In the past six weeks a stunning amount of evidence has been accumulating that shows how the Obama Administration weaponized the FBI and DOJ and launched a political campaign spying operation into candidate Donald Trump.

There have been daily revelations showing a considerable collaboration between the White House, Hillary Clinton, the DNC, Fusion-GPS founder Glenn Simpson; his wife Mary Jacoby, DOJ Deputy Bruce Ohr and his wife Fusion GPS employee Nellie Ohr, Russian Dossier author Christopher Steele, FBI agent Peter Strzok and his mistress, FBI lawyer Lisa Page; and the highest levels of officials within the FBI, including Chief Legal Counsel James Baker and FBI Asst. Director Andrew McCabe.

All of the evidence points in one transparently obvious direction; toward a 2016 collaborative effort structured to use a counterintelligence operation to conduct wiretaps and surveillance on the presidential campaign of candidate Donald Trump.

Accepting all of that mounting evidence, does this March 2017 interview with former Obama administration official Evelyn Farkas (Deputy Asst. Secretary of Defense), appearing on MSNBC, make more sense now?

I was urging my former colleagues, and, and frankly speaking the people on the Hill [Democrat politicians], it was more actually aimed at telling the Hill people, get as much information as you can – get as much intelligence as you can – before President Obama leaves the administration.

Because I had a fear that somehow that information would disappear with the senior [Obama] people who left; so it would be hidden away in the bureaucracy, um, that the Trump folks – if they found out HOW we knew what we knew about their, the Trump staff, dealing with Russians – that they would try to compromise those sources and methods; meaning we no longer have access to that intelligence.

So I became very worried because not enough was coming out into the open and I knew that there was more.  We have very good intelligence on Russia; so then I had talked to some of my former colleagues and I knew that they were also trying to help get information to the Hill.” [ie. Democrat politicians] (link)

April 2016: •Mary Jacoby, wife of Fusion GPS founder Glenn Simpson, visits the White House.  •The Clinton Campaign and DNC then hire Fusion GPS to conduct ‘Opposition Research’, with a Russian emphasis.  •Fusion GPS then hires Nellie Ohr who specializes in Russian-centric counterintelligence.  •Nellie Ohr then contacts MI6 agent Christopher Steele to write a Russian Dossier.  •A month later, May 2016: Nellie Ohr’s husband inside the DOJ, Bruce Ohr, is then working with FBI counterintelligence head Peter Strzok.  •By June 2016: Peter Strzok, Bruce Ohr and DOJ Attorney Lisa Page then apply for a FISA warrant.

RESOURCES:

IG Stimulated Releases of Information:

♦Release #1 was the FBI Agent Strzok and Attorney Lisa Page story; and the repercussions from discovering their politically motivated bias in the 2015/2016 Clinton email investigation and 2016/2017 Russian Election investigation.

♦Release #2 outlined the depth of FBI Agent Strzok and FBI Attorney Page’s specific history in the 2016 investigation into Hillary Clinton to include the changing of the wording [“grossly negligent” to “extremely careless”] of the probe outcome delivered by FBI Director James Comey.

♦Release #3 was the information about DOJ Deputy Bruce Ohr being in contact with Fusion GPS at the same time as the FISA application was submitted and granted by the FISA court; which authorized surveillance and wiretapping of candidate Donald Trump; that release also attached Bruce Ohr and Agent Strzok directly to the Steele Dossier.

♦Release #4 was information that Deputy Bruce Ohr’s wife, Nellie Ohr, was an actual contract employee of Fusion GPS, and was hired by F-GPS specifically to work on opposition research against candidate Donald Trump. Both Bruce Ohr and Nellie Ohr are attached to the origin of the Christopher Steele Russian Dossier.

♦Release #5 was the specific communication between FBI Agent Strzok and FBI Attorney Page. The 10,000 text messages that included evidence of them both meeting with Asst. FBI Director Andrew McCabe to discuss the “insurance policy” against candidate Donald Trump in August of 2016.

This entry was posted in AG Jeff Sessions, Big Government, Big Stupid Government, CIA, Clinton(s), Cold Anger, Conspiracy ?, Death Threats, Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Dept Of Justice, Desperately Seeking Hillary, Donald Trump, Donald Trump Transition, Election 2016, FBI, Jeff Sessions, media bias, President Trump, Professional Idiots, Russia, THE BIG UGLY, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

355 Responses to My oh My, Latest Reports of FBI/DOJ Counterintelligence Operation Give Evelyn Farkas Statements New Light…

1. Larry Bucar says:

hahhah, I was wondering when Ms “eyeballs” Farkas was going to resurface…. hahahahah

2. lastinillinois says:

Obama administration corruption – “not a smidgen”

3. lastinillinois says:

Hillary stowed away with the baggage ?

4. Ghostrider says:

If not a mixup, what are you insinuating this might be?

5. freddy says:

The degree of corruption and collusion and criminal activity is vast and so complicated no news media is able to present this quickly. FOX has literally no understanding of any of these facts or are pretending. SD you should make a quicky cheat sheet for these dummies and just show the players and a quick synopsis of what they are accused of then zip it up with aquick summary of how dangerous all this is…..It’s way above most heads on the media including radio and has to be simplified or people just brush it off. These are the crimes of the century and have to be laid out as the GOP won’t give any help and the left has many produced canned talking points…..

• TomR,Worc,Ma,USA says:

Send it to Carlsen and Dobbs.

• Niagara Frontier says:

There needs to be first a “… for Dummies” version so the media can understand it, and then maybe explain it to the American people.

• Mr Snado says:

It appears to me that this post of Sundance *is* that cheat sheet, complete with the chronological sequence of events. It’s like follow the little red rubber ball. It even has all of the words captioned so a 3rd grader could read it to ‘them’. Albeit s. l. o. w. l. y. Our 3rd grade (home schooled) granddaughter said it’s like learning the words to the song “12 days of Christmas”.

Me, I can’t wait to see how it ends.

• Niagara Frontier says:

I agree that Sundance puts everything out there in the most logical and easy to understand way. There will be no convincing those who refuse to believe the wrongdoing no matter how convincing or solid the evidence is.

• They know.

They don’t have the guts to print or report it, or their news organization is involved in the cover up. As I recall, the interviewer in the video knew what Bug Eyes was talking about and tried to stop her from saying more. Fellow travelers.

• I believe they all have this information but afraid to be the first. We all have seen the shocked look on the rediculous snowflakes seeing reality evolve late election night. The ugly women and metrosexual wimps crying and hugging as the Trump Train roared over their dishonest candidate and supportive propoganda media . Truth, as it rises over the horizon, exposing the conniving plotters as they scurry to begin fabricating their cover. We eventually would enjoy seeing the future video compilations showing nail- biting, hand -wringing, scared expressions of these evil conspiritors as the truth begins to quickly strip them naked in the public eye. Yes, bugeyed blabbermouth is just the beginning. ” I could use a little more melted butter on my popcorn, please.” Twisting in the wind. I believe our “Nuremburg” is just beginning.

• You are so right about the gop/left. They won’t give any help and have the same CRAP canned talking points that trigger the apocalypse zombies of “public education” status.

The definition of public education: government indoctrination.

Nuff said, unless you all would allow me to repeat myself yet again!

UNIPARTY.

6. Turranos says:

I do remember that video and I remember that I was quite confused by what she said. Today, it made total sense. I just didn’t have the back story to comprehend it back then. (I also remember thinking that she is one odd duck!)

7. wheatietoo says:

I wonder what Farkas is doing these days?

8. lastinillinois says:

I’d forgotten about that letter from McGahn to Nunes.

Mcgahn in that letter is basically saying ‘we know what they did last summer’ regarding the surveillance and unmasking.

The Pres and his team has got this.

• Joe S says:

Right, you are correct. PDJT knew about this all along-everything. But people did not know that he knew all. So they kept behaving like they did, thinking he did not know.

He was never asking Nunes to investigate the matter, he was asking Nunes to potentially provide a path to expose the matter-just so the Russia thing went away.

This is why PDJT is so confident. At any time he can just expose what he knows, and it is over. But these people keep sucking themselves deeper and deeper into the Russia thing.

The funny thing is, it appears that President-elect DJT was going to be nice. He told Barbara Wawa that he was not going to prosecute Hillary and that he was going to heal the country. I think he would have just let all of this go if they (the entrenched bureaucrats, Hillary, and the resistance) did not try to block his agenda and, moreover, actually try to remove him from office.

But now the gloves are off, and because they have wasted so much of his time and set his agenda back, I think PDJT has decided to simply prosecute every last one of them including Hillary and Obama. I really do.

• lastinillinois says:

I hope you are correct Joe.

And I believe you are, if for no other reason than they went after his family.

They REALLY messed up when they went that far.

• kiskiminetas says:

He was never going to let this corrupt people get off.

• I agree. POTUS knows people. He could take the high ground knowing full well that a scorpion will always bite even if it risks its own life line. aka he gave them rope knowing they could no more change their nature than the scorpion.

The Scorpion and the Frog
          A scorpion and a frog meet on the bank of a stream and the
          scorpion asks the frog to carry him across on its back. The
          frog asks, “How do I know you won’t sting me?” The scorpion
          says, “Because if I do, I will die too.”

The frog is satisfied, and they set out, but in midstream,
          the scorpion stings the frog. The frog feels the onset of
          paralysis and starts to sink, knowing they both will drown,
          but has just enough time to gasp “Why?”

Replies the scorpion: “Its my nature…”.

• L. Gee says:

Yup! You just KNOW Trump realized a long, LONG time ago that they would try to destroy him AND his entire family if he didn’t wipe them out completely. Now, he might be willing to risk his own neck (dubious–he’s a fighter), but he sure as heck is NEVER going to risk the lives of his beautiful wife, children, and grandchildren.

I’ve been saying for a while now that they’ve pushed and pushed until Trump’s back is against the wall. It’s do or die, and you know good and well which one Trump will choose! You bully him and his family, and he comes out swinging! THAT is the mark of a winner.

• Patsy says:

He met with Admiral Mike Rogers who gave him the dirt.

• Lindenlee says:

God bless Adm. Rogers. His timing was impeccable, and he certainly risked his life to do that. If the Swamp has know he wqs heq ding over to talk with the President, they would have kidnapped and held his family hostage to prevent it. He took a great risk. Bless him.

• NCPatrick says:

ow the gloves are off, and because they have wasted so much of his time and set his agenda back, I think PDJT has decided to simply prosecute every last one of them including Hillary”

Joe, in addition to personal reasons, I think President Trump understands how important it is to the future of our country to have faith in our justice system. We need to see them pay for their crimes! What a disgusting example they are to our children!

• Good comment, but… you misspelled bawawawa. It’s ok, happens all the time. lol

• Bendix says:

I think you are right, it has always been the Trump way to be conciliatory just as soon as he determines that he has gotten what he needed out of a deal, that it was “fair”.
        That’s a word he uses a lot, “fair”.

• WSB says:

That sounds like the title to ‘thee’ movie!

• DrNo76 says:

They may “have it”, but not be in a position to actually do something about it. That depends on whether Sessions has acted in some manner. Or whether Rosenstein has acted. I’m not convinced they have as it relates to the most serious problems: (1) the actions of the DOJ and FBI to try to influence the outcome of the election by creating a counterintelligence operation against the Trump campaign based upon a bogus dossier created by the Clinton campaign and (2) The actions of the DOJ and FBI after the election in furtherance of the pre-election actions to hamstring if not destroy the nascent Trump administration on the same basis. There’s certainly a leak investigation that Sessions and presumably Rosenstein are handling. And there’s the IG investigation that appears to relate at least on the surface to the FBI/DOJ handling of the Clinton email investigation. But neither one of those necessarily addresses (1) and (2). They may do so, but not necessarily by their publicly stated purposes. There is some language in the IG’s public filings that suggests maybe they are addressing more than just the Clinton email mess. In either case, the reputations of the DOJ and FBI are in a tatters. Huge amounts of damage have been done to their credibility as public institutions which were totally politicized over eight years of the Obama administration.

9. freq says:

and oops!… President Trump won the election… watching them scramble for a year is getting very, very tiresome…

• lastinillinois says:

Tiresome?

Personally, I am VERY entertained by their scrambling.
      I hope to watch it for at least 7 more years.

• kiskiminetas says:

Personally I enjoy them scrambling like cockroaches being exposed to light. It smells and looks like victory.

• freq says:

there will only be a victory when there are prosecutions… I don’t find this enjoyable at all…

• H.R. says:

Patience, grasshopper.
          Oh wait… you’ve already rejected that tactic.

Never mind. Be as impatient as you wish to be, freq. Events will unfold on their own schedule, not your schedule.

• freq says:

so did you like the last 28 years of globalist insurgence into our system of governance?…

• H.R. says:

No. But my patience paid off.
              🚂🚃M🚃A🚃G🚃A🚃

• freq says:

the de-industrialization of the u.s. manufacturing base was swell, then…

• H.R. says:

Hey, I just retired in June of 201 as a Manufacturing Engineer. I have been thrown out of some of the finest manufacturing organizations in the USA as they downsized due to outsourcing.

I spent my career in manufacturing trying to keep manufacturing companies viable by increasing their competitiveness. My specialty was synthesizing high volume, low variety techniques in low volume, high variety manufacturing environments. I did this, stated up front to the hiring managers, because I did not want to see manufacturing leave the USA. Manufacturing is one of the fundamental sources of wealth in any nation and a source of wealth for those who choose (or have no choice) not to pursue higher education.

In the course of may Engineering career, during my late 40s, I picked up an MBA and I had several opportunities to present business topics of my choice in front of my globalist-teaching professors. I used those opportunities to present cogent arguments against offshoring US manufacturing. I do believe I made some impact on my classmates and my professors could not fault my reasoning.

Since 1973, I have consciously done my best to make any company I was working for competitive in global markets. I have know the importance of manufacturing to MAGA for that length of time and I have done what I could towards that end.

I never made it to CEO, where I could have made the absolute difference in the trajectory of the company I worked for, but I did my part all those years knowing that my efforts were guided by MAGA principles.

So, yeah, I’ve done my part to MAGA for the past 43 years, either directly in manufacturing or through the ballot, and I JUMPED at the chance to vote for someone who would MAGA.

My 43 years of patience was wearing thin, but it paid off. I’m sure you can wait a year or two for some arrests. I can.

Patience grasshopper… or not. You gotta be you, freq. Just don’t expect me to be you.

• freq says:

to be clear – and as i said to another poster that misinterpreted my tone and original comment – I took offense with those that find the investigations and the pursuit of legally resolving the attacks upon candidate Trump during the last election cycle as ‘entertaining”… and characterizing them as such, belittles the process…

• 🍺Gunny says:

From an article in “The American Thinker”
                  Trump has a fondness for Sun Tzu. Here is a quote is I am sure he approves of: “Hold out baits to entice the enemy. Feign disorder, and crush him.” This is the hidden strategy.

Not only did Trump not stop Democrats’ attack on him, but he actually forced them to prosecute it. He gathered Democrat swamp monsters into a single group, under his control, pointed them in a direction, and off they went. From this perspective, the more anti-Trump the investigators are, the better.

The Democrats are well into their attack, ranting, chasing, running through the mountain pass. But they are looking at a mirage. Trump isn’t there. They still haven’t noticed that Trump is president; Trump and his team are on top of the overlooks on either side.

The ambush against Democrats is well underway. The truth about Mueller’s investigation is coming out, and it his highly damaging, be it about Mueller team members Peter Strzok and Lisa Page exchanging texts calling Trump a “loathsome human,” Andrew McCabe testifying about a meeting in his office where FBI agents said they “can’t take that risk” of Trump becoming president, or Mueller obtaining thousands of Trump transition team emails in an improper manner.

Democrats are not prepared for these developments. The mainstream media are forced to black it out. Eric Holder and James Comey post juvenile tweets.

• freq says:

I’m well aware of all the details… and as I said to another poster that misinterpreted my tone and original comment – I took offense with those that find the investigations and the pursuit of legally resolving the attacks upon candidate Trump during the last election cycle as ‘entertaining”… and characterizing them as such, belittles the process…

• H.R. says:

Ahhhh… thanks, freq.
                  You can see I was responding to impatience and you write that it was not the case.

I appreciate you hanging in there till you made your point clear.

• freq says:

no problemo…

• No more did I like those years of globalist insurgence than the results of the first 122 years of it. Most of us here can allow you your own personal need for instant gratification. But, it isn’t practical or going to happen, and we shouldn’t try to steal anyone’s thunder, we’ve all lived the other way for far too long and should enjoy as little or as much of current events as we possibly can!

With a century and a half we should wish for patience. Thorough, careful patience… I want instant gratification too, but I also understand the rest of the evils that must be addressed by whatever means those finally trying to do so have to use.

I want the fed gone, the henchmen they created and weaponized in the 1930’s gone, and it would be nice to have the property they have stolen from me back to. I won’t get much if any of it, unless patience and the re-education of the simple minded, stressed to the max working 70 hours a week to survive and provide, and willfully ignorant is not brought to fruition to have the people DEMAND all of it.

That, friend, will take some time…

• freq says:

you misunderstand – I took offense with those that find the investigations and the pursuit of legally resolving the attacks upon candidate Trump during the last election cycle as ‘entertaining”… and characterizing them as such, belittles the process…

• saintoil says:

Absolutely agree.

• ZurichMike says:

Who said they are scrambling? After gaining a foothold in a swamp littered with criminals who are supposed to be upholding the Constitution and enforcing laws and being ethical, Trump had to appoint trustworthy people to being the painfully slow, methodical process of draining the swamp.

Bringing the filthy and corruption out in the open and crushing the criminals won’t be solved in a day. Or a year. How Trump is going about this has been posted on this site ALL YEAR LONG.

What is tiresome is the lack of strategic thinking and patience by those who cannot figure out that hundreds of civil and criminal laws being broken through complex schemes by thousands upon thousands of people (including a former President and a candidate for President) spanning all agencies of government and reaching across international borders including powerful interests abetted by the media will somehow be solved like a 47-minute episode of CSI: Miami.

10. Love22 says:

Evil stupid Farkas. I bet she has halitosis.

11. Founding Fathers Fan says:

Why…why do we all gotta go back, I do not know,” Chrissy Teigen said in a tweet.
    DUH!

12. Ghostrider says:

“..does this .make more sense now?
    The straight forward answer to your question is yes, of course, but I thought Ms. Farkas’ earlier comments were already factored into the equation.

With the news of Nunes making his new demand letter, why can’t Trump just order Sessions and Rosenstein to release all the requested information and documents they are seeking? Mueller cannot stop the DOJ or the FBI from complying with a Congressional request for information. If tries to do so, fire him and shut down the investigation.

13. Harley Driver says:

I’m anxious to learn about everything that has happened and what is to be revealed. I feel just like I did on election night last year and look forward to the day we learn of indictments handed down to many PLO (nee DNC) members that created this nightmare.

Can’t wait for this mess to be behind us.

Need to start looking at how to fix the education system.

14. TomR,Worc,Ma,USA says:

Get her on the stand in front of a judge or Congress. Popcorn please!!

15. Speaking Truth to Groupthink says:

She was on CNBC this am and Joe Kernan pressed her twice on the Hezbollah scandal, and she claimed twice to know nothing about it, or to have even heard of it. We’ll see how that ages.

16. Brant says:

“My oh my”. I think sundance is actually Dick Enberg……or maybe he is channeling Dick Enberg.

17. Texian says:

Oh I see.. no need to be alarmed.. The article stated it is an ANA airlines flight and the “unauthorized passenger” has a United Airlines ticket.. It’s probably just Shiela Jackson Lee..

18. wheatietoo says:

Evelyn Farkas is such a wild-eyed true believer…I have wondered if some of that ‘spying’ on Trump & Team Trump could have included some fabricated results.
    I mean, in addition to the dirty dossier.

If they were corrupt enough to do all the other things they did, then I think they were corrupt enough to manufacture ‘results of surveillance’.
    Why would they do that?
    — To show to their ‘true believers’ like Farkas, so that they would be onboard with doing illegal things in order to “Stop Trump”.

When we saw that MSNBC clip last March, I remember thinking…”Yep. There’s some proof right there, that the O-team was spying on Trump.”

But then, I had figured that the spying started years before that.
    Obama became obsessed with Donald Trump after DJT dared to question his Birth Certificate.

It’s just that Evelyn Farkas seemed so convinced that they were doing the ‘right thing’.
    This made me wonder if the high-ups in the O-team had manufactured some things to show their troops…to convince them that they were ‘doing the right thing’ in breaking a few silly laws in order to stop that evil guy, Trump.

• H.R. says:

Now that’s some keen insight, wheatietoo. It makes absolute sense to manufacture some evidence here and there to ‘buck up the troops’ who are not in the know.

• wheatietoo says:

Thanks.
        The scary thing is…it wouldn’t even be that hard to do.

The CIA could easily manufacture some fake ‘videos of Trump’, showing him doing whatever they wanted to show.
        Same with fake audio tapes…or fake financial documents.

And we had a muslim CIA Director, who was authorized by his religion to perform taqiyya and lie as much as he wanted to.

• Orygun says:

I think the only reason they haven’t cooked up some “evidence” is because the white hats would see through it and if they are found guilty of manufacturing evidence against a sitting President they could be swinging from the gallows.

It is a worrisome thought though.

• wheatietoo says:

If they did it…they probably kept it ‘in house’ and only showed it to their true believer types, like Farkas.

Farkas had credibility as an “expert on Russia”.
            So other people, other loyalists, would have likely taken her word for it…that there was ‘proof of Trump’s wrongdoing’.

• Maquis says:

I can appreciate that perspective. Her assertion that “there was so much more” was either delusional, mendacious, or seriously misguided.

Soviet assets like Obama would be familiar with “handler” techniques to flip and motivate stooges and operatives.

• Recap: “wild-eyed true DECEIVER”

• Daniel says:

That’s a foregone conclusion now that we know what the “we have very good intelligence on Russia” statement involves — the conversion of the Fusion GPS dossier into an intelligence document. We also now know that the weaponized intelligence agencies have been in the business of creating their own reality.

• L. Gee says:

I’m not sure these dingbat lefties need any so-called “proof.” Remember: The end justifies the means, and the “end” for them is a NWO with (they imagine) themselves at the helm. That, of course, translates into removing all the obstacles at any cost (i.e., Trump).

While you may be right, all I’m saying is for these fools, “proof” isn’t necessary. They feel completely justified in breaking any and every law.

19. KBR says:

Her eyes look a lot like Schiff’s eyes to me. 👀

20. 1popefrancis says:

You have really done a good job putting the timeline together…no one in the MSM or the inter-webs have put the pieces together so well. I hope Rep(s) DeSantis and Nunes read your posts…I would also love to see Andy McCarthy as special counsel or Joe DiGenova – dreaming I know…Anyway, keep up the excellent work!

• Donna in Oregon says:

Andy McCarthy is a Never-Trumper, he is also posing for the job. Never trust a Never Trumper….

Alan Dershowitz is pimping himself for that job too. Does anyone really believe his schtick? I don’t believe a word out of his mouth.

• olderwiser21 says:

Yes, Donna – I find Dershowitz’s “conversion” unconvincing.

• Joseph W. South says:

I wouldn’t say it’s a “conversion” so much as the illegality, disingenuous posturing and un-constitutionality that is happening in plain sight is so overwhelmingly embarrassing that Dershowitz and anyone with a shred of honesty cannot simply stand by and not say anything. It is quite possible, I believe, that he’s hoping to curry favor for himself for selfish reasons, either because he’s guilty of something (Epstein connection?) or because he’s just a general sycophant / kiss ass, but I think his statements on the topic at hand are legitimate.

• 1popefrancis says:

I mentioned DiGenova and McCarthy – not Dershowitz – to your point on McCarthy he is coming around and he knows how to evaluate and prosecute a case….but alas this is all a pipe dream…my point is credit where credit is due – to wit: this site. Excellent reporting.

• Maybe Dershowitz is repaying a favor PDJT did for him recently in commuting the sentence of an Orthodox Jew from Brooklyn. He lobbied the President and he President came through.

• MfM says:

I don’t know if Dershowitz lobbied Trump or not, but commuting the sentence was the right thing to do. There was amble evidence to believe the sentencing was way out of whack given similar offenses.

Dershowitz is an old style Democrat who keeps seeing that the party has moved away from his values… but just can’t cut the cord. He has moments of legal clarity, then he tries to rationalize the Democrat talking points.

21. Phil aka Felipe says:

Farkas – “So I became very worried because not enough was coming out into the open and I knew that there was more. We have very good intelligence on Russia;”

Has Mueller interviewed Farkas? She has “very good intelligence of Russia”!

Mueller should be able to wrap his investigation up quickly after interviewing this ‘expert’. LOL

22. EO target trying to slip the noose?

23. LKA in LA says:

In Sundance’s first video/shot in the article, note the copy at bottom of screen during interview: “Obama Administration preserved Russian hacking Intel.” What liars! The gall is astounding. I hope I can live to see the grand finale with this pure evil situation and that President Trump makes examples of the greedy parasites. I am literally beginning to get heart palpitations reading this stuff.

24. recoverydotgod says:

Evelyn Farkas is likely still a nervous wreck.

Evelyn Farkas was the Pentagon’s top Russia expert. Now she wants Trump independently investigated.
    “The fundamental question is: Are you susceptible to blackmail from a foreign entity or individual?”
    By Ezra Klein
    Feb 16, 2017

-snip-

Ezra Klein
    What’s your level of alarm after the resignation of Michael Flynn?

Evelyn Farkas
    It’s lower than it’s been since the summer, when I was first made aware of all this stuff. I’m like, finally, everybody else sees it! Seriously.

-snip-

• bflyjesusgrl says:

Interesting, I seem to recall a picture of Farkas sitting next to Samantha Powers (the unmasker) at the UN, I think. “In the summer”, when Simpson was trying to push the dossier to the FBI and the press (to “get it out to as many people as possible”), that places her and possibly her buddy Powers in on it at the beginning of the scheme. She busted herself again!!

25. Donna in Oregon says:

Sometimes impatience with this seems overwhelming. The Big Ugly will come…

“All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must seem inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near.”

“Engage people with what they expect; it is what they are able to discern and confirms their projections. It settles them into predictable patterns of response, occupying their minds while you wait for the extraordinary moment — that which they cannot anticipate.”

The Art of War by Sun Tzu

26. Uncle Max says:

Just think…. how many of these jerks are texting one another. You know they’ve set up email accounts to be super secretive… all clandestine.. and they are worried. They’ve probably bought burner phones ( Obama phones? !!! P) They’ve got to be worried… checking with one another… talking to their lawyers… assuring one another the press has this and they’ll all be fine… ” right? I mean, we’re all going to be ok, right? ” Bwhwhwhahahahahaaaa Man, I bet liquor sales are through the roof in the area. Love it.

• 🍺Gunny says:

I believe that is why no arrests have been made…I read an earlier thread…it may have been Sundance that said..basically..do not arrest one or two…it is a conspiracy..let them continue to conspire…then bring them all down…not just one or two..

Nothing against women…but can you imagine all these women getting together..the text messages…..the screaming at the husbands…..”I told you so…..” “What about my 3 million dollar house?”
      Classic…just again to quote Flounder: “This is so Great”

• starfcker says:

Uncle Max, I think the biggest one will be, the persistent rumor that transcripts of Loretta Lynch and Bill Clinton meeting on the airplane exist. If that is true, game over

• Uncle Max says:

I think it’s game over period. Likely there are no recordings… but … it would be all too easy to sweat the agents involved, and really, in the big scheme, it doesn’t matter. It was clearly improper and they lied about it.

• TheLastDemocrat says:

Many know.

Including all of the intelligence and congresspeople in these secret hearings…

27. Matt Transit says:

We know candidate, and now President Trump was targeted by these pukes. Besides the amount of effort put into such endeavors, can they somehow be charged with crimes regarding wasted or stolen hours, for the amount of time they put into such nonsense? (Besides the Federal charge of Sedition of course)

• jokin says:

I believe that comes under the delineated crime: “Conspiracy to commit fraud….”

18 U.S. Code § 371 – Conspiracy to commit offense or to defraud United States

“If two or more persons conspire either to commit any offense against the United States, or to defraud the United States, or any agency thereof in any manner or for any purpose, and one or more of such persons do any act to effect the object of the conspiracy, each shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both.”

Note above: “Any manner or for any purpose…”

There’s going to be a lot of guys and gal going to the graybar hotel.

• Maquis says:

The consideration for the consequences and effects of a crime are addressed in the sentencing phase. And yes, I hope your observations about the drag they’ve placed upon this Administration and the dozens if not hundreds of millions of dollars and uncountable man-hours and incomprehensible opportunities lost will be pressed by the prosecutors and weighed heavily in the sentencing process.
      💀

GBPDJT
      🇺🇸

28. Patriot1783 says:

Kittytrump84
    The article you posted above has absolutely nothing to do with Evelyn Farcas thus off topic and should be put on the daily general thread.

29. albrevin says:

the last line…. ‘that’s (btw) you have all the leaking’…. well I’ll be…

Sounds like my favorite line from This Is Spinal Tap….. ‘but, but…. these go to 11’

30. Glen2 says:

haha Body language!! Did you notice how uncomfortable Mika looked when EF started mouthing off? She quickly changed the subject too.

• olderwiser21 says:

Yes! I did notice that, and her last lame sentence indicated she couldn’t end that conversation with Farkas quickly enough. “Hmm, well lots going on up here.” Really? Really, Mika???

31. Harry Lime says:

How fitting that someone named Farkus would be a villain at Christmas time…

32. Mary kate conly says:

Farkas is willin’

(Charles Dickens, Great Expectations)

33. lcpusa says:

iirc she bragged about making a speech before the election and telling the audience “even if trump wins we’ll get him out of there in a few months”.

i remember thinking she needs a bullet in her head.

34. pmdea says:

Watched Tucker Carlson show to-day, some Obama campaign guy going on about how Russia tried to hack voting registration systems in some States (21)…Interesting that someone from CIA dropped Vault 7 to Wikileaks, showing CIA uses programs to make it look like Russia/China etc hacking.

Bet this was another evidence manufacturing campaign. Wasn’t this information of supposed Russian hacking attempts released by DHS…Was it Obamas admin all along….

Sept 30th 2017 by Witney Webb MINTPRESSNEWs
    “In addition, while the blame for alleged election hacking has been largely directed at Russia, there exists significant evidence that the DHS itself was involved in the attempted hacking of some state election systems last year. Last December, Georgia Secretary of State Brian Kemp decried a hack attempt of the state’s voter database that was traced to an IP address linked to the DHS’ federal offices. DHS responded to the incident by stating that their alleged intrusion of Georgia’s voting system was not “unusual.”

Other states, including Indiana, Idaho, West Virginia, and Kentucky, later came forward claiming that DHS had also tried to hack their election systems and that the federal agency had scanned their voting systems tens of thousands of times without permission.”

Obama and Soros at it again…

• zephyrbreeze says:

Loose lips sink ships. That which they cannot anticipate – Black Swan.

“How does this guy keep beating us – and at our own game?” – The Swamp

• Donna in Oregon says:

THIS!!!

• Lindenlee says:

If it can be proven that then Obama admin was trying to hack and “influence our elections”, all hell willmbreak loose. States will HAVE TO CLEAN THEIE ROLLS, prosecutions,will go forward, and all bets are off.

Sessions has probably uncovered a conspiracy so complex, so dangerous to the survival of a free people, with so many powerful people implicated, that he must be careful, and make sure to lay the trap properly. This is really that big. Wow.

35. jetstream says:

A plausible theory on how PDJT and General Flynn executed a military intelligence type strategy to expose the whole cabal…

36. Donna in Oregon says:

I remember watching that interview live and thinking, “Is she saying what I think she’s saying?”

It was a surreal experience, like where I was when President Kennedy was shot and where I was when 9/11 happened. Will never forget. The most bizarre experience to realize Obama was spying using our own DOJ on President Trump. Didn’t even bother to hire a spook firm, had the taxpayers pay for it. Third World evil dictator complete with stoopid minions.

37. Angelone says:

It’s terrifying that these corrupt blabbermouth fools are running our intelligence community. This woman worked at the State Dept she’s pals with the guy who organized the false flag state dept operation “white nationalist rally” in terry McAuliffe’s VA. Her and her ilk weaponized and politicized our international and domestic Intel agencies while running 3rd world coups and operations within US borders. Their comeuppance cannot come fast enough

38. Proud American from Texas says:

McCabe testified, according to reports, that the FBI’s concern was legitimate. That will be their attempt at blowing this off. Bet on it!

• Sylvia Avery says:

Yeah, but based on what? What legitimate concern? They cannot even verify the dossier, because it is fake.

I don’t think it counts that the snobby elitists in the FBI think the guy is a tasteless, classless buffoon.

39. Little Berkeley Conservative says:

The Farkas Fracas is a very entertaining Get Smart episode! Season four, episode 97.

Wonder if the history channel will start reruns of Get Smart as a reality show?

• 🍺Gunny says:

“Maxwell Smart: [on their wedding night] You know, 99, you have the prettiest shoulders I…
      99: Oh, well you’ve seen them before, Max.
      Maxwell Smart: Yes. But never without a holster.”
      😎

40. jeans2nd says:

If John Carlin left in October 2016, and the Acting Assistant Attorney General for the DOJ National Security Division, Dana Boente, was not appointed until 28 April 2017 https://www.justice.gov/nsd/staff-profile/meet-acting-assistant-attorney-general
    who did Sally Yates take with her to see White House Counsel Don McGahn in Jan 2017 about Gen Flynn?

Yates said she took a senior member of the National Security Division with her. That is DOJ.
    FBI is National Security Branch, of which Counterterrorism is one of 5 sections. https://www.fbi.gov/about/leadership-and-structure/national-security-branch
    Not Priestap.
    Bruce G. Ohr, Associate Deputy Attorney General National Security Division DOJ.

As for Farkas, she has not been silent. She is appearing at think tank forums, MSNBC, and recently on PBS Oct 2017, speaking about Russia, of course. They never learn to just.stop.talking.

41. Sayit2016 says:

I started laughing after reading the first sentence in the letter to Nunes… ” In the ordinary course of business……. National Security Council discovered documents we believe…..”

In the ordinary course of business, all documents are processed and placed in identified files….

Just saying…..

; )

42. Daniel says:

Being the fantastic journalist he is, Sundance is using his own site to compile a “year in review” reel just like the MSM does. And as he does this, yes, old things we saw make MUCH more sense now and the utter panic they expressed in desperately trying to walk that back was the best indicator of how true it actually was.

I think the MSM will skip the year in review reels this year though… it’s frikken humiliating to them. They made extreme predictions in the form of trying to set the impression before the deep state makes (manufactures) the case against president Trump. (you know, “He’s a nazi! He’s literally Hitler!”) But they still might… we just experienced Armageddon and the deaths of millions in this country because they will no longer be required to buy health insurance.

43. Phil aka Felipe says:

When President Trump said, “We have stupid people running this country”, he must have been referring to people like Evelyn Farkas.

44. CountryClassVulgarian says:

I suspected what she meant when she said it because President Trump had already said the leader of the junta had tapped his wires.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. The masters of the universe in their arrogance have made and continue to make a fatal mistake. They truly believe President Trump is the crazy, ignorant blowhard they constantly proclaim him to be. THAT is/will be their downfall.

45. This article describes the origin of the first FISA warrant as something different. But it has an April 2016 date also.

Also, the NYTimes and McClatchy articles of the same timeframe as the BBC article stress that this was a multi-agency effort against the Trump campaign.

• Howie says:

It is a coup, an ongoing coup. It will not stop until someone stops it.

• pyromancer76 says:

I agree, Howie. It is an attempted coup, one that has been attempted for a very long time without much success and with a multitude of embarrassments. And I meant “bare ass.”

I think we have to wait for it to unfold for two reasons: 1) proper legal preparation and 2) continuing campaign to inform a larger and larger public until only the religious purists (save humanity through tyranny — save the environment; save the planet; save the universe types) are left. They are willing to give their lives for The Borg. Something akin to psychosis.

The multinational corporations are something else. If enough CEOs or owners get indicted as part of this treason that will help — Google? Twitter? FaceBook? Etc.? If enough corporations get broken up that will help.

I also hope that some can be peeled off — maybe those who are not on the upper rungs of influence buying and selling — and can see significant profits from a free economy.

I am willing to wait. I look forward to the start of The Wall and more limits to all those visas.