Monday March 26th – Open Thread

For Thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory, forever and ever. Amen †

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

236 Responses to Monday March 26th – Open Thread

1. Lucille says:

“Jack Buckby: A year after Westminster attacks, UK politicians have learned nothing”
    Rebel Media YouTube Channel

2. MEMcL says:

Well, clarity has blossomed for me. I have taken Drudge off my start-up page and added CTH. Drudge has exploited and sensationalized the Stormy story, and lately has an increasing number of negative Trump stories.
    This gives me more time to read (and re-read) the Sundance insights. Our President is doing yeoman’s work and carrying us on his back, and I need to be as informed as possible! Thank you, Sundance!!

3. patrickhenrycensored says:

It’s a jungle…………………..
    Woman in Lauderdale Lakes road rage attack shares ordeal

• auscitizenmom says:

Do not pull into an area where you can get blocked in. And, NEVER get out of your car in a situation with people like this.

• dbethd says:

My brother had a similar story. At night, he passed a slow vehicle after checking his rear view mirror. Pretty soon a car passed him and started slowing down in front of him with another car behind him. They were trying to box him in. He noticed what they were doing, so he quickly drove around the car and headed into town.

He called 911 and stopped at a gas station. The car followed him to the gas station. When the LEO arrived, he interviewed the car’s driver and then my brother. The car’s driver told the LEO my brother pulled in front of him when my brother passed the slow vehicle, forcing the car to pull onto the shoulder(I guess he was also passing this slow vehicle). My brother suspects the car was so close to his bumper that he didn’t see his lights when he checked before passing. The LEO asked if my brother wanted to press charges, but he said no he just wanted to be left alone. He also recognized the car driver and where he worked.

Crazy people!

4. Liked by 2 people

5. Dora says:

I have no words.

6. oldiadguy says:

The new youth leader.

Same old song, just a new look.

Don’t underestimate this movement. It is only part of a larger plan. We saw part of it in the news today.

Pray for peace

7. amwick says:

Goodbye Gov. Zell Miller..

The small town of Young Harris GA said goodby to a hometown hero. I said before, I am new to this area, but I could see that he was very much loved. I drove through this morning and I was very touched at everything the town and college did to honor him. Tomorrow three former presidents will attend his service in Atlanta:

One thing I found out about recently was the Hope Scholarship that he helped to established (from Wiki)

As governor, Miller was a staunch promoter of public education. He helped found the HOPE Scholarship, which paid for the college tuition of Georgia students who both established a GPA of 3.0 in high school and maintained the same while in college, and who were from families earning less than $66,000 per year.[18] The HOPE Scholarships were funded by revenue collected from the state lottery. In December 1995, his office announced a proposal for $1 billion more in spending on education.[19] HOPE won praise from national Democratic leaders. The HOPE Scholarship program still to this day provides Georgia students with an opportunity to attend a public college or university, who otherwise may have no opportunity to do so.

• Amwick: I attended the service at YHC today. It was beautifully done. He touched many, many lives. Saw quite a few students nodding in agreement when they talked about Zell’s starting the Hope scholarship that allowed so many Georgia students attend college. Zell’s son Murphy talked about Zell as a family man. Paul Begala also spoke, but I don’t recall anything memorable from his speech. But maybe that’s just my prejudice.

• amwick says:

OH…. then we passed by each other.. I drove through on an errand about 9:20. I saw the fire trucks and worried, until I realized they were there as a salute. I think I saw the stone house near the library, it was hard to look around and drive… Local news had his son explaining how Gov. Miller loved the mountains… I get it now,,, I really do.. TY very much.

• mopar2016 says:

I’ve liked Zell Miller ever since he called out Chris Mathews.

8. smiley says:

hey oldiadguy 🙂

I agree w/ you !

the Organizers…

keeping it emotional

that’s the key.

9. LafnH2O says:

Done

10. Perot Conservative says:

New super incriminating Strzok-Page text released!

@RepMarkMeadows
    Replying to @RepMarkMeadows
    July 28, 2016: Text from Lisa Page to Peter Strzok, citing this article (https://bit.ly/2hO27Er ): “Ha. First line made me smile”

The first line of that article? –“Potentially unpleasant news for Jim Comey: We need you to intervene in the 2016 election again” pic.twitter.com/tHNQGDsdgM

Timing doubly bad.

• Perot Conservative says:

Writer Susan H. downplaying comments on twitter. She used to work at NSA. … I wouldn’t doubt she might be spinning things for Page, a possible source.

FYI, I saw a claim that our expelling 60 Russian diplomats may free up 100 FBI agents.

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

Here is a more recent snippet from that blog. I don’t think I will be spending much of my time there.
      :By Susan Hennessey, Quinta Jurecic, Benjamin Wittes Thursday, January 25, 2018, 11:01 PM

Particularly in combination with the Axios story about Wray, the incident paints a picture of a president who desperately wants to corrupt the justice system but just can’t get it done: malevolence tempered by incompetence, one might call it.

11. oldiadguy says:

Further proof that dogs are a gift from God.

I hope all are so Blessed

12. oldiadguy says:

Some eye candy for the ladies.

Be sure to go to settings and select English CC. The words are important.

Take care and stay safe

13. auscitizenmom says:

lilbirdee12’s prayer:

Grant us patience, Lord, as the evil ones try to anger us and cause us to fall.
    Spread blessings over Israel and Netanyahu.

We humbly ask that You please comfort those who are grieving and in pain.
    Thank you Father, for Your Love and the gift of Life.

In Jesus name, we pray. Amen.

14. Lucille says: