Something that now seems ordinary, until you think about it historically – and realize it is actually, stunningly, extraordinary, is the level of transparency President Trump has delivered to his administration. Citizen government by a person who understands the value of the camera and the opportunities of the microphone.

Here President Trump frames a cabinet meeting with the media for over 20 minutes while outlining initiatives and objectives.   No prior president has ever allowed even a small percentage of the deliberative access delivered by President Trump.  POTUS keenly dominates the narrative; outlines the milestones; establishes the expectations and summarizes the issues.

About mid-way through this video is just captivating, really.  Must Watch:

If you stand back and think about it, what President Trump is doing is remarkable. POTUS has lulled us into seeing this as commonplace, it’s not; it is anything but common.

This entry was posted in media bias, President Trump, Press Secretary - Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

182 Responses to President Trump Holds Cabinet Meeting – Outlines the Milestones, Establishes the Expectations – (Video)…

1. mariner says:

I believe President Trump will prove to be the greatest President since George Washington.

God bless President Trump, and God bless America.

2. JoD says:

Allow me…

• The Boss says:

You’re allowed.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

I’m gonna throw in a huge pack of ATTABOYS for Governor Rick Scott and the Republican legislators of Florida for BACKING POTUS on TEACHER CARRY, EXACTLY as PDJT wanted. WOW – that was VERY SMART for 1000 reasons discussed here at the Treehouse. It doesn’t just take a BOSS – it takes people who know he’s right and LISTEN!

POTUS was VERY strong on giving them ATTABOYS and ATTAGIRLS, and I’m repeating for the record. The rest of the package – well, I’ll nitpick as many on our side will, but the important part was backing PDJT on the core fix of teacher carry, which is an iron bar in the flimsy spoked wheels of the child-murdering MARXWAGON.

Teacher carry. It is VERY IMPORTANT to bring Holder’s gun-grab SCHEME to a close.

• H.R. says:

Woolfmoon, as best as I can recall, in all of the school shootings that have happened, there have been heroic teachers who sacrificed their own lives to protect ‘their children.’

What saddens me is that their only choice was to be a human shield. I’m guessing here, but I suspect those are the teachers who would want to carry and should carry; fiercely protective mama and papa bears.

It’s important to realize that some people don’t have the psychological makeup to take another person’s life. They might have the personal fortitude to be a human shield, or not, but they would certainly freeze up if faced with the shoot/don’t shoot decision. They shouldn’t be required to carry.

I like the idea of concealed carry for teachers. That’ll mess with the plans of any kid hell-bent on taking out fellow classmates. They will not know which teacher is fully prepared to take them out as opposed to the current gun free zones where they absolutely know that there is no one to take them out.

• cyn3wulf says:

Just to clarify, though, teachers who “exclusively perform classroom duties as classroom teachers” will not be able to partake in this. That describes almost 100% of elementary school teachers.

Also, listening to the people in the 2A groups I’m in, things are downright ugly. Hopefully the passage of time will cool things down a bit.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

Hopefully with time they can modify the legislation, too. A lot of CC legislation gets updated with experience, and hopefully this will be no exception.

I hear you about those groups. I think a lot of this legislation is very knee-jerk, and not helpful at all. I’m really only happy they added the teacher carry, even if imperfect. It will eventually break the Runcie-led death machine. The important thing is to shut down the “white grievance industry” that the Holder left has now discovered, using sabotaged gun law.

I’m hoping Holder is in prison shortly. We need to be on OFFENSE to put him there.

• nova cop says:

More like an expert guide showing the way across the rugged terrain to safety.

• Tegan says:

Yes, his cabinet meetings are just like a highly successful large corporation…a pleasure to watch. I love the fact he has them often (unlike Barry who evidently couldn’t be bothered or was so out of his depth he was intimidated), the fact he allows any interested American to see, and the fact you just know every single member there is highly prepared to present his results.

• Beverly says:

I was just thinking about that — PDT is an old-fashioned American who believes the Cabinet meeting room should be used for, oh, I dunno, CABINET MEETINGS with all the top dogs in attendance. Instead of ruling like OBYSMAL, who worked through various Rasputin-like figures and mostly avoided America’s traditional machinery of government.

Also, not for nuttin’, but have you heard of Pres. Trump appointing a bunch of “czars” like Bush and Obysmal did? who actually held the [covert] power? I haven’t. Seems he thinks that the various Secretaries should actually wield their constitutional powers and do their jobs.

How quaint. 😉

3. The Boss says:

Yeah…what President Trump is doing is an uncommon event, but the media is also being lulled I think. Arguably more slowly. But they’ll serve a purpose soon. That I can tell you.

• Orygun says:

Not until they are broken up. Right now the media is one construct and they get their news every morning from the same source and parrot it everyday like the zombies they are.

• josco scott says:

True, but they also happily show REAL news–like this meeting. When Trump is allowed to speak for himself, when we see him at work, their narrative is countered.

Slowly the public can see that what they say isn’t what they’re seeing when they watch Trump admin for themselves.

And I noticed the Gridiron speech was reported much more honestly than usual. “He JOKED…”
        Not all of them played the usual “treat jokes as though serious statement” game. That really stood out–that ALL of them didn’t lie.

• The Raven says:

They won’t have a choice about what’s coming…they will carry it, point the finger at our POTUS and call him everything under the Sun until the men come, arrest warrants in hand, for them.

We live in momentous times, fellow patriot…and it will get UGLY before it gets better.

4. MrACC says:

I love our President. Praise the Lord for bringing President Trump to us and our beautiful country.

• fleporeblog says:

For all these MORONS that say their is chaos in the WH, watching that for 20 minutes made me smile because if that is chaos, I want much much more. Just incredible the way our Lion owns the room. He is raising the bar BIGLY for anyone who wants to be future President of the USA.

Here are some of the highlights:

– To date 4.6 million Americans have received bonuses as well as other perks because of the Tax Reform Bill.

– 3 million new jobs have been added since our President took over the WH.

– Recent unemployment claims are at the lowest level in 49 years.

– Women unemployment at an 18 year low and on the cusp of being at the lowest level ever.

– Happy to see the state of Florida pass legislation last night that allows some certified teachers to conceal carry (happy that he is carrying that part of the conversation forward).

– Absolutely killed the Mayor of Oakland! Said that her actions informed criminals to disperse. ICE had hopes of grabbing close to 1K criminals. Because of what she did they were only able to pick up a 150 or so. DOJ looking into it.

– Told his Cabinet Secretaries to continue to cut regulations. He feels that they have been successful in cutting 40% of what our President envisioned.

– Says the Army Corp of Engineers are holding back many projects. Said Secretary Mattis is on top of it.

– Seems as if Mexico and Canada will be exempt from the tariffs on steel and aluminum ONLY IF NAFTA is successfully renegotiated.

– Australia maybe an exception because we have a surplus when it comes to trade.

– Pointed out the hypocrisy that Germany only puts 1% of their GDP towards NATO while we put 4.2%. Happy that because of him, NATO will have an additional $33 billion dollars that it would never have had if it wasn’t because of him and his demands.

– Tariffs are going to come out at 10% for aluminum and 25% for steel. Contract is written that allows our President to raise or lower those %s as well as remove or add countries to the list.

• duchess01 says:

Excellent summary, fle! God Bless You!

• Esperanza says:

Don’t forget she also allowed that artist squatt to be a total death trap, and people died. She’s a dangerous menace.

• Bendix says:

Oh, that squat.
          When I saw the pictures, it was as if someone wanted people to die in a fire. The whole place was tinder, but that was okay, because art or something.
          Another example of an elected official who can’t do her job, so she chooses an easier one.

• steph_gray says:

The way that VSGPDJT talked about that woman (*spit*) signaled bigly to me that she may be one of the first of the handcuffed.

I know it’s what she wants. I can only hope it will not turn out to be what she really wants when she finds herself in an actual cell.

• Ditch Mitch says:

Sarah did a great job answering the badgering prestitute about the White House in KAOS. To paraphrase Sarah, “look at all the accomplishments this White House has achieved”.

Fle, thanks for the detailed list of all things KAOS.

• Van de wyngert Ronald says:

Superb reaction, the MORE Trump gets recognized for his results, the better !

• Justice says:

He’s called and chosen. He was raised up to be self-sustaining, unable to be bought. Then, moved into position for a check-mate.

POTUS and God are both preparing the way.

5. Skinner says:

It’s because Trump is not a prop. He’s the real deal. It’s why we elected him, and why he shall win again in 2020 with even more electoral college votes than 2016.

We The People did this! What an amazing country we have.

6. sundance says:

7. Publius2016 says:

CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD! Trust and verify…lead always!

8. NoJuan Importante says:

“Deliberative” access. Nice wording. That’s exactly what it is. like the legal privilege, “deliberative process”

9. Jennifer Kashani says:

Watching this made me wonder who on earth will be able to run in 2024 and continue his policies after we can no longer have PDJT as our President? I hope someone exists who can do that! His transparency and pretty much everything else he does for that matter is so refreshing.

10. TwoLaine says:

Someone on the tubes recently called it the saran-wrapped Presidency. I can’t remember who it was, but I immediately liked it. For him it is all about transparency in government, and there are a lot of people out there digging this!

And speaking of saran wrap, I must’ve missed totally missed this saran-wrapped FORMER President. What a day. 🙂 🙂 🙂

11. NoJuan Importante says:

Thanks for posting this. Wouldn’t it be nice if it was required viewing. Or at least widely distributed. This is a president that is really working for America. We have missed that so long.

12. Sherryluv says:

As the guy teens say these days “BEAST MODE”!

13. Ringoagogo says:

I guess we can call off the Gun March. Things are being done to protect schools. But the gun grabbers will still proceed.

14. Ringoagogo says:

I love Wilburine and Mad Dog toasting at the end of the video!..

15. Steven says:

The video is not captioned – yet. Eventually, there will be something, but until then, these three rockets on the table are killing me. They are not your typical table decorations. Did they say anything about these rockets in this video?

• Bee says:

Yes! He talks about how they are using private partnership to let rich men play with rockets. He also admired the return of the boosters that Elon Musk displayed.

• Esperanza says:

That’s an incredible achievement. Never been down before. It’s VERY difficult.

• Maquis says:

Those two boosters matter-of-factly landing simultaneously was more epic than watching a sports car escape our gravity well. A very significant feat. We almost got the third booster back too! But for an insufficiency of engine staring fluid, it would have landed on his drone ship. It almost made it.

• Convince me that the rockets weren’t a trigger for the public to pay YUGE attention to Elon Musk’s support for the Steel and Aluminum Tariffs!

• Tegan says:

Yes, Steven…quite a detailed explanation of the rockets in video.

• Steven says:

No matter how detailed an explanation may be, if the video is not captioned, the explanation will remain out of the reach of us deaf people. I won’t ask otherwise.

• Maquis says:

Steven, the particular rockets represented there were not specifically identified, other than they all, six in number IIRC, are the fruit of American Private Enterprise and adventurous billionaires.

• steph_gray says:

Elon Musk’s initiative always makes me think of the Harriman character in Robert A. Heinlein’s The Man Who Sold The Moon. Heinlein visualized private enterprise taking over space travel (among many other things such as the water bed).

• Cuppa Covfefe says:

I think a lot of videos here have transcripts, after a while. My son has similar issues (serious-to-profound loss) and having a transcript helps. Here in Germany captioning and ADA-type measures are quite a ways away…

Maybe the WhiteHouse site will have something soon – I hope so…

• tgmccoy says:

He praised NASA and Elon Musk- on his recent launch-and landing of his three boosters..
      We are a few steps from :Per Ardua Ad Astra.. Trump can get us off this rock.

• Maquis says:

The ovum of greatness that is Humanity will perish if it cannot leave the nest.

• Cuppa Covfefe says:

I can think of a few who can be like the “Golgafrincham Ark Ship B” (from Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy)… starting with the DNC, Øbozo, the Klintoons…

Proxima Centauri is only 4.3 (or so) light-years away 🙂

• Maquis says:

But Sol is only a Solar Unit away…a nice short drive. Send them there and their collective consciousnesses can spread through space on the Solar Wind. Or something.

• steph_gray says:

Was that the ship full of hairdressers and telephone cleaners?

(I actually disagreed with the bit about the hairdressers – they ARE useful! Telephone cleaners seemed to be some sort of British in-joke, which I can well imagine, given their decades-growing enchantment with foolish and inept bureaucracy.)

• Cuppa Covfefe says:

And don’t forget the “moodily-lit tubes of toothpaste” 🙂 And mid-level marketers…

I used go to the UK a lot to fight with our computers 🙂 and the first time I saw a telephone sanitizer I recoiled in shock. “WHAT IS THAT PERSON DOING AT MY DESK?” Not to mention the ESD (static electricity) and security issues…. Had no clue what she was doing, so I asked, and learned all about telephone sanitizing. What a sheltered life I’d led…

Never saw anything like it at any of our other offices in Europe or the US, so I guess it’s particular to the UK (explains Douglas Adams taking the mickey out of them). He might have been thinking ESD, etc., too, as this was back in the floppy-disk days, where a magnetized paperclip could wipe a day’s work (which is I guess why the Germans used copper or plastic)…

• Justice says:

There is a video on YouTube with CC

• He said if the government did it it would cost 300 or 400 times more.. true.

16. Tonawanda says:

Impossible to love or respect this man more.

• JC says:

I marvel at this President every single day… often every single hour, T. Everything he does is uncommon, and it’s a joy to come to expect the uncommon, of all things.

On the rare occasion that the former nitwit-in-chief held a Cabinet meeting (after staff removed cobwebs and oiled the door hinges), I cringed, wondering what nefarious plans they were going to cook up for our beloved country. Now, I lean forward in my chair and listen, fully confident that President Trump, and his well-chosen Cabinet members, will do what’s best for our rebounding country, encouraging America to flex her beautiful muscle once again.

• sallyal says:

Yet everyday, I do. More and more.

17. wjb105 says:

Who are the enemies?

18. Daniel says:

I hope the media gets over their suicidal hatred of the president and that this sets a huge positive standard for future presidents. People will feel something is missing once they start closing their doors again.

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

“I hope the media gets over their suicidal hatred of the president”

Never going to happen. They are tools of Satan.

Ephesians 2:2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

19. Watch this clip. Trump calling Garry a globalist!
    Lol! Funny too!

20. Pam says:

21. LafnH2O says:

Thank You, Sundance!!

While watching each of these “Deliberative Access” availabilities I feel like I’m in that room!
    Seated at the table… If you will.
    Our LION will be tough to follow but He is leading the way… Like a BOSS!!!

NAFTA/Trade/Military… Cheers!!😉

{{{Rocketships}}} 😎
    Beast Mode!! Lol

Thank You, Lord, for OUR LION!! Also, for All those who Stand with Him, His family and All the Patriots (Seen and unseen) moving forward for OUR Country!
    I Pray, we are worthy of Their sacrifice.

22. agryphon says:

That’s my President!

23. Alison says:

“ … it is anything but common.”

So true.

President Trump, our blue collar billionaire, is the #UncommonCommoner aka Master Deplorable.

I love winning for our country.

24. georgiafl says:

LOVE it – Secretary Mattis and Secretary Ross grinned and toasted each other at the end of the tape!

Trump Era – Winning and Grinning!!!

25. LafnH2O says:

Was the small model on the table perhaps the “Space Station”?..

Thrown in for scale?

26. FBN giving details on the tariffs. Tariffs are across the board. Countries can apply for exemption. Canada and Mexico will only be exempted if they strike new NAFTA deal.

27. Indimex says:

He’s not just brilliant. His gift(s) go way beyond intellect: He has the unique ability to break issues down to a common man understanding. Quite an anointing! Praise God for the favor that he has bestowed on this man, and the grace he has given him to do what the Lord anointed him to do. Hallelujah!

28. Indimex says:

Question- I’m glad that other NATO countries are ponying up; but, very curious how that money will be spent. Who monitors? Will it end like so much of our money that goes to the UN, squandered?

29. Luke of the D says:

That was awesome! As others have said, it is simply amazing to have a truly American President! With the corruption of the Clinton Crime Syndicate, the failure of the Bush Boys, and the utter lunacy of the obamanation, I never thought I would see the day that America has a true leader again! But we elected President Trump! A miracle. A true miracle. God bless President Trump! And God bless America!

30. NJF says:

31. johnparham1 says:

Love it. Here we have a leader that is totally in command, totally transparent, and at the the top of his game. I’ll toast to that!

32. F*CK HE IS GOOD …
    I am in love
    and pardon my french 🙂
    Even in corporate experience … NEVER seen anything like it

33. Gary Ingle says:

Best POTUS in my 60 years! MAGA!

34. MfM says:

It just dawned on me, these ‘guys’ have assigned seats. That’s why Ross & Mattis were so comfortable with each other.

It actually makes it easier for all involved to always have people in the same seats.

35. This action becomes America’s Defense-and-Trade M🇺🇸A🇺🇸G🇺🇸A! LEVER.
    • For NATO “Allies” to finally ante up their OBLIGATED share of DEFENSE SPENDING.
    • For NAFTA “Partners” to reach a deal or OWN the damage to THEIR INDUSTRIES.

Strategic Targets:
    • China as the key to North Korea Denuclearizaiton, then Reciprocal Trade Actions
    • Germany as NATO’s worst DEADBEAT and the EU’s Tariff ABUSER
    • Cheating Countries that TRANSSHIP or CONVERT DUMPED Aluminum and Steel

36. brenrod says:

brilliant bringing in the Steel workers and giving them more attention than the officials

37. Missing Andrew says:

Ha Ha Ha
    Gary Cohn last meeting in the cabinet he’s been terrific he may be a globalist but I still like him yes

38. cbjoasurf says:

Been waiting on a President like Donald J. Trump all my life & I’m as old as dirt! God Bless Donald J. Trump, his family & God has Blessed America!

39. H.R. says:

I’d give my left nut – the good one – to sit in on one of President Trump’s Cabinet meetings.