The Professional Outrage Machine is Going Bananas…

Beyond the thirst for clicks, ratings and perpetual outrage there’s an aspect to the Peter Strzok, Lisa Page and Rudolph Contreras story that deserves some attention.

♦First, the DOJ wasn’t withholding anything from congress. The DOJ told congress they (or their staff) could review any of the documents, including Strzok and Page texts, at the DOJ in their totality; as a consequence of the ongoing oversight.

However, if congress -or their staff- wanted to take possession of the documents, they would only be allowed to *remove* redacted copies.

The outrage machine shouts “cover up“, etc.

No. Not quite.

Why?

Because the IG investigative documents, in addition to being part of an internal review, are also evidence within an ongoing criminal investigation. Hence, the earlier statement by AG Jeff Sessions.  The statement everyone, sucked-into and/or participating within the outrage machine, loves to ignore.

Again, before grabbing your Sean Hannity branded pitchfork, think.

With a dual track within the IG investigative findings: ¹“internal wrongdoing” and ²“potential criminal conduct”, you realize that evidence collected by the IG -that may have prosecutorial value- will be closely protected by the investigative unit, including the Sessions assigned prosecutor, and not released.

It is not hard to see the “why” when you set aside emotion and ignore the outrage machine.

♦Second, the bad news is… the entity pushing today’s outrage du jour is the House Oversight Committee. Remember, the basic motives behind every single effort of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee are political.

This is the Chaff and Countermeasures committee formerly led by Darryl Issa,… then Jason Chaffetz… and now Trey Gowdy.

Yeah, that.  The House Oversight Committee is 100% political and structured to protect the Swamp 100% of the time.  Issa, Chaffetz, Rosterhead…. same/same.

So what’s going on?

Easy.  Occam’s Razor: Congressional “staff”, (they call them “investigators” when they need to make it sound better and more important), find the current “Rudy” text messages as outlined while reviewing DOJ investigative material.

The “investigators” then go back to the House -with their notes- and GOP political leadership huddles to determine which politician could gain the most benefit and exploit the opportunity for outrage the best.  This “Rudy” reveal is rinsed through a political prism and assigned to Mark Meadows and thereby the House Oversight Committee.

Yes, the Page Strzok texts tell a story, likely the outline of a criminal story.  However, we must avoid the shouting heads like Hannity and Sara Carter who take little bits and make exploitative claims for self-indulgent financial reasons; while they simultaneously do not accept -or discuss- the full measure of why a very specific and deliberate process must be followed.

See the shouting for what it is, a distracting self-interest. And stay focused on the big picture.

This entry was posted in AG Jeff Sessions, Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Conspiracy ?, Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Dept Of Justice, Desperately Seeking Hillary, Donald Trump, Donald Trump Transition, Election 2016, FBI, Jeff Sessions, media bias, President Trump, Professional Idiots, propaganda, THE BIG UGLY, Uncategorized, USA, White House Coverup. Bookmark the permalink.

213 Responses to The Professional Outrage Machine is Going Bananas…

1. Anon Amos Rex says:

yes, yes, guilty, humbled, and chastened.

• oncefiredbrass says:

Guilty at times, but for the most part forcing myself to be patient! As Sundance outlined, Justice is not supposed to announce their every move! I think that as the IG digs and tries to finish his report he is finding more and more that we haven’t even heard or thought about. McCabe is already well off, guessing he figured he would need that Pension to cover legal bills…Look what they did to Flynn, they broke him financially and threatened his family with jail time! In VA, any funds not used during a campaign are allowed to be kept, do you really think his wife spent all that money? That was a Bribe, plain and Simple! Now we have a Judge ensnared in all this…Who saw that coming?

• otto matsch says:

If it is true that the judge has a personal relationship with Strzok, who apparently appears before him seeking FISA warrants his judgment may not be good enough to ramain on the bench.

• Kris says:

May not be good enough???? I believe bribing a judge is illegal!!

• nbkilgore says:

Otto, not trying be a smarty, but Strzok and FISC Judge is well established. I’ve dug through the text dump of Strzok/L.Page so much to the point of almost understanding their methodology of thought process, their MO and their codependency of each other. The text chat, like Sun Dance often states paints a picture and the more you look at it, you start to see every detail, brush strokes and sometimes not so refined paint mix. Peter Strzok clearly makes his friendship well known to Lisa Page where they go over the depth of that friendship and Strzok sees it as a conflict of interest, but Lisa Page Doesn’t. Lisa views it as no conflicts of interest, but Peter still has doubts (Peter is very insecure and always solicits Lisa’s reassurance), Lisa tells Peter that she will discuss the matter with Jim (third person to soon be made aware of the existence of friendship). Lisa texts back the following day and tells Peter, there is no problem as long as everything is above board. Jim is Jim Backer, Lisa’s confidante’. Strzok is forever smoozhing up to McCabe because Peter feels Bill will be promoted into McCabe’s position when he retires and Peter feels he has earned the rights to Bill Priestep’s position and the pay that goes with it (he’s not happy that he is still at the GS-15 pay grade and feels he’s worth the GS-17 PG). The text dump is worthy of a book, codependency, affair, greed, criminality and coveting! Cheers!

• capnrusty says:

OnceFired:

Don’t get me wrong, I think McCabe should serve time. But, regarding your statement as to funds not used in a campaign, visit the following link to see how much Jill McCabe got from McAuliffe’s pac (“Common Good”) and how much was spent on a campaign managing firm in Philadelphia (Shor Johnson Magnus). It doesn’t look like she kept anything.

• eagledriver50 says:

The amount on that document comes to 2.811 Mil…and she received 750,000. Thangs that make one go HUMMMMMMM!!!!

• 4sure says:

I do not see any thing showing money spent. Just collected. I could only download the pdf report, and it only showed contributions. Until I see a report of distributions, I am not buying that she spent over 2 million on a local district state sen. campaign which makes it
            a small potatoes campaign. How could she have spent more money on one campaign than had been raised by all candidates since 2003? It was a money laundering operation to pay off her FBI husband.

“Since 2003, candidates for Virginia State Senate District 13 have raised a total of $1,962,231. Candidates who raised money in contributions earned $218,026 on average. All figures come from Follow the Money.”

• woodstuff says:

Did anyone check the money contributed under the table by Soros et al? Cash? Cayman Islands? Swiss-type bank account? Secret safe in basement? From his FBI job, he would know the best way to hide his ill-gotten gains.

• WSB says:

There are a lot of us at the Treehouse who have sutmised Contreras is part of this cabal. No solid proof yet, however there are some very leading insinuations in those texts. I also believe there are more judges in this same position.

Waiting patiently and popping.

• cali says:

@WSB: I agree with you!

Think about it – these texts were withheld from Flynn and his defense team. I suspect that judge Sullivan was involved if not the one to force the recusal of Cotreras.
          His fist step after that was to put the case of Flynn on hold and demanded Mueller to provide “all exculpatory evidence'” to Flynn’s legal team.
          Flynn will be shortly or rather very soon exonerated based on Mueller withholding that evidence of basically collusion between Contreras and Strzok.

Mike Flynn went to loudmouth Maxine Waters district yesterday campaigning for Navarro. It set off Waters and the collective Mockingbird media. Imagine that!
          I see it as the omen of a short order exoneration of Flynn and reversed charges against the involved plotters. 🙂

• WSB says:

With great anticipation! I wonder if Flynn had sny knowledge of the FISA end of this debacle? I also wonder how Collyer is handling this internally?

We’ll just have to wait, I suppose, while being immensely entertained by Flynn in enemy territory!!!!

• Pam Pugmire says:

I think Contreras was put on as a FISC court on purpose, so they would have a “friendly” judge at their disposal. Just look at the timing of his appointment.

• WSB says:

Same. And Tanya Chutkan is another. She is on the DC Circuit and was just taken off another Fusion GPS case.

How many more? I would look at every single appointee.

2. The Boss says:

I think the slogan for the Big Ugly – which I believe is beginning tonight – will be: “The System is Rigged!” Trump used that phrase often during the campaigns, and it resonated. It’s an easily understood basis for all that will follow.

I offer this only as my contribution to the many treepers who have been wondering how all this corruption, intrigue and criminality will be explained in a way that cuts through the chaff rockets and electronic countermeasures being used non-stop to hide the truth.

• Marygrace Powers says:

Perfect slogan/EVERYONE understands RIGGED.

• Phil aka Felipe says:

“The System is Rigged!”

YUGE understatement, Boss.

• talkietina says:

I believe the big ugly started a few week ago, but okay, if you say tonight. Who am I to argue?

• talkietina says:

I say the slogan should be, The System is Lame.

Everybody already knows it is rigged, sheesh.

• Bruce Fauth says:

Two things, totally unrelated, but BIG!
        This firing rocks the Establishment to the core. Mc wasn’t allowed to skate.
        And, secondly, as Sundance pointed out, cutting off inflated pension is just the beginning. Sessions’ wording really suggests perjury (and hopefully a whole lot more) charges are in Mc’s future.

• oncefiredbrass says:

Think of all the Departments that Obama weaponized, Treasury, State, EPA, etc. Greg Hunter did an interview with a retired CIA and he said this is so ingrained in the system that Senators, Congressman, Bureaucrats and now Judges that this could cause a Major Constitutional Crisis if not handled correctly. Interviews like that I usually take with a grain of salt, but maybe the guy was right! All the money the Clinton Foundation took in they could buy anyone and now we have the new book by Peter Schweitzer about Kerry & Biden’s sons getting Billion Dollar contracts right after visits to Foreign Countries by the above. The term that I read a lot here: “There are Trillions of Dollars at stake!”

• brh82 says:

Tonight I read an explanation of the corruption, intrigue and criminality in the National Review: https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/03/russia-collusion-real-story-hilla
      It is very long and, as much as I have read here and on the web, I kept feeling like a salesman was trying to sell me something that was too involved and reeking of spooks and mostly suspicions, rather than facts, and I actually grew bored to bits and flummoxed because the Ohrs were never mentioned and I wondered then what else might have been left out. To tease the truth out is impossible, at least for me, until I see the back-up documents that got the FISA warrants. Nowhere. except here, have i read that the Carter Page Warrant was a certain class that allowed them to spy on everyone involved with Trump. I think that’s really important. Carter Page was a pawn in the set-up, and evidently made a fool of himself on the MSM shows. I can now see why the Democrats see the whole thing as a cover-up of Trumps dalliance with the Russians. But mostly I can see how incredibly lucky we have been that Sundance is so great at turning a really complex puzzle into a story that makes sense. Sundance is the ONLY one who could write the screenplay!

• trialbytruth says:

Everyone abd two hops I beleive. Carter Page— his circle of contacts in Trump group— Kevin Bacon

• eagledriver50 says:

A mark of a GOOD ANALYST IS TO PRESENT COMPLEX ISSUES IN A COHESIVE PATTERN that makes or disallows any another conclusion(s)…Lawyers use too much legalese. Reporters, NOPE…they are frustrated authors… However, I have deliberately left out what the other one is. I figured this out a long time ago. Tango Yankee SD on your many thoughts and essays on all this corruption. You are a National Treasure Chest…My Prayers and Thank you for all that you do…

• I too read that National Review story and I agree that it was pretty tough reading, but I think it was a pretty good compendium of information.

Luckily I accidentally discovered the Treehouse fairly recently and I think that Sundance is, hands down, the best researcher and writer out there.

3. Minnie says:

Thank you, Sundance.

Your well-structured analysis and commentary are what keep me coming back to the Treehouse.

And, of course, our fellow Treepers who share wisdom, knowledge and enlightenment, as well.

You, all my fellow Deplorables, ROCK
    🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸

Gratitude.

• Kenji says:

Sundance can do all that fancy thinkin and whatnot … me? My arm’s getting tired from honing the razor sharp points of my pitchfork. I want to get straight to the penalty phase as soon as all them college boys finish their chess games.

• backwoodsgirl123 says:

Although what you say is true about Sundance, I personally appreciate a little outrage once in awhile, because if I don’t get outraged once in awhile, I’ll go back to life as normal and ignore the talking heads on the news (which irritate me to no end, even Hannity).

It’s easier to get more concerned about my garden, my chickens, my rabbits and my sewing machines which have been sitting idle because I’ve been using my extra time to keep up on all of these scandals!

We are in a dangerous drought right now and our well water is getting nasty. The neighbors who burned down their rental property this winter, are still in the process of trying to catch the neighborhood on fire! No kidding!

With all of the wind we’ve been having and all of the warnings of fire hazards on the news, those numbskulls actually built another fire behind their house hoping that none of the neighbors would see it and say anything. The Fire Dept. paid them a visit today, but that won’t stop them. They committed arson once, and they don’t have a lick of sense or responsibility so, we have to keep a perpetual watch on them to make sure they don’t burn the entire wooded neighborhood down.

So a little outrage at the Deep State and the Shadow Government and all of the crooks and criminals helps sometimes! LOL!

• You wouldn’t happen to live in Kansas would ya? I’m asking because what you describe in your environment sounds EXACTLY like what’s happening here in my neck of the “plains”.

• backwoodsgirl123 says:

Nope! I live in FL and they just put a new solar farm in this winter and it’s blocking out the rain on us. We already had the I-4 corridor blocking our rain, then they put a solar farm down near Okeechobee and almost dried up the water there.

I kept praying so the rain started coming up the East Coast. Too many solar farms…too many heat sinks!

• That still sounds like Kansas LOL!
            Sorry to hear about your situation. My uncle lived near Okeechobee but had to move back here do to health reasons. I don’t think he’ll be around much longer.

• backwoodsgirl123 says:

Sorry to hear about your uncle. Sorry to hear about your drought.

But if you get to praying for rain, GET SPECIFIC or you might end up with a flood!

• I have an rain story to share. I used to live in Maine and I had a dug well. One year, after I got divorced, I decided to rent my house out for the winter and do a cross country drive, staying south. So, I had the renters lined up but that year we were having a drought and my well was dry. I was lugging water in from my neighbors, but no way could I rent out the house under these circumstances.

So, I heard about this Native American Medicine man; actually he was a white man but he had been trained by a legitimate real deal Medicine Man (I think Sioux). There was this Native American store down the way from me, run by a Native American, so I stopped in one day and asked if he knew how to get a hold of this man. I explained my situation. He told me that the white man Medicine Man was legit, but he had a wife who thought people were taking advantage of him. You are supposed to give him something in exchange for his work, traditionally tobacco, but his wife would try to extort money. So, she wouldn’t let him talk to anyone who called. But, he gave me his phone number any ways.

So, I went home and I called the Medicine Man. I got a phone answering machine. I explained my situation and asked if he could do anything to help. No one ever returned my phone call. But, the next day, in spite of a weather forecast for continued drought, it started raining. Slow at first, and then a deluge that went on for a couple of days! My well was overflowing.

Shortly after that, I went back to the store. I told the store owner what happened. He never looked up at me, just looking down at the counter, and he said, “Must be coincidence”.

I rented my house and had my first winter away from Maine in many many years!

• backwoodsgirl123 says:

LOL! Now THAT is some story!
                  When I lived up north, I had planted two apple trees, but they were just starting to bear fruit and I really wanted some apple butter.

An older lady friend said, “Well, don’t you have a pear tree?”

I said yes, but the pears are as hard as a rock.

So, she told me that they would make great pear butter. HOWEVER, a bunch of hornets had moved onto my property and they were eating all of the pears.

I noticed that when it rained, they would go away. And the weather man said were were to expect a sprinkle or two.

So, I got my jeans rolled up to my knees, got a trash bag and cut out holes for my head and arms and put it on and gathered all of the ice cream pails that I could lay hands on.

And I asked the Lord if He would make it rain hard enough and long enough for me to get out there and pick enough pears to make some pear butter.

So, it started sprinkling and I’m standing out there at a distance watching those hornets munch on my pears.

And I prayed again, “Lord, those hornets are eating my pears! I need more rain please! In Jesus name.”

And I waited a minute or two and it started coming down like you wouldn’t believe and all of the hornets left.

I picked 5 pails of pears and I thanked God for it but a nearby town flooded!

• eagledriver50 says:

I feel your pain…Morons in my complex are going to build a solar farm, across the street and become their own COOP TO RUN THE DAMN STREET LIGHTS…Because it is costing too much. The acreage is substantial but there are a lot of flying friends that will soon be fried to save money on street lights. WHAT A PITA!!!

• Kenji says:

Too bad you two don’t live in CA here with me, in the belly of the beast. Cause HERE … we get the Drought Monitor tellin us that we’re STILL in the grips of a (Jerry Brown, Global Warming induced) “drought” that never ends … despite being in the midst of a two-week long deluge of rain and snow. In fact, most of the Sierra was impassable today as blizzard conditions dropped another 4feet of drought. You should BE so lucky as to suffer a (never ending) CA drought …

• In California, I’m guessing?

4. evergreen says:

How much will McCabe’s insider FBI scoop net for a book advance? Is that why FBI peers recommended termination? Make the best of a bad situation; i.e., make McCabe a Trump martyr to command interference?

• The Boss says:

McCabe’s advance on any book will get eaten up in legal fees. The book, assuming one’s written, will likely be used as evidence against the arrogant ass.

• backwoodsgirl123 says:

There is no way to make McCabe a martyr. He broke the law.

• Chickficshun says:

The MSM will make him a martyr. Already are. They are actual tweets starting to make thevrounds suggesting “go fund” account for him.

Sigh.

• backwoodsgirl123 says:

Oh, you have got to be kidding me!

But that’s okay! They’ll never raise enough money to replace his pension!

• Convert says:

Oh yes they will…from the same college professors and other fools who financed all of Jill Stein’s recounts and watch Maddow every night. And that’s great. Less money available for DNC.

• care137 says:

He doesn’t need a pension. He’s got 2 mansions, 4 luxe cars and is worth 11 million at present. Yeah, I don’t know how he got all of that out of a govt wage either. P.S. His wife works for the govt also.

• webgirlpdx says:

Too funny. Let the stupid liberals give their own money than our taxpayers cash. Although I’m sure he and Jilly still have the McAuliff/Clinton money stashed in the bank somewhere.

• Kenji says:

I don’t see any (white) coconspirators attaining martyrdom … not even HER. The Real-racial identity-politic of the NEW Democrap Party only assigns martyrdom to people (ov culler). Obama – martyr. Lynch – Martyr. Rice – iffy Martyr (too much baggage carried for HER). No … these FOOLS will ALL be cut free by the NEW Anti-white-privilege Apartheid Socialist-Democrap Party of America.

• I wonder how the ‘clock’ plays into all of this.
        For instance, my understanding is that unless he is fired VERY soon, McCabe will be able to retire on his Federal pension, which apparently would be forfeit IF he were to be fired.
        We shall see . Once he hits the magic date and retires, he’s home free as far as his pension is concerned.
        I understand that the HildeBeast is also counting down to a ‘statute of limitations’ date that would make it impossible to prosecute her for her numerous instances of Gross Negligence in handling classified information.
        I am hoping that Justice will be Served.
        The Lawbreakers should be Punished, not allowed to walk away because the bureaucracy moved so slowly. After all, if it were a regular working stiff that did ANY of this, he would be Under the Jail.

• Tegan says:

Book advance….best way to launder $$$$$.

5. deepdivemaga says:

The weeds is where the magic happens. Stay grounded Treepers, keep your roots in the ground. Your roots will hold us steady throughout this storm. Stay vigilant.

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

Tree branches break off in storms. The view is nice from up there, but falling is hazardous to your health and can be fatal.
      It is safer to hang out near the ground.

6. Leon0112 says:

Do we find out who the prosecutor is when the IG report comes out? Or only when the indictments start coming out?

7. A2 says:

Outrage=$$$$$

8. Marygrace Powers says:

sd you are a gem.

Thanks for all your 24/7/365 hard work.

Hope you are well/feeling better/GOD BLESS YOU.

• fleporeblog says:

It absolutely has been a good week for our country, our President and the few White Hats in Congress, DOJ, NSA and FBI!

I truly believe that the White Hats were so disgusted by what happened on November 30th to General Michael Flynn that they said from this point forward we are going to go on attack. I am grateful for that because so much has been revealed over the past three and a half months. Which lead to our AG firing the POS “Andy” McCabe this evening. A victory in a battle as we continue to win the war.

White Hat Congressmen have been out their pounding the pavement every chance they get. Rep. Devin Nunes, Matt Gaetz, Jim Jordan, Ron DeSantis, Bob Goodlatte, Senator Grassley and Ron Johnson.

I believe in my heart that our President will see to it that every single person that tried to destroy him, his family, his friends (General Flynn) will pay the ultimate price. PDJT believes in loyalty. For him it is a two way street. General Mike Flynn was absolutely loyal to our President throughout the campaign and while he was President Elect. Our President will repay the great General with justice and other perks that we will never be aware of.

That repayment started this evening!

9. MACAULAY says:

It is very hard to follow it all…for a simple Jeffersonian Deplorable like me.

But, it seems like its been a good week for America. Not sure. But seems like it has.

McCabe’s Statement shows me he was one of the Black Hats…now a desperate Black Hat. That’s a good thing.

10. David Johnson says:

Sorry, not buying it. After all the bull we’ve been fed, and the withholding of so many relevant facts, we have a right to expect answers. Top Secret classifications and redactions don’t seem to ever be used to protect sensitive information, unless your definition of sensitive information is hiding criminality from the American people. It didn’t disturb anyone ( enough to do anything ) when Hillary did the stuff she did with a private server, and we still know next to nothing about official behavior with Fast and Furious, Benghazi, Lois Lerner, Anthony Weiner, and on and on it goes. It seems the only people who have no right to know are the people. We have had a decade of deep state shenanigans and it is time we were allowed in on the scam. Enough is enough. If it’s a problem, it’s their problem.

• sundance says:

Hey knucklehead, try reading. Nothing is withheld. Lazy congressional tools just need to take their ass to the DOJ and do their jobs. Nothing is being withheld.

However, if they want to remove evidence in a criminal case, then it needs to be redacted. Duh.

Some gullible knuckleheads, like you, just need to be perpetually outraged – and Sean Hannity counts on you for his audience.

11. Ari says:

Hannity, Limbaugh and Fox News INVENTED #BatteredConservativeSyndrome

Later came Levin, Coulter, Savage, etc. You can’t be a MAGA supporter and a supporter of those individuals.

12. missilemom says:

So Oversight Committee would not walk over to DOJ to look at unredacted Text messages. Damning.

13. JoD says:

Slap!….Thanks, I needed that!

14. honestyoz says:

It could be that McCabe did not cooperate or it could be that they have so much hard evidence they dont need him to. I am betting and hoping on the later.

15. ed357 says:

I keep wanting someone to investigate 0bama using Fusion GPS to get opposition dirt on the Romney Presidential Campaign…..and people wonder how Fusion came to the attention of Hitlery and the dnc.

• Yes, I’d like to know why Romney choked! Perhaps what they had on him had some truth in it?

• backwoodsgirl123 says:

He didn’t choke! They recorded what he stated at a fund raiser and it got sent to the media and the Conservatives didn’t like it much! Parts of it were played on TV!

And the part where he talks about the North American Union??? Doesn’t talk against it!

Full Mitt Romney Fundraiser Video Part One (36:39)

Full Mitt Romney Fundraiser Video Part Two (31:04)

• BocephusRex says:

This totally explains why Romney destroyed B Hussein in the first debate and then let him skate in the rest – I could not believe I was watching the same candidate. This is the reason.

• BocephusRex says:

• lizzyp says:

…and why, just when big payments were being funneled, by DNC and Team Hillary, to Fusion through P-C- why was OFA also making big payments to P-C? The timing is just too big a coincidence for me to believe it is just a coincidence. Particularly since, as you said, OFA had paid Fusion for this kind of work before.

16. Jeff22 says:

Actors, people are playing the game. I believe certain people are being fed certain information on purpose to create the outrage and anger. Mike Cernovitch said earlier today McCabe wasnt gonna get fired. He was probably fed that information on purpose.In other words, keeping people tuned into the world’s greatest soap opera aka President Trump. You have to keep the public in tune and interested. After all in today’s day age people have the attention span of a goldfish. I wish more attention was being paid to the mass censorship going on with social media. Since when was it ok to discriminate people over their political beliefs? Private entity my a$$. Imagine how much worse things would be if it were President Hillary.

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

“more attention was being paid to the mass censorship going on with social media”

People are working on the “Internet Bill of Rights”.

PDJT needs to get some appointments through first. Dr. Jerome Corsi covers that quite a bit on his “Q” decoding sessions on Youtube, since he has been a victim as well.

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

“Imagine how much worse things would be if it were President Hillary.”

Under BHO’s “Net Neutrality”, most likely this site would not exist now, or would be terminated sometime soon for being subversive against the government. That is how bad.

These people accuse PDJT and us of everything they actually are and do. Which, in a way, makes it easy for us to know what they are up to.

• Turranos says:

You are spot on Jeff.

17. Rodney G. Graves says:

The FBI and DoJ folks implicated would do well to remember that the Criminal Justice System exists primarily to protect the accused. The alternative is boiling pitch and feathers.

18. I actually found this web site because I did a search on something Hannity had mentioned..
    and I found you guys…

He is good for something

19. I’m guilty too! But, I am redeemed when I come here for common sense :p

20. Bree says:

Thank you Sundance.

21. bulwarker says:

GOP false outrage is good campaign material but fails at getting #*$! done. I’ll say this about Sessions, he gave up a safe and cushy Senate position to take over as top law-dog. Disregard any of his former colleges who now have a bone to pick. Congressional committees are for show, fundraising, and earning appearances on Hannity. Putting your legacy on the line to clean up the DOJ is a thankless job and Jeff took it.

22. Missing Andrew says:

Meet Lisa H Barsoomian

Lisa H Barsoomian a US Attorney that graduated from Georgetown Law she’s a protege of James Comey and Robert Muller

Barsoomian with her boss R Craig Lawrence represented Bill Clinton in 1998 Lawrence also represented
    Robert Muller three times
    James Comey five times
    Barack Obama 45 times
    Kathleen Sebelius 56 times
    Bill Clinton 40 times and
    Hillary Clinton 17 times
    between 1998 and 2017

Barsoomian herself represented the FBI at least five times

You may be saying to yourself, okay who cares, who cares about the work history of this Barsoomian woman.

Apparently someone does.
    Someone out there cares so much that they’ve purged all Barsoomian court documents for her Clinton representation in Hamburg vs. Clinton in 1998 and its appeal in 1999 from the DC District and Appeals court dockets

Someone out there cares so much that the internet has been purged of all information pertaining to Barsoomian.

Historically this indicates that the individual is a protected CIA operative.

Additionally Lisa Barsoomian has specialized in opposing Freedom of Information Act requests on behalf of the intelligence community

And although Barsoomian has been involved in hundreds of cases representing the DC Office of the US Attorney her email address is Lisa Barsoomian at NIH gov.

The NIH stands for National Institutes of Health.

This is a tactic routinely used by the CIA to protect an operative by using another government organization to shield their activities.

It’s a cover, so big deal right, I mean what does one more attorney with ties to the US intelligence community really matter.

I mean with Trump and his
    recent tariffs on Chinese steel and aluminum imports,
    the border wall,
    DACA,
    everything coming out of California,
    the Uniparty unrelenting opposition to President Trump,
    the Clapper leaks,
    the Comey leaks,
    Attorney General Jeff Sessions recusal and subsequent 14 month nap with occasional forays into the marijuana legalization mix,
    and last but not least Muller’s never-ending investigation into collusion between the Trump team and the Russians

Why does Barsoomian, CIA operative, merit any mention

BECAUSE

she is Assistant Attorney General Rod Rosenstein’s WIFE

That’s why.

Barsoomian’s loyalties are tainted.

How could this not have influenced Rosenstein?

This clearly violates the appearance of impropriety attorney’s rules?

Both owe their careers as US attorneys to Muller, Obama, Bush, and the Clintons.

impartiality? that’s impossible.

Rod Rosenstein has no business involving himself in the Hillary Clinton-DNC funded Steel dossier, and the ongoing Russia investigation.

Much less the selection of his mentor and his wife’s mentor Robert Muller as Special Counsel.

The rules of ethics, funny, required his refusal.

Click to access 2017-05-22-Lisa-Barsoomian-represented-William-J-Clinton-98-cv-01459-TPJ-06-11-1998-PACER-accessed-May-22-2017.pdf

Click to access 2017-05-20-R-Craig-Lawrence-DC-Appeals-Court-Docket-PACER-accessed-May-20-2017.pdf

• Kenji says:

Yikes! Sounds frightening (and depressing) … but help me out here … what is her role in all of this? Just another garden variety swamp creature with a high-fallootin law degree ? Or something more nefarious.

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

Personally I would teeter towards the more nefarious side of the equation. The treason runs wide and it runs deep.
        Makes you wonder what Rep. Nunes and Rep. Goudy have seen in those SCIFs that makes their heads spin..

• Turranos says:

Thank you Andrew.

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

That is why “Q” has been saying “FOLLOW THE WIVES”.
      Recently I found out about her legal representation of those people. I did not know of the CIA connections, though.

Rooting out the “deep state” corruption of the CIA in domestic affairs is going to be like trying to get rid of Japanese knotweed
      ——————————————
      The invasive root system and strong growth can damage concrete foundations, buildings, flood defences, roads, paving, retaining walls and architectural sites. It can also reduce the capacity of channels in flood defences to carry water.[16]

It is a frequent colonizer of temperate riparian ecosystems, roadsides and waste places. It forms thick, dense colonies that completely crowd out any other herbaceous species and is now considered one of the worst invasive exotics in parts of the eastern United States. The success of the species has been partially attributed to its tolerance of a very wide range of soil types, pH and salinity. Its rhizomes can survive temperatures of −35 °C (−31 °F) and can extend 7 metres (23 ft) horizontally and 3 metres (9.8 ft) deep, making removal by excavation extremely difficult. The plant is also resilient to cutting, vigorously resprouting from the roots.

Japanese knotweed has a large underground network of roots (rhizomes). To eradicate the plant the roots need to be killed. All above-ground portions of the plant need to be controlled repeatedly for several years in order to weaken and kill the entire patch. Picking the right herbicide is essential, as it must travel through the plant and into the root system below.

• Other than your comment about AG Sessions, brilliant research. Thanks.

• Marygrace Powers says:

Day 55.3. Lisa Barsoomian – FBI FOiA Shot Blocker : TruthLeaks …
      Dec 14, 2017 – 1 post
      … lobbying and inspyder trading opportunities (HRCratline); the Dyncorp Harvest; Awan-Contra–the Pakistani ISI Spy Ring In Congress Being Protected By Our Government; Uranium One; FISA Abuse; Corruption; Fusion GPS and politiclal reprisals; Project Cassandra and Human/Drug/Organ Trafficking; …
      Transcript of George Webb Video Series Part 226 “Hillary … 1 post Dec 17, 2017
      Transcript of George Webb Video Series Part 225 “Hillary … 1 post Dec 16, 2017
      More results from http://www.reddit.com

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

The page “Lisa H Barsoomian” does not exist. You can ask for it to be created, but consider checking the search result below to see whether the topic is already covered.

Rod Rosenstein
      Solicitor General of the United States. Rosenstein is married to Lisa Barsoomian, an Armenian American lawyer who works for the National Institutes
      37 KB (3,039 words) – 04:58, 13 March 2018

23. Blue Moon says:

I don’t know if in the end McCabe will serve any time. One thing is for sure though-they are closing in on the crooked media being involved in almost all of this. McCabe is a good start but having a bunch of media people indicted for their involvement in all of this would be priceless. JMO

24. Hmmm….interesting QAnon post from 3/15 – not to mention THREE posts of “Booom, Booom, Boom”:

@[19][1st]
    @[3][1st]
    The LINK.
    [John Perry Barlow]
    [2]
    [3]
    [4]
    WE HAVE THE SUB.
    HOSTAGE RELEASE.
    1000 pieces.

25. StuckInBlue says:

Ginned-up-outrage has another name: Useful Deception. Don’t be a useful idiot.

26. scott467 says:

“The Professional Outrage Machine is Going Bananas…”

__________________

I would never have known, if I hadn’t read it here.

You’d be surprised how easy it is to not watch MSM propaganda or read MSM propaganda.

And like everyone else here, I care more about this stuff than 95% of the population.

Nobody cares what the ‘professional outrage machine’ is doing.

Nobody.

It’s the sound of one hand clapping.

A show that they put on for themselves, because they’re the only ones watching.

27. Tejas Rob says:

Thanks for the reminder to keep our powder dry Sundance. But the lions are hungry, we must eat. This is but a snack.

I will heed the advice of the old bull however and walk down the hill.

28. Bull Durham says:

Please, re-read his articles. He’s spot on, erudite and has great insights into the machinations of this enormous scandal. He understands the Swamp’s depth and currents.

• scott467 says:

“There are a lot of folks who comment without knowing how things really work. Sundance is teaching you the inside story, showing you the path through the fog and lies, mirrors and smoke.”

___________________

And I certainly appreciate that.

But sometimes it’s like watching the water seep into the Titanic. We can wax poetically about how the ship is filling with water, how the pressure builds on load-bearing structures, how the ship will implode once it reaches a given depth, etc., etc.

But at some point, you have to snap out of it and take some freakin’ ACTION, or you’re just along for the ride, going down with the ship.

29. emet says:

• scott467 says:

“While The Stork, Lisa Gums, and the rest of the mob busied themselves with toppling our republic, and attending cocktail parties was there anyone doing anything of benefit for the average deplorable?”

___________________

I’ll take that one for $500, Alex:

What is ‘No’?

30. Psycho Monkee says:

Tell your friends; come to the TreeHouse and enjoy the view. Generally speaking, SD is 2,3,4 days ahead of El Rushbo, Mad Mark, Hawkn’ Hannity and that crowd. Knowing the factoids ahead of the squawkers shtick is comforting. 🇺🇸❤️

• Steve in Lewes says:

Spot on. That’s why we don’t watch Hannity, Ingraham, etc much anymore because we hear from them what we read here on CTH days if not weeks ago; it’s like we already knew that! Dobbs unfortunately is getting the same! Oh well, the best thing about these guys is that they are for PDJT mostly..I do enjoy Tucker though, his format is mostly different and not the perpetual screaming except when he gets into with those loony libs he has on…and that for me is mostly funny entertainment, which at that time of the day I’m ready for funny..don’t like going to bed all hyped up about things I can’t do anything about. I get enough politics during the day..at night, relax with wife and doggie, and watch something entertaining helps me sleep deep and get ready for the next day.

31. Troublemaker10 says:

I wasn’t outraged over how they found the info….I was outraged at what the found.

32. truthseeker55653788213 says:

I wonder how the ‘clock’ figures into all of this.
    HildeBeast is nearing a statute of limitations date where she can avoid prosecution on her many instances of Gross Negligence in handling secret information.
    I would like to see Justice done, and the Guilty punished.
    But… it sure looks like the bureaucracy will move slowly enough that all the ‘Rats will get away scot-free, and will sit there laughing at us.

• Tejas Rob says:

>McCabe is on the cusp of retiring, but if he gets fired (VERY soon) he may forfeit his retirement.<

McCabe was fired tonight.

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

“HildeBeast is nearing a statute of limitations date where she can avoid prosecution on her many instances of Gross Negligence in handling secret information”

There are probably a dozen more besides that and there is no statute of limitations on murder. Her mishandling of Special Access Protocol items reportedly resulted in the deaths of foreign assets.

• Maquis says:

And considering that putting everything on a “private” server was essentially running a classified data clearinghouse for bad actors worldwide, she is quilty of treason and espionage. No statute of limitations there.

And that’s merely the tip of a very large iceberg.

• E says:

The statute in conspiracies is ongoing based on the last criminal act(s) as long as it’s ongoing.

• Kris says:

There is a whole bunch of sealed indictments ready to come into the light, I’m sure they reserved one for the “HildeBeast”!!! At least I hope the hell there is!!

33. Beenthere says:

Looking at the McCabe firing at another angle.

34. SPMI says:

Are with Sundance 1000%.
    Praying for Hannity and Carter to shut the
    f*ck up and listen.
    Stop comparing Trump to the bad guys.
    If DJ TRUMP did this or that or the other thing …
    JUST GIVE US THE UNREDACTED TRUTH
    and sign off.

35. formerdem says:

Sundance is a real help.

36. littlequilterkitty says:

Thanks Sundance to your excellent logic and sound reasoning!

37. Andy says:

Oversight imo means when the Congress subpoenas information, it’s provided to the committee. That means the DOJ/FBI boxes it up and carries it to the committee, not the committee members having to go to the DOJ/FBI to look at it. I believe in full transparency by government. Nunes subpoenaed information relevant to his investigation, and the FBI/DOJ/Sessions/Rosenstein stonewalled him for 4 months. What arrogance! He gave them one last chance to comply before holding them in contempt. One of the main reasons we have the FISA problem is because of the absolute secrecy they operate in. We need full transparency, no excuses, no foot dragging. It bothers me none if Jeff Sessions or the DOJ/FBI get their toes stepped on or feelings hurt.

As for the criminal conduct Nunes’ committee is reviewing, the committee has a right to everything. No redactions. Full transparency.

• daughnworks247 says:

But….. that’s the point of the article. They had access. The Repubs just could not remove unredacted evidence which will probably be used for criminal prosecutions.
      I get it.

38. LibertyONE says:

As the little Dutch boy once said ( and no one would believe him) …”The dam is about to burst. I can’t plug the hole any more with my finger”. They laughed and then DROWNED. Just like here!!!!!!

39. daughnworks247 says:

Sundance is right, again and again.
    If we want actual results, the process must be followed perfectly.
    Gestation period for elephants is longer than most other creatures.
    Keep your eye on the prize. No distractions.

Twice tonight, I heard a pundit shriek, “I want to see the proof on that”, about different topics. I thought, it’s none of our business at this point. DOJ does not lay out their case before the American people BEFORE it’s presented in court of jurisdiction.

Hat tip to Sundance on the “selected Repub” du jour for the false indignation. Let’ see if we can spot the next one on our own.

40. Arkindole says:

At least for me, when I watch Hannity it’s now more about what he misses than he exposes. That’s thanks to this site. But, we have to consider everyone outside–it takes a lot (tremendous amount) of repeating for people to pay attention and learn. That’s my only excuse for his showboating as I watch. And, I don’t trust Sara Carter further than I can throw a stick. I’d rather see Sheryl Attkinson be the designated hitter.

If you watch the segment last night with Jim Jordan and DeSantis, what is striking is that they merely sat back and didn’t offer much other than smiles (Jordan), one correction to Hannity’s interuption (Jordan) and some general conceptual comments about degrading the reputation of the agency (DeSantis). That’s pretty remarkable considering that the Contrearas info was just released yesterday. It’s also pretty clear from previous interviews that they don’t have any need for a “fall back” position to Gowdy’s expertise on anything, other than occasionally mentioning the fact that he read the original FISA.

(Sigh) At least one of the bad guys is now gone–it will keep everyone riled up over the weekend as they get some green beer and corned beef.

41. TomR,Worc,MA,USA says:

I have to go have some tooth extractions done this morning (ouchie!!) ….. so I do not have time to go through the entire comments right now….. Have the usual suspects “Howling” about Jeff Sessions shown up on this thread to have a nice fat slice of “humble pie”? I hope so. I am a very patient person most of the time, but they have begun to get under my skin.

• dave says:

Isn’t it refreshing to not have the usual morons shrieking “Fire Sessions!!!! He’s a deep state plant!!!!
      Well, maybe they’re not morons. Maybe they’re trolls.

42. trialbytruth says:

43. KeithInTampa says:

One of your best, succinct and “Spot On” columns in a while Sundance! Thus, the reason that the CTH is “Go To” Media and Joe-Dan “Jorge” Gorman continues to sing your praises!

44. bitterlyclinging says:

That little textual repartee between Page and Strzok regarding the Contreras cocktail party tete a tete is going to lead straight to Buraq Hussein Obama, they were simply setting Mike Flynn up for his political destruction according to Hussein Obama’s desires.
    Remember, the Nazis left nothing in writing regarding the execution of the Holocaust, they all implicitly knew what to do next.

45. bocephusrex says:

Dropped in on a raging leftist site to see all the demands for McCabe to ‘sue and get the pension he is due”. I’m no attorney but I don’t think they understand how the legal system works – he would be opening up even more of his (and perhaps his wife’s) sordid life and shenanigans (private correspondence etc) to the DOJ – and I’m pretty sure he would not care to do that –

46. Mike13 says:

It doesn’t matter how Sessions plays the game.

Whatever game he is playing, it needs to be out for public consumption before mid term elections. Based on what’s in public domain already, people need to go to jail. If indictments don’t roll out by then, DNC will likely be in control of the House and everything will be buried politically.

Clock is ticking. No escaping this political timeline.

• Doc Moore says:

Timing is everything. November is long time off when measured in units of public memory retention time. I agree with you completely, but I would bet a car that there are computer models running non-stop in Trumpland, models designed to optimize every move to have max impact on the mid-term votes.

47. ed357 says:

What if the McCabe firing was a message to someone to “fully” cooperate….????

Say Priestap, et al…..????

48. jameswlee2014 says:

Struck. A. Nerve.

49. van winkle says:

Okay got it Sundance! [obtw, i have stopped watched Hannity. i watch the Ledger on OAN].
    So then it is safe to say that Sessions IS doing his job? And when Trump calls him to task it is all
    smoke to detract from the real behind the scenes work going on, making it seem like nothing is happening. Point….Counterpoint!!

• I really like Sundance.. but there he is failing to give credit where credit is due.. Sundance spouts just as much BS as Hannity, Carter and Solomon.. for Christ’s sake, without Hannity constantly beating up on the Vile Media and Deep State, Sundance would have nothing to crow about.. Sundance reaches what? maybe a viewer-ship of a million.. Hannity is reaching 20 to 30 times that.. before you start throwing darts at Hannity and Rush for that matter, remember, we the Trumpsters need our pound of flesh on a daily basis.. just saying!

• Bob- I only recently started reading Conservative Treehouse and the amazing work of the inestimable Sundance. For anyone to claim that “Sundance spouts as much BS as Hannity, Carter, Solomon…….” is a disgraceful bit of sanctimonious crap and I am shocked that you could post such a vile claim and expect to maintain any credibility whatsoever.

By profession I am a technical researcher and writer, mostly working for attorneys who do complex, high end litigation. In all my years of doing this, I have never seen ANYONE do the kind of meticulous research and writing that is put out by Sundance (and presumably his staff) on a daily basis.

My fondest hope is that someone on the Trump team who knows what they’re doing, is reading the Treehouse and taking notes. Sundance has absolutely made their case for them. He has done ALL the work, right down to the footnotes, and served it up on a silver platter. All that Jeff Sessions or any of them has to do is a cut and paste job at this point.

For that matter, they should hire Sundance for the remainder of the time Trump is in office, and pay him whatever he asks for. He is simply the best. .

50. mike murphy says:

Are you sure the former DOJ Sessions has hired HAS prosecutorial power? Or, do you still need a spec prosecutor to come in?