Thursday May 17th – Open Thread

For Thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory, forever and ever. Amen †

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

224 Responses to Thursday May 17th – Open Thread

1. duchess01 says:

THURSDAY, MAY 17, 2018
    The Marching Rage to Armageddon!

2. dogsmaw says:

future of the incoming summer:

Alert…look for newly employed t r o l l

3. BigMamaTEA says:

4. Lucille says:

Dick Schumer congratulates the Democrats’ good buddy (who saved Obamacare from repeal by those evil Republicans) moments after he snarked something along the lines of, “Let’s see him make America great again now!”

• Lucille says:

Oh, I give up…senior moments have taken over and it’s time to retire for the day…wrong caption…this was supposed to be a comment on McCain accusing the now-CIA Director Gina Haspel of being in favor of torture when she did not denounce waterboarding explicitly enough for him.

The incorrect caption is true, however, as you may recall. McCain had it in his power to be the deciding vote on repealing the obamanation ACA, but because he hated President Trump (plus using specious reasoning at to why he had reservations about repeal) he kept it running. Too bad those adversely affected by Obamacare can’t sue the McCain estate.

5. BigMamaTEA says:

Remember……. When Judge T.S. Ellis lost his temper a couple weeks ago in a Manafort hearing and accused Mueller’s prosecutors of using the case against Trump’s former campaign chairman to oust the President from office?

Well, today…..”Here We Go=> Mueller Gives Manafort Judge Unredacted Rosenstein Memo”

……”Robert Mueller’s office begrudgingly gave Judge T.S. Ellis the unredacted Rosenstein memo detailing the Special Counsel’s scope in a sealed court filing Thursday (today)”…….

6. Mark McQueen says:

Everybody likes to give the cops who sit on the Interstates catching speeders a hard time…self included. BUT…I read in the local paper that in the last week, local authorities in my county arrested 4 drivers, each clocked between 102-110 MPH!! Get ’em Officer!

7. amwick says:

ssssssssssssswoooosh……………………………
    ……………………………………………we have new wifi at my house
    ………………………………………………………………………………………….ssssssssssssssswoooosh..
    ………………………………………………………….It is so fast…………………………………………………………
    ………………swoosh swoosh……………………swoosh………………………………………..swoosh…….
    ………………………………….I get frustrated much faster…………….. :0

8. Sandra-VA says:

9. Trumpismine says:

A robin made a nest on the elbow on my roof downspout about 6 weeks ago and I’ve watched the parents and chicks/fledglings. Fascinating the mother has been the main character and I thought the male was gone. Yesterday he was back when a common grackle started snooping around. Today the mother was talking to the babies and the male(who has been keeping guard) shows up.
    The chicks will flutter to the ground but the parents will continue to care ‘if’ you don’t interfere. I was thinking maybe they had flew the coop but my first wife looked in the nest and they were there with there mouths open😮
    I guess Jesus was right

10. Bendix says:

I’m over royal weddings.
    I used to like Prince Harry, had nothing against that Meghan Markle, but when I saw Obama over there with them, I was like “Nope. Not playing that. I’m not signing on to be scolded about race.”
    Then there was the disturbing juxtaposition of the new baby of Kate and William’s,with the police preventing the parents of another baby from taking him away from the hospital that didn’t know how to treat him.
    Anything Obama, or these days, the MSM, gets near gets ruined.

11. Sepp says:

On this day, the Thursday of the sixth week of Pascha, the Orthodox Christian Church celebrates the Ascension of our Lord, God, and Savior, Jesus Christ.

12. auscitizenmom says:

lilbirdee12’s prayer:

Grant us patience, Lord, as the evil ones try to anger us and cause us to fall.
    Spread blessings over Israel and Netanyahu.

We humbly ask that You please comfort those who are grieving and in pain.
    Thank you Father, for Your Love and the gift of Life.

In Jesus name, we pray. Amen.

13. Trumpismine says:

Amen

14. Lucille says:

Here’s why socialism sucks!
    Tipping Point With Liz Wheeler on OAN

15. wondering999 says:

Was looking for a story about “Pope sells his Lamborghini” when this came up alongside: there is another Ebola outbreak in Africa? in the Congo? Yikes. I thought that ebola had been tamped down

16. BigMamaTEA says:

Alaska treeps…….

17. BigMamaTEA says:

• Sol’s twitter account is suspended.

• BigMamaTEA says:

Dang it! I just glanced through Sol’s youtube channel for it, but that’s like me going to clean out a closet and it taking 2 days cause I’m going through pictures still! HA! So I stopped.

Because of all the stuff starting to drop yesterday…….thereby ending “muh-russia”
        I posted that tweet. (It’s a quick……bear (?) type animal on the side of a mountain….just screaming outloud “RUSSIA” several times. Very fitting as the “muh-russia” goes away.

Thanks for letting me know about her suspension thinkX3. Since I just broke out of twit-jail myself…….I know some other places Sol hangs out I need to give her my sawblade!

18. fleporeblog says:

• Nice recap of the epicenter of the conspiracy.

Who would have thought that twitter would become a story-telling venue with such vast impact?

• BigMamaTEA says:

Oh, I don’t know. But we do have a few treepers (um Sd) that are becoming pretty good at it! Just another tool in the toolbelt.

• BigMamaTEA says:

Not me. I get either p.o.’d with the twat-world and get put in twit-jail, OR, get MEAN. Which btw MEAN is usually when I’m tweeting with congress-critters and/or their staff. (Some have staffers who run those accts. But then…..some run their own…..and some have both an official and a personal one) You’ve just got to figure out which and what.