March 13th – 2018 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #418

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Sarah H Sanders Twitter @SHSanders45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,471 Responses to March 13th – 2018 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #418

1. citizen817 says:

• MakeAmericaGreat says:

Team Trump has done a great job “kick the can” down the road on the gun issues. He has pre-empted the fake Gun March coming up on Wednesday. Brilliant work by his communications/PR team. They just keep getting better and better.

As with DACA, don’t believe everything Trump puts out there. Much of it is stuff to keep his opponents at bay or else flush them out of their hiding spots.

Trump understands that many people won’t care anything about guns in like one month from now. So you make yourself appear busy and concerned for the time being, and then let the issue pass and not much changed you don’t want changed.

The press knows this, and was hounding Sanders about it at the press briefing today. But it doesn’t matter; Team Trump is in control of the issue and the left is stuck with Boss Hogg as their inept representative.

• Garrison Hall says:

Exactly. Trump and his team have adroitly sandbagged draconian gun-control legislation from being passed by a completely untrustworthy GOP/E dominated congress. I’m sure Donald Trump Jr., an avid gun-rights and NRA supporter, has been talking to his dad about this.

• Let’s hope that the GOPe Congress (Ryan-McConnell) is whining about the Trade Tariffs to throw the press a dog whistle to take the heat off themselves… and not to waste election-cycle capital on an insane attempt to thwart Trump Trade Deals.

• MakeAmericaGreat says:

100% right. What’s being done is obvious and brilliant.

It’s just like DACA, which Trump admitted he only floated out there (the one proposal) so Dems would knock it down and make themselves look bad.

People have to recall that politics is gamesmanship. There is much that is said which never comes to pass. It’s only said for political expediency.

We can’t overreact to every Trump “betrayal” which is only meant to be a political maneuver and nothing more.

• kroesus says:

it is obvious PDJT sometimes strays outside the lines when trying to work on a negotiated settlement……I find it personally an affront when he goes against direct promises (Immigration) or the US Constitution (2A Gun Rights) to achieve short term gains….it reflects a hole in character to do so no matter the motive

• ForGodandCountry says:

Trolls gonna troll

• kroesus says:

…and idiots fling useless mantra around…..see you got your liberal training

• MAGA_Berserker says:

Naw. Kro is good treep. You are right, FGAC, but some people take a little longer to “process” what VSG-POTUS is doing.

I say this because we don’t need friendly-fire. Please, wait until you see the whites of their eyes, and when they are enemy, dispatch them quickly with compassion.

Kro will be back in ranks tomorrow. Please cut a bit of slack.

• kroesus says:

how exactly have I not “process[ed]” PDJT’s tactics?…..I acknowledge WHAT he does and WHY he does it but his lack of concern for ancillary controlling matters on the two issues I mentioned are very troubling……DACA was to be ended day one by his promise to us and Angel parents (still waiting), illegals in general were to sent home with allowance for readmission after applying (still waiting) and on this one he has pulled another of his what seem to be false promises to the Dimms of working with them to “fix the immigration system with a comprehensive plan”……..at least I hope the false promise is to Dimms and not to his voters……his continuing talk of raising age of purchase for rifles and shotguns is a blatant violation of the 2A when he touted his STRONG 2A support during the campaign…others may not be troubled by his seeming lack of concern for a solid foundation and keeping to what you promise…..(hint: threats to violate your promises to benefit your agenda is still disingenuous and dishonesty)

• MAGA_Berserker says:

OK, sorry. I take back what I said. And Minbler backs me up.
                They have shown the whites of their eyes.

• kroesus says:

you seem to think that my calling PDJT out for not being completely honest with his dealings with voters and supporters as my not having “process[ed]” but as is EASILY seen I opened my comment in REALITY which many here tend to discount…….I am a strong supporter of the President however I am an independent thinker and the “ends justify the means” is a lib/commie tactic…..saying this disingenuity and dishonesty especially with those who support him is a longterm losing proposition…..if you and many others here advocate full support no matter WHAT you are little more than brainwashed flotsam…..very similar to the Dimms treatment of the Black vote….once convinced always in the camp…..kind of diminishes your own power by GIVING it away so easily……PDJT is human and not the god or near god many attribute to him….guess what HE makes mistakes too

• MAGA_Berserker says:

Its my call. Fire at will. Expend all remaining…

• kroesus says:

some here are too shallow to understand WHAT I say or lack the reading skills to ken it from my posts…..doubt you read the post as it assigns the tactics PDJT is using but his methods and the dishonesty with his supporters and the US Constitution is the sticking point…..maybe it is just too cerebral for you to comprehend

• Treepers understand the Art of the Deal.
                If you’ve read it, you didn’t get it.

• Esperanza says:

• Chris says:

Art of the Deal, offer more than you are willing to give and demand more than they are willing to give in exchange.”
            ^^^^^^
            THIS…In a nutshell , Thanks Esperanza !
            The basis for all PDJT negotiations..
            In the cyclone of PDJT negotiations, public discussions
            The opponents (shallow) idealogical clothes fly off , sticking to the walls..
            Leaving them bare and exposed to multiple killshots,
            Whether unconstitutional, immoral,or simply distasteful examples of their true “holier than thou” human character..
            They rush clutching their pearls, from their high glass houses into.. the kill-zone
            Not behind closed doors making secret deals
            ,To a withering public cross-fire “in public display”.. FIRE at will !!
            ~ It’s a beautiful thing to witness, I hope they never learn ~
            MAGA

• kroesus says:

again…the tactic is acknowledged in the original post and yet lots seem to want to realert me to it……..what part of lying to supporters and abuse of the constitution do you agree with if it is only a negotiating tactic?…”Oh, it is OK b/c he does not intend to actually carry through with his proposal”…..thus making those he promised OR constitutionalists merely negotiating pawns

• fleporeblog says:

Went to Wikipedia to get more details about the 4 counties that will have the opportunity to vote today in the PA18 Special Election 🗳. I agree with you that this is a must win. The breakdown of the counties really favor a Republican candidate.

From the link above:

– The district skews older and has the second oldest electorate in the state

– Westmoreland County has become a major Republican Stronghold in the state

– Although there are 70,000 more Democrats in the district than Republicans, the district has trended increasingly Republican since the mid-1990s; most of the district’s state legislators are Republicans. The district is home to many large coal mines and the energy industry is an important employer in the district

– Nearly 96% White

– R+11 Cook PVI

I am 0 for 2 in my last two predictions ((VA Governor and Alabama Senate). I am not predicting this one tonight. The RNC and our President and his cabinet as well as family went all in. It is imperative that we win this race!

• PInky1920 says:

This is definitely a must win; I’m not in PA-18 but have been following this race closely. I won’t predict either but don’t like what I see in the polls at all. It seems many have fallen for the fraud, Lamb. DemonRATS know they can’t win when they run on the truth, so they come up with phony Pro2A and “ProLifers” like Lamb, who if elected, will vote against President Trump on every single matter; watch and see. If the treasoncrats pull this fraud over the finish line, they’ll use the same tactic everywhere. Hard to believe people fall for it, but then, Pennsylvania fell for the biggest fraud of all, twice. And don’t forget about Bob Casey.

• CM in TN says:

Fingers crossed!

• MakeAmericaGreat says:

Great stuff, Flep, thanks!

Definitely hoping for the win tonight. Gotta get out the vote.

• lawrencepaul1 says:

Very well said.

• MakeAmericaGreat says:

Thanks LP!

Trump is smart. He knows how to play the game and he’s doing it very well.

With Mueller’s witch hunt mostly contained (White House not have to spend as much time on it, seems like), the White House has more time to focus on politics and PR. We’re seeing the result of that now in things such as their excellent diffusion of the Florida Kids astroturf.

Really happy where things are at for Trump and the White House. And it’s only going to get better.

2. citizen817 says:

3. citizen817 says:

4. MakeAmericaGreat says:

If you live in the PA18 district, today is the day to cast your ballot and help ensure President Trump keeps his Congressional majorities.

• Nigella says:

Fingers crossed….

• MakeAmericaGreat says:

We need to win this one.

If we win this one, the Dems are going to be quite demoralized and the Blue Wave talk is going to start to fade in earnest.

It’s going to be tough. We need every vote we can get todday.

• Nigella says:

I agree… AP says this is a “Barometer” for 2018 elections… If the Republican wins will they still say that?

• MakeAmericaGreat says:

Of course not.

What they don’t say, I’m sure, is that the Dem is running as a conservative.

Meh. Since Trump took office, there have been 7 special elections. 6 involving GOP incumbent seats.

The Dems flipped one, with Roy Moore’s loss.

Hopefully they don’t flip another one. But even if they do, the sky is not falling.

The Dems know they have to run “Stealth conservative” candidates to have any chance to win. America’s tolerance of radical Democrats is over, at least the overt era of that rule is over.

• sunnydaze says:

I agree, MAG. We need this one to 1) help Trump accomplish the things WE want, and 2) demoralize the Dems so we can help Trump some more in later elections.

It’s gotta happen.

Prayers may be in order here.

• MakeAmericaGreat says:

Yes, definitely prayers.

If we win this one, the Dems will be in bad shape.

There are two more House special elections before the midterms, and we should take both of them.

We take PA18, Dems have nothing. And that’s exactly where we want them to be.

It’s going to be hard tonight. The deceptive Dem ran a good stealth race. I’ll give him that. Just hoping we get it done.

Gotta get out and vote there. If we can get the turnout, we should have a great chance to win.

• Sayit2016 says:

ACTION and prayers.
            Those votes are not gonna climb in the box by themselves ; )

• MAGA_Berserker says:

I just saw a poll that says the Democrat’s Lamb has it in a Landslide!
      Democrats, don’t waste your time voting today. Lamb’s already got it in the bag.

• Harry Lime says:

Please Pennsylvania 18th District…

…and bring lots of friends and family!

• PInky1920 says:

Amen. Sent some money twice and don’t even live in the district; it boils my blood to watch these lying, arrogant communists pretend they’re Prolife and Pro2A. PEnnsylvania is my home state. Don’t lose this one; I’m old now and want to die knowing my beloved, beautiful State of Pennsylvania is smarter than a bunch of treasonous murderous thieves.

5. citizen817 says:

6. citizen817 says:

ICYMI!
    New Intellectual Froglegs:

7. phoenixRising says:

Sundance,

The following reports were issued by IG 3/12/2018 https://oig.justice.gov/reports/all.htm

March 12, 2018
    Audit of the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s DirectorNet System Pursuant to the Federal Information Security Modernization Act of 2014 Fiscal Year 2017, Audit Report 18-17 — Summary

March 12, 2018
    Audit of the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s Background Investigative Contract Services Online Transfer System Pursuant to the Federal Information Security Modernization Act of 2014 Fiscal Year 2017, Audit Report 18-16 — Summary

March 12, 2018
    Audit of the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s Information Security Program Pursuant to the Federal Information Security Modernization Act of 2014 Fiscal Year 2017, Audit Report 18-15 — Summary

8. citizen817 says:

9. MAGA_Berserker says:

This is TOO delicious to not post.
    Hey Gunny, did ya ever carry one of these monsters in the bush?

For more laughs…

• MAGA_Berserker says:

CTH server is doing some very weird stall and delay in MidAltlantic. No other sites seem affected. Are we under attack?

• MAGA_Berserker says:

Test. Server seems to be behaving now.

And here, I thought it might have something to do with the black helicopter that just landed in my front yard, and the two gentlemen wearing sunglasses who rang the doorbell then said “We are from the Government, and we are here to help. We need you to give us all of your guns and ammunition.”

• 🍺Gunny says:

No..way after my time…Carried an M-60 …..was a heavy mother until you got into a firefight….got lighter each time..

Wish we had them…looks more like Special Ops and Seals stuff….They get all the nice toys…😢

• MAGA_Berserker says:

I have a bad feeling that I need to point out, that is a .22 rimfire bolt action. Almost one step up from a BB gun, but not quite as powerful as my .22 break barrel pellet air gun (Hatsan Squirrel Gun)

• MAGA_Berserker says:

‘Cept, I put a pic rail and a 50mm 5-20x scope on my Hatsan125TH, orchard defence scary assault rifle…

1150fps, built in suppressor, ships direct from Amazon, no FFL needed. Legal to fire in Arlington VA, if you are at least 12yo, or have parental supervision.

• MAGA_Berserker says:

No bump stock, but my speed loader holds 22 rounds!

• 🍺Gunny says:

I know that just by looking at the mag. Special forces, especially the Israeli’s use the 22 cal to keep the bullet below the speed of sound to prevent the distinctive “crack” from occurring due to breaking the sound barrier. 1100 ft per second.

Mostly close in work so as to not be discovered.

Little more powerful than a BB gun? OK. Point one at your hand and pull the trigger. No problem? Tell me how it turns out for ya.😎

Also read the article before I commented…..Geee

• MAGA_Berserker says:

🙂 I know you caught it Gunny. I noticed the bolt handle immediately. I just was think the not-gun familiars may miss the point. The BAR is just a little to messy for squirrel…

• 🍺Gunny says:

Hey MAGA not an issue…..I enjoy your posts a lot. My humor is not easily noticed…mostly I just get stares….

Guy comes home with a duck under his arm. Goes up to his wife and says:

“This is the pig I am having an affair with.” His wife looks at him and says: “Dear…that’s not a pig, that’s a duck”

He says to his wife: “I wasn’t talking to you”

Thank you….thank you very much….😁

No worries MAGA😎

cleaned it up a little…shhhh..AdRem’s after me….

• MAGA_Berserker says:

LOL, that is up there with “yeah, but its eating my popcorn!” 🙂

• MAGA_Berserker says:

For y’all to young to have heard it: a guy takes his pet duck with him to a movie. They tell him he can’t bring his duck in the theater, so he hides it in his pants.
                  The pet duck is getting uncomfortable, so he unzips his pants and let’s it stick its head out.
                  The girls sitting next to him tells her boyfriend “the guy next to my just unzipped his pants and took his ‘thing’ out.” He tells her “he is a harmless perv, just ignore him…”

• MAGA_Berserker says:

Only patriot brotherly love for you, Gunny, although we may have to come to a compromise on Sylvia.

• 🍺Gunny says:

Hey…….wait a minute……compromise……Hey Sylvia….you out there?

Someone’s trying to steal you away again…..

Wait….compromise…..hmmmm…

Don’t tell her….maybe we can work something out…👍

• eagledriver50 says:

YEP…26 POUNDS of METAL…Fired it so much sometimes, one could see the gas piston moving…Have you seen the NEW Sig P320 for Army? Better than the Beretta…IMHO!!!

• Buckeye Heathen says:

“Have you seen the NEW Sig P320 for Army?…”
          I have one,well not the military’s version (XM17 and XM18) but the P320 Compact. It’s my everyday carry choice. The equivalent versions for the Army as a manual safety due to Army requirements.

10. sunnydaze says:

Sheriff Joe Arpaio is campaigning for Omar Navarro in Maxine Waters district!

11. joeknuckles says:

My suggestion for GOP campaign commercial to run as much as possible over the next 2.5 years:
    Open with Kamala Harris saying “California is the future”, then show footage and headlines of all the horrific nonsense that has become the norm in this state, point out that California is the model of what the Democrat Party has in mind for the rest of the country, then replay the Harris clip and end with “Vote Republican to keep the Democrat Party from doing to the rest of the country what it has done to California”.
    Make them eat her words, tie them all to it. Take her and the rest of the party down at the same time.

12. MAGA_Berserker says:

“Sen. Jeff The Flake brought forward a bill that would nullify the Trump administration’s new tariffs on steel and aluminum.”

I won’t waste bits on the link, its CNBC. Rest of article is anti-Trump blather.

13. oljw00 says:

Sure the year they won was 2017….but like most, the choice for the jersey would be his number (#45). I believe 17 was selected because ‘Q’ is the 17th letter of the alphabet.

14. Deplore Able says:

Please be patient and let me present a different angle on Trump–Russia.

Suppose for the moment that you are Vladimir Putin in May 2016. Early in May, Kasich and Cruz drop out of the Republican race for the nomination, leaving Donald Trump as the presumptive Republican candidate.

As the leader of Russia, you are confident in your intelligence community’s assessment that Trump can’t possibly win. Trump has no political experience. How could he possibly defeat the Clinton machine, backed by the Clinton controlled MSM?

By late May, your intelligence service advises that the Democrat National Committee has hired, through its law firm, a political opposition research firm, Fusion GPS, to dig up dirt on Donald Trump. By mid-June, Fusion GPS has retained a former British spy, Christopher Steele, to seek evidence of Trump collusion with Russia, or at least to establish that Russia has dirt on Trump. Steele is communicating with his sources in the Russian intelligence community looking for dirt; dirt that Russia might use to blackmail Trump. If the American people think that Russia can blackmail Trump, he will certainly lose the election.

Assuming Hillary Clinton will win, what can Putin do to place Russia at the greatest advantage? Russia’s main objective is to increase the divisiveness in American politics; divide Americans against themselves, progressives vs. conservatives. Russia wants to destroy the faith Americans have in their democracy. Here is an opportunity to sow discord. Better yet, here is an opportunity to blackmail Hillary Clinton.

What a perfect setup! Give Hillary the dirt she is looking for, which is pure fiction. When Hillary wins, Russia threatens to reveal the whole operation to the American press; at least that small segment of the American press that is still interested in the truth. As a result, Russia has leverage on Hillary for eight years. She can’t oppose Russia, or she will be impeached. In the alternative, break the story and American democracy will suffer a severe blow. Either way, Russia can’t lose.

The only possible monkey wrench would be if Trump somehow won. But what are the odds of that?

15. SR says:

Democrats governor and leadership would try to put illegal vote on today PA18 race as there is no citizenship check in PA. Republicans need to come out a lot to save the seat.

16. Monday was a hectic day. Lots of news breaking (Vegas, Clapper, 2A, pedo-ring busted in UK, etc.). It’s starting, I think. I’m interested in seeing the moves Trump makes here to achieve maximum impact. As I said yesterday, we need some kind of hard evidence/big drop to start making it real for normies.

• Wiggyky says:

If there were more votes than registered voters, the votes should be nullified then the Voting station Chief and the person setting up the Voting districts should be arrested for felony fraud for allowing it to happen.

17. mazziflol says:

Obviously just some humor here, but I gotta imagine it’s not too far fetched from reality. ;D

18. distracted2 says:

This made me giggle.

19. Marygrace Powers says:

Eric Holder Comes Unglued After GOP House Intel Committee Rules No Trump-Russia Collusion “This is a Cover Up”

March 12, 2018 by Cristina Laila
    ShareTweetEmail

“The demons always scream the loudest when they are being exorcised.”

Coming for ya Holder FAST/FURIOUS.

• MAGA_Berserker says:

Ooh. I really like that demon quote! Gonna file that one! Will come in handy after Mar 15th. 🙂

• Sayit2016 says:

Holder in a panic… HA ! Seriously– just SHUT UP. No one cares. How does Holder even know what a ” investigation” is since it appears he never did one. He is projecting.

There are binders full of FACTS that demonstrate Hillary is a corrupt criminal and yet she walks.( for now ) After a year long investigation, facts show there is no evidence of ” collusion” Sen Intel wraps up their investigation and Holder is screaming they shut down the investigation before “doing a complete job”. The fact that he can even say with a straight face pisses me off.

When I want the opinion of an Attorney General that was held in ” criminal contempt” I will ask for it.

Again- I am counting the 1000 reasons I do not give a red rats arse what Holder has to say.

20. mazziflol says:

Ok, one more for the road:

21. Keebler ac says:

Once again, for any media swayed believers, Cohen has not in any way attempted to stop 60 Minutes from televising the liar’s interview contrary to news reports. Avenatti, the lawyer for this attention-seeking whore has been trying to taunt Cohen into a battle over an NDA that the money grubbing “actress” had been trying to sell to the media. I’ve read her testimony and it is the same sort of corny fabrication the press writes about Trump. If he did anything, maybe it was to grab the honkers that she tosses about like actresses do who he can’t stand to test if they were fake. What’s funny are the pseudonyms used in the NDA whether it’s him or not,

“According to the draft, Ms. Clifford was referred to as “Peggy Peterson” and was represented by a lawyer named Keith Davidson. On the other end of the negotiations were other parties referred to as “David Dennison” and “David Delucia.” ~NYT

LOL! 😂 They repeated her lawyer’s first name and went from there.

Anyway, shame on this fame whore and any of those 50 self-nominated Obama Fink Tank for endangering the country and children who now have parents with jobs to feed and house them properly. Unemployment is the lowest ever for black americans, their so called constituents, whixh is the only way for them to escape the New Deal plantation era poverty!

22. Keebler ac says:

23. joeknuckles says:

So the Dems have got 50 of their dimmest and dumbest putting their heads together to try to come up with a new scheme to deceive the American people. I’m soooooooo scared!

If they would put half as much effort into coming up with real solutions to real problems as they put into pulling crap, we would all be better off.

• MAGA_Berserker says:

The scariest part Joe, I think they ARE sending their best and brightest.
      Uh, they are “dims…”

• amwick says:

Yeah…. philosophical concept warning… If you spend all your time figuring out ways to be against something, you have no time to figure out what you are for….

It would be like trying to drive, but all you look at is the rear view mirror… just sayin’..
      from the art of amwick. 🙂

24. Craig from Scotland says:

Charge – Christopher Steele was president, debating champion at Cambridge, blah blah blah

1986:

1986 Lent Mr T. H. Oliver – St John’s
    1986 Easter Mr C. D. Steele – Girton
    1986 Michaelmas Mr C. G. Earles Sidney – Sussex

Fact – Christopher Steele, 3 month term as representative of Cambridge student union in 1986.

25. Dazza says:

Another day of Hannity’s “BREAKING NEWS” and 20 minute monologue and nothing is happening. It is seriously a news version of the movie Groundhog Day.
    I have been more than patient with this b.s. but am completely fed up with wasting my time on it.

• Jedi9 says:

Well, well, what took you so long to get this point? Turn the TV off is Americans greatest advocacy in getting healthier, stronger, independent thinkers. Why let TV tell you what you should think?

• Dazza says:

Hasn’t just happened now, it’s been a long slow decline. Love Hannity but the show has really declined. Like everyone I am sick and tired of hearing about all the so called evidence against the Dems with absolutely zero real results.
        Think about that for a minute – absolutely zero results!

• Dazza says:

Nobody on our side, other than bid PDJT, knows how to win. As in really win!

• rsmith1776 says:

Yes, A.G. Hannity should really be doing his job.

• MAGA_Berserker says:

Advice worth every penny you paid for it: it is spring. Cancel cable (keep internet for CTH and T_D), get a Roku, plant some fruit trees, buy above mentioned squirrels assaults rifle, and experience the joy of killing small fuzzy animals while defending the fruits of you plantings. (You have to experience first hand the satisfaction of the THUD of a squirrel hitting the ground from 120′, with a peach still in its mouth.)

• 🍺Gunny says:

MAGA, Hah….glad I have a warranty on my keyboard…

Yeah what fun…sit on my porch with couple cold ones and my Squirrel Assault Rifle…those little buggers go after my apples and tangerines and….plink….another one down…

even got the neighbors cat involved…
            Never knew you could teach a cat to “fetch” 😎

• MAGA_Berserker says:

You would not believe how lazy my red shoulder hawks are!
              When I walk out back with a rifle, they perch in a tree just behind me, and wait for me to kill something. Conservation of energy, I guess.. Same with my foxes. Never need to clean up the squirrels. They just watch from the sidelines, and wait.

• Jedi9 says:

Oopps! I didn’t see your post before I posted. Anyway, while living in florida, I had a red shoulder hawk always around an apartment complex I lived at in Lake Mary. I had a footan couch on my porch that was mysteriously was becoming frayed and did not know why until one day I caught a squirrel munching away. Anyway, there was a fence in the front that divided the apartment complexes, and the squirrels used it as a thorough fair to pass by every day, going from tree to tree. Well, one morning while having my coffee, a squirrel was on that same fence scurrying along until a Red Shoulder Hawk flew in and grabbed him. I stood there in awe as I watched the hawk fly away, while the squirrel’s tail was twitching in the hawks talons. Long story short, that was also the last time I had a squirrel problem.

• Jedi9 says:

You don’t need that just get a pet Red Shoulder hawk! He will make sure they are never around.

• 🍺Gunny says:

Think about this one….

If Hannity…or just about any of em solved an issue they would be out of a job…because that is their job….keep the low info watching….tick…tock…what a stupid bunch of crap….

Just cut the cable..”except for women’s beach volley ball”…( had to get that in there) and just come here to get your updates…

Save alot of stress…easy peasy….😎

• Dazza says:

OK…..so I go ahead and cut cable. Saves me some cash and time but where are the arrests and trials? Months of waiting are stacking up with no end in sight.

• Dazza says:

Hannity is merely one example

• 🍺Gunny says:

Dazza, think about this if you will….Posted this on the other thread. Please excuse my repost.

There are trillions at stake. Do you think the big boys (Globalists) evencare if some of the lower twerps get arrested or even sent to prison?

Do you think they may even “want” them to get arrested and go to prison? Like the Clapper story…

This is a deep coup to take out a sitting President. Do you think the ‘big boys” (Globalists) would be just happier than all get out, if some were arrested and then: Then…

Our attention turned elsewhere….focus off the main goal…sure some go to prison, but families probably taken care of etc.
              But the investigations stop. This may be exactly what they want.

We should all take a step back and realize that this is very serious business. Losing our country serious. Demands for arrests are all well and good and may give us temporary satisfaction.

But, seriously, these individuals are evil incarnate……we must clean them out. even if it takes another few years….if not…they will still be there.

Like rats….if you do not get them all, they just will not disappear.
              Let our President handle it..

26. MAGA_Berserker says:

Somebodies are gonna loose sleep tonight.

27. Keebler ac says:

28. Gil says:

Ok CA treepers. POTUS will be going to Miramar first then border wall, then flying to LAX. Then to a fundraiser and staying overnight. There might be riots if people are feeling froggy but I am hoping their protests just fizzle and or ice is at the ready. I have the kiddo and cant access Miramar anyways. Going to be a nice day too! Heres the schedule.

Is it just me or is it slyly fitting that POTUS’ 1st CA visit is to the border wall on Taco Tuesday?

29. Craig from Scotland says:

New Yorker charge – According to people with knowledge of the company, Orbis grossed approximately twenty million dollars in its first nine years.

Fact – Bullshit
    This is an example of disgraceful ‘journalism’ that we have to put up with.

Here is Orbis Business Intelligence Ltd financial records from 16 March 2009:

30. wheatietoo says:

Heheh…even her horse lost it’s shoe.

31. distracted2 says:

Who is this fool? And he’s a republican. Good grief.

32. Craig from Scotland says:

Charge – Christopher David Steele & Christopher Parker Burrows are not well known UK MI6 intelligence officers:
    Hahahahaha

Fact – Bullshit

See:

Comment:
    Christopher David Steele & Christopher Parker Burrows are probs the most known ‘ex’-MI6 officers there has ever been.
    At least from 1999.

Who in their right mind would tell these two the time of day ?

33. wheatietoo says:

She lost her shoe.

I didn’t notice this when I saw this earlier.
    She lost one shoe…then kicked off the other one.

Such arrogance, too, expecting someone to pick up her shoes for her.

• jat says:

hahaha !!! The Benny Hill theme music is perfection
      Huma doesn’t seem to be too concerned about the old bat sliding out of her Birkenstocks…. Just a typical day accompanying Drunky McDrunkerson I suppose..

• Bendix says:

Are they Birkenstocks?
        Backless shoes are NOT a good choice for someone with stability issues.
        I could see where she would think they are, but she’s not as bright as everyone thinks.
        The original clog was actually an indoor shoe.

• Paintinjan says:

Look at those cankles. Seriously, capris are NOT a good look for her!

• Michelle says:

Haha what I love is Huma, following behind all dainty in a dress, having no problem at all with the stairs.

• Pat Frederick says:

maybe the person in front of her told her to kick them off…seeing the trouble she was having? I know–it’s Hillary–and it’s fun to bash her—but it’s Lent and I’m really trying to be a good person and my parents taught me not to make fun of people—but it’s Hillary!! (Yes I can hear the whine in my voice…)

• 🍺Gunny says:

I mean really, no slam intended, but do you really think she can bend over and put on her own shoes? No way….she’s got a load on…

No…I won’t…..well…..yeah I will say about having to clean herself after a toilet excursion…Yeah…give her the nuclear football…right…😎

Huma……Huma…..Bueller…..

• MVW says:

Poor guy that has to pick up those contaminated shoes.

34. wheatietoo says:

Saw this on twitter…gotta admit, it’s interesting.

• Pat Frederick says:

many people have told me they think President Trump is Q…I can’t make that leap since I don’t tweet and follow along–only what other treepers post…

• rich33y says:

I read the Treepers Q postings but haven’t taken the leap of faith that some have.

The one tangible prediction I’ve seen was for the release of the first in a series of videos this past weekend.

Still waiting……

• Emeraldstar says:

The prediction you cite was based on what I believe to be a mistaken “decoding”, by a few readers, of one of Q’s earliest posts. To wit, taking a date written as “11.3”, and then reversing it to indicate 3/11 as the video drop date.

I disagreed with that interpretation, and so I wasn’t expecting it to happen then.

A very recent Q post, specifically referring to H_R_C, included a string of punctuation, directly after her initials, made up of three “+” signs, then a space, then one “+”, then a space, then five “+”s. I took it to mean 3-1-5, or March 15.

It’s simpler, and it’s the Ides of March (very appropriate). Who knows if I’m right, but I give my interpretation a decent chance to be so.

You may read the Q posts yourself, if you wish – I use the site wethepeople (search on YT), and listed under the video window are a bunch of links. Near the bottom is one called “qanonmap”, and it lists all of Q’s posts, along with linked responses with comments and attempted decodings.

FYI

• rich33y says:

Interesting take on the Q posts. We’ll know by Friday if the “+” theory worked out!!

Even though I like trying to decipher things, I don’t have time to chase them down on my own which is why I’m staying open minded.

35. wheatietoo says:

Rosanne Barr has been a good Trump supporter…and taken all the slings & arrows from the Dems that they’ve thrown at her.

So as much as I hate ABC — I will be watching her new show, to try and help her ratings.

36. wheatietoo says:

“The bombs are traceable”

37. Dora says:

Another sneaky dem! Cuomo is sending the money of hard working New Yorkers to Puerto Rico and I believe he is doing it for his future presidential campaign. Well, I resent it.

====

NY governor launches new effort to help Puerto Rico

ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) — New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo is launching a new effort to help Puerto Rico rebuild after last year’s hurricanes.

It’s called the New York Stands with Puerto Rico Recovery and Rebuilding Initiative.

38. wheatietoo says:

This is…sickening.

39. Dora says:

The president says “No Pork From New York”!

====

Omnibus Showdown: Trump Threatens Spending Bill Veto if Schumer-Backed New York ‘Gateway’ Pork Inside

President Donald Trump has threatened to veto the mega-omnibus spending bill barreling its way through Congress ahead of the March 23 government funding deadline if it contains a pork pet project for New York and New Jersey that Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, a Democrat, wants in the bill.

40. Dora says:

41. Hmmm says:

Dis-collusioned.

🙂

42. Flight93Gal says:

Just curiously, what was the point of Rep Conaway (R/TX) making the statement last night on multiple FOX shows that the HIC could find “no evidence of collusion between “either campaign”
    and the Russians”…First, I did not realize that HIC was examining “collusion charges against both campaigns”. Second, HRC appears in India and is blatantly lying about those who voted for VSGPDJT and why; Clapper continues lying on CNN, Shifty issues statement that Dimms will continue investigating; Holder tweets that the HIC investigation is a blatant cover up etc. and icing on the cake is applied when Rosenstein states that Mueller is not misguided and he can move in a new direction of “conspiracy to defraud the government”. My thought the enemy will keep attacking until they are STOPPED/SILENCED. So while FLEP and others urge patience, someone on our side needs to step up and attack one of the exposed flanks versus maintaining “republican nice”. The IG report and other investigators better stop this treachery with a MOAB by the next 60 days at the latest–or we absolutely LOSE the midterms!

43. lawrencepaul1 says:

And they wanted her as President.

Hillary Falls Twice As Aides Scramble To Help Her Overcome Flight Of Stairs

44. burnett044 says:

Once upon a time some folks would have their coffee while doing the daily crossword puzzle in the news paper…….now days it`s covffee and trying to figure out the latest Q post….lol…not my cup of tea…
    ya know how the liberals use the old Alinsky tactic of projecting their crimes and evil deeds onto whom ever they are against???….well beware of those here on CTH that use the same tactic by crying troll troll to anyone with a different opinion than theirs.
    never be afraid to speak out …your opinion is as important as any ones …
    it is human nature to want to fit in…but group think can blind you to the truth…..

45. Trumpcovfefe says:

Pa need to vote.

46. H&HC, 2nd-16th says:

I’m getting worn down. Is that what the Dems want?

• joninmd22 says:

Yes. The socialists always want to oppress dissenters. Hopelessness leads to obedience as the best survival strategy in a dystopia.

• Oldschool says:

Maybe it’s what they all want. Think about what would energize us. For me, it’s truth and justice. It is the republicans who are holding back on that, NOT THE DEMS. If our team has the ball and still refuses to score, it’s all rigged. We’ve been fighting and informing ourselves for decades, opened the route for reinforcements. Voted them all in only to find out they are snakes. Feeling deflated or worn down is an appropriate place to be. IMO, many feel this way and this is why voter turnout stinks. Nothing short of justice will motivate voters. Not sure if Trump is reading our emotions correctly.

• paulraven1 says:

Yes. It’s how they work.

By the way, the Left will not be demoralized by a loss in Pennsylvania, or by any political loss or any sequence of losses. This is an illusion we’d be better off discarding. No amount of political defeat will demoralize them. For example, how did they respond to Trump’s victory? By amping up their fury and hatred.

So how to demoralize them? It involves culturally delegitimizing them, a much harder (but actually more spontaneously gratifying) task.

• Oldschool says:

Agree PR, but today we will see lawlessness, violence, and hate on full display, being allowed, unchallenged and legitimized by msm, validating their beliefs that they have the moral authority to oust Trump. We are actually helping their cause. Enablers.

What an oppotunity for L/E to pick them up, clear them out and restore order to the streets. Anyone believe we will ever see that again in this country?