March 13th – 2018 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #418

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Sarah H Sanders Twitter @SHSanders45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,471 Responses to March 13th – 2018 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #418

1. SharonKinDC says:

Lost amongst all of the news today is former Fox production assistant, who walked in cold to the Trump campaign, then later became POTUS’ ‘body man’ was escorted out of the WH yesterday BUT is returning to the Trump campaign. Notably, Q has been silent since Sunday. Was McEntee Q?

2. Troublemaker10 says:

I don’t exactly know how you say this without it sounding insulting (which is not my intention)….but, I think too much attention is given the Parkland school students. It’s not that we shouldn’t hear them out. We should also not forget they are teens. I wouldn’t elevate them to “policy makers”. That being said….I am glad to see a strong counter balance coming from Kyle Kashuv.

3. wolfmoon1776 says:

An important note for my fellow Tweeters. I’m putting 2 and 2 together on certain things.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

There’s a guy on Twitter who is THE expert on Charlottesville. He has very little Twitter impression, but he SHOULD have a huge following, like he does on YouTube.

WHY NOT, YOU MIGHT ASK?

I have caught Twitter cutting me off when I FIRST see a post and respond. But it does not make sense. Until now.

HOW TO YOU REDUCE PEOPLE’S NUMBERS, IF YOU’RE TWITTER?

Cut people off like I’ve seen. Dwindle off the tweets and then “de-follow” them, like I’ve seen. And now – the most evil of all. FAKE BLOCK. And I can think of plenty more.

We NEED that Twitter code to see if I’m right. When somebody gets the code, PLEASE contact me.

4. Pam says:

5. Pam says:

6. Troublemaker10 says:

Hogg goes back and forth between insulting/attacking people….and calling for all voices to be heard respectfully. He does an about face in this tweet after bragging about hanging up on the White House.

Kyle Kushav has consistently been for allowing all voices while working to solve issues.

Gen Z is all about problem solving, results oriented, free speech, and turned off by partisan hypocrisy (they see through the bullsh*t). The last I saw they also support the 2nd amendment.

7. heidi says:

ROP strikes again: A 17-year-old boy confessed to a grisly stabbing that killed one and wounded two others during a sleepover at his friend’s house because of his Muslim faith, police said.