May 16th – 2018 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #482

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Sarah H Sanders Twitter @SHSanders45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,375 Responses to May 16th – 2018 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #482

1. Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

Interesting thoughts about 4 key players in the “Russian collusion A-Team who coordinated Brennan, Clinton, & the CIA” over at FreeRepublic website. Mike Morell, Jeremy Bash, Philippe Reines, & Andrew Shapiro.

2. golsono says:

I was born in a cross-fire hurricane
    And I howled at my Ma in the driving rain.
    But it’s all right now, in fact it’s a gas.
    But it’s all right, I’m Jumping Jack Flash, it’s a gas gas gas.
    I was raised by a toothless bearded hag.
    I was schooled with a strap across my back.
    But it’s all right now, in fact it’s a gas.
    I fell down, to my feet and I saw they bled.
    Yeah I frowned, at the crumbs of a crust of bread.
    I was crowned, with a spike right through my head.
    But it’s all right now, in fact it’s a gas.
    Jumpin’ Jack Flash, it’s a gas

• James F says:

Operation crossfire hurricane is a gas, gas, gas-lighting.

• Somebody says:

Close…..
      And I howled at the morning driving rain

Then one line us missing
      I was drowned, I was washed up and left for dead
      I fell down to my feet and I saw they bled, yeah, yeah, yeah.

That song was the title of a comedy spy movie starring Whoopi Goldberg years ago. It involved a British spy trying to escape the KGB, he somehow hooked into Whoopi’s computer at a bank. One of her fellow employees was CIA and there was a double agent too. Hmmmm.

So why did Comey pick that name? He’s a Stones fan? Because DJT is a Stones fan? Because he felt like he was in a crossfire hurricane? Something to do with that movie? Maybe that was the song playing on the radio at that moment????

• JoeUser says:

I think it was a little more PC than the original one: “S***-Storm”.

• Tegan says:

My gosh, Somebody…I thought everyone knew that these federal agencies have $135,000 a year employees on staff just to come up with catchy operation names! 😉😝

• Serena says:

Keith Richards and Mick Jagger are both a–holes. I hope Trump never again plays their music at his rally’s.

3. youme says:

• cozette says:

Rather than arguing with low info idiots suffering from Sessions Derangement Syndrome I invite you to make bets with them instead. Have them CLEARLY define the proof they would accept that you are correct about Sessions. Have them write it down, date and sign it. Figure out what you want them to do when you’re proven right. Perhaps watch some fun election videos like Trump Train with you? Promise to put in X hours working to defeat Democrats this year? Tell you once a day, “I promise to trust President Trump from now on?” Agree to find 5 people to bring to the voting booth in November? The possibilities are endless imho. Have FUN while you MAGA.

4. jessbarnesphd says:

I don’t know about y’all but these headlines about Mueller potentially giving Comey immunity and the delay-delay-delay tactics of DOJ have me just about ready to concede that the whole lot of ’em over there are in cahoots and need to be fired. ALL OF THEM. Obvious abuse of every possible angle within the Obama admin to continue to speed up the destruction of our country by preventing the election of and then removing a duly elected POTUS to install a horribly corrupt evil globalist who has no interest whatsoever in freedom or womens rights or civil liberties. Obvious massive criminal behavior and blatant coverup…. yet no charges for McCabe, no documents produced for the committees who are charged with providing oversight to prevent exactly what has gone on, more subpeonas for this BS Russian investigation… ENOUGH. The DOJ & FBI are irretrievably broken and need to be publicly dismantled… we have prosecutorial misconduct in high profile trials form coast to coast, people in positions of power obviously abusing the tools available for lawful purposes as means to further whatever agenda suits them, and a MASSIVE double standard that the rules which apply to me and to you are not the same as those that apply to political elite class. I’m just done constantly defending Rosenstein and Sessions to my friends and family who believe they are part of the coverup/the fix. Even if they are not part of the fix they have failed to provide any outward indication of complying with the required oversight- and yes I know there should be limits to avoid compromising the criminal proceedings but frankly there ARE areas where sunlight CAN be shone to begin to build some basis of trust with the American people who everyday see examples of situations where we would be long locked up awaiting our due process while those traitorous A-holes who have gotten filthy rich off of the demise of this Republic walk around flaunting their utter disgust for POTUS and the average American. I am beyond cold anger at this point. I can’t abide, I just can’t.

5. Sunshine says:

GEORGIA: Republican campaigning on a ”deportation” bus.
    Bus message: ”Follow me to Mexico”

6. fanbeav says:

Chris Farrell from Judicial Watch stated last night on Lou Dobbs that if Trump does not go on the defensive pretty soon, these deep state critters will take him out!

It’s like a roller coaster – new of Comey sending Peter Strozk to dig up dirt on Trump and IG report coming out…..Then….Senate “interlligence” Committee makes statement that Putin wanted Trump to win and now another subpoena from Mueller.

Urgh!!!

• FofBW says:

Did Chris give any hints as to what he suggest what “go on the defensive” means and what actions?

• PremAmerica says:

Chris Farrell knows English. He might say Trump needs to go on the “offensive” but definitely not “defensive.” Makes no sense in this context.

And he didn’t. I watched it.

• Chris says:

Yes, I’m pretty sure he said Trump needs to go on the “offensive.” I agree!

• Albertus Magnus says:

I agree, Prem! People also have to keep in mind that Judicial Watch does AWESOME work but they, like all nonprofits dependent on private donations, have to jinn up anger and angst to get some people to send $$$$. To survive, they don’t just need to do a lot and stand for MAGA a lot, but they have to get people ANGRY enough or EMOTIONAL/MOVED enougt to donate RIGHT NOW. That us true for all nonprofits, good or bad, that depend on private funding. It is part of a

• FofBW says:

For sure the IG report is imminent and they know it.

What they are doing is for psy-ops and gaslighting the kool-aid drinkers.

• Chris says:

Didn’t he say “offensive” not “defensive?” Or maybe I misunderstood?

7. Paco Loco says:

It sure feels like the enemy is inside the wire. Dirty Mueller is the big obstacle in that it’s his job to keep the false flag fraud alive. So until he’s shut down this debacle will continue.

• FofBW says:

“feels like the enemy is inside the wire”

Then we have them surrounded!!

• cozette says:

8. youme says:

9. youme says:

• FofBW says:

Indeed PT is making the MSM look like fools, as his popularity increases, theirs is decreasing.

It is driving them nuts and careless.

• Chris says:

What’s driving them even more crazy is that they have lost all of their influence. They are furious that people don’t trust them…how could you not trust these wonderful “impartial journalists.” I’m glad they think they’re impartial. In their incompetent minds, people must rely on them for their news. Not anymore!

• woohoowee says:

It isn’t just PT45 they hate. They hate Americans unless they are of the Commie persuasion.

• Konamon says:

I tuned out an turned em’ off a year ago. Too lame. Irritating fanatics.

10. Grandma Covfefe says:

Remember: “Trillions are at Stake”, as Sundance said.

Amazing to watch their evil side come out, and not even bothering to cover it up.

11. Matthew says:

Thank God for this site.. truly commend everyone especially Sundance on the incredible work on all that is going on. Because there is an insane amount if things going on. I never comment but today I just felt the need to do so.

Watching these liberal america hating media clowns jump from non story to non story all day just shows how important this site is and the people who read are. First it was the trump Jr testimony and everyone blabbering about it as if we found out today for the first time that the Trump tower meeting happened. Each person’s testimony confirmed no Russian topics outside of the mangninsky act were covered. It’s hilarious watching them cover it and be outraged that they took this meeting but can’t seem to find the time of day to talk about Clinton and the dossier paying for unverified Russian sources within Russian government.

Next you have the Senate Intel community backing the 2017 Intel assessment that Russia wanted trump to win… Specifically sen.warner said that… The same guy trying to meet with Russian oligarchs off the record.. what any of that has to do with collusion beats me just more noise.

Bottom line is that I truly appreciate all of the knowledge on this site and you can see the tide turning.. droves and droves of people are ignoring the MSM and turning to true journalism and I hope that everyone continues this fight against the establishment

• Grandma Covfefe says:

Amen, Matthew. I agree….so unbelievable to watch the evil opposition having a melt-down, by running around, like little cockroaches, keeping their lies covered, or rearranging their cover-ups.

The evil opposition truly hates WeTheAmericanPeople.

12. Dora says:

13. ALEX says:

What a day. A republican controlled Senate Intel panel backs up Brennan,Clapper and Comey writing that Putin was personally favoring the President. The NYT gets more info than the republican House intel once again on the Fake Collusion and spins it….Before that Nunes waited eight months to get the info on who paid Fusion GPS and it leaks the day before subpoena is served in the NYT…

All in all the Sessions/Rosenstein Justice Department is an absolute Swamp Disgrace.

• Carrie says:

We can only hope whomever called the NYT for that disgusting spin job article today about the incoming IG report gets caught. So tired of these criminal leaks. I want perp walks on the television!

• andrewalinxs says:

Senate Intel Committee was always opposition.

• Deplore Able says:

James Risch Idaho
      Marco Rubio Florida
      Susan Collins Maine
      Roy Blunt Missouri
      James Lankford Oklahoma
      Tom Cotton Arkansas
      John Cornyn Texas

Write these Republican Senators names on your list.
      Now, strike a line through them.

The good people of Idaho, Florida, Maine, Missouri, Oklahoma, Arkansas and Texas have to vote out this crew.

• screwauger says:

Unfortunately, there are not enough true conservatives in the State to over-ride the Portland Leftist’s so if ya have any great idea’s, we’ll take them. ZMY bet, she retires. She was only months ago contemplating a run for Governor.

• Rhoda R says:

We tried in the primaries three years ago to get rid of Rubio – unfortunately is opponent was an unknown weak sauce.

• CaptainNonno says:

Rubio is toast but won’t happen till 2022

• cozette says:

So they affirmed that Putin, like all sane leaders, perferred Trump to win? Yawn. I’m more interested in leaders like those in the UK who used their Intelligence Agencies to interfere in our elections to ensure their perferred candidate, Hillary, won. Last I knew, leaders of sovereign countries had a right to an OPINION about our elections just as we have on theirs.

14. 4beagles says:

It’s going to be a hot summer in California cities !

15. sunnydaze says:

On FBN now: The guy who was harassed by a group of Cheesecake Factory employees on Mothers Day is filing a lawsuit!!

16. Pam says:

17. Matthew says:

Update- Mueller information Trump’s lawyers that he CANT INDICT A PRESIDENT… can’t post link but got a CNN news alert don’t ask why I got garbage news Network alert… But glad to see Mueller can grasp reality

18. Dora says:

19. Pam says:

20. Pam says:

21. Pam says:

22. gda says:

So Mueller admits he cannot indict a sitting president. As if he had something to indict him on.

About that interview………….

• CountryclassVulgarian says:

He has got nothing but he can’t admit that after all his crooked, malicious shenanigans so he is going to blame the law and claim he can’t indict a sitting President….wink, wink, nod nod.

• cjzak says:

Bet he didn’t admit this before because it was his get out of jail card if he couldn’t dig up enough info on collusion, which he knew from the get go he wouldn’t find. That’s why he didn’t say something sooner about this being the case. His mission was to tarnish everything he could about PT and do as much damage as possible before he put this out. Time must be running short for him and the SI.

• Robert Smith says:

Ditto the “as if!”

23. RAC says:

“Mueller Wants To Flood Russian Collusion Case With 2 Terabytes Of Russian Social Media Content Without Translation”
    How can it have influenced the election if it’s written in Russian, how many US voters can read Russian. Am I missing something?

• CountryclassVulgarian says:

I thought Trump supporters are a bunch of idiots. Seems we are smart enough to read and understand Russian.

• Cuppa Covfefe says:

Probably mostly the Marxist, Communist, Stalin- and Leninist lefturds will be able to read it… in the original…

24. JimWVa says:

NYT “Crossfire Hurricane” article: So “thorough” but forgot any mention of “Fancy Bear” and “Cozy Bear”. As my mother-in-law used to say: “When you go to the lie store, make sure you keep your receipt.”

25. citizen54 says:

How do you spin Navarro being shut out of trade talks with China? Coupled with the recent ZTE pullback, sounds like a win for the globalists/China unless there is something I am missing.

• anon says:

This was expected.
      China knows how to play hard-ball but the USA holds the superior cards. They can put on a show but at the end of the day China’s “consent” is not required for us to take back our economy from them by force and tariffs.

The oil dependence was the last thread tying the USA’s interests to the greater global world. It’s the least trade-dependent first-world economy on the planet and everyone knows it.

• citizen54 says:

So if the US holds superior cards then why is Trump backing down?

• Publius2016 says:

Maybe Navarro is working on NAFTA since Mnuchin was brought in as co-lead.

• anon says:

>”Trump backing down”
          In what alternate universe?

• citizen54 says:

Are you serious? He went from

The United States hasn’t had a Trade Surplus with China in 40 years. They must end unfair trade, take down barriers and charge only Reciprocal Tariffs. The U.S. is losing $500 Billion a year, and has been losing Billions of Dollars for decades. Cannot continue!
            11:03 AM – 7 Apr 2018

to

President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast. Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!
            8:01 AM – 13 May 2018

This is the same company that was banned for breaking trade laws, mainly selling equipment to Iran.

• anon says:

Thank you very much for CONFIRMING specifically what this lecture on the planetary geopolitical/geoeconomic outlook.

Trump gets it:
              1 – The USA is paying horrible economic costs to stabilize the rest of the planet.
              2 – Trump is working to end the costs without bringing global stability crashing down on all our ears… this means moving at a pace which allows the rest of the world to shoulder that load.

• citizen54 says:

Or how about Trump nominating Mitch McConnell’s Brother-in-Law to director of the Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation at the Department of Labor. I suppose the only person qualified to for that position also happens to be married to a board member of the CPC-run Bank of China, sister of Elaine Chao current Secretary of Transportation, Angela Chao. I’m betting all this tough talk on China was all just a ruse.

• cozette says:

Citizen54 What you’re missing is that the report is #fakenews. Isn’t it time to trust President Trump to do whats right for us? Especially about something he’s been so passionate about for decades? Do you HONESTLY believe that just because something sounds like a globalist win it IS a win? I honestly do not understand why people insist on worrying themselves sick when President Trump is in charge. Healthy, happy, optimistc people MAGA.

26. When you are guilty, go on the attack, and claim someone else is twice as guilty.

27. CopperTop says:

Question: Rudy G was connected with cyber security instead of taking on a cabinet position. Did that allow him to just sit and talk with Rogers under the guise of the NSA related cyber intel to begin to prepare Rogers’ public life comments and immediate release of classified docs directly from the WH May 4? Rudy joined legal at or near that time and has just confirmed he has been ‘read’ in since his side of the Stormy deal is true as of today.

• L. Gee says:

I can’t answer your question, of course, but it does make you wonder what Rudy’s been up to since his first appointment by Trump. If you recall, there was lots of hoopla about his appointment and then POOF!, Rudy disappeared completely–no news articles, no updates from Trump, no nothing!

So maybe he wasn’t just chatting up Rogers. Maybe the “cyber security” Rudy was working on was the glowing orb in the ME. Maybe Rudy and team were watching the watchers. Maybe Rudy has everything he needs (and then some) to hang these commie crooks and hang ’em good!

Things that make you go “Hmmmmmmmm?!”

28. Pam says:

29. mormoninsider says:

Just read about the law enforcement official who leaked Michael Cohen’s SAR’s because he said some have disappeared. So, he justified breaking the law and releasing this information to the press instead of going up his chain of command. The whole article seems to try and justify why he broke the law and also gives more detailed information about Cohen’s banking records…which is also breaking the law. https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/missing-files-motivated-the-leak-of-michael-cohens-financial-records.

• FofBW says:

So a little Deep State Devil sitting on his shoulder told him to leak the SAR’s!

The DEVIL made me do it!

• Carrie says:

I just finished reading that too! It’s incredible that they then call up Ronan Farrow and then give an explanation as to why they are justified in breaking the law? Is this the new Democrat way? Flagrantly break the law then write a book or article spinning it to show that it just had to be done? These people just need to be put in jail. No one put OJ in jail at first, and then he went off the rails. Unless someone puts these leakers in jail, it will only get worse.

• G3 says:

• G3 says:

• Michelle says:

And, I would argue, clearly the records in the system can be tampered with by dishonest people such as this “whistleblower”. If I were Cohen I would argue that his “evidence” has been so tainted at this point that his case should be thrown out.

• snarkybeach says:

Democrats can claim they didn’t “intend” to break the law. Republicans are automatically guilty.

• L. Gee says:

Have you forgotten? The end justifies the means . . . . at least in thieir minds it does. However, the rule of law president is in the House (which just so happens to be white), and he’s lining up rule of law judges all across the country.

Buy, hey, law enforcement official, thanks for outing yourself! That makes it so much easier to prosecute you!

• Carrie says:

I was just reading on Barnes Law why the Banks file SARS- it’s to spy on people! Read his take:

Plus, another person wrote in and pointed out that immediately running to Ronan Farrow was idiotic- at best: there is a specific chain of command they should follow

• Carrie says:

• Lumina says:

I’m getting a suspect cat feeling about this being given to Ronan Farrow. Do you think the former NY whatever Schneiderwhatshisnameman and friends are setting Ronan up with this breaking news….???

• distracted2 says:

Sounds familiar, doesn’t it?

Once upon a time, a law enforcement officer leaked FBI owned memos to a friend so he could jumpstart a special counsel investigation into the President of the United States.

Fast-forward to last week, a law enforcement officer leaks financial records of the personal attorney of the President of the United States.

There are no coincidences.

30. Pam says:

31. Pam says:

• Oldschool says:

Iran and Turkey vs US and Israel. Smoking hash.

Throw Turkey out of NATO or better yet, withdraw. Obsolete. Our WWII allies tried to overthrow our POTUS

32. sunnydaze says:

Dixon.ILL. H.S. student shooting at kids this AM. He was wounded by a School Resource Officer before he was able to kill anyone.

So was there wall to wall coverage of this on CNN all day? /s

33. linda4298 says:

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/387901-four-socialist-backed-candidates-win-pennsylvania-elections Four Democratic candidates backed by the Democratic Socialists of America (DSA) won primary elections for legislative seats in Pennsylvania on Tuesday.

In the Pittsburgh area, Summer Lee and Sara Innamorato, Democrats who are both members of the DSA, won primaries for state House Districts 34 and 21.

Lee and Innamorato defeated state Reps. Paul Costa and Dom Costa, both Democrats. They do not have Republican opponents in the general election.

In Philadelphia, Democrats Elizabeth Fiedler and Kristin Seale won legislative primaries for House Districts 184 and 168. Fielder does not have a GOP opponent in the general election, while Seale will take on Rep. Christopher Quinn.

The DSA hailed the legislative victories as a huge moment for the socialist movement. So 3 socialists will be elected,, unapposed, good job Pa republican party.

• JX says:

DSA is the US branch of the Socialist International, a splinter group of the Communist International, founded by Lenin. In Congress they are known as the Congressional Progressive Caucus, the largest Democrat caucus in the House. The Democrats are self-identified as communists.

34. Sandra-VA says:

The arrogance of these people knows no bounds! Illegals are moaning because they cannot buy political ads on Facebook to interfere in OUR ELECTIONS anymore:

Cry me a river! Boohoo.

The hypocrisy is deafening.

35. Pam says:

36. Pam says:

37. Patriot1783 says:

Tucker focusing on Brennan “the liar”

38. 6079 Smith W says:

Apr 3 2018 19:45:50 (EST)
    [Pope] will be having a terrible May.
    Those who backed him will be pushed into the LIGHT>
    Dark to LIGHT.
    TRUTH.
    Q

39. WeThePeople2016 says:

40. Pam says:

41. waltherppk says:

Satanic Democrats Boycott Jerusalem Embassy Opening because the devil made them do it.

42. Pam says:

43. Pam says:

44. Derek Hagen says:

Everyone seems to forget that everyone thought Hillary would win. No one who is anyone (except us!) thought Trump would win. The Russians never thought Trump would win so of course they tried to help him. They wanted to weaken Hillary who they considered weak in the first place. They, along with everyone else, never even considered that Trump would win.

• Michelle says:

I don’t think they tried to help him. If they were actually involved, and with a purpose, they were just trying to embarrass or weaken Hillary bc they expected her to win. Turns out that her baggage is so bad that it can be perceived as helping Trump. But I doubt they thought it would swing the election away from Trump.

45. Binkser1 says:

The Left’s spiral into oblivion continues unabated. Apparently, a picture of an ice cream cone is now “hate speech,” according to Amazon.

46. jessetmims says:

I’m seeing the name Cambridge Analytica popping up in the news again. This time, sort of in relation to the Russian collusion investigation.

Interestingly, the first time I ever heard of the company was via my research on wannabe presidential usurper Ted Cruz when he was using that company’s services in his attempt to
    defeat/destroy Donald Trump during the 2016 Republican primaries.

The following article written in 2015 has all the information anyone needs to know about the company… you know… all that info the media will conveniently forget to mention now that they and other Trump haters have been caught using its services.

47. Pam says: