Saturday January 13th – Open Thread

For Thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory, forever and ever. Amen †

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

272 Responses to Saturday January 13th – Open Thread

1. nimrodman says:

Happy Caturday!

2. Minnie says:

Glory be the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the Beginning, is Now and Ever Shall Be, World without End, Amen.

God Bless America
    God Bless President Trump
    God Bless Us, Everyone

3. Rondo says:

Andrew Klavan does an excellent job describing Trump and the left.

• nimrodman says:

Thx, Rondo, that’s a great read, well-phrased and concise.

• TemplarBart says:

Excellent article, thanks, I’ll send the link to my friends.

• Great article, only thing i take issue with is this statement:
      “…would come along and accomplish the same thing with more wit and grace.”

If one truly follows Trump, his rallies, meetings, gatherings etc they see his REMARKABLE wit & sense of humor, his grace and kindness towards MANY. His compassion and love. I’ll take this man any day, he is the REAL deal 🇺🇸💖🇺🇸

And that is why SO MANY love and trust Trump, the President and the Man💖💕💖

4. nimrodman says:

Only mad dogs and Englishmen go out in the noonday sun:

5. Garrison Hall says:

Happy Caterday, Treepers!

This is the way it’s supposed to be. . .

6. Harry Lime says:

RIP MTM

Rest In Peace Mary Tyler Moore

One of the funniest moments on television…Mary can’t stop laughing at Chuckles the Clown’s wake. I remember my mother laughing so hard that tears were streaming down her face…

7. Harry Lime says:

This is what happens when you watch too much cable television on Caturday…

8. citizen817 says:

9. Praying for all those trapped in slavery, human trafficking, abuse, …

Lord shine your light into all the dark places.
    Release your grace for the oppressed.
    Deliver us all from evil.

• piper567 says:

A woman in my church identifies young female victims of trafficking and provides, through County services and the love of Jesus, the help they need, to include training for the workplace..a v lengthy process. Her husband is a Dentist, and he is among those providing training…instead of retiring as he is able to do.
      Several nights ago, the County coalition held a large meeting wherein the very local reality was illuminated.
      Trafficking is in our neighborhoods…its not just out there somewhere else.
      A very personally costly ministry, a very difficult job, this dealing with this reality.
      Please support the efforts of so many for these wandering, v hurt youngsters, if “only” in your prayers.
      People genuinely helping this population are v special, doing much hard work, mostly on a volunteer basis, as is my friend.

• maiingankwe says:

Piper567,
        Please let your very special friend know my/our prayers are with her and all of the ladies she and her husband are helping. Amazing people for sure, and you as well simply for giving them the recognition they so deserve.
        Thank you.

• piper567 says:

mai…I will let them know…and thank you. Their work is so desperately needed, and v difficult. They really need prayer support: much of their work takes them to very dark place, and many of us pray often for these evil forces to be held at bay as they help these youngsters climb into the light.

• maiingankwe says:

Janice Crouse knows her subject well, and thankfully she is on our side fighting evil; she is our Warrior.

It seems to me soros and his minions would rather not get locked up for their pedophile rings, so they are trying to legalize it and surround their arguments with pretty little stories of female empowerment. They purposely discard any facts disparaging their arguments and finance non-profits that may have at one time been for the good of the people, not their imprisonment.

Reading this article made me sick to my stomach. I know, a dose of reality sometimes does that to you. However, learning that 8 billion dollars have been given to non-profits for this specific fight among other communist ideals is disheartening to say the least. This large sum is to ensure the continuance of soros’s evil laid out plans for our world and its/our future.

Our greatest weapon against it is having God in our hearts and in our lives. We need more Janice Crouse’s though, thousands more, even millions to fight this head on.

I read some of the comments after the article. It was there where I learned in Germany one who is unemployed and did not check off one of the boxes could be asked and demanded in some cases to work for a brothel now that they are legal. If she refused to work in the brothel, even if it was just serving drinks, she could lose all of her benefits. She would’ve also had to have followed a specific dress code, which sounded like nudity, or close to it.

Thankfully, there was a bit of an uproar in some of the lesser newspapers and was given an apology and an excuse that they did not ask her that specific question on her application/interview. Oopsie!

I can’t help but wonder how many other young girls ended up working in a brothel in fear of losing their free government money. I’m sure there were many others who slipped in the cracks.

This is hard for me to believe it is happening in a Western country, or one that I thought used to be. I’m also pretty sure there wasn’t one muslim girl who had been notified that they had to work in a brothel. Could you imagine the uproar from a muslim dad, uncle or brother? Oh my goodness, the government building and brothel would’ve been burned down. Well, after they got all of their muslim friends out of both buildings. Yeah, that was mean of me to say, but it’s how I feel right now. If it can easily happen in Germany, it will easily happen here. It’s already happened in Australia and New Zealand, so we really aren’t that far off unless we inform others and fight.

So thank you for this link and sharing it with us. Now it’s up to us to pass it around and make others aware of what is going on in our world and with soros.
      Be well,
      Ma’iingankwe

10. Lucille says:

Love this…

A Message for Jack Dorsey: O’Keefe Teases Next Undercover Twitter Video

11. Lucille says:

If you have cats, do NOT leave your phones untended….

12. Donna in Oregon says:

I like happy endings whenever I see stuff like this it just makes my day!

600 Men Show Up to Mentor Boys at Texas School

About 600 men showed up for a “Breakfast with Dad” event at a Texas middle school when officials put out a call for assistance. The school officials wanted to make sure they had enough male mentors for the boys who signed up for the program.

Officials at Billy Earl Dade Middle School planned a “Breakfast with Dad” program for their students in December. They became concerned that some of the 150 boys who signed up might not have men who would attend for them. Not wanting the boys to be left out, school officials put out a call for help. The response was overwhelming, the Washington Post reported.

• nikkichico7 says:

God bless them ❤️🌹

• piper567 says:

Donna, this is so very encouraging.
      Our VSG President had much to say during The Campaign ab Americans responding and helping when needs are identified.
      Its always validating when a group of volunteers come forward, with no government involvement whatsoever, where a need is demonstrated.
      I will never forget the selfless effort of total strangers on behalf of the stranded during the Texas/Louisiana hurricanes. I love my Country.
      Merica!

13. nwtex says:

yee-haw! Giddy-up!!
    (soundtrack= perfect!!)

14. nwtex says:

OMGoodness!!

15. nwtex says:

awwwww ❤ I love how the man loves his doggie. Altho my heart breaks knowing the doggie was separated from his Poppa. I could die if I thought of the doggie may have been worried.
    There is nothing better in the world than a doggies love.

16. nwtex says:

That’s it! The wheels have definately fallen off this place.
    We have become a lost society.

17. nwtex says:

Yes, yes, yes, I know —–it’s definitely

18. nwtex says:

California ppl —

19. nwtex says:

Thank you precious Lord Jesus.

20. ThingsWeTakeForGranted says:

Happy Caturday!

21. citizen817 says:

22. Blue Ridge Mts Va. says:

This was in BNI. We ought to be more like the Japanese on immigration.

23. Janie M. says:

Happy mini Caturday/Cursday. 💖 What a sweet little baby.

24. Dora says:

Hunter Cat by Kovacs Anna Brigitta

25. Artemis Gordon says:

I’m sitting in my hotel’s bar in Paris at the moment, on a business trip. I’m going to do some work but before that, I’m sipping on a draft and reflecting a bit on life in general. This may be long and feel free to moderate it, but I am moved to write.

Any time anyone asks me what my favorite is, I always respond that I appreciate excellence and the efforts and commitment one must employ to achieve it. I can watch and enjoy the “best” of just about anything, sometimes for extended periods of time. I sat in a 200 year old church for 2 hours this morning watching a family carefully decorate for a wedding. It was exquisite. A few weeks ago in the north of France across the Swiss border, I was amazed by the detailed craftsmanship a retired luxury leather worker had used to completely restore a 70 year old car. The things Sidney Crosby can do with a puck defy at least 3 laws of physics. I can enjoy just about any kind of music because I can’t play any instrument, but know the amount of effort it takes to do so. And the research of the people of this website cannot be described in terms anyone can understand. Awe does not begin to cover it.

I was offered a branch on our (can I say our?) tree after making some comments early in the Travon days. It took me all of about 5 minutes to understand I was in the deep end of the pool and no way I could swim with this team. But as I said, I live for excellence and from my branch I have a wonderful view of the goings on. I visit this site too many times a day, read every article and reference and the comments. The comments…… I’m happy to find there are people who think like me. And astonished at so many that think so much more than me – amazing. Just amazing. Normal people committed to finding truth and taking a stand. And outside of an occasional troll or two, respect is the currency of the day. Where else can one find this?

So, back to my beer and some emails. Before I go, from the bottom of my heart, from a fellow patriot, from the parent of an Army soldier and a US Marine, I say thank you. We must save our country for our kids and grandkids and I seriously believe the spark for that fire, lives here.

I live in a household of 3%’ers. Count me in, and I say, May God bless you all, your families, and our Patriotic Lion, President Trump.

26. duchess01 says:

Verse of the Day

“But the LORD is in his holy temple: let all the earth keep silence before him.”
    Habakkuk 2:20 (KJV)

27. duchess01 says:

Thank You, Jesus, for blessings received and prayers answered!

28. Dora says:

Lolcats of the Middle Ages

The internet is considered by many to be a delivery-system for pictures of cats, and it should be no surprise, therefore, to learn the identity of today’s bestiary animal. As it is today, the enmity between the cat and the mouse was well-established in the medieval imagination.

29. Dora says:

We lost another Mouseketeer.

R.I.P Doreen.

30. nikkichico7 says:

Psalm 27New King James Version (NKJV)
    An Exuberant Declaration of Faith
    A Psalm of David.
    27 The Lord is my light and my salvation;
    Whom shall I fear?
    The Lord is the strength of my life;
    Of whom shall I be afraid?

31. nikkichico7 says:

Well anyways … 🧐😕❤️

That is a real good kitty his baby looks real comfy ❤️

32. Dora says:

It begins.

33. dogsmaw says:

LMAO…u just can’t make this stuff up like ThePeoplesCube do it 🙂

An architectural wonder inspired by FLATUS Moo. The building is “not quite white”, has hips, and a huge bite taken out of it.

The Southside of Chicago (previously the baddest part of town) will become the home of the Obama Center. In celebration of Chicago-style graft and corruption, cost overrun, and ignoring the will of the People™, the perfectly befitting way to honor the 8 years of Chicago’s own Barry Soetoro Hussein Obama (PBUH).

Visits won’t be free, as the Obama foundation needs funding, so grab your checkbook. At some point you’ve made enough money, and need to pay your fair share.

The center will not house Presidential papers, as there are none left, but will have Presidential style basketball courts, test kitchens for school lunches, golf courses, skeet ranges, and classroom facilities where youth can learn skills like applying for benefits, Ebonics and Arabic, building homemade knives, and handgun safety. And who’s paying for all of this? Why, the rich of course!

34. dogsmaw says:

35. A recent portrait I finished – smooth skin: Winsor & Newton hard vine charcoal with Staetdlet H and 4H graphites and General’s 3B carbon sketch pencil.

36. BigMamaTEA says:

Caturday….the only day I really let myself play….

37. BigMamaTEA says:

And get rid of some stress…..