while the media I worked in cheered. Was no one noticing what I was seeing? It was surreal.

Fast forward to the 2016 elections, when mass hysteria went to a level I had only seen in Argentina. I knew Trump was it for me. But the left got nastier, and so did people in my industry. Worse, however, that everyone thought I, of course, agreed. Again, my mouth remained shut…painfully so.

“Red carpet events, parties and gathering all became unbearable – not only because I am an introvert, but also because I was pretty much the only Trump supporter to be seen. I stopped attending and became more withdrawn. My publicist loved – and used – the angle of “Introverted artist,” but there was SO much more to it, more than I could say aloud.

“I kept so many things in that it started affecting my personal life because I could only vent with my partner, a Democrat, who was becoming saturated. They say your spouse should not be your therapist – oh so true. But if you think it gets tough walking away when you’re a regular person, when you’re a public figure it gets 100 times worse. This is why many artists who do not think like the masses keep their mouth shut or risk losing their careers. The pressure is horrendous.

Then the Grammy telecast happened and it was used as a Trump bashing platform. That did it for me and I dropped my Recording Academy (otherwise known as the ‘Grammy’) membership. Then, a few weeks ago I had enough. I saw there was a movement called the #WalkAway campaign and became very curious.

“At that time, a fellow artist (an actor) posted a picture of illegal immigrant children in cages and blamed Trump for it, the irony being those images were taken during Obama’s presidency. I lost it. I unfollowed him and did the unthinkable, I did not keep my mouth shut and Twitted about having had enough and hashed the Walk Away campaign. It was the most liberating moment of my career. I quickly joined this movement using my civilian name, but I still felt like I was hiding.

“The question was always, do I open my mouth and lose half my audience? At some point, I just no longer care. So this is my moment to say hello everyone, I am an artist, my name is Al Conti and I proudly WALKED AWAY! Now I can go announce it on my artist profiles and come what may…”

• ForGodandCountry says:

Like gays comming out of the closet, this is going to turn into a huge movement and backlash against the democrats.

Karma. What goes around, comes around.

• AmericaFirst says:

He described what I observed every day during the Zero’s regime:

“The more Obama overreached, the worse it got for me because it became excruciating to watch him slowly take the USA apart, while the media I worked in cheered. Was no one noticing what I was seeing? It was surreal.”

• Landslide says:

Thanks for posting. So many of these stories and they are POWERFUL! I just had a daydream about them making DVDs full of these walkaway vids and then leaving them around the country in public places☺️ Just write #Walkaway on each one and double the social media outreach👍🏻🇺🇸👍🏻🇺🇸 It could happen. Remeber “The Chalkening” during the campaign?! Though short-lived, it was a great nationwide, organic movement. Anyway, daydreams aside, this walkaway movement is going to change LOTS of people for the better! November 6th will be proof.

• covfefe_USA says:

Good for you, man. Liberation. Congratulations. You’ve arrived.

• dallasdan says:

An act of bravery.

13. linda4298 says:

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/07/06/billy-graham-site-counters-walmarts-impeach-45-tees-with-inspiring-product-of-its-own So what are the details of the Graham shirt?
    The T-shirt, which says “Pray for 45,” also features a reference to scripture from 1 Timothy 2:1-2 and is designed with red, white, and blue graphics on a plain white tee.

The shirt’s description reads, “The Bible says to pray for ‘all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence.’ (1 Timothy 2:2, NKJV). Wear this t-shirt as a reminder to lift up our president in prayer.”

14. ForGodandCountry says:

Who is Laura Loomer?

15. maggiemoowho says:

Just reading through some of the wikileaks DNC emails and came across a very disturbing one. The DNC was going to place to place this disgusting ad on Craigslist(not sure if they placed the ad or not). Perkins Coie was involved in this too. Democrats are just sick, sick people.

“Multiple Positions (NYC area)
    Seeking staff members for multiple positions in a large, New York-based corporation known for its real estate investments, fake universities, steaks, and wine. The boss has very strict standards for female employees, ranging from the women who take lunch orders (must be hot) to the women who oversee multi-million dollar construction projects (must maintain hotness demonstrated at time of hiring).
    Title: Honey Bunch (that’s what the boss will call you) Job requirements: * No gaining weight on the job (we’ll take some “before” pictures when you start to use later as evidence) * Must be open to public humiliation and open-press workouts if you do gain weight on the job * A willingness to evaluate other women’s hotness for the boss’ satisfaction is a plus * Should be proficient in lying about age if the boss thinks you’re too old Working mothers not preferred (the boss finds pumping breast milk disgusting, and worries they’re too focused on their children).

About us: We’re proud to maintain a “fun” and “friendly work environment, where the boss is always available to meet with his employees. Like it or not, he may greet you with a kiss on the lips or grope you under the meeting table.

Interested applicants should send resume, cover letter, and headshot to jobs@trump.com

16. ForGodandCountry says:

From the meme wars….

17. FofBW says:

If you are on twitter, join in with Sundance.

18. Dora says:

19. FofBW says:

20. phoenixRising says:

time to dismantle the FBI and the CIA

• FofBW says:

Maybe that is his part of his 2nd term plan phoenix, as you mentioned earlier.

• phoenixRising says:

you’re right… can’t do it now…
        he has to get the SCOTUS candidate confirmed…
        other judicial nominations confirmed

I need to sleep 😉

we need to get Jim Jordan voted in as Speaker…

21. phoenixRising says:

22. I shudder to imagine how rapidly murders will multiply in California.

Perps can self-impose supervision for a couple of years
    … if and when they’re caught.
    • Why murders?
    • Because the consequences are the same
    … from theft to burglary to robbery to arson to rape.
    • Perps will instantly decide that a victim alive is an unnecessary risk.
    • Killing the victim will produce ZERO incremental consequences.