June 13th – 2018 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #510

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Sarah H Sanders Twitter @SHSanders45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,488 Responses to June 13th – 2018 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #510

1. IMO says:

Shehbaz seeks comprehensive Pakistan-India talks after Singapore summit | Pakistan | thenews.com.pk |

• Sandra-VA says:

This is a good sign:

FTA:

“ISLAMABAD: PML-N President Shehbaz Sharif has called for resumption of comprehensive talks between Pakistan and India to resolve the long-festering Kashmir dispute.

His statement came in the backdrop of a historic Singapore summit held between US President Donald Trump and North Korea leader Kim Jong on Tuesday.

In a series of tweets, former Punjab chief minister said that the Singapore summit should set a good precedent for South Asian neighbors to follow. ”

See, cascading effect happening 😀 😀 😀

• Kintbury says:

Let me give you a little clue Mr. President. India and Pakistan used to be India. It was split in two and the Muslims went west and the Hindus went east. As it was all India at one time, I think you have brass balls claiming Kashmir as yours. Don’t be greedy.

• lastinillinois says:

Ooooohhh boy,
      NOW look what you’ve done, Don!

Just LOOK at this can of worms you’ve opened,
      Now you’re going to have to solve ALL the world’s problems!

• Evelyn says:

“This is what the Lord says to his anointed,
        to Cyrus, whose right hand I take hold of
        to subdue nations before him
        and to strip kings of their armor,
        to open doors before him
        so that gates will not be shut:
        I will go before you
        and will level the mountains;
        I will break down gates of bronze
        and cut through bars of iron.
        I will give you hidden treasures,
        riches stored in secret places,
        so that you may know that I am the Lord,
        the God of Israel, who summons you by name.
        For the sake of Jacob my servant,
        of Israel my chosen,
        I summon you by name
        and bestow on you a title of honor,
        though you do not acknowledge me.
        I am the Lord, and there is no other;
        apart from me there is no God.
        I will strengthen you,
        though you have not acknowledged me,
        so that from the rising of the sun
        to the place of its setting
        people may know there is none besides me.
        I am the Lord, and there is no other.
        I form the light and create darkness,
        I bring prosperity and create disaster;
        I, the Lord, do all these things.

• Dutchman says:

“Its the end of the world!”, screams Nanci Pelosi, as PEACE breaks out, worldwide.

• Scarlet says:

What is he? Superman ? He’s unstoppable. It’s awe inspiring.

2. phoenixRising says:

3. phoenixRising says:

4. WeThePeople2016 says:

5. phoenixRising says:

• joeknuckles says:

Is Trey Gowdy going to say that, if RR is innocent, then he needs to start acting like it?

• Deplore Able says:

It took Andrew McCarthy awhile to get on the train, but now that he is on it, he is a tremendous asset.

He is a man to be taken seriously.

• CTim Bo says:

One of the common threads running throught the Strzok/Page texts is their concern for protecting the “bureau”, and in many comments, Comey. Their blind loyalty was not for country, but for the bureacracy which they were a part of. It appears Rosenstein has this same defect. It is as if the entire Republic turns on whether or not the DOJ looks good. Well, they don’t look good and the country is still intact.

• Dixie says:

I thought this sentence from the nationalreview article was especially significant….

On what planet is it necessary for Jeff Sessions to recuse himself but perfectly appropriate for Rod Rosenstein to continue as acting attorney general for purposes of both the Mueller investigation and Congress’s probe of Justice Department investigative irregularities?

6. CollusionMyth says:

Keeping an open mind on the IG report but what is the plan if it’s a nothing burger. Hope for the best, plan for the worse. Do we hope Mueller’s bluff is called by the courts. Trump forced to order redactions of key documents? Other?

• JK says:

Wait and see.
      Probability of 500 pages of “nothingburger” less than .0000001%.

• Jim in TN says:

So each page has a 95.9% chance of being a ‘nothingburger’. (0.959^500~8×10^-10) Which on average leaves 20 pages with ‘somethingburger’. (.041*500~20)

• jrapdx says:

Nope, I don’t think that’s right. To me the remark of “P (500pg) = 10^-9” doesn’t necessarily imply anything specific about individual pages, rather applies to the report as a whole.

Some pages may be duds, but hey, if there are 20 spectacular pages that ain’t bad at all! In fact, 20/500 == 4%, and 4% spectacular is WAY better than average as such reports go!

• Jim in TN says:

Just having fun with math. I wanted to see what that worked out to per page. Then when I realized that gave a 4% chance of a “somethingburger” on each page, I had to calculate the average number of pages with “somethingburgers” on them.

I know it all means nothing at all.

Besides what I want to find out is the number of criminal referrals. 20 sounds like a good number to me, but that is my wishful thinking speaking.

• jrapdx says:

Fun with numbers! A favorite thing. You’re right, all it takes is a few good lines in the IG report to have an earthshaking effect. My impression is Horowitz is a stickler for detail and accuracy. My hunch is that the report is going to be very interesting, and damning, in a plodding, tedious, leave no stone untouched sort of way.

7. Sandra-VA says:

This woman is working in the Trump Administration… she is the stenographer from Obama’s WH.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME???????

Read this… I just cannot get over how she still has a job in the WH.

• Sandra-VA says:

This is the end of the article:

“Her affair with Jason was over and he went back to LA and married his girlfriend.

Sam, her old boyfriend, was long gone and back in the arms of his first girlfriend.

• MfM says:

She’s not at the WH now according to her FB page. I doubt she lasted much into the Trump administration before she left.

“She worked as a White House stenographer from 2012 to 2017.”

• PoxOnTheDNC says:

OBAMA PROMOTING SEXISM HOW WOULD HAVE THOUGHT
      Beck Dorey-Stein:
      Obama’s traveling staff was almost all women and dubbed ‘the Vagiants’.
      This wasn’t the case when he first took office in 2009 when there were few female senior staffers. Now it was the choice of the women to give themselves that name.
      ‘Prudish? I would especially love it if the men in the West Wing nicknamed themselves the 10-Inch Senior Staffs’, she writes.

• Me says:

‘the Vagiants’. I don’t understand the wish to define yourself by body parts. I don’t think I’m one big v, that’s ridiculous and childish. I would hope there’s more to me than that. Oh and BTW, how does this presentation mesh with the Trans community? They say that women can have Ps and not just Vs. So now they’re the ones thinking beyond merely physical characteristics to define the person. These idots in the O admin sound more nuts than the Trans people.

• Robert Smith says:

I’m just happy stenography is still a thing.

8. DanO64 says:

Maybe we should just wait for the report? Just say N.

9. progpoker says:

Good thread…who should we believe??

10. sunnydaze says:

wow. Spread this one around. This is #DitchAndSwitch taken to a new level.

#WalkAway (from the Dem Party). Once again, an ex-Dem nails it:

11. DanO64 says:

It’s all FAKE NEWS. I watched Tucker with Sessions and did NOT get the same take-away. Still support Sessions and RR. Oh well, just say N.

• Gayle says:

I watched Sessions and he totally upheld Rosey cause “he’s been at the DOJ for 30 years” ….. like that means crap in Washington! All it means is he is a SWAMP dweller

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

“I watched Sessions and he totally upheld Rosey ”

The only thing I have to say about that situation is:

“Why wouldn’t Mr. Sessions say that IN PUBLIC, because it appears that NO ONE at DOJ is watching Mr. Session’s back.

How about some insight into what he THINKS in private. Because of his recusal, I don’t know if Mr. Sessions can fire Mr. Rosenstein without tremendous political blow-back, so it is time for Congress to IMPEACH Mr. Rosenstein.

What is Congress waiting for? Another election?

• G. Combs says:

“I don’t know if Mr. Sessions can fire Mr. Rosenstein….”

AG Sessions ALREADY FIRED Rosenstink ONCE BEFORE unfortunately it did not stick. It was President Trump who refused his resignation. link

Roger Stone says it was Reince Priebus who recommended President Trump keep Rosenstink: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2aqz_O1how

NOW the Republicans in Congress can deal with the problem by impeaching his rear.

• frank says:

Once again.30 years of mistakes is called experience.

• 4beagles says:

Dat’s Kewl.
      I have the opposite opinion.

• abdiesus says:

SO let’s assume you are right: if this truly is “FAKE NEWS” then either Gaetz is lying, or….the people who expressed their fear to him were lying? I find it hard to believe that we are now supposed to say that Gaetz is lying, and if not, do you really think that the people who expressed their fear to him were all lying too? Do you think it is easy to fake being so frightened that you are literally shaking? I don’t think I could fake that!

I think the irrational blindness from many on this site to the swamp conflicts involved in both Sessions and Rosenstein positions and statements is quite astounding. The only thing I can think is that people simply can’t (or won’t) wrap their minds around the implications involved in accepting what is by now obvious, and thus they must maintain their support for these compromised individuals to keep from having to deal with the bleak depressing reality.

Of course personally I’d much rather be able to wish away that reality too, but the mask has slipped once too often, and I still remember what lies beneath that mask even when it is neatly re-affixed.

• G. Combs says:

AG sessions is stuck with Rosenstein for the time being.

Anyone who has had to work with a backstabber– ESPECIALLY a dangerous backstabber, like Rosenstink keeps their true opinions to themselves while working around the POS.

• 🍺Gunny66 says:

This is part of what I posted earlier..

If what the Sessions supporters say is true and the President is just “Faking” playing chess with his tweets………………

When the American people discover that our President who has been shouting for over two years about FAKE NEWS is also putting out FAKE NEWS…….there comes a question.

Will Americans ever Trust any of his tweets again? How will they know when his tweets are False?…They won’t

• Neither I nor Sessions knows the truth. We both admit it. What is disturbing to me is that Sessions clearly did not think it an important matter. “Nothing to see here – the guys that were in the room – that work for him – that might have witnessed him threaten folks with the full force of law over a rancorous inter-government dispute…..well they back him up 100%. So that’s the end of it”
      Frankly, if Sessions really suspected hyperbole on the part of the Congress on this matter, it would behoove him to get with Congressional leadership and give them a pinch. Anyone being intellectually honest has to admit that his Justice department is a shambles. He seems deaf to that point. I don’t think he recused himself form giving a s*#t.

• Me says:

What do you mean “just say N” ? I see you say that a lot. Is is justsayin?

12. Piggy says:

I saw that part of the agreement with DPRK was “The United States and the DPRK commit to recovering POW/MIA remains, including the immediate repatriation of those already identified.” This needs to happen and the US should not have to pay like we have done before. Normal expenses for our people being there but no extra money.

I have done this before. Under GW we went to Pyongyang and recovered remains of POW/MIA’s in NK. (Yes, there’s still probably much more, but the lying liars in the Enemedia don’t care.) I was not part of the ground team so I can only talk about our part which was the pick up and delivery.

We flew in to Pyongyang from Japan. We brought with us a “bagman”. The guy had a sack of cash to give to them for “landing fees”. Was $30K or so. We loaded up the remains onto the aircraft (was a lot) much like what many have seen from Iraq/Afghanistan. Only difference is we were required to have UN flags draped over the caskets.

Was tense. The Norks had apparently made some deal we didn’t know about and we had to let them on our aircraft during loading. The ground team only warned us when we arrived and looked as displeased as we were about it. Probably, some goofy politician involved. We also took those idiotic UN flags off as soon as we broke ground.

The remains were delivered to Hawaii for identification and hopefully proper burial.

No more games bring them all home. For their families and for the rest of America. This is not complicated and not something the DPRK should profit on.

• fred5678 says:

Amazing info! Thanks. I met Adrian Cronauer at a conference several years ago — was he involved in the trip? He was assisting the recovery effort at the time.

• Dutchman says:

DJT didnt pay for LIVE hostages, I DOUBT he’s paying for dead ones.

This was a DIFFERENT admin, when you did this. Actually, it would be neat if you could find out the details, of how its done THIS time, and write a compare and contrast?

Maybe talk to someone on This Mission, who has same job you had?

Could make a fascinating read! Maybe even book?

• Piggy says:

I’m counting on POTUS to get this done the right way and I believe he will. There are others players involved and muck things up just like the UN flags and letting Norks on our aircraft. We have some really bad officials that put themselves before anything else.

I’ve got more experiences. I’ve actually did that run twice. Maybe, I should write a book lol.

13. MfM says:

I’ve been thinking about Dennis Rodman and what may have gone down. Dennis Rodman is seen as a weird guy that a lot of people don’t take seriously.

Rodman visits NK and begins to have a relationship with Kim. China and others don’t think much about it because Dennis is down right ‘crazy’ in their eyes. They see Rodman as someone to take Kim’s mind off his situation, just a fun guy to talk basketball with. Not someone to worry about.

Kim opens up to Rodman and talks to him about what is really going on. Dennis tries to get Obama to help and gets death threats for his trouble. Rodman doesn’t have that problem with Trump. He talks to Trump and while Trump can’t do anything right then he files the info away and keeps the lines of communication open with Rodman.

Trump becomes President and has a fuller picture of Kim / NK / China because of Rodman’s insight. He takes all the pieces of the puzzle he’s been collecting for years along with all the official info to get a very clear understanding of the various players and their motivation.

During the campaign he talked about all the Chinese he came in contact with in NY. Not drinking is a good way to find out information about people. Trump has been said to talk to everyone, that it can be his limo driver or the server where he’s eating. Trump can see connections were others don’t see anything important.

So I wouldn’t be surprised if Rodman with all his piercings and tattoos is a major factor in starting this peace process in NK.

• fred5678 says:

Rodman made friends with DJT during Celebrity Apprentice and got help with his drinking problem from DJT I read somewhere.

So much for the “Trump is just a reality TV star” crapola — that show may have saved the world from The Apocalypse!!!!

• MfM says:

I only knew the tabloid / TV / developer / brash side of Trump before he ran. I likely watched mere minutes of The Apprentice. I listened to several interviews with him over the years.

After he announced I started listening to him and reading Sundance’s splitter strategy. I was hooked. Trump was a celebrity before he became President. Obama only became a celebrity because he was President.

• parteagirl says:

Here’s Sarah Sanders calling Dennis Rodman to thank him for helping out. I think him calling her “honey” is endearing.

• John Doe says:

I had not seen or heard that before. Thank you for posting. God bless all of them!

• NYGuy54 says:

He’s a bit of a jerk for calling Sarah ‘honey” and for taping a private call from the WH.

• MfM says:

I don’t think anything of him calling her ‘honey’ that’s just his way. He’s also almost 60 and grew up in less politically correct times.

What I do find interesting is he calls Trump ‘Donald’ — which again likely how he thinks of him. Rodman has known him for years.

As to taping it… why do you think it was Sarah calling? That way she can pass the message and no one worries about Pres. Trump being on tape.

• NYGuy54 says:

I do. It’s wildly inapproriate and disrespectful. I would never call a woman that I do not know “honey.”

• permiejack says:

I’m male and to this day still have waitresses call me honey. It is just a persons manner of speech not disrespectful at all.

• Lulu says:

Seriously? I get called honey and sweetie by grocery clerks, bank tellers, etc. Both male and female but mostly female. I’m a middle-aged woman and it doesn’t bother me in the least. Where’s Dennis from? This is common in the South.

• NYGuy54 says:

He just called the WH press secretary “honey.” That is not appropriate.. It’s an insult. Maybe not intentional but it is bad.

• G. Combs says:

I am from NYC too, and I am female. Rodman and I are in the same age bracket and getting called honey was typical even in NY back in the day.

I still get called honey now and think nothing of it.

Now if it was Acosta…
                  I would borrow Slyvia’s shovel and knock his block off or just pin him to the floor like the bug he is with my pitchfork.

• NYGuy54 says:

Good for you. You just don’t call the WH press secretary “honey” under that circumstance.

• Kintbury says:

Get over yourself. It was a term of endearment not an insult.

• Dixie says:

Maybe he couldn’t remember her name.

• steelbreeze7 says:

Lighten up Frances.

• jtomka says:

I’m a woman and call everybody honey. So does my husband. It’s not meant to be disrespectful and we’ve never received pushback.

• NYGuy54 says:

Good for you. Try having your husband call the WH press secretary honey the very first time you talk to her.

• 🍺Gunny66 says:

Central Texas…..virtually every Texas person calls women honey….sweetie…darling…..
                  It is how we operate…

Get a grip NY…you’re using…Subjective reasoning to validate your dislike for Rodman…

Dennis is a product of his culture…knows our President for years…have you seem Don King’s actions around the President?

This is a nothing burger….leave it alone and move on to something else..

• Mountaingirl says:

My husband is an 80 year old attorney and all the women working in the courthouse call him “honey” ! It’s a southern thing and endearing to all of us “old dudes”!

• CTim Bo says:

I have heard it all my life in my corner of the south, never with disrespect.

• NYGuy54 says:

I lived in Texas much of my adult life. My son was born there. I know it really, really well. I regularly called on professional women in Dallas, Houston and Austin. I would never. ever call any of them honey. That would get me thrown out of their office so I don’t buy that at all.

• NC PATRIOT says:

After scrolling a bit it seems YOU are the only one making an issue of this. Rodman also said the President’s secretary called him. Not sure he equated that with Press Secretary.

However–with the corruption , pedophelia, coup attempts, etc. HOW IS THIS AN ISSUE?

• NYGuy54 says:

You mean because a few people inappropriately call a professional woman “honey?’ Look there are many thiings going on all at once. Me, you and others can multitask our mind to process them and comment on them. I have had specific training while I was living in Texas on how to deal with professionals when calling on them. You deal with professional women with total respect. Any familiarity like using the phrase “honey” was disntinctly frowned on. And this was training I recieved from long time Texans.

• maggie0987 says:

NYGuy – I think you could lighten up a little here. It all depends on how things are said – even being called ‘SIR’, by a grumpy employee can be offensive. I grew up in the North of England and everybody, I mean everybody, regularly referred to complete strangers as, ‘Love’.

• NYGuy54 says:

You know, I am a stickler for treating women with respect. Silly I know. Using slang phrasing to a professional woman who has the stature of the WH press secretary is beyond me. That is just how I was taught.

• 4beagles says:

It’s just a colloquialism.
              Get over it

• NYGuy54 says:

Sorry not to the WH press secretary. It’s not appropriate.

• 🍺Gunny66 says:

Wound a little tight are we?

Many people are trained in many things….I am a professional trainer…training is training…and the real world is very different

The very problem here is you are actually stating that because you do it…because of your training…everyone else is wrong….

Here is something just for you…..

“Those who never retract their opinions love themselves more than they love truth.”
                  ― Joseph Joubert

Have a nice day…..

• NYGuy54 says:

Not wound tight..that’s a ridiculous statement. I have a standard on how to treat professional women. I was trained that way. Now I dealt with professionals in Dallas and Houston and it was always the same thing.

• 4beagles says:

You’re making mountains out of molehills.

• NYGuy54 says:

No I’m just responding to comments. Repeating my original comment with more detail about me.

• 4beagles says:

Some folks don’t talk appropiately

• Robert Smith says:

I think it is clear that the only people who call people Honey are ones that feel comfortable doing it. If it’s not in your personality it’s bound to come off bad. I wouldn’t call someone honey in a professional or personal setting because that just isn’t me. When I get called it I just think of it as an affectation. No big thing.

• Kintbury says:

I would have thought you would have bigger fish to fry.

• trapper says:

I think you’ve pretty much nailed it. Rodman was friends with both Trump and Kim before Trump even announced his candidacy. A veritable super highway of a back channel that no one paid any attention to. In the public mind, just a big joke. Sundance’s description of Kim as an abused child makes a lot of sense. With no one to talk to, no one who cared, Kim found his one friend in the world in Dennis Rodman. One day, when this has receded far enough into the past, this will make an absolutely fascinating book.

Oh, and it highlights the underlying talent, or character trait if you will, which makes PDJT so successful: he understands that people are all just people and treats everyone that way, and they respond.

• fleporeblog says:

Great post! I wrote something similiar early this morning:

Checkout every tweet Citizen817 shared from our President today in reference to Kim Jong-un!

I absolutely agree with SD and his theory that Kim Jung-un is the Panda 🐼 Mask for Chairman Xi and China.

He was only 26 when he took over the country. A few years after returning from Switzerland where he received his education. Kim would have been the perfect puppet for Xi and China.

Dennis Rodman shared something recently that has stuck with me. He said that Kim Jong-un is just a big kid at heart.

Here is an interview Dennis did today reaffirming that Kim is a Big Kid:

I think our Lion 🦁 realizes it and knows the truth as well. He was informed by Secretary Pompeo after his two visits to North Korea.

Dennis Rodman purposely dodged Chris Cuomo’s question about Kim’s ability to speak English. He followed up with the question again and Dennis said he understood basketball terminology but couldn’t speak English.

Kim has probably shared with Dennis the truth! Why do you think Dennis tried to get to Barry on Kim’s behalf. The emotion from Dennis was as real as it gets yesterday. Dennis realizes that Kim’s survival would assure peace for him and his people as well as saving millions of lives. That came across in his tears. What an incredible burden he has had to carry.

Our President met with Kim privately for an hour. I have a funny feeling he spoke English just fine and was able to confirm everything about China and Xi to our President.

Our President walked away from the meeting realizing that Kim Jong-un has to be protected in every way possible.

Kim Jong-un’s survival means everything right now. He has accepted our President’s invitation to come to the White House. Our President has accepted his invitation to go to North Korea. These two visits will occur about a month apart in my mind.

The denuclearization is beyond a done deal because Kim and our President realize that is the only way to set Kim and his country free. I would not be at all shocked if our people Secretary Pompeo referenced when debunking the NYT’s article are already in North Korea destroying the nuclear warheads. Our President said in his presser that as soon as you destroy 20%, there is no going back. The warhead is basically useless.

That is going to happen far quicker than any of us could imagine. Our President has to make Kim Jong-un a Leader that Chairman Xi cannot kill.

I am going to pray for Kim’s health and well-being! The world is depending on it whether they realize it or not!

• WSB says:

This is why President Trump said he was surprised that Obama told him that NK would be his biggest problem. PT already knew the reality of what was actually going on.

• I like what you said about our President. He doesn’t judge others. He leaves that to God. When you see all men as equal to you in the sight of God, if not in the sight of men, you can learn a lot!

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

“Trump has been said to talk to everyone”

Even more important than that is Mr. Trump has been a LISTENER all these years. He was SINCERE when he would strike up conversations with “Joe sixpack”, etc. to find out how they felt, what was important to them, etc.

It was not just “idle chitchat” or “small talk” to him.

14. fred5678 says:

Is there a comprehensive, side-by-side comparison between the “Iran Deal” and the Trump-Kim Agreement??

My humble start:

Which country is bigger threat? Obama went after lesser threat. (on Inauguration Day Obama told POTUS that NoKO was biggest problem!!)

Iran working on enrichment; NoKo was exploding multiple atomic and maybe one hydrogen bombs.

Iran launching on range missiles; NoKo ICBM’s.

Obama KNEW his agreement would not be approved by Congress, shot down by Schumer himself. POTUS promises to make sure his agreement would be approved by Congress.

Obama deal was never signed; major signing for POTUS-Kim agreement.

Obama paid billions for nothing, additional billions for hostages. ON A PALLET!! POTUS paid nothing, not even Kim’s travel expenses !! and got 3 hostages and other concessions prior (stopping of bomb and missile tests)

MSM wet their pants in excitement over Obama’s “deal”, then have apoplectic strokes over POTUS signed agreement.

Iran kept screaming “Death to America and Israel after “Obama deal”; Kim is polite and well-behaved..

Anything else??

• TwoLaine says:

4 hostages. We must include bringing Otto home, regardless of his state. They could have “buried” him and the truth forever. Instead, they sent him home, and know they have to live with it as a stain on their hands and in our hearts forever.

Bottom line is that this is not, not was it ever billed as a comprehensive agreement. This was getting the measure of the man and sketching out deciding what a deal with him might look like. President TRUMP and his entire team said from the get go that this is just the beginning of their meetings. No one expected any more from this meeting, and if they did, as usual, they just weren’t listening to the pre-Summit expectations cautionary messaging.

• FanGirl says:

We did NOT get all of our hostages back from Iran.

15. WeThePeople2016 says:

• Katherine McCoun says:

I LOVE this! Esp. in light of what got him “let go” from the Trump campaign. He wasn’t let go because President Trump was unhappy but because the GOPe/Uniparty and their spokesperson Priebus was unhappy. Just fantastic!

16. TwoLaine says:

MARYLAND, WAKE UP!

Public Middle School Terrorized by MS-13 is a “Ticking Time Bomb”
    by Judicial Watch: Corruption Chronicles
    13 Jun 2018

17. Dora says:

LIBERALS TURN ON ‘SEXIST’ SOROS OVER ATTACK ON GILLIBRAND

18. Brent Hull says:

If Rosennstein pointed out his ability to get staff emails if charged with a criminal contempt of Congress then Rosenstein made a valid point, however, the yin to yang is that all of Rosenstein’s emails would also be subject to congressional subpoena.

19. Perot Conservative says:

New tell-all book by former WH stenographer Beck Dorey-Stein .. she cheats on her boyfriend, affair with WH senior staffer Jason Wolf who had a girlfriend.

“She describes experiencing ‘the best sleepover party ever’ where everyone took their drug of choice on long flights – Sonata, Xanax or Ambien – which made any ‘awkward intimacy with colleagues suddenly just funny and bizarre,’ she writes.”

Digs at Trump.

“The author stayed on with the Trump administration – or what she describes as the ‘insane clown posse’ – and the White House executive parking lot now filled with Porsches and Maseratis’s instead of Priuses and Chevys.

“What was once joy has become ‘a waking nightmare. I’m now a stenographer in the Trump administration’.”

20. Dora says:

I can’t wait! 🙂

=====

Bienvenido to America! Donald Trump will host Spain’s King Felipe at the White House next week – with Melania on hand to welcome his VERY glamorous former news anchor Queen

21. Perot Conservative says:

Daily Caller

Norwegian Lawmakers Nominate Trump For Nobel Peace Prize

22. Dora says:

23. Li'l D in the Big D says:

This is a great article By Karin McQuillan with a shout out to “The astute Sundance at Conservative Treehouse.”

24. MattyIce says:

Trump nicknamed Robert deniro “punchy” hahahahahahaha! So perfect!

25. Dora says:

Netanyahu Makes Direct Offer to Iranian People

n a remarkable video, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu tells drought-stricken Iranians that Israel is about to transfer to them the know-how to create clean, usable water. Netanyahu says he will bypass the Iranian regime and give the specifics for free to farmers and members of the public.

• Katherine McCoun says:

bypass the corrupt gov and give the knowledge to the people for free…the people of the gov on a mission to destroy Israel. That is why we root for Israel, the underdog who always tries to do the right thing and just wants to live in peace.

• Sylvia Avery says:

I saw this somewhere a couple days ago. It is a short video and I really recommend people take a moment to watch it. I found it jaw dropping.

It is incredibly humane, a national act of love for one’s enemy that frankly I have a hard time wrapping my head around, AND at the same time it is incredibly subversive. I mean, graciously offering water to a drought stricken thirsty people whose leaders are threatening to kill you isn’t just merciful–with any luck it will strike a hard blow at the foundation of the Iranian government as well.

Well done, Israel.

• Pat Frederick says:

seems compassion is also infectious

• jrapdx says:

Netanyahu’s actions are amazingly caring, certainly not what the MSM lead us to believe is the attitude of people in the middle east.

What’s most interesting is Twitter comments in response to the video. There were many Iranians expressing their thanks and gratitude for Israel sharing survival information. It left no doubt in my mind that once the Iranian dictators are gone, the people of Israel and Iran can, and will, work together for the good of all.

26. MVW says:

Somewhere in the recent past it was posited that the IG report release was colliding with the NK summit. Trump proved to be the fastest negotiator on record. Which goes to show Kerry as the slowest and worst on record.

The point is that now the IG report release is hitting the news cycle at prime news time. Whatever it says will hit with the biggest nothing thud (comparable to Capone’s vault), or it will be the final 2×4 upside the Mueller muh Russia head.

Big Nuz week.

27. DanO64 says:

Prediction: The IG report will, for all practical purposes, end the Mueller witch hunt.

• Lurker2 says:

I don’t think it will but I hope you are right!

• Dutchman says:

Ending the Mueller investigstion, at this point and going forward, would be a mercy killing.

Eventually, everyone will be BEGGING DJT, or someone, ANYONE to end it, cause we’re tired of seeing him flounder around.

The damage to our country, to the rule of law, and to individuals is already done.

Let them twist in the wind, use every transparently obvious tactic they can to delay, before cases are dismissed.

Then, bankrupt the 13 SOB’s, revoke licence to practice, for life, and dump them on the ash heap of history.

Coarse, if they do time, as well, I sure wouldn’t mind.

• Pat Frederick says:

I must admit to a certain bit of decadent pleasure in watching the mighty former FBI director fall flat on his face…then he gets up and whooops falls on another banana peel…then he’s up and BAM right into a door frame…
        it’s like one of those wrecks on the highway…you know you should look away, but it’s so gruesome, you just can’t…

• I doubt that! Mueller has one thing only to take down POTUS!

• Eilert says:

Well maybe not directly, because it will be redacted by heavily by deep state Rosey, which he promised not to do. This will be the last straw for POTUS, who can and will DECLAS all. This wil then be the trigger for Mueller’s end.

• Robert Smith says:

Hard to imagine it ends by itself. It has to be killed.

28. Koot Katmando says:

I predict Capones Vault. I can see it coming. They are going to claim the FBI was really hard on Hillary. McCabe leaked about the CF being under investigation. Comey spoke out about the wiener Lap top. They did not tell us about Russia, Russia, Russia. Smells like the fixes is in to me.

• Lurker2 says:

It doesn’t do any good to hope for the worst. You should hope for the best.

• G. Combs says:

“…Smells like the fixes is in to me.”

I VERY much doubt it.

IG Horowitz in his bi-annual report to congress complained about the Obama Director of the FBI stonewalling him.

Horowitz: “….This is an issue of utmost importance, as evidenced by the fact that 47 Inspectors General signed a letter in August 2014 to the Congress strongly endorsing the principle of unimpaired Inspector General access to agency records……”

So the LAW GOT CHANGED!!!!

The Inspector General issues a report to the department head AND to congress twice a year. He is under the general supervision of the head BUT the head CAN NOT INTERFERE with an investigation OR FIRE an Inspector General. ANY CRIMES get reported to AG SESSIONS!

Again read the AMENDED Inspector General Act

Each Inspector General shall report to and be under the general supervision of the head of the establishment involved or, to the extent such authority is delegated, the officer next in rank below such head, but shall not report to, or be subject to supervision by, any other officer of such establishment. Neither the head of the establishment nor the officer next in rank below such head shall prevent or prohibit the Inspector General from initiating, carrying out, or completing any audit or investigation, or from issuing any subpoena during the course of any audit or investigation.
      (b) An Inspector General may be removed from office by the President….”

And he must report Federal Crimes to the Attorney General who is now Jeff Sessions (who appointed Attorney Huber to partner with Horrowitz on criminal charges) and NOT Eric Holder or Loretta Lynch.

Horowitz first report was not ‘kind’ to McCabe to say the least.

According to the just-released DOJ OIG report on Andrew McCabe, McCabe lied to the FBI director, lied to FBI agents under oath, and lied twice to DOJ OIG investigators under oath. https://t.co/1Vw2iI5noT pic.twitter.com/2P93PNkODZ
      — Sean Davis (@seanmdav) April 13, 2018

DOJ OIG also concluded that McCabe’s leaks were designed not to help the FBI, DOJ, or U.S. law enforcement, but to “advance his personal interests.” pic.twitter.com/35JbAMKjt9
      — Sean Davis (@seanmdav) April 13, 2018

The investigation of McCabe was started internally by FBI investigators, then referred to DOJ’s OIG. The FBI was mad that the McCabe-directed leak, meant to save his own hide, confirmed that the Clinton Foundation was investigated by the FBI, something they didn’t want public. pic.twitter.com/ARDaddFmKe
      — Sean Davis (@seanmdav) April 13, 2018

While the IG ReportS will be VERY interesting, the tens of thousands of sealed indictments that AG Sessions’ team has been churnng out are going to be far more interesting.

29. joeknuckles says:

When the fake news defends itself against Trump calling them America’s worst enemy, the comeback should be “Then why all the uproar about the alleged fake news from Russia?”. Never mind that the news about the fake news from Russia was actually fake news from the really fake news, the logic still applies. The claim is that fake news presents a threat to our democracy. Trump is actually agreeing with them, but the fake news will hate him for it.

30. DanO64 says:

Three O’clock in D.C. and no leaks. It’s bad.

• Lady in Red says:

Agree

• JK says:

Point I was just going to make.
      Except for the one-off Fake News statement that the IG calls Comey “insubordinate”, and MSM statement without the context, there have been NO LEAKS of the content of the IG report.
      Imagine that……..the report has been in draft form for about 4 weeks and there have been substantively ZERO LEAKS.

Oh…..it’s bad……very very bad for the Obama Crew and the Fake MSM.

• Golfbro11 says:

This is such a great observation. The IG report is going to be devastating to Comey. And this is what will be the death blow to Herr Mueller. Most of the Dems and Media have pretty much come to terms (albeit kicking and screaming) that their was no Trump Russia Collusion. But they are still convinced their will be an obstruction case and in their book if it gets rid of our President that is all that matters. But unlike traditional investigations public opinion matters if you are going to Impeach a president, And what do you think public opinion would look like if they tried to Impeach our President after the IG turns Comey into mince meat? The leak about insubordinate was the rosiest picture they could paint of Comey. In my mind the IG report is going to be the justification for firing Comey post facto. President Trump will be able to tweet something like this, “The IG report recommends that Comey should have been fired and possibly prosecuted for XYZ, Thankfully I exercised my lawful and constitutional powers to fire him long ago!”

• Minnie says:

T minus 3-2-1, ignition 💥

• G3 says:

Can we get a IG Report count down clock?
      The news will put up count down clocks for anything.

• NC PATRIOT says:

Being released tomorrow—not today. Today POTUS gets to preview it, I heard.

31. NYGuy54 says:

Interesting little blurb from the WH Schedule twitter account

32. WeThePeople2016 says:

• Katherine McCoun says:

I want to see indictments of all other US characters playing a role in Ukraine in the same time period as Manafort! Would get ugly for the uniparty fast! Bet they thought these charges would make Manafort flip and tell/make stuff up re Trump Campaign. They thought wrong and if Manafort’s charges continue to play out, the spotlight turns to the Ukraine situation and all of the other players…Not part of the Dems original plan, I am sure!

33. WeThePeople2016 says:

• Dutchman says:

Actually, there IS a nothingburger report coming, eventually.
      SOP is for the Special Council to issue a report, at the end of his investigation.
      THAT will be the nothingburger, and (I predict) the only jail time will be 30 days, for the one defendant.

“$20+ million, and all we got was 1 measiy conviction” order your t-shirts, now.

“30 days in jail, $20

“Mueller team humiliation? Priceless!”

• paulraven1 says:

I didn’t realize Trump had won the VA GOP senate primary. Busy guy.

• 17CatsInTN says:

Is Stewart winning a good thing vs. Freitas winning? I remember seeing some comments here on both candidates. Did the right guy win? Or did it not matter which one won? Not from VA, so not sure. I do know Kaine has to go…… 😉

34. Dora says:

35. phoenixRising says:

36. CTim Bo says:

It is widely acknowledged that Trump is a master in the art of the deal. What we don’t always recognize is that he is undoubtedly a master in the art of the sale. That may have been his real strength in dealing with Kim.

37. Golfbro11 says:

There is the very real possibility that the following factors will be in place in the lead up to the November Midterms. 2nd Quarter GDP of 4.5% with 3rd quarter GDP being not far behind. An unemployment rate of 3.5%. And continued negotiations and getting ever closer to the denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula. I feel sorry for the Democrats…just kidding. And these predictions are just based on what we know today. I would not be surprised to see President Trump float tax cuts part two in early September. He tried to work with Chuck and Nancy. They proved to be the empty suits that they are. Now President Trump will destroy them where it hurts them the most, in the Midterms!

38. MIKE says:

The ‘lil’ rocket man, PDJT, and Red Dragon new dynamic has me thinking back to a haunting tune penned by Lowell T. George and performed by Little Feat. It’s called “Kiss It Off” and is on the ‘Dixie Chicken’ album. Listen if you like

One so sad… feeling’s painful
    you can’t deny, there is no peace
    there is no love, milquetoast hitler
    ain’t no velvet glove.
    You were the child…
    of some electric nightmare.
    you could move mountains, with swords of fire
    they keep you around, to watch their house of gold
    keep the hungry away from the sacred grove.
    You were holy and you made me wonder how but you look like the devil
    who’d seize and shake you down.
    On the hopes of a tyrant, no one makes it home.
    And there is no peace
    is no love, milquetoast hitler
    ain’t no velvet glove.

39. Dora says:

Bad News!

40. Troublemaker10 says:

Fed raises interest rates and signals faster hikes on the way

41. fred5678 says:

Time capsule unveiled:

from debate question on North Korea 2 years ago, wherein candidate Trump alone says China is the key

Gustavo Arteaga
    2 years ago
    See i am Mexican American i don’t like Trump because he is a racist but i do agree with him when he gives commands and he wants a better relationship between Russia and United States. I think he is the best canidate in the 2016 election i go for Sanders but like it or not and like him or not Trump will be our next president. And most likely win the next election in 2020.

POTUS speaks on NoKo and China at 7:00

42. Boy toy Trudeau!

43. Imagine this! Dems heads will explode!

44. phoenixRising says:

45. samantha powers posted this today

46. phoenixRising says:

47. MSM is so mean!

48. phoenixRising says:

• FofBW says:

You mean all those millennial’s living in the basement of their parents can find a job!!?

Of course, they have been holding out for management.