Vanessa Trump Hospitalized – Opened Mail With Unknown White Powder…

NEW YORK – Donald Trump Jr.’s wife, Vanessa Trump, was taken to the hospital Monday after receiving a letter containing white powder that was later deemed to be non-hazardous, New York City police told Fox News.

President Trump‘s daughter-in-law opened the letter addressed to Donald Trump Jr. just after 10 a.m. at the couple’s Manhattan apartment. It’s unclear what the “white powder” was, but authorities tested the substance and found it to be “non-hazardous.”

Vanessa Trump was taken to the hospital as a precaution, police said. Two other people who were also exposed to the powder were taken to the hospital.

A hazmat crew was called to the scene and began decontamination procedures shortly after the incident.   Trump Jr. is the eldest son of the president. He married Vanessa in 2005. The couple has five children, though it was not clear if any were home at the time of the incident.

Police and Secret Service are investigating the incident.  (read more)

This entry was posted in Death Threats, Donald Trump, Donald Trump Transition, media bias, President Trump, US Treasury. Bookmark the permalink.

303 Responses to Vanessa Trump Hospitalized – Opened Mail With Unknown White Powder…

1. FL_GUY says:

I hope they catch who did this and lock them up for a long time as an example. These lefties are EVIL!

• WiseWizard says:

leftists/progressives/antifas/fascists/today’s-demoncraps/socialists/communists are all synonyms.

• I think President Trump and his people will be answering:
      Feb 12 2018
      747
      Feb 12 2018 15:15:20
      Q
      !UW.yye1fxo
      ID: 4bcc84
      354139
      Our attack on big pharma came w/ a warning letter today.
      Message received.
      Response forthcoming.
      Q

• CirclinTheDrain says:

What attack on big pharma ?

• President Trumps; also Q’s posts querying what if cures for diseases (think cancer, aids etc) already have a cure but Big Pharma is bleeding people dry ($$) with treatments…think Sheep and games Globalists played/play

Its a Big Club and game to them

• maiingankwe says:

“What attack on big pharma?”

Our President Trump has just set aside quite a large amount to go after opioid abuse/addiction. Pharma companies who makes these opioids have made billions upon billions and they don’t want to give a penny of it up.

American Georgia Grace gives another fine example.

As Sundance has said, “There are trillions at stake.”

I don’t think it’s pharma making trillions, but all of them combined that are up to losing big, all add up to a pretty penny, so to speak.

• Martin says:

I hope PDJT et. al delve deeply, and uncover the Big Pharm/FDA/plaintiffs bar triangle of corruption. It’s so like the EPA sue and settle model, it bears investigating.

If you, or a loved one, have been ripped off by elites treating you as laboratory rats to enrich themselves, you may be entitled to financial compensation.

• margarite1 says:

Do you really believe Q? I’m skeptical still.

• mikebrezzze says:

It was probably Obama that sent it

• fleporeblog says:

FL_GUY for every Treeper that think these POS are going to get away with what they did to our President and his family better realize that they are ABSOLUTELY WRONG! Things like what happened today will make the payback that is about to come even more severe.

These POS didn’t just want to win an election, they wanted to bury our President, his family, their last name and their brand. This has and continues to be as personal as personal gets.

Winter ❄️ is here and everyone involved will face the maximum extent of the law for their crime. Our President feels the same COLD ANGER that we all feel. The difference is that he has the power to make these POS wish they were never born!

• Janie M. says:

NY Post says authorities told them it was determined to be cornstarch. What sick bastiches.

• Fe says:

And the libs all thinking it is funny. I’m trying to be a nice Christian woman but will say what goes around comes around. Those who laugh now will not be laughing when their bleeping heros are arrested, and found guilty of treason by military tribunal and sentenced to death. They ought to be included. Sick people

• mdaush says:

Here is what I know…whoever did this will RUE the day that they even thought of doing this. PT loves his country and love his family even more. Somebody is in a hell of a lot of trouble, I schiff you not.

• skipper1961 says:

FL_GUY,
      And further, I think I can speak for all of us Treepers, and say that no matter what we thought of mr. soetoro, we would NEVER wish harm to him, or any of his family. A stark contrast to our “progressive” counterparts, who just can’t resist gleefully exposing their evil, violent selves, with disgusting social media posts.
      If this had been done to anyone connected to the previous administration, I would have hoped for the same justice!

• scott467 says:

“And further, I think I can speak for all of us Treepers, and say that no matter what we thought of mr. soetoro, we would NEVER wish harm to him, or any of his family.”

_____________________

Is execution for Treason considered ‘harm’?

• scott467 says:

_____________________

Has nothing to do with what any of us might think of him, and everything to do with the crimes he has committed against our country and against humanity.

I wish him JUSTICE for his crimes.

And that JUSTICE, no matter what form it takes, would be considered ‘harm’ by most definitions of the word.

• skipper1961 says:

scott467,
          Pardon me…. I’ll speak (and write) for myself, in the future. Justice is justice. Attacks on family members are (especially) unwarranted (IMHO). As for me, I’ll try to travel the high road, and trust others to not mistake kindness for weakness.

• scott467 says:

“Pardon me…. I’ll speak (and write) for myself, in the future. Justice is justice. Attacks on family members are (especially) unwarranted (IMHO).”

_______________

I agree with you very much, I wasn’t meaning to come across otherwise.

Just pointing out that Hussein has done immeasurable harm to our country, and to people all over the middle east, and then (consequently) to Europe.

Millions displaced. Hundreds of thousands raped, tortured and dead. Thousands of Americans raped and murdered (including what, at least a hundred police officers during his 8-year reign of terror?) as a direct result of his intentional actions and policies. All in the service of his ideology and High Treason.

Is it not difficult to imagine a ‘harm’ that could come to him which would not be justified?

• scott467 says:

The high road and kindness is well and good, but evil will take advantage of both if given even the slightest opportunity.

The evil committed by Hussein and his minions is practically unquantifiable.

• skipper1961 says:

scott467,
                Please make no mistake, I ABHOR the ruin that mr. soetoro (and his masters [that’s right, I said it]) has left in his wake around the globe. Hell, I’ll admit that the ole’ bush family/dynasty had a lot to do with it as well. And for that, I most vociferously support, investigation, and if that bears “fruit”, prosecution.
                I also realize that our country is “polarized” (to say the least), and I hope we achieve a balance between mercy, and reality, and avoid even the appearance of capitulation. On its’ face (and “on the books”) treason is punishable by death. But I’ll risk being castigated by my own fellow citizens, to note that if the very symbol (emphasis on symbolism>substance) of “racial equality” i.e. barak hussein obama was held to the letter of the law “on the books”, and he was meted out capital punishment, it would pretty much guarantee civil war. I understand the risk of only emboldening the “victimhood pimps”, by granting leniency to probably one of (if not THE most) divisive and destructive people of our generation.
                Scott, for eight of the last nine years I had been gradually convinced that my government was intentionally poking me (and you) in the chest, taunting us to “do” something about it. Well, I and you DID something about it! WE deplorables elected Donald John Trump! I have the utmost confidence in our current President and his administration to navigate the treacherous waters ahead. I’m sure that President Trump is being guided by God. That seems like a winning team to me!
                I’m sorry for being so sensitive, and also arrogant as to think I can speak for anyone else but myself. While I (personally) think that our 44th “president” deserves anything and everything he has coming, I also hope there comes a moment when WE (yes “democrats” AND “republicans”) aka “the Forgotten” stop arguing long enough to sort out just where the source of all the division is coming from : the District of Corruption.
                I hope this explains MY position a little better. And I pray for us, our President (and family), and our Blessed country.
                Be well, friend.
                Strength’N’Honor,
                skipper1961

• mdaush says:

Add the shooting of Scalise and the other Congressmen
        .Don’t forget the ramming of the Republican train to W. Virginia.
        Oh, and yeah, the repeated violence of Antifa against pro Trump supporters.

• Sunshine says:

Who has their address? I see this as a major warning.
      I’ve been saying for a long time if the Dems can’t impeach DJT, they’ll run him down through the murder of a family member, and then another…
      THAT SAID, who are the Dems working with? GEORGE SOROS.

2. andyocoregon says:

I’ve heard the decontamination process involves stripping and showering. Hope they gave her some privacy.

• John VI says:

Relative. You can’t leave them alone in case there is a secondary reaction until proven false. And someone had to check her back.

It’s remarkable how few inhibitions a patient has for medical responders but the uninvolved tend to go ballistic over this or that perceived indignity.

3. Ziiggii says:

ANTIFA

Or I’m sure it’s just a harmless “practical joke” that some college kid thought would be funny….. 🤔

4. This is getting out of hand. The left is playing a dangerous game targeting conservatives. If something happens to any member of the President’s family, things will turn ugly I guarantee it.

5. Sylvia Avery says:

And this is why I pray each and every day at least once for the safety and protection of PDJT, his family, and his trusted advisors.

Just horrible. So glad she is okay. Thank you, Lord, for keeping them safe.

6. nigella says:

So did the press gaggle ask any questions about this or do they only ask about the wife abusers?

• Cisco says:

I tried watching today’s WH press briefing.
      Sarah speaks about Trumps ambitious infrastructure plan, and the only questions were about the accusations of domestic violence.
      3 minutes was all I could stand.

• bflyjesusgrl says:

Yes, one of them actually had the decency to ask. All Sarah would say is that President Trump had spoken to Vanessa within the past hour.

7. Johnny says:

The rabid left are about to cross the line into full blown assault. Sooner than later, the gang mentality will take affect and the next American Revolution will begin.

The reason I say this is because of the government traitors have not been brought to heel, so they are out there to stir up this attack the conservatives. Holder and Lynch are the main culprits that need to be brought down right now.

Let’s get the ball moving showing there will be law in this country, or let us go back to the Wild West days and people start wearing their guns in the open, and vigilante justice.

I hope I am wrong put this is what I see happening soon, if people do not get arrested.

• Cyber Space says:

Well look at what happens with the illegals. There is one set of laws for us and there are basically no laws for them. Last year in the next town over to me,an illegal alien was arrested in the morning for DUI and no license. He was RELEASED a few hours later and that afternoon he hit a minivan with a mother father and two kids who all ended up in the hospital. The mother had a broken neck. I don’t know what happened to him after that accident but if you or I were arrested for DUI and no license we would not be released after a couple of hours. Not only that our car would be impounded. Look at Kate Steinle’s killer – walks away scot free. This is getting insane

• Johnny says:

Right at this moment my anger is white hot, and I am set on go. I agree with your statement completely. The scene you described is happening all over America.

This is my country. They have no rights to a damn thing.

Sorry I apologize, my anger is about to get the best of me. I have to go calm down a bit.

• Cisco says:

I’m with you Johnny.
          The time for turning the other cheek has long passed.

• PS says:

The common interpretation is that “turning the other cheek” is a form of passivism, but in Jesus’s time, the expression was also form of defiance. I recall reading that it was illegal for the Romans soldiers to attack the citizens of Judea, but there wasn’t much anyone could do against the greater military power.

“But I say to you, Do not resist the one who is evil. But if anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also.”

If you are hit in the face by the Roman soldier, you turn the other cheek to dare them to hit you again. Those around you see your courage, your non-violent resistance. You dare the bully to break the law.

• Johnny says:

Cisco I am glad to have you with me.

• We are all angry, Johnny. But it’s a very cold and bitter anger.

We cannot obsess with red hot anger. This will eat at us from the inside and only damage us. Wounded by friendly fire from ourselves? Not me.

Cold, determined and perpetual anger directed at the Communists among us, with our actions guided by the Creator will bring us through this with victory.

I truly believe this…..

• I’ve been saying this same thing. However, I believe we’re ripe for a combination Civil War/American Revolution. This country is as polarized and divided as it’s ever been.

God Bless and protect our President and his family. Keep them safe and shelter them from those who would harm them.

My gut turned when I saw this headline.

• Michael says:

Lock & load! Be prepared & stay prepared. It’s a good practice anyway, but in our current political & cultural climate, I think it’s some of the best advice to give anyone. If things get ugly, I think it will do so quickly. There’s a good portion of this country that’s pi$$ed, & not looking to put up with it anymore. There’s a media that is complicit & knowingly so, & there’s a whole big lot that think it’s all fun, or a game, or somehow noble or something.

• skipper1961 says:

Michael,
          Not to be dismissive, but I don’t think it will take long for the subversives to figure out that they are out-gunned, and out-matched. “We ain’t played Cowboys and communists YET!”

• yy4u says:

Johnny et al — They’ve already crossed the line. Steve Scalise. Shooter dead so case dropped. But what about family and friends? Didn’t somebody know this guy wanted to kill
      Republicans? Rand Paul. I’ll bet the whack job who attacked him is out on bail. Kathy Griffin? Johnny Depp? Madonna? Did they even get a visit from the Secret Service? What would have happened to a conservative who threatened Obama? Look what happened to the guy who made the video that they used as a scapegoat for Benghazi? His life was RUINED!

So why not send white powder to Donald Trump Jr. What’s the penalty?

Keep in mind that years ago when the anthrax letters were mailed, Mueller was head of the FBI when it targeted and destroyed Dr. Steven Hatfill’s life. Hatfill later sued and was awarded millions. But he lost his career! Bruce Ivins was the next target. He wasn’t so lucky. A weird eccentric guy (also a scientist) his strangeness was exposed to the world and he committed suicide. Two sets of laws

• Ms B says:

I agree Johnny. Justice and hope will only be a memory. Our President needs help! This swamp he is trying to drain is gorgangeous and will stop at nothing. We have to go to the polls and vote as many white hats in as we can in November. I’m thinking the Dims are going to be out in force, buses and all.

• Johnny says:

Ms B
        You are correct the corruptness will be like we have never seen. Plus they will try and intimidate like before. I think they might get a response this time.

• Jenny R. says:

It will likely not be revolution, rather civil war. Those usually go through a long, unnoticed (or barely noticed) wind up (revolutions on the other hand can happen quite quickly in comparison).
      Our Civil War could be charted in the lead up to the Nullification Crisis so from around1820-1830 — – a full generation prior.
      Where are we at on the clock? That may give some insight into how close we are to that sort of thing. Although I do pray that we can avoid such things and fix our country/society peacefully…it will likely not be as kind a conflict as the last one (think about that).

• Johnny says:

It would be a cleansing, not a civil war.

Let it come in my time, so my children can live in peace. That is a great quote, do not remember who said it though

• Jenny R. says:

A cleansing? Of who? Remember that the other side says the same thing — and that is the danger (for whatever ugliness there was on both sides of the Civil War, generally, the individual soldiers and commanders, even some of the politicians, balked at the notion of “cleansing” for all the myth that they were; in this they were incredibly sensible and humane, and thus we avoided many of the evils that come with such conflicts — no wholescale butchery of citizens — and it was still the bloodiest conflict we have engaged in to date).
          Civil wars usually are quite the opposite: they do indeed feature two sides that have determined that a cleansing should take place…and that they will somehow escape the very thing. Thus they don’t hold back.
          Your children may not survive to see the peace in such an event (or if you have none, then you may not survive to have that happy event) — don’t be so anxious for such things.

Thomas Paine said your quote, and he was speaking of revolution — a fight with an exterior power that would likely be military of nature — this will not be the situation.

8. bosscook says:

I read it was cornstarch. But it’s the intent behind this chickensh*t kind of threat. I agree with comment above…if anything happens to Trump or his family, it’s going to be very ugly.

• pyromancer76 says:

It should be very “ugly” right now – to any who threaten. More attention to threats of harm or death must begin to be paid. I think we have laws to corral these. It is time we make more use of them. There is no need for another “American Revolution.” We already are winning. There simply is a great amount of cleaning, sweeping, and burning the, as yet mountains, of trash that remains.

All conservatives, all pragmatists, all White Hats, all MAGA supporters need to take extra care and be “forearmed.” We have a Constitutional right to be “forearmed.”

• PS says:

This time, it was cornstarch. But what if it wasn’t? What if it was fentanyl powder?

Why are they opening their own mail in the first place? As a political family, they need to get into the mindset that somewhere, someone out there is crazy enough to try actual violence. In a country of 125 million adults, even if 1% of them were liberal nutters that’s 1.2 million people. It only takes 1 to get through.

9. Pam says:

It was so frightening to see this when the story first broke. The whole entire family has been through absolute torment with this muh Russia nonsense and now this. As far as I’m concerned I wouldn’t blame President Trump one bit if fired Mueller now. I don’t trust him any farther than I could throw him. I think the longer this pointless investigation it goes on, it helps to spur on the loony lefties.

I pray daily for this family and will continue to do so because the lunatic left is desperate to do anything to regain power even if it means killing innocent people. I hope and pray for Vanessa to have a speedy recovery.

• Even if he fires Mueller they will find another reason to act out….liberalism is a disease….in their minds if you disagree with them then they feel that they have the right to attack you.
      For a group that purports to love the 1st amendment they don’t want anyone to hear opposing opinions and points of view….as I said…it’s a sickness.
      Remember all of the socialist/communist purges….remember Cambodia?….if you had an education or could read and write you were killed….THAT is a perfect example of liberalism displayed in our lifetimes.

10. sunnydaysall says:

Where was her security? Wouldn’t their security check the mail before they are allowed open it? With all the death threats and evil lurking around their family, if I were Jr, I would like to know how that letter got through!

11. KBR says:

Prayers for protection for all the Trump family.

This is not the first white powder threat this family has had. The POTUS and Eric have also been sent white powder threat/hoaxes.

Danger was fake, the threats are real.

12. CorwinAmber says:

and this is one of the main reasons I am inclined to cut Donald Trump a tremendous amount of slack…he did not have to run for President…and he has put his family in harm’s way…yet his love for our country has taken priority over all else because he knows our future…his family’s future…is at stake. May God bless and protect him from all his adversaries, both on the left and on the right.

13. Roger Duroid says:

Odd they don’t have mail screened offsite, high profile companies and people have been doing this since the anthrax letters in 2001.

14. wheatietoo says:

Even though it wasn’t a ‘harmful substance’…it still was an act of terror.
    It caused Fear.

At least this will cause better security from now on, with regard to Mail and Packages delivered to the Trump family.

And I hope they find who did this and put them under the jail!

15. kinthenorthwest says:

What I found was sad was that the Left Already Popped Out With It’s Filthy Hatred.
    Praying that the good Lord holds Vanessa, Eric, & their family in His comforting healing hands.
    This is when you realize all the many sacrifices that not only Donald Trump has made to bring back America to make it great again, but Donald’s family & Pence’s family.

16. DanO64 says:

Time for a few arrests.

17. Kerry Gimbel says:

With so much evil, so much much hate, hate for all of us and the president, I’m only surprised it took so long. Yes the president and family need our prayers

• Johnny says:

I prayed for them today. This is beyond sick, this is insanity

• Cyber Space says:

I hate them just as much back. I never used to feel that way – that half the country is my enemy. I used to think that we were all just Americans

• BooKitty says:

Hate the action not them. If we carry hate in our hearts it will blind us to the work Our Lord calls us to. Use the anger to be prepared to act. Pray to be open to the action God calls us to. We each have a path that He will guide us to follow. He will guide us each according to our own ability to be the most effective support to our President and country. Our collective prayers have been and are continuing to be answered. For now that may be the action we can take. Let Him keep His hands safe around PDJT, those working with our lion and all of their families. Have Faith, He is with us. He will protect us and our nation. He will deal with the evil doers. Hate is Darkness. Anger can be channeled for the greater good. Our Lord will show us the way. God bless.

18. technoaesthete says:

I read in a different article that the substance was found to be cornstarch. Not amusing!

19. Bamalaker says:

😡😡😡😡

20. woohoowee says:

What a sick mind! Is it time yet for us to have a national discussion about what to do with the criminally insane?

21. angieunderground says:

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: show me a professional victim and I’ll show you a bully.

22. Cyber Space says:

Shouldn’t the Secret Service be opening their mail??? And now all these kooks know that all they have to do is mail them something and they will open it. What the heck?

23. nor'easter says:

NEVER mess with a lions “pride”.

24. blind no longer says:

We will have to fight these idiots on the Left everyday of our lives. They will never stop.

25. hoghead says:

I’m glad it turned as it has. Maybe now they, that is, the Trump extended family, will not be so casual about something as innocent as opening a letter addressed to them.

All it takes is one loon. (And we have an abundance of loons today, home-grown and imported!)

26. Kerry Gimbel says:

Robert DeNiro wants to punch our president in the face. I’m sure he thinks the envelope was a good thing. Too bad we can’t take a swing at him

27. lisabrqwc says:

Our lamestream media bears a butt load of guilt for this type of thing. They’ve given us Kathy Griffin and her ‘art’, the baseball shooter, and God knows what else. Their “newscasts” are 24/7 incitement, and it has to stop!

28. Hillyard says:

I retired after 30 yrs involved in executive protection both inside and outside of gov. Why isn’t someone tasked with basic mail screening?

29. Johnny says:

They committed a terrorist attack upon the family of the President. This is way to scary.

I am an ex-special ops soldier and I am pretty much not scared of a fight, but this attack today has put the nauseous feeling in my stomach I get right before a fight is about to go down. This was not a prank. This was a test of the defenses. It got through, no problem at all. Now that is unacceptable. The security needs to be gone now. Get some military veterans guarding your family.

Vanessa Trump is in hospital, in my opinion because she now realizes they can get to her family. She has been scared to death.

• JC says:

Good post, Johnny, and thank you for your service.

• Maryaha says:

Thank you for being a soldier for our country.
      You’re right…we need military guarding the Trump family and others in the President’s administration who are in danger.

• KBR says:

The tests must be done because of what might be hidden or mixed in cornstarch or other
      white powders.

I see that within the white powder envelope of today, just like the white powder envelope that Eric’s wife, Lara Trump, opened during campaign season, there was a threatenting note.

The note in the envelope opened in March by Eric’s wife said Trump children would be hurt if Trump continued to run for POTUS.

Now there is another threatening note.

• Johnny, i think you sense my feelings on all this & I am furious as you are…

….but, do you think in any way possible, as President Trump is known to do, that T45 is testing the merits of people/Services…ie: news is fake leaks are real type scenario.

Could T45 and family be distrusting of SS and this was a trap? Prey, SS, now caught, military Special Ops now tasked with protection of the First Family and replacing SS.

I hate disparaging any Patriot that is for America, but another Treeper’s post about ridding the fsmily of SS, and now your post of ridding the family of SS and employing military, could this have been a psyop test on SS? ….I am in no way diminishing the attack on Vanessa, it most probably is a valid terrorist attack, just a thought rattling around in my goofy brain.

God bless you
      💖💖💖🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸💖💖💖

• Johnny says:

That is some excellent thinking outside the box. You could be correct that it may have been a planned operation to check the defenses. We done them while I was active duty.

Being that they failed on the security, it would have been great punishment for the whole country to see their failure to provide the needed due diligence. Also to be relieved of duty would also be fitting.

The only crux I see is that Vanessa had to be hospitalized for the fear it brought upon her. My heart breaks for her right now. I can not imagine how scared she must have been for her family. War has been brought to her doorstep. We fight wars in other countries so it does not get fought on our soils.

30. The Devilbat says:

This country is chock full of sick people.

31. Joe says:

This keeps up and Trump won’t have to unleash the power of the State to stop it.

We will.

32. americalsgt says:

What are any of the Trumps doing opening mail? We’ve been at war since the first debate when the left realized that Trump was for real. Just because we aren’t setting up pickets at Bull Run doesn’t mean we’re not at war just as the war we have with terrorism has any resemblance to the battle of Guadalcanal.

33. http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/donald-trump-jr-breaks-silence-wife-hospitalized-suspicious-letter-mailed-apartment/

Donald Trump Jr. Breaks Silence After Wife Hospitalized Over Suspicious Letter Mailed To Apartment

“Thankful that Vanessa & my children are safe and unharmed after the incredibly scary situation that occurred this morning. Truly disgusting that certain individuals choose to express their opposing views with such disturbing behavior,”

CNN reporter Aaron Katersky says the letter was “was postmarked Boston and included a note that expressed anger.”

• covfefe999 says:

Very easy for anyone along the northeast corridor to hop on an Amtrak train and get up to Boston. Very short trip from Chappaqua. 🙂

34. citizen817 says:

35. aqua says:

Dear Lord, what kind of evil is this? My heart goes out to Vanessa and her kids. I’ll just echo all the thoughts everyone has expressed here. How sick must be people be to try to harm our First Family? I am horrified at the hatred these enemies show every day, and still wonder what on earth happened to our country.

I hope the good FBI and Secret Service get to work in finding out who did this. And then let’s pray for the bravery every member of President Trump’s family has shown in the face of so much vile and despicable behavior.

May God continue to bless our President Trump and his entire family.

36. Diddian says:

Huffington Post reports that the apartment where Vanessa received the mail was her mother’s. The mother-in-law’s home seems an odd place to direct mail addressed to Trump Jr, so it should immediately have raised suspicions. The person(s) who did this has paid close enough attention to the family to know that Vanessa visited there and that the location was less secure than Vanessa’s and Trump Jr’s own home.

The President’s entire family needs greater security.

37. jbrickley says:

Well they will now stop opening their own mail, of that you can be certain. All their mail will get routed through a security screening process and it will be opened by trained hazmat professionals in a secure process after being x-ray scanned, biological, chemical analysis, etc. All paid by the tax payers. I remember all mail going to federal government facilities was being irradiated to kill biological such as anthrax after some nutcase sent real anthrax to several individuals.

38. missilemom says:

The left and globalists will not go down without a dirty and dangerous fight. Their willingness to corrupt our constitutional institutions with things I don’t even think we can’t yet conceive means we need to be prepared in all aspects of our lives. Dark money means dark forces.

• Johnny says:

Missile Mom
      You have great insight. You are so correct, we are about to see things we never thought possible in America.

Make no mistake we are in a fight for the soul of our country. Low intensity conflict right now, but if things don’t turn around we are headed for a full blown blood and guts combat in America.

Congress had better stop the pandering to the damn illegals and what needs to be done for the citizens, it will not be pitchforks we will be carrying into D.C.

• spren says:

You are so right, Johnny. For a very long time I have not understood at all our obsession and focus on these freaking illegals. Why are they so important compared to the needs and interests of our own citizens. And why are they getting preference over other legal immigrants who have to struggle for years to gain their path to legal residency and eventually the path to citizenship. And the more I see the behavior of these self-entitled illegals, the less I have any concern for them.

It is astonishing that Democrats seem to think this is a winning election issue for them, and just shows how tone deaf they are as to what real Americans are thinking. This is largely what cost them the last election, and all they can do to respond is to double down on it!

• Johnny says:

Spren
          You remember when Bush Jr. was President and all this amnesty business came up?
          Do you remember the marches in California when they came out the shadows to protest for the amnesty they wanted?
          Do you also remember them raising the Mexican Flag in our streets like we had been conquered by Mexico?

That was the day my eyes opened. I realized right then and there that these illegals had not one ounce of respect for America. That by raising their Mexican flag they had no desire to become Americans, they just wanted to be leeches of the good nature of all Americans. They would have no respect for our laws or our history.

From that day forward, I consider them invaders. Before we build a wall I think we should take a couple of divisions of infantry and armor and do a cross border exercise just as a good warning to Mexico to stop sending the invaders north or our border could extended south.

Just my thoughts on it. Some people say that might be cruel. I say prudent measures for safety.

39. lizzyp says:

I am probably ‘too moderate’ in my thinking, but I can’t condemn the entire Left for this action. I can, however, condemn anyone who makes light of it or says something like “Good!” because that is the sign of a truly garbage person.

40. Pam says:

41. In Az says:

After all the past threats against President Trump, and ongoing threats against President Trump, no one has ever been arrested….even those who call for his death.

I hope something is finally going to be done to people who make threats and act out threats.
    This threatening behavior has been ignored far too long. No more chats from the inept Secret Service.

42. jmclever says:

😤😤😤

43. I’ve known for quite some time now just how vile and sick the left is, but I think today was a big slap in the face to me and a huge wake up call. Reading some of the comments on the stories of this terrorist attack (make no mistake-this was an act of terror meant to scare the crap out of this poor woman and send a message to her husband and father-in-law) it is painfully clear just how sick these people are. Ridiculing, mocking, stating they wished it were real! The stories themselves point out irrelevant details, like how they met, got engaged and even alluded to a scandal that all is not well with the marriage (why is she over at her parents’ apartment??) Many are claiming that Don Jr or even POTUS himself sent the letter for attention or to drive attention away for political reasons.

I’ve seen some of the most vile things hurled at this innocent woman that it makes it far easier to believe that these people have no problem whatsoever with any and all attacks on our POTUS, including spying on him and his associates. To them, the means justify the ends. Trump is bad and must be removed at any and all costs.

It both saddens and enrages me at the same time. Honestly, I could never imaging condoning or mocking Michelle Obama or her children or family if someone did something like this to them. Same goes for Hillary and family. It is just not done! Can you imagine if this happened to Chelsea or Malia though? The press would be calling for Trump to resign over it.

I am really glad that it wasn’t an actual harmful substance, but the act is clearly terror and must be investigated and the perpetrator brought to justice and punished to the fullest extent of the law.

44. Blue Moon says:

This is so DISGUSTING. Stop it NOW. When is enough, enough? Don Jr’s family or any of the Trump’s family needs to be off limits. We are living with a bunch of animals. Savages every one of them. If I was PT I would get on TV and tell the world I am coming after you, be sure and always look over your shoulder cause I will hunt you down for what you did. This has to stop-Odumbo and Hellary need to call off the dogs. You lost, We won! Remember those words from Odumbo?

45. Campesino says:

This comment is off-thread but you should see this

On her last day in office, Jan 20, 2017 Susan Rice sent HERSELF an email supposedly trying to document a meeting she had with Obama, Comey, Yates about the Trump/Russia investigation on Jan 5, 2017. She claims Obama said

“President Obama began the conversation by stressing his continued commitment to ensuring that every aspect of this issue is handled by the Intelligence and law enforcement communities ‘by the book’. The President stressed that he is not asking about, initiating or instructing anything from a law enforcement perspective. He reiterated that our law enforcement team needs to proceed as it normally would by the book.”

How bizarre

46. BMG says:

Why is anyone surprised by this. For these evil-bees, all means justify the ends. Prepare for more incoming.

47. theresanne says:

So is the Secret Service going to find the person who did this and arrest him/her? The same Secret Service who was under investigation for taking pictures of of Don Jr.’s sleeping son?
    Or will the FBI lead the investigation? You know, the bureau now under investigation for allegedly instigating a coup against President Trump?
    Maybe the DOJ will handle it. After all, they do such a great job prosecuting all those threatening the President with assignation. (sarc)
    Guess we’ll have to just let the MSM out the perpetrator. When is their next awards ceremony?
    This is a sick world.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

I was actually worried that this might be designed by Deep State to insert a RAT into an expanded Secret Service team. You never know.

It’s OK. We’re going to win. We’ve got to be tough, and we will be.

48. ecmarsh says:

I went to twitter and was reading the Donald Trump JR. trending.
    Some of the disgusting comments make me think they would be happy to kill us all. What the hell is wrong with these people? I know nobody that thinks like that, and I haven’t lived a sheltered life.

• Johnny says:

You have met them, but you did not recognize them because they like to hide behind masks.

• Convert says:

I would be willing to bet if you could find their true identity that people on my social media are some of those vile posters. They are mostly super-educated people who claimed to be all about kindness, goodness, generousity, also all about women and children…. except conservative ones, of course, like Mrs. Trump and her children.

49. Pam says:

50. Lopeover says:

I hope Don Jr’s family is okay.

Perhaps someone should tell Chelsea and Malia to hire more body guards as well? Some factions in Massachusetts can be lethal! The Boston Marathon bombers is one example.

• MVW says:

Unfortunately, nut cases are a threat to everyone in or has been in office and their families. Civility, law, due process are the hallmarks of America and Americans. We need to stay on the sidewalk or lose what is important to a civil and free society.