May 31st – 2018 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #497

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Sarah H Sanders Twitter @SHSanders45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

2,053 Responses to May 31st – 2018 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #497

1. phoenixRising says:

2. Perot Conservative says:

BREAKING NEWS BLOCKBUSTER

JOHN SOLOMON tomorrow, in The Hill, also on Hannity today?? Via Gateway Pundit.

“John Solomon: I’m putting finishing touches on a column that I think will come out tomorrow. And it will reveal two really important things. The efforts to begin targeting and reaching out to Trump campaign officials to gain intelligence on Russia that would ultimately justify the investigation began weeks and maybe months before the FBI had a formal predicate. And that’s very important the rules say you can’t use sources until you have a predicated investigation. The investigation is July 31, 2016. My sources and documents that I will be able to make public tomorrow will show that there were contacts going on by people identified as informers, informants, people who provided information began much, much earlier than July 31st. That’s the first part. The second part is as the investigation was just starting to ramp up *** there are internal FBI documents showing FBI agents talking about the White House trying to take over the investigation***. Fears that the Justice Department were going to leak for political reasons and their own personal fear…”

“Sean Hannity: Slow down. When you say the White House you mean the Obama White House- they were attempting to take over the investigation.”

John Solomon: That’s what these messages say.”

3. phoenixRising says:

• sunnydaze says:

Yes! Bring back the Proud Black American communities!

Lordy, the black neighborhoods in Milwaukee were tidier, cleaner and more well kept up _By a LONG Shot_ than the dumpy white neighborhood I grew up in the the N.E.

That was in ’69, before the Dems stranglehold and Disempowerment Policies had taken full effect.

I haven’t been back in years, but I’d be willing to bet those neighborhoods that were so lovely (tho poor) are utter dumps now.

4. phoenixRising says:

read Roseanne’s twitter acc’t if you have a few mins.
    very interesting…

5. phoenixRising says:

6. phoenixRising says:

Larry has a THREAD on McCain successor – click on tweet

7. Don’t know if this has been posted yet.
    REGIONAL OWNERSHIP OF REGIONAL ISSUES!

8. Mia C says:

I called a health show on the radio and the host said I have the “triangle of disease” because of low thyroid function and moderately high blood sugar. My father is suffering from 100% disability from diabetes complications. So now this health radio host has me fearing that’s my future and I want to give up. I’m on a ketogenic diet, carb cycling one day a week, which has helped me lose 37 pounds in five months, but some say it’s bad for the thyroid so I’m desperately trying to figure out how to do it in a way that will help boost my thyroid function and get my off levothyroxine which the radio host thinks is terrible for you. My thyroid has gotten a little slower (plus hair breakage which I don’t know if was caused by this or something else) since I’ve been on the diet but it’s the only thing that works for my massive weight gain. I still have over 40 pounds to lose and just can’t live with the extra weight. I do also have some other issues like insomnia and bipolar. The radio host indicated he suspected high estrogen levels as well.
    —Then I saw news stories about the people fighting to live and the “Right to Try” legislation and it made me try to have some hope. This president is a gem. Trump’s interaction with that beautiful boy and his speech brought me to tears. It reminds me that like President Trump it’s so important to never give up. That’s his motto. “Nevah evah give up.” And look how it works for him. He keeps fighting his way to the top in one shark tank after another. It’s inspring and I pray God continues to bless him as he blesses us.
    —So if any of you know some ideas about how to stay ketogenic while improving thyroid function let me know. I don’t want to give up and it’s a struggle!