Wednesday June 13th – Open Thread

For Thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory, forever and ever. Amen †

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

202 Responses to Wednesday June 13th – Open Thread

1. Lucille says:

The entire state of Maryland is a ticking time bomb with their sanctuary cities and leftist destruction…”Public Middle School Terrorized by MS-13 is a ‘Ticking Time Bomb’ ”
    June 12, 2018 – Judicial Watch Corruption Chronicles

• MIKE says:

Thanks, Obama. ffffbbbbbhtt(bronx cheer)!!!

• wondering999 says:

Lucille, thank you for posting that! I was just about to post it myself. The story is about William Wirt Middle school in Riverdale, Maryland, where MS-13 is causing extreme violence.

The Washington Post has an article that I won’t link, but anyone who wants to search and email it this to your associates who will accept WAPO may be doing a public service.

I am waiting until parents and teachers go on strike and refuse to send children into these terrorized hellholes. If the truant officers come to force families to school, it’s time for a legal challenge as to why this is OK. If I allowed my child to be beaten around the head at home, my child would be removed by Child Protective Services. Yet THIS IS OK? NO!! It’s time to stand up for the children and stop this. It isn’t “coddling” your child to now allow him or her to be raped/beaten around the head/terrorized for studying/afraid to use the restroom!

• wondering999 says:

Description of a head injury from the WAPO article: “The boys had once been friends before MS-13 began recruiting one of them. Now, as other students streamed to class one April morning at William Wirt Middle School in Riverdale, Md., the two teens squared off in the third-story bathroom — a fight captured by another student on his cellphone….
        “That look like it hurt,” someone wrote under the video, which was uploaded to Instagram on April 19 and has been viewed more than 400 times….”

what kind of leadership allows this to be done to helpless adolescents… teaching unions I”m looking at YOU. Hey Randi Weingarten.

• wondering999 says:

This situation would justify military intervention — would love to see some trained ferocious adults come and take charge of this

Steam is coming out my ears, taxpayer money goes for this, but worse MY CHILDREN were expected to go to schools like this. I could use DeNiro language towards the educational authorities in this situation (although I won’t). Children are supposed to be “entitled” to a “free and appropriate education” how is ANY of this appropriate?

2. SandraOpines says:

Update on Rebel my Service Dog in Training. He is now 7 months old and we are working on Rear End Awareness and Heel etc… I am so proud of my boy! Here is a short video of our training today. #LoveMyGoldenBoy

3. Lucille says:

Will the referendum do anything for Conservatives since the divide will not be between east and west California where it should be?

“Referendum to split Calif into three states will appear on the November ballot”
    By Thomas Lifson – June 13, 2018

Article quote: “A colossal waste of time, money, and the public’s attention span is underway in the golden state.”

4. Lou Dobbs just eviscerated Rino Ryan. Twas a sight to behold!

5. auscitizenmom says:

lilbirdee12’s prayer:

Grant us patience, Lord, as the evil ones try to anger us and cause us to fall.
    Spread blessings over Israel and Netanyahu.

We humbly ask that You please comfort those who are grieving and in pain.
    Thank you Father, for Your Love and the gift of Life.

In Jesus name, we pray. Amen.

6. roy1982blog says:

Treepers:

I have a 911 important question for you…

Remember Paul Nehlen who ran against Paul Ryan in 2016 Republican primarily?

We supported him, many conservatives endorsed him, Sundance and the Conservative Treehouse strongly endorsed him, we donated to his campaign, etc…

Did the guy like lose his mind? Was he a fraud or something? Were we all duped?

I ask this because has anyone read Paul’s very detailed Wikipedia page recently? It seems very specificity opinionated and gossip for a general Wikipedia profile.

• BigMamaTEA says:

roy1982blog…….don’t know if anybody answered you….but keep in mind….Wikipedia can be changed, and it used to be, not sure about now, but used to be ANYBODY could change it.

Now, Paul Nehlen has some issues…because he allowed himself to get “caught-up” in Twitter.

At one point, I even tweeted Nehlen to “PUT THE TWITTER DOWN.” So, whether it was a spat, that spun out of control, or Nehlen unmasking a deep-held bias….we may never know.

Nehlen now has enemies, that he would not have otherwise. The left of today plays DIRTY, and once they’ve set their sights on you, they are out to destroy. {There is no “agree to disagree” with the left}

So….in all fairness, if you’re in WI and this your vote…..stay away from Wikipedia. And if you get the opportunity……reach out for a personal contact with Nehlen, and ask him directly of your concerns.

• roy1982blog says:

Thank you for clearing that up. I believe along with the left, you could add the right (at least in Wisconsin). I could be wrong, but even though they are now a “red state” it seems like they are the most ‘RINO’ state; or at least the republicans from Wisconsin seem to be all establishment.

Which is why I can understand Nehlen getting frustrated and having some moments of weakness where he felt alone.

I found this clip he posted on Facebook and I felt better.

• BigMamaTEA says:

Thanks roy for linking that back to me. I’m glad Paul addressed what I had mentioned to you earlier, head-on. I can vouge (sp?) for what he addressed, and I did not research it all the way back to the beginning…but I know who the fights were with….and what some of those folks do on twitter, and they almost all have R’s on their vote-cards. I also expect, as obviously Paul does, that will come up, but two can play THAT game.

Your’s is also not the only state that seems to have some “territorial thing” with incumbent’s seats, even when the incumbent is retiring! It’s a GOPe thing, and usually it’s about how much $$$ (of course) and power, that state’s party bosses…you know the drill. In fact, currently Arizona is getting ready to potentially have a battle, cause McCain is trying to set up his wife to take his seat; but he isn’t dead yet, (which is why McCain won’t resign) which kinds puts AZ citizens w/o a Senator. Hope there’s a cut-off date officially for that scenario in the a rule-book some where! (I really hate the “state parties” as much as the National!)