Fusion Collusion – Dan Bongino Asks The Right Question…

Dan Bongino is asking the right question on Twitter:

Pages #83 through #96 of the FISA Court Opinion provide the context for this question.

The fastest way to answer the question is to ask the guy at the epicenter of the FISA-702 queries.  W.H. “Bill” Priestap, the FBI Director of Counterintelligence.  Mr. Priestap could easily answer that question…. and he’s on the Nunes witness list for questioning this month… but will he answer?

This entry was posted in Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Conspiracy ?, Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Dept Of Justice, Desperately Seeking Hillary, Donald Trump, Election 2016, FBI, media bias, Notorious Liars, President Trump, THE BIG UGLY, Uncategorized, White House Coverup. Bookmark the permalink.

630 Responses to Fusion Collusion – Dan Bongino Asks The Right Question…

1. Robert Hannigan's ghost says:

The Brits were right at the center of this. They were the conduit to the press. Remember the NYT hired Louise Mench, the madwoman? She never wrote a story cause the 702 well dried up when Rogers shut it down.

Britian was central to the Muh Russia hysteria that was deployed as a smokescreen.

Don’t forget, GCHQ director Rob Hannigan RESIGNED WHEN TRUMP WON.

Hannigan was connected to the Clintons. Google it.

The Brits were the contractors running the 702s.

The Brits were running Steele

The Brits were serving their American masters by using the 5 eyes bullshit to help stage a COUP against Trump.

This is why Trump cancelled his trip.

• Howie says:

All the spys know who the other spies are. They all work in the embassy staffs worldwide. The state dept. is packed with spys and all the other state depts; are packed too. Happy hour is spy hour. They all hang out in the bars and try to recruit the other country spys to be double agents. They should have phones on the tables with a number for the other tables to call to make it easy. It is so pathetic. We had Kerry and Hillary running the CIA SHOW for years. How do ya think it got this bad?

• starfcker says:

If we get to the bottom of who these contractors are, and who they are sharing the information they plucked from the Intel, we might find out who the people are who pressure people like Dianne Feinstein. Did Comey lie on the stand the way he did to exonerate Clinton because he was a die-hard committed Clinton Marxist, or did he fear Arkancide. Were the twisted gyrations of a John Roberts inventing reasons to save Obamacare any different than the gyrations of Comey? And were the pressures he felt the same?

• Can anyone prove the FBI-DOJ-Private Contractor Cabal didn’t give the raw intel to Google’s CEO Eric Schmidt?

• Howie says:

So far they have avoided the courts. The courts will kill them. They have no legal defense. The law and rules will obliterate their schemes if ever applied to the simple facts of the matter. Judges are ‘bound’ by the precedents of black letter law. The criminal law has not been converted to ‘social justice’ by new cases.

• destin326 says:

Please don’t forget the likelihood of Jury Nullification. One committed SJW, marxist or anyone afflicted with TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) who supports this sedition and conspiracy can hang any jury, trial after trial.

• BigMamaTEA says:

So true Howie!!!!! There’s another one or two I’d like questions asked of. Those people quit when they saw the avalanche coming. Mr. Carlin (head of the DOJ-NSD) who quit immediately before/after the Election. He had also been Chief of Staff to Mueller, FBI.

…….”Mr. Carlin joined NSD after serving as Chief of Staff and Senior Counsel to Robert S. Mueller, III, Director of the FBI, where he helped lead the Bureau’s evolution to meet growing and changing national security threats, including cyber threats.”….https://www.justice.gov/nsd/staff-profile/former-assistant-attorney-general-john-p-carlin

• Charles Martel "The Deplorable." says:

I love your post. Phones 📱 on every table…priceless…

• waltherppk says:

Yes the EU Remainers engaged in espionage against Trump as revenge and an attempted coup, and a similar operation is probably underway in the UK as well, conducted by deep state EU Remainers in the UK who are similarly attempting to nullfy Brexit. These deep state shadow government agents are no friends of The People in the UK or in the US, or anywhere else in the world, because their allegiance is to the globalist agenda.

• The Islamification of the UK has turned them into an enemy of America – until they PROVE otherwise by outing their Coup-Conspirators from their Intelligence Services and turning them over to America for prosecution.

• Caius Lowell says:

Wondering how the Las Vegas shooting investigation is going —
        I hear the FBI has “top people” working on it…

• kiskiminetas says:

I would suspect that white hats know exactly what took place in Vegas and have given that Intel to PDJT and others. I think there were deep state actors, foreigners and others who planned and carried it out. It will be one of the many depraved things that will be brought to light and exposed for all to see here and around the world. In a sense it will be earth a shattering event and people will be shocked with what they see and hear. For many of the people they have looked up to and admired will be taken into custody and most likely be incarcerated or worse.

• Good Job says:

Steele’s a loyal man–passing his work product to GCHQ. They passed it to Brennan. Brennan did not know it was FBI (Ohr/Fusion) disinformation laundered through Chris Steele.

If Steele didn’t write the memos, he might have believed he was getting real FBI/CIA intel and he was Saving America! He does sound stupid.

• Good Job says:

BTW, The “Beacon” or whatever Republican outfit said they were paying Fusion GPS before Hillary’s campaign claimed Fusion GPS was investigating multiple Republican primary candidates. Did Fusion surveil with the 702 trick these other campaigns? Did they send Velnitskaya to each of them as a “Russian cell phone trap?” Trump tweeted “and others.” Obama might have also snooped on groups against the Iran Deal.

Should ask if Fusion had access via 702 on Jewish groups against the Iran Deal. That would be interesting. Also journalists like Sharyl Atkinsson.

• Howie says:

Note the Poppydopelus schem was hatched….in a bar.

• Good Job says:

The Papadoofus is the Origin of RussiaGate Story is fake news invented by the New York Times and maybe Podesta’s people. They knew it was looking bad that it was being revealed that RussiaGate began in the FBI not the Trump Campaign. So they invented a fake inside-the-campaign origin story. This story only proves that the Australian diplomat is an example of the people who didn’t realise thousands of people were guessing the Russians had Hillary missing emails.

• BigMamaTEA says:

Good job! GoodJob ha!! Papdoofus is the NYTimes theory on how this all got started. They wrote about it I think, Dec.30th or 31st.

Paraphrasing……Papdoofulous and an Aussie named Downer met in a bar…….(sounds like the set up to a bad joke!)

• 🍺Gunny says:

I am not being flip or sarcastic…..I had and do have a top level security clearance…You would be absolutely amazed at the things that go on in bars…just sit and listen…amazing……but because you are in a bar most people just think….nah…..they’re drunk…..yeah…right.

• Sayit2016 says:

As an X Bartender I agree 100…….; ) Oh the conservations I could talk about ……

• maiingankwe says:

Sayit2016,
            You and me both and lots of others. They forget we’re the sober ones.

Bartending paid for my bachelor’s degree in full. No loans, no debts, paid in cash free and clear. So I missed a semester here and there to save for continuing my education, but when I did so, I was behind a bar.

I think many of us who have worked a lot of hours behind a bar could write a book or two, but not many would believe us. They’d put it under fiction, but we know better don’t we?

• Sayit2016 says:

It did the same for me….. paid for college and while my friends were spending money drinking their faces off, I was banking cash— and a lot of it. ; )

I maintain if bar tending does not make you a expert on human nature nothing will.

I had everyone at my bar, students, Drs, lawyers, city council, judges, lawyers, police, local business owners, riggers, tool pushes, derrick guys… construction guys….. I had my finger on the pulse of the town. If it was happening I knew about it.

I can not tell you how many times I had men as tall as trees ( I am 5 feet) get into a dust up… I had to sit them down….

Sayit : Hey –( snaps fingers) look at me- do you want to drink in my bar ?

Bad Boys : Um Yeahhh

Sayit: Then settle down …. Ok what are you fighting about ?

Bad Boy 1: Well Smitty, here said …..

Sayit: Ok… I do not want to hear it– smarten up or I will bar you for 90 days and you can go drink at THE PARK with the Indians. We clear ?

Bad Boys: Yes Ma’am…….

• BigMamaTEA says:

same here girls.

• Howie says:

Been there done that.

• David says:

Seems like just about everone here has worked at a bar at one time or another. I’m not sure what that says about this place, but please do continue. 🙂

• All American Snowflake says:

After I got my security clearance my intimidate boss told me that they went to my neighborhood bar and asked questions about me. Thing is I only recall going into that bar once and never talked to anyone except my boyfriend while I was there.

• Proud American from Texas says:

Yes, and the Aussie prick that spoke with Poppydoppy had worked for/with Mueller in mid=2000’s.

• Msher says:

I agree. As a hobby follower of 5 eyes, I was writing this months ago. But it might not have been an official 5 eyes collection cuz all participants would have then known about it. Heck, come to think about, maybe at least the Aussies also did.

• JAS says:

It’s possible that looming BREXIT also played a part on the Brits getting involved in our election. Let’s just speculate that they were interested in having a US President that would be friendlier to the “Remains”.

• Tony says:

The brain Trust in this nation among “We the People” is demonstrated in the post I am replying to and so many others. And We need a more then a Swamp drain . And I prey we get it

• BigMamaTEA says:

Tony, I’ve been researching now for going on 12 years. Yikes! From like year 2 or so, just looking at all the spread sheets I had that proved employee numbers & costs for all these Depts doing God knows what, in our name, and with our money!!!!:

I told my hubby, that this “thing” (govt) is going to need a big re-boot!! Everywhere I looked…..SHM! and then you start adding some of the players, and all their corruption, and how that snowball has been rolling down that hill for so long that it’s ginormous!

Then, once Gov’t has gotten so big, it’s unmanageable, like even for oversight….yea, I’ve changed that term oversite to over-look, cause those congress-criminals up there don’t have time to really do any oversite with any meaning. They’re only working on average 3 days a week, and then busy fundraising for the committee-turnstile fees, and or party fees which you pay, or get ostracized for not., Then don’t forget there are constant fundraisers in DC and at home states, and both parties have phone rooms where leadership expects congress-criminals to dial-for-dollars.

Add then, that everybody seems to have too many committee assignments per person; there generally is no real over-site, it’s over-look!

• Correct. We need a complete Reckoning with public executions and the end of all unconstitutional “agencies”, not a “restoration” of the people’s faith in them.

If it isn’t constitutional, it isn’t legal, even if by “amendment”. We know how ratification can be bought and paid for, if not outright lied about.

End the phony “central reserve” banking scam, and we’re off to the races.

• Britain has demonstrated it is NO LONGER a TRUSTED ALLY.

Verify to Trust.

• bill says:

Educate me: We know the subcontractors were doing the work at Fusion GPS was CIA. How do these folks fit in?

• BigMamaTEA says:

bill…..can you rephrase your question? Fusion GPS was a contractor, or sub doing the work for the Intel community. Or, I prefer to call FUSION GPS and information-launderer.
        (wink to the guy who gave me that phrase!}

• jeans2nd says:

Were it Christopher Steele only accessing the dbs, no one would suspect. Steele was “highly respected;” FBI/Steele relied on each other’s cred. Steele was laundered through Fusion. Who would know? Had the queries been done from Britain, who would look?

• Sylvia Avery says:

A Treeper last night was posting about her hubby who had lived in the UK for a long time. Her hubby said that this Christopher Steele wasn’t just any old retired MI6 guy, he was the head of the Russia House which was a BFD, and there is no way he got involved in this without the knowledge/tacit approval of MI6, retired or not.
      I also read an article somewhere written by a Brit at least a month ago saying essentially the same thing but adding further that there is no way that this would have happened without MI6 letting the PM know and getting the PM’s approval, and the PM would be kept apprised.

So, if we want to talk foreign interference in our election, we need to stop yapping about Macedonian content farmers and Russian bots and look squarely at the Brits.

• deqwik2 says:

I read a couple of articles about Theresa May & Boris Johnson being briefed on the dossier before it was public knowledge. The articles were from the British press.

• Sylvia Avery says:

And I wonder to myself, where’s the outrage? Is it because, you know, the Brits are supposedly the good guys? Our allies? It is okay for our ally to interfere in our election?

I don’t know. Don’t get it. But old Europe has changed so rapidly I’m not sure I would even count them as an ally anymore. Maybe just more like a neutral party. For now.

I had hoped they had managed to make a big step by Brexiting, but Theresa May seems to have done her level best to stall, drag her feet, and put spanners in the works. It may be too late for them.

• Yes, both the Brits and the Aussies if not the entire 5 eyes slate of countries…… It was an Aussie that met with Popidoofalous in the bar and one report stated that the Aussies were feeding the FBI information.

Where is all of this leading?

I believe the trail will eventually go straight to Obama and the Clintons.

• BigMamaTEA says:

WINNER-WINNER CHICKEN DINNER jerrydon!!!!! Hildabeast and Obie. I have a theory that I inadvertently got confirmed this am.

Oh, and the Popidoofalous guy and the Aussie, that’s the NY Times version of how this all got started.

• Dixie says:

Looks like the Brits might turn out to be our biggest enemy.

• I read the post where he was claimed to be head of the dept that was nicknamed Russia House. Russia House was novel by John LeCarre. Best spy novelist I read, and he worked for MI6 in the 50’s 60’s.

Russia House was a nickname used for the agents involved in only spying on Russia from what I read.

Steele was posted by MI6 in Russia, not sure how high up and also in Paris. (wiki)

I listened to a caller into a show couple weeks back about the same Time the story broke on Nellie. He claimed to be a X field agent for the agency, retired.

He said knew of Steele though never met him. And knew a little of Nellie. What he said a few weeks back seems to be coming true. One was it was very possible they knew each other from being in the same biz (Russia).

He also explained why Nellie went to the Ham Radio license and why. It was a true knowledge insider thing he said, and I researched it and yes it was very smart to get the license to stay under the radar. He offered some more, its side stuff they may have done to be covert with the radio and use of one Time use code books.

• Donna in Oregon says:

Yep. The rumor is that 5-eyes was involved: Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and the United States.

UK = Steele
        Aust = Poppycock in the bar mouthing off

So the remaining 2 Canada and New Zealand are left. Can’t wait to find out what they knew and did…

• and I believe that would qualify the FBI/DOJ persons involved to be charged with treason. So once again POTUS is right.

• lumoc1 says:

Considering the large number of comments confirming that POTUS knows every step taken by the traitors, it seems reasonable to me that complaints about the lack of speedier action against the traitors is an indication that the complainers do not seem to understand that based on his knowledge of FACTS and not speculation, POTUS acts the best way possible.

• Concerned Virginian says:

I was commenting recently to my TCH family about my suspicions that the British government was in this up their eyeballs. So now the question I have is: how high does the collusion go? All the way up to #10 Downing St.? All the way up to Royalty circles? What about the “shadow government” that seems to play a part in British government?
      So perhaps the Brits have a DEEPSTATE of their own?

• bill says:

There is a theory from another source indicating that the CIA started an investigation into Russia Collusion before the FBI.

Did GCHQ pass information to Brennan (CIA) which started the FBI investigation with the NSA? The eyes only material Obama received at the WH?

Did GCHQ start the wiretapping of Trump and Trump’s people at Trump Towers on behalf of the CIA and FBI prior to FISA approval? But, with Presidential (i.e., Obama) approval?

According to one account, GCHQ’s then head, Robert Hannigan, passed material in summer 2016 to the CIA chief, John Brennan. The matter was deemed so sensitive it was handled at “director level”. After an initially slow start, Brennan used GCHQ information and intelligence from other partners to launch a major inter-agency investigation.

• bill says:

Here’s part of the Napolitano transcript:

Three intelligence sources have informed Fox News that President Obama went outside the chain of command. He didn’t use the NSA, he didn’t use the CIA, he didn’t use the FBI, and he didn’t use the Department of Justice…

***He used GCHQ.** What the heck is GCHQ? That’s the initials for the British spying agency. They have 24/7 access to the NSA database. So by simply having two people go to them and say. (So all the had to do was to use the NSA database just like Fusion GPS did?)

President Obama needs transcripts of conversations involving Candidate Trump, conversations involving President-Elect Trump,’ [Obama’s] able to get it, and there’s no American fingerprints on this.

Could it be the CIA(Brennan) was the Carrier Pigeon to Obama? that started all of this?

• bill says:

GCHQ information and intelligence was feed to CIA(Brennan) and others. But they wanted a legal a version (i.e., the FBI version via FISA). Why, if we find something then we can not say how we got the information, from GCHO. Just talking out loud. How do you go about getting it. We will creator cover for it’s creation, Fusion GPS a CIA subcontractor.

• BigMamaTEA says:

yes, could be.

• Southpaw says:

I don’t disagree about the five eyes role in this. It is abused frequently. The opinion of the FISA court stated private, not government. Contractor implies a monetary relationship. The feds have thousands of private contractors. Follow the bank records.

• geoffb5 says:

She did write the original story on the June and October FISA requests and sourced the story to “sources with links to the counter-intelligence community.”

• Carrie2 says:

Sad that we saved England’s behind more than once but since they are muslim owned, they will do everything they can to go after Trump and hurt our American Republic. Yes, islam owns England now so no reason to waste money to go there and face possible death at the same time. Wonder when the Queen will speak up again wanting Trump to visit England or at least her.

• The globalist bankster cabal owns england, and the moslem fighting age barbarians have been foisted upon the people for what appears to be final solution.

We are all being replaced here as well, with third world backs from #shitholecountries.

2. Walt says:

RACIST RACIST RACIST now we know why all the fake news….
    Uranium 1 first indictment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. woohoowee says:

Sure will be interesting to find out who in the media was involved in the attempt to overthrow the duly elected President of the U.S. Donald J. Trump:

4. Howie says:

Iridium….Sally be doin’ it. Also wanted to inform the old frequency switcheroo. You can set your transmit and receiving set up up to flip every few seconds to another freq. Predetermined by the parties….just like on yer car radio presets. Simple but effective.
    5 seconds on channel x five on y five on c etc. Nobody could ever figger it out.

• Paco Loco says:

You have to be outdoors to “see” the Iridium birds. Otherwise no line of sight, no telecom.

• Arkindole says:

Embedded frequency hopping for voice is common going back to the Sprint Nextel’s (and before) with local talk (which are in high demand now). Those are up in the 900 mHz and worthless for long distance.
      The amateur license still makes little sense to me. You want to be heard with amateur, and she didn’t because there are no logs of her call sign. You also can easily run rogue with hand helds.
      She could have been running CW via text to code encoders. Virtually no one looks at CW, and everyone avoids the front ends of the bands. She was a noob, and someone would have had to really get her up to speed or set it up for her. Maybe her pals at CIA. Still, why bother with the license? It’s almost like bread crumbs thrown out there.

Something like timed CW would be reminiscent of the weird Cuban spy number stations that we come across (down here in FL).

Someone drive by her house and see if she has a long wire delta antenna set up in the back yard.

• Perhaps no need to really these days. It appears that HAM channels are not monitored by the agencies these days. Technical, when everything went digital, cellphones internet etc.t They made changes to the gathering equipment and the Ham bands were not on it anymore. Cost to much and complicated to add them back in.

A caller to show claimed to be former agency for the US. Talked about Nellie and Steele, and how they would know this tidbit of info about the Ham bands. Also they are close enough in age and Time with their agencies they may have known each other also. He was based for a Time in Russia, and she spent lots of Time their.
      Trying to confirm this is not easy (the lack of surveillance now on Ham bands) its not common or really published. Though I did find a Ham Board where it was discussed by some old Timers. Their conclusion was they didn’t seem to be monitoring the Hams.

Use of old school One Time Use code books (probably taken for “momentos” when all the equipment was swapped for new digital. Code names etc.

This caller claimed all this either on, or the next day the stories broke on Nellie and the Radio. He called in to specifically explain that to the audience.

Good to know

5. justme928 says:

Does anyone know why or who initiated the release of the FISA court opinion? It sure went from top secret to available to the general public quickly.

6. Sunshine says:

Think about it: PRIESTAP and all the others are draining their bank accounts and investments in lawyers’ fees. This alone is sublime justice.

That said, who would be willing to eradicate a good portion of one’s life savings to give to lawyers to save oneself?

The lawyers are taking great advantage of them in view of their vulnerability. To terminate these dishonest and seditious individuals, get the IRS involved. See how fast they tallk.

7. Keln says:

Due to my inability to get internet routinely, I need someone to hit me up on skype and explain everything going on over the last few days. Email me at nukingpolitics@gmail.com if you feel you can do this adequately. I’m trying to keep up, but the pace lately is beyond what I can do with my current work schedule, and we’re getting into the good stuff now.

8. Grandma Covfefe says:

It is so sad…when our country was founded on the Honor System, that these criminals would take advantage of it in order to destroy us.

I really pray we can figure a way to permanently outlaw The Communist Party, The Socialist Party, Sharia Laws, and others that do not work side-by-side with our Constitution.

The meaning of “The Press” needs to be clearly defined and the ethics rules set down firmly, too.
    It’ll be tough, but it was a very expensive and valuable lesson we learn, to let the media inform us what is going on in the gov’t business. I pray we can all find a way to tell our children and grandchildren to always keep an eye on DC business. Hollywood, sports and other distraction should never be allowed to stand between us and our government. Never again. Thankfully we now have the internet to stay engaged and informed.

God Bless you all.

• alliwantissometruth says:

Grandma, that’s the problem. In a free society, the people need to be diligent, aware & active. The scum will always be attracted to that which they can take advantage of. It’s up to those who have a true vested interest to police & protect that which they hold dear

9. gda says:

The week ahead:
    – 1.2M documents are scheduled to drop on Monday.

– The Senate is due to vote on Tuesday (I believe), which means the full House could be briefed as early as Tuesday on WHAT NUNES SAW.

“Nunes vowed that he plans to address his concerns by trying to share the evidence with the entire House later this month, after the debate over Section 702 is complete, according to the three sources familiar with the conversations”. http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/12/nunes-charges-abuse-government-surveillance-by-fbi-and-justice-officials.amp.html

(This has been reported above, but not sure if the BOOM registered. Hope Nunes has SS protection pre-arranged.)

– PDJT holds his awards on Wednesday evening.

– Thursday, Obama and Clinton are transferred to Guantanamo Bay in chains.
    (OK, I made the last point up – so sue me)

10. Joe says:

Bruce Ohr was supposed to be interviewed today, right? Keep hoping we hear something from that. Or if he took the fifth. Wanna know who his wife was wanting to communicate with via her new ham radio (my guess Christopher Steele) and if he was passing along 702 queries to her for her report. Maybe that’s why she was hired, because of Bruce’s access to that info.

11. Linus_in_W.PA. says:

If Fusion GPS employees were the actual ones looking at the ‘feed’ of NSA data, it begs the question if any of those Fusion GPS employees had proper security clearances??

12. lawton says:

Nunes makes it clear in that article that FBI and DOJ people abused 702 which probably 100% confirms that fake new dossier was used for their justification after the fact.

13. Comrade Mope says:

So the FBI/DOJ get this cool new computer where all they have to do is type in a name/ address/ whatever and presto-chango all this information comes streaming out. Here is my question: where does that information come from? NSA? CIA? Google and /or BookFace?

Seems to me NSA and CIA could have the information but they would need another country to provide it to the conspirators. Where could this information possibly come from?

I know! Let’s Google it!

14. tunis says:

Yes. It all begins with the 702s that generated the violations that Admiral Rogers discovered. Wouldn’t the Congressional investigators already know who the subcontractor is? Can’t they get unredacted copy of the FSIC ruling that has that information?

15. Howie says:

Just imagine on election night when all these traitors realized Trump won.

16. redridge45 says:

I don’t think they will talk; all will plead the 5th. Cowards.

• Curry Worsham says:

They don’t need to talk. Too much evidence. Flipping is encouraged, however.

• If they don’t talk, they walk….down to the gallows! After #1 succumbs to the cord, the rest will surely tell their “story” and Sundance’s domino effect begins. Any volunteers?

• There was a time and there was a place (not saying where or when) when one could take two “combatants” up in a Huey to about 500 ft., open the door and ask the first the question you wanted answered. If he declined, out he went.

Never had a problem getting the 2d to “chat.”

• Blacksmith8 says:

talk ? talking is not the problem.

It’s getting them to shut up that’s the problem. The shere amount of excrement these libs spew is beyond belief.

17. TrustyHaste says:

Minor question: is it necessary for Nunes to say, in his letter to Rosenstein, the part about “his mistress FBI Lawyer Lisa Page” ?

I am not being an SJW or prude or anything, but did he have to drop in the part about her being a “mistress?” What say the Treepers? Could he have just said FBI Lawyer Lisa Page?

18. Firefly says:

Looks like thes a uranium one indictment:
    FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
    Friday, January 12, 2018
    Former President of Maryland-Based Transportation Company Indicted on 11 Counts Related to Foreign Bribery, Fraud and Money Laundering Scheme
    Executive Allegedly Paid Bribes to a Russian Official So His Company Could Win Highly Sensitive Nuclear Fuel Transportation Contracts

19. Southpaw says:

FISA Court opinion April 26, 2017

20. Margaret Berger says:

They didn’t give up on election night they doubled down. Their tentacles are everywhere. Part of the game plan is a united front and obedience. Stray from the talking points and you get slapped back into line. This even extends to the “entertainment industry”. Shortly after the election Tom Hanks no less said something conciliatory towards President Trump and suggested that we all worked together. They must have something on him and kicked his butt big time and said no resist and be active. Nicole Kidman said something similar and got lots of push back. She just got quite.
    Aren’t Roberts’ one eighties interesting?

21. Heads up, it has begun! 🇺🇸💖🇺🇸

22. TrustyHaste says:

They panicked after HRC lost. They scrambled to fake the process and make it look legit. This is so obvious. When they were in power, they didn’t bother to follow rules. Rules are for suckers, they said. Total crony crooks. Guilty of crimes. I wish we had a real Attorney General.

23. NJF says:

24. lawton says:

Will there be something this weekend on these documents?

25. Burnt Toast says:

Hmmm, Tulsi Gabbard (Congress, D, HI) was just on Tucker Carlson speaking about being against 702 loophole.

26. Pam says:

27. Pam says:

28. Pam says:

29. Strzok told Page to use her personal phone, not her work phone. Who has her personal phone?

30. Burnt Toast says:

These ‘contractors’ may not actually be contractors or be employees of a company with a contract.

Don’t be surprised if it turns out they are individuals who were simply given access to dig up dirt – it is easier to put down ‘contractor’ on the pass than military or US Gov Civilian Employee (both of which would be verified before issuing the pass). Put down ‘contractor’ and it would be assumed they are in fact contractors.

31. StormyeyesC says:

Samantha Powers is apparently a good name to write in. (according to her)

• Kent says:

So glad that you mentioned Samantha….

It seems a while back she stated that over 20 dozen unmasking requests were made in her name in regards to ‘questioning’…and that she was not the originator of all of the requests…and all is silence since oct 16….

I can’t help but wonder why?

And I can’t help but wonder….why the thundering silence?

Was it perhaps an aide?

32. Kent says:

Top echelon corruption…I’m struggling for a term here…what’s it called when the cuckoo bird baby pushes the rightful offspring out of the nest? (gotta google that)……..

33. Lucille says:

Got to thinking how the respective spouses of Peter and Lisa are faring and came up with this from December 20th…

EXCLUSIVE: FBI Lothario whose ‘F Trump’ texts to married lover have plunged Mueller probe into crisis over bias is pictured with the wife he betrayed

• Kent says:

Dang…..I feel bad for her….

He and Lisa exchanged….10.000 texts? 10,000!!!!!!!…..

that approaches the bizarre…

and Hillary deleted 30,000 ‘personal’ texts…about one-half……

34. HankM says:

Dan Bongino impressed me when I first saw him do TV commentary whenever that was. He was tough articulate and convincing. I’m glad he’s on the Conservative side and thanks to CTH’s link, I can download and listen to his honest and entertaining podcasts on the road.

35. sallyal says:

Fox story right now. Nunes tells rest of Congress he has seen no evidence of FISA 702 abuse and urged passage of renewal. I’m very sleepy right now so maybe I am misunderstanding this. Goodnight Treepers.

36. DanO64 says:

The actual answer to the big elephant is obvious to anyone with a brain. Start from here: The birth certificate is a forgery. Sheriff Joe never said Obama wasn’t born in America and neither has VSG President Trump. The fact stated was the certificate presented by Barrack was a forgery. That was the conclusion of the document’s scientific examination. Why post it here? A true Manchurian candidate in a turban. A Pakistan connection to Obama perhaps? Awan brother to Paki intel to hmmmm?

37. f.fernandez says:

Joe Digenevo identified one as Crowdstrike which is huge. Crowdstrike was the only ones allowed to see the ‘hacked DNC server’ and it was fishy from the get go that the FBI allowed the DNC to dictate who inspected the equipment.

If true that the FBI/DOJ was using them as well, that ties up all the loose ends on Russian hacking.