The Federal Judge, Kimba Wood, who is making decisions in the case against President Trump’s attorney Michael Cohen, is the same person who officiated George Soros wedding. Go figure.

Today Judge Kimba Wood demanded, in open court, that attorney Michael Cohen state -on the record- the names of his clients….. Then, moments later, in a decision about the seized records taken by the FBI during their raid last week, Judge Wood demanded all of the Cohen records be transferred into a federal database so they could be searched, reviewed, categorized and then leaked more efficiently to the media.

Explain to me again how the Mueller investigation is NOT political opposition research?

New York – […] U.S. District Judge Kimba Wood said in hearings Friday and Monday that if Cohen wanted the court to declare that some of his files were protected because of attorney confidentiality rules, he would have to divulge the names of the clients he’s worked with since the 2016 election.

With Cohen by their side on Monday, lawyers initially resisted revealing the name of the third client for privacy reasons, saying it would be embarrassing for the client.

But Wood pressed on.

“I understand he doesn’t want his name out there, but that’s not enough under the law,” she said.

When the name was announced, there were gasps and some laughter in a courtroom packed with journalists. A few of them raced from the courtroom.

[…]  Wood adjourned the hearing Monday, rejecting Hendon’s request for a temporary restraining order on the grounds that it was too early for such an objection. As a first step, the judge said the government should put the documents in a searchable database to determine which should come under review. Prosecutors said they expected they could determine by midweek how fast they can accomplish that.  (read more)

Businessman Donald Trump had the audacity to think an ordinary citizen would be allowed to run for the office of the Presidency… and for that offense, all efforts of the professional political class will be deployed to ensure his incorrect thinking is eliminated.

This entry was posted in 1st Amendment, 3rd Amendment, 4th Amendment, 6th Amendment, Abusive Cops, AG Jeff Sessions, Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Conspiracy ?, Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Dept Of Justice, Donald Trump, Donald Trump Transition, Election 2018, Jeff Sessions, media bias, Notorious Liars, President Trump, THE BIG UGLY, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

874 Responses to George Soros Judge Demands All Cohen Records Placed In Federal, Searchable, Database…

1. Lionel thinks that Cohen are winning…

2. big bad mike says:

The President has not claimed Executive Privilege once. If he was worried, he would invoke it. Eisenhower invoked it 44 times during his Presidency. PDJT can censor Kimba Kat anytime he chooses.

3. Feanor says:

“Son of a bitch must pay.”

-JB

4. kea says:

I was wondering when the name of George Soros would pop up….

5. Charlotte says:

THE JUDGE IS A NAFKA!

Cohen’s Judge & Stormy Daniels Have Much in Common: Playboy Bunny Judge Worked for Hugh Hefner, Had Illicit Sexual Romp on Federal Bench

And Bill Clinton put her on the bench!

6. Ray Brensike says:

So what are they looking for, a receipt to find out who paid a hooker, some years ago? I mean, what’s the point? If they don’t have bigger fish to fry….I’ll just go to McDonalds.

7. Legionofone says:

What if….Trump’s attorney Michael Cohen used Bleachbit to erase all records involving his clients, smashed his cell phones with a hammer, and scratched his hard drives? No crime right?

8. Delibero says:

IMO, Misjudge Wood is another conflicted, biased, agenda driven, “resistance” tool that has been given a free pass to railroad Trump, Cohen and even Hannity with impunity. Soros must have had a lengthy laughing fit when he realized her appointment to the case had been achieved. The corrupt tentacles are everywhere.

Jeff Sessions should be awarded a medal by the Resistance, the anti Trumpists and the Deep State for being the key stooge in their efforts to take down an elected President. Trump supporters and voters that voted for him and Trump will look upon him as the most incompetent, feckless and useless A/G in the history of the nation. But he will dismiss the criticism and still proudly accept his award.

9. Ray Brensike says:

So that’s their game? Can’t drain the swamp as long as you are up to your waist in alligators ?.

10. Bert Darrell says:

Reading this thread today I’m beginning to believe that it would not be a bad idea to advertise Depends here. Also, trolls are setting aside their cheap pizza ration to spread confusion among PDJT supporters today. I say: don’t count your chickens, trollinskys, you’ll be eating cheap pizza for at least seven more years.

11. Boots says:

There’s a reason they let Parkland, Las Vegas, San Bernardino, Pulse nightclub, Groton Navy Yard, Ft. Hood, and 911 happen. So they can take your guns, so you can’t do this to them:

12. The Jimmy Jackz says:

Treepers, we are moving closer by the day to a full on civil war as we are completely infiltrated by globalists determined to destroy our Republic, our Constituon and even all us deplorables if possible.

God help us.

• Boots says:

~ The price of liberty is eternal vigilance. ~

“The next gale that sweeps from the north will bring to our ears the clash of resounding arms! Our brethren are already in the field! Why stand we here idle? What is it that gentlemen wish? What would they have? Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what others want, but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!”

• John Rawls says:

every squad should have an M1

• dayallaxeded says:

Thas purty, that is! Sweet M14, Garand, couple AR10s I think and my personal favorite in the citay, sweet compact 1911 .45ACP with extended mags (nothing ugly, maybe 10 rds.). So y’all think the Asian guys are children, maybe grandchildren of some of our fine allies from VN among the “team?” Good people to have around in my experience! They make their own “affirmative action.”

• RICHARD CANARY says:

God helps those who help themselves.
      But it would be good to have a list of names, face photos, addresses and phone numbers of 2,000 or so of the most worthy of them for us to get to know. Kind of like an Audubon Birds of America book, except it’s about traitors.

• pyromancer76 says:

Nope. They do not have the power. Why do you think they are acting so desperate?

• Southern Son says:

And I’m just vibratin’,
      waitin’ for them,
      to “Come n Take ’em!”
      Cold, Cold Anger…

• Yes, but not no but HELL NO. Civil war is what “they” want… and they are getting closer all the time. They get us to wipe out the morally bankrupt, snowflake mangina types, and replace them all with more hard working latinos who couldn’t care less about the Constitution while locking us all down.

NO. It has to be the Trump plan, and if required we must fight the actual enemy that matters. And “they” are the actual enemy, with the top tier of globalist banksters pulling their strings. It’s time of civilian intelligence to act upon its own database of brazen tells and outright knowns.

We DO NOT have a government. We have a globalist corporation of deep state bulls!t codes and “regulations”, and extortion service, a PRIVATE feral reserve currency/economy manipulator taking the trillions that are at stake every few years and jackboot thugs in business suits overlording our entire lives, tracking what we see, tracking what we write, what we eat, when we eat it, who we talk to and what we say, on and on an on…

Prepare yourselves for THE Reckoning, and in every way you know is going to be needed. There are Patriot White Hats busting their backsides for us right now, it’s all happening, but… I can see where it would be wise to be ready to defend your own personal ground. If you aren’t, well… best of luck to you.

• MM says:

I’m watching a neighboring farm closely….
        Bought during BHO rein of terror by a billionaire……
        The property was removed from maps as if it doesn’t exist…(2000 acres)
        Friend works there but it does not produce anything……
        Seems to be more of a bunker/hideout to me just in case things get real……
        Talks of planting food forest….
        Whatever he does I also follow suite….

13. Avi says:

Sessions wakes up and begins to do his job:

14. Don Gill says:

We are witnessing a Deep State coup.

15. Matthew LeBlanc says:

The President seems unusually quiet about today’s events so hopefully something big is about to go down.

• MaineCoon says:

I’m calendaring McCabe’s indictment for Friday.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

As big as Trump wants. I am FURIOUS at this “searchable database”. I don’t care if TANKS ROLL IN THE STREETS.

Why, you might ask.

This database amounts to “admit evidence to decide whether it’s admissible”. It is a MOCKERY of the Constitution. They haven’t just TAKEN everything. Now they LITERALLY admit it – pretend they’re NOT admitting it – and then make Trump’s people take part in the sham.

Trump and Cohen should REFUSE to search the database. RETURN THE EVIDENCE. Then Trump and Cohen’s attorneys can go though it. If they don’t return it, then REFUSE TO BE A PART OF THE CRIME.

I have WATCHED how rotten IT works, and Deep State is FILLED with rotten IT. This evidence is ALREADY GONE, in a raw form, based on leaks we have seen. But THAT is not good enough. They want to make it EASY for SOROS to look at everything. Maybe even make Trump’s lawyers PAY THEM for the database.

This database is what TRUMP’S LAWYERS would have done. ON THEIR OWN, UNDER THEIR OWN CONTROL, VERY CAREFULLY, TO MAKE SURE AND ONLY TURN OVER WHAT WAS RESPONSIVE, and not to let PARTISAN DEMOCRATS copy and leak away.

But no. Doing it LEGALLY was not in the cards. That’s not what they wanted.

I’m done. DESTROY THEM. I don’t care what happens now. DESTROY THEM.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

PS – I am not kidding. I’m going to destroy the career of a CIA-supported sneaker baby Obama tonight. WATCH FOR IT. He’s a FAKE Republican – a candidate running in a primary, about to take his FIRST state-level office. He even LOOKS LIKE OSSOFF. But they know they can’t run them as Democrats any more, so they are creating RINO OBAMAS.

He is MUCH better funded than his MAGA counterpart. And the even greater irony is that the MAGA candidate has GOP state party support.

That is the plan. We have to look at EVERY GOP primary and FIND THE SNEAKER.

Obama’s not kidding about “a million Obamas”. They’re going for SNEAKERS – just like OBAMA was. And that plan is ALREADY IN MOTION.

For what they did to Trump, I’m going to TAKE THEM OUT.

• blind no longer says:

Go Wolf go. Destroy them for me too. I am furious!! Have been since the Comey joke last night!!! We really need something to change the game here.

• Do it wolfmoon, do it… but relax the blood pressure man and Trust the Plan. It’s all verified at this point and it’s happening. BTW, you are part of it, I am part of it, Sundance is huge in it, et al… I know that I am preaching to the choir, and man do I love passion!

What you’ve been pushed to is exactly what a part of the plan is… educating the mindless, too busy surviving to know much is no slam, waking up those who “think they know something is wrong”, awakening the totally asleep, and educating the more than ignorant while setting the stage for an awesome 2018…

I have a “small group” of my own where I live, we are all at it. I personally remind us once in a while, Trump has been at this for at least 40 years. That’s long than a few of us were alive… and he is a serious Master Troll. I love it. Even this, even this insane decision is a necessary event. For at least hundreds of thousands of misinformed “nice” democrats this is a wake-up call of yuge proportion. This database action is deep state tyranny, totalitarian feudalism, and complete bullsh!t.

I could have simply stated that Trump is forcing them to show themselves in the brightest sunlight yet, and it’s an awesome education for even the slowest of Americans… but, I didn’t… so…
          Go man go! 😉

• dayallaxeded says:

Name names, Wolfenstein!

• wolfmoon1776 says:

I’ve decided to see if my readers can figure out my example, despite heavy anonymization of the person. I want people to find MORE of these. My guess is the KGB-DNC is doing this ALL ACROSS the country. But I’m sure some will.

This is going to be UGLY. The idea of planting RINGERS in the GOP primaries is NASTY.

• Kaco says:

I don’t know but this needs to go straight to the Supreme Court. No more dicking around in circuit or appeals courts. I agree, this is a serious Constitutional violation that cannot be allowed. And on NO basis either. He was cooperating and they just raided him. Complete lawless jackals.

I’m trying to drum up the energy to write Ryan again and also McConnell. Where the hell are their voices in disgust at this criminal act, and yet they clutch their pearls at Pres Trump’s shithole comment, something that is technically true if he did utter it. I want to convey to them their commentary on that is insulting to the American people while they turn a blind eye to rampant lawlessness and sit on their hands and do nothing. And their silence shows such weakness that we have no confidence in their abilities to help lead this nation.

• Sunshine says:

I noticed it also. He was in a really good mood. No stress whatsoever.

• dayallaxeded says:

Does make one think, “Set Up!” We’re confident VSGPDJT and Kelly have been setting up leakers and knocking them down/out for a while, now. No reason to exclude that from the range of possibilities for this CF either.

• MTK says:

Not a word on the March 8th, 2018 deadline for Clinton connected law firms to respond document requests.

I wonder what the out cry would have been if they where treated like Mr Cohen.
      Wait… that presecidence has already been set.

16. Phlipper says:

Thinking in text mode here… did the ‘honorable’ judge shine some cleansing light on herself in this decision?

17. Jedi Clampett says:

Just your daily reminder that Rosenstein signed off on this raid and seizure. Now back to your regular programming….

• Carrie says:

Any information yet about the Magistrate that replaced Berman? I really want to know who they are and whether they knew it would be a slam dunk.

• Avi says:

any idiots left anthems site saying that he and Müller are secret white hats?

• deqwik2 says:

Let’s repost the link to contact the Justice Dept. If you would like Sessions to do something, write him a message. You can contact Rosenstein too but be reminded that anything you say can be used against you so be nice.

• blind no longer says:

Okay I just sent mine to Jeff. Ask him to unrecuse himself and stand up for us and PDJT

• deqwik2 says:

I sent mine to Jeff too. I suggested that if he, Sessions had to recuse himself then Rosenstein should be forced to recuse himself also due to his conflict of interest & someone with no ties to Mueller should be placed in charge of supervising him. Also said the investigation should stay on course. I told him we want the truth no matter what the truth is but the strong arm tactics makes it appear to be a witch hunt & does not appear to be a legitimate investigation.

I also told him the US government should never be used to bring down a duly elected President and was trusting that he was making steps to correct this debacle.

I said enough to let him know that we know what’s going on & we’re not happy… but I said it nicely.

• blind no longer says:

It felt good to get it off my chest. I also complained about the cost of the special counsel and that money could have been used to pay for the Wall.

18. WSB says:

So, after watching Sean Hannity tonight, I am wondering if this was not a brilliant Barium test.

I know…lots of tin foil, but Sean laughed this one off.

• MM says:

I told MAG yesterday I was hoping this was a setup…
      Perhaps a plan was uncovered but white hats allowed it continue so they could identify others involved with this part of the insurance plan???
      We can always hope……The whole thing reeks, corruption at its finest……….

• notasmidgeon says:

I love that cat! Makes me smile every time it’s posted here.

• Desperate angry tyrants do stupid things. I love it. Although I must admit I got a chuckle out of thinking and wondering if it was actually sean vannity that had a go with “stormy” little head “daniels”. My goodness is that woman gross…

I feel pretty good about all of it, as I can “see” the underlying trolling going on at least in limited aspects and it’s hilarious to see them being fed the “right products”. BS… ha!

• WSB says:

Thanks for your post. Now, it is suddenly clear to me why Sean may have been spending so much of his time on his last shows about Stormy Daniels.

MAYBE THIS IS WHY.

Anyone?

19. basedmaga45 says:

There are just too many of these libs and dem operatives infiltrated within all the levers of power and influence in this country (pick your poison). We can thank 30+ years of Neoconservative squatters running our side into the ground for that.

20. CrawfishFestival says:

Then the US District Court Judge Ivan Lemelle in New Orleans – concealing the identities on the client list of the Canal Street Brothel – when the mother-daughter operation was busted for RACKETEERING – transporting prostitutes across State Lines, back and forth from New Orleans to Washington DC. – and parts beyond.

Lemelle ordered that they could not write a book about their experiences, or release the names of their clients.

Privacy for men paying for prostitution. A Doctor blows it for everyone, when he was tracked by The FBI for defrauding the US Government for Medical Services that were not performed, and regular charges on a credit card exposing the doctor’s Cocaine habits at the Canal Street Brothel.

But no privacy for attorney Michael Cohen –
    who is ordered by a corrupt GeorgeSoros Judge to expose his client list.

Well, how are prostitutes and lawyers alike?
    Both will get you off, for a very good price.

• Theo West says:

I’ve always argued that the johns need to be named. Such a double standard.

• Matthew LeBlanc says:

Growing up in Louisiana it was known the good ole boys club to be alive and well. I haven’t been back in many years but I assume not much has changed. Although the mayor is an enigma to me even for New Orleans.

21. gueppebarre says:

“Judge” Kimba Wood? Of Nannygate fame? Since when does she have the moral authority to rule on anything? Another moonbat judge… oh dear…

22. joan and bill says:

we love that idea of a class action suit by cohen stating his loss of livelihood and the end of all client privilege to be signed by all almost 70 million trump supporters and may we be first on the leader board against the swamp for our blessed 45 president

23. MaineCoon says:

Here is an excerpt of the document production rules.

Federal rules for Civil Procedure, Title V:

Rule 34. Producing Documents, Electronically Stored Information, and Tangible Things, or Entering onto Land, for Inspection and Other Purposes

(b) PROCEDURE.

(1) Contents of the Request. The request:

(C) may specify the form or forms in which electronically stored information is to be produced.

E) Producing the Documents or Electronically Stored Information. Unless otherwise stipulated or ordered by the court, [*******Judge Woods stepped in here, ordered them produced in a database. That’s highly irregular. This is worked out between parties, imo.*********] these procedures apply to producing documents or electronically stored information:

(i) A party must produce documents as they are kept in the usual course of business or must organize and label them to correspond to the categories in the request;

(ii) If a request does not specify a form for producing electronically stored information, a party must produce it in a form or forms in which it is ordinarily maintained or in a reasonably usable form or forms; and

(iii) A party need not produce the same electronically stored information in more than one form.

———————-
    As I posted earlier, judges have latitude. I bet she could care less if the whole case is leaked.

Corrupt judge.

• I bet she has high hopes that she has accomplished an end result of many leaks. Probably a yuge soreass bonus in if for it. By it I am referring to the moonbat “judge”.

When will we ever learn to stop letting the sick seek to control us and provide “cures” for our wellness???

Seriously, it’s time to take the offices of power, it’s the only way to truly get our nation back people. What can you do? School board? DO IT.

24. John Rawls says:

This was an unforced error. Hannity is not claiming to be a client, and so there was no need to identify him as such. His rights would have been protected under confidential communications and the scope of the warrant.

25. Deplorable_Infidel says:

Are we still playing 3D chess?

26. Obs says:

So Kimba baby will immediately recuse and void judgements on this matter.
    Must be a personal associate/friend of comrade George’s?
    What other contact has Kimba had with Soros or his organisations and proxies?

• Newt Love says:

Trump and Cohen should (both) immediately file appeals to the Appellate Court directly above Kimba Wood’s head, asking them to rule on Judge Kimba Wood’s apparent Conflict of Interest!

Maybe the judge will be forcibly recused from further FISA activity: U.S. District Court Judge Rudolph Contreras, who sat on the FISA Court.

27. iwasthere says:

Pisst,,, Hey Kimba still PO about that nanny gate thing and your SCOTUS appointment?

28. EggsX1 says:

What the deep state is doing is so brazen and outrageous, I almost have to wonder if this is a sting by the white hats. All you would have to do is wiretap these people, and the TDS would do the rest. If this isn’t a sting and they not watching these people, then we are truly living in a banana republic.

Supposedly, scores of people in DoJ would have to sign off on seizing all of a lawyer’s (let alone the president’s) affects. (A nice little honey trap if you asked me). They then push the case to the SDNY – which we just learned yesterday was Bharara’s corrupted agency that Lynch used as leverage to nix all the Clinton investigations at the EDNY. Then, they find the most biased judge possible to oversee the proceedings, who sets up her own honey trap – all Cohen’s records collated by a ‘taint’ team which records will be made available to be leaked either by this taint team or passed on to some other corrupt prosecutor. She professes her bias against the defendants to their faces (“It’s not that you’re not good people, It’s that you’ve miscited the law.”) and forces Cohen to name all his clients – which is so utterly ridiculous in itself.

I don’t know what to think because it is so crazy what they have done. I’m worried because Occam’s Razor says we live in a banana republic.

• Nah – no sting. This is the real thing. The DOJ is in my opinion useless for whatever reasons (not necessarily AJ Sessions’ actions/inactions). Get rid of Rosenstein and progress will be made. There’s got to be somebody in the DOJ that is responsible. I believe Rosenstein will BURY everything helpful to PDJT. He’s gotta go, unless it unfortunately is too late to save the President. I pray not.

AMERICA 1st

• EggsX1 says:

This feels like a sting. If it was, you have to let it all play out so you can remove as many corrupted people as possible. If it isn’t, what can be done? They appear to be feeding cases to political judges to railroad people.

It is bad in either case because, assuming it is a sting, the black hats still feel no matter how outrageous, they can screw people over even with everyone watching. No matter the conflicts of interest, the bias, the tortured logic, they feel they can do this – which is scary.

Operation Greylord took 3.5 years to conduct and it only ended after someone’s cover was blown.

• Marica says:

If our VERY STABLE GENIUS PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP got played by a bunch of attorneys and not so genius peeps—then we have totally lost our USA… But he Di-int…
      ME–I gonna trust the plan! And VSGDJT, is amazing Cabinet including Gen Kelly and Mick Muvaney–oh yeah–and Admiral Rogers–and ALL or Amazing Military!–We got the Magnificent Bastard looking out for us! Will NEVER despair–and NEVER NEVER NEVER give up!!!

• VSGPDJT~MT

Master. Troll. Long time watcher of the inner dealings of the swamp. Knows where the bodies are buried as well. The EO in December, the contents of it, and all recent events are showing that it’s on… “Bigly”!

• Joemama says:

Please use English. What does Di-int mean?
        … I’m going to trust the plan …
        … We have the magnificent …
        Sorry, I just have a really hard time figuring out what people are writing on this site some times. I also like it when people write in English, not in rock music lexicon.

Thanks.

• This isn’t just a sting, it’s finally the beginning of The Reckoning I have been waiting for most of my life! The Scooter Libby (not even a fan, but so what) pardon was a yuge FU to mueller, and he knows it was a signal to him as well. He’s bound to be staring at the gun on his nightstand the last few nights, eh Fle? Hat tip… 😉

Get prepared, you have a role to play as well.

29. Newt Love says:

I’ve been wondering where Special Counsel Mueller got the basis for the Probable Cause that was submitted to get the Warrant for Cohen’s office, home, and hotel room.

Perhaps the DeepState NeverTrumpers at NSA are violating Cohen (and Trump’s) 4th Amendment Rights by conducting “About” and other inquires of the captured NSA email and phone data, that they then unmask, and leak transcript excerpts to the Special Counsel and his chief hatchet man, Weissman.

Before Admiral Rogers leaves NSA in the next few weeks, maybe he should another audit to see what turns up.

At the present, there seems to be no active FISA Warrants for any Trump Associates. Those expired in the quarter after Trump was inaugurated. The Aucit should return nothing. If the Audit returns query and unmasking activity, then we have the traitors, and perhaps the leakers.

30. I just read the new David Hagberg book. It’s about a newly elected, outsider, president. Intelligence agencies, the US and other countries, are determined to get rid of him through either impeachment or forcing him to resign. They stage false flag events in attempts to discredit him and show him to be incapable of leading the country. It was interesting reading and I couldn’t help but equate that fictional president to Trump. Now, a few minutes ago, I read on Gateway Pundit, where an OAN reporter is in Syria, got access to the town the chemical attack allegedly occurred and he is saying that the residents, 30-40 of them that he interviewed, said there was no chemical attack. It brings me to Hagberg’s book and the false flags, especially with Trump bombing Syria. These people will not stop and I find it disconcerting, because we don’t know what they will do next.

31. thomaspain1961 says:

What has Cohen been charged with?

• covfefe999 says:

They’re still looking for something, hopefully that they’ll find it now that they’ve grabbed everything he had.

• John Rawls says:

that’s in the works

• Kaco says:

Yes, I saw quoted that Cohen was being “criminally investigated”. For what? Not being the Cohen that was in Prague? Any documents he provided re: Stormy Daniels were too clean for them? So they had to raid his places anyway.

• Michelle says:

Yep, I read that they had been monitoring his emails for months and didn’t find anything, especially not one single email from Trump. So they had to raid his office so they could find something. I guess once they go through it all they will make something up.

• Kaco says:

They’ll make something up and say it came from the Cohen raid, now they gotta constantly disprove that fake news, too. Nice!

32. Hillyard says:

I AM NOT IN ANY WAY ADVOCATING VIOLENCE. As blatant as this witch hunt has become, it would seem that there has to hundreds if not thousands of individuals who could loose patience with this trash and start shooting

• covfefe999 says:

I think if these egregious Nazi tactics by the Dems go on much longer we are indeed looking at a war.

• RoddREpub says:

Amen! I’m sick to my stomach of the deep state and these Dems. They think they have gotten away with it, but like any good action film the good guy always has one more grenade!

• UniParty has been warring on us with the deep state (department, alphabet agencies) for many, many decades. Now, we have a fighter in the White House and it’s actually WHITE again~ as in HAT.

Breitbart told ya, #WAR, because he knew… most of us “tin foyl nutterz” “livin’ in mom’s basement” knew. That’s why we were mocked, ridiculed and “marginalized” by? Government tools, trolls, and stooges. Even if just your average rino conservative or democrap worshiping “citizen” stooges. I hate that word, it means “subject” to “them”. The “citizenry” is FULL of useless eaters in wait, now considered useful idiots. But, they are always the “first to go”. It is, and has been, happening here…

Yep, quotation marks. A lot of them. Sue me. 😀

• John Rawls says:

it really is amazing how patience people have been

• wolfmoon1776 says:

No – no reason to start shooting – THAT is what the other side wants.

I want it to be NICE AND LEGAL when I take my new job at

GITMO.

I am not kidding. I want to work at GITMO now. Because *I* can be trusted not to ever, ever, ever help one of these bastards in ANY way whatsoever. They will NOT get off the island without 30 rounds in the back, and my last magazine flying at the fleeing Chinese sub there to get them.

OH, NO. *WE* will not be doing any shooting, unless EXECUTION DUTY works the same as JURY DUTY, and then I will GLADLY VOLUNTEER.

33. scslayer says:

Where is the friggin’ outrage?!
    Rhinos and Dems are content with letting this Banana Republic continue to function and play out.

What cards do we have to play?
    For a partisan judge to allow this information to come out, for the FBI to even seize the records in the first place, the continued investigation into a DNC funded hitjob!

We have Mcabe being fired and losing his pension even though he’s already a multi-millionaire. Peanuts.

There needs to be a reckoning. A big one…and soon!

34. missilemom says:

I was in DC visiting my daughter when news hit that Cohen was raided. I was in the hotel bar waiting for my daughter and two people sitting next to me giggled over the news. I made eye contact and said well I hope you are on the phone calling your lawyer to get rid of your files. You are witnessing a breach of our Constitution. Their demeanor changed and agreed with me or pretended to.. It is time to be vocal. I don’t know how to change all minds but I will no longer be silent. DC is the swamp. The obvious conflicts of interest would get me thrown off a municipal court jury.

• Kaco says:

And yet the can continue on with this incestuous DNC, DOJ, and Judiciary.

• John Rawls says:

vocal, yes
      but we also need get organized
      there’s a spectrum of political views that understand Dems are going full commie,
      religious conservatives, liberatrians, and real liberals all believe in liberty.
      (look at dershowitz – liberal – he sees the problem).
      we need to organize around this shared american value.
      what we DON’T need are these nazis and racists.
      leftists are trying to associate us with these losers.
      so we need to fight that.

• blind no longer says:

I personally have never seen one racist comment or anything close to a nazi on this site. I know a lot of people who support President Trump, none are racists or nazis. Perhaps you are listening to the MSM like CNN or MSNBC too much. I frankly don’t give a rat’s azz what they try to associate us with. They tried it before the election and it didn’t work…won’t work now either.

• covfefe999 says:

I will no longer be silent either. High five, missilemom, you did a great deed today.

• Those two think because theyvsr the same team, nothing will happen to them. The term useful idiots comes to mind.

• Annie says:

Bravo!!!!! sounds like something I would do..I am old…and don’t care what I say!!!

• I’ve been without filter about the “government” all my life. Deer in the headlights, “please stop bursting my bubble”, and more than just a few “amen, brother, I’m with ya’s”… but mostly the former.

Then there is the internet. Totally different story while hiding behind a keyboard for the stooges, tools, and paid trolls. Never stopped me. Losing websites. Nope. Having all my property removed for no cause and without due process. Nope.

On my feet, my knees aren’t for kneeling to overlord thieves, pedos, and globalist banksters or their puppets. I am an American Patriot. Ready and willing.

• annieoakley says:

I was in DC recently also and the atmosphere is truly anti-Trump. The two people giggling sounds like what I observed.

35. Joe Collins says:

Something about this case doesn’t make sense . . yet. There is more to be discovered.

36. In all the years I worked for attorneys, I have never heard of any attorney having his client’s files taken. Never. How will any client in the future trust telling their attorney anything? It would all have to be verbal, no recording or written records, and that would be impossible for an attorney to remember every word of every client. What have we come to in this country? All because some crooked, corrupt, uncaring woman lost an election?

• missilemom says:

So Comey can take notes; leak to the NYTimes and won’t give it up to Congress but if you cross the Feds they will not only take your files but files of every client of the targeted lawyer. I was a Securities lawyer. This whole ordeal is beyond frightening.

• huskerheart says:

And Phyllis, not just a client any old client Joe Shmoe on the street, but the sitting President of the United States!

• kathyca says:

I have…one time. It was a plaintiff’s personal injury firm that color coded its files based on how fraudulent the claims were. They feds raided the lawyers’ office and the office of at least one of the docs they relied on to support bullchit claims. They took files from our office, too, since we were often on the other side. But I don’t recall whether that we were “raided.” I think they “asked us” to cooperate.

37. Charlotte says:

Weeks After Taking Control of FBI, Comey Sold Large Stock Holdings in Wall Street Firm Under $20 Million Federal Investigation

38. MTK says:

A searchable database, give me a break, first how is not like a play riped out the playbook of, “Lets widely spread the PDB across government agencies”.

Second, Cohen being well practised lawyer, must have had hundred thousands, if millions of pages worth documents. So, the statement…
    “Prosecutors said they expected they could determine by midweek how fast they can accomplish that.”
    The answer that question will be telling.

Won’t be surprised if the answer comes back, stop the presses we just found a recip for two glasses of Urquell and a side of Knedliky.

• covfefe999 says:

Prosecutors probably distributed photocopies to the propaganda media for crowdsourcing. That’s why there are like 8 different articles today with stuff that came from the documents.

39. I remember when Bill Clinton wanted to nominate Judge Kimba Wood to the SCOTUS in 1993. But it turned out she didn’t pay takes for her illegal Nanny.

40. tav144 says:

This is depressing. ☹️

41. Newt Love says:

I’m probably way off base, but a crime mystery / thriller writer, I’ve studied serial killers and serial rapists. My (fiction) novel “How the Strong Survive” has a serial rapist who is the son of the Governor of Maryland, who has the MD State Troopers keeping him out of prison. Don’t worry, The villain really gets his due, and then in a master stroke, my “Fixer,” Ben Pace uses the (R) Senator Ben Nighthorse Campbell’s staffers to use Federal Police and Marshalls to thwart the MD State Troopers.

Back to my real post here. I said the above to establish that I have done extensive research into Serial Killers and Serial Rapists.

Looking at Robert Mueller, he has all the tell-tales to be a “Serial Prosecutor.”

That made me wonder if when a raid is executed on one the people that he sent FBI Agents to steal their dignity, did Robert Mueller collect (or have) a souvenir taken for his “trophy collection?”

I imagine that a small thing was taken from Cohen’s desk during the raid. Something like a paperweight or such.

Maybe Cohen, Manafort and Gates, need to take inventory of the spaces that the FBI searched and seized, looking for a something that has no legal value, but would be the sort of thing that a serial killer / rapist / prosecutor would take (or have taken for him) for a trophy of the event that took their victim’s dignity and perhaps, life.

If something of no legal value is missing from each search scene, the theft needs to be reported. Later, when Mueller is being investigated by U.S. Attorney John W. Huber, and the FBI raids Mueller’s office, home, and hotel rooms, they can also check for the missing trophies.

If nothing else, I may have discovered my next plot.

• Michaela says:

Newt, Maybe I will go buy your book, sounds intriguing.

• Newt Love says:

Thank you.
        Selling the book was not the reason of the post, but if you buy a book, I (and my publisher, Rockway Press) would appreciate it.

It’s hard being an unknown author.
        I’ve often said that if Mick Jagger wore Corduroy pants and sat in hot wax, and that was used to press a record (I mafe it up in the vinyl disk days) that 15 Million people would buy it so hear what it was.

Me, I need more than a pork chop tied around my neck!
        😉

42. thomaspain1961 says:

I had to quit tuning in to Hannity several years ago. He is unbearable to me. But what happened today was an obvious beat down of Hannity by the deep state to punish Hannity for keeping this issue alive in the most watched time slot in cable TV news. I am sympathetic to Hannity now. I believe this illegal outing of Hannity is an indication that the deep state knows it is in for destruction soon and that the deep state is getting its slaps in while it can.
    BREAKING!: msdnc has just announced that Sundance has been named a client of Cohen and Stormy Daniels.(sarc)

43. Michelle says:

So stormy and her lawyer were at the hearing. What do they want exactly? To be let out of her NDA? She’s already flapped her gums enough and so far nothing has happened. What more does she want? I would just tell her go do what you want to do and leave me alone. Go on and tell your dumb story, considering you already have.

44. Charlotte says:

WHY NOW? To establish a precedent?
    Judge rules to unseal 11 cases of Investigations of Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky Torrid Affair

45. wolfmoon1776 says:

46. Maquis says:

Kimba Wood. Did she pick out tbat name when she worked for Playboy? Ugh.

47. theresanne says:

I thought Rov vs Wade was won based on a woman’s right to privacy. Looks like men are going to have to fight for a right to privacy too. Either that or lawyers will have to start practicing out of abortion clinics.

48. I hope there is an appeal available and Cohen can shop for his own appellate judge.

49. bessie2003 says:

Is this Judge’s order appealable?