Sunday January 21st – Open Thread

For Thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory, forever and ever. Amen †

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

192 Responses to Sunday January 21st – Open Thread

1. auscitizenmom says:

lilbirdee12’s prayer:

Grant us patience, Lord, as the evil ones try to anger us and cause us to fall.
    Spread blessings over Israel and Netanyahu.

We humbly ask that You please comfort those who are grieving and in pain.
    Thank you Father, for Your Love and the gift of Life.

In Jesus name, we pray. Amen.

2. patrickhenrycensored says:

It puts heat on itself………….and may get the hose…………..
    Former Military Lawyers: Chelsea Manning Subject To Prosecution For Running For Office

3. patrickhenrycensored says:
  4. Patriot1783 says:

Don’t care for the insurance but I think this commercial is hysterical 😄

5. BigMamaTEA says:

Senate adjourned until 10:00amEST tomorrow. (Minday)

6. Coldnorth says:

Test. Northern Lights Image

• nikkichico7 says:

Nice 👍❤️🌹😉

• Coldnorth says:

Thank you. I have been struggling with uploading to WordPress. Fairly illiterate on this stuff. Relied too much on daughter to do it when she was around, now I get an evil chuckle from her and “I showed you that before”, She argues like her Mom, all facts and stuff…lol.

• nikkichico7 says:

I know how you feel! My son has a degree in computer science and is a coder and “stuff”.
          I think last Tuesday or Wednesday someone posted a poster with this beauty:

To my children,

Never make fun of having to help me with computer stuff.

I taught you how to use a spoon.
          -Sue Fitzmaurice

I sent to both sons 😬

😉❤️🌹

• Coldnorth says:

I think that little pearl will be forwarded shortly, thank you!…gotta figure out how first ..lol, She will have a good laugh and likely “burn me back” on something else. Nice thing now is she has 2 at home 1 and 3 year olds who are keeping her distracted…gives me thinking time.

• nikkichico7 says:

Oh I LOVE a plan. The thing is even all growed up your children will always be your kids …. to do stuff to …. occasionally … 😏😜

• Coldnorth says:

If I ever quit busting her chops on something she would think there was something wrong. Kids will be going for a nap in another half hour or so and I will be assailing her with that “beauty” you sent me. Can’t wait to see what her smartarse comeback is going to be. I have today off so I am being a menace. Those Northern Lights were above the Town she lives in, the bright light bottom right is the Town.

• nikkichico7 says:

Nice, do it 😛😉
                  Where about are you and your family Coldnorth?
                  ❤️🌹

• Coldnorth says:

We are about 30 miles north of the North Dakota border. Daughter is actually only 5 miles from Border. Nearest US Town, of any size would be Devils Lake ND. I travel pretty much all week Stateside, that is how I got involved in this Election cycle. Big Storm in Minnesota today figured I would stay home until it blows over. Whereabouts are you?

• nikkichico7 says:

I’m in Michigan, live in a suburb of Detroit. Lake St. Clair is down the street from me … we don’t have waterfront property, that’s ok. Rain stopped, we have sunshine till 4PM when the rain starts again. We’re not done with winter, she’s just being sneaky 😑

Also the post for the quote is in the Open Thread for January 15th. it’s a little poster box you can copy and send to your daughter, F.D.R. In Hell posted it … it’s on the first page at 1:19PM
                  Hope that helps ❤️🌹❤️

• Coldnorth says:

I travel from here to Indiana, the odd time cross into Michigan a wee bit. We live in a small new development but most of our neighbors are “Snowbirds” so it is pretty quiet, getting to like it after city living for so long. We are fortunate to have a Lake in front of us, why we moved here. Been here 5 years and still haven’t gone ice fishing yet. Last few weeks it has been in the minus 40 range so that was off the table. Oldest Grandson loves fishing now. Wanted to take him out at Christmas but it was, again, minus 40….maybe later on.

• nikkichico7 says:

Where you live sound real pretty. Just be careful with the ice ok? ❤️
                  God bless you and your family 🙂

• Coldnorth says:

Will be careful with Ice, and Bless you and your Family as well. oh yeah… Message went out, waiting for reply, she must be busy…or thinking–hope busy or I may be getting put in my place…lol.

• nikkichico7 says:

Oh oh … 🤭 aw she probably likes it 😉 after all she’s a mom too 👍❤️🌹

7. Phokencougie says:

I bring you the great unwashed,we need some humor in here. I swear she was going to say at band camp at he end.