May 16th – 2018 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #482

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Sarah H Sanders Twitter @SHSanders45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,377 Responses to May 16th – 2018 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #482

1. Pam says:

• Nigella says:

So why did little rocked man say he was going to do just that?Someones lying

• jrparz says:

100% FAKE news…

• 2old2worry says:

I suspect, if this is true, it is related to China and the ongoing trade negotiations. China rattles NK chain, thinking they might have some leverage over Trump admin. No sources, just a hunch.

• thedoc00 says:

I agree, this is China’s answer to Trump offering to help fix ZTE as well as help Kim with is public image among the thug world and give some leverage for the up-coming meeting.

• flova says:

If this is Kim’s move and it’s not fake news, PT should call his bluff. Sy ‘sorry, I’m not playing this game, I’m out.’ Like Shark Tank. ‘I’m out.’

• Sunshine says:

Kim Jung Un was in China again very recently. Also, maybe the Iranians had a quiet chat with him. Iran-Noko relations are very good. Regardless, somebody instilled reckless bravado into him.

• 🍺Gunny66 says:

OK….you don’t want to talk…then good…we’ll just bomb the crap out of you till no nukes are left, then you can get on with your life…..if your still alive..

So…Bye…

That’s what to say, then just go on working toward MAGA..

2. Pam says:

3. Troublemaker10 says:

• Landslide says:

Thank you, God. This baby-killing, baby body-part selling organization should not get one cent of federal money. There are thousands of (non-abortion) clinics around the country that offer low-cost or free health services to women. Roe v. Wade is next. (I pray!)

4. Pam says:

• Patriot1783 says:

First tell whoever to produce the warrant needed to look at US citizen phone records, no warrant? Show the FISA application that was shown to a judge to go from one American to another.
      Who signed off on it based on what evidence?
      Good grief.

5. Pam says:

6. Stormyeyes says:

• deepdivemaga says:

Here is the article he is referencing: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/16/us/politics/crossfire-hurricane-trump-russia-fbi-mueller-investigation.html

Within hours of opening an investigation into the Trump campaign’s ties to Russia in the summer of 2016, the F.B.I. dispatched a pair of agents to London on a mission so secretive that all but a handful of officials were kept in the dark.

Their assignment, which has not been previously reported, was to meet the Australian ambassador, who had evidence that one of Donald J. Trump’s advisers knew in advance about Russian election meddling. After tense deliberations between Washington and Canberra, top Australian officials broke with diplomatic protocol and allowed the ambassador, Alexander Downer, to sit for an F.B.I. interview to describe his meeting with the campaign adviser, George Papadopoulos.

The agents summarized their highly unusual interview and sent word to Washington on Aug. 2, 2016, two days after the investigation was opened. Their report helped provide the foundation for a case that, a year ago Thursday, became the special counsel investigation. But at the time, a small group of F.B.I. officials knew it by its code name: Crossfire Hurricane.

• Somebody says:

Crossfire Hurricane is a lyric from The Stones Jumpin Jack Flash.

• Tonawanda says:

Never looked at the lyrics before, but now I see that it mocks the suffering and resurrection of Jesus.

• jbowen82 says:

I don’t think so, although I could see how you could read it that way.

“The Weight,” by The Band, on the other hand, clearly is about Jesus, and I think in a sympathetic way.

• Tonawanda says:

“I pulled into Nazareth, feeling about half past dead.”

The Weight is one of the fascinating clues to figuring out The Sopranos mystery. I keep reading to see if anyone has figured out The Sopranos yet, and no one seems to have done so (except me).

A beautiful rock song about Jesus is “I get up, I get down” by Yes.

Jumping Jack Flash never meant anything to me until I read the lyrics just now. IMO opinion it is similar to the phrase “Jumped Up Jesus,” jumping up referring to the resurrection.

I realize I could very well be wrong, but the other lyrics make reference to other Jesus related facts, such as the Crown of Thorns.

• Sunshine says:

The entire story is so disgusting. And Mueller is chugging on. By now, he should realize that it’s Comey that he should be investigating.

7. Pam says:

8. fanbeav says:

BREAKING: Senate Panel Backs Shady Intel Report on Russian Meddling After Interviewing Clapper and Brennan

The Senate Intel Panel, led by none of than Mark Warner and Richard Burr, backed the shady intel report on Russian meddling after interviewing James Clapper and John Brennan in a closed-door session.

Richard Burr is a no good RINO!

9. Pam says:

• nepany says:

Casey is horrible. He runs as a pro-life conservative, but it is just his election posture because he votes as liberal as they come. He sends us constituents these emails about how the high cost of healthcare is due to Trump and the economic success is due to Obama and Democrats. He says he is prolife, but every time something comes up to prove it he votes with the Democrats. People vote thinking they are getting his Dad and they instead are getting Chuck Shumer.

• TarsTarkas says:

Bob Casey Sr. was nothing to boast about either.

• Crewdog 52 says:

Casey is the biggest non-entity in the US Senate. He is too stupid to merit much news coverage which actually works to his advantage, People don’t hear any negative news about him because they rarely hear ANY news. He has the demeanor of a mortician (apologies to morticians) and is only in office because some people have misguided fondness for his late father. Junior is as liberal as they come and don’t believe any of the BS about pro-life, pro-gun stances. Barletta needs to step up his game and go after this toad like a pit bull.

• linda4298 says:

Crewdog 52,you got Casey pegged exactly, the only reason he was elected was because of his Dad, who was the governor, so the lemmings just vote his name.

• linda4298 says:

I always comment on Casey that he’s like a jack-in-the box who only pops up during an election. I did hear on the Rush show with Lou Barletta today, Ken Matthews, Pa radio, was hosting, that Casey has 10mil. in the bank, and Lou said he needs our support, he really doesn’t have much, so we need to send him money.

10. Nigella says:

Well I see the media has dropped Stormy long enough to run full out with the “Senate says the russians tried to get Trump elected” meme…

• 🍺Gunny66 says:

• g.w says:

Of course. But they also still think the earth is flat and stationary, and that Unicorns come in flavors.

• cozette says:

OK What did the Russians actually DO to help Trump? We know the UK wanted to get Hillary elected so they spied on Trump and his campaign for her and helped frame him as a traitor working for Putin. Again, what did the Russians actually DO to help their preferred candidate?

11. FofBW says:

IMO, the FBI/DOJ have become so ingrained that lying, misrepresentations and down right illegal activity is ok under the disguise of “National Security” and “An On Going Investigation”.

In other words, all is fair in war and coup’s.

12. Stormyeyes says:

• TarsTarkas says:

Not yet reported by THEM, that is. Which to the NYT means it wasn’t reported by anybody ‘credible’.

• Hmmm... says:

I read the Stzrok texts when they were released. I read them again recently inspired by the Andrew McCarthy piece. The texts are much more revealing now after a few more months of additional information have surfaced. I don’t think the FBI small group realize that this NYTimes spin piece is only going to inspire closer scrutiny of the texts. Plus there is information within the texts that directly contradicts the premise of the story.

I shared this before but will reiterate. Stzrok briefed Harry Ried in August. Far from being a hidden investigation, they were briefing a Senator who promptly wrote a very public letter.

Also, a closer look at the texts reveals details of the inter-agency cooperation that was happening and multiple references to POTUS and the White House. It will all come out anyways I guess but this piece should inspire a few more stories since it should inspire a few more enterprising reporters to take a second look at those texts.

• Q-Messiah says:

So what. Administration is playing the loser here. I’ve had it. If they are playing 4D chess then fine, I’ll eat my popcorn as this drags on for another year. I don’t know why other folks spend so much energy defending this administration. If Trump is happy with how things are going, OK. I am happy to spend as much energy as Trump is. Near zero.

Bottom line is that the people, notTrump, will make the difference in the long run. What are we willing to do? Have we all thought about that? IG report was due in February. It might be June before it comes out. It is hard to see how folks aren’t snearing and laughing at the tools who blithely await a report … wait for a report…. that somehow is necessary as a precursor to justice. When did we agree to this alternate reality? Soon I’ll be among those laughing at the stooges waiting for a carefully crafted report from IG that is ver likely to ridicule those expecting it to be devastating to the deep state.

Why do we pray for god to bless this administration? OIG works for Trump. Sessions works for Trump. Do your job Donald. The job that counts. He looks awfully weak and may well be being played big time.

If the answer is to burn the justice dept building to the ground with everyone in it , then let’s get on with it. Trump looks like the weak horse. Do we really think we fix this without a bloodletting? There is no historical precedent for it to be so. Am I wrong?

• cozette says:

Q Messiah Yes, you are wrong. Very wrong. But worse than that, you seem unwell and overcome by very dark forces. I invite you to step away for awhile. Pray. Go for walks outside. Renew yourself with simple everyday acts of kindness. Get some rest. Listening to uplifting, positive music. President Trump and his army of patriots can keep on winning while you take the time you need to recover your heart and shake off the forces of darkness. God bless and God speed. One final thought, right now you are toxic. Please don’t infect others with the darkness that’s overtaken you. Focus on your recovery.

13. Pam says:

14. sunnydaze says:

Thank goodness for Bodycams!

This guy, who says he’s the Prez of the local NAACP, claimed this cop racially profiled/berated him, didn’t believe he could be legally driving an expensive car, etc. etc.

Body cam of stop says otherwise:

• KBR says:

Racecard fail due to body cams insisted upon by Dems.

• Harry Lime says:

I posted a similar incident in yesterday’s Open Thread. Liberalism is a mental disorder. The victim mentality is deeply ingrained…

• Tegan says:

All I can say is that “reverend’s” Church must pay a great salary if he can afford a Mercedes.

• thedoc00 says:

This guy was driving a car with plates transferred from another car. Then there is a paper and story from the “dealer” saying this was all that was needed?? Wow, its a wonder this person was not actually taken into custody for a stolen vehicle or at least asked to appear to explain as well as give name of dealer.

• CountryclassVulgarian says:

It’s amazing the stupid excuses people come up with. He really thought all he needed was a note from the dealer and switching the tags? That actually made sense to him?

15. Pam says:

16. Pam says:

17. kea says:

Love this photo. Not sure who the lady is BUT I love it

18. Lefty says:

code name Crossfire Hurricane. Comey is in trouble!!!

19. Sandra-VA says:

The NYTimes piece is curiously timed. I suspect the IG report is coming imminently.

Total narrative shaping.

Lots of facts we already know shaped into a positive for Strzok, COmey et al.

Quite interesting to see how facts can be twisted.

20. Pam says:

• distracted2 says:

As a Californian, I can’t tell you how much I appreciated President Trump’s roundtable discussion today with the silent majority leaders of our state who want change. We will prevail, I have no doubt!

21. Has Tracy Beans run out of material so that I can come out and play again? 🙂

22. linda4298 says:

https://www.citizenfreepress.com/breaking/john-brennans-exceptionally-sensitive-issue/ The revealing crumb left in the David Corn/Michael Isikoff book on the Russia investigation.

Under John Brennan, the CIA operated as an opposition research outfit for the Hillary Clinton campaign. It appears from leaked news stories in the British press that Brennan’s oafish spying on Trump began around April 2016, right after Trump’s biggest primary victories. As it became urgently clear to Brennan that Trump was going to face off against Hillary, Brennan turned to “intelligence partners” in Europe for dirt on Trump. But they didn’t have any, save some pretty skimpy material on “contacts” between Trump campaign officials and Russians.

Whatever Brennan collected was so insubstantial that Robert Mueller hasn’t even interviewed him about it. Consider that for a second: Mueller was supposedly appointed to complete the counterintelligence probe into Trumpworld, and he hasn’t felt the need to talk to the father of it. Brennan has tried to explain this astonishing discrepancy away by vaguely saying that whatever Mueller needs he could find in “CIA files.”

23. Pam says:

24. Pam says:

• Lulu says:

I’m outraged at the amount of that pension. The average household in America makes 53k a year working and he will make double that for 30 to 40 years sitting on his rear. We need pension and civil service reform.

• Somebody says:

I live in Florida and I don’t know any deputies that make that kind of money. Something seems strange, but who knows maybe Broward County is rolling in the deep.

• Q-Messiah says:

Just like every ther HERO he works with.

If I had that pension locked in I would think twice too.

25. distracted2 says:

Here we go!

• Nigella says:

I’m afraid to get my hopes up too high

• Koot Katmando says:

I think it is coming soon or something similar. The NY Times article today on Operation Hurricane was plainly leaked from those who want to mitigate the damage the FBI is about to take.

• distracted2 says:

Horowitz is allowing some subjects to review the report now. So it’s finished!

• Sandra-VA says:

Yep, the OIG report is about to be released because the NYTimes just did their narrative shaping. 😀

• distracted2 says:

Is it the NYTimes piece about Project Crossfire Hurricane?

• Sandra-VA says:

• KBR says:

See comments just upthread. Have a laugh.
          I did not click, just reading the bit under the photo was enough for me.

• Tonawanda says:

Know exactly how you feel about not reading the article. Have read too much of that garbage to want to see more.

• Carrie says:

I actually commented on the article. Since before the election, the NYT has been really terrible in censoring the comments. I even pretended to be a Bernie supporter, and still they wouldn’t go through. Bernie supporters must have been furious during the primaries. Surprisingly, mine went through pretty quickly this time. And there were many others just as upset as I was. I tried to simply the issues because readers of the NYT are completely clueless about what is going on- the top comments show that clearly. Completely clueless. NYC is genuinely a bubble of hate (but love for DeBlasio- go figure!).

• DanO64 says:

You do know both the AG and President have seen it then? VSG indeed.

• Q-Messiah says:

OIG report will be about Clinton emails. What does this have to do with Trump? The IG FISA stuff will probably come out in the fall if history is any guide.

• FofBW says:

Explains the timing of the Senate Intelligence committee political BS announcement today.

The deep state is about to get hammered.

• bofh says:

It’s behind a paywall, so I can’t read it all. But from the visible teaser portion, WTF does this choice of wording tell you about WSJ? (my emphasis)

“The report is likely to reignite the volatile debate over the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s handling of the Clinton probe, and it will put Michael Horowitz, the Justice Department’s inspector general, in a familiar place—taking aim at members of the law enforcement community.

The phrase “in a familiar place—taking aim at members of the law enforcement community” is, perhaps, factually accurate, but IMO is clearly meant to imply that Horowitz is habitually anti-law-enforcement. And “taking aim at…law enforcement community” is a strange choice of words on the day following PDJT’s pro-Police event.

Then again, remember who owns the WSJ. (hint: Rupert Murdoch)

26. missilemom says:

News on OIG Report.

27. Pam says:

28. Pam says:

29. Pam says:

30. Pam says:

31. Pam says:

• 🍺Gunny66 says:

Hey, Pam,

It would be really nice if you just created a link, if you could.

Thank you so much for your hard work, but it is really difficult getting thru this thread today.

I am interested in the status, but my I cannot read the small print, it is just a blur to me.

If you could help me out, it would be sincerely appreciated.

Thanks you.

• Everywhereguy says:

“Sorry, that page doesn’t exist!
      You can search Twitter using the search box below or return to the homepage.”

32. Pam says:

33. Pam says:

34. Pam says:

35. Pam says:

36. Sandra-VA says:

Are we going to have 1500 Tracey Beanz tweets about the 1500 pages released by the committee?

How about just posting the first couple of tweets and then the threaderapp roll up?

37. Pam says:

38. sunnydaze says:

Man who was harassed by Cheesecake Factory employees in Miami for wearing a MAGA hat was interviewed by Fox and Friends. Cheesecake lies and says it was just 2 employees, who they’ve dismissed. vid at link:

• JoeUser says:

Just as a thought, those posting links should consider deleting everything after the “?” in the URL. Otherwise you’re just passing along extra data that could possibly benefit or harm (harm, in that you might inadvertently pass along unintended info, e.g.).

In the above link, it might be a case where it might benefit Twitter by a referral payment, perhaps. The sanitized link would be this: http://dailycaller.com/2018/05/16/maga-cheesecake-factory-interview/

Anyway, just thinking out loud. But, maybe I’m off-base (please let me know).

• woohoowee says:

I did not know that, JoeUser. Learn something new every day 🙂 Thanks!

• Sandra-VA says:

You are right… it gives “information” back when it is clicked (not all is harmful, though).

In addition, links that being with “amp.” – take that out! I believe that is something to do with Google. Not sure what they are doing with it, but it isn’t needed.

• Everywhereguy says:

Everything from the “?” on is the site that the poster first saw the link on telling the linked-to site where its incoming traffic is hearing about them. I’ve been trimming off that kind of content from links since the 90s, to give people shorter links… 🙂

• JoeUser says:

Yeah, but I neglected to mention to also remove the “?”, ha.

Anyway, when I saw the OP’s link it just reminded me (due to the number of parms).

• sunnydaze says:

Never knew that, Joe. Thanks! Now, if I can just remember to look for the ? mark!

• kea says:

• woohoowee says:

Instead of “national outrage” over garbage like that we should start using the *truth* – “Corporate Media outrage” or “Fake Corporate Media Outrage”.

39. Sandra-VA says:

Another subpoena from Mueller:

“WASHINGTON (Reuters) – U.S. Justice Department Special Counsel Robert Mueller has issued two subpoenas to a social media expert who worked for longtime Donald Trump adviser Roger Stone during the 2016 presidential election campaign.

The subpoenas were delivered late last week to lawyers representing Jason Sullivan, a social media and Twitter specialist Stone hired to work for an independent political action committee he set up to support Trump, Knut Johnson, a lawyer for Sullivan, told Reuters on Tuesday.

The subpoenas suggest that Mueller, who is probing Russian meddling in the 2016 U.S. presidential election, is focusing in part on Stone and whether he might have had advance knowledge of material allegedly hacked by Russian intelligence and sent to WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, who published it.”

40. Pam says:

41. Harry Lime says:

Ha, ha!!! It ain’t the Partridge Family! Now, that’s a campaign bus!

42. Katherine McCoun says:

At this point, we have a Number of links between our gov employees/agencies and the Russian gov and key Russians w/close ties to Putin colluding or attempting to collude as the case may be, against, Candidate, President Elect and then President Trump….the exact thing they are accusing President Trump of doing!

Also, the Clintons have a LONG history of receiving money from, working with, giving speeches for and traveling to Russia. We have a long list of actions taken by Hillary while SOS that benefited Russia and were favorable to Russia and then in turn benefitted Hillary/Clinton foundation. We have a long list of Hillary, her campaign and her campaign surrogates colluding with Russia and Russian leaders during ’15/16. We have a long list of her campaign and key associates who have a history of past relationships with Russia and Russian key players.

So much material that is in plain site, well documented and public knowledge of Hillary et al doing exactly what they are accusing President Trump, his sons and his campaign of doing and yet we Know they have done exactly that and MUCH more!

How can we assemble a list, a chart, a …???? something that shows their collusion against President Trump and their Huge record of exactly what they are accusing President Trump and his campaign staff of doing?

Example: they are attacking Don jr. about 1 meeting with 1 none governmental Russian who might have had dirt on Hillary as if Don jr. was selling a map of West Point to Putin personally. But we know that many in the room were working for Fusion GPS which was working for Hillary and for a collusion angle against President Trump. How is that meeting not evidence, exhibit A that Hillary’s people and the Obama’s fed gov agencies were directly working with Russians and colluding with Russia against President Trump?

I just don’t get it and feel like Alice in Wonderland as its all upside down from logic.

Would a list documenting all of the Russian connections, donations, meetings, associations, etc. between the Clintons and Russia and between the “investigation” and Russia be helpful in proving that the Russia Collusion Theory and the Russian Puppet theory is actually a shoe that fits Hillary, Obama, Podesta, Mueller, etc.?

• JoeUser says:

Better get started!

And, hire a staff, it’s gonna be a YUGE list… 🙂

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

“…the exact thing they are accusing President Trump of doing!…”

All of them read from the Saul Alinsky playbook, without deviating. It makes them so predictable, it is getting boring.

“….Would a list documenting all of the Russian connections, donations, meetings, associations, etc. between the Clintons and Russia and …”

NO – it would be a waste of your time. First you need a willing DOJ prosecutor. Mr. Rosenstein worded his directions to Mr. Mueller so that it only involves DJT, NOT HRC.

• JX says:

Rodney Rat, Comey, Strzok, et al = seditious conspiracy.

• cozette says:

There are thousands of ways Hillary can go down. Collusion with Russia during the election is irrelevant as collusion is NOT a crime although it’s hypocritical of her minions to screech about Trump doing what they themselves did. Honestly, Hillary is going down. Relax and enjoy the show and appreciate all of the hard work Trump and his team of patriots are putting in for all of us. Pray and get busy on the elections. Now. Positive attitudes are persuasive. Worry warts and negative Nancys are not.

• Q-Messiah says:

It is your president’s job to right this. No-one else. If you praise someone unconditionally as so many do for DJT in this blog, you get what you get. If all cops are heros just for putting on the uniform, don’t be surprised when you get a Parkland high school event, with the heros waiting out the ammo.

43. Lucille says:

Larry Kudlow Defying Critics, Cleaning House
    By Paul Ingrassia – May 16, 2018

Larry Kudlow, who took over as director of the National Economic Council (NEC) after Gary Cohn’s departure last month, is so far demonstrating extraordinary leadership in being able to reconcile the disparate factions within the Trump administration, all the while promoting growth-centered policies that would only strengthen an economy already in its best shape in years.

44. deepdivemaga says:

Net Neutrality Reverse Action passes Senate with 52 votes to 46 (as of right now)

• deepdivemaga says:

Collins, Murkowski and Kennedy from Louisiana voted yes from Republicans.

• FofBW says:

This is big for Freedom of Speech IMO.

It was one of those silent but deadly take overs just getting started.

• JoeUser says:

Agree, “Net Neutrality” is one of those terms that sounds like it’s a good thing, but in fact is exactly the opposite. Kind of like “Affordable Care Act”.

• Krystal says:

Didn’t the FCC repeal Net Neutrality (which I thought was good) and now the Senate put the rules back in? I guess I am not clear on this.

• thedoc00 says:

You are 100% correct. 3 Republicans voted YES with the democrats, along with McCain’s defacto YES vote by his absence.

The democrats now need 25 Republicans in the House to back the move. Don’t be so sure $$$ doesn’t talk and House approves.

• PS says:

1) Obama’s FCC implemented a regulation that implemented “net neutrality” by classifying internet service providers under common carrier status. This was dubious, since there was much divided public debate. Like many things in the Obama administration, it was a top-down decision that restricts freedom under another name.

2) Trump’s FCC rolled back the regulation. Note that this was not a law, so they can do this under executive branch authority. I would not call this a repeal. The regulation was set to expire June 2018.

3) The Senate, under public pressure, is voting to implement net neutrality as law by forcing a vote under the Congressional Review Act, which gives them the authority to review regulatory decisions. It will now go to the House, then on to the President to sign. This is the proper path to implement net neutrality.

• Krystal says:

Thank you so much for all that information. There should be real debate on this in public because I was under the impression net “neutrality” favored the big tech companies which is why the left liked it. Our Senate is composed of scoundrels. Thanks again!

• Sandra-VA says:

Probably won’t go anywhere since the House won’t vote for it.

I still don’t know how I feel about this. LOL!

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

“I still don’t know how I feel about this.”

The proponents cherry picked one particular possibility (which never occurred) and gave it an innocuous helpful sounding name. If you think the censorship occurring with fascistbook, YouTube, google and twitter is bad for conservatives now, the same thing could happen to us on the Internet with so-called “net neutrality”

All you have to know is that BHO and George Soros were behind it and since everything BHO touched turned to dung – well you get the picture. It would allow the government to regulate the Internet like a utility. Most of us here know what happens when government gets involved in something.

“I am from the government and I am here to help”

Just like the onerous Dodd-Frank banking regulations killed off the small and most of the medium size banks, most likely the same thing would happen with Internet start ups. BTW- you do not want government regulating the misbehavior/censoring of conservatives on FB, YouTube, Twitter, google, etc.

IMO it is far better to let the free market take care of things. Otherwise, the cost of “regulations” would prevent any challengers to the existing giants.

• bofh says:

Basically, everyone up to the Presidential signature has been bought by the silicon oligarchy. I expect that the house will cash their checks, just as did the Senators, and fall into line to vote for this abomination. Hopefully PDJT will veto it.

• churchmouse says:

‘Hopefully PDJT will veto it.’ I hope so, too, but when has he ever discussed net neutrality, even (especially) when it was a big issue in the latter weeks of the 2016 campaign?

45. PremAmerica says:

Dang, I love this Jeff Sessions. There is light in his eyes. Hope isn’t all lost.

(I still want Sessions to un-recuse himself, kick some behind, and take some names. That hasn’t changed 🙂 )

46. Frbrdskmi says:

Fox news reporting one line of financial disclosure shows hush money of $130,000 paid to Cohen, listed under misc expenses. This wiill start the Stormy show all over again.Feeling today has been a bad day for news, judge denying Manafort request, transcript from Donald Jr being released and closed door group agreeing Russia definitely interfered in election (hurting Clinton, promoting President Trump. I pray all this corruption by the left is revealed very soon. I also pray our great President does not agree to talk to Mueller. God bless Sundance, the Deplorables and great patriots who know the truth and are disclosing it for those willing to see it.

• Clara says:

Take heart. Your prayers will be answered, all in good time. The WSJ is reporting today that the IG report is finished and has been forwarded to the key people who are criticized in it, to give them a chance to respond. Perhaps it is no coincidence that Comey was a no-show for the Super Comey-friendly Senate Intelligence Committee closed-door session today. Methinks he has gotten the report, and it spells the end of his “I am Superman” tour, as well as potentially the end of his freedom.

• JK says:

Actually a good day…….the IG Report – Phase 2 Clinton Email Investigation – about to surface.- featuring Loretta Lynch, Sally Yates, Sanctimonious James Comey, McCabe (back for a second round), Huma Abedin, Cheryl Mills and of course Whining Hillary.

• gda says:

Yup, it’s a good day when they have to start putting out squid ink to try to compensate for the OIG Report, which is going to drop THIS month (probably Friday of the long weekend).
        – NYT – Operation Crossfire Hurricane
        – Senate BS conclusion
        – Don Jr’s transcript

It’s all kabuki theatre. Chaff

Meanwhile, the squid has a harpoon stuck in it’s vitals – it just doesn’t quite realize it’s a terminal injury.

• Michelle says:

Why is it a bad thing that the $130,000 is listed on there? That is a good thing, IMO.

• Suncc49 says:

That is the swamp committee ruled by Warner the guy who texted Russians colluding. Well Burr is supposed to be in charge but he is a useless tool.

47. Konamon says:

Call yer congresscritters and rase a little hell with em’.