The Russians Didn’t File a FISA Warrant…

Interesting interview.  The Russians didn’t keep Hillary out of Wisconsin; the Russians didn’t make Hillary use personal email; the Russians didn’t hire Fusion-GPS; the Russians didn’t pay Christopher Steele; the Russians didn’t make a dossier or deliver work product to the State Dept; the Russians didn’t do the unmasking of campaign officials.

The Russians didn’t apply for a FISA warrant; the Russians didn’t lie to a FISA court; the Russians didn’t leak Mike Flynn monitored phone calls; the Russians didn’t use DOJ and/or FBI databases to download FISA 702(16)(17) queries and extract the data to private contractors; the Russians didn’t hire Nellie Ohr and Russians didn’t approach president-elect Trump and warn him of politically weaponized intelligence surveillance…

The… wait…. then again, THAT’S ENTIRELY THE MOTIVE to blame the Russians:

This entry was posted in Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Clinton(s), Conspiracy ?, Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Dept Of Justice, Desperately Seeking Hillary, Election 2016, media bias, President Trump, THE BIG UGLY, Uncategorized, White House Coverup. Bookmark the permalink.

309 Responses to The Russians Didn’t File a FISA Warrant…

1. The Russians didn’t push #Releasethememo

• Eric Kennedy says:

I just mock these people on Twitter now. I’m regularly accused of being a Russian bot.

My response? “Oh my God! I’m a bot? Holy hell, I just became self aware!”

Or…

“Yes, and we just Red Dawned you. You belong to Mother Russia now! Now your economy is booming, your unemployment is falling, your wages are rising, your military rebuilt, you are becoming more energy independent. Suckers!”

2. So Obama expelled 35 Russian spies right before Trump took office. Included in the list is of 35 spies and diplomats is “THREE COMPANIES” .

3. Alison says:

The Russians did not participate in the Monster Deplorables vote.

4. wolfmoon1776 says:

I STILL keep a working theory that Podesta did a 97% cleanup on his emails and leaked them himself. Just because this guy cannot, absolutely CANNOT be trusted in any way.

• MM says:

Go back to John Podestas email in December of 2015… He said ” what we need to do is hang Trumps Bromance with Putin around his neck” This is exactly what they have proceeded to do……Why is this never brought up????

• Doppler says:

Thanks for this email. I hiadn’t seen that before, but ties in with my assessment Clinton’s clever crime associates planned the whole thing.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

It appears to have actually been SUGGESTED TO Podesta in those words, by that “journalist” named Brent Budowsky at The Shill. Here is the email:

“Best approach is to slaughter Donald for his bromance with Putin, but not go too far betting on Putin re Syria. Brent”

I’m still trying to get the nuance of the last statement about “too far”. I think it MAY give up their real feelings about Putin. If you read the whole email, it seems odd.

I want to make a point here that the Podesta emails RARELY had Podesta saying anything. He generally has very terse responses, and puts nothing into emails. But you can see where he gets ideas.

It appears that the term “bromance” was floating around, and note this quote cited in a “round-up” Democrat media email:

‘John Kasich is trying to make the most of the bromance between Trump and Vladimir Putin, saying in a web video the two “would make tyranny great again:”
          (@johnkasich)’

• Sandra-VA says:

Because Cuomo said, on CNN, that only they can read the emails 😉

• Yes Sandra I remember that like it was yesterday! If I recall, Cuomo said, “it is illegal for you to read the emails, so we’ll read them for you and tell you what they said.”

• MM says:

Right after that I went to WikiLeaks as they were releasing the emails to download them and a few minutes into the emails I started having crazy computer problems so I called my computer techs at 3 am. and they found where some jet program was installed on my computer that night.. Spent hours fixing my computer via remote access……

• wolfmoon1776 says:

CIA black hats, waiting to pounce.

• MM says:

I was told not to go back to their site…….
                After that I had 4 modems blow up all within a few weeks….

Wow. Interesting.

I seem to recall some flak back then, too, but I’m a pretty hard target, so never got it as bad as you, thankfully!

• Daniel says:

Stop running MS Windows for your internet usage. You can do absolutely all of it under other OSes today. With as much trouble as has always existed within MS Windows both from a stability standpoint as well as one which lends itself as a pygmy tribe platform for being hacked. How can anyone reasonably be sure where, why or how their systems were hacked or made unstable?

You say “jet” and my mind goes directly to HP printers which are the absolutely WORST when it comes to unstable bloatware on systems running Windows.

And I’ll point out that lots of people, including myself, visited that and related sites with zero problems resulting. Of course I’m not running Windows or MacOS.

• MM says:

The only time in all these years I’ve ever had computer problems and modems blowing up were during the 2016 general election, all started after WikiLeaks and ended after the election. Strange.

• Cathy Molyneux says:

I hadn’t heard that.

I’m still laughing!!
            Thanks!

• wolfmoon1776 says:

I’m going to get that email. We need to get that popularized NOW and get it on the timeline. I think this will help hang them.

• MM says:

WikiLeaks………..

• anthohmy says:

So then they pull crowdstrike in to blame it on the Russia / Trump collusion and talk the FBI into not doing any forensics to add to the brew?

She was so bad in the campaign department, didn’t even bother to try, quite a feign(t)ing spell in front of the truck on 9/11, is it remotely possible that they really didn’t want her to win?

Maybe they all thought the economy was going to tank beyond measure after the 9 Trillion dollar sucking sound of the TARP funds rolling over year after year or something else we are missing?

I have never seen somebody not try so hard.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

I’ve had those thoughts, believe me, but the bodies of the sacrificed and the very real anguished cries of the aggrieved co-conspirators who NEEDED her to win say no. They ALL REALLY wanted her to win, but most of America didn’t, and they could not lie their way past Trump. The dead people prove it.

The problem is that they’re Stalinists, and Stalinists have to send their top people through, even though they’re dying on the vine. Stalinism is a huge fail. But our commies are stuck in the past, and even with all the help of China, Russia, the globos and Deep State, she was held together with duct tape by her very nature.

It’s sad. She’s 100% ambition and skulduggery and 0% ability.

• anthohmy says:

What about Friends of Bill? The closest friends of Bill. Was there a small group who didn’t want to see her elected to keep him as the only President in the family. Ego is funny like that.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

I think there was some weird psychology for sure. I think Bill feared the campaign, but loved the idea of being First Hubs. He would get laid all the time, excuse my French, and you know he would love it. But it was all a pipe dream. That debate where Trump brought his victims – BOOM. That was how Trump showed the world he could play tough for justice.

There is a video of where Bill thought that Hillary had won. He went back to see her with Chelsea and they had good news, so somebody turned on a camera to film the moment, and Bill was jumping up and down like a little schoolgirl – almost WEIRD. But it was premature. I think that may have been when she started to get drunk.

• anthohmy says:

Trump was EPIC with that move. All my gentile liberal friends are so horrified by all this stuff, forgetting how hard we howled watching SNL 30 years ago and ignoring how many flaming arrows they have shot at him from day 1. The fact that he pulled this off means he is one of the smartest and funniest people on the planet. I don’t think the pundits have appreciated how much him cracking us up has swelled his rank, but also his sincere love for this country and We The People. It’s real. But that has been lost – our own respect for our country was lost in all the entanglements these past decades, things done not in our name. Nice that it is winding down.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

Trump. Very Stable Genius is the most humble undersell ever. LMAO. Good times! Oh, what a ride!

• Maquis says:

Nor seen a Candidate fight as hard and long as Trump. I was simply amazed how many rallies he did, even on the eve of the election.

Clinton barely had a pulse.

• anthohmy says:

If it wasn’t for the fact that I was a regular reader here, I wouldn’t have paid attention. Never had before. Am slowlying enjoying The Art of The Deal and seeing how his idea of a deal is cooperative and win-win and thinking out of the box. So cool. Unexpected surprise in life. Never thought a President could bring this much happiness to a weary soul…

• Maquis says:

I’m with you on Trump humor. Reagan’s humor filled a thick book or two. Trump’s will fill entire libraries.

Good natured truth illuminating humor is powerful and contagious. I am loving it.

• anthohmy says:

Why would he dump this particular email if he was selective?

• wolfmoon1776 says:

Deniability. It shows him NOT even reacting to it. Shows that it wasn’t his idea – somebody else’s idea. But yet it LOOKS juicy.

These guys are REALLY good at disinformation. Disinformation needs to be good. It draws fire because it’s CLOSE but the fire always misses. It’s a nothingburger that LOOKS like a somethingburger.

The other email about dumping email – same thing. Is it a legal dump or an illegal dump? NOTHINGBURGER. That whole thing was filled with nothingburgers.

I never liked that there wasn’t a single really nasty thing in those emails. THAT is state-level deception. Enigma – WWII. Read about how they leveraged that. How often they DIDN’T use the info they know, so that they would not give away that they had broken Enigma. Same thing. Disinformation has to be good.

• anthohmy says:

I always had a gut feeling it was intentional. He’s been too far in the game for too long to make a rookie mistake like this, or a series of them. They already went through an email case with WJC so I don’t even have to read about Enigma – though I will, to go on this pony ride. It always smelled fishy.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

Exactly. He’s not a rookie. Sun Tzu. Makes us think his stuff isn’t screaming dirty. Another thing – I think he purges his email regularly, and does a lot of stuff to cover it up. NOT a dummy.

Are you talking about the WJC administration case with Lotus Notes, where they used a server problem to hide a bunch of emails from FOIA and discovery? THAT was classic!

No – these people are not rookies.

• anthohmy says:

I can’t remember the specifics of the case, but it was one of the things that flipped me. I knew the minute I heard the words “private email server” that she was as shady as it gets. Then I read Cheryl Mills depostion at Judicial Watch and lo and behold she had just been lectured by the Court about shady email practices in the months before they turned around and decided a “private” email server would help them avoid the scrutiny the next time. It has to be the same case. I was consuming massive amounts of information at the time, trying to get a handle on who was on first, an epic battle through disinformation…

• wolfmoon1776 says:

EPIC. The only word for it. TITAN TRUMP versus the frigging WORLD globalist machine. Just amazing.

• anthohmy says:

Ah deniability then he could point it out to his inner circle and laugh about it and maintain his street credentials.

• anthohmy says:

It was so good it helped tank HRC, unless that really was a foregone conclusion all along. Don’t know whether to trust the chans or not, but if voter data pops up, oh my. I remember they shut off access to the California database where the DMV allowed people getting a license to register to vote without checking the citizenship box, hmmm.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

Yeah, the chans are not fully trusted, but we know there was big cheating, and the Dems are WAY too sensitive on it (like the Trump task force) for it not to have been significant.

I think she actually LOST the popular vote. I think they decided they couldn’t reverse the results all the way to a win because White Hats were watching or blocking on the later states, so they settled for what they had gotten already, leaving her the popular vote to justify a Yates-led obstruction charge, followed by impeachment. Idiot Maxine was tasked with that dullard job or rallying blacks for impeachment, but Trump baited Yates into the open and nuked her fast, after she showed her venom on Flynn, and it was over – NO chance of impeachment.

• anthohmy says:

I think she lost the popular vote, too. I also think he knew about the surveillance if the Arpaio case with the CIA contractor wasn’t total disinformation. That guy showed up in various other court cases, however, and the song remained the same.

So if he was tipped off early on he could have had a counterintelligence operation in full swing through the early innings.

I downloaded the birth certificate and opened it in Adobe Illustrator and realized how sucked in I had become by brief headlines and labels “Birthers” “Tin Foil Hats” and those Koch Brothers and their Tea Party.

That’s how long they were after him, I imagine. I am still interested in understanding how layers got into a scanned image.

One day, I had a disagreement about Ferguson, right in the beginning.

“Those girls are lying,” I said.

It set of a Sunday afternoon war with the words “prove it” attached, so I hit google and they were still serving CTH back then and all you stable genius’ flipped me on one thing after another.

What a ride…

• wolfmoon1776 says:

That’s how I got here – except it was the Trayvon Martin case. I ran into Dixie or Sundance, I think it was, over on Tea Party Connection when they tried to compete with Facebook and got decimated by trolls. Anyway, I think it was the Trayvon case, she sent me over to here, when I was wondering something about the case, and she said there were Facebook posts. I was like – WHUT? – why doen’t the media talk about them? That was it. The real news was obviously here, not on the MSM.

• anthohmy says:

Long term New York Times subscriber until that case. It was so blatantly obvious, then and ever since then. At least we know all it takes is one good dose of reality. I have to be careful, though, if I post anything from CTH I will lose all my street cred, so I am still in the closet. I don’t hang on Tea Party sites to begin with, am from deep inside the camp, but fortunate enough to pitch a tent in other camps along the way to be able to recognize Truth has no agenda.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

LOL! And AMEN – the Truth has no agenda!

• The Devilbat says:

No, He is likely way too busy sacrificing little children to Moloch.

• anthohmy says:

It was too easy, I thought.

5. rsanchez1990 says:

Wow, disgrace the nation putting Podesta on the hot seat.

Hey Skippy, Hillary isn’t the United States or American democracy. President Trump’s duty is to serve the American people, not entertain Democrat Party conspiracy theories. Calling out the FBI for failing to do their job leading to deaths of children falls under that duty.

6. wolfmoon1776 says:

Notice that he ran with that popular vote thing. My LIE DETECTOR went off when he said that. And then he regrouped after that. Would LOVE to hear what BOMBARD’S BODY LANGUAGE has to say about this one.

7. Wow, he’s talking about himself…why has he not been indicted? Why do Dems always get away with being criminal? This man made me gag.

8. sandab00 says:

The Russians didn’t make her collapse and get dragged into the Scooby Doo van.

9. Firefly says:

STUNNING: Mueller Patched Together Much of His Indictment from 2015 Radio Free Europe Article

• Connect that article with this one from today’s Washington Post.

Basically, they describe a Hail Mary pass tossed by a desperate Mueller, imo.

• Yes, plagiarization seems to be the name of the Mueller game! Check out this 2014 report! Whom is Mr. Mueller kidding?!

From The BuzzFeed:

“Documents Show How Russia’s Troll Army Hit America
      The adventures of Russian agents like The Ghost of Marius the Giraffe, Gay Turtle, and Ass — exposed for the first time.
      Posted on June 02, 2014, 18:48 GMT
      Max Seddon
      Max Seddon
      BuzzFeed News World Correspondent
      Justine Zwiebel / BuzzFeed

Russia’s campaign to shape international opinion around its invasion of Ukraine has extended to recruiting and training a new cadre of online trolls that have been deployed to spread the Kremlin’s message on the comments section of top American websites.
      Plans attached to emails leaked by a mysterious Russian hacker collective show IT managers reporting on a new ideological front against the West in the comments sections of Fox News, Huffington Post, The Blaze, Politico, and WorldNetDaily.
      The bizarre hive of social media activity appears to be part of a two-pronged Kremlin campaign to claim control over the internet, launching a million-dollar army of trolls to mold American public opinion as it cracks down on internet freedom at home.
      “Foreign media are currently actively forming a negative image of the Russian Federation in the eyes of the global community,” one of the project’s team members, Svetlana Boiko, wrote in a strategy document. “Additionally, the discussions formed by comments to those articles are also negative in tone.
      “Like any brand formed by popular opinion, Russia has its supporters (‘brand advocates’) and its opponents. The main problem is that in the foreign internet community, the ratio of supporters and opponents of Russia is about 20/80 respectively.”
      The documents show instructions provided to the commenters that detail the workload expected of them. On an average working day, the Russians are to post on news articles 50 times. Each blogger is to maintain six Facebook accounts publishing at least three posts a day and discussing the news in groups at least twice a day. By the end of the first month, they are expected to have won 500 subscribers and get at least five posts on each item a day. On Twitter, the bloggers are expected to manage 10 accounts with up to 2,000 followers and tweet 50 times a day.
      They are to post messages along themes called “American Dream” and “I Love Russia.” The archetypes for the accounts are called Handkerchief, Gay Turtle, The Ghost of Marius the Giraffe, Left Breast, Black Breast, and Ass, for reasons that are not immediately clear.
      According to the documents, which are attached to several hundred emails sent to the project’s leader, Igor Osadchy, the effort was launched in April and is led by a firm called the Internet Research Agency. It’s based in a Saint Petersburg suburb, and the documents say it employs hundreds of people across Russia who promote Putin in comments on Russian blogs.”

See:

• 🍺Gunny says:

Wait…..Why do they still have Radoi Free Europe operating? That was implemented to communicate to everybody in Eastern Europe when the Soviet Union had the Iron Curtain established. Oh silly me….money….How much does the US still them?

• A2 says:

Also an old NYT investigation about the companies. IIRC also in 2015.

10. midmogirl says:

Uh, Uh, Uh what a slimey little Uh Uh Uh weasel Uh, Uh, Uh, JPod is….

11. simicharmed says:

Podesta=Criminal Political Operative
    MSM=Criminal Political Operatives
    The Video Herein=Political Propaganda
    Barf Bags are not provided – get to a window door or toilet to make your donation!

12. rlc970582410 says:

So worth the watch to see the Satanic One lose his cool when a little girl asked him a question…

PS: Russians didn’t issue and Executive Order to release all the illegally unmasked data on their political opponents to 16 national security agencies, and their Reality Winner contractors..

Russians didn’t leak all the above to the NYT and WApoo “news reporters”…

Russians must be sitting back and laughing their a$$es off at Kamala Harris and Adam Schiff- they have a new generation of useful idiots, to follow Feinstein, Pelosi, Schumer, Warner, Burr and McCain and they don’t even have to pay for them…they will work for free for social justice virtue signaling.

13. redredrice says:

The Russians did not have a seizure on 9/11, have to be thrown into an SUV, and lose a shoe in the process.

• blind no longer says:

Boy these fools are gonna stick to the Russia, Russia, Russia storyline. Of course they will get plenty of help from their fake news media friends.
      What will they do when the arrests and indictments start coming? Podesta is trying to calm the base and reassure all the Libs that Russian interference was true. The old go to- Trumps illegitimate and Hillary would have won if it hadn’t been for those damn Russians.
      The Dems are desperate!

14. Iamcat says:

This was all about making the Russians the fall guys behind the violent mob Hillary Riots. They are already covering for Soros and the DNC for all the horrible violence and property damage . What blows my mind, is the way everyone never mentions the real foreign meddling, the illegal actual votes casted by foreigners and rally’s and ads funded by La Raza.

15. Iamcat says:

16. lfhbrave says:

Wow! There can’t be any better rebuttal than this.

17. Clinteastwood says:

Did you guys see that big “L” on Podesta’s forehead?

18. Trumpmendous says:

Lazy Russians.

• Zippy says:

“Lazy Russians.”

Hell, it didn’t take much to disrupt a corrupt system, did it? SPEND a few million on trolls ineffective in their overt task, highly successful in their covert task of stirring the phony outrage pot, MAKE a few million feeding garbage to the deep state and rely on their hate of Trump to cause them to break the law, all the time correctly counting on discord being stirred up by the Dems and their lapdog MSM. Very clever. Trump is right. I’m sure they’re laughing their asses off.

19. PS says:

Center column on Drudge, that the Russian Troll list was lifted from a Russian publication’s article last Oct 2017. The article implies this group has been active in the US since 2013, that there’s about 90 of them, and many in the FBI list haven’t worked for the company since 2014. Given the amount of misinformation out there, one has to wonder if this list of 13 were just a CYA to make it appear that the FBI was getting somewhere with the Russia Probe.

20. f.fernandez says:

I had hoped he and the rest of the pedos were tucked away at Gitmo.

It’s concerning they still think they’re writing the script though. Hopefully indictments will be swift in coming including several members of the media.

21. Donna in Oregon says:

Podesta wanted to debunk President Trump’s tweet that the FBI muh Russia obsession has affected school safety.

President Trump’s counterpunch is right on target. These egotistical Lefties have been sucking up all the FBI attention with their HIllary crap.

22. MaineCoon says:

Repeatedly Podesta refers to “Mr.” Trump not President. Total disrespect. No hardball questions for him, like pay-for-play, bleachbit, where’s bro Tony?

• MM says:

LOL. my favorite poster from a rally in DC was the one where the little boy around 8 years old had a neon green poster that said ” If you see me with John Podesta call the police”

23. Whitehouse Clown says:

Mueller is setting up the liberal media for a crap sandwich.

24. Jay Wizz says:

Funny. And here he is on November 6th, 2014 with a seat at the table.

25. donbarcomejr says:

Way to Factual! I mean: how utterly Inconvenient can you get in just a few sentences?

Yes, I’m laughing my ass off at Facts now.

26. litlbit2 says:

“4chan has a thread alleging Robert Mueller and his high-priced sham investigators got all the names and the idea for his Russian indictment from a 2015 Radio Free Europe article.”

27. PGlenn says:

And, fwiw, it wasn’t the Russians who murdered Seth Rich.

28. Mk10108 says:

What I get out of this entire episode is just how embedded media is with the UniParty. Four RINOS on Face the Nation talking about including Hispanics in the GOP. Same failed strategy in 2012, dispite the fact 90% vote Democrat and overwhelming evidence immigration was central subject providing the GOP win. Fast forward to much Russia when on 3 were indicted for using fake US ssn numbers to set up accounts. Nothing told on the screen remotely resembles the truth.

God only knows where we go from here.

29. donbarcomejr says:

How utterly Inconvenient your Facts are.

Yes, I’m laughing at how just a few Facts dismantles 99% of the MSM rants today…

30. jmclever says:

I’m waiting for someone to blame the Russians for all the pols that claimed that Hillary was a shoe in and that Donald Trump had “no path” to the presidency!

31. Curry Worsham says:

It wasn’t’ the Russians who killed Seth Rich.

32. Dixie says:

Gag me. Who cares what he thinks. He can take his brother, their toys and catch the next DOWN elevator.

33. Risasi says:

He never says President. It’s always “Mr. Trump”. That’s pretty telling. He’s just scum floating on the swamp surface…

34. Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

A lone gunman attacked a church today and killed 4 worshippers earlier today. No, he did not have an “assault weapon”. He was yelling “AllahAkbar” and wielding a hunting rifle. The Russian Orthodox church where this happened is in the small town of Kizlyar located in the Dagestan region of Russia. One other churchgoer was injured along with 2 police officers. SKY News is reporting that the perp was shot dead at the scene.

Russia has its share of problems, and it’s not compubots.

• A2 says:

So true. If the FSB had spent more time investigating terrorists (remember the US tipped them off to the St Petersburg bomber) than meddling in the US elections, this may have been prevented. I read that people are clamoring for knife controls.

35. All Too Much says:

Podesta doesn’t stand a chance in CTH land.
    Awesome dissection going on her tonight.

36. winky says:

Speak up Russia

37. Bill says:

And, yet with all of this for months on end not one person proscuted ! Not one, person indicted! Not even one, J walking ticket for anyone connected with this case!

And, to my knowledge, not even a single ” I Bad”.

Justice in America is something done by the poor and unconnected.

• C R Lord says:

Bill – Not one person that you know of anyway. Remember that President Trump said that he doesn’t broadcast what he is doing like Obama did. The President is a very stealthy person, and the democrats don’t know how to figure him out. Do many people were guilty of underestimating him when he ran for office. Perhaps he wants them to keep on doing that now that he is in office. I believe he is a wily old fox and there are great times ahead.

38. jstanley01 says:

I thought this was a pretty good question, actually…

“So you’re dumber than the Russians?” Kudos Nancy Corde.

39. C R Lord says:

There isn’t a land far away enough for him and his brother to escape what is coming to them. I am not overly amazed that he can sit and lie with a straight face. It’s a liberal, globalist thing that comes with long practice. His pathetic attack on President Trump is beyond gagging material. He will certainly find out how wrong he is before too much time passes.

40. dman1971 says:

Pretty sure the Russians never made a poll either.

41. jmclever says:

“Donald Trump failed to protect this democracy.” Podesta’s words just revealed the next phase of the attack. It makes me wonder if there really is a conspiracy to abuse the electorate through acts of violence just so they can control and undermine this country and our President. Complete lie but still the new direction of “muh Russia” and given what we saw about the 2018 midterms and Russian interference expected to continue (not intervention as Podesta claimed in this interview), the low info voters will forget that the interference started long before President Trump came down the escalator!

42. Bill says:

Question: is Gitmo large enough for all of the crooks? Don’t want the white hats to run out of room. lol

43. Bill Petty says:

They keep telling the same lie about Russian hacking the DNC and Podesta’s emails. Podesta is a pedophile and I could go on. This interview is laughable.

44. nerveman says:

When I played ball we called this The “Losers Limp”. Honestly I didn’t make it all the way through the video. It nauseates me.

45. appadoo9 says:

I’ve been perplexed.
    How did the Russians shed disscord among the voters.
    What did the Russians say differently than Candidate Trump?
    What DID the Russians say?
    What did the Russians say differently than Candidate Clinton?
    What DID the Russians say?

• jstanley01 says:

Like the term “meddling,” it’s all so very vague…

• Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

The Russian subversive bots (not related to Putin nor the politburo in Moscow) promoted both of the socialist candidates Jill Stein & Bernie Sanders initially. Then they hyped the outsider who everyone said couldn’t win; and after the election they went against him by pushing the “not my president” mantra.

46. IMO says:

“Now, The Reckoning Comes” – The Media-Created Russia-Collusion Story Collapses | Zero Hedge

47. Michelle says:

LOL! The interviewer asks, “How did the Russians know to focus on the purple states and you didn’t?” Hahahaha

48. B Woodward says:

The Russians didn’t give Hillary the “what difference does it make” speech
    The Russians didn’t misplace $6 billion as the Secretary of State
    The Russians didn’t install an email server in Hillary’s bathroom.
    The Russians didn’t rig the DNC primary to cheat socialist Bernie
    The Russians didn’t give Anthony Weiner thousands of classified emails
    The Russians didn’t give Hillary her socialist platform and purple revolution

49. georgiafl says:

Podesta has a lot of nerve to appear on TV with the nasty revelations coming to light about him.

I’ll never forget what Andrew Breitbart said about Podesta.