June 14th – 2018 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #511

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Sarah H Sanders Twitter @SHSanders45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,732 Responses to June 14th – 2018 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #511

1. covfefe999 says:

IG report leaks will be in full force soon. Dem propaganda media is eager to discourage people from reading the report, so they will summarize it as “nothing to see here, move on”. But it can’t be 500 pages of nothing.

• neal s says:

There is a part of me that is hoping that VSGPDJT will tweet something about the report before the 3pm general public release so that MSM will be tweaked and have something to be outraged over, yet to spread knowledge about the report that might otherwise wind up being buried by MSM.

2. phoenixRising says:

Winning, winning… Happy Birthday POTUS

• listingstarboard says:

How about Supreme Court hands American people a win in China antitrust case. Trump does everything for us, not for himself. So sick of Rottenchild/Soreass media

3. The Cohen and Sara Sanders stories sure seem like stories put out there to catch leakers to me.

4. DanO64 says:

The democrats are toast IMO. Too splintered to survive.

5. FofBW says:

There will be numerous trolls today engaging in rabbit hole techniques.

Be alert! Stay out of the weeds and off the ledge.

6. phoenixRising says:

• stburr91 says:

Well, this doesn’t look good.

Republican members are congress are already asking for other drafts of the report say the one released was water down.

7. zephyrbreeze says:

GREAT AGAIN: Norwegian lawmakers nominate Trump for Nobel Peace Prize
    JUNE 13, 2018

Norwegian state broadcaster NRK announced this week that President Trump is now officially in the running for the Nobel Peace Prize after his historic summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un Tuesday.

Norwegian lawmakers Christian Tybring-Gjedde and Per-Willy Amundsen of the country’s Progress Party – similar to the Republican Party in the U.S. – nominated the president this week for the 2019 prize.

• treehouseron says:

They cannot give President Trump the Nobel peace prize, places like this exist because of donations from rich liberals, who despise Trump and will stop donating money if he is honored in any way.

• Gil says:

He is light years above and beyond a token trophy. Merit, honor, and truth should return in the bizarro world we have been living in for so long, but not in the corrupted current institutions, even for awards like this.

• mimbler says:

I see this as a win/win though.

After giving it to Obama for nothing I see two choices:

1) Give it to Trump because he earned it.

2) Don’t give it to Trump because of bias and cement their irrelevance forever.

• phoenixRising says:

Nobel Peace Prize is worthless since it was awarded to zero for doing zero…

• Evelyn says:

Channeling Clark Gable here: frankly, I don’t give a damn. After that medal was given to Zero Dumbo Ears who teamed up with Hillary Rotten Felon to set the Middle East on fire, turn it into a river of blood, and send an invading force of military-aged men into the western world, it has lost all legitimacy.

Poor impotent thin-skinned Dumbo Ears the Arrogant cares about meaningless awards. Our POTUS the Lion Hearted doesn’t. Peace is his reward.

• D Lo says:

Post of the day for me, Evelyn ! Excellent !

• Dutchman says:

The massively devalued the award, and now they are agonising about giving their meaningless, worthless award to their enemy?

Option A) say ” I got your ‘peace Prize’, RIGHT HERE!”,

B) Accept the award humbly, then,immediately donate the $ to a worthy cause.
        C) Continue to say “Peace is the reward, for the whole world. Give the ‘Prize to Kim, and Dennis Rodman.”

• Little Berkeley Conservative says:

As JJ would say, Dyn–O–Mite!

• hoop says:

IT IS FLAG DAY…

JUST A BRIEF EXPOSURE to an image of the American flag shifts voters, even Democrats, to Republican beliefs, attitudes and voting behavior even though most don’t believe it will impact their politics, according to a new two-year study just published in the scholarly Psychological Science. http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/washington-whispers/2011/07/20/shock-study-us-flag-only-boosts-gop

8. Nigella says:

Yikes… Do I have to come in here with my fire hose to put out all the hair on fire? Wait to see what is in it and remember this doesn’t cover FISA and all the other stuff…

• L. Gee says:

Yes, could you please hose it down NOW!!!! There are definitely some branches on fire and a few are smoldering. One poster even told me I was naive for believing that Horowitz and Huber are honest and willing to enforce the law, and this attack was just because I suggested we wait and see what’s actually in the report before we poo-poo it!

Lots of hysterical, jump-to-conclusions, hair-on-fire, ledge-jumping, misery-spreading worrywarts loose. Spray ’em down, PLEASE!!

9. DanO64 says:

It’s SHOW TIME!

10. blognificentbee says:

Well, well, well….what’s that word for this kind of interference in an American election?????

11. Lady in Red says:

Good news that won’t get a lot of attention today. Thanks for posting.

12. All Hype says:

I have no trust in the DOJ as they are the heart of the swamp. I have no trust in the OIG. The mid-term elections are critical for President Trump to absolutely clean house of the sewer dwellers in the DOJ.

• Bert Darrell says:

I was one of those who gave AG Sessions the benefit of the doubt and waited for any evidence of black hat behavior on his side before drawing conclusions. After I heard him defending DAG Rosenstein with unusual passion a couple of days ago I am beginning to have doubts. Why would he defend this guy who has over-stepped his authority, allowed SC Mueller to go on inappropriate and abusive witch hunt activities and not done anything but show that was and remains a crook capable of hiding self-compromising documents from PDJT-supporting congressmen and senators?

• paulwoll says:

Because he was compromised early on so he acquiesces to any narrative of deep state. Cohen raid. No action on Uranium One. Rosenstein best buds. No reinvestigation of Clinton leaks. No action on pay for play of Clinton. Do nothing of value, Sessions. Need an attack dog in his position to investigate and prosecute what obviously should be investigated and prosecutes.

• paulwoll says:

Because he was compromised early on so he acquiesces to any narrative of deep state. Cohen raid. No action on Uranium One. Rosenstein best buds. No reinvestigation of Clinton leaks. No action on pay for play of Clinton. Do nothing of value, Sessions. Need an attack dog in his position to investigate and prosecute what obviously should be investigated and prosecuted.

• Helen says:

Sessions and Rosenstein are both trying to preserve their jobs because they know the minute their investigations are over they will be fired.

• Emeraldstar says:

“I have no trust in the OIG.”

Sorry to hear that.

• Bert Darrell says:

It’s too early to criticize the IG. We haven’t seen the final report and don’t know his recommendations. We do know that he was instrumental in nailing traitor Andrew McCabe. So far, so good.

13. Liked by 4 people

14. treehouseron says:

Folks look carefully. These people don’t actually have the IG report, they have small documents that were sent to comittees that mention a few things. Herridge was mentioning it on twitter…

• treehouseron says:

House memo in preparation for report. These memos are where these leaks are coming from, nobody has the IG report yet.

• MTK says:

Who the heck knows, cause its on the internet, it must be true.
      Stop and think logically.

A. It is true with what is being attributed to Stryzk… well then all the better since it is more proof of politicization of FBI.

B. This latest leak on new text messages in the IG report maybe design to F with people. There will be people saying cause it is not report the whole report is sham. along with the endless arguments, will be those saying the report is itself a politization. In the whirlwind the beast thrives.

15. maggiemoowho says:

If this report says Comey was unbiased in his decision, think of how crazy the Democrats are going to go, because they have used Comey and the Russians as the reason for Hillary’s loss, Russia hasn’t worked out and now this excuse won’t either. I’m more curious about what the investigators under Comey did and what the IG found out about them. We have to wait and see, won’t be long now🤔👍

16. DanO64 says:

Going to be a busy day here at the CTH. I’m going to read the report. It’s funny watching all the “leaks” evaporate.

• Piper77 says:

Why in the hell were you listening to Glenn Beck?

• Oldschool says:

Free country? 😉

• Tom says:

👍👍👍

• Piper77 says:

Beck is a Never-Trumper nutcase who has lost all credibility over the years.

• Evelyn says:

FWIW, I have the sense that there may have been a mental health/substance abuse issue involved in his meltdown. I kind of feel sorry for him.

• I was a Glenn Beck fan. Then he 1) pulled the teddy bears for illegals at the border stunt and 2) dipped his face in crushed Cheetos to mock Pres Trump. I have no interest in anything he has to say and would only listen to him for the time it took me to change the channel.

• Guyver1 says:

Evelyn, he does have a host of health issues (including mental) which he has admitted to in the past.
              But his meltdown happened suddenly, during that time period when he disappeared from the public eye for several months for health reasons (if I remember right, it was months).
              When he came back, he was a completely different person, completely unhinged.
              I believe that whatever medications he started taking back then fried his brain.
              It was with sadness that I finally turned off his radio program years ago- I just could not take his insanity any more. And it was even more sad for the following reason…
              Back when Glenn still had a fully functioning brain, he was my Dad’s favorite commentator on Fox.
              I can imagine my Dad frowning on him from heaven, telling him “Glenn, get your act back together!”

• Katherine McCoun says:

When I think Beck only two images come to mind:
            1) head in chat bowl…lost all credibility
            2) talking to crowd in NV primary night when President Trump entered and crowd instantly deserted Beck mid sentence in favor of President Trump….look on Beck’s face said now he k ew he had lost all credibility

I occasionally check national review to see how the never Trumpers are doing (and because they have added some quality writers) but it never even occurs to me to check in with Beck. 0 credibility. His opinion holds as much weight as any random 5th graders

• Katherine McCoun says:

*cheeto bowl

• Oldschool says:

Agree that Beck lost his way, but FWIW, when I think of Beck, I think blackboard, zero and czars exposed and birth of the tea party, leading us to Trump. It would never have happened without the Glenn Beck show on FOX. He woke the nation.

• singingsoul says:

Oldschool says:
                “Agree that Beck lost his way, but FWIW, when I think of Beck, I think blackboard, zero and czars exposed and birth of the tea party, leading us to Trump.”
                _____________________________________
                I always found Beck a fraught and what is sad that he used good people.
                His listeners believed in him because his spin was good.
                I see him as a huckster.

• Risasi says:

3.) Beck and Cruz handing out stuffed animals and gift baskets to illegals?

• MTK says:

IMO…Beck comes across as one of those secret Scientologist types.

• SpanglishKC says:

Thank you Cyrlous, Piper and Old School for contributing to this funny thread within a thread

• Wink says:

I agree Oldschool. And that should also apply to people who enjoy following Q posts.

• ImHopeful says:

I caught a minute of it as I channel surfed in morning rush hour. I had to turn it right off – could not listen, just made me angry.

• steph_gray says:

Yes – there is so much gaslighting I suddenly feel as if we’re in the middle of an 1890’s London pea-soup fog.

Next there’ll be sightings of Jack the Ripper.

17. Dora says:

18. All Hype says:

Let me add this little tidbit about AG Sessions:

When you are a real boss, your subordinates should have much fear in going against your plans, wishes and decisions. Tell me, has Rosenstein been following Sessions orders or has he been insubordinate? Answer, no one can really tell at this point. After 18 months Sessions should have put the fear of God in his employees at the DOJ. But since he has not accomplished this task it appears that people like Rosenstein have run rough shot over him with no fear of consequences and Sessions has not made any public statements about his thoughts on the issues. I find this to be a total lack of leadership and it is hurting the president. This cannot go on for much longer.

• DanO64 says:

Where does the buck stop?

• L. Gee says:

When you are a real boss, you fire people who aren’t doing their jobs. That means the buck stops with Trump!!! I don’t want to get into a Sessions war, but there’s no getting around this point. If Sessions is incompetent, then he would be gone, especially under a man who has a proven track record of telling people “YOU’RE FIRED!”

Until Sessions is shown the door, I’ll support him by supporting the president’s decision to keep him around–realizing that *I* do not have all the facts. You certainly don’t have to agree, but that is my view of the situation.

• L. Gee says:

Ha ha ha! I did not see your comment, Dan, until I had posted my reply! Too funny that you asked a question and completely unaware of that, I answered it!

• DanO64 says:

So do I. That’s my point! If Sessions and RR have their job, it’s because Our VSG President Trump WANTS them to.

• paulraven1 says:

I find this argument a reductio ad absurdum. Firing the AG at this time in this environment is fraught with political challenges and ramifications. These cannot be brushed aside with the claim that if Trump didn’t want them they’d be gone.

• 🍺Gunny66 says:

Sessions cannot prosecute any of these people.

Do you realize what the left would do to continue to claim anything Sessions does is still part of his recusal….even if false…. they would create a “firestorm” saying Sessions cannot bring charges because of his recusal.

They would connect his recusal to every charge, every situation and fight it in the courts

Sessions cannot Un-recuse. They would say our President put undo pressure on him to resign.

Same with the President firing him at this time…fire storm….

Do you think this cancelling of the recess is all about approvals of the Presidents nominees?…How about no recess appointments..How about no new AG recess appointment?

So what to do?

Nothing till the IG report comes out…more clarity will be after that, but still look at the chaff and leaks being put out now to cover for them…

• 🍺Gunny66 says:

So the bottom line is:

Sessions is irrelevant…

He does nothing….can do nothing…..and soon will be back on his porch….doing the same thing he is doing now…..

• Oldschool says:

Best to copy and paste this one PR, repeatedly.

• Sessions also may terminate people. Gads! People lose jobs in america everyday for a lot less than treason and sedition. I feel we’re in the downshift expectations management mode. In deference to SDs herculean work up here i sent my debbie downer on hiatus. But shes on call at a moments notice. Heres hoping for the unexpected.

• singingsoul says:

L. Gee says:
        “When you are a real boss, you fire people who aren’t doing their jobs. That means the buck stops with Trump!!! ”
        ________________________________________
        You are willfully or not ignoring two facts,
        1) That the GOP Rinos in Senate made clear if Trump firers Session they will not approve another AG.
        2) POTUS fired Comey on advice of Rosenstein and then Rosenstein activates Mueller against POTS and his team.
        These clouds hang over President Trump and made him impotent concerning DIJ and oversight of FBI.
        Blame needs to go to Senators and Rosenstein and definitely Session who is hiding behind his excuse. He is ignorant or black hat when he praised Rosenstein on Tucker. There is another possibility concerning Session that he is over his head and needs Rosenstein to run the DOJ.
        No blame goes on POTUS he is a victim and blaming a victim is cowardice.

• RattleheD says:

The only people who think Sessions has done a good job are a small following on this site and twitter. DOJ experts, personal friends of Sessions, constitutional scholars, etc. all think Sessions is a joke.

• L. Gee says:

Actually, the one person who obviously thinks Sessions is doing a good job is the only one who matters (Trump). Otherwise, Sessions would be gone.

P.S. I’ve never been one to do something just because everyone else is doing it, and I’m not going to start now!

• boogywstew says:

“Small following on this site …” … can you back that up? Next you’ll be posting the newest anti Sessions post du jour … “Sessions supporters are the same people who believe Mueller is a white hat!”. I responded to that same opinion last night and have, a time or two, before … right here.

• RattleheD says:

“Small following on this site …” … can you back that up?”

Yeah. Read these daily presidential politics threads.

• boogywstew says:

I’ll take that as a resounding “NO!”

• RattleheD says:

Then don’t do the research. I don’t care. Not sure what you’re wanting, a census on who supports and who doesn’t?

• boogywstew says:

YOU claimed a “small following” so the onus is on YOU to back it up. Why should I research YOUR claims? I made a similar statement last night and said that …” I am “guesstimating half the folks here are Sessions supporters”. I made it plain that I didn’t know but guessed. We both are guessing.

• RattleheD says:

k, well the point is for whatever reason, there’s a portion on this site that I haven’t seen anywhere else that inexplicably think he’s doing a good job.

• boogywstew says:

I believe he’s doing OK but I don’t know he’s doing OK??? Another thing I believe is that President Trump can and will dump Sessions if the President has a mind to.

• Perot Conservative says:

Rosy is following hus wide’s orders, a Deep Swamp Clintonista Fixer Attorney.

• czarowniczy says:

This is the way Federal Civil Service operates, we used to refer to it as ‘punching out the Pillsbury Doughboy’. They are protected against being fired by a convoluted series of regulations – there was a person who’d been caught embezzling from our Fed agency and got out of it with a promise to pay it back, it was too big of a problem to prosecute.

The senior GS and SES personnel know how to use the regulations, policies and procedures to throw as many ‘legal’ roadblocks between the Administration and their Administration assignment as possible. During the Bush II term I watched supervisors who…disliked…Bush put barriers up between our facility and his agenda that were very effective. They even used our layers to ‘legally’ get around following actual Federal law.

Point is: just about every Federal law and regulation has backdoor so that no one is really oiffended or prevented from totally doing what the law/regulation was designed to prevent. All it takes is a skilled lawyer or senior GS/SES employee who knows how to read the rukles and see how to interpret them to his/her benefit. Trump’s best move would be to do what every previous POTUS has done and slam as many high-level appointees who think as he does into positions that allow them to influence the hiring of fulltime Feds under them, establishing a hive that will produce long after the POTUS is gone.

• Cuppa Covfefe says:

Good points. I think the only way to clean up all this crookedness is to VASTLY reduce the size of the Federal Bureaucracy (and the state bureaucracies, too). After that, gut most of the rules and regulations that benefit only the “privileged class” in D.C., eliminate ALL of the loopholes, and basically start from scratch.

Reduce the overhead and budgets by 90%, the number of employees by the same, and make every department and employee therein justify their existence.

Let them feel what most of us in the real world went through the last 10-20 years…

• czarowniczy says:

Other problem is the only way to get the Civil Service bureaucracy dealt with is thru actions by the Congressional bureaucracy and they’ve been unwilling to do that since well before I started with the Feds.
          Local Fed bureaucrats at top levels control a lot of Federal contract spending at the local level. Our huge parling lot had to be regularly maintained, our huge AC plant had to be maintained/fixed/repaired – even our garbage contracy was a cash/political plum. Congress starts rocking Civil Service’s boat at any level they all get their contractual parasites worked up about the feedbag being threatened and the businesses start leaning on their eromenoi.

I used to have some suggestions about the most effective and efficient ways of pruning and descenting the Civil Service but I was regularly reminded they were all illegal at the Federal and local levels.

• Paco Loco says:

Sessions appears to be a failure as the AG. He’s not up to the job and has let RR run the Mueller investigation that has long ago become a wild goose chase and a legal farce. The only smart thing he’s done is to assign Huber to investigate this mess. It’s more than just perception of competence, it’s all about performance!

19. treehouseron says:

Rush Limbaugh’s hair is on fire.

Sigh

In three hours, Hannity will pick up the torch for him and piss off the rest of the republicans who didn’t hear from Rush

20. bosscook says:

I’m trying to stick to my promise to myself to not comment until it’s out and more intelligent people than I start to analyze…but….holy cow, it’s killing me! Right now, I’m just GRATEFUL that Trump is President and God is in control.

21. Newhere says:

One thing on OIG report: don’t let the swamp drag us into a debate over whether there was “political bias.” Political bias is not in itself a crime (it’s the likely MOTIVE for what surely are the crimes — obstruction of justice, lying, leaking, cover-ups, abuse of power).

And the swamp loves to debate political bias, because it can do so endlessly, back-and-forth, setting the stage for the “adults in the room” to sum up the report by saying, “well, there appears to be wrong doing, and what it means depends on which side you’re on. Both sides are politicizing the report.” In short, debating “political bias” reduces the whole thing to “partisan politics.” This why, if you’ll notice, republicans (Gowdy, Ryan) who don’t want to seem swampy but also want to protect the IC quickly answer any question in terms of political bias. Gowdy *always* seems to talk as if THAT is the central question of wrongdoing here.

Plainly speaking, political bias means basing investigative decisions on improper considerations (notice the phrase “improper considerations” in Horowitz’s scope letter — it never refers to bias). This is the way to talk about it. If we lead with political bias or make it the main point — i.e., shooting straight to the motives of exonerating Clinton and torpedoing Trump — we make it easier to be tuned out and dismissed. Just more partisan spin.

Same thing with focusing on party, or individuals. Yes, it this happened under democrats (and it’s fair to consider that relevant, even definitive) — but it’s not helpful here, when the primary issue is rule of law and equal justice. Those values are blind to party, and protecting them should happen irrespective of party, and credibility on that point requires not making it about party. Same goes with individuals. This isn’t about particular animus toward Clinton — could have been anyone. And going after abuse of power isn’t about protecting or vindicating Trump — it’s about protecting the Presidency and our electoral system. You get the idea.

The OIG report is the opportunity to focus on conduct, laws and values. Talk about those. Motive sounds partisan puts the uninitiated immediately in defense. If it doesn’t seem nakedly partisan, people will listen. At that point, what it means is inevitable. Motive is obvious. Leaving it unspoken is more powerful.

• DanO64 says:

Well said. You ain’t Just Say N.

• AmericaFirst says:

This is exactly why, when people say it is a big Scandal, I remind them that no, it is not just a Scandal – it is CRIMINAL. There is a yuge difference.

• Ditch Mitch says:

Great point political bias is a trigger. There has been talk of Hatch Act violations. Much more actionable.

• Dutchman says:

Great post. Reminds me of a discussion on L vs.R politics;
      People think its about quetions on policy, pro or ant gun control, abortion, etc.

Actually, its NOT about the ‘answer’, its about FRAMING THE QUESTION.

The side that succesfuly frames the wuestion, controls the narrative, and therefore ‘wins’.

THIS is the essence of ‘spin’, and your post does an excelkent job of elucidating it, in THIS instance.

Apply the same principle, more broadly, its what msm, deepstate and uniparty have been TRYING to do to DJT.

His GREATEST weapon against it, the ‘tweet’. It cuts through their b.s., and instantly reframes the question.

Even more than anxiously awaiting the report, I wait with baited breath, the DJT tweets, ABOUT the report.

That will be interesting!

• boogywstew says:

Your post (essay really!) should be displayed prominently in a sidebar for all articles dealing with the IG Report for the rest of today and the next day or two! Each time I read it to prove to myself I’m exaggerating I find I’m underestimating it.

22. There’s good conversation happening on the IG report over at the ACLJ right now.
    (You can rewind)

23. hatterasgal says:

Warning: Heads are exploding over at BB re the Comey article in the comment section!

24. Albertus Magnus says:

I would also point out to those who actually want the facts, that the part being released today is regarding the CLINTON EMAIL SCANDAL ONLY and not the efforts regarding the Trump-Russia-Insurance part of the plot.

That Stozok-Page text that is getting people’s panties knotted up sounds like it HAS NOTHING TO DO with the Email scandal and EVERYTHING to do with the Trump-Russia-insurance plot.

I always wonder what motivates those who are supposedly on our side to go out and purposely stir the pots within reason or information. I cannot find any good purpose for it.

• treehouseron says:

All the famous people ‘on our side’ get paid if people listen, so they stir the pot to get more eyeballs to fatten their wallets. it’s sad but it’s part of the game. I’m to the point I can’t even watch Hannity anymore, I like the guy and he’s on ‘our side’ but all he does it piss people off and slant things to be as negative and biased as possible.

• DanO64 says:

It’s kinda fun watchin the members of the CTH jumping from branch to branch. lmfao

• Albertus Magnus says:

“without reason or information” not “within reason or information” -corrected 2nd line of 3rd paragraph.

Not auto-correct’s fault, simply my own.

• 🍺Gunny66 says:

Nice to see you back Albertus….missed your style…hope you are well and in good spirits….

Ping Pong huh…..well this is an oldy but goody until the report comes out…hope not to offend..anyone…

There was a queen and her three knights and the queen said “Go on a journey, and who ever comes back with the most ping pong balls will be the king.

” So the knights go on their way. a few days later one knight come to the queen with 1000 ping pong balls.

The next day the second knight comes with 10000 ping pong balls.

About two or three days later the third one come with no ping pong balls but with bruises, scratches, and a broken leg.

The queen says to the knight “Where are all of your ping pong balls?” and the knight says “Ping pong balls? I thought you said King Kong balls”

Thank you…thank you very much…..may as well post jokes…better than posting my hair is on fire…..wait…..😎

• jmclever says:

The thing is, the Hillary email “investigation” and the ” frame DJT” operation are two parts of the same game play. Things we discover in this report will likely have bearing on the FISA abuse and efforts to stop Trump from winning and then to unseat him once he did.

25. Nigella says:

So was it released to Congress? Was it noon?If so have Schiff and Stawlell run to the mikes yet?

26. looks like... says:

willing to bet that the political bias line was a Rosey revision… the report probably never even considered bias, it only deals with the facts not the motives

27. M.A. says:

Happy Birthday, President Trump!! Just called one of my senator’s Todd Young’s Office and spoke to a staffer:

“My name is ______, and I live in Brown County, Indiana. I am calling today because it’s President Trump’s birthday. In celebration, I am calling my senators and my congressman to let you each know that I expect you to support the President’s agenda.”

One down, and two to go. Then I’ll call the White House.

• treehouseron says:

THANK YOU! Your work on things like this probably does more than you can even imagine, they know for every person who takes the time to call there is a considerable number of people who feel the same way and don’t call. Thank you!

• M.A. says:

Just called my democrat Senator Joe Donnelly and said the same above and also added that the elections are several months off so there is still opportunity for Senator Donnelly to win some votes, but he needs to start supporting President Trump now.

• M.A. says:

And my message to POTUS:

Happy Birthday, Mr. President! As a birthday gift, I called my Senators Todd Young and Joe Donnelly and my Congressman Trey Hollingsworth to let them know that I expect them to support your agenda! Love you! MAGA!!

28. Pam says:

Happy Birthday Dad! It is amazing how far we have all come! We are very proud of you and everything you have accomplished! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸@realDonaldTrump pic.twitter.com/mB0wvdWaDq— Eric Trump (@EricTrump) June 14, 2018

29. daughnworks247 says:

I wish we could send Sundance a case of Redbull today.
    We love you Sundance, Menagerie, and the whole clan.

30. Ad rem says:

In honor of your birthday….Mr. President! “Goldenhair” Donald Trump’s 007….

31. rjcylon says:

Kanye’s refusal to sit down and shut up is upsetting the music press. Now they are writing long think pieces trying to understand why Kanye is an alt-right racist all of the sudden, and why his fans refuse to turn on him when doing so is the only logical choice.

32. News breaking all over the place. I can’t keep up!

33. Publius2016 says:

Hey NYAG, ever heard of Carnegie Foundation, Rockefeller Foundation, Clinton Foundation??? What a joke!

34. Tseg says:

Happy Flag Day!

35. patrickhenrycensored says:

• alligatriot says:

Thank you, patrickhenrycensored!!

United States Army, 14 June 1775 – “THIS WE’LL DEFEND”

Flag Day
      President Trump’s Birthday

Seems like a good time for some recruitment music, it’s been awhile.
      (Volume. All. The. Way. Up.)

CELEBRATE AMERICA !

36. Marygrace Powers says:

National Media Ignoring DOJ Arrests of 2,300 Suspected Pedophiles/
    By Thomas Lifson
    June 14,2018

Mike Cernovich 🇺🇸

@Cernovich
    2,300 pedophiles were arrested yesterday in a massive nationwide, multi-agency operation/

—DOJ issued an official press release.—

No coverage from:
    – CNN
    – NY Times
    – Washington Post
    – MSNBC

The implications of that omission are….intriguing.

3:12 PM – Jun 13, 2018

6,133

4,774 people are talking about this

neal of the jarhead clan David.Faust • 2 hours ago

This is what they are refusing to report on!! The following video contains a map showing child trafficking arrests!! Most of YOU here live in an area where the pedo gangs are very active, in fact there are very few places that have not been touched!!! The MSM knows about all of this, chances are some of them have had their children taken!!! Spread this video to what ever sites you go to, make as many people as you can aware of this problem!!! If the MSM won’t do it WE THE PEOPLE , MUST!!!! https://www.youtube.com/wat
    Be aware for every reported arrest, perhaps a thousand get away with it!!!
    STAND FIRM

•Reply•Share ›
    The Deplorable Jay Stevens neal of the jarhead clan • 34 minutes ago

Strange how the red hot-spotted map seems to correspond to democratic controlled areas.

Probably just a coincidence.

WHAT STANDS OUT –

LIFSON’S DESCRIPTION OF THE SCOPE OF THE STING –

NO COVERAGE BY MSM – as Cernovich points out in tweet –

VIDEO LINK by commenter CONTAINS MAP OF US TRAFFICKING AREAS/
    IS IT A COINCIDENCE RED HOT SPOTS DEMOCRAT CONTROLLED AREAS.

• JX says:

> 2,300 pedophiles were arrested yesterday

Except that’s not what the article says.

“The Department of Justice today announced the arrest of more than 2,300 suspected online child sex offenders during a three-month, nationwide, operation”

So the arrests were not yesterday, but over a three month period. It certainly a good thing and there has been little reportage, but there’s no need for Cernovich to lie.

• JMC says:

YouTube says not available

37. Dora says:

• patrickhenrycensored says:

Clever distractionary word use, as the ‘actor’ is never identified.
      ANY unauthorized user would be considered FOREIGN.

• Cuppa Covfefe says:

Yep, and considering that Hill-the-BEAST’s system was operating in what geeks refer to as promiscuous mode (sounds like most of the DEMONcRATS and Bubba…), even a skript-kiddie could waltz right on in.

Or perhaps, “friendlies” to the Klintoon Foundation…

Geesh. There are more leaks than the Oroville Dam right now…

38. treehouseron says:

Herridge saying IG report says that foreigners were able to hack Hillary’s emails.

39. Donzo says:

I’ve never understood the charge that Comey usurped the role of the AG. It was Lynch’s responsibility to determine the next step. If she was compromised the duty fell to Yates. Whether comment spoke inappropriately as to his role is immaterial in terms of chain of command. That is not to say his pronouncement was not a firing offense. No doubt it was. Still, it was Lynch who failed to uphold her responsibility in making sure the DOJ took the FBI ‘s recommendation to its conclusion. This insubordination claim is nonsense.

40. 🍺Gunny66 says:

Come on people….the report hasn’t been released yet….I know I am getting into this a little late but….let’s wait……

Guy came home very late and had a duck under his arm….

His wife had stayed up late waiting for him…(hands on hips tapping her toe as he came in)

He walked up to her and and said: “This is the pig I’ve been having sex with”

Wife…kinda relaxes…shakes her head and says: “Honey, that’s not a pig…that’s a duck”

Husband says: “I wasn’t talking to you”

Thank you …..thank you very much……😎

Now lighten up until the report comes out and Sundance has his say….

41. Paco Loco says:

The OIG’s report only looks at the way DoJ handled the Clinton email server scandal. It’s narrow in its scope. This report will not bring closure to the Russia collusion scam, nor will it effectively lay on charges on the DoJ and FBI persons responsible for the coverup. The report is likely to leave us up in the air without assigning sufficient motive to why the case was covered up and not prosecuted.

I think the only solution to this whole mess is for Sessions to empower Huber to bring all criminal cases forward and to tell Mueller that he’s relieved and his investigation super seeded by Hubers. Neither the country nor POTUS can withstand two more years of this debacle. POTUS could bring a rapid end to this by declassifying all relative documents and telling Sessions to unleash Huber and start prosecuting. No need for a new Special Prosecutor, no need to wait any longer to prosecute the criminals. Unfortunately, Sessions is the weak link in bringing this to closure. He needs to declare his allegiance to the Constitution and take on the tough job of cleaning out the DoJ and FBI of the seditionists who work for Obama/Clinton.

• sounds like you are on target

• Donzo says:

Paco, Sessions’ seeming inaction is far from providing confidence in the process. So far we must rely on trust in PDT. I no longer believe Sessions and Rosenstein are playing 4D chess. Their actions are not inspiring confidence in our justice system as its two top officials. If they needed to play possum they could do so without the veiled and unveiled threats and obstruction of congressional oversight. This whole thing is sickening and it’s happening under PDT’s watch. Puzzled.

• jeans2nd says:

Donzo, there are at least tens of potential perps involved in DOJ/FBI malfeasance, if not scores or more.
        There may not be solid evidence to bring all those to justice, nor are there prosecutors nor investigators available.

IG Jeff is not in office to put forth a narrative.
        IG Jeff is there to successfully prosecute the prosecutable.

Think about it. Where would one find all those necessary to do what you suggest? Certainly not in the Swamp. Taking AUSAs from around the country leaves the country unguarded.
        What would you suggest?

• Paco Loco says:

You would think that Pres.Trumps team of legal beagles would want to bring this whole mess to an end sooner than later. Now that the OIG report is out and they have convieniently found no smoking guns, I’m praying that POTUS decides to focus 100% on this for a few days and brings this to a conclusion without raising the obstruction of justice meme. Sessions and Mueller are the ones obstructing justice, not POTUS. Its really time to end this witch hunt and prosecute the criminals no matter their rank or status.

• DanO64 says:

Where was Congressional “oversight” for the last eight years? Congress is the Deep State.

• jeans2nd says:

Why would AG Jeff have Huber release all the prosecutions when the IG has not finished with all the IG reports?
      There are at minimum FOIA abuse, and Russia/SpyGate left to be reviewed.
      You want to alert all the perps who are as yet unaware?

• Koot Katmando says:

Sessions is a dog that won’t hunt. Good luck with that.

• Dutchman says:

Actually, sounds like you are,saying DJT is the ‘weam link’; “POTUS could,…”

Yes, he COULD, but he HASN’T, has he?

Funny how those who critisise Sessions, for his supposed inaction, never critisise DJT for HIS percieved inaction.

He could “declassify everything, and let the chips fall”,.. yes, he COULD, but so far he hasn’t, WHY?

He could fire Sessions! Yes, but hes too scared of the consequences, or he’s “hamstrung”.

How can one critisise Sessions inaction, without also critisising DJT’s inaction?

Is DJT a ‘do-nothing possum’?

Maybr the REAL insurance policy Isnt that Sessions is a deep state mole, placed to undermine DJT, but that DJT is the mole! Yeah, THATS IT!

Do I need to say I am being sarcastic?

Point is, repeating myself, don’t see how one can critisise Sessions, without it being a critisism of DJT.

• marko says:

Sessions needs to be shit canned period. A total unmitigated disgrace and disaster. Where is Hubere and where are the indictments???

• boogywstew says:

Release the Huberkraken!

42. Publius2016 says:

Today is a perfect day to illustrate why The Squeaker must step down! There is NO PASSION FROM A LAME DUCK!! “DOJ FBI colluding to destroy Trump’s Candidacy” is not about President Trump!!! It’s about our God Given Right to life liberty and the pursuit of happiness!!! Do your duty and step aside…Scalise should become THE SPEAKER!

43. The people who post on this site are awesome, I’m trying to figure out how to post, I hope this works.

44. L4grasshopper says:

The first thing I would do with a copy of this Report is scan it for any instances of “lacked candor” 🙂

45. Bubby says:

“While we did not find that these decisions were the result of political bias on Comey’s part, we nevertheless concluded that by departing so clearly and dramatically from FBI and department norms, the decisions negatively impacted the perception of the FBI and the department as fair administrators of justice,” the watchdog head writes.

Well I’m not surprised. No political bias on Comey’s part? If you believe that I got some brand new ocean front property for sale on the Big Island of Hawaii with spectacular views of Kilauea for sale.

46. Liked by 2 people

47. Publius2016 says:

President Trump shares Flag Day with the US Army too!

48. covfefe999 says: