June 14th – 2018 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #511

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Sarah H Sanders Twitter @SHSanders45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,732 Responses to June 14th – 2018 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #511

1. citizen817 says:

• fleporeblog says:

• Sdl921 says:

Mark Sanford is a member of the Freedom Caucus (93 Liberty Score). I read he has supported POTUS except Re tarrifs (but hasn’t been vocal about it – no press etc.). I don’t understand POTUS’ reasoning. More than any other group, the FC represents our values (IMO) and has tried to block RINO bills (eg Omnibus, Farm Bill, OCare phony “repeal”). Yet, several times POTUS has publicly lashed out at them. This really concerns me. Supporting POTUS and MAGA doesn’t mean blindly voting for “faux” MAGA legislation (or candidates) just to get a “win”. I’m not saying Arrington won’t be MAGA, it’s just unfortunate that we lost one of the conservatives in the process.

2. Everywhereguy says:

All hail IG Report Day, Thursday June 14, 2018.

3. citizen817 says:

4. citizen817 says:

5. sunnydaze says:

Please watch and share this vid. Hands down best vid I’ve seen by ex-Dem voter. He’s starting a campaign # WalkAway:

• sunnydaze says:

Here’s the link for the #WalkAway Campaign FB page. He wants as many ex-Dems as possible to upload their #WalkAway vids. Also wants Conservatives
      to explain why they’ve always voted Conservative:

• Minnie says:

The Unsilent Majority.

Thank you for posting this amazingly powerful video, sunnydaze.

I don’t do facebook but I’m fairly certain we can still access and view his page.

Thank you!

• sunnydaze says:

I don’t do FB either, Minnie. But yeah, you can still click on the link and access.

When the screen goes up to ask if you want to join, just click “Not Now”. (There’s no “Not Ever” to click on!). Sometimes FB gets pi$$y with “non- joiners” and throws a white screen up to block your view of the page. Just refresh page and it goes away again.

You might want to share the link with friends who *do* use FB tho. Please!

• EbonyRaptor says:

Excellent. I hope it is seen by many who need to walk away.

• AmSa/Mx says:

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Thank you for posting that AWSOME video sunnydaze. I posted it on my Twitter account………

• brh82 says:

Bless you for posting this fabulous video, SunnyDaze. This is the perfect tool for right now, when so many are on the fence about Trump. I really like that there are so few graphics and nothing to distract from what he is saying. Also he is attractive, clear-speaking, and passionate. Thanks!

• JC says:

Outstanding, sunny! This one feels like it has legs, has come at exactly the right moment and will be instrumental in freeing many, many people. Thank you so much for posting this.

• ladypenquin says:

“Dehumanizing, insulting, intimidating, marginalizing, bullying, blacklisting, one group of people” describes pure 1930’s Germany and the rise of Nazism.

He refers to the Dems joining the Left, but it’s more that the Democrats simply cemented who they really are – fascists. It isn’t a cult ideology driving these people – it’s a power ploy using these methods.

• Powerful! Thanks for posting!

• daughnworks247 says:

Here is the 12 minute video, borrowing from Catholics For Trump, which red-pilled the #WalkAway campaign guy. Bookmark, because it is disappearing on Youtube.

• New Nonna Again!!! says:

Thank you, daughnworks… this is EXACTLY what I need to show my son who is busy w making a living and providing for his wife and my #1 grandbaby. Perfect timing!! Last night, as he worked on his computer at the kitchen table, I was on my branch here at CTH.

I was watching the clip of our President being interviewed by Brett B after the Summit on Airforce 1, and my son commented on how he feels Trump is like a middle schooler and immature in his tweets etc.

I explained how he ‘counter punches’ etc, but my son related how he works w people who he’d do anything for and others he’d prefer to avoid. And that there’s a way to lead, and Trump doesn’t have it.

Back and forth, back and forth… I said: you don’t vote for ppl bc of their winning personality or lack thereof, or BECAUSE they’re a woman, or BECAUSE they’re black, but because of their POLICIES.

He said he didn’t vote at all because he didn’t like either Liarly nor Trump. 😕

I don’t know how much I said helped him rethink his opinion of Trump. But I plan on letting him watch this video. And the #WalkAway video above, also. I’ll let you know how it goes. Thank you!!

• Turranos says:

Better yet. Download it, so that we can always spread it around even it YouTube makes it go away.

• nikkichico7 says:

⭐️^^^^^^^1,000,000⭐️
        🇺🇸🤨👍🇺🇸⭐️❤️❗️

6. citizen817 says:

7. citizen817 says:

8. citizen817 says:

9. Kaco says:

Happy Birthday, Mr. President!

And happy Flag Day!

10. citizen817 says:

11. citizen817 says:

12. citizen817 says:

• Kaco says:

I don’t have the patience to wait for another IG report in a year on the conspiracy against our President and will hope they will call for a second special counsel. Their response to this first IG report on the Clinton email scam will be telling of what is to come. I would expect it would be more than just “firings”. And what of the Uranium One scandal? Oh, the FBI is investigating that, right?

• Heika says:

I share your skepticism. I feel there is going to be a large dose of disappointment to all here tomorrow. The writing seems to be on the wall. (In that there is none, and any there was has now been ‘black texta’d’ by Rosy and Wray). Going by Sessions defense of him (Rosenstein) on Tucker yesterday, (and Sessions is looking strangely frail, weak and pathetic), I suggest everyone brace yourselves – for nothing (that you are allowed to see anyway).

• Sylvia Avery says:

If you lack the patience to wait another year for another IG report…another Special Counsel is probably not what you really want. It would take a minimum of six months to find and rent office space, lease the photocopier, order the $70k bird’s eye maple conference room table, find just the right espresso machine for the lunch room, and then assemble a staff of a dozen top notch white shoe law firm attorneys.

At least another six months to get paralegals on board to support them and to actually begin investigating. Figure another two years to complete the investigations.

I’ll be in the grave by the time it concludes.

• 🍺Gunny66 says:

Syl, don’t forget all the Congressional hearings and investigations that will be created due to all the crooked investigators the Special Council will use to investigate everything but the what they were asked to investigate.

• Jim in TN says:

Sylvia, that applies to Huber too. He is at or over 6 months. Do you think he will finally act on the McCabe referral from the last report?

We haven’t had any more terminations. Do you think there will be more referrals in this report? If so, will they reach into Obama’s Justice department, or just stick with his team of scapegoats in the FBI?

And will there be a call to correct this travesty of intentional miscarriage of justice?

• No – to all of your questions.

• ladypenquin says:

Mr. Sessions indicated there might be more terminations after the IG Report., he doesn’t say things without meaning. I’m not worried about action on McCabe; investigations and building a case take time. The wheels of Justice grind slowly, but they grind.

Considering how massive the tentacles are to this entire enterprise – just think each person involved, likely several dozen, has contacts connected to them. The ripple effect is enormous, so too, are the logistics to casting the net wide enough, deep enough, and making sure there are no holes in the net.

IMO, what’s going to eventually be revealed, isn’t only the 2016 campaign era, but years, possibly decades of malfeasance, misdeeds, and corruption and conspiracy.

• G. Combs says:

Lady Penquin,

It is nice to see some are mature enough to see the larger picture.

I do not want Hillary and Obummer to go to jail, I want the Cabal pulling Hillary and Obummer’s strings to go to jail. And that takes time and careful unraveling. Think the OTHER 30,000 e-mails that got bleachbitted (And were probably sitting on Weenie Wiener’s laptop until they got destroyed too.)

• Sylvia Avery says:

I read something, I forget where, that was discussing tangentially the criminal referral of McCabe and it indicated the McCabe referral was not being handled by Huber.

I wish I had paid more attention but I didn’t give it another thought until just now. If I get some time I will look for that later today.

I don’t know what to expect from the report. We’ll know soon enough.

I have a pretty good idea what to expect from Special Counsel investigations. Nothing good. Nothing good yet has ever come from one of these deals. Bad business.

• Jim in TN says:

I vaguely remember something about that too. Being handled by some local U.S. Attorney.

If true, then that means no referrals are going to Huber. He is just there to aid the OIG to collect information that the OIG does not have authority to do.

I am still hoping Sundance was correct in saying that Huber was there to handle the criminal stuff that has to be referred to the DOJ immediately, not wait for the report to be written.

• Alligator Gar says:

It was here. It’s being handled by some DOJ lawyer there in DC. She’s evidently a Trump appointee.

• Dave says:

You and me both, Sylvia! If the DOJ/FBI won’t timely hand over all the unredacted requested materials, what makes anyone think adding another special counsel will change that behavior? What we need unfortunately is a firing squad that will cut through all the expensive “games” being forced on the American taxpayer! Starting with Mulehead, IMHO!

• I’m afraid today’s IG report will be a nothing-burge…Sessions needs to go!

• 🍺Gunny66 says:

Let’s do this. We have all stated our opinions here on where we stand. Sundance posted a week or so ago that at this point, just before the IG report, there are so many false narratives, “look squirrel sightings”, MSM lies, Congressional foreplay, and basically pure BS that it has now all become a:

“House of Mirrors”.

Therefore we should just wait for the report. Digest what it says, if anything, then re calibrate our thinking / opinions from there.

In other words, anything suggested at this time is like yelling down an “empty well”, until the IG report comes out.

So, I would suggest we just relax for one day. See what the mailman brings, then carry on with MAGA. 😎

• MVW says:

Gunny66,
            Sane advice although it is tough to sit still.

I would like to make a comment. The DOJ is being treated like a 4th branch of Gruberment. That is 100% unconstitutional. At some point Trump will need to reassert POTUS authority on the DOJ. Maybe after he gets a couple more SCOTUS appointees made.

• Robert Smith says:

It’ll be a big hit on the anti Trump initiative.

• mdaush says:

Our President has made more progress against the Deep State in 500 days than anyone could dream. Why all the doom and gloom? We just saw the beginnings of peace with NK..They are taking down thousands of pedophiles (and don’t think some big names are coming next….this is great stuff!
        I don’t understand why we get this, “That is good but this next thing isn’t what I want it to be.”
        This President has done great…we have hope again…it is going to take years to unravel the Deep State and all it’s EVIL.
        Don’t worry, be Happy! Keep Calm, Shive on! Let Trump Be Trump.

• Perot Conservative says:

Multiple IG investigations. Hopefully Horowitz tells us when the next one drops.

Here are the Investigations I have, shorthand.

I. Horowitz / Huber
        1. McCabe Firing (Short) – FINAL
        2. Clinton FBI / DOJ Process – FINAL
        *3. State Department
        4. FISA Abuse
        5. Clinton Deleted Emails – reopened
        6. Uranium One / HRC Process – should we have dug deeper?
        7. Presidential Election – SpyGate
        *8. Mueller Special Council

II. Arkansas, Cody Hiland PAttorney
        9. Clinton Foundation – Grand Jury Impaneled

(Pay to Play, taxes, personal gain? focus while HRC SOS. $140M.)

III. Limbo – Plea Deal -JULY 3
        Awan brothers / DWS laptop / DNC

13. Deplorable_Infidel says:

Gunmakers Asked to Stop Selling Untraceable Weapons

NJ says it will sue the gun-makers if they persist.

“…The letter came a day before Democratic Gov. Phil Murphy planned to sign a half-dozen bills aimed at tightening the state’s already-strict laws.

The Association of New Jersey Rifle and Pistol Clubs, a National Rifle Association affiliate, has opposed the measures and said they won’t “make anyone safer.” The group didn’t immediately respond to a message seeking comment on Grewal’s letter….”

Another commenter on the site summed it up beautifully:

“Posted by rcizik5519

What is this idiot talking about there is only 3 legal ways to get a functioning firearm.
    1. A fully assembled firearm where the receiver has a federally registered serial number stamped into it.

2. A bag of parts (either as individually purchased items or kit bag) with a finished receiver that has a federally registered serial number stamped into it.

3. A bag of parts (either as individually purchased items or kit bag) minus a machined receiver. The receiver that they would purchase is only externally machined, and the purchaser has to finish machining it.

Finishing an 80% receiver is not an easy task to do correctly, if not done correctly the `Gun’ is non-functional and can only be used as a display piece, a spear handle (when a bayonet is installed) or a club. I ass-u-me he thinks any buck-toothed idiot with a portable drill, hammer and a grinder can finish the receiver and make a functional weapon.

The only thing that gets close to that is if they sell one of those mini desktop CNC milling machines and gives the purchaser the program to do the milling, even then there is a lot of delicate fiddly finish work to be done. Add to that once the receiver is done, the only way someone can legally sell it is to have a serial number stamped into it that is registered with the government.

Anyone that doesn’t do that will most likely ignore other more serious laws and still be an outlaw. The only ones that follow the laws are the ones that you don’t need to worry about, because they will follow 90% of the other laws and gripe about the other 10% but begrudgingly follow them anyways. Here is another gun law that the criminals will ignore, and will only effect the safety of the people that want to stay legal. I.E. another Lip-Flapping Feel-Good Politically “

• millwright says:

DI: ” Forgotten Weapons ” did a segment on the various types/styles of DIY firearms . They can be as simple as a few pieces of wood/metal wired together, or parts from the local big box hardware store ( including the welder ) or as finely crafted as the makers’ skill levels, tools and patience permit. NJ can’t even keep out illegal drugs and cigarettes and now they’re going to keep out ‘illegal’ guns ? Come fall I look for ‘wall to wall’ NJSP coverage of the ‘hunter’s routes ‘ ( I-78 & I-80 ) thru NJ . ‘ No OOS pickup or camper unstopped ‘ being their mantra !

• piper567 says:

Deplorable, thanks for the educational post.

• Robert Smith says:

Phil Murphy, immediately working hard to not solve the pressing problems of his state. He is salivating over sports gambling opening up the spigot to spend on liberal projects.

14. citizen817 says:

• Sylvia Avery says:

I wish Obama would get interested in rabble rousing, er excuse me I mean community organizing, somewhere else that really really really needs him and his talents. Like Indonesia. He could go back there and help them. They need him. Or maybe Europe needs him. Surely someone needs him? We don’t.

Or maybe it is just good for him to keep busy until he retires to Gitmo.

• Charlie says:

sigh… “surely” yet sadly nobody wants BO
        He is soooo toxic!

• Your Tour Guide says:

Not taken into account, regarding Obama

Another dog walking moment. Val Jar in particular,
          and Obama as her public front are more dangerous
          then ever. Right at this moment.

They are essentially the bad neighbors with too much
          time on their hands. The ones hanging out, casing the
          comings and goings of everyone else. Laying plans,
          with no other time committments to distract them .

They are also sitting on quite the stash, from over
          paid speaking engagements, walking around money
          from Soros and other friends. Mutual acquaintances
          that either gave willingly, or were shaken down through
          extortion and blackmail.

Obama just got back from Canada. Waved hi to Comey
          and Rosenstein, admired Justin’s socks. Helped him
          adjust his eyebrow. While Trump was doing good in
          North Korea, Obama, Val Jar and the others were
          undoubtedly doing the opposite. As always, on other
          people’s money. Did Canada or the U.S. electorate
          pick up the tab for Rosenstein to be in Canada when
          Barky was, for starters. Rosenstein will be briefing
          Trump today. I’m praying for Trump’s health on his
          birthday, and ongoing. Because Rosenstein will be
          doing the briefing, right after the ghostly trio all
          happen to be in Canada at the same time.

• Charlie says:

Believe trio is being monitored. Doubt they are not being tailed/tracked at all times due to Uranium One. They are scared cornered rats putting all their eggs in Rosie’s palm.

• Jeff says:

I love my Governor. Greg Abbott 2024.

• Perot Conservative says:

Why doesn’t he stop Chicago murders?

Dr. Bill Wattenburg, and others, have recommended we send in the National Guard. Think about the many positives!

1. Safer communities
      2. Aid police
      3. Crack down on criminals / gangs
      4 . Insert positive male role models

15. citizen817 says:

Gaetz, DeSantis, Jordan

• TimesUp says:

Can you say DECLASSIFY?

• AZ18 says:

I’m getting tired of hearing these guys breathlessly whine (esp Gaetz) about not getting documents. They keep drawing a line in the sand and then pick it up and move it. Maybe I missed it, but I don’t think they called out Gowdy for supporting Mueller and RR. Have they called out Ryan for his lack of support. Don’t think so.

Since POTUS took office, my patience for rhetoric is low. I expect action and just haven’t seen it with these guys.

• Heika says:

You do know that POTUS can declassify in a pen stroke, don’t you? Why isn’t he? That is the question that should be in everyone’s minds.

• gda says:

I can think of a more than a couple of reasons:

1. It would be politically awkward for HIM to do be the one to release the unredacted documents (somehow, some way, the UniParty will blame him).
          2. There are other conditions which need to be fulfilled or put in place that we currently know nothing about.
          3. There are legal ramifications that we are not privy to.
          4. Timing is everything (mid-terms, remember? 😉

• Martin says:

And, the optics are difficult. They are just as wrapped up in the myriad details as we here are, and the public is blissfully ignorant. A declas cannot come out of left field; it needs to be clamored for, so to speak, or DJI/FIB actions that make it essential.

When PDJT said in that debate to Killery “you’d be in jail,” he meant that WE would see why and demand it. At the moment, we only think we know why. And then there’s the ignorant masses…

• AZ18 says:

Yes Heika, I am aware of that POTUS power. Why do you think it would be needed? This issue has been discussed ad nauseam today. So no, I don’t think it should be on everyone’s mind. Use the search bar, find and read SD description of the IG process. Might put your mind at ease. MAGA

• G. Combs says:

“…. Why isn’t he?…..”

From the Inspector General Act since I do not know the original law. However it’s existence can be inferred by these instructions TO the Attorney General and the Inspectors General.

Also AG Sessions has told Congress on several occasions he can not give out information concerning “ongoing civil or criminal investigations or proceedings” not even whether or not the case exists. It is all about protecting the privacy of an individual under investigation especially when there is not yet enough evidence to indict. We can see with President Trump and ‘Russia, Russia, Russia’ just how damaging this ‘Lawfare’ can be and I for one am happy to see this display of integrity.
          …..

On page 25 are SPECIAL PROVISIONS CONCERNING THE DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE you can see this law refers to keeping ongoing civil or criminal investigations or proceedings SECRET!

“[…]SEC. 8E. (a)(1) Notwithstanding the last two sentences of section 3(a), the Inspector General shall be under the authority, direction, and control of the Attorney General with respect to audits or investigations, or the issuance of subpoenas, which require access to sensitive information concerning—

(A) ongoing civil or criminal investigations or proceedings;
          (B) undercover operations;
          (C) the identity of confidential sources, including protected witnesses;
          (D) intelligence or counterintelligence matters; or
          (E) other matters the disclosure of which would constitute a serious threat to national security.

(2) With respect to the information described under paragraph (1), the Attorney General may prohibit the Inspector General from carrying out or completing any audit or investigation, from accessing information described in paragraph (1), or from issuing any subpoena, after such Inspector General has decided to initiate, carry out, or complete such audit or investigation, access such information, or to issue such subpoena, if the Attorney General determines that such prohibition is necessary to prevent the disclosure of any information described under paragraph (1) or to prevent the significant impairment to the national interests of the United
          States.[…]”

• Jenny R. says:

Could it be that some of the information ties into other, ongoing investigations and they don’t want it leaked out at the moment?
          Could it be that if it all got moved on today/tomorrow the Dems (and some Repubs and Libertarians) would hot foot it to the media and start screaming about “evil Trumphitlerstalin destroying our beautiful democracy!!!! from now until midterms)?

• Perot Conservative says:

Too much for public to digest all at once. North Korea, now IG Report.

Next week, 10 days?

Predident Trump knows 100x what we know.

• Doppler says:

Me, too. The Congress has the power of the purse. Why not just cut off all funding to FBI DOJ until they comply? Strike all FBI DOJ funding from a budget bill, and refuse to hear from them until they produce all unredacted documents?

Use the power the Constitution gives you.

• Oldschool says:

Sounds good in theory, but in actuality, nearly impossible to herd those cats for such action. This is on POTUS. There must be reasons he is not declassifying and only he can assess the casualties of his decisions.

• ladypenquin says:

I’m not worried about the “casualties of his decisions.” I have more faith in POTUS. This man knows everything…has known for years. Probably the best poker player out there, and it’s not our business to know the cards he is holding. It’s tiresome the folks who constantly find a way to knock POTUS.

I’d sit back and enjoy watching the game.

• AZ18 says:

Exactly Doppler.

16. Minnie says:

Happy Birthday, Mr. President.

We stand with you, we stand beside you. We support you and we love you.

Thank you for Making America Great Again!

Fondly,
    This Deplorable Cultist and Her Truly Deplorable Family

17. Grandma Covfefe says:

Happy Birthday to You.
    Happy Birthday to You.
    Happy Birthday dear President Trump, The Best President ever.
    Happy Birthday to You….
    …and many many more.

Have a great day full of Blessings from your supporters and from the Good Lord above.
    We are with you, 100%, all the way.
    We LOVE you, President Trump.

May God Bless America and President Trump.

18. Grandma Covfefe says:

Today is Flag Day, too….the Old Glory Day
    and…
    …….the day IG report is supposed to come out.

19. Gil says:

No, let us wish YOU the gery best on this day sir! Happy Birthday! Literally, may you have the best birthday ever.

Oh…and ROAR MOAR as loud and mighty as you can on today of all days. Leave them Quaking in their boots!

20. ivehadit says:

Thank you, Mr. and Mrs. Fred Trump, for giving us Donald today!💓

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MR. PRESIDENT! WE LOVE YOU!

21. emet says:

Shouldn’t scientists be moving the Doomsday Clock back now? Still at two minutes to 12.

22. ivehadit says:

Some words of wisdom, imho-

• ivehadit says:

…read the whole thread if you can.

• I just did. It had very little factual content, and the last half was just a pep talk. Plus some near-certitude about stuff for which she admittedly hasn’t a clue.

• ladypenquin says:

Ever see the movie, “Kelly Heroes”? Donald Sutherland has a recurrent line in there, “always with the negative waves” – I’m sorry that some people never miss a chance to knock positive thinking, and even to knock POTUS. Do they disdain him that much, despite professing that one “supports him”?

I’ve brought that same thread over, and read it carefully. She made excellent, factual points in her analysis of Mr. Horowitz.

• Padric says:

Well worth the read and something I wish folks would take to heart.

• Grandma Covfefe says:

Tracybeanz thread about IG report’s

• Texican says:

She’s been on the money before. This thread makes a whole lot of sense about some things that haven’t made much sense.

• Sylvia Avery says:

Thanks for posting. I enjoyed reading it. Good stuff.

• the last few everyone must listen to! Just be patient! There may be something or may be not!
      25. In terms of action? I do NOT expect heads rolled up on a platter tomorrow, or Friday, or even next week. If we do not get arrests immediately after this thing drops, DO NOT GET HYSTERICAL. Please, I beg of you. There will ABSOLUTELY be criminal referrals and even indictments.

23 replies 322 retweets 978 likes
      Reply 23 Retweet 322 Like 978 Direct message

Tracybeanz

@tracybeanz
      12h12 hours ago
      26. I am nearly certain there are already indictments ready and waiting. There has not been a GJ working for all of this time for no reason. These things take time. Horowitz testifying in front of congress is a necessary part of his work.

6 replies 188 retweets 704 likes
      Reply 6 Retweet 188 Like 704 Direct message

Tracybeanz

@tracybeanz
      12h12 hours ago
      27. However, while Congress can recommend that the Justice department make referrals, it doesn’t make them. Watch the public testimony, but don’t let it be your end all be all.

2 replies 120 retweets 525 likes
      Reply 2 Retweet 120 Like 525 Direct message

Tracybeanz

@tracybeanz
      12h12 hours ago
      28. Understand, we are looking at criminality at levels of power the likes of which this country has never publicly seen. And this is just the beginning. There are STILL several more of these reports to go- on and on all through Russiagate.

6 replies 291 retweets 824 likes
      Reply 6 Retweet 291 Like 824 Direct message

Tracybeanz

@tracybeanz
      12h12 hours ago
      29. So, in closing- get angry. Get loud. Get passionate – but don’t give up hope if things don’t happen on YOUR timetable. We are all so sick and tired of this, but it’s moving.

10 replies 295 retweets 929 likes
      Reply 10 Retweet 295 Like 929 Direct message

Tracybeanz

@tracybeanz
      12h12 hours ago
      30. I KNOW I don’t speak only for myself when I say that I have been waiting for this to drop for almost 16 months now. I’ve studied every last piece of publicly available information getting ready for this day to come.

11 replies 170 retweets 828 likes
      Reply 11 Retweet 170 Like 828 Direct message

Tracybeanz

@tracybeanz
      12h12 hours ago
      31. I can assure you, myself and DOZENS of other researchers are going to pull this report apart down to the letter, and we will not stop until we have dissected it bare bones and three times over. I will be threading, writing, making videos, consistently over the coming days

23. phoenixRising says:

• phoenixRising says:

oops, forgot… it’s a THREAD

• citizen817 says:

• dutzie60 says:

The question is, Will POTUS sign it? I don’t think so then they’ll have to override his veto. Is that correct?

• Rhoda R says:

Well, even if the House passes this bill it will have to go to the Senate. If the Senate also passes the bill then it will go to the President who can veto it. But this is an election year and I doubt that, even if it’s brought to the House floor, that it will pass. They’ll probably try to attach it to a DOD funding bill which will just piss of the President and most of the voters as well. Ryan is a fool.

• piper567 says:

yeah, Tucker, that’s what he’s sayin’.

• Remington..... says:

….and the question is why would they jump on the sword like this? Jeopardize the mid terms…? We’ve been over it a zillion times. They WANT to lose in Nov., turn the controls back to the democraps,, and slink back into the shadows where they can comfortably collect their thirty pieces of silver. Business as usual.

Pretty obvious to most of us, but folks like Lou Dobbs just don’t seem to get it…..or do they?

• steph_gray says:

I think Dobbs knows perfectly well the RINOs want to lose to the DimRats, but he takes the surface position that the typical lofo audience member does (“Don’t they want to win? What’s wrong with them?”) in order to get that audience member thinking harder about why the Rats do what they do.

If Dobbs takes the reality position that we all know so well here, but that the lofo has never heard in the yellowstream, it’s too likely that the lofo might change the channel thinking “He must be nuts, they can’t really want to lose.” A normal person does not work hard to lose. And that lofo has been given no information or evidence to the contrary whatsoever. (While we here at CTH have loads of such evidence.)

Fighting the yellowstream propaganda is hard! Dobbs is good at it, IMHO.

• rashomon says:

For a look inside a town where illegal aliens have destroyed the essence of the culture while driving up the cost to taxpaying citizens. “Chain Migration Comes to Hazleton” at City-Journal.

The article’s most objectionable quote by an arrogant newcomer: “People of Hazleton have to realize we are going to keep pouring in,” he told the Standard-Speaker. “If not they have to learn we are just as free as they are. They can’t deny us anything. They have to start dealing with us. If they don’t deal with us, push has come to shove, and we’ll deal with them like in New York City.”

• kea says:

Paul Ryan still has no idea of the power of Trump.

Paul Ryan thought he could be VP…. wait don’t make me laugh.

24. phoenixRising says:

25. phoenixRising says:

26. Wink says:

I believe that the IG report will be a redacted report prepared by Rosenstein, but before you throw a fit, the President can declassify it. Timing on this is everything. Remember, this whole thing needs to be released in such a manner to do the most damage to the black hats. First the redacted, then the public demands full report, then comes the EO. Hang in there.

27. phoenixRising says:

Larry has a THREAD

28. WeThePeople2016 says:

29. rumpole2 says:

Tommy Robinson moved from 2% Muslim prison to a prison with 71% Muslim population on his wing. Looks to be a DELIBERATE move to ensure he is killed?
    It’s 6:00am in UK at the moment… it remains to be seen if he survived a second night?

• parteagirl says:

• rumpole2 says:

Thanks. I agree that that we should stick to facts.
        It was Raheem who I first saw alerting about Tommy moved. Caolan Roberson is the SOURCE for most info since he has spoken to Tommy at his new prison. He said 71%…. repeated by Paul Joseph Watson.

• yucki says:

Neither Caolan nor InfoWars are my favorite sources, but this is definitely bad news.
          I wrote a postcard to PTrump and sent an e-message.
          What we can do to help?

• piper567 says:

yucki, you can listen to PJW w/o clicking on InfoWars. I avoid InfoWars.
            I get him from Molyneaux’s site link….even when not listening to Stefan.

• rumpole2 says:

Yeah Caolan not an “ideal” source… but he is the only person available who spoke to Tommy in new prison, and he was apparently also in communication with Tommy’s new legal team.
            He claims that Tommy himself (in fear for his life) asked for him to get the word out ( To Alex Jones). I saw the infowars video and it was over-the-top as usual. I posted Stefan Molyneux take on things because it’s a bit more calm. 🙂
            I feel all I can do is help spread the word. Hence the post here (off topic)

• rumpole2 says:

In UK the “Home Secretary” is in charge of prisons….and its….. A Muslim!!
        Sajid Javid

• rumpole2 says:

Some Support from US Congressman…. Paul Gosar (R-AZ)

• rumpole2 says:

UPDATE (sort of)

Ezra LIVE! Is Tommy Robinson safe? PLUS Your comments & questions
      Rebel Media
      Streamed live 4 hours ago

• rumpole2 says:

Helen Gower is a “reliable source” (Tommy’s PA from way back)

She is tweeting a note of caution about accepting all that is being claimed

• rumpole2 says:

Oh, Tommy Robinson #FreeTommy – Official Music Video
        Red Pill Factory /// Make Britain Great Again
        Published on Jun 12, 2018

• rumpole2 says:

30. sunnydaze says:

David Harris ,Jr. interviewed the #WalkAway guy. (vid posted above) It’s a great interview. *Unfortunately*, the sound quality *sucks*. Wish he could clean it up somehow.

He was actually one of those brainwashed Libs who was crying after the election cuz he BELIEVED the crap the DemMSM was spewing.

His babysitter from childhood, with whom he is still friends, sent him the vid. showing how Trump did NOT “make fun of a disabled reporter” and that started the process for him of dscovering the million ways the DemMSM has flat-out LIED to the American people.

• sunnydaze says:

Here’s one of the vids showing Trump using the same gesture to mock other flustered people: Ted Cruz, an army general, etc. The one made by Catholics for Trump was the original one I saw, but that’s hard to find now. I STILL here this BS from Brainwashed Dem Voters.

• gringz says:

Back before the election I shared the Catholics for Trump video and article on my FB page, thinking that my liberal friends would just ignore it. But to my surprise, one of them also shared it and commented about how he had believed the lie and that he was now seeing how the media lies and distorts things. Since then I’ve seen him post some other conservative things that have really surprised me. I have a feeling he will be voting for Trump in 2020.

• Esperanza says:

Great video. I can relate to this so much. I also like the explanation of the Liberal meltdown. Much more logical now. I lost my best friend over this. It’s not understandable to me. I know he’s an intelligent well informed person, he’s a Sanders type. That just makes me re evaluate my own opinion of Sanders , not hate him. It’s gone down by the way. Lol

• rjcylon says:

Audio was a little poor but you could still understand it all – great interview. After watching that I can only imagine the terror the leftists feel when THEY watch it. This newly woke gay former liberal is their worst nightmare. If he was still a liberal he’d have his own show on MSNBC.

31. Wind Hawk says:

• FL_GUY says:

If a low life criminal pervert like Podesta is writing this crap, Pruitt is obviously doing a good job.

• Lady in Red says:

BS.

• wheatietoo says:

Meh…I don’t believe it.

Unless it’s for health reasons, or something.
      I don’t see Scott Pruitt leaving the EPA…because he’s done nothing wrong.

That ‘Mike Dorning’ dude is a Bloomberg hack.
      Bloomberg and his bloomies believe in the global warming/climate change hoax.

And anyone who questions their climate religion is a Heretic!!!eleventy!!!

Sen Jim Inhofe has been a longtime ‘heretic’ to the climate-hoaxers.
      He even wrote a book about it…calling it a hoax.

It’s a good chance that these guys, Dorning and Podesta, are just trying to stir something up…against Pruitt and Inhofe.

• piper567 says:

these morons go back and forth, their hair on fire, between Pruitt and Mulvaney.
        Don’t they have to earn a living? or something?

• Rhoda R says:

That IS how they earn their living. Low grade trolls infest the internet for pay but the high grade trolls show up on various lefty ‘news’ shows.

• piper567 says:

Rhoda, Maybe Prager U can start a program for Actual Conservatives interested in a Journalism degree…. With a Minor in ethics, ha! There are an increasing # of really good writers online. We can add to their #s.

• Deplore Able says:

On his twitter thread there is story about Mueller having evidence that Cohen was in Prague.

• nikkichico7 says:

Well john …. burn in Hell for eternity ….. 🔥

32. Wind Hawk says:

Flep, could you help John resolve his frustrations?

33. citizen817 says:

You will only be disappointed if your expectations are too high. I wouldn’t expect anything to really happen for a few weeks, but things will happen. Criminal referrals and indictments will happen, just maybe not on your timetable.

• citizen817 says:

My response to the Hieka upthread… wound up way down here.

• shannynae says:

Yep….done that before….it’s weird when that happens.

• Your Tour Guide says:

Soooo…

I was going to post also about chilling out and letting true
          justice occur ( the Tracey Bean thread).

True justice is agonizingly slow sometimes. Sometimes
          for it to occur, direct safety threats have to be addressed.
          Maybe that’s why there’s 30,000 plus indictments waiting
          to be unsealed. Our own “insurance policy” to cover all the
          bases of the usual schemes the bad guys use against us.

I think that true justice will occur much quicker then the
          following example I witnessed from years ago. Justice
          was delayed for 3 years in that case. But, it happened.

A 15 year old black teenager bought a gun. Because he
          was teased about getting good grades in his ghetto school.
          The asshole that sold it to him took the money, kept the gun,
          and shot him dead. On my mother in law’s former street. Three
          doors down.

Everybody knew who had did it. Everybody was scared to
          death to say anything about it. Predictably, the perp was arrested
          and jailed on another charge, 3 years later. As soon as the
          threat was removed, ( by him being in jail), scores of people came
          forward and testified about what they knew about the murder.
          He’s doing life now, on the charges.

34. Trish in Southern Illinois says:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. PRESIDENT!!!

I can hardly wait to read your tweets today…
    I know some of them will be perfectly awesome MOABs…LOL

35. Wind Hawk says:

“North Korea will not see any economic sanctions lifted until it has demonstrated “complete denuclearisation”, US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo … speaking at a press conference in Seoul…

36. treehouseron says:

I’m kind of worried. Today is not only Donald Trump’s Birthday, and Flag Day, but also the day the IG report drops and all of the swamp in Washington D.C. is blown slap the hell up.

This much winning in 1 day is so powerful, it may trigger a black hole or something that swallows up the universe.

• shannynae says:

Nah, Trump has the Black Hole under control, it will only swallow up Black Hats, Pond/Swamp Scum and all others that being to this club. Just hang on though, the strength of the vacuum sucking them all up could be epic. Hahaha. It’s going to be a great day/week/month.

• Wind Hawk says:

In the back of my head, I have been wondering if our minders will crack the whip tomorrow. And if they do, how that might be. Purge YT and twit? Take down the whole internet? Small city? Power grid? Gotta be a lot of swamp critters have a rough time sleeping tonight.

• citizen817 says:

I would gladly settle for a black hole to swallow up the obstructionist Demorats,
      the GOPe Never Trumpers, and Songbird McLame.

37. Nigella says:

Is this from a real site? If so he needs professional; help… get the straight jacket

38. gda says:

Frustration over having to spend endless days dangling at the end of a fishing pole?
    Needing to keep a secret while being harrowed by Congress getting on your nerves?
    Reversion to standard DOJ tactics? SOP?
    Having your power questioned getting annoying? Has the mask finally slipped?
    Regretting now you signed that FISA warrant?

What one fits our unimpeachable 26-year DAG as he plays keep away with the documents?

39. treehouseron says:

Well… this just confirms what we’ve been thinking. This IG report is going to be groundshaking. I guess Blumenthal has a buddy or himself implicated somehow.

40. Harry Lime says:

Oh, boy…did I just send this fake Vietnam vet a nasty email. ( For those who don’t know, Dickie Blumenthal lied about serving overseas during the Vietnam War).

41. gda says:

Nice one!

Blumenthal – 2nd wealthiest Senator and the one who “misspoke” about serving in Vietnam (yeah, him).

We are PT’s sycophantic supporters.

T-shirt!

• Esperanza says:

Interesting how they always project. The Puerto Rico I had this tee-shirt made noted of getting help to my people lady, now up for corruption.

42. joeknuckles says:

Hey, look at this. It turns out that Hillary Clinton was way ahead of Donald Trump in identifying fake news as a threat to our country. At least they agree on this, now the MSM can stop acting outraged about Trump’s tweet.

• rashomon says:

Hilarity was also the first to claim The Zero’s birth certificate was fake. Now that’s one smart gal considering she lost the election.

• joeknuckles says:

I think it’s hilarious that some of the anchors on CNN and MSNBC just assume Trump was talking about them when he said fake news. It’s the fake news itself that is the enemy. People like Wolf Blitzer are just the fools that are promulgating it. I think Trump needs to send out more tweets spelling this out for them.

• wheatietoo says:

Well, yeah…don’t you remember?

It was Hillary and the Dem-enemedia who came out with that term “Fake News”, to discredit the conservative sites that were digging into the Podesta-PizzaGate thing.

Then PDJT took that term away from them — and beat them over the head with it!

People have forgotten, I guess, that it was the Dems who came up with that term.
      They came up with “Fake News” to use as a club to beat down the conservative bloggers, Youtubers and alternate media writers.

But now that Pres Trump has taken it over…it’s like they’re afraid to use it for their own purposes.
      Hah.

• 🍺Gunny66 says:

Our President taking advantage and using the “downside”. He is an expert at it.

Dems: “It is all Fake News”
        President: “Yes, I agree, Fake News”
        Dems: “Wait, we can’t agree with him”….ah….ah…

It’s all just comedy gold….hilarious…..

“Words mean nothing to liberals. They say whatever will help advance their cause at the moment, switch talking points in a heartbeat, and then act indignant if anyone uses the exact same argument they were using five minutes ago.”

Q: What do you call a basement full of Liberals?
        A: A whine cellar.

43. Wind Hawk says:

Wasn’t this an active open twit acct just a week or two ago?

44. Texican says:

I give up. How do you add pics and memes to these posts? I made a not half bad one of the Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch pic on the tracybeanz Twitter thread. It says, “The I.G. found our texts? But we used burner phones!” But for the life of me, I can’t figure out how to embed it here.

Oh well. Here’s hoping for some interesting surprises in the I.G.’s report. And justice.

45. upper379 says:

On Blumenthal,” he doth protest too much”.

• Jenny R. says:

Yeah, a lot of them are doing that — think about it: the level of bat guano insanity has really ticked up a notch over the weekend, and I don’t think it’s just from the NK thing. That usually means the talking heads (and not just in the MSM) have been given their marching orders — get out ahead of this!

46. The Deplorable Tina says:

I love this video! Happy birthday, Mr. Very Stable Genius President!

47. Lady in Red says:

Ok he is totally unhinged.

48. Liked by 4 people

49. Happy Birthday God Emperor Donaldus Maximus! We love you so!!