March 14th – 2018 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #419

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Sarah H Sanders Twitter @SHSanders45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,487 Responses to March 14th – 2018 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #419

1. PInky1920 says:

Not looking to offend, but seriously stupid people allowed the scumbag, lying fraud Conor Lamb to win; yes, yes, I know it’s not officially over, but can anyone remember an R coming from behind in an election this close, and winning? When will these idiots understand that you NEVER, EVER EVER vote for a DEMONRAT. What we have to look forward to now is every treasonous rat out there will be running as a “Pro2A, ProfLife, “democrat”, with impeachment as their number one goal. Hatred on steroids. How can people be so stupid? Ther are NO Prolife DemonRATS. There are NO Pro2A demonRATS. Only poseurs. Watch and see. I am sickened by the stupidity. PResident Trump doesn’t deserve such treachery as seen in PA and Alabama also. I’m old now, so I may not even make another presidential election, and I’m glad; glad that I won’t have to watch stupid, ignorant people destroy their own liberties. Glad I won’t have to listen to people complain when they’re left defenseless against their own government. I curse each and every DEMONRAT voter and politician. They are too stupid to be blessed with freedom. The politicians are too evil to be allowed to even breathe. I’m sickened by the voters in PA. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

• SR says:

The fake msm can turn 1-2% vote in favor of rats and that may cost many close races. There will be end of fake msm otherwise not easy to win.

• WhistlingPast says:

Stupid, selfish, uninformed, emotionally whipped and distracted.
      Everything cunning Demonrats can usually count on.

Plus charisma-less Saccone was up against a charmer.

• LULU says:

Know it is not supposed to be fair to judge a person from photos and videos, but Saccone displays a sad sack visage and very low energy. Looks vague and disconnected. A gray little person…

• Someone here earlier talked about optics.

I know it beyond stupid to just look at a person and choose the other.
          But the Dems ran a good looking younger guy and he hit on all the Republican selling points.
          And no, I’m not saying older candidates aren’t worthy.

But in fairness, Saccone was no bundle of energy and ideas to begin with.
          I do not live there so hard to say how much work he put into winning or how agressive he was.

My opinion is just this. Dems will play every card they have to win. And unless republicans are willing to out work them, this will not end well in 2018.
          Lamb is more likely than not to be lying about his stance on important issues.
          But he sold those lies to the people in his district.

• Keebler ac says:

Expecting a rock star to run in every instance before Trump voters get on board is a losing proposition. It’s simple. We need to tell people to close their ears off to the media and stay focussed on Trump’s recommendation. People compared to Trump are not genius level and they have to respect their Team Captain’s request.

• Keebler ac says:

Tell me that the Hollywood mentality hasn’t taken a grip on senses. This is why HW has such an backward influence on the country for the worse. There is no way to compare the looks of a young guy versus an older. It’s frivolous. Condoning this practice is wrong.

• Sunshine says:

Exact. It’s a miracle Saccone got that many votes and it’s not the first time the Dems win a special election with a young fresh professional-looking candidate. It’s the new trend, looks and energy are important.
          If we look at Europe, all the recent winners are below 40-years old.

• cjzak says:

That is it. One guy is personable and upbeat and lies like Obama, with charm and a smile and the other guy is a dud personality wise so people are turned off by him. Even with PT’s rally, endorsement and encouragement for repubs to get out, make sure you vote for Saccone, to help preserve what we have won and done for you already, the PA voters didn’t do it. They needed to overcome the fraud of the Dems by making it impossible for Lamb to win. Like always in these elections. AL anyone? They didn’t. Again.

Geez louise this gets old. PA was given gifts and promises kept by the Pres. and these clueless people are willing to throw them all away just because the guy is good looking and charming. Wow they are not very bright.

• Keebler ac says:

It’s the Hollywood mentality which helped Justin Trudeau. Sad.

• Kenji says:

The guy with the better hair wins. Yes … Trump’s comb-over beat HER coif. I believe the voters remembered her dowdy, unkempt, unstyled hair phase while selling-out our country as Sec. of State. A period of HER hair that said … “I don’t give a damn about how I look … because I am a TRUE feminist”.

• lfhbrave says:

It’s obvious. They hate Bush-type globalists more than they hate the Dimms.

• Publius2016 says:

Tough being anti union in a union state too.

• kinthenorthwest says:

I posted it below, but strange that just a week ago Pennsylvania was being looked at for 100,000 illegal voters registered. Can’ help but wonder if true, how that might have affected the election.

• ibobland08 says:

As I posted earlier in the thread, there are little to no illegals in the Pittsburgh area. Most of the illegals are in the Philly area.

If there was voter fraud, it wasn’t from illegals.

• kinthenorthwest says:

Could be Illegals moving around to other areas. I will have to see if I can find it again, but earlier this year or sometime there was someone caught who not only voted more than once, but voted in several districts.
          Hey with as close as the election is, it only needs to be one %.

• ibobland08 says:

If voter fraud occurred I’d say the unions probably orchestrated it.

It would just be too obvious if illegals did it. Hispanics and foreigners stick out here like a sore thumb because the district is so lily white. Plus they would need to be bused in. With everyone having a smart phone there would be photos and videos.

• kinthenorthwest says:

Hey how many times have we seen votes from the grave.

• kinthenorthwest says:

I just remembered that the other night I was watching I think “The Voice” a guy from Mexico was on. Until he opened his month it was not noticeable. Illegals don’t always stand ou.
              But as I posted we seem to have a rash of dead people voting in elections over the last few decades.

• cjzak says:

Union people seem to be happy that PT is saving their jobs. You think union voters did this?

• ibobland08 says:

Not union members. The Unions themselves. They all supported Lamb and Unions are notorious for orchestrating voter fraud.

• Since I saw clips with a number of steelworkers who said exactly that, that they voted for Trump AND for Lamb, yes, I think union members did make a difference. I don’t see why people in here have such a hard time believing a practicing Catholic ex-marine could be pro-2A/ pro-life. He is. It’s not a stretch with that profile.

The determining factors in Lamb’s apparent win were many. He out-campaigned Saccone, knocked on more doors and didn’t take votes for granted. His campaign was more aspirational and positive. He won the contest for crowd enthusiasm. Saccone was uninspiring and projected an air of being “establishment”, while Lamb represented energy and change. Is any of this sounding familiar?

Lamb also made a gutsy move to “declare victory” while only a few hundred votes ahead, with thousands of absentee, provisional and military votes still to be counted. That’s a 50-50 coin toss bet (he would either win or not) that he won. As the uncounted votes were slowly declared, his margin of victory increased, making him look smarter than the entire MSM, which had refused to stick their necks out to name a winner. He had won the contest mentally, before the battle of Election Day began. That’s straight out of Sun Tzu. (“Every battle is won before it’s ever fought.”)

• NJ Transplant says:

There are illegals everywhere.

• ibobland08 says:

There is, but trust me, Western PA is very unique in it’s lack of illegal aliens. There are some here, but its few and far between. They just don’t come here because there isn’t a Hispanic population where they can blend in and there just isn’t the low-skill work available.

• 🍺Gunny says:

And, most of the people in Western Pa are heavily armed. And they do not want illegals.

I’m from Westmoreland County, once the most heavily armed county in the country.

Now it is # 27 …..44% of the people are armed and one the most heavily armed counties in America.

More in Pa below.

#4 Armstrong County, PA – 57.6% in America as one of most armed counties:
              #15. Franklin County, PA – 48.5%
              #27. Westmoreland Coutny, PA – 44%

• TatonkaWoman says:

Oh, PInky!! I feel your passion and anger in every word and sentence! And very much share your feelings. I just do not understand what people are thinking…or not thinking as the case actually is.

• listingstarboard says:

This was not the vote margin as the PA race, but yes, sometimes the R wins a close one!!https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/dec/21/virginia-election-tie-winner-bowl-hat

• I respectfully DISAGREE, It’s the R candidates. Names me ONE R candidate that deserved to win other than the R after there name. People are looking for someone to represent THEM not the President of either party.
      Todd Akin said that women who are victims of what he called “legitimate rape” rarely get pregnant. Loses to freaking Claire McCaskill in 2013.
      They say STUPID stuff that like 10 people are hearing and saying we’ll vote for you!! Meanwhile it is so over the top they lose.
      Even Romney 47% why say this shitz?
      The kid in PA probably lied out his asss and was a template for 2020. I hate Pigloser and I will stand up to Trump all in one sentence and win.

• mariposa323 says:

Well he’s not a prolife Democrat . People have to stop believing everything politicians say they are . Pro -life to these hypocrites promoting themselves as such doesn’t mean they aren’t for abortion rights.

• 4sure says:

Unfortunately, lying candidates are not confined to just DEMONRATS. The uniparty pubs lie through their teeth at election time and the stupid voters believe them and vote for them and then they go back to DC and govern as one party.

Yes, voters are damn STUPID and the politicians of both parties know it. That’s why I am not encouraged that the country can be saved.

Off the subject, but it proves how stupid we are.

I was in the grocery store yesterday and was behind a black woman who had her buggy overflowing from the bottom of the cart to over the top w/groceries. Over $500.00 worth. She didn’t pay a cent for them. Used her welfare card (whatever fancy name they put on it now). When I was paying CASH for my groceries, the cashier said, you just paid for that woman’s groceries, too. Cashier said 80% of the groceries sold in that store are paid for by the government. No damn wonder groceries are so high. And the woman was driving a fairly new LARGE Chevy Suburban. She was loading her groceries when I got out of store and was still loading them as I left.

Yes, we are stupid for allowing this rip off of our hard earned tax dollars to happen by voting for these lying uniparty thieves.

2. jnr2d2 says:

Best article I’ve read, for the general public, on “the big ugly. Reads like a short novelette. I encourage all to read it.

• John_in_IN says:

I’m a pretty patient guy. My patience wanes. Everybody – and I mean everybody – knows that everyone in the O administration was (and still is) is crooked as hell.

A regular guy snaps some photos on a sub. He’s been charged, tried, convicted, pardoned and released already. The real crooks – bupkis.

It’s worse than Mexico. At least there, the politicians are just bought off by the crooks. Here we save a layer of management: the politicians are the crooks.

How do you figure out who to vote for? The Rinos throw their president under the bus. The Dems throw their own constituents under another bus. There’s hardly enough buses to go around anymore.

• Buck says:

Decent read, but has the typical, matter of fact, “DNC was hacked” garbage in it. Tell the lies long enough and they become fact for most I reckon.

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

I skipped right to the end:

“In an interview last September, she clung to the fiction that the election was stolen. Her belief that Trump conspired with Putin was absolute.”

No Hillary, YOU were one STEALING the election. Alinsky 101 – accuse others of what you are actually doing. I guess there were not enough totally electronic (w/ no paper record) Soros voting machines, because the MAGA candidate WON fair and square despite your evil machinations and those of everyone surrounding you.

3. SR says:

Do not get fooled by progressive Bernie party is different than establishment Democratic wing. All the money supply is controlled by DNC and their fund provider. Progressive is Obama’s and globalists vision of America – open borders, free healthcare, free education, free food, free housing, 80% tax rate, VAT tax on all the state sale so state can provide everything free, controlling fake msm and social media, you need to provide police report, doctor approval and registering the guns.

• ibobland08 says:

I always thought Bernie would’ve been worse than Hillary. Hillary is corrupt, but that’s nothing new.

• mimbler says:

Yes, obama’s ideology literally cost us trillions, where hillary would probably have been content to siphon off a few billion for herself.

• Rob Allison says:

There would have been very little difference between Bernie and Hillary. Go back and study Hillary’s background. Sheer communist! She was personally mentored by Saul Alinksy, has stood for communist principles and ideals her entire life. Bernie might actually have been a little bit benevolent as a dictator, but Hillary would have been extremely bad and made Obama look like an amateur. Nothing any Democrat or leftist has to offer is good for America or its citizens.

• ibobland08 says:

I’m well aware of Hillary’s background. I don’t like her.

• John_in_IN says:

It’s just relative sympathy. Bernie’s approach would have been a disaster. He’s an incompetent clueless communist. But he may have good intentions.

Killary would have been worse. She hasn’t got a well intentioned bone in her body.

• ibobland08 says:

All communist leaders have good intentions. Good intentions is actually what makes communism so deadly because they think anything to achieve their goals is just. The Nazis also thought they were doing the right thing.

• I guess I’m cynical. Bernie’s wife bankrupted a school with some chicanery that resulted in personal gain. Bernie is bought off contesting Hillary…Good Intentions as code for lazy, larcenous, unprincipled mountebank?

• cjzak says:

I never liked him but grudgingly admired how he rallied his voters and almost upset the Queen until he didn’t by his own sellout. The guy is pure fraud from the beginning to the end and is out for one thing–himself. His followers still won’t admit he tossed them all under the bus to get the payoff from the Dems and H for his own selfish pleasure and greed. The guy hasn’t made an honest, hard work producing, dollar in his life.

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

“I just don’t get this weird Bernie sympathy that so many people on this website have.”

Bernie is not a liar like Hillary, so many young people gravitated towards that. They also are clueless to what true socialism actually is.
            Bernie might sincerely believe in his dreck, despite his 3 houses and being able to drive a $180,000 Audi R8.
            However, sincerely believing in something does not make it right, or that it will actually work.

• snarkybeach says:

Bernie will take straight Venezuela

4. duchess01 says:

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT concerning Team Trump vs. Deep State
    Posted on March 13, 2018 | Leave a comment

Get ready, everyone, for:
    The Greatest Show on Earth

5. Liked by 4 people

6. Betty says:

Stephen Hawking has died, his last message was: “Humans must leave Earth in the next 200 years if we want to survive.”

During the 2016 campaign I knew we were in the fight of our lives, as everyone else did. But I knew the outcome of that fight would effect mankind for centuries. I have believed that our space program was sabotaged, and who would do that except for transnational corporations (globalist).

Corporations that want to control the riches of space exploration and want to treat people as disposable corporate widgets (I can’t remember, or even how to search for it but I remember reading that the UN wanted the authority to move populations around as they wanted and force countries to take them).

So I asked over and over again: AS we enter this new phase of human existence do we want to be the SURFS, shuttled around as the UN dictates, or do we want these MAGNIFICENT words to guide us and all humanity?

” We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.”

7. Publius2016 says:

Where’s Congress on Immigration Budget Trade??? Senate is on perpetual vacation as Patriots lose their livelihoods waiting for confirmation.

• blind no longer says:

The GOP is sitting on it’s hands again. It’s the place they feel most comfortable.

• fleporeblog says:

You aren’t going to get anything of substance out of Congress this year. DACA will not even be brought up again until next summer after the Supreme Court rules against it terminating it immediately.

Infrastructure will not happen because Democrats are running on a platform to raise taxes in order for the Federal Government to fund $1 trillion dollar Infrastructure Plan rather than our President’s plan.

They approved the funding for the military for two years. There is no longer a sense of urgency to pass a finalized budget.

There is nothing these MORONS can do with trade.

At this point let’s continue to hope they stay aggressive on judicial appointments. To their credit they have done a fantastic job with that.

This year for our President in many ways is about what he and his Killers can do with trade negotiations and North Korea. All things the Congress has no say on.

• Publius2016 says:

If Republican Congress reneges on Immigration Budget Trade, 2018 will be a blood bath…so many will stay home in Protest.

• fleporeblog says:

Immigration is a winning issue for Republicans! They aren’t being blamed for it. Democrats are saying NO to everything and the data proves it. There is nothing they can do about trade. The authority is with the President. They only vote on a final bilateral decision. As for the budget, they passed the most important thing and that was the huge military package. Not sure what else you expect from them.

• fleporeblog says:

From the article linked above:

The majority of Americans say Democrats are using the issue of what to do with a relatively small group of illegal aliens as a 2018 midterm campaign strategy, rather than trying to help the illegal aliens.

When asked, “Do you think Democrats in Congress want to find a legislative solution for DACA recipients or are they holding it out as an issue for the midterm Congressional elections?” the majority of voters say Democrats are holding it out as a campaign issue.

About 53 percent of Americans said Democrats are using the illegal alien DACA population as a campaign issue, versus roughly 47 percent of Americans who say Democrats want an actual solution for the DACA population.

With swing-voters, Trump is winning the campaign issue with a larger majority — about 61 percent of independents say Democrats are holding out on the DACA population to use them as a campaign issue.

The same Harvard-Harris poll also found, as Breitbart News reported, that the majority of Hispanic and black Americans support Trump’s effort to allow only the DACA-enrolled population to remain in the U.S. so long as it is coupled with majorly reducing legal immigration levels.

• blind no longer says:

Amen Flep. PDJT is the hardest working man In Washington.

8. IMO says:

New V4CR Billboard Goes Up In Texas

9. duchess01 says:

Live | The White House – 03/14/2018

4:05 PM EST

President Trump Participates in a Roundtable Discussion on Tax Cuts and Tax Reform

10. listingstarboard says:

Not sure if this has been posted here–so sick of scumbag Republicans like Cornyn!!https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=9R_LuBwf76w

11. kinthenorthwest says:

Posted over on the Pennsylvania thread.
    This morning I woke up and was over at tweeter..
    Someone had liked my post from a couple of days ago. Can’t help but wonder if this could have affected the election, especially since it was so close.
    Hang on guys, this is going to be interesting.

Lawsuit claims 100,000 non-citizens illegally registered to vote in PA

12. Curry Worsham says:

Isn’t it amazing what these kids can do all on their own?

FTA:

The coordinated walkouts were loosely organized by Empower, the youth wing of the Women’s March, which brought thousands to Washington, D.C., last year. The group urged students to leave class at 10 a.m. local time for 17 minutes — one minute for each victim in the Florida shooting — and suggested demands for lawmakers, including an assault weapons ban and mandatory background checks for all gun sales.

“Our elected officials must do more than tweet thoughts and prayers in response to this violence,” the group said on its website.

But each community was urged to shape its own protests, and while parents and teachers in many districts worked together to organize age-appropriate activities, school administrators had mixed reactions…

At Case Elementary School in Akron, Ohio, a group of fifth-graders organized a walkout with the help of teachers after seeing parallels in a video they watched about youth marches for civil rights in 1963.

• ForGodandCountry says:

Yep. Blatant use of children to pursue political agendas.

These folks did it, too….which is why it was reviled in the time since…up to now…

• DanO64 says:

SJW liberal teachers and their unions using our kids and grandkids as pawns for their social “changes” by any mean necessary campaign. Next week, they start handing out the blue plastic bags at school so their “students” can “educate” their non-compliance parents with the wrong thoughts. The blue plastic bags are in reference to the Killing Field during Cambodia for you trolls.

• SW Richmond says:

The Khmer Rouge used teenagers to do much of their dirty work. There is little documentation.

‘ the notorious Tuol Sleng “S-21” prison.’ …”By 1977 Tuol Sleng had hired over 100 wardens, most of who were in their late teens and early twenties. These wardens tortured and executed women, children and babies with cruel efficiency.”

“Teenagers were involved in the Khmer Rouge as soldiers and guards. The ‘Comrade Child’ was praised for being pure and unsullied by the “corrupt” past of Cambodian adults. Parental authority, respect for elders and family life were discouraged and repressed. This was to create a generation with complete dedication towards the State and not to family.

From January 1977 onwards, children under the age of eight were taken from their parents and sent to live with other children under the command of two or three Khmer Rouge officials in special communes. At these labour camps they were told the State was their “true” parents and were taught to believe anyone not conforming to the Khmer Rouge law was a corrupt enemy.

Children were given power, such as being able to beat an adult if the child suspected they had done wrong. Special spy units in Cambodia called Kang Chhlop were made up of mainly children and spied on adults. Children were forced to denounce and kill adults they suspected of disobeying the Khmer Rouge.”

• KittyKat says:

Mao used children to implement his cultural revolution as well.

• singingsoul says:

KittyKat says:
            “Mao used children to implement his cultural revolution as well.”
            ________________________________
            East Germany used kids also to tale tale on their parents and friends . Parents were not able to freely speak in their homes in fear their kids repeat to the teacher. One was unable to trust anyone.
            Same model was under Nazi Germany.
            At times I feel we are revisiting these times. One had to whisper.

• KittyKat says:

I heard a Canadian-Vietnamese authoress interviewed on radio, can’t remember her name, but she was a very young child before she and her family escaped Vietnam after the war. As a schoolchild, she remembered each pupil had to stand up every day and denounce their parents.

• sunnydaze says:

And Mao had the little kids Red Guard group during the Cultural Revolution.

Friends of mine participated.

They said it was a great way for poor kids to get free train rides around China and go places they never dreamed they’d get to.

It’s easy to rope in the little kids. So, of course the Dems are using this well-worn tactic.

• Brant says:

I guess the hopefully good thing is that Cambodia, Venezuela, et al are geographically smaller than the US. Cambodia a bit bigger than Georgia. Venezuela size is between Texas and Alaska. Of course Russia/Soviet Union is huge. Hopefully a hundred years makes a bit of difference in the “results”.

As I’ve noted before, find a rural area with like minded people if you can. The cities will need to be tamed first. I do think that is how the “experiments” worked theirs. Did Cambodia start in the cities first? I know our cities are already started, but I mean big time taming and control…..the types of control that ACLU types will all of the sudden get woke?

• Brant says:

And if I’m not mistaken, weren’t it the highly educated elites who were surprised the first in Cambodia, etc? Harvard, Yale, Princeton, etc….would serve them right after the garbage they’ve pushed for so long.

• TatonkaWoman says:

Just what we need to save our country…a bunch of “Empowered” kids.

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

“Isn’t it amazing what these kids can do all on their own?”

They should be so quick to organize study groups for their classes. School districts here in Western NY state issuing “guidelines” for students walking out of school.

Back when I was suppose to be in class and was not, the guideline was “suspension”

Did anyone tell this dimwits by doing so they make themselves easy targets for another sniper attack? I can think of a few groups that do “false flags” that are probably hoping that will happen.

13. Nigella says:

So once again it’s the end of Trump… How many is that?…

14. duchess01 says:

President Donald J. Trump is Working to END Human Trafficking
    March 14, 201881

15. Katie says:

I live in a very blue county in a red state. My life is “small”. I have the same schedule every day; every week and deal with the same people over and over, day in and day out. Sometimes, it makes the country, to me, feel very small. But whenever I come on here and read the comments and click on the links to stories, I am reminded – much like I was in November of 2016 – that I am definitely not alone in my thoughts and I just want to thank the tree house and everyone here for letting me have a branch.

• pyromancer76 says:

“Blue” wouldn’t be so bad if it meant “working-class” interests as it used to. Today it means marxists. Perhaps if you could show any of those who really care about the working man and woman what President Trump is doing for them, it might begin to make a difference.

• Publius2016 says:

So much of Fake News Media is coordinated…SD and the Treehouse: A PLACE For REFUGE AND RENEWAL!

• rvsueandcrew says:

No, Katie, you are not alone. Thank you for sharing a bit of yourself.

• amwick says:

/\5 Katie! 🙂

• No Katie you are not alone and your life is not small.

I live in a very rural area.

I am surrounded by alfalfa fields, meadows with horses grazing in them and high mountains.

It takes me 20 minutes to drive to the small town nearby for groceries.

My life is very small and quiet, on purpose.

But sometimes when I read what the msm prints I feel like I am the only one in the world that is still sane and I get a little upset.

Then I come back to the treehouse and settle down.

16. Jenni says:

P/TRUMP NOVEMBER 8TH “EASY” VICTORY FOR HOUSE/SENATE:

P/Trump will ensure there are Grand Jury Investigations, Indictments, Prosecutions and Punishment; which is his unbeatable poker hand. Note: Only need Indictments before the Nov. 8th Election for a House/Senate Easy Victory.

CRIMINAL CODE = WIN CIVIL WAR
    P/Trump knows using the Criminal Code is the only way to Win this Civil War.

NO NEGOTIATIONS
    Newt Gringrich stated there will only be one side (One Winner) standing at the end of this and the other side will disappear forever (Not Exact words).

Criminal Code will Destroy the Left/Media/Elitist/Globalist; this will easily give P/Trump 30 million additional voters for the 2020 election.

P/TRUMP INSURANCE POLICY Over the DOJ/FBI
    P/Trump knows he has complete power given to him by the Constitution over the FBI/DOJ…and will use this power when, if necessary… according to his plan. The paper/digital Trails showing alleged corruption at the FBI/DOJ….P/Trump KNOWS he has a Duty to make sure there are indictments.

• Paul says:

EXACTLY JENNI…how easy is it for P/Trump to PLAY his unbeatable hand.
      The Center of the Globalist/Elitist alleged Biggest Criminal Organization in United States History is Hillary Emails, Clinton Foundation and Uranium One. The Mountain of paper/digital trails are everywhere…it is the key to Protecting the Constitution and the United States.

• Linda says:

GLOBALIST DO NOT WANT PEACE: they want to Win.
        CRIMINAL DON’T WANT TO GO TO PRISON: Criminals will do everything to destroy P/Trump in the next 6 months.
        P/TRUMP KNOWS; the Only Way to Win this Civil War is the CRIMINAL CODE.
        It’s good that the Military Love P/Trump…..

• Amy says:

CRIMINAL CODE WILL ALSO CLEAN OUT THE DEEP STATE:
          Maybe replace the FBI with U.S. Marshalls…

CONGRESS WILL NEED TO BE CLEANED OUT:
          Trade/Wall will be the showdown coming soon; Paul Ryan & Mitch McConnell will have to decide to either continue to support the Chamber of Commerce and the Business Round Table (Globalist & Elitist) for Power/Greed which is the definition of Pure Evil and destroy themselves or Understand they can’t Win this Battle against P/Trump, the Will of the People and the Criminal Code.

• Paul says:

The only way to chop off the SNAKES head is Hillary’s Emails, Clinton Foundation and Uranium One

• Jenni says:

EVERYTHING IS ON THE TABLE:
            About 15 Months Ago I realized….Once you Realize the Rule of Law, Constitution, United States and our way of Life will be gone if the Criminal Code is Not Used…and that there are “Good” & “Brave” People who are Fighting and Risking everything to make sure this doesn’t happen and their Knowing and Understanding that their only way two Win this Civil War is the Criminal Code; you can RELAX & ENJOY the destruction of the Largest Criminal Organization in U.S. history and EVIL.

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

“The Mountain of paper/digital trails are everywhere”

Except when it goes into the CIA cloud

“….There are people in the CIA, the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, and the National Security Council staff who can move information from the NSA cloud into the CIA cloud. That seems the likeliest scenario to explain how Obama officials first unmasked US persons and then shared information without leaving a trail that could be audited independently, or immediately, at every step….”

• Jenni says:

Great Article…Thank You.
          ARTICLE: The purpose of the Mueller inquiry is therefore not to investigate the mostly ludicrous-seeming charges in the Steele dossier, but to protect the institution of the FBI, former colleagues, as well as the national security surveillance system. Therefore the inquiry has to cover up the sinful origins of the collusion narrative itself—which was born in repeated abuses of power and subsequent crimes committed by US officials in the intelligence bureaucracy and the Obama administration.

IMO-FACTS: Mueller’s Job was to protect the Rule of Law and the Constitution; not the FBI & former Colleagues and National Security Surveillance system. Mueller is Aiding and Abetting in the Largest Criminal Organization in U.S. History.

ARTICLE; The NSA does not audit the CIA’s cloud, which is audited by the CIA’s IT people and Amazon Web Services employees who are given security clearances. Says the former official: “There are people in the CIA, the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, and the National Security Council staff who can move information from the NSA cloud into the CIA cloud.

IMO-FACTS; There is enough of an identifiable trail for Criminal Charges; who authorized the beginning process of Will-Full Blindness in trying to destroy an audit trail, what was the Motive, the end results of criminal acts trails (Mountain of acts/trails), how did this leg of criminal acts “link” and aided and abetted in the Clinton Emails, Clinton Foundation and Uranium One…etc.

First Year Prosecutor can easily Win this Case…

• Jenni says:

MUELLER STILL TRYING TO GO AFTER 500 BUSINESS ENTITIES:
          ARTICLE: That’s why the investigation can’t stop; it can only keep expanding. Let Mueller do his work, Democratic and Republican elites chant together, like a mystery cult. We don’t know what Mueller knows. Somewhere, someone must have committed a crime, or told a lie, and then something that Trump did or someone who worked for him did will prove that someone did something, or that someone lied to the people in charge of the cover-up.

IMO; FACTS- Mueller for the 2nd time (AGAIN) is trying to go after P/Trump’s 500 Business entities showing collusion; which was stopped 5 months ago.
          IMPOSSIBLE for Mueller to prove collusion prior to Nov 8th 2016…since to have a pay to play (Like Hillary) you would have to believe P/Trump would be President Years, Month, Weeks or days before Nov. 8, 2016. Who would have “Bet” on P/Trump being President on November 8 at 9am, or 3pm or 6pm…Impossible for anyone around the world to create a Prearranged collusion transaction (pay to play) in prior years from any of P/Trumps 500 Business Entities.

• Linda says:

PENNSYLVANIA ELECTION IS DEMINIMIS
      Unbelievable we are looking for hundreds of Votes to Win…

ADD 30 MILLION VOTES WHICH WILL COST NOTHING;
      When Grand Juries, Indictments and Prosecution happen…….(EASY)

• Sauce says:

I HOPE & PRAY this scenario we all are familiar with plays out. It does need to get going though. Seems like early voting starts in July in some states (mild exaggeration), this needs to be at full volume by early summer.

• Jenni says:

YES…points well taken. We just need the first phase of the Criminal Process; Indictments to Win the House/Senate in Nov. The entire process will take much longer.

• Paul says:

MOST CRIMINALS WILL TAKE A PLEA DEAL
        Lower Government Criminals will become a witness for the Government. (Lower Prison Sentence and Cost of Trial)

• ForGodandCountry says:

This is a good reason the IG report hasn’t come out yet. If the lower echelons are being legally coerced to roll over on superiors, more links, evidence, new/unknown players would continue to be unearthed, extending the investigation(s).

Indict the crime boss now, and you remove the rational and reasons for the underlings to roll.

• Paul says:

YES…PERFECTLY STATED! AND-Most will take a plea and become a witness for the Government. P/Trump’s plan from the beginning was to keep many of the Criminal swamp as close as possible so they would destroy themselves. There will be millions of pages of depositions and the criminals will not remember what they said (Can’t remember the Fake Stories) or will conflict with other witnesses and/or will be in direct conflict with mountain of evidence of digital/paper trails that is everywhere…Perjury Charges will be filed. The trap set by Prosecutors is not letting anyone know what they are doing, how much evidence they have (Paper/Digital etc.) and what witnesses have testified to…

• ForGodandCountry says:

I wish more people could see this, but they can’t. Or simply won’t.

• Jenni says:

MORE PEOPLE ARE STARTING TO SEE……………
                There has been a small Group of Posters here (CTH) for over a Year that has pointed out that the Criminal Code is the only way to Win this Civil War. I noticed about (GUESS) 5% of the people who posted here 12 months ago believed there will be Investigations, Grand Juries, Prosecutions and Punishments and if that was truly important. TODAY there might be 60% who now believe there will be and has to be prosecutions… or the U.S. will become a 3rd world country …soon there will be 100%,

This was easy to know (12 months ago) that the Criminal Code was/is the only way to ensure MAGA is not reversed in 8 years (1) Rule of Law is the Foundation to the Constitution and for the survival of the U.S. (2) the Alleged Criminal Acts were well known to about 40% of the Country; today 60% (3) P/Trump has accomplished what is impossible for any person on this planet to accomplish; the only explanation is Divine Intervention (4) Good will Prevail over evil. Etc.

• 🍺Gunny says:

ForGodandCountry and Paul,

We’ve been saying the above for a long time now…..Objectivity and common sense…If they don’t get em all now..they’ll go deep.

Forget the little ones…go after the big fish.

If we are not very, very careful the quest for immediate satisfaction regarding arrests will undo this country. We have them now. Many people are aware and the President is working his way to everyone.

Many may be satisfied with arrests now…but…but..as stated yesterday…after the minor arrests….people will stop paying attention…no more investigations…well..stated before, will keep pushing….

• Linda says:

All these Congressional Committees doing these investigations is just another of many Insurance Policies that there will be Prosecutions for Treason, Seditions, Subversion, Espionage, Racketeering, Perjury etc…these Congressional committees made the criminal actions transparent for everyone to see which could never be swept under the rug; along with many other insurance policies reasons. One example is the Judicial Committee; 5 page 14 items report asking for a Special Prosecutor several months ago…along with the new criminal acts that have been coming out daily for the past 2-months.

The evidence is so overwhelming it’s like actually seeing a person robbing a store.

We are all watching the Second Civil War in the United States; it’s just being fought differently and will be Won by the Criminal Code.

• Paul says:

Yes… even though these congressional committees don’t have the power to prosecute; they do educate the public and is an additional layer of insurance there will be prosecutions AND give P/Trump the direct evidence to substantiate, if needed, to use his Constitutional powers to ensure that the FBI/DOJ, are doing their sworn duty and investigating Criminal Acts according to common Policies and Procedures.

17. FofBW says:

• pyromancer76 says:

Why not? Wouldn’t you do everything in your power to win? We don’t need to be surprised. President Trump is The Winner. Forewarned is forearmed.

• Publius2016 says:

There’s a fine line between fraud and fame…some of these fools will support MAGA to get re-elected!

• Bonitabaycane says:

To be elected in a “Trump” electorate area, it is politically wise to embrace MAGA.

IMO most Dems will not be capable philosophically of campaigning as a Trump supporter.

Once elected, however, I have no confidence that they will stand with the Trump agenda.

IMO, elected Dems will stand/sit with Schumer and Pelosi.

• ForGodandCountry says:

Yep. And being junior congressmen/women, they will have no choice.

Watch their stances on immigration and abortion. That’s how you can tell who’s who.

• Convert says:

Democrats on my social media are griping about Lamb pulling RIGHT to win, but several commenters pointed out that he will vote with the party leadership when it counts. That’s why they keep winning despite rampant lawbreaking, graft, and pursuit of an agenda most Americans don’t agree with. They win because they stick together and know that nothing matters unless you win and have power.

• Summer says:

Did you see the D statement after Lamb’s “win” yesterday? Here is your answer. The statement says that “republicans are 8 months away from a midterm election with nothing to run on” and that the “unpopular tax scam” won’t help them against “dozens and dozens of veterans, prosecutors…”

Democrats started organizing shortly after Clinton lost the elections. Those who say that the Democrat party is dead are delusional. DNC will run fake blue dogs in every contested district and a rabid leftist in every deep blue one.

DNC being broke is irrelevant because big money goes straight to the candidates.

• singingsoul says:

FofBW says:
      “Is the new Dem strategy for 2018 to Co-opt MAGA talking points….with no intention to actually jump on the Trump train?”
      ______________________________________
      Yes they in for the short gain to out Trump in the 2018 election and get majority at any cost. The Lamb guy a military guy with no ethical compass maybe not church affiliation can lie deceive to get the goal for the party.
      I assume he does not put America first is for open borders and illegals .
      I guess the love for country is not his priority since he would be happy to sell out to globalists.
      Munchins from WV has been playing that game for a long time but always votes with his democrats when it counts. The people of WV have never caught on.
      I predict this is the new Obama style of rolling out democratic candidates.
      Obama looked young vibrant spoke well charismatic said all the right things and people thought the messiah had arrived. I am fed up at both the lying to gain what you want and deceive and the old lackluster guys who feel the party and voter owes them.
      People we are in trouble if we are unable to counter this. Remember the Devil duplicates everything and its up to us to see the difference.

18. ForGodandCountry says:

SIAP

————————————
    CIA Whistleblower Exposes Global Crime Syndicate Run By Clinton, Obama, Soros

March 13, 2018

(excerpts)

Former CIA Officer and whistleblower Kevin Shipp says the reason for all the crime and treason at the FBI and DOJ can be boiled down to one thing: a global financial crime spree. “Hillary Clinton was and is running a global financial criminal syndicate,” and Shipp believes Barack Obama is in on it.

Shipp believes that this entire scandal, which will likely end up being the biggest in American history, could result in a Constitutional crisis. In an interview (video below) with USA Watchdog‘s Greg Hunter, Shipp contends, “There could be a Constitutional crisis in that we could see Congressmen, Senators, former Directors of the FBI, and the CIA perp walked after they receive charges. Could you imagine if senior DOJ officials were arrested, some Congressmen and Senators were arrested and other government officials were arrested on charges and walked out of office? That’s the Constitutional crisis I am talking about. Those kinds of high-level arrests would shake up this nation. It would be huge, and that’s why it has taken so long and methodical in doing this.”

Watch this:

“Hillary Clinton was running and is running a global financial criminal syndicate. She was using these secret servers to conduct Clinton financial money laundering business. The shocking thing about that is all the former directors of the CIA that have come out to support her, from Clapper to Brennan to Morell even Robert Gates supporting her being elected, knew about this criminal syndicate. Comey was protecting it. Lynch was protecting it. Weissmann was protecting it. And that is the big why. What’s she got on these people? Are they financial ties? They had to be aware of this, especially the counter-intelligence units. We know it was hacked into by foreign intelligence services because it was just hanging out there. Hillary Clinton was running a secret server outside the Department of State for the purposes of laundering money through the criminal Clinton Foundation.”

Read more: https://www.teaparty.org/cia-whistleblower-exposes-global-crime-syndicate-run-clinton-obama-soros-295661/
    ————————————–

Again….

“Those kinds of high-level arrests would shake up this nation. It would be huge, and that’s why it has taken so long and methodical in doing this.”

• Publius2016 says:

Correction: Bush Clinton Obama…ie, 30 years of US policy.

• cjzak says:

Yawn. Nothing, even this horrible stuff, will move anyone it seems, to go after the real culprits. If it hasn’t happened yet, to even the completely guilty parties we know of, then why would any of the upper echelon even break a sweat? Let me know when there is a real arrest, indictment and prosecution of one of the top dogs happening. Then I might get excited again that justice is being served, deservedly and finally, to the real criminals. Until then, I repeat, Yawn.

Yawn.

Do you know how long it took to take down people like Al Capone and other organized crime outfits…that WEREN’T global?

Apparently not.

Yawn.

• cjzak says:

Ok Mr. god. Guess I am not close to your level of knowledge, boohoo. Sorry but I have watched these big shots get off for over 9 years since I have had the unpleasant task of following Obama and friends because they terrified me with their agenda. I am now immune to these stories that state they will this time get the ones responsible because look at this evidence. It has not happened yet no matter what evidence comes out, so yeah–YAWN. Tell us oh learned one when the sh** hits the fan for real ok? We trust you won’t hold back.

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

The Clinton Foundation being used to launder the drug running profits from the off-the-books black ops operations involving CIA owned corporations.

Very likely.

So, how long do you think it would take to gather all the evidence to make a air-tight case for that while simultaneously preparing the public for such open revelations? A few months? A few years?

And, assuming you are correct in your statement, how long would you be willing to wait to bring it down successfully? A few months? A few years?

Just curious.

• waltherppk says:

Plentiful funerals won’t cause any constitutional crisis. Bounty hunters have their work to do, and so do other “assets”. Not all problems with criminals need to be or ever should be “litigated”. To hit the nail on the head sometimes it is just the easiest and most practical approach to use a hammer.

• waltherppk says:

When a list of domestic enemies has accumulated then there should be a rash of unfortunate “accidents” to take care of the problem.

• annieoakley says:

Funny. As I was listening to this my computer suddenly shut down. Right after Kevin Shipp said that Hillary and Barrack could be prosecuted. I had to wait 10minutes for a complete reset to hear the last part.

• KBR says:

I keep reading
      “What will happen if many senators and congressmen are arrested at once?”

And I keep thinking
      “Well, almost no one in Congress would be working.”

And then I realize
      “Is that much different than now?”

19. Publius2016 says:

Yesterday, TRex looked lost…believe it’s because he really loves the USA but supports Globalists…it’s a decision that will be reflected for all time if true…

• Bob Thoms says:

He’s a good guy; he would be much more comfortable serving in a GW Bush WH than Trump administration.

I am glad he is gone. I wish him no ill will. I hope he doesn’t stab P Trump in the back with a “kiss and tell” interview or book.

• distracted2 says:

He did, especially at the beginning of his presser. H was literally shaking and it took him awhile to settle into it.

He was pushing back raw emotion. I just can’t decide if it was sadness or anger. Maybe a combination of both.

• TheWanderingStar says:

I believe we will eventually hear more in the near future. It’s clear (demonstrated in behavior) both the President and TRex had some anger about how this action was handled and the reasons behind it.

• annieoakley says:

Nobody likes to be fired.

• He will now be replaced by Mike Pompeo, the current CIA Director, who is a “Trump guy” and will be on board with the Trump program. Coming out of his CIA role, Pompeo knows where all the bodies are buried, all over the world. This is a guy who graduated first in his class at West Point, a mechanical engineer with a highly analytical mind who doesn’t take any BS off of anybody.

He has a law degree from Harvard, where he served on the law review. He’s a three-term congressman from Kansas who served on committees with oversight related to energy, intelligence, business and commerce and the CIA, as well as the House Select Committee on Benghazi.

You probably won’t be seeing any reports about Pompeo calling his boss a “moron,” and if you do, you’ll see a quick and unambiguous denial from Pompeo, because any such report will be a fabrication. You won’t see Pompeo slow-walking anything negative towards the Iran deal, or slow-walking anything else, for that matter. You won’t see Pompeo shedding tears about the Paris Accords or publicly at odds with the President over North Korea.

We all owe Tillerson our gratitude, and we should all be happy that Pompeo will be our new Secretary of State. The Trump Administration just got stronger with this change.

20. Deplorable_Infidel says:

News that special counselor Robert Mueller has turned his attention to Erik Prince’s January 11, 2017 meeting in the Seychelles with a Russian banker, a Lebanese-American political fixer, and officials from the United Arab Emirates, helps clarify the nature of Mueller’s work. It’s not an investigation that the former director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation is leading—rather, it’s a cover-up.

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

Coincidentally, the owner of the Post also has a major stake in letting Mueller do his work to preserve America’s surveillance and spying complex. In 2013, the same year that Amazon founder and CEO Jeff Bezos bought the paper that broke Watergate for $250 million, Amazon Web Services landed a $600 million deal with the US intelligence community. According to a 2017 Washington Post story, AWS created a “cloud storage service designed to handle classified information for U.S. spy agencies,” including the CIA. The cloud technology was to “usher in a new era of cooperation and coordination, allowing agencies to share information and services much more easily.”

And now some intelligence and data experts believe that the CIA cloud is how the Obama administration could have minimized its trail after unmasking US persons. “The NSA database, with its large and ongoing collection of electronic communications, can be accessed through the NSA’s cloud,” says one former senior intelligence official. The NSA can audit it and find out if analysts are violating rules. The NSA does not audit the CIA’s cloud, which is audited by the CIA’s IT people and Amazon Web Services employees who are given security clearances. Says the former official: “There are people in the CIA, the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, and the National Security Council staff who can move information from the NSA cloud into the CIA cloud. That seems the likeliest scenario to explain how Obama officials first unmasked US persons and then shared information without leaving a trail that could be audited independently, or immediately, at every step. Since unmasking, by itself, is authorized for lawful purposes, it’s the processing and sharing, as with Susan Rice’s spreadsheets, that tell us if the information was being misused.”

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

The problem is that by using the justice system as a political weapon to attack the enemies of the country’s elite, Robert Mueller and his supporters in both parties are confirming what many Americans already believe. That in spite of all the fine rhetoric, we are not all equal under one law. There is in fact a privileged class, a ruling class that sees its own interests as identical with the public good, and never pays a price for its failures, its abuses, and its crimes.

• LCSmom says:

Why did the US government contracted out the CIA cloud to the country’s wealthiest person anyway?

Bezos is like a super villian – with access to all the CIA info. And he controls a gigantic media outlet too. Just like in a James Bond movie.

Fixed.

• singingsoul says:

ForGodandCountry says:
            “Why did ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶U̶S̶ ̶g̶o̶v̶e̶r̶n̶m̶e̶n̶t̶ Obama admin. contract the CIA cloud to the country’s wealthiest person anyway?
            Fixed.”
            —————————————————
            Conflict of interest and this has to stop. Government needs to rain this back in . This is to much power in one persons hands and not checked.

• Cloud Speak
        I work for a top 20 firm. They decided to change to G-mail and drop Outlook. Like what???
        They recently found out that all of our e – mails will not exactly reside on servers with the USA. Google has server farms all around the world and move data all around the world to serve their utilization matrices.
        So we’ll be going back. I wonder where the AWS servers are?

• eagledriver50 says:

And NOW everyone knows that…Glad to see that brought out because the Pentagon (UPPER COMMAND Structure) is pushing this like no tomorrow…Problem is, CLASSIFIED DATA AT ALL LEVELS needs to be secured, including SCIFs and it cannot be secured due to the AWS is WEB-BASED. NSA came out with Level 3 Encryption that uses Elyptical Analysis for generating security certificates. If anyone wants to use a NON-SECURE document they use the UN-SECURED SIDE OF AWS AND IF NEEDING SECURE THEN USE THAT SIDE…Guess What…EVERY Military/Intelligience Agency will need 2 systems…and that is a drain on the defense budgeT!!!

• Keebler ac says:

Yes, we should call it the Mueller Hillary Collusion Cover Up.

21. NYGuy54 says:

latest Atlanta Fed GDPNow forecast for first quarter GDP is reduced to 1.9% These guys are not very accurate so read into it what you will

22. ForGodandCountry says:

FYI…

S&P 500 has now retraced to the 50-day moving avg. Let’s see if it holds here. I am not liking the volume figures over the past week. More selling and a break below the 50-day MA would not be a surprise and should NOT be a cause for concern.

We can absolutely COUNT on the Globulists to try and sell the market off in order to undermine Trump’s economic arguments.

• ForGodandCountry says:

…ahead of the mid-terms (I forgot to add).

• Emeraldstar says:

Agree 100% that the sell-off WILL happen.

Hungary is repatriating its gold. Russia has been buying/hoarding gold; same with China, and likely others. I’d read that PDJT actually visited Fort Knox, to see first-hand that the massive store of metal was, in fact, there (I don’t have the “sauce” (sources) on that, though).

I’ll be buying gold very soon, after doing a bit more research – it seems that physical gold is treated as a “collectible” by the IRS, and so, any gains are taxed heavily. So, a non-physical gold ETF is looking good, but I also see risk in paper promises, rather than the actual commodity – so a combo, part paper, part physical ownership, is what I’m looking for.

The sell-off, IMO, will likely come on the heels of the first wave of indictments being unsealed. Could be very soon. I suggest everyone consider this, when making their own independent decisions.

2018 is going to be – and already is, so far – a pivotal year. Money-wise, and other-wise. I hope everyone gets their protections in place, as the “Big Ugly” is rolled out.

Btw, my first comment here was to you, FG&C – please excuse my seeming “trolling” of your comments. And thanks for your welcome!

23. Bob Thoms says:

The longer we wait for indictments from the DOJ; the more political they will look and therefore loose their importance.

• ForGodandCountry says:

So you’re saying we should try to convict Hillary & Co. in corrupt courts using corrupt DOJ prosecutors and corrupt FBI witnesses…the the perp walk matters more than the conviction(s)?

• Bob Thoms says:

I am saying HRC will never face a grand jury, a perp walk, or a trial.

There was plenty of evidence to indict Huma Abedin on the laptop alone.

• ForGodandCountry says:

Still is plenty of evidence to indict Adedin. No statute of limitations of those charges. Have you seen how many sealed indictments DOJ has?

You’re discounting a LOT of things to draw such a negative and defeatist conclusion.

• blind no longer says:

Agree Bob. We need one big dog indictment now with the promise to the public of many others to follow soon.

• ForGodandCountry says:

So we issue indictment before the IG report drops? And you don’t think PDJT has the say on when the IG report drops?

• Bob Thoms says:

I don’t know what the President’s involvement (or non involvement) in the IG report drop is. I don’t think you know either. But if you got a link to his involvement, please post.

Sure thing.

He is POTUS and controls the Executive branch of the gov’t, including the DOJ and it’s AG. It is cannot rationally be doubted, in any way, that something as momentous as the release of IG Horowitz’s report would NOT fall under his personal OK, for any number of excellent reasons.

• Bob Thoms says:

Just your opinion. It also cannot be rationally doubted that as politically explosive as the IG report might be; his lawyers and political advisors, might be telling the president that it is prudent he stay as far away from the timing of the report release.

• ForGodandCountry says:

Nope. All I stated were facts, not opinion. Your’s is the opinion…particularly demonstrated by the “might be” in your comment.

• Bob Thoms says:

I think the IG can release his report with out without the president’s OK. But if you have a link that states the IG needs the president’s permission, please post it.

• amwick says:

I can see that to a point… But imagine there was a giant rush,,, and people were indicted a few months after our President started to dig in…That would have looked really bad… So there has to be a middle ground… unfortunately I don’t think legal issues observe any time frame, except, of course, something about that statute of limitations(for some crimes).

24. Trumpcovfefe says:

So jow the whole is blaming trump on PA loss. I would blame those traitors in pa. trump give back coal and steel and they backstab him. Sad!

• Bonitabaycane says:

Lamb the Sham won because he embraced Trump, not because he rejected him.

• Blacksmith8 says:

whole who?

nobody here is blaming PDJT. Just like AL the election is won and loss on the voters.

You don’t vote for PDJT on each and every ballot you get a chance at, then you will reap the whirlwind you have earned.

25. Dora says:

Meet Mike Pompeo. I really don’t know much about him.

====

Mike Pompeo: ‘Jesus Christ our savior is truly the only solution for our world’

It turns out, the man tapped to replace Secretary of State Rex Tillerson has some strong opinions about Christianity, as Michael Stone wrote in Patheos a couple years ago:

Pompeo goes so far as to endorse the notion of a “Holy War” between Christians and Muslims.

26. Nigella says:

So Rand Paul is gonna block Trumps nominees for SOS and CIA…. Not helpful

27. In one of my iterations I’m an artsy-fartsy. I reckon I’ve lost a third of my left-brained Facebook buds over the last two years. This rant should eviscerate another couple dozen. Hey I gotta be me!

Separately, I was at a meeting in DC yesterday with young CofC guy who was giving a cybersecurity presentation and how the Chinese have every American’s personal info down to the nano-freckle. Off line, I had a spirited discussion with the guy who confessed his awareness of the CofC’s unsavory role. Young guy, and already no b__lls. He’s got a job.

A nation that would rather maintain social media comity than fight for its childrens’ JOBS is a nation that deserves neither Jeff Zuckerberg nor offspring!

There are so many gutless wonders in America. I get private messages from folks expressing their appreciation. I tell them to share it in public. Don’t whisper in my ear like a little girl.

*******

Aren’t you even aware what happened to your country over the last forty years? The establishment –both parties– diverted $18 trillion of lost trade and millions of jobs overseas.

That’s why the media’s got you so torqued up. Do you realize you’re torqued up? They torqued you up NOT because of Stormy Daniels or because of Trump’s funny hair. But yes, his hair is funny. It looks like an aging Bozo the Clown’s Hahahahah. Now can we pull ourselves together and try to figure out together why a billion dollar media apparatus has got us all guffawing over Trump’s funny hair. Maybe those billion dollar investments were undertaken to keep us chuckling. But I doubt it.

Those are called DIVERSIONS. If you take an honest gaze in the mirror, you will have to concede diversions work rather well.

There are trillions of dollars on the table if Trump manages to reverse the giant sucking sound and dumps NAFTA. Remember who prophetically coined the ‘giant sucking sound’? it was the LAST exogenous self-financed candidate Ross Perot who, because of his wealth, was unbeholden to the system that shipped your jobs away. Are you beginning to see a pattern? The system LIVES on beholdenness. It detests autonomy.

Trump did not ‘start’ the Trade War, although all the paid prostitutes (both parties) as well as the US CofC will be harping on this relentlessly in the coming weeks and months. On the contrary Trump VERY belatedly fired the first American volley on behalf of the American people. It’s kind of novel. And we’re not used to it. The crime is why it took until 2018 to fire the first volley. The crime is TREASON.

Our whole government has been sold out to Chinese interests for decades. China uses Mexico and Canada as proxy shipping ports to create finished goods assemblies and obtain a NAFTA imprimatur. Have you NOTICED the precipitous decline of your living standards? Are you slowly boiling frogs? Wake up! False consciousness has lulled you to sleep. You’ve fallen in love with your captors. The wardens wear red or blue. Throw the old bums out. Throw the new bums in.

• ForGodandCountry says:

I would LOVE to see people like Paul Ryan Eric Cantor’d. Short of that…

If we throw the old GOPe bums out this year, we will undoubtedly give control of the House to the dims who WILL impeach Trump, move to defund his agenda(s), and launch untold numbers of phony House investigations into his administration.

What’s your solution to this quandry?

2020 is the earliest we can organize and really make the effort to primary the old guard.

• “What’s your solution to this quandry?”

We have to rely on Trump to keep the Repubs in line. But yes for the first time in a generation Trump definitively tips the scales in favor of the Red team. Without Trump at the helm, we’re back to stylistic differences and the Quigley Quagmire:

“The argument that the two parties should represent opposed ideals and policies… is a foolish idea. Instead, the two parties should be almost identical, so that the American people can throw the rascals out at any election without leading to any profound or extensive shifts in policy. Then it should be possible to replace it, every four years if necessary, by the other party which will be none of these things but will still pursue, with new vigor, approximately the same basic policies.” Tragedy & Hope, Quigley

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

“Have you NOTICED the precipitous decline of your living standards? Are you slowly boiling frogs? Wake up! False consciousness has lulled you to sleep. You’ve fallen in love with your captors. The wardens wear red or blue.”

Millions noticed and knew the red & blue sold us out. However, we unable to organize and do something about it until Mr. Trump came along. He ran because he knew AND was able to do something about it.

1Timothy 2:1 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;
      2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
      3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;
      4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
      5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

• KBR says:

Why does campaigning cost so much that only those willing to sell out to the big donors stand a chance?
      Cost of advertising, mostly…on MSM?

Why are there not laws that outlaw big spending on campaigns, that create a limit to how much can be SPENT?

And another to say that TV ads for campaigns are FREE, although counted by the minute, no sponsors nor dollars needed? Public information station, just like a tornado warning.

And a “news” broadcaster who clearly advertises on the air with his “opining” about running candidates counts as part of that advertising by the minute. And then they MUST run equal time against/for the opposite candidate? Or be shut down completely for the duration of the campaign.

And that there must be equal numbers of minutes of ads against/for each candidate in same race per hour, morning, and evening must be aired?

We need to get a handle on campaign funding. Maybe it should not take so much money in the first place.

• John Doe says:

Pretty good for me…I got through 53 seconds. Perhaps some self reflection would really help these people. Otherwise…I pray for the day we can afford to fire them.

• KBR says:

And NOT ONE of them said

“We are so glad President Trump figured this whole idea out, since we have never even thought of doing this in all the years we have been here.”

Credit where credit is due. You passed the tax bill, on Trump’s initiative.

As for your school safety plan, if it in any way takes away from the second amendment, MOLON LABE.

28. Pam says:

29. Pam says:

• Guyski says:

By that statement, she shows that she herself has “implicit bias”.

• cjzak says:

Yikes she really said that? she is hard at work trying to score votes for her next venture in politics–running for President in 2020. Another crazy racist Dem. Just what the country needs.

• gda says:

That statement should really resonate in the heartland. Well done Sen. Dimwit.

• KBR says:

The dems will pay some teacher bigly to shoot a black kid now.

• Molly Pitcher says:

I actually believe that.
          It will usher in a new phase..white teachers shouldn’t teach minorities or must be vetted, history of social media scoured, known associates examined..I don’t know but it feels pretty ominous for a person whose name has been batted around as a presidential possible to say such an inflammatory thing without any hesitation.

• sunnydaze says:

The notion that white teachers would shoot black students was 1st put forward a couple weeks back by a white teacher or Teachers Union gal, can’t remember. There was an article here.

Anyway, Kamala didn’t come up with the idea.

Appears to be gaining traction tho!

• piper567 says:

I hope and pray that the purely and intentionally inflammatory nature of such reprehensible comments are not lost on the majority of Americans.
        There are occasionally times when I think this race baiting is the predominate feature of ozero’s legacy, yes, nonetheless the evil inherent in this tack, and its persistence, serves to perfectly illustrate the hatred these ideologues have for the freedoms our great Country represents.
        People who push such evil truly hate us, and the sooner we begin to act as if we know this the better off we will be.
        It really is time to take off the gloves.
        Just my .02.

• Molly Pitcher says:

The fact that the entire audience didn’t collectively gasp and denounce such a statement should make it very clear. The war on whites is real and talking points like this, like hillary C made the other day…all of them are making public statements with no outrage, no pushback. It’s allowing this rhetoric to appear to have ‘value’…it must be real if nobody will loudly demand retraction, right?
          Time for somebody to take off the gloves..like the people we’ve voted for ?

• webgirlpdx says:

These people are making for so many fun campaign commercials come November.

• Avsster says:

I really hate non African Americans like willie brown s whore culturally appropriating an African American identity

30. Pam says:

31. Pam says:

• KBR says:

And to think, either one might not be in that district soon as redistricted.

Redistricting in an election year oughta be illegal.

32. Publius2016 says:

Funny thing about politics…everyone gets a vote so even “dumb” people count…My issue is that Ok but can we at least have them be alive, American, and living in the district??? You’d think every could agree on those qualifications, right?

• Blacksmith8 says:

we do. it’s those dhimmms over there that don’t agree with us on much if ever.

• LM says:

We agree with the left by our apathy in letting them get away with voter fraud, and with the elimination of voter id, and the by lack of prosecution and continual capitulation in elections after the fact that theae things occur.

PublIc outcry is available to us, too.

• piper567 says:

LM, I agree: we do have to admit our own culpability in all of this.
          The President directly spoke to this at a recent really: we can no longer afford to be complacent. And if we, as individuals, are not complacent, we must begin to counter the admitted tactics of our enemies. Its not only what the RNC is doing or not doing, we need to commit ourselves to District activity…that’s he challenge.
          As an example, I have heard soros is working to sew up AJ offices in local jurisdictions; what are we doing to counter?
          I am not advocating dishonesty, a hallmark of our enemies, but we admire their organization w/o countering it with our own answers.
          Why on earth is the Pennsylvania election hanging on 3200 votes?

33. NJF says:

Re newest statement.

How do we know if McStain is even writing this crap???? Has anyone actually seen him? Does he call in to any news shows? As far as I can tell it’s all tweets & official statements. For all we know he’s completely incapacitated. #StepDown

34. Pam says:

35. Pam says:

36. What’s not to like. You install app to phone with your DL info and the police has access to your phone without even having to touch your phone.

• Jim in TN says:

So, do they look up the owner using the license plate and ping him, or do they have some way of pinging the phones in the car they pull over, or do they get on the pa and demand that the driver do something to connect their phone to the patrol car?

And when none of that works, do they get torked at having to do all of that pointless work and take out their frustrations on you?

And what happens when your phone battery dies and you don’t carry an auto charger? Or you just turn the thing off?

And can they ping driver’s phones and find out if they are being used? Did you take a call while driving? Did you text while driving?

How long before your car has to constantly tell the cops what you are doing?

• KBR says:

Now how will this work for motervoter down the road? Pretty soon they can just ping in their illegal votes?

• KBR says:

What’s not to like? Try these:

I rarely take my cellphone when I drive.

So will I be required to have a cellphone with me or get pulled over, maybe arrested?

When I do take my cell, I turn the thing off while driving. No distractions for me. I only take it in case I need to call OUT, in some minor or major emergency.

So if they mean an audible-pinging of me? Nope don’t want that: probably would go nuts thinking it is some signal that something’s wrong with the dam car. Have a wreck looking over the dashboard signals instead of at the road.

How sophisticated does that cellphone have to be? How much would it cost? Will the taxpayers now be required to purchase sophisticated cellphones for the poor or the lazy?

What if I lose it, somebody else has my on-phone DL and I have the card one. They do a drive-by murder and the police come and get me? Even as I prove my innocence, the real shooter is getting away, I have been rousted for nothing and now maybe have a record based on my DL being involved in a crime,ha.

Stolen or lost phone? Theif has way too much info on me then: age, where I live, what I look like…whether I might be a great candidate for a home robbery…

What about those ways info can be stolen from computers/phones? How long before every hacker in the world has all USA DL info, with photos?

And is this not just another way to track every move we make, big brother style?

37. SeekerOfTruth says:

Trade issues. actions, and the coming….Very Important stuff to understand as the trade game is Trump goal for 2018. Important topic if you are interested in the trade game.

Some of this I hinted at a while ago in that PDJT was planning on doing much much more than just the teaser steel and aluminum tariffs.

Remember China is the main goal and only real target in the end.

WHITE HOUSE CONFIRMS IT IS SEEKING $100 BILLION REDUCTION IN U.S. TRADE DEFICIT WITH CHINA

–Dow drops 300 points led by Boeing on fears of a China trade war
    –Boeing dropped more than 4 percent, contributing the most to the Dow’s decline.
    –Boeing’s decline comes after a report said President Donald Trump wishes to slap $60 billion of tariffs on Chinese goods.
    –Investors feared China could target the aerospace giant in retaliation.

Several good articles analyzing some of the trade war scope so far.

1) Broadcom – Qualcomm merger stopped.
    ==> Trump’s Order Stops ALL Foreign Takeovers of Large US Tech Companies

Here is the key line from the EO from the President.
    “Any substantially equivalent merger, acquisition, or takeover, whether effected directly or indirectly, is also prohibited.”

The EO explicitly banned the Chinese takeover of Qualcom but the above line means No More China Buying up any substantial US Tech companies. No to China buying up chip companies or any others with substantial intellectual property rights which can relate to US security in a broad sense.

2) LEAKED: Trump’s Next Shoe to Drop on US-China Trade

To punish China for its intellectual property theft, including IP infringements such as counterfeiting, and to retaliate against Chinese investment rules that require technology transfers to Chinese partners in order to set up shop in China, the Trump administration is considering a proposal by the Office of the US Trade Representative (USTR) that would impose:

— Tariffs on a large variety of Chinese products, including tech products and consumer goods like clothing.
    — Restrictions on investment by Chinese companies in the US, the first impact of which we have already seen by Trump’s order yesterday blocking all Chinese takeovers of large US tech companies.
    — And limits on visas for certain Chinese nationals.

Seeker additional comments
    1) The tech industry and many others have survived the last 3 years on mergers and acquisitions. When real profits are not growing fast large companies do mergers and buyouts to try to stimulate things.

2) Globalists need international mergers to move their game forward.

3) China has moved to the front for some time in buying out key assets, companies, etc to gain control over a country. This must stop.

4) Some high flying companies in the stock market may not like all of the above because it means they will have to make real money and growth and not depend as much on mergers or Chinese money to boost them.

5) Plus the trade game is just starting to get serious. This will be a full blood sport war for China as they have been the world bully and their economy is struggling internally and they really need this foreign blood to keep their economy going.

6) China economy is really struggling internally as they fake all their key data now. China used to be a low debt country. But they have expanded their debt massively in the last 10 years trying to keep their economy afloat. Their total debt went from <100% of their GDP to 400% of their GDP in just 10 years.

7) This is still just the start. I hope the President and his people have tough resolve here because this will not be painless. Notice how the President is removing trade globalists from his inner circle – Cohn and Tillerson. Both were excellent at some national tasks but both were globalists trade people.

Also note Jared and Ivanka have been seen and heard less lately. Coincidence? or other reasons? or disagree with Papa on this trade issue? I do not know for sure. Just they are less visible now after the first year of meet and greet foreign people. The pleasantry tours as I called them. Now it is serious business time.

Thanks for reading
    Serious stuff hopefully starts soon.
    I am willing to own the downsides to get this corrected. Are you? It will not be easy.
    Seeker.

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

“Investors feared China could target the aerospace giant in retaliation.”

I thought the airplane makers primarily used USA aluminum because the Chinese stuff is dung, like most of their steel? A few years back there was a show (on Al Jazeera, I think) that exposed all the poor quality control in Boeing’s non-union SC plant.

The show made a pretty compelling argument for the plant using employees hired from McDonald’s to build airplanes while stoned. The QC procedures for the unionized Washington (state) plant were disregarded/ignored in South Carolina.

Please Note :
      This was not meant to be for or against unions, it applies only to this situation

• KBR says:

I read that Zuckerburg is selling FB stocks left and right.
      Not sure to which buyer nor which country.

Do you FB? Do you know Mandarin? Ha!

38. Pam says:

39. Liked by 1 person

40. kinthenorthwest says:

Had to share–follow the chain LOL

41. Pam says:

42. SeekerOfTruth says:

Trump To Name Larry Kudlow Top Economic Advsior, Replacing Gary Cohn

Seeker – Many things I like about Kudlow, But he is too soft on trade issues. Not as much a globalists “free” trader as Cohn but not a trade hawk like me. Market likes Kudlow as overall he is a moderate economist.

Kudlow when he officially signs on will be given his marching orders from the Boss and I expect some of his tone to change. Advise me in (a) and (b) and (c) but not in (d) so much. Guess what (d) is?

43. Pam says:

44. Pam says:

• annieoakley says:

Pretty sure murdering people is against the law no matter where the murder happens. This is stupid and the House might want to do something useful with their time.

45. Pam says: