Monday April 16th – Open Thread

For Thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory, forever and ever. Amen †

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

254 Responses to Monday April 16th – Open Thread

1. pacnwbel says:

When people preface a statement by these weasel words “I’m not saying that….” one immediately knows that is exactly what that person is saying, and bingo, the cat is out of the bag. Cue suspicious cat.

2. auscitizenmom says:

Posted the prayer twice tonight and……………nothing.

• Ad rem says:

It should be up mom….I just freeed it from the trash bin, again. I’m guessing the reason relates to the new additions we’ve made to the blacklist after the Syrian bombing story. There were many trolls that night. Someone’s email listing (on our blacklist) matches something in your prayer., so WP is holding up it’s posting.

• auscitizenmom says:

Ahhhh. I wondered why it is still okay on Stella’s, but not here. Is there a way to fix it?

• Ad rem says:

It’s still OK at Stella’s because she has a different list of people on her blacklist….ergo, no match.
          What we need is some kind of “whitelist”, or a list of exceptions. We need to communicate to the powers-that-be at WordPress that certain posters and certain regular comments should not be subject to scrutiny based on our blacklist.
          As of now, I haven’t heard of such a thing.

• wondering999 says:

Praying as always, for our citizens, our President, our country, our planet and all the life God has placed here… please protect, encourage and embolden us to do what is right without fear, without hesitation or hurry but at the right time, God’s time, and in the right ways.

3. sobriquet4u says:

4. nikkichico7 says:

Psalm 73:25-26 New American Standard Bible (NASB)
    25 Whom have I in heaven but You?
    And [a]besides You, I desire nothing on earth.
    26 My flesh and my heart may fail,
    But God is the [b]strength of my heart and my portion forever.

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”
    Joshua 1:9 NIV