At the end of an interview segment on Laura Ingraham’s Fox News broadcast, former Trump campaign adviser Michael Caputo drops a bombshell.  Caputo says there was more than one FBI/CIA/Intelligence agent/informant attempting to infiltrate the Trump campaign.

How does he know this?  Caputo claims he was a target of the agent, and he is attempting to get approval from his lawyer to reveal the events that took place.

Watch.  The Caputo bombshell comes around 09:18 of the interview (prompted):

10:29 …“Let me tell you something that I know for a fact. This informant, this person [who] they tried to plant into the campaign … he’s not the only person who came at the campaign. And the FBI is not the only Obama agency who came at the campaign.”

“I know because they came at me. And I’m looking for clearance from my attorney to reveal this to the public. This is just the beginning.”… And I’ll tell ya’, when we finally find out the truth about this Director Clapper and the rest of them are going to be wearing some orange suits”…

This entry was posted in Big Government, CIA, Conspiracy ?, Decepticons, Deep State, Dept Of Justice, Donald Trump, Donald Trump Transition, Election 2016, FBI, IG Report FISA Abuse, media bias, President Trump, Spying, THE BIG UGLY, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

376 Responses to Whoa! Michael Caputo Drops Second Trump Campaign ‘Agent Provocateur’ Bombshell During Interview…

1. Martin says:

Jeez Louise! They’re thick as thieves. Before long, it will be simpler to list who wasn’t spying on Team Trump.

• WSB says:

Yupper. That was something to watch. I still have Papadoupolus, Sam what’s his name and Ty Cobb as possibilities. Lest we forget Navarro.

• farrier105 says:

The reason why Sundance refers to Halper as an “agent provocateur” is because Halper was not actually spying. He was trying to get Page and Papadopoulos to say incriminating things about colluding with Russians, and then carry them into the campaign to “dirty-up” other people around Trump. That would be where the INTERNAL SPIES would come in, trying to pick up sound bites of people quoting Page an Papadopoulos talking about enlisting help from the Russians with the campaign. Halper was “Mister Outside.” The spies were the “Mister/Ms Insides” who would pick up these ramblings during meetings and cocktail hours and pass them to the media. The media reports hit the CIA/FBI/DOJ group, and all the stuff goes on FISA applications. That was the way it was SUPPOSED to work, but Page did nothing, and Papadopoulos’ emails to Sessions and others about the Russians were ignored.

The campaign to “dirty-up” people included JULIAN ASSANGE. Assange was beset by the machinations of–of all things–a DATING SERVICE called “Todd and Clare,” who actually headed up some kind of United Nations thing. Todd and Clare tried to get Assange to bite on a ONE MILLION DOLLAR offer from the Russians, but didn’t take the bait. I posted a link about this a few weeks ago. This dirtying campaign constitutes a PATTERN OF CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR to frame people, and it can be used to justify prosecution under RICO.

2. FofBW says:

“Clapper and the rest of them are going to be wearing some orange suits”…

Man after my admiration.

3. The Deplorable Tina says:

Ahhhh, the Big Ugly at last. I’d better stock up on popcorn, this is going to be fun!

4. Minnie says:

Dang, just as I was headed to my comfy pillow!

• dbobway says:

Minnie, I think I’m going to sleep better tonight.
      I think PDJT was waiting for more smoking guns,
      He now has more than he needs to confidently attack these perps.
      It comes into my mind that the perps were a sitting President and all of his executive cabinet, leaders of the FBI, CIA NSA, DOJ, IRS and the state dept. to name a few.
      It is breathtaking, the psychopathic depth of criminality of these people who still believe the lies their propaganda Media spew out 24/7.
      These traitors are all cowards, it will take but 2 or 3 of them threatened with treason as their indictment to have them singing their co-conspirators under the bus.
      Our Public school system told them that this OK!

5. keeler says:

More than one informant? Yes.

More than one agency? Yes?

More than one campaign? Is there any question at this point?

6. lawton says:

Any guesses on who the person is?

7. wheatietoo says:

I saw this too, and though it was rather bombshell-ish.

Michael Caputo was great, wasn’t he!

So there were other attempts to plant operatives in the T-Campaign.
    And the FBI weren’t the only ones harassing Caputo.

I hope we find out who these ‘others’ were, and soon.

• MM says:

Surprise surprise…………

• Sylvia Avery says:

I’m struggling to remember all 17 intelligence agencies. I know CIA is prohibited from domestic spying (I know I cracked myself up writing that!) but I am sure someone from CIA tried to infiltrate. But I am wildly curious to know what other agencies might have tried it.

And I’m pissed. I am BEYOND pissed.

• farrier105 says:

The CIA can operate in the US as long as someone from the FBI is along for the ride. The FBI is pretty much under Langley’s thumb now, which makes matters there worse. Hoover once told someone that the CIA was “too clever for their own good. Someday those people will serve this country up with a fine mess.”

• Bendix says:

Hmm. Maybe Coast Guard Intelligence? Only kidding. But that’s as silly as Judy Woodruff’s insistence that “all 17” intelligence agencies had “assessed” that the Trump ‘dossier’ had merit; or whatever foolish story it was they were pushing.
        I highly doubt the Coast Guard would even be asked.

• topavalley says:

Email response to a donation for Caputo’s legal defense. FYI. Brought tears to my eyes.

Dear Friend:

And I mean that – we may have never met, but our family considers you a true friend. What you and 6,000 others have done by donating to our legal fund was the true meaning of friendship: you saved us, selflessly, from an unknown fate.

We were buried in legal bills, the Mueller investigators knew it, and they were relying upon our fear of more fees to keep me quiet.

But you changed everything. Now, our bills are paid, and we’re not afraid of more. Now they can’t shut me up.

Now, in fact, we are helping other Trump associates also caught up in this bogus investigation. Today we agreed to pay JD Gordon’s legal fees. JD is my friend, too – a military veteran who directed the President’s campaign policy team. He’s testified several times, incurred daunting legal fees. And you paid them.

I will help more Trump backers with their investigation legal fees, I will continue to speak up for the President, and our family doesn’t have to leave our home in the beautiful village of East Aurora, New York where I grew up.

I have you to thank for that, my dear friend. All the best from me, my wife Maryna, and our beautiful daughters. We will never, ever forget you.

Grateful forever,
      Michael Caputo
      CaputoLegalFund.com
      PS: #MAGA!

• AsksTooManyQuestions says:

For anyone who wants an email like this for themselves, here’s the link to Michael Caputo’s GoFundMe page:

• brh82 says:

This is ridiculous, that people have to contribute to a fund that is totally unnecessary when you consider it is BECAUSE the Mueller term is totally unfettered and earning millions every week! Trump gives his salary every quarter to “needy departments.” How about his salary goes to the people who are being bankrupted by Mueller, whom POTUS has the right to fire? But what fund should really be used is the one Congress is in charge of to settle the claims of the victims of the men in Congress who can’t keep their pants zipped.

8. Minnie says:

God bless and protect you, Mr. Caputo.

You are a true patriot, not only because of what you and your family endured, but for the courage to come forward and expose it!

Thank you!

Come out, it will.

9. RedBallExpress says:

We need some English balconies!

“Our spies get thrown out of English balconies.” This is a line of dark humor from the Arab world, inspired by the deaths of several Arabs who were rumored to have been secret agents.

10. Hmmm... says:

You’ve been calling it for a long time. Kudos Sundance for calling it the “Big Ugly”. I wouldn’t have guessed you were underselling it but it is bigger and uglier than I could have imagined.

11. Mark McQueen says:

When the levee break…make a Mountain Man leave his home.

12. J Gottfred says:

I remember Caputo saying that after his experience, he would never work on another presidential campaign. It was just so financially traumatic. I was honored to be one of the 6,000
    + contributors to Caputo’s go fund me site. I am so pissed by the intimidation tactics used by the deep state to silence or force co-opting of those they oppose. I want to see these self serving yahoos hang. Ask me how I really feel….

• Uncle Max says:

Me too. He sent out a email this evening thanking us and saying he was going to pay it forward… helping others with their legal bills…. and I took from the tone of the email, that now that we’d all helped him pay for his attorneys, he was not going to be so quiet. We’ll see. He’s a good egg. I hope he changes his mind about further campaign work.

• J Gottfred says:

It was a nice e-mail wasn’t it….

Dear Friend:

Grateful forever,
        Michael Caputo
        CaputoLegalFund.com
        PS: #MAGA!
        Caputo Family

• Beverly says:

This is the Real Power of the People. Which the Leftists can never match.
          God Bless America.

• Chickficshun says:

This why I’m incandescently PISSED at Sessions. Nobody should endure this type of abuse from our government. People’s lives are being destroyed.

• CountryclassVulgarian says:

The treasonous demons think President Trump is going to let them get away with this? They have destroyed the lives of men of honor and integrity. Men whose shoes they are not worthy to look at let alone clean. All for the sin of associating with him and his campaign? I can’t wait for their judgement day.

• Rhi says:

Psalm 2:1-4 King James Version (KJV)

1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against his anointed, saying,

3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.

• J Gottfred says:

Yes Rhi, “3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.”

The key word is “us”! BTW, I really appreciate your and others adding and grounding us in Scripture. The left will never be able to compete. They will never understand.

• theresanne says:

I’m so glad you posted the letter from Michael Caputo. When I got mine I forwarded it to my grown kids and added to the subject line “Best Thank You Letter Ever!” BTW, his account is now over $300,000! From 6,000+ donors in less than 30 days. I’d say the Trump Train is running right on track!

• deepdivemaga says:

That’s awesome, thanks for sharing 🙂

#MAGA

13. TheWanderingStar says:

Give me a Lucille bat and I’ll go all Jeffrey Dean Morgan on their asses.

14. mazziflol says:

“…the American people deserve to know…”

Yeah, but when the tructh comes out, the MSM has ensured that half of them wont believe it.

15. evergreen says:

Will Page be forced at some point to come clean on his involvement? Was he a willing or unwitting participant? My sense early on was that he was an insider who got burned as an expendable tool. If so, has his full story been told, or is he playing coy? Can’t stay current on all the details.

• Hmmm... says:

Page is a good guy. There is nothing to support the claim that he was a willing informant on the campaign. The reality is that the FBI/CIA was using him as a tool to obtain access. He did nothing that would have risen to the level of requiring a counter intelligence investigation against him other than join team Trump. I will predict that when the files are opened they weren’t even seriously investigating him. He merely presented the best target to obtain a FISA warrant.

• CountryclassVulgarian says:

They had access to him because he previously cooperated with them. They abused that access. I do not believe he was an informant. He is not the best speaker but he is not a traitor.

16. ATheoK says:

“And I’ll tell ya’, when we finally find out the truth about this Director Clapper and the rest of them are going to be wearing some orange suits”

I Love It!

• ATheoK says:

Nail the obummer and put him in an orange suit would be whipped cream and cherry!

Plus, criminals are not allowed to profit from their criminal acts. That would put a major kibosh on film, TV and book deals.
      Valid for the obummer, HRC and comey; such a sweet deal!

• Tony Bianco says:

I’m a bit confused. Why does he need to talk to his lawyer to tell his story? Hasn’t he already told this story to Huber, and if not, why? This man needs to be protected from now on. These people are desperate.

• CountryclassVulgarian says:

Probablynso he does not reveal anything that’s in process. You know, don’t let em know what the prosecutor knows. Keep brennan and clapper guessing and lashing out.

• farrier105 says:

If there is a grand jury empaneled by Huber, Caputo can’t talk about any of that kind of testimony. We can’t know if there is a grand jury working with Huber.

• amwick says:

THis…. I just watched the whole show,,,, and it was very telling that no one named Halper… Not once, not a slip up..This must mean that there are legal cases, real legal stuff in the works. I hope they have plenty of bubble gum.. hmmmmmm

• AsksTooManyQuestions says:

From his lips to God’s ears!

17. Some Old Guy says:

Not a complete surprise when one considers how Stefan Harper was given up so “easily “. Kind of like a distraction so the other plant(s) wouldn’t draw suspicion. Wouldn’t be surprised if Team Hillary didn’t have a couple of more angles with which they approached the Trump campaign inasmuch as they were “all in”.

• MM says:

You’ll find the Bushes, Romney, McCain and others involved also along with the Clintons……..

• TimesUp says:

^^THIS^^

• Beverly says:

The Bushes, alas, have been HIP DEEP with the Clinton Global Crime Syndicate, aka the Clinton Foundation, for years.

They are also corrupted. Notice how Georgie, who was silent under the Left’s endless abuse and slander for years, suddenly found his voice and his gonads — to attack President Trump????

Yeah, that guy is part of the World Rulers club.

18. IslandLifer says:

Wow did that shocking statement fly right over Laura’s head?! No follow up? NM I’m not surprised in the least. Caputo appears to be more upbeat now that very kind people pitched in to cover his legal fees. The first time he appeared he was raging about never helping the republicans again. Big shift. Big news. Bring it all down man!!!

19. Stab, the unstoppable hero says:

Hopefully his lawyer won’t have a problem with him talking about this ? Michael Caputo has been questioned several times but never charged with anything. Is that correct?

20. Piggy says:

Not surprising another spy. Need more then one to back up each others stories.

Going to be others involved besides big names and these “informants”. Staff, lesser agents, and more. These are all required for “regular” investigations and more then likely also involved in this. (They shouldn’t be spared either unless informing and then case by case).

Most of DC is Leftist and they have stepped away from any centralized ideas.

• Beverly says:

Most of DC is hooked on power and money like crack cocaine.

• NJF says:

A spy and a spare!

• farrier105 says:

The more informants they had in the Trump campaign the better. If they had 100 and still have no evidence of “Collusion with Russia,” why are we still talking about it?

• svenwg says:

Solely because the main slime media have kept Russia 🇷🇺 front and centre of their reporting. It started out as Russia 🇷🇺, Russia 🇷🇺, Russia 🇷🇺 in every broadcast or article that was written by them and when that started to flag, they added Stormy ⛈, stormy ⛈, stormy to the mix so it became 🇷🇺 🇷🇺 🇷🇺, ⛈, ⛈ ⛈ every minute of every day without letting up for a minute. That is why we are still talking about a nothing burger 🍔 without the meat 🥩 cheese 🧀 or bun.

21. JC says:

Watergate took down a President; that’s like passing a note in class compared to this convoluted hot mess. There’s no putting it back into Pandora’s box. It’s on, and it’s gaining momentum.

22. JoD says:

Hold on!! Isn’t’ that Carter Page, the Russian spy? The Genesis for the Russian investigation?
    The reason a FISC approved all those surveillance warrants? The universal excuse for nearly TWO YEARS of never-ending BULL$HIT? What’s he doing on TV? Shouldn’t he be in federal prison, awaiting trial for espionage?
    Seriously, Mr. Caputo’s closing comment was very interesting and provocative. While we wait to find out if his lawyer will allow him to disclose this info, could somebody explain to me, why Carter Page was so supportive of Halper? Odd the Page, of all people, would come to Halper’s defense.
    Suspicious cat’s left eye crossed, when he heard that crap!

• Chickficshun says:

My guess is Carter Page was a plant who didn’t know Halper was a plant as well. This is a well known trick by the IC. You set one guy up who thinks he’s going to be the great detective, the hero of the story out looking for the bad guys. Then another guy feeding him BS to pass on.

• Some Old Guy says:

If both of you are correct AND Page was ALSO the subject of the FISA “tap” there is no explanation that satisfies another objective observer. It’s GAME OVER! As appealing as that prospect may be, I cannot imagine the “elite cabal” would be so ballsy and yet so reckless.

23. missilemom says:

Caputo called out Clapper: thinking someone from DNi reached out to him.

24. terry says:

The big ugly is here.

• Beverly says:

The vile and despicable bungholes at Twitter are shadowbanning Attkisson: I’m following her, but I NEVER see her tweets in my inbox.

They are also throttling the President’s tweets: they have his account under some kind of ‘adults only’ restriction.

Twitter delenda est.

25. Martin says:

Dear Fox News Channel: You have a blockage. Let’s clear it up. Repeat after me –
    Hal-per.
    H..a..l..p..e..r.
    Yes, very good – Halper.

Now, not too gleeful. There will be another name, and soon.

26. The Devilbat says:

If I were president Trump I would provide insurance to my 2020 campaign staff. If any of them were ever attacked, their legal bills would be paid in full. After the payout I would go after the bad guys and girls and have the DOJ tear their lives into shreds.

27. Justice Warrior says:

Woooeeee! Heating up the popper and melting the butter!

28. Atpooka says:

Where is the weasel Comey? He has been quiet. Is he busy transferring assets out of his name and conspiring with his small group of ex FBI buddies?

• Chickficshun says:

Comey gets his mouthpiece Ben Wittes to make his statements.

• Stab, the unstoppable hero says:

LoL. I believe it was just the other day Wittes was predicting that Rosenstein and Wray would resign before they would start an investigation into campaign spying activities.
        Ben Wittes, such a great judge of character

• farrier105 says:

Brennan and Clapper thought so much of Jimmy’s talents that they would go around Comey to give direct orders to McCabe, leaving the Jimster in the dark. People should stick that into Jimmy whenever he pops off on Twitter.

29. scott467 says:

“How does he know this? Caputo claims he was a target of the agent, and he is attempting to get approval from his lawyer to reveal the events that took place.”

____________________

See, this is why the American People know almost nothing about the corruption within our own government, or anything else for that matter, because people consult their lawyers.

We are NOT a nation of, by and for the lawyers.

Second, what does he think his lawyer is going to say?

I’m not sure the word “yes” is even in a lawyer’s vocabulary. Anytime you ask a lawyer “is it safe”, to do anything, the answer is ALWAYS “no”.

Always.

In my experience they don’t have any idea HOW to do anything, but they are very good at determining that what you want to do, and how you want to do it, can’t be done.

• MTeresa says:

I’m glad Mr. Caputo’s legal bills are being paid. It’s awful to have that burden constantly hanging over one’s head. Having said that, however, it’s disgusting that the ones making out like bandits on both sides of this issue are the lawyers. All of ’em. I don’t know which I dislike more………….media types, or attorneys.

• Bigdog35 says:

“Why does Caputo need approval from a lawyer in order to exercise his God-given right to speak about matters of which he has personal knowledge?”

An excellant point- One that every American should ask themselves.

• farrier105 says:

If Caputo mentions ANYTHING that is under Grand Jury seal he could be prosecuted. That is why he must be careful to the point of appearing “COACHED” as some amateur pundits have noted with considerable contempt dripping from their voices. Everyone keeps forgetting about grand juries being secret. Caputo worked for Trump. Caputo is a Republican. Caputo can’t get away with leaking grand jury information.

• scott467 says:

“If Caputo mentions ANYTHING that is under Grand Jury seal he could be prosecuted.”

____________________

But he doesn’t KNOW what is under Grand Jury seal. And unless his lawyer is working on the Huber team, his lawyer doesn’t know either.

*I* could mention something that is under Grand Jury seal without realizing it — I could do it right here — because *I* don’t know what’s under Grand Jury seal either.

Here goes.

Col. Mustard did it with a lead pipe in the Conservatory.

Suppose any of that turns out to be true, and was under Grand Jury seal. I didn’t know it was under seal, and my attorney — Tommy Flanagan, Esquire — didn’t know it was under seal either. Nobody knew it was under seal, because… it was under seal.

Yeah, that’s the tick… ahh, isn’t that special.

Considering the daily discussions taking place here at CTH, we could ALL be mentioning things that are under Grand Jury seal, every day.

They can’t prosecute everybody… especially since all anybody did was exercise their right to speak freely.

“That is why he must be careful to the point of appearing “COACHED” as some amateur pundits have noted with considerable contempt dripping from their voices.”

___________________

And how did we EVER get into THAT predicament?

We certainly didn’t live like that under COMMON LAW, did we?

We didn’t have licenses, we didn’t exchange our rights for ‘benefits and privileges’ which can be revoked at any time, we didn’t surrender jurisdiction to a sovereign corporate entity called ‘Washington, D.C.’ (or is it WASHINGTON D.C., or is it WASHINGTON DC with no punctuation at all, now?)

Why do they keep changing the names of all the states, the cities, even the COUNTRY, every so many years?

It was the united States of America. Then it was the United States of America. Then it was THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. Somewhere along the line it became UNITED STATES (with or without ‘Inc.’).

How does that happen, under Common Law, or under the Constitution, for that matter?

What is this ‘game’ the lawyers have constructed, and put on all of our backs?

Hundreds of thousands of statutes, codes, legislation, legalities and legalisms, with a special interest and a revenue producing motive behind each and every one, binding us worse than Gulliver by the Lilliputians.

Who do we see about that?

• farrier105 says:

Caputo is questioned before the grand jury and is cautioned not to talk about what went on during the proceedings. That is why his lawyer yellow lights him and goes over what he can and cannot say.

• farrier105 says:

You know, you are sitting in the witness dock IN FRONT OF THE GRAND JURY, and asked all kinds of questions? What did you think happened there?

• Normally Quiet Observer says:

+scott467 – what I got out of his lawyer statement was the inference that what he has to say MAY be somehow Classified, and if he signed a Non-Disclosure Agreement – you KNOW they would hang him out to dry for a breach of national security. JMHO –

• scott467 says:

“and if he signed a Non-Disclosure Agreement – you KNOW they would hang him out to dry for a breach of national security.”

___________________

That’s why, in addition to a will, everybody should sign a non-non Disclosure agreement, automatically invalidating any non-disclosure agreement you might ever be coerced into signing afterwards.

Have it signed at birth by your parents, like they do when they opt you into the entire statute legal system by signing for your SSN and Berth [sic] Certificate.

On second thought, skip those last two.

But definitely get the non-non Disclosure paperwork signed.

Do it for the children.

30. sunnydaze says:

Clapper’s tripping over his tongue as he lies in that clip. Never seen him do that before.

Most uplifting 2 min. I’ve seen in a while!

31. shannynae says:

Someone is probably going to write a book on this whole debacle, laying out the complete timeline with ALL the facts. Sundance, please let it be you…..you are my favorite author and you have such a gift with words. I love your snark and you can always make me laugh about things that aren’t that funny at times with how you present them.

Example…..”This is how screwed you are……” Hope you are thinking about doing this. It would be a delicious read for sure.

32. MM says:

If anyone deserves to make a profit from a book about this nightmare it should be Sundance…… Perhaps we can pre order so he can self publish…….

• J Gottfred says:

I agree, but after the the book, when and where is the “treeper” convention? I do not need to know your name; your handle on a name tag will do just fine.

• Albertus Magnus says:

I will buy it and copies for Christmas presents!

• Bogeyfree says:

Actually I wish Fox would hire him so the public could get the full real story and a person who would ask all the right questions during interviews because he is completely informed, after all he wrote the book!

33. Sunshine says:

Fortunately, they all sacrificed their integrity to protect and promote Hillary Clinton and Hillary won’t be there to save them.

• Some Old Guy says:

In that case it was an easy sacrifice. Increasingly I’m convinced there was little or no integrity to sacrifice. The cabal is akin to a den of thieves with little or no observable honor by others outside the bubble.

34. florida91 says:

Obama, Clapper and Brennan have all been bobbing and weaving on their Islamic prayer rugs, wanting this to go away . . . and all because Hillary’s FBI has the goods on each of them. Obama and the Clintons are more than dishonest traitors, they are evil minions of Satan and shoukd be put down. We should place trophies on their heads.

• MTeresa says:

“Obama and the Clintons are more than dishonest traitors…”
      I would add that there’s enough bobbing and weaving from the likes of the Bushes and “he whose name shall not be mentioned.”

35. Karl Kastner says:

Obamagate

(Sung to the tune of Renegade, by Styx)

O-bama, in the clear with your wife while a-lone we face the law
    I-G has put an end to our texting and we’re con-fined to our homes
    O-bama can’t you hear us a dialing, though we’re scared they’ve tapped our phones
    Hu-ber is asking all kinds of questions and we can’t hold out for long

Our time is up, they found us out
    They shut down our spy ring
    And poor McCabe just dug his grave
    How long be-fore we sing?

Best laid plans have gone astray
    Bren-nan set us up to pay
    We’re all wanted men

O-bama, they’ve got vid-eo cams and they re-cord the things we said
    Clin-tons know they can’t let us survive, So Arkancide may leave us dead
    Obama, can’t you hear us a dialin’, won’t you please pick up the phone
    Hu-ber is asking all kinds of questions and we can’t hold out for long

Our time is up, they found us out
    They shut down our spy ring
    And Lisa Page is gonna cave
    How long be-fore we sing?

Wasn’t supposed to end this way
    Comey thinks he got away
    We’re the wanted men

O-bama, this is real life or death because we broke so man-y laws
    Hu-ber is asking all kinds of questions and we can’t hold out for long

Our time is up, they found us out
    They shut down our spy ring
    Our freedom fades, plea offers made
    How long be-fore we sing?

Can’t be-lieve it ends this way
    Guess we’ll go to jail and stay
    We’re the wanted men

The wanted men
    And we don’t wanna go, oh, no
    O-bama, don’t let them take us
    No, no, no, we can’t go
    Hey, hey

36. famouswolf says:

I’m beginning to understand why people went to see bank robbers hanged, and packed lunches for a picnic to take to the hangings, post Civil War.
    For this modern crew, make it a nationally televised pizza night.

37. GB Bari says:

The night Caputo first appeared on Tucker, visibly shaken from his third FBI interview, he vowed to never work on a Republican campaign again. In comments under the article that SD posted about it, I brushed him off thinking it was over acted and that he would be ok, and I questioned the $25,000 per interview he claim it had cost him.
    I was immediately admonished by a few Treepers but I remained unconvinced at that time. Since then I read more about him and a few others who’d experienced similar treatment, and decided to contribute to his funding site. So this is my official mea culpa to the Treepers with whom I disagreed.

• J Gottfred says:

Hey, it is hard to know what the truth is now a days. I too initially questioned his motives, but decided to contribute. I came out of a heavily regulated industry and know first hand what the full weight of the US government can do to an individual. The more I thought about it the angrier I got. So much so I donated the same amount to Trump again, and he is a billionaire!

38. Maquis says:

Wow. Caputo is fighting mad. Seems Americans having his back, a massively successful gofundme campaign, put some steel in his spine. God Bless him.

39. Praynfortrump says:

What if outting halper and NY times article was purposely done to extend sc investigation? And Dems got just what they wanted? They used ruse to get p.t. to fire Comey.

40. trapper says:

I don’t understand why Carter Page is getting a free pass from everyone. We know he was used by the FBI in 2013 to plant bugged binders in a Russian spy case. Carter Page was an undercover FBI employee. Then in March 2016 he joined the Trump campaign. See here:

In the article above Sundance asks the following: “If Carter Page was working as a UCE (FBI undercover employee), responsible for the bust of a high level Russian agent in 2013 -and remained a UCE- throughout the court case UP TO May of 2016, how is it possible that on October 21st 2016 Carter Page is put under a FISA Title 1 surveillance warrant as an alleged Russian agent?”

I would frame a similar but different question: If Carter Page was working as an undercover FBI employee from 2013 through May 2016 in the Buryakov case, why would we not ask whether he was also acting as an undercover FBI employee in his relationship with the Trump campaign when he became an advisor in March, 2016, possibly even sent there by the FBI to insert bugged binders into the campaign? Why does no one ask this? It’s not a stretch at all. And when Byron York and Jonathan Turley discuss the matter, why does Carter Page’s name not even come up? Why the seemingly willful obtuseness?

41. theresanne says:

President Trump mentioned the DOJ planted someone to spy on him. Do we know that person’s name yet? I keep hearing Halper associated with the FBI.

42. Donna in Oregon says:

The other spies? I looked back at Sundance writings:

and then this from the CTH article:

and then read this:

These are the British spies.involved with our Swamp.

Another potential source for spies: The muh Russia/Ukraine/State Dept crowd, Nuland, Farkus, Brennan with Sid Blumenthau and the rest of Hillary’s gang that led to Paul Manfort & Assoc & Podesta Group, Mercury LLC.

Then the CIA, Balkans, and George Soros for more muh Russia with it’s own Eastern European spies roaming around loose on the payroll of the CIA and hooked up with the CIA source George Soros.

I think the panic in the Swamp is the fear of losing their moneyman Soros……he feeds the Swamp creatures.

43. Nigella says:

I don’t trust Carter Page

• amwick says:

IDK, you may have better spidey senses than me, but I didn’t get those hinky vibes from him.. My personal antenna is usually very sensitive… but we will all know before too long..

44. Ray Runge says:

As an aside from 2 days ago,, I recall being informed by CTH article that Carter Page was an FBI asset as the primary witness in the conviction of Russian spy Buryakov. Buryakov, convicted in May 2016 and Carter OPage then became the primary focus of the FBI FISA Warrant application in October 2016.

The question remains, How does one, in a span of 5 moths transform from an FBI asset to the focus of a FISA Warrant ??

45. SmilinJackAbbott says:

We know of two already: the NYT hid a second ‘informant’ in plain sight by referring to her as Halper’s ‘assistant’ as though he brings along research assistants on spying operations. She flirted with and contacted Papadoupolas separately to Halper. She is obviously an agent of some sort and the name she gave Papadoupolas, Azra Turk, is probably fake.

We are at two and counting before Caputo’s bombshell.

46. trapper says:

Let’s play some what if mind games. Purely fictional. White hat, black hat, which is which, which one are you, and how do you know?

Suppose you are a private citizen white hat, helping some white hats in the FBI to take down some foreign bad guys. Then suppose your FBI white hat pals get the word from another agency that there are some different foreign bad guys trying to meddle about in our presidential election by trying to influence a bombastic flake of a candidate who is to everyone’s astonishment actually doing well. Suppose your white hat FBI pals ask you to get close to that campaign and take a look for them, so you do. White hats all, right?

But suppose when you get in you discover the candidate isn’t a flake, isn’t corrupt, makes a lot of sense, and isn’t being influenced by foreign bad guys at all, doesn’t even have any connection with them. And suppose this is what you report back to your white hat FBI pals. Good news, right?

But also suppose that there are some black hats in the FBI that your white hat pals report to, and some other black hats high up in other agencies, and when this word trickles up it is NOT what they wanted to hear. Their reaction is they think you’ve gone native, seduced by the bombastic personality, or whatever. In a way, you have. But now you are in a bind. You can’t ever publicly admit to your initial intentions, and you also won’t spy on and betray the candidate you have come to support.

Eventually the black hats sideline your white hat FBI pals, and since you won’t cooperate with them they get pissed and decide to burn you. They get a warrant to bug YOU claiming you are now working with the foreign bad guys you were sent in to thwart in the first place.

White hats, black hats, which one are you, and how do you know?

47. Hillyard says:

This Caputo has to be in some serious danger. His statements tonight blows up the swamp’s false narrative. He should publicly disclose what he knows for his own safety. By the time this is all out in the open, there may be as high as 20 or 30 former Obama peons convicted of various crimes including Barry himself. Priceless. Convicting these treasonous criminals will be the only way to begin to heal the nation

48. cthulhu says:

Things are hot enough that I expect to hear about weird accidental deaths….someone dropping barbells on their throat, for instance….

49. Htos1 says:

LET’S ALL NOT JUMP TO CONCLU….and nothing’s gonna happen.

50. Big John from Shitcago says:

How far back was the fbi doing this???? Remember Dnesh!!!! During his plea agreement they let him know he didn’t need a colonoscopy because they were up there so far. MAGA. TRUMP TRAIN COMETH!!!!