It’s doubtful you can find a more succinct example of TDS than a seemingly inebriated Democrat Senator asking the aggregate intelligence apparatus, during a public session of congress, to give specific details of U.S. covert intelligence efforts to thwart Russian, Chinese and North Korean cyber-warfare.   [Watch around 06:30] As Democrat Senator Joe Manchin professionally restrained himself from laughing, even Democrat Senator Kamala Harris couldn’t avoid the eye-roll.  ‘Muh Russia’ is real.

Senator Jack Reed (D-RI), ranking member of armed services committee, began his mid-day sluration with a ‘resist-we-much‘ effort to continue the vast White House Russian conspiracy narrative, and slowly morphed into a weirdly-sounding intoxicated demand for the NSA, CIA and intelligence officers to give him specific examples of their efforts to combat quantum cyber-intelligence operations.   Eventually ODNI Dan Coats grabbed the wheel and stopped Senator Reed from going full  Chappaquiddick…  WATCH:

“Best Men” !

…”We are led by very, very stupid people”…

~ Candidate Trump

This entry was posted in CIA, Conspiracy ?, Cultural Marxism, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, FBI, Legislation, media bias, NSA, President Trump, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

242 Responses to Odd Sluration – Seemingly Inebriated Democrat Senator Jack Reed Asks Intelligence Community to Outline Covert Operations in Public…

1. Tejas Rob says:

Drunk or stupid, like most Dems, I can’t tell the difference. He still made more sense that Pelosi, I’ll give him that.

2. FofBW says:

He obviously drank his lunch.

3. OceanaJones says:

Made more sense than that thing sitting next to him

4. jaded9876 says:

As I was watching that live, I wondered which decade he thought he was in!

5. billrla says:

Folks, we’re safe. The Russians don’t want this basket case.

6. kittytrump84 says:

May be a neurological issue – No idea what his norm is

7. Concerned Virginian says:

God help the United States of America, this Sen. Reed is a DREADFUL example to the world of the “leadership” of the U.S. Senate. He kept hammering over and over that single talking point about “what has the President SPECIFICALLY done, what has the President SPECIFICALLY directed” in a dozen different ways to the people he was grilling. Is this guy running for re-election? Looked to me that he was reading a script with Democrat talking points. He wasn’t doing a committee hearing in good faith.

8. farmhand1927 says:

I like ‘sluration’. It’s trendy and cool-sounding, much like ‘covfefe’!

Now we have the perfect term to describe Pelosi and Maxine Waters when they attempt to form sentences. Big league ‘slurators’, both of them.

• For the duration of the sluration I vote we put them in shack-a-lacka-cuff-ations, hic!!🥃🥃

• Cuppa Covfefe says:

Reminds me of this gem:

In an Irish Bar
        Two men were sitting next to each other at a bar.
        After a while, one guy looks at the other and says,
        “I can’t help but think, from listening to you, that you’re from Ireland.

The other guy responds proudly, “Yes, that I am!”

The first guy says, “So am I! And where about from Ireland might you be?”

The other guy answers, “I’m from Dublin, I am.”

The first guy responds, “Sure and begora, and so am I!
        And what street did you live on in Dublin?”

The other guy says, “A lovely little area it was, I lived on McCleary Street
        in the old central part of town.”

The first guy says, “Faith and it’s a small world, so did I!
        And to what school would you have been going?”

The other guy answers, “Well now, I went to St. Mary’s of course.”

The first guy gets really excited, and says, “And so did I.
        Tell me, what year did you graduate?”

The other guy answers, “Well, now, I graduated in 1964.”

The first guy exclaims, “The Good Lord must be smiling down upon us!
        I can hardly believe our good luck at winding up in the same bar on this very night.
        Can you believe it, I graduated from St. Mary’s in 1964 my own self.”

About this time, another guy walks into the bar, sits down, and orders a beer.
        The bartender walks over shaking his head and mutters,
        “It’s going to be a long night tonight, the Murphy twins are drunk again.”

• litenmaus says:

However farmhand, do not let the slurators work on stratergery before they have their covfefe…it might get ugly

9. Jonesy says:

He was channeling Ted Kennedy…

10. Ehhhhh…..hick!!!🍸🍹🍸🍹🍸🍹
    💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤
    Bonk!!!

11. Sandra-VA says:

Good grief! This guy probably spills all kinds of secrets over dinner…. after a few cocktails…

12. trumpsbamagirl says:

That is the most amused expression I have ever seen on Kamala Harris’ face- But her R.B.F. is impenetrable.

13. Ellie says:

What a clown

14. ecmarsh says:

This dude just beat out Hank of, “Guam is Gonna Tip over” fame.
    Reed is now my new favorite. “AI and Quantum Computing”.
    Doesn’t have a clue what he is talking about.
    What an idiot!

15. Is it just me or was Mancin reading and silently mouthing the words of Sloshed’s statement at the video start?

16. Red Frog says:

So a guy gets accused of beating his wife and is fired from his job. And a guy that endangers everybody’s wife isn’t even asked to resign. Pathetic.

17. Dixie says:

Waste of time and waste of space.

18. DanO64 says:

The whole IC panel looked like they were ready to BUST A GUT laughing.

19. Matt Transit says:

It’s time the Capitol Police install breathalyzers at the entrances of these committee rooms, and the other halls of Congress. Also body cameras for every politician while they’re on the clock. If police are required to wear them, and they supposedly keep them on the up and up; politicians effect more people at large than police officers. It should be time for pols to be scrutinized even more closely.

20. GAPTOG says:

What the heck was THAT!? Haha! 😂🤗🤣

21. Kent says:

Wow…I hung out in beer joints in an earlier phase of my life…

..and huh….

I’m not sure he could figure out which cue ball to hit if he were shooting pool…

As in sweet talk him out of his car keys……….

22. mopar2016 says:

This guy is like the other Jack Reed, the one that’s buried in the Kremlin Wall Cemetery.
    Got a feeling they’re politics are quite similar.

23. MVW says:

I thought Reed was searching for a point to make. Reed, seemingly having missed and passed his point by, everyone was left puzzled and bemused. Reed then with enough palaver seemed to be satisfied with his smoke blowing and posturing and stopped.

One thing I did appreciate was that Rhode Island was no longer in danger of tipping over and sinking because of Russian meddling with the RI infrastructure. Something to do with AI and China.

24. dadawg says:

Five martini lunch…

25. kittytrump84 says:

Was about like listening to Pelosi ramble on

26. Sancho says:

#RhodeIsland_YouHaveALOTtoAnswerFor

27. Convert says:

Look at the look Harris is giving him in the pic above. Bwaahaa, he’s a doofus.

28. Bavarian says:

A goddamn disgrace. This drunken idiot is hell bent on sending our kids to war because he thinks there’s some boogeyman. He’d sound a whole lot different if he had to fight that war, trust me.

Ooooh, evil Russia! I’m so sick of this fairy tale. They are a Christian, capitalistic, nationalistic country just like us. And I’ll bet if you polled 100 people on the street, 2 might actually know this. Putin is out there making deals with other nations and protecting their allies from terrorists. The US simply threatens and places sanctions. And Russia’s the EVIL empire. Right.

29. TheBigOldDog says:

New England’s finest! Somebody needs to fill Ted Kennedy’s cup – I mean seat!

30. Cosmonaut Gagarin says:

Chief inspector Mueller:
    I believe we have evidence of Russian collusion.

31. LibertyONE says:

Sen.Reed was speaking BUT singing mentally at the same time…..”There were 99 bottles of beer on the wall, 12 I slugged down now there’s 87 bottles etc”

32. Deborah @UnTamedInSD says:

Here’s your sign— When you have the entire panel of IC guys rolling their eyes and snickering you might not be smarter than a 5th grader…

Good Lord that was painful!

33. 4beagles says:

The theme song for “Quantum Leap” went through my head

34. Pooka says:

Manhattan project blaaaaaa what you doing secretly blaaaaa even China good blaaaaaaa

35. bkeyser says:

“Anyone on the panel wanna address troop movements? Has the President specifically directed you when and where to move your clandestine operatives in the coming months? Can one of you please confirm if in fact a Mr. John Doe is currently undercover in Moscow? And if so, when do you expect his next report to be filed? Lastly, as my time is running short, would anyone else like to join me for a Manhattan or seven after these proceedings?”

36. filia.aurea says:

Can you imagine what the Chinese, Russians, Iranians are thinking?

37. Minnie says:

If his intention was to appear a dolt, he succeeded.

Speaking to hear himself sound “big”, posing questions he knew could not be addressed in an open Hearing.

“Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one’s mouth and remove all doubt”.

I give our National Security men, all of them, extra credit.

38. listingstarboard says:

Second only to this great moment https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4Wt2EKE1j4

39. Texian says:

The Otis Campbell / Foster Brooks “Burp” at the 3:42 mark.. Hilarious.!

40. Celia says:

Drug testing for all politicians!

41. AngelOne says:

One thing is crystal clear, we are not sending our best and brightest to Congress.

42. The Devilbat says:

I’d like a bottle of whatever it was that he was drinking. Thats gotta be some strrrrong stuff.

43. HankM says:

A Putin agent spiked his beverage. Dems demand a Special Counsel investigation.

44. Smoothly and as respectfully as possible reminding him that the Manhattan Project was kept a secret. 🤫

45. stevephoenix72 says:

Wow.

And up until now, I thought John McVain and Nancy Psychosi were in the lead for the “Most Stupid Politician” Oscar.

Move over, fellow dolts, make room for Clown Prince, Jack Reed (D-RI).

46. stevephoenix72 says:

Wow.

Move over, fellow dolts, make room for Clown Prince, Jack Reed (D-RI).

47. The Devilbat says:

Here is a picture of Senator Reed in the restroom immediately following the meeting.

48. The Jimmy Jack says:

I’d drink too much if I was a Democrat too.