Sunday Talks – Representative Adam Schiff Interviewed by Major Garrett…

There are many people who wonder why any Democrat, particularly Adam Schiff, would continue clinging to a narrative despite all contrary evidence that disproves it.  The answer is really quite simple; there’s nothing to lose.  Much like the bank robber killing a police officer, once that initial capital felony is committed there is no greater punishment for all subsequent actions.

The foundational lies are of such significance there is no punitive, or political, down-side to dissuade further lying built upon the originating falsehood.  Twice in this interview Major Garrett asks the ranking member of the HPSCI if he is certain the DOJ and FBI followed proper procedures, and presented proper evidence, in gaining a FISA court “Title-1” surveillance warrant over Carter Page.  WATCH:

Note how Adam Schiff is in California (Friday night appearing on Bill Maher), and maximizing the political benefit of his narrative construction; instead of actually working to clear up his memo construct and release it. It’s not the memo that is important to him, it’s the political narrative he’s created.

Also, don’t be naive not to accept that Major Garrett doesn’t know what Schiff is up to, he does.  Garrett is simply falling back upon the increasingly overused use of the ‘Mamet Principle’, pretending not to know some things (ie. motives and intents).

Garrett’s emotional tribal credibility is in conflict with his intellectual professional responsibility; Garrett knows exactly what decisions he’s making, and so should we.

Ultimately this is one of the saddest outcomes of this entire fiasco.  Much like Joe Manchin inherently wanting to applaud during the State of the Union, but then catching himself mentally as he weighed the pro’s-and con’s, Garrett knows he could deconstruct this Shiff presentation with minimal effort – yet he makes a conscious decision to give up part of his own intellectual honesty in order to remain in the tribe.

It’s pathetic really.

This entry was posted in Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Clinton(s), Conspiracy ?, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Dept Of Justice, Desperately Seeking Hillary, Donald Trump, Donald Trump Transition, Election 2016, FBI, media bias, President Trump, Professional Idiots, THE BIG UGLY, Uncategorized, White House Coverup. Bookmark the permalink.

259 Responses to Sunday Talks – Representative Adam Schiff Interviewed by Major Garrett…

1. We will look back on this week and remember the last dying days of the msm and the dems…..

• paulraven1 says:

Wishful thinking. There is a point of diminishing losses. That is, to paraphrase SD, a point beyond which there is nothing to lose. They’re still on the air, still fabricating narratives, and at a certain point this simple fact of perdurability cauterizes and numbs the watching world. This is the problem with the “let them destroy themselves” counter-narrative. It won’t happen. It’s fine to allow the enemy to make mistakes, and set traps, etc. but in a war, you don’t really win without fighting and destroying the enemy.

• ForGodandCountry says:

Wishful thinking?

02/09/18 (Fri) 20:06:34
        Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
        [Next week]
        Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
        Q

• WSB says:

Maybe that is why the Gateway Pundit is writing overtime over there. Lots of bomb throwing today.

• 17CatsInTN says:

I responded to one of the bombs today because every now and then I get really sick of the moronic imbecility and childish temper tantrum ultimatums. I only go there because they are still pretty decent at keeping up with breaking news, as long as you ignore the sensationalistic headlines. Other than that, methinks they are the National Enquirer of “conservative” reporting.

• Ditch Mitch says:

GP does stay on top of breaking news, like Drudge use to. I go there for breaking news with the understanding that their headlines can be sensationalized.

CTH may be a little slower getting headlines out, but CTH does complete and accurate analysis. Worth the short wait.

Now about MSM dying, MSM is continually losing audience. MSM are going broke as parent companies can no longer subsidize them. They will last until subsidies run out.

• ladypenquin says:

I pray for that day to come – the demise of the MSM, they’re the enemy – having been completely been taken over by the Left. As long as they control the messaging – and we have to include social media in this – we are damaged.

• ladypenquin says:

TGP likes clicks, but they’ve always been pro-Trump. I never bother with them because they’re too bombastic in their headlines, and articles don’t have the intellectual depth one can enjoy here. No offense to them though, because the guy behind GP is a staunch Trump supporter and was all through the campaign.

• Ditch Mitch says:

Lady, as you say GP is looking for clicks so headlines and short articles with links work for them. GP gives a broad brush of news of the day. Then it is off to CTH and others for intellectual depth and discussions on what could be the most important news of the day.

PDJT and staff are doing a good job getting his message out. There are ways around them.

sensationalized, bombastic close enough?

• rich says:

MSM and the Libtardians are walking corpses. Somebody needs to tell them. It is beyond embarrassing.

• 17CatsInTN says:

I quit MSM 30 years ago, so other than what comes from other sources, like here, I have no interest in them whatsoever.

I love CTH. Everything reported here is completely done without hysteria, albeit sometimes it’s snarky. Big difference, though, because the snarkiness is driven by a wicked sense of humor, not mentally collapsing hysteria.

I quit Drudge about a year and a half ago. I never go there any more.

• maiingankwe says:

17CatsinTN,
            I couldn’t have said it any better myself.

There are a lot of click bait articles at GP, and then they get upset and write about it if the lefties point it out. I believe there is one of those today.

They also like to attack Sessions and have been doing that for quite some time.

I have just started worrying about Sessions, however, I have absolutely no evidence to attack him. I sure as heck don’t know what he is doing or if he’s been threatened or blackmailed. All I have is his past accomplishments to look back on.

I think GP has changed considerably over these past few years, and I don’t believe it’s been for the good either.

• 17CatsInTN says:

Sessions is still here because President Trump has not removed him. I don’t really know if that’s because he knows he’s a swamp creature and is just using him or if it’s because they are on the same page and Sessions is doing the job he was hired for silently in the background. Ultimately it doesn’t matter because President Trump is in control and he is manipulating the pieces.

Those, like georgia, who have known Sessions and his MO for decades, staunchly and steadfastly maintain he is a good guy. I suspect he is too.

It will all come out eventually and I support P45 1000% who is totally capable of using black hats to achieve his ends.

• maiingankwe says:

Hear hear!

The only thing I could ever imagine him not doing the right thing is if his family has been threatened in a very real and scary way.

However, I’m sure he’s been threatened before and his past work has been brilliantly done. He made sure no one was to get out of what they did illegally.

As I’ve learned in my years, past behavior is indicative of future behavior. Sessions past behavior has been spotless, American loving, and staunch supporter of our Republic and Constitution. I love that little guy, and I have a great deal of respect and admiration for his wife too.
                Take care and be well,
                Ma’iingankwe

• WSB says:

Well said. At least TGP is not assisting a weaponized msm, at any rate.

• thedoc00 says:

Sadly you are correct. The enemy of the state in this political civil war is well armed and provisioned with sound bite literate soldiers willing to support the cause at the ballot box. In November, Republican voter laziness and no-show at the ballot box will be fatal to form of government as we know it.

• ForGodandCountry says:

I find your lack of faith….amusing.

• thedoc00 says:

What laziness, try reading the post. You silliness is symptomatic of the brain dead among our own ranks who blindly see any challenging post and call for action as some sort of defeatism. Try learning to read.

• ForGodandCountry says:

“see any call for action as some sort of defeatism?”

LOL

What does that even mean??

Try…..the left historically does poorly in mid-terms, the DNC is in debt vs. RNC $40M+ (and growing), even the grossly skewed polls are showing a dwindling dim lead (and shrinking), the entire country is awaking to the Mueller scam/Obama spying…

…I could go on, but what’s the point? If you can’t see the red-wave coming, no one can help you. DOOOOOM away.

• In Az says:

Yes. Look what happened in Alabama. Happening elsewhere in Red States.

All of us must get out to help Republican campaigns, get people to voting places, etc

• Ditch Mitch says:

What happened in AL? Headline:

Anti-Establishment McConnell Alabama voters refuse to vote for ex-lobbyist in primary so weak Republican candidate emerges. Illegal voters bused in from MS to steal election from weak republican candidate.

BTW, the Dim gets a very short term in what was left of Sessions term.

• Except their combined audience is pathetically small. The coastal elites are vastly outnumbered, and they are the audience in the echo chamber. The rest of America gets their news from alternative media.

• litlbit2 says:

Be sure and renew your cable package, insuring msm gets their monthly hand out. Never!

• The Boss says:

Your conclusion pr1 is precisely what needs to be done. And I think we’ll be able to accommodate the enemy which has nothing to lose and wants to fight to the death. Metaphorically of course!

• Peoria Jones says:

I posted below, at the exact time you replied here. I think we agree.

I’m anything but ready to call this whole thing over. We’re just now beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I’m not leaving until the fat lady sings.

We’re in a war with mental illness. We won’t win until the defective genes have been eradicated, or there is a permanent cure.

• Oldschool says:

Paul, your posts are always ground in reality. Thank you.

• Covfefe-USA says:

Shifty Adam personifies the old: “Who you gonna believe, ME or your lying eyes???”

• TDU_Weight says:

Proof Adam Schiff is an agent of Russian Intelligence. Set the video playback speed to 1.25 and watch his eyes. He is sending an enciphered Morse code message with his eyeblinks. I gave a heads up to 4 chan and they broke the coded message into plaintext. He keeps repeating this message: “It rains again on Brighton Beach.” Gonna send that to Q to find out what it means.

• Donzo says:

It is amazing to watch the liars in action. But there are such things as elections and as the loses build up their media image will continue to darken and decrease until they look like actors in a silent movie keyhole fade.

• luke says:

We could use a few honest dems to crossover; therein lies the problem. There literally are none. It’s simply amazing how they tow the party line as it’s completely compromised by hard core leftists. Look what they tried to do to Trump….they have dirt on everyone that is a member of the House or Senate. I guess the disagreements that occur within the GOP aren’t so bad when you compare the alternative.

• ForGodandCountry says:

“We could use a few honest dems to crossover; therein lies the problem. There literally are none.”

You’re kidding, right? Who do you think elected Trump? Iowa, Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania voters all say hi and are thanking Trump & the GOP for the bumps hitting their paychecks this month/the rest of the year!

• luke says:

Which dems are honest in the House and Senate? Maybe I should’ve been more clear…it would be nice if a say Senator Manchin would step forward and admit what has happened here with the whole Russia thing.

• rich says:

Honest Democrats. Government intelligence. Oxymorons.

• ForGodandCountry says:

Point taken, but those same voters aren’t going to keep voting for the dishonest filth they know represent them from those states. 2018 is going to be a GOP wave election, and the dims left standing are gonna have some tough competition in 2020. In the end, folks like Pelosi are going to be left isolated and fringe.

Look at the arc of history from 2008 to present. Take the whole thing into view.

• luke says:

Listen I hope you are correct. As long as our sides keeps up the passion we should be fine. The most important thing is nominate the most MAGA candidate that can win. Honestly, my biggest concern is an enthusiasm drop by people that don’t get every single thing they want or have to compromise a bit. Here’s a big one, people staying home because O or HRC didn’t get arrested.

I for one couldn’t be more excited for the future of the country. After the election I still wasn’t sure how DT would govern; I just liked the way he cut thru the leftist mediaa and if you can’t do that nothing else really matters (GW). Trump has completely blown away my expectations. He’s been pretty damn conservative too.

• NC PATRIOT says:

In the South many old school Dems in rural areas voted for P45 and they came out in droves to do so.

• wondering999 says:

Last weekend I joined a friend for a communal craft project. She comes from a family of diehard Dems, her Daddy told her early in her life that their family always voted Democrat.
              Guess what, she voted for Trump! And said she is aggravated with the media criticisms, they just won’t let up and it’s obvious bias.
              Another good friend of hers was there, woman under age 45 I’m guessing. I asked if it would offend if I shared my Trump news of the day and she said not at all–she voted for the first time in 2016, for Trump! 🙂 Just like Bea Corum except she’s decades younger than Ms. Bea.
              We just need to keep up the good work and get out the vote again

• trump2016ourlastchance says:

Flush the Schiffhole.

2. nigella says:

Hey Adam instead of going on with your pal Garrett, why don’t you go on Tucker ? He’s asked you nicely. Oh, I see he won’t kiss up to you …. You might have to answer some real questions

3. nigella says:

And another thing… Does anyone here want to ring his scrawny neck like I do?

4. Apollo says:

I do hope at some point in the coming storm, Adam Schiff gets prosecuted for his repeated and criminal links. The “date swap” was quite revealing.

5. FofBW says:

Liberalism is indeed a state of perpetual delusion and a false reality. No amount of information will convince them to go a different direction. This tactic and stance has served them so well over the decades they have to fall back.

6. Peoria Jones says:

Another way to put it – doubling down on stupid.

Unfortunately, they’ve poisoned enough Kool-Aid that many of the sheeple will jump onto the sinking ship with glee. Sick, really.

7. I can’t watch or listen Schiff. He insults us with his BS.

A traitor to his country.

• singingsoul says:

At a monster I took a class called ” Standing before God.”
      I believe Schiff needs to stand before God his lying is out of bounds . I do not know how anyone can come back from that as a whole human being…?

• maiingankwe says:

I don’t blame you. I only made it to the two minute mark and had to shut it down. I can’t stand people who can look you directly in the eye and lie, especially like he does. He thinks we’re bloody daft and that really ticks me off.

My Grandmother always said a liar is worse than a thief.

8. joeknuckles says:

He’s still referring to Nunes’ « midnight run », which actually took place in the middle of the day.

9. Chiggerbug says:

My distaste for democrats, especially from California, knows almost no bounds.

10. mike s says:

Sorry, I just can’t watch this lying bag of sleaze.

11. Parker Chandlera says:

Who listens to this stuff and takes it serious? My goodness, who votes for people like This Schiff guy? I am really getting nauseas. Wow. I’m His is really no longer the least bit amusing.

12. gda says:

O/T: Interesting new QAnon drop;
    – Defence of Sessions (patience is a virtue)
    – Moscow plane crash victim
    – Snowden possibly still a CIA asset?

This week will be interesting….

13. JoD says:

No can do….gettin’ too close to dinner.

14. JIM says:

The Dems cling to a false narrative because the MSM runs with it.

15. spren says:

Harry Reid used to top the list of my perceptions of most despicable Democrats. Adam Schiff has now taken that dishonor away from Reid. Why is it that Democrats seem to be incapable of telling anything but lies, or trying to dissemble and distort? Is it something congenital? And where would they be, or what would they have, if they weren’t perpetually obsessed with hatred of their political opponents? How can anyone who is a sentient being be a Democrat?

16. Dekester says:

Your P44 and the complicit RINOs succeeded in poisoning at least one generation.

What a shower of corrupt bass turds..and the MSM barf.

God bless PDJT

17. Garret looks disappointed that Schiff wouldn’t come clean about FBI and DOJ abuse after giving him the chance multiple times…
    He knows this is going to blow up in Schiff’s face and schiff will look even more surprised!
    LOL

18. deplorabledaveinsocal says:

That was not an interview… It was two pals getting their story straight prepping for a subpoena… Adam Shiff for brains ‘facts’ exist only in his alternate reality where socialism works and BHO is considered a good president…

• wolfmoon1776 says:

I got some good strategic intel out of his lies and evasions. Garrett asked Schiffty if they had run it past the FBI, did they suggest reactions, and if so, why didn’t the Dems redact. Schiffty ADMITTED they took it to the FBI, but then increasingly evaded on the suggestion of and action upon any suggested redactions.

Translation: THEY DID NOT PERFORM THE SUGGESTED REDACTIONS.

The Evil Dems can be trolled forever on this. It would be fun to know what redactions the FBI and DOJ suggested.

• deplorabledaveinsocal says:

Response: “Fuggetaboudit… OR You can leave your name so people know what pile of Shiff assembled this Shiff document…
        2) This looks like a pile of Shiff…
        3) What did you digest to Shiff this out?…
        4) Good thing this is only a paper pile of Shiff…
        You are right – these write themselves…

• Ditch Mitch says:

“suggest redactions”, but we knew what you meant Wolfie.

Great observation about getting intel out of the lies and evasions. Minor Garret was Fox WH Correspondent before Roberts (not sure who was in between). He was that bad so he left and got his new gig.

Lots of people asked why did the Republicans on the committee vote to release the Sh!tforbrains memo. They voted for it to call Sh!tforbrains bluff. Put FBI on the spot to recommend redaction or FBI would try to put PDJT on the spot. PDJT took door #3 and kicked the whole Sh!tforbrains meme back for rewrite. As you say wolfie, the interview put Sh!tforbrains and/or the FBI on the spot. I bet they never release a Sh!tforbrains meme.

• JMC says:

Exactly. Schiff talked like the Republicans were holding up the Dem memo, then finally more or less agreed the Feds needed to see it and redact it. Schiffy pretended there was no contradiction there. I guess Garrett can claim a victory in that an attentive listener could see this our for him/her self. On the other hand, Garrett comes off at the same time as a creme puff interviewer. Shame. Schiff was obviously quite comfortable – he knew he would skate with Garrett.

• GrandpaM says:

Schiffhead has delusions of throwing a bag of schiff on the fan and then appearing 5 minutes later in a white tuxedo.

19. missilemom says:

Why didn’t Major Garrett ask Adam Schiff follow up to did you let FBI see your memo before it went to the President? Schiff said yes and Major Garrett failed to ask obvious question? “What was their response?” He didn’t want to know.

20. tunis says:

Even if people get indicted, prosecuted and convicted for the Russiagate conspiracy, the narrative of the corporate media will not change as that would mean they would have admit being wrong.

No different than how the Saddam WMD trainwreck went. Despite knowing that no WMDs were found, they had to keep spinning W’s line of “but…..Saddam was a bad guy”. Despite Iraq spinning out of control into anarchy and violence, they had to keep spinning “the surge”.

Trump won for many reasons. But before the South Carolina primary he took W on by saying that the Iraq invasion on false pretenses was a strategic disaster. That we’ve spent trillions on wars and interventions in the middle east with no benefit and that we could have spent that money here at home and we would have brand spanking new infrastructure.

• Mary Wilson says:

Sarin filled bombs were found. The media drumbeat about no weapons of mass destruction was a lie.

• kroesus says:

do your OWN research….while W has MANY faults WMD in Iraq is not one of them….they WERE found and even the vaunted NYT admitted to it……the no defense to the false claims about that and so much else was a Karl Rove strategy that worked oh so well /s

21. joeknuckles says:

He’s on record saying the FBI did nothing wrong and that they followed all proper procedures. Much like Pelosi, he’s the guy we want out there as the face of the Democratic Party.

• Cathy Molyneux says:

Like he would know the FBI did nothing wrong & followed proper procedures (sarc).

In the early ’90s, Schiff for brains was an Asst U.S. Attorney. It took him 3 times at bat to obtain a conviction for his most famous case.

While an assistant U.S. Attorney, he gained attention by prosecuting a case against Richard Miller, a former FBI agent convicted of “passing secret documents to the Soviet Union in exchange for a promised $65,000 in gold and cash. The first time Miller was tried, it resulted in a hung jury; the second time, it resulted in a conviction overturned on appeal,and the third time he was convicted.

How ironic that he now attempts to shield other rogue FBI agents.

22. Parker Chandler says:

Who listens to this stuff and takes it serious? My goodness, who votes for people like This Schiff guy? I am really getting nauseas. Wow. This is really no longer the least bit amusing.

• Remington..... says:

No it’s not…Who votes for scum bums like Schiff? If that a rhetorical question..? You’re talking kalifornia – with wall to wall assholes.

• NC PATRIOT says:

Nunes is from California too.

• kroesus says:

so was Reagan…..I attribute those who constantly spew propaganda about CA as one of two groups….the ignorant too lazy to see the faults in their own neighborhoods and surrender monkeys not realizing CA cast MORE conservative votes in 2016 than all states but NY and TX……..a FEDERAL judge overturned prop 187 allowing illegal to get benefits further eroding the legitimate voters power here many years ago

23. ForGodandCountry says:

24. Whitehouse Clown says:

Shiff will miss his chocolate bunny.

25. andyocoregon says:

• JMC says:

It could, but there will be so much new stuff hitting the fan soon – and Schiff knows it – that today’s lies will be ignored.

• Tonawanda says:

“Even though Schiff wasn’t under oath, this interview will no doubt come back to haunt him as the legal process continues.”

I agree. I do not believe Garrett was compliant.

Garrett elicited an unmistakably true point of contention, one which Schiff will regret.

Was the FBI 100% flawless? Schiff: yes.

Schiff was reluctant to say that, but Garrett insisted on the question, and Schiff answered the only way he could (being a liar).

This interview keeps stoking my optimism.

26. todayistheday99 says:

Here is the post election Tucker appearance, if you need to “get your mind right”:

• The Boss says:

Notice the hard swallow when Tucker pressed Schiff-hole to look into the camera and state unequivocally that he knew the Russians “hacked John Podesta’s emails”? Liars hate it when you confront them and force them into a box.

• HAHA!
      i remember seeing that when it aired

Tucker: We’re DONE, man! And now I’m gonna put you on hold ‘cuz I have to take a call from Vladimir Putin”

classic!

• Covfefe-USA says:

That was hilarious – especially when Tucker ended with, “I’ve gotta go now and take a call from Vladimir Putin.”

Its interesting seeing Shifty Adam then (clip is after the election) and today – in this year’s time, his eyes have become strange and bugged out; he’s lost weight, more scawney; totally on edge.

27. georgiafl says:

Joe Manchin has a problem. He’s like the double-minded man in the Bible.

• Ditch Mitch says:

Nice find GAFL.

Joe is one of the best republican campaigners, even better than many republicans. Which is why post SOTU the dims tried to elevate him to their McShame. Reach across the aisle guy (or is that person). Lots of backlash on Joe as ads pounded the media about his voting record. My guess 100% against PDJT and republican positions.

• mitrom says:

I used to think Manchin was a decent guy. Now I see how he speaks out of both sides of his mouth. Hopefully, West Virginians will wise up. We need a true conservative that will vote to represent us, not just talk a good game.

28. itswoot says:

“The foundational lies are of such significance there is no punitive, or political, down-side to dissuade further lying built upon the originating falsehood.”
    – SD

I thought of this song earlier today while thinking on the lying that is going on in the Democrat Party, and with their allies in the media.

People often mistake this for a Beatles song. But, no, it’s original to the Knickerbockers.

“Lies, lies
    I can’t believe
    A word you say
    Lies, lies
    Are gonna make
    You sad someday”

(2:39 in length)

29. One thing perhaps sundance or one of you with perspective can clue me in on:

We have focused on the Democrats’ cry wolf and obstruction tactic of warning about the Nunes memo when there was nothing there re: sources and methods.

BUT, the FBI (Chris Wray, yes?) *also* warned before Nunes released his memo. There were no sources or methods in the memo, so again, why warn? If the answer is: because the FIB was trying to protect itself then ok, but then that means Wray is one of them. Yes? Or am I missing something? Thanks in advance.

• yucki says:

Say no more…!
        Reminds me – Today, Feb. 11 is the anniversary of Nathan Sharansky’s release from the Soviet Union. On what planet would we find our Ronald Reagan, the one we’d need to free us from gulag if the Hag had won?

• Thecleaner says:

Thats the way I see it oldman….however others seem to think that the DOJ/FBI are playing possum, and that stonewalling every congressional committee, and getting into very public disputes with congress and the White House is all part of an elaborate scheme to sneak up on the criminals who are even now completely unaware they are under investigation….we wouldnt want to tip them off or anything lest they flee en masse to non extradition countries /s

• mimbler says:

That’s how I see it, buttressed by the fact I haven’t seen them running to the press about the dangers of the Schiff memo.

I still see the swamp in control of DOJ/FBI.

30. Thanks for the link SD. I just refuse to give the MSM any more “clicks” than they already get. Grateful for your sacrifice in wading into the slime on our behalf. Your summary will suffice for me. Again thanks!

31. bkeyser says:

I made it to 3:30 of the video. Anyone get all the way thru it?

32. marlin leybold says:

One has to be a complete sociopath to lie the way Schiff does , disgusting and evil wretch .

33. True Treeper says:

Slightly off topic but in a way supports SD’s “pathetic” comment. Went to go see movie “Three Billboards Outside Ebbing Missouri” (my son wanted to go). There are many good elements to the film, good twist, well acted etc. But it left me feeling like the divide in this country is going to be tough to bridge….most of the white males in the story were (take your pick): racist, rapists, wife beaters, homophobes….I was so deflated to see how art can be so weaponized to promote a narrative that fits the “tribe’s requirements” as SD gets to in his column.

Oh yeah, all the cops were drunks, violent, and just a few ticks on the IQ scale above village idiot. How does all of this end? The irony was that a theme of the story is about how “hate begets more hatred”….and yet this story pumps out more stereotypes and red meat targets for the left…it’s really sad where we are with this, but it is what it is.

Not sure these people can be reasoned with anymore. There’s an article in the NY Post today that mentions social media backlash with this film FROM THE LEFT, because a racist cop is allowed to have redemption at the story’c close. So despite winning many Golden Globes, the chances for an Oscar are out the window for the film because IT DIDN’T HAVE ENOUGH HATE IN IT. Despite all this, the movie had many good qualities. I know, hard to believe. I think anyone watching this movie living in fly over country won’t be able to wait to pull the lever for PDJT in the next election. Sorry for long post.

34. Brant says:

I think another MSMer asking real questions is an incredible change. Much more of that and……..wow. Amazing how precisely and emphasized every single word as he asked the “nothing askew” question.

35. TimeIsNow says:

Message from Q today, and yes, Q is a team close to PDJT, proven at least a couple dozen times.

“Those who cannot understand that we cannot simply start arresting w/o first ensuring the safety & well-being of the population, shifting the narrative, removing those in DC through resignation to ensure success, defeating ISIS/MS13 to prevent fail-safes, freezing assets to remove network-to-network abilities, kill off COC to prevent top-down comms/org, etc etc. should not be participating in discussions.”

Q

• wolfmoon1776 says:

Thanks! Makes lots of sense!

• Sharon says:

Well, isn’t that special. Now “Q’ is saying who gets to talk in public.

• maiingankwe says:

Sharon,
        Where does Q say that? All he is doing is giving an explanation for why they haven’t gone and arrested a bunch of them.

I’m pretty sure he has the utmost respect for First Ammendment, he’s talked of it often enough.

• Sharon says:

Q identifies the group he has in mind (“Those who cannot understand……” [and then lists the things that they cannot understand]) and then says that they “should not be participating in discussions.”

I took that to mean that, in his opinion, certain people should not participate in discussions about certain things.

• TimeIsNow says:

Anything that goes through the Q team would have to be cleared through PDJT himself, but perhaps you believe you personally need to speak “Truth to Power’ as Snowden did, and as the MSM does now, but they are both Traitors to America and the world.
            And, THIS IS WAR, a stealth war to be sure, but it is for are survival, and people putting out constant tiresome FUD are destructive to moral. There are obviously tons of things ongoing, and it takes practice and a selfish attitude, as in (me, me, what about me, I need proof right now, or I’ll insist it is all fake).

Another Q drop, approved by Trump obviously came soon after:

“Do people believe all recent resignations, plane crashes, plane re_routes, EMS/EBS activations, blackouts, etc are simply a coincidence?
            Why did Sessions [at the beginning] emphasize investigations/proceedings are kept confidential?
            Think magic.
            What you see …….
            Do you really believe nothing is being done?
            Q”

Even the wars in the Middle East are 80% stealth now, and that Israel plane going down was only important to the MSM. The important things are going on in Iran itself, as the Mullahs will soon be no more. These stealth wars are the future. What do you think is really going on in Korea with the N&S marching as one, and un’s little sister representing the North? Hmm? You don’t know? Stealth?

• I agree with “Q”. What we don’t want nor need is any of the offenders slipping through the dragnet nor do we want them accessing their holdings to drag out cases for years on appeals, bribing jurors (think John Gotti), fleeing and being given safe haven elsewhere or giving the Fake News/Liberal Media an opportunity to craft a narrative dismissing what’s about to befall those they’ve assigned ‘most favored” status. We want ALL the “i’s” dotted and “t’s” crossed, best of all with Benjamin Netanyahu leading Israel Georgi Schwartz alias “George Soros” and others of his ilk, the Global elites (of all nationalities/faiths), will NOT receive protection from prosecution in “The Land of Milk & Honey” or anywhere else (President Trump already sent THAT message when he notified nations they won’t get any U.S.aid if they don’t act in OUR interest).

Though I like the Gateway Pundit and was the tipster personally responsible for their (& Drudge’s “siren” headline) yuuge story on the Colorado GOP head.telling a voter (me) to “go ahead and burn the f***ing party down” during the Primary nay “caucus” in 2016 providing Jim Hoft the emails necessary for the piece some there (and here) want instant results when patience is not only a virtue but necessary in breaking a criminal cabal as large as what’s about to occur. We don’t need “disinformation” or “misinformation” being spread by those among us, leave the lies and false narratives to the DNC and their Fake News/Liberal Media allies, they WILL be the ones with the egg on their face when all is finally revealed.

Note:
            I was also on Alex Jones radio show sharing my story on another encounter.

• Convert says:

Removing those in DC. Hmmm. So some of the players hold power, resources, assets abroad?? Hmmm again..

• 17CatsInTN says:

TOTALLY agree. Got into it today with a few dimwits. I don’t normally do that due to BP issues, but I was mad enough over some stupid article to try to inject a bit of sunlight. Silly me. With one exception, the only response I received multiple times was to tell me I didn’t have a clue, was sticking my head up some orifice and some basic rudeness thrown in for good measure.

Another thing lacking in our society: patience.

36. flowerbelle says:

Sundance,
    Could FGPS have been employed by Rubio via the Washington free beacon and Clinton at the same time? It has been written on reddit that Rick Wilson of Rubio super pac fame had the original idea for the peeing hooker dirt. He and Bill Kristol ( whose son in law is the editor of the Washington free beacon) continue to be two of the most vocal anti Trumpers, constantly pushing Russian collusion. Rubio dropped out March 15th. We know that FGPS was one of the independent contractors illegally querying when Rogers shut them down in mid April so the Clintons had to go to plan b, manufacturing their dirt. They picked up where rick Wilson left off. Marco ran pretty quickly to the mic to protect Warner. Maybe Clinton/obama are blackmailing him. Also, iwonder how many members of the media and elected officials have encrypted phones like warner?

37. no-nonsense-nancy says:

Nothing but lies. The scary thing is how many people watching it believed what he was saying?

• The Boss says:

But the good thing is…not many people watch this crap on Sunday morning. The Sunday news cycle in general is vastly over-rated in people’s minds. In about ten hours, just one tweet from President Trump will set the tone for Monday, and today will be forgotten.

38. Johnny Bravo says:

I think after listening to that shower of Shi##, I need to take a shower!

39. John Adams says:

The MSM are the “salt licks” for tens of millions of socialists and illegals.

40. Baghdad Bob has nothing on Adam Schitt for brains.

41. Bill says:

42. georgiafl says:

43. Whitehouse Clown says:

Looks like there are now four fake Russian dossiers. Looks like Side was working overtime.

44. JustSomeInputFromAz says:

I wager we will never see Shiffty’s memo, he’ll just keep talking about it.

45. Joe says:

Vacancies in the FBI and DOJ are pumping up the unemployment lines in D. C., and Mr Schiff is sticking to his narrative. He is reminiscent of Bagdad Bob.

46. Davey says:

I would love to see, 1/ Dems, including Pelosi and Schiff perp walked. 2/ The whole Obama/Clinton cabal perp walked. 3/ Most of the MSM reduced to fighting for work on school papers. 4/ Anyone left, not able to get work at McDonalds.

47. bandfreak22 says:

Interesting how Fox will interview Schiff, but has there been anyone on CNN or MSNBC that has interviewed Nunes?

48. inquisitorLost says:

Hey Major, If you were worth a dime as a reporter you would have asked about Schiff’s monumental loss of credibility after his baseless, overwrought security alarmism concerning the release of the Nunes memo.

49. Brenda Purington says:

Conservatives should give them no views and no clicks. We know the narrative will be lies so why would we feed them?

50. schiff is evil – and I rarely use that word…not even sure I know what it means –

he’s reptilian, a genetically modified cyborg like barry or hillary – or creepy pedophile joe biden

and soulless…look at his eyes…there’s NO ONE HOME! any of their eyes…nothing there

and now on a lighter note ;O