After the joint working lunch, President Donald Trump and Chairman Kim Jong-un went for a stroll in the garden; talked for a few moments with the assembled media, and then President Trump showed Chairman Kim the inside of the U.S. Presidential Limo.

Livestream for Signing CeremonyAlternate Livestream

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, media bias, N Korea, President Trump, Secretary Pompeo, Singapore Summit, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

356 Responses to President Trump and Chairman Kim Go For A Stroll After Lunch – Video and Pictures….

1. CMDCMRET says:

Yikes. I might be an addict of some sort! It’s 1:21am here and I can’t go to bed until I see that signed document…whatever it turns out to be! This may be very close to what I expected as my faith in President Trump grows by the day! I faced off against the NORKs on the DMZ more times than I care to remember, I was at sea but don’t think it isn’t sobering! I had very little respect for anything about them but this…I appreciated the fact that the Sailors on their ships were as committed to being stone cold defenders of their principles as I was…and THAT my friends is scary! God Bless President Trump, every person who is living in chains, and God Bless America and every single American! MAGA

• Paul says:

I’m right with’a brother (spent several years in East Germany), It’s 3 now, and can’t sleep myself. Reminds me of when the Berlin Wall fell. Mighty strongholds fall, next comes the King of Persia. MAGA…

• Pyrthros says:

In blooming youth, now half a century and more ago, we served some years on ultra-remote “surveillance sites”, thinking this same way. Lord bless us, every one.

• PoCoNoMo says:

With you – Ben up for an hour. It’s 4:30 am right now.

• BigMamaTEA says:

Well, in the infamous words of former VP Joe Biden…….”THIS is a big effin deal!” ha!

So proud of my President today.

This must be the “signing” that Sen. Markey (D-Idiot-MA) was complaining about on senate tee-vee this morning! LOL! (Markey in his ranting showed his own arse, as if there were any doubt already!) Markey was ranting, how dare Donald Trump sign anything without us (meaning himself or the Senate) knowing what he’s signing. UGH!

2. treehugger says:

dennis rodman red pulled the nation

• CMDCMRET says:

That interview my have been one of qanons BOOMS. 😂🤣. No seriously. It all seemed very sincere, and a little surreal. Can’t see how his words wouldn’t move most anyone….actually I can…cognitive dissonance? If I understand that term correctly.

• Newhere says:

It was (yet again) such an eye opener for me on how I could see things but not really *see* them (in the past, hopefully). I remember when Rodman’s interest and visits to NK made the news . . . I didn’t pay it any mind. Was vaguely aware of it, and probably filed it under “celebrity athlete oddities” and brushed right by. I let the filters filter.

But look what he did, and has been trying to convey. My antenna were tuned all wrong. How many instances across so many contexts was that the case. Watching this interview made me feel really bad. But also grateful.

• ADDgolfer says:

You’ve words and feelings fit me so well I’d be at a loss to express on it further.
          I will add…
          My poor opinion of Rodman had gone back many years, including the dress wearing events. I wouldn’t bother with any interest in the man.
          His N. Korean adventures were an annoyance, like a commercial or an obama news segment, Requiring a channel change or mute option.

Only after reading all positive remarks from feeds I read, did I bother to listen myself.
          Am I woke?
          I’m now open, and will listen openly as I have Kanye West. These are the ones who can impact change of the youth who follow them. To open their eyes and minds.
          That, I can get behind

• LetsPlay says:

Don’t be fooled by a Con Man. Tears! Fake. Typical lefty attitude. “Let’s all just get along. I just want to play bassetball, I dussint care about no politics!

And the clincher is his statement about just wanting to bring bassetball to Korea. Yeah, there is a motive for all these years and all the tears. Money. An untapped market!!

• Kate says:

Newhere, I was exactly thinking the same thing, it must be human nature to behave this way, but for myself I probably should know better having worked in a supermarket for so many years, you meet every type of person and find how interesting and nice most of them are, so I thought at the time “never to judge a book by it’s cover” so to speak and yet that is what I did. I guess we are never to old to re-learn.

• brh82 says:

Dennis Rodman had tweeted that he would be going to Singapore because he was friends with Mr. Trump and Mr. Kim. I scolded him for not having the good manners to refer to them with their titles. Then I saw him on TV, ranting, in Singapore, with lips and nose jam-packed with gold rings, looking quite crazed. He’s an “NFL star”. I should be impressed? Tell me please.

• b rb says:

brh82: Yes, U should be impressed. He is there part of the operation and U are sitting there wondering wondering wondering

• signer1 says:

NBA Star.

• AH_C says:

Too often we’re guilty of focusing on the messenger and not the message. Mea Culpa.

Last night, Dennis taught a lot of people something deep, and in the process, red-pilled many more. The establishment was never really interested in peace with the Norks.

• Nightstand says:

No , actually he was a NBA star. That’s “basketball “

• Amy2 says:

The part where he said that he took the info to Obama that Kim “didn’t want to go to war” blew my mind. Why wasn’t he telling US that? I would have given him a pass a lot sooner. Maybe I missed it.

• czarowniczy says:

Don’t dis the guy – at least he has a job and pays taxes. May have paid the over $800,000 in back child/spousal support too.

• brh82 says:

What’s missing here is the fact that when an elephant shows up in the room, MOST of us don’t care what sound it makes, at first. I can’t be the ONLY one in the treehouse who never heard of or saw Dennis Rodman until last night in Singapore.

• Mia C says:

That just shows your ignorance, nothing to be proud of. He’s one of the most famous Americans alive. He was a star rebounder who became a cultural fixture by dating/marrying Madonna and Carmen Electra. I don’t even follow sports and I know who he is really well.
            –I applaud him for helping negotiate peace. Scott Adams thinks he deserves the Presidential Medal of Freedom and I really agree with that. Every so often even an oddball can do something good for the world. I think that he has contributed.

• bour3 says:

What’s amazing is Rodman said he went to Obama with information about Kim that he felt was important and Obama waved him off. Obama didn’t want to here it. He cries at recalling the abuse he suffered for even talking to Kim and not comprehending how malevolent the guy is and how awful the whole country. Then he went to Trump and Trump thought, “hey, I can use this.” Trump saw possibilities in Rodman while Obama did not. Trump used Rodham to help him so far as possible, and Obama did not.

It’s a very moving interview. Democrats have nothing to say that’s in anyway useful. At YouTube on this video, they’re quite retarded in whom thy call retarded.

If you haven’t seen this, I urge you to watch. The intolerable Cuomo actually listens.

• czarowniczy says:

NO, but he was Trump-positive and that’s enough to guarantee the medisa dogs will sleep thru the thrashing. An over-the-hill De Niro drops an f-bomb and the press herald it like the Second Coming. Rodman strays from the flock of black sheep and makes a Trump-positive stysatement and crickets can be heard chirping. Bidnezz as usual – sort of like Kim Kardashian’s comments.

• jello333 says:

Whoa! Okay, now I see your problem with him. I think you very likely ARE the only one here who’s never heard of him. I’m not meaning that as an insult, just an observation that may explain some things about your other comments.

• jello333 says:

What is your problem? Jealousy or what? And a lot of us HERE call his “Don” at times. And Dennis is FRIENDS with both Trump and Kim… so why should he NOT call them whatever he think they’d be okay with? I expect the “Mr Trump and Mr Kim” felt weird to him, seeing he ordinarily calls them by their first names. And are you REALLY gonna make a big deal about his piercings? Sure it looks stupid (like millions of others), but whoopdeedo! When this is over, Dennis Rodman very well may have played a part, a VERY REAL part in bringing about peace to Korea (and its neighbors).

• brh82 says:

jello333, let me guess, you are under 25 years old. And I am not the only one who didn’t know who the heck this guy is:

• jello333 says:

I WISH I was under 25! 😉 As I’ve mentioned a few times before here, when I’m wondering how Trump keeps up his full-speed daily routine, I’m around 10 years younger than him.

Anyway, probably the main reason I’ve known of Rodman since the beginning (when he began his NBA career) is that at the time I was still big into basketball. That largely stemmed from my following Larry Bird’s career so closely, going back to college (I lived in the same town he played in… in fact we lived in the same university apartment complex for awhile). So following the NBA at the time, I got to know Dennis as a bit of a “dirty” player at first, but then later he showed he really had some skills. And once he started his rather strange behavior and “adornment” ( 🙂 ) his fame grew outside the court too.

And later, as others have mentioned, he got into the Hollywood lifestyle (Madonna, etc), and “The Apprentice” show. And thank God he got on that show! Because that’s how he got to know Donald Trump. It’s still really weird how he got involved in North Korea, but I very much think that there was some divine destiny at work there, especially considering his relationship with Trump… who when they first met was NOT REMOTELY considered a future “serious” presidential candidate. How this has all worked out is just amazing.

By the way, thanks for the link, it’s pretty interesting. And I want to apologize for my rather rude response to you in my last comment. It was just that I had been seeing some reactions on TV to that interview, and I was pretty angry at the time. And when a Trump supporter (like you) said something along similar lines as what I was hearing from the Trump haters on TV, it got to me. Now though, I understand better where you were coming from, so I shouldn’t have been so quick to jump on you. Again… sorry.

3. CMDCMRET says:

I’m willing to wager that one of the most important things The President offered Kim Jung Un was all of the assistance he wants in managing the impending changes his regime will undergo. If not, Kim’s people may just do a “Mussolini job” on him. If I was him and was willing to give my nukes up I might ask for that sort of thing, but to be clear, I understand thats way above my pay grade. 🤪. Glad I’m not Kim!

• joeknuckles says:

I think you are right. He’s going to need protection as well as advisors to help him bring his country out of the dark age.

• Newhere says:

Honestly, KJU looked more like he was being saved than negotiating a deal. And Trump’s demeanor seemed almost mentor or statesman. Just think how young KJU is. He looks like a young man getting a glimpse of freedom.

Swampy dismissals and downplays are going to look silly against the obvious dynamics today.

• Pyrthroes says:

That is indeed a crucial, by no means a mere circumstantial point: At 32, KJU is less than half Trump’s age, entirely without el Presidente’s hardwon real-world experience, success.

However “O tempera, O mores” drift with generations, Asian cultures do retain subliminal Confucian roots, revering elders as ancestors-in-waiting. This is no mere “father figure” pop-psych, but a deep-rooted socio-cultural motif which lends stability, provides roll-models that serve well.

Though Trump himself would chuckle at the thought, he knows it well and spreads “seniority” with a light but profound touch. In five hours, the Sage of DC accomplished what others, even Reagan, could not attain from 1953.

• jbrickley says:

Yes, definitely saw Trump shielding Kim from the Press and pressure. Shepherding him through the event. Showed off his armored limo briefly. Kept the press in the dark, refused volatile questions.

4. CMDCMRET says:

Concur…and succinctly stated treeper!

5. WeWalkAmongstYou says:

Beyond Epic. Consider how many “businesses” were just put out of “business.”
    It is an existential battle, and VSGTrump is winning!

6. Raven says:

“Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!”
    ~ Ronald Reagan

That was thirty one years ago to this day – June 12th 1987.

Pretty neat . . .

7. kea says:

Why was that idiot there? can we leave him in Singapore… or is that too cruel to Singapore?!?!?! Ohhh can we send him to the EU?!?!??!

8. lokiscout says:

Just doing what his handlers pay him to do! Be an AH at every opportunity.
    Embarrassing!………No Infuriating!

9. lokiscout says:

Some points from the signed document are leaking out. Sounds substantive.

• czarowniczy says:

Don’t mean to sound wert-blanketish but China and perhaps even the SCO still haven’t been heard from, will they serve as the mediators and guarantors of any firm agreements.
      All involved know that anything Trump works up could be and probably will be reworked by Rat successors to garner the glory of the deal. They all know the volatility of US politics and any deal set in stone with us is more likely to be set in limestone than granite.

• Maquis says:

Hence PDJT’s expressed goal of a Senate Ratified Treaty.

• czarowniczy says:

What’s ratified can also be RATified – never ignore the DemocRATS ability to shoot themselves and the country in the foot.

• jello333 says:

Is there some kind of unofficial mechanism that can be used in the UN? Sort of a “sense of the members” declaration? I mean, after a treaty is ratified in our own Congress, go to the UN and notify them, and offer an official proclamation that all the countries of the world think it’s a great thing. So then, down the road, if a different US president/Congress wants to tear up the treaty, it might be a little harder seeing as how the whole world “approved” of it earlier.

• czarowniczy says:

You’ve sort of answered your own question when you said ‘UN ‘. The UN regularly dumps on its own ‘treaties’, just look at how it was the midwife at Israel’s creation and is now trying to dismantle Israel a piece at a time.
              Also look at the massacres around the world in the last 50 years and how they happened under the UN’s nose and that even when UN is involved the massacres go on – these are the people you’d trust?

• jello333 says:

Oh no, I didn’t mean anything with “teeth in it” as they say. As you say, you probably couldn’t trust them to do the right thing at the right time, and even if they did it could be totally ineffective. I just meant something that could be used by the reasonable US congress people of the future when the idiots start to try to tear down the NK treaty. As part of their argument they could say “Look, back when this was ratified the entire world knew it was a good deal, and now a handful of idiots here want to tear it up.”

Oh, and I don’t know if you had any particular event in mind when you mentioned massacres, but I tell ya… to this day, I think one that could/should have been stopped was Rwanda. (Romeo Dallaire apparently one of the few officials who even cared.)

• czarowniczy says:

Wellllll…the Guat and Mexican governments have spent decades trying to kill off the ‘Indians’ in their countries (they ain’t alone down South, just an e.g.). Then, after we turned tail and ran out of Vietnam, the NVA and Russians spent years killing off the Hmong and Cham, much of it with chemical weapons. We can move to Pol Pot, your Rwanda (a MOST interesting event), Bosnia, Darfur…that’s our UN.
                  Berets off to SPC New, the only US soldierv who’s refused to wear the UN blue beret as he was a US soldier who wouldn’t go on a Clinton UN mission dressed as a one-world soldier.

10. NK has signed on to complete denuclearization! EAT CROW MEDIA!

11. FL_GUY says:

President Trump is among the greatest Presidents in the history of the USA. Every day, President Trump is making positive history. President Trump has brought class, dignity and integrity back to the White House and respect back to the USA.

12. brh82 says:

For a taste of just exactly how perverted Liberals have twisted the Singapore event into a tragedy, go to the Twitter page of Jim Acosta and read the comments attached to his Tweet about the after-lunch stroll. There ought to be a legal way Acosta could be silenced for good.

13. Lemmy says:

14. Deplorable_Infidel says:

“he yells in the midsts of the respectful silence”

When he returns to the US, it is time to revoke his White House press credentials. Let CNN find another less offensive hack to cover Presidential matters.

15. Ken says:

Good thing Trump didn’t feed the fish. That would have caused the press to go bonkers.

16. MTK says:

Look like he read the book Denis gave him and mastered the first principle of the art of deal making… cut the middlemen out of the picture.

17. nuthinmuffin says:

all we need to do is observe the middle east “peace” process and it’s built in decades old disappointments. it’s about the “process” and never the outcome with the deep state cabal.

18. nuthinmuffin says:

i’m sure the president noticed and will shame him at a future event.

19. Raven says:

“We are witnessing the destruction of the Deep State.”

Oh I pray you are right, Crylous, I pray you are right. That would be another glorious gift of God to the United States of America if that evil is exposed to the light that will destroy it.

20. ilovevictoriasbows says:

I don’t recall anyone asking Bill Clinton if NoKo “Will open up the prison?” when he touted his ‘breakthrough, peace in our time, blah blah.’ Nor Obama with his failed Iran giveaway.

21. Bendix says:

If Acosta had been doing his job, he would have noticed that VSGPDJT was careful to contact the Warmbier family, on the eve of the release of those American hostages.
    He knew how hard it would be on them, to see all this necessary diplomacy in action.
    Acosta is an oaf, and disrespectful of the memory of Otto, and the feelings of that family.

22. Binkser1 says:

These media people are absolutely delusional, demented, and evil. I’ve been telling people for over a year that Leftists and Never Trumpers would rather die in a nuclear war than have peace just so they would have a couple minutes to gloat before they’re vaporized that they were “right” about Trump. Sick, disgusting people.

23. CountryclassVulgarian says:

I know we all pray for our President but we need to also pray that if there are any hardliners left in NK, any action they are tempted to take against Kim will be thwarted.

24. Jimi Helms says:

They depend on your (emotions) feelings. Everything looks good on the outside.
    When the sun comes up in the morning the sun is filtered through a haze blocking out the sun.
    It’s June on the Redneck Riviera and we have had violent thunderstorms almost everyday. The days it doesn’t rain the sun is limited by overcast.
    Hummmmm

25. Mia C says:

I loved watching this news all day. And I haven’t turned on my t.v. once. Everyone uploads everything to Youtube now.

26. jello333 says:

I don’t know how this works, but doesn’t Trump (“the White House”) have the authority to REMOVE this idiot’s administration-related press credentials?