December 5th – 2017 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #320

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Sarah H Sanders Twitter @SHSanders45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,400 Responses to December 5th – 2017 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #320

1. Regina says:

If you hear Feinstein/Senators beefing about moving the Embassy –

2. Got to laugh at the IOC and Russia.

We forget about Marion Jones, and Justin Gatlin and Lance Armstrong. And here is a list of the current ones under suspension.

And from the IOC, a group filled with so many corrupt individuals.

Why does this have to be related to nations, and not individuals? So many other nations do it too, including China. The latter may even be state sponsored. I think we all know this is political.

But here is the danger as I see it. They will allow the clean ones to compete under no affiliation to Russia. What they are trying to do, is to make the Olympics shake off it’s nationalistic tendencies. They want to get others to compete under the world flag, and not their nations flag. Just watch. This is their end game. They get to punish Russia, which they just can’t help themselves from doing as they can’t let their own politics go; they get to have athletes compete under no national affiliation, and they get a platform to push their globalist agenda. All the while blaming Russia.

You watch. In 20 years time, no athletes will represent their nation. Just the globe, under their one world government ideals. Like the EU, they may even have their own flag and anthem by then. Man, these people are insufferable.

3. Summer says:

4. Regina says:

Hey Big Spender!

5. Regina says:

he’s baaaaack (on 8ch.net)

Who knows where the bodies are buried?
    FLYNN is safe.
    We protect our Patriots.
    Q

6. kinthenorthwest says:

CNN Can’t handle the truth, never could.

‘Leave my baby out of this’: CNN’s Poppy Harlow responds to Roy Moore spokeswoman over abortion stance

• Four years ago in May, I was witness to a miracle. I’ve never been pro choice. But this day the whole world changed.
      My granddaughter was born at 27 weeks. She was 2 lbs 14 oz. at birth.
      I spent the next 2.5 months in a NICU unit with my daughter. Watched in that room things I never dreamed possible.
      They had to operate on her 7 days after she was born.
      Today at 4 years old she is as perfect as perfect could be.

I also became friends with others in that room. One child was born at 24 weeks. One was born at 23 and one born at 20 weeks.

Ever since that experience every time someone brings up abortion, my blood boils.
      I saw with my own eyes babies born and babies fighting for life like my granddaughter at ages where so think it’s fine and legal to abort.

You can not just walk into those rooms at the NICU. But if you ever did, your life would change forever on the subject.

To give you some idea about size. Her first clothes were doll clothes. I have a picture of a doll that belongs to my other granddaughters wearing that outfit. The doll is about the size of a remote control for cable TV. Her first hat, knitted by volunteers for the unit was to small for any doll my other two granddaughters had.

To me there is no doubt when life begins. I’ve seem it and lived it.

• Regina says:

That’s a wonderful story – thank you. There truly are miracles happening every day in NICU units…I’m happy your family is one of the success stories.

• My 20 year old spent the first month of his life in the NICU. Wonderous places filled with little angels and people who do a very special job.

• kinthenorthwest says:

I have always always believed that life began the very first second of conception.
        I am so tired of people using it as a means of birth control. When you consider that blacks have over 1500 abortions daily (YES i said daily), one realizes that they have no consideration for themselves, their race or life. .

• kinthenorthwest says:

Meant to tell you TY for that–Just thinking of your story is still making me tear up.

• We smile and thank God now.
          But Isabelle was so tiny, for the first week we could only use the holes in the sides to touch her.
          My daughter is not a big girl but the baby would hold her finger and not let go.
          Her hands were so small she couldn’t wrap them around my daughters pinky.

Please don’t tear. The stories and the thoughts have brought all of us to a new understanding of life.
          It’s hope and miracles. She is the youngest of my 3 granddaughters. But something very special happens every time she sees me and hugs me tight and tell me she loves her Noono.

It reminds me that life and what there is out there is so much bigger and better that what we can ever imagine.

• kinthenorthwest says:

They are tears of joy…So good tears. Its a story that should be told over and over.
            Its a testimony of God’s miracles.
            I have a couple of friends who made the choice to have an abortion. There is not a year that goes by that they don’t think of what they loss. They are only a small % of those who wish they could turn back the clock and have the child they recklessly gave up. Actually it was one of these friends of mine that turned me on to this song. (still makes me tear up).

7. phoenixRising says:

“Astonishing And Disturbing” Email Exposes Mueller Deputy As Anti-Trumper

another-mueller-agent-andrew-weissmann-

“… Judicial Watch has released emails obtained via FOIA that reveal another agent and a Mueller deputy, Andrew Weissmann, praising former Acting Attorney General Sally Yates’ efforts to defy a direct order from President Trump on the enforcement of his travel ban executive order.”

Weissmann Served as the FBI’s General Counsel Under Robert Mueller
    Weissmann Led the Enron Task Force but Not Without Controversy
    Weissmann Donated Money to President Barack Obama

Some Conservatives Have Noted That Weissmann Was in a Position of Power During the Clinton Uranium Controversy
    Fox News explained of conservative objection to Mueller: “Hill investigators also are looking into a Russian firm’s uranium deal that was approved by the Obama administration in 2010 despite reports that the FBI – then led by Mueller – had evidence of bribery involving a subsidiary of that firm.” The Wall Street Journal called for Mueller to step down because the FBI once considered paying the dossier author. The Journal’s point is that Mueller, as a former FBI director, is too closely tied to the FBI to independently investigate its role in the Russian matters.

Notes National Review, “Interestingly, as the plea agreement shows, the Obama DOJ’s Fraud Section was then run by Andrew Weissmann, who is now one of the top prosecutors in Robert Mueller’s ongoing special-counsel investigation of suspected Trump collusion with Russia.”

Back in July Fox News reported:

Mueller probe: Meet the lawyers who gave $$ to Hillary, now investigating team Trump

“… Of the 15 attorneys currently on staff for Mueller, at least seven have donated to Democratic candidates and campaigns, including Trump’s 2016 rival Hillary Clinton. The rest have not made political donations, according to federal records; and none of the attorneys on Mueller’s roster donated money to Trump. ”
    James Quarles;
    Jeannie Rhee
    Andrew Weissman
    Andrew Goldstein
    Preet Bhara
    Elizabeth Prelogar
    Brandon van Glack
    Rush Atkinson

Those w/ no record of donations to Obama/Hillary
    Zainab Ahmad
    Michael Dreeben
    Adam Jed
    Aaron Zebley
    Aaron Zelinsky

The list doesn’t include all 15; Peter Strzok has been removed from the team; missing another…?
    There are brief bios for each at the site.

• bofh says:

Brower says these three others also “shared anti-Trump sentiments”: Dreeben, Rhee, and Zebley

• TomF says:

I tried to find an older list of the Mueller Team members but failed.
      Was curious to see if Peter Strzok was ever on the list. Perhaps the list was just the legal beagles and not members of the FBI.
      In any case Mr. Strzok was a surprise addition to goings on. Just suspicious.

• Regina says:

wasn’t that ridiculous?

speaking of –

• Deb says:

LOL! This article is from BI, which is not a credible publication, but everything they say about the GOPe sounds like it could have happened, including the fact that they thought they could pay PDJT to drop out. LMAO.

Reporting this meaningless gossip is all about demoralizing the base so we won’t turn out in the 2018 midterms and the Dems can say they won because of a PDJT backlash. They really don’t understand cold anger at all.

Turnout in midterm elections is historically low, and I believe the Dems will pull out all the stops on their election fraud schemes. We need to get out the vote, 2018 is as important as 2016 was. We all need to get to work.

MAGA.

• AmericaFirst says:

Yes. We ALSO need to be lining up good MAGA primary candidates. Talk talk talk, until it is too late, won’t help change Congress to act for American citizens.

In MO I am concerned, Josh Hawley has tossed his hat in the ring, but after just being elected AG (saying that he was NOT using it as a stepping stone to higher office), and, though I have no beef with him otherwise, he was recruited by Ret. Sen. John Danforth, an emphatic and vocal NeverTrumper.

I was planning on looking at a couple of the very legitimate unknowns (both retired Navy), but now President Trump has endorsed Hawley. Don’t want to create another Alabama situation.

• Deb says:

Here in WI we have Drate Sen Leah Vulke and a Marine veteran named Kevin Nicholson. Nicholson is also a former Dem, and he was endorsed by the Club for Growth. He is trying to align himself with Trump, saying he is a political outsider like the President. Vulke has a solid conservative record, she’s blasted as “extreme” by the left because of her support of defunding Planned Parenthood and blocking the expansion of Medicaid under Obamacare.

Eric Hovde is also considering throwing his hat in the ring. He’s a business man and investor who came in second in the last primary for this seat. That election the Republicans used the splitter strategy and a GOPe former governor Thompson won and then ran a terrible campaign against Tammy Baldwin.

As of now, I’m supporting Sen. Vulke. But I want to hear more about whether she supports MAGA.

• Deb says:

Should read Vukmir, not Vulke. Not sure why my spell check did that.

• M. Mueller says:

I’m in Wisconsin. I was ecstatic when I found out Leah Vukmir was going to run. She is a big reason we have voter ID and lower taxes and lots of other good things.

I believe you are correct with the splitter strategy. I’ve followed what Club for Growth advised for years, and it never turned out well. They’ve got the big money, but just being a vet doesn’t mean you know how to get things done in politics. Leah does. I wish I had more than a few dollars to help her.

The Club for Growth is totally GOPe. It makes me nervous that they are trying it again. If they succeed, we’ll end up with Tammy Baldwin again!

• Deb says:

I feel the same way about the Club for Growth.

Nicholson is running ads on the conservative talk radio stations. He reminds me of Egg McMuffin, uses the usual platitudes and sounds disingenuous.

And you are right about being a veteran is not enough. My brother is a veteran, and he is as leftist as they come. He hates PDJT.

I have always like Vukmir, I just want to confirm that she isn’t NeverTrump. But she has done a lot of great things for WI.

• Watcher says:

Josh is a good man but the GOPe candidate. So far Tony Monetti is my horse.

• AmericaFirst says:

Yes, he is one of the two to whom I was referring.

But President Trump endorsed Hawley (unfortunately, in my opinion). I’d like to avoid an Alabama repeat here. And Hawley has begun some things as AG that I’d also like to see him finish.

8. senda72 says:

9. Regina says:

10. zephyrbreeze says:

School Fraud in DC

D.C. Miracle Turnaround School Exposed as a Fraud
    A investigation released today shows how Ballou High School graduated a whole class of seniors despite rampant absenteeism and failing test scores.

• Regina says:

• But California absolutely needs a high speed rail. Geesh.

• Because they (students) are mostly Illegals….the don’t speak English and their parents don’t speak English……..SD school district has teaching them in Spanish….but they come here and have not be educated so 3rd grade students are not learning 3rd grade curriculum….it’s kindergarten level!!!! And on and on it goes….The American Students are the ones being hurt by this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Deport Deport and challenge the 14th Amendment NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

• LKA in LA says:

Wow. Everyone of those kids in pic are obese. Everyone of them. Ridiculous parenting.

• kinthenorthwest says:

Would like to ask about the % of Illegal and children of Illegals & DACAers in the schools involved.
        From what I have been seeing not only do most of the children of Illegals enter school speaking very little English if any, but DACAers are sending their kids to school with very little English knowledge. It appears that these groups do NOT speak any English at home, & feel it is up to the school to teach their children English.
        When a teacher has a class filled with with a large % of non-English speaking students it is hard to teach any type of academics to the students. I have many teacher friends at the elementary level who just don’t what to do since their hands are tied, and the English speaking students are the ones getting robbed of a decent education.

• M. Mueller says:

“English speaking students are the ones getting robbed of a decent education.”

You can say that again. Teach down to the lowest level!

Everyone asks where Jeff Sessions is. Why does no one ask where Betsy Devos is? Common core is still in the schools. How about separate classes for those that don’t speak English adequately? (Until they go back, of course.)

• kinthenorthwest says:

Guess what they are doing that, but then overloading the other classes.
            There are many schools that do that and the ESL only classes have more assistance & fewer students. ,

• joninmd22 says:

Mission accomplished of turning out functional illiterates for the education establishment.

They’re much easier to be herded like sheep.

• mimbler says:

Amazing article. 0 percent could pass English, and 9 percent could pass math requirements.

The school administration should be in prison.

• nimrodman says:

Not likely to improve until actual education is given a priority rather than being a dumping ground for incompetent adults, particularly affirmative-action incompetent adults:

Walter Williams, Catholics, the Projects, and Schooling for Blacks: Something is Wrong Somewhere – Fred on Everything

“… results of a competency test given to applicants for teaching positions in Pinellas County, Florida (which includes St. Petersburg and Clearwater), cited in Time, June 16, 1980.

“To pass this grueling examination, an applicant had to be able to read at the tenth-grade level and do arithmetic at the eighth-grade level.

“Though they all held B.A.’s, 25 percent of the whites and 79 percent of the blacks failed. Similar statistics exist for other places.”

11. StuckInBlue says:

Thanks Jeff Flake! Because of you, I just sent a donation to Roy Moore’s campaign.

12. Regina says:

SO JEALOUS!!

• Deborah @UnTamedInSD says:

I hope i get to go to a trump rally one day.. so jealous of coastal states!

• Deb says:

He doesn’t just get to the coasts. He’s all over, I’m sure he’ll get to your neck of the woods eventually!

• Deborah @UnTamedInSD says:

all those “swing states” are coastal to where i live LOL!

I hope he comes to denver, that is a 5 hr drive from me, or sioux falls Sd is a 6 hr drive…. but he has not come to the black hills even after all my begging and a invite by our governor and sen. thune.

I want to see him in front of mount rushmore so badly!

• tazz2293 says:

Now that would be a highlight to remember.

Such an outstanding idea!

• Deb says:

Ooh, that mental image gave me chills.

I know what you mean about being landlocked. I grew up in North Dakota. When I was a kid and we would travel, people would ask where we were from. I’d say North Dakota, and they’d say “Is that in Canada?” I’d just say “It’s north of South Dakota.” LOL

PDJT was the first President to visit ND in my lifetime, probably the only sitting President to do so (don’t quote me on that). It meant so much to watch his speech in my home state, even though I don’t live there anymore. The oil boom has completely changed things there.

I live in WI now, so I was lucky enough to attend a rally during the election.

I hope he comes your way!

13. Regina says:

at large :/

14. keebler AC says:

I liked this video so much on page one of this thread by DitchMitch, I wanted to share it for those who may have missed it. It restores my faith in LDS due to Romney’s interference with President Trump’s administration, in doctors and if you haven’t seen the vid, there’s a nice treat for Trumpians! Go Trumpian Party (hee, hee)!

Oh, and did I hear today Orrin Hatch mentioned Trump as “My President”? Lol. (I made that up)

15. phoenixRising says:

Second Lady Karen Pence Unveils Christmas Decorations at Vice President’s Residence

16. zephyrbreeze says:

Breaking

17. Regina says:

credit when (rarely) due to Drudge – glad he’s putting this out there

18. Steve in Lewes says:

Well now, Patagonia the outfitters chain is suing PDJT over his Monuments Rollback…
    ‘The President Stole Your Land.’ not sure why they have standing, but they will try anyway!

• Regina says:

Zinke took them down a notch –
      Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke on Tuesday accused outdoor retailer Patagonia of lying when it said that President Donald Trump “stole your land” by shrinking two national monuments in Utah by some 2 million acres.

An angry Zinke called the claim — made in large type on the company’s home page — “nefarious, false and a lie.”

Zinke told reporters the land targeted by Trump remains protected because it is still under federal control.

“I understand fundraising for these special interest groups,” Zinke said. “I think it’s shameful and appalling that they would blatantly lie in order to gain money in their coffers.”

• Patagonia is part of the resistance. I emailed them and said I would boycott their company because I am a hiker and I voted for Trump and I do not support this resistance and they emailed me back and said well, I could do whatever I wanted who cares.

Please everyone, do not support Patagonia…now REI, who has a store near here. They will hear from me on this and I will boycott their store, too…and I will tell everyone I know to boycott their store.

19. NJF says:

Yikes!

20. wyntre says:

21. I know, I know….it’s BB – but it’s John Nolte and he is just so deliciously witty and wicked!

“So take a good look at your mainstream media, folks… And what you will see is nothing less than an institution little different from the mafia, one populated only by liars, propagandists, homophobic smear-merchants, activists, perverts, abusers, and their enablers.

Evil. Pure evil”

22. H&HC 2nd-16th says:

Our country and President needs all of us NOW.
    I was drafted in ’69 but I’m willing to enlist this time. They still use M-14s?

23. Regina says:

here we go – Franken’s one foot out the door as they keep eating their own

The stunning fall of Democratic Rep. John Conyers — who resigned Tuesday amid a growing sexual-harassment scandal — has left confusion, anger, resentment and bewilderment inside the ranks of the Congressional Black Caucus, a group that Conyers helped found nearly four decades ago.

Many CBC members see a double standard at play. They won’t say the treatment of Conyers was racist necessarily — and all express strong support for his alleged victims — but they think white politicians accused of similar misconduct like Blake Farenthold, Al Franken, Roy Moore and Donald Trump get a “benefit of the doubt” that black politicians don’t enjoy.

24. treehouseron says:

Things it is not illegal to do:

1. Meet an Russian
    2. Talk to a Russian
    3. Ask a Russian a question
    4. Date a Russian
    5. Be friends with a Russian
    6. Marry a Russian
    7. Laugh with Russians about how stupid Democrats are

25. Deborah @UnTamedInSD says:

and Obstruction is going no where…… so…..we’re back to Russia Russia Russia
    Ok…. Let’s play Russia! ⬇️😂⬇️😂⬇️

26. sunnydaze says:

Swedish Press doubling down on stupid. The Swedes are getting a lot of flack over the revelation that cops in a small-ish Swedish town have formed “jogging and walking groups” to accompany townspeople who are now afraid to go out after dark. Remember, it gets dark in Sweden before 3PM in the winter.

So now they’re blaming Farage, along with others, for “willing Sweden to fail”.

Go Sweden! Rah rah!!

27. kinthenorthwest says:

This is the second school shooting in Washington state since the September. If it is gang related, Hispanic gangs far outnumber any other gangs in Washington.
    2 students shot outside Graham-Kapowsin High School

28. citizen817 says:

29. Deborah @UnTamedInSD says:

The next fake news blow up is already in the works

30. Pam says:

31. Pam says:

32. georgiafl says:

This administration keeps its promises, cares and follows up on people in need:

33. Pam says:

• sunnydaze says:

Do it now, Al, before all your potential RINO “Yea” votes are voted out of office.

Not much time left.

• chicagodeplorable says:

Let’s see if he adds the newest ammo. Allred’s client Zervos is suing PDT for defamation from a 2007 sexual harassment claim. It’s on BB.

• keebler AC says:

Why does Bannon-Breitbart rehash this tabloid stuff? Oh right…..cheap clickbait. The best is to not give Zervos any publicity …..but that would defeat Bannon’s purpose. The Roy Moore allegations is enough, we have to feed it further and lump President Trump into the dirty laundering. I’m sick of BB and its subterfuge. I’ve noticed ever since Bannon was kicked off the Trump team, people are avidly linking BB garbage here. BB is depressing – not MAGA at all. Toxic mind rot is its effect.

• chicagodeplorable says:

I said BB, but it was actually TGP. After reading the whole article, Zervos DID subpoena PDT. The subpoena dates back to March, but the court record was not available (or found) until last month. Buzzfeed is also involved in this story, so I’m taking an extra tsp. of salt.

• Impeachment articles he introduced in October state that Trump “brought disrepute on the presidency” and “undermined the integrity of his office” but did not make criminal accusations.

Seems you can say anything you want as long as you do not have to prove it.
      Funny it seems the only people in the world that believe any of that are the Democrats, the North Koreans, Iran, the UK and German leaders. France is to wishie washie to commit to anything. So they were not included.

Maybe dems were never taught by their parents to be careful of the people they align themselves with.

34. zephyrbreeze says:

Hey, look who got 4 years in prison for shooting a gun – in a pizzeria, and hurting no one.
    Actor Edgar Madison Welch

Yes he is an actual actor who has appeared and collaborated on several films, as stated in this article.

Sentenced to 4 years i n June 2017 after shooting a shot into the ceiling of Comet Ping Pong.

• zephyrbreeze says:

A LITTLE GUN HISTORY
      In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control.. From 1929 to 1953,
      about 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
      In 1911, Turkey established gun control. From 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and
      exterminated.
      Germany established gun control in 1938 and from 1939 to 1945, a total of 13 million Jews and others who were unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.
      China established gun control in 1935. From 1948 to 1952, 20 million
      political dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and
      exterminated.
      Guatemala established gun control in 1964. From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
      Uganda established gun control in 1970. From 1971 to 1979, 300,000
      Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and
      exterminated.
      Cambodia established gun control in 1956. From 1975 to 1977, one million educated people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
      Defenseless people rounded up and exterminated in the 20th Century
      because of gun control: 56 million. Take note my fellow Americans, before it’s too late! With guns, we are ‘citizens.’ Without them, we are ‘subjects’.
      During WWII the Japanese decided not to invade America because they knew most Americans were ARMED!
      SWITZERLAND ISSUES EVERY HOUSEHOLD A GUN! SWITZERLAND’S GOVERNMENT TRAINS EVERY ADULT THEY ISSUE A RIFLE. SWITZERLAND HAS THE LOWEST GUN RELATED CRIME RATE OF ANY CIVILIZED COUNTRY IN THE WORLD!!!
      FIREARMS REFRESHER COURSE
      1. “Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not.” ~Thomas Jefferson
      2. Those who trade liberty for security have neither. ~John Adams
      3. Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.
      4. An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.
      5. Only a government that is afraid of its citizens tries to control them.
      6. Gun control is not about guns; it’s about control.
      7. You only have the rights you are willing to fight for.
      8. Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.
      9. You don’t shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.
      10. Assault is a behavior, not a device.
      11. 64,999,987 firearms owners killed no one yesterday.
      12. The United States Constitution (c) 1791. All Rights Reserved.
      13. The Second Amendment is in place in case politicians ignore the others.
      14. What part of ‘shall not be infringed’ do you NOT understand?
      15. Guns have only two enemies; rust and politicians.
      16. When you remove the right to bear arms, you create slaves.
      17. The American Revolution would never have happened with gun control.

35. Marygrace Powers says:

EX-CIA AGENT: H.R. McMaster Authorized NSA to Spy on Donald Trump Jr. — Sent Intel to Facility Owned By George Soros

December 5, 2017 by Joshua Caplan

“Former CIA paramilitary officer and member of the Trump transition team, John R. Maguire, reportedly revealed during a fund raising meeting for an intelligence gathering operation in Afghanistan, that National Security Advisor H.R. McMaster “authorized surveillance of Steven Bannon and Trump family members, including Donald Trump Jr. and Eric Trump.” (WTH)

• FofBW says:

“Reportedly Revealed”.

Give the reputation of the MSM the past couple of days I might call this more “Fake News”

• iswhatitis says:

TGP has turned into click-bait. That story is a great example.

It’s an The Intercept report – unsubstantiated (of course).

Then, in the article, TGP uses its own “clout” to support the article by stating:

“As reported by The Gateway Pundit‘s Jon Hall… ” (links to another TGP article)

Well – THAT linked-to article is, guess what, ANOTHER unsubstantiated The Intercept story.

So it goes with TGP… unsubstantiated regurgitated fake news TGP itself “props up” by pointing to their own other “reporting” on other fake news. Fake news on top of fake news on top of ..

= CLICK BAIT

I used to enjoy going there – but it’s all crap now, to me.

Folks that post articles here, from there, are just pushing fake B.S. (knowingly or not).

• Deborah @UnTamedInSD says:

“Former CIA paramilitary officer and member of the Trump transition team, John R. Maguire,” ….. another clinton loyalist plant?

boy they sure do want to take Mcmaster out bad…

• Marygrace Powers says:

A sincere question to all of the above;
        FofBW, keeblerAC, Deborah, & Regina.

What are the top ten news sources,
        aside from CTH, that you trust as source
        that are not fake news?

• Deborah @UnTamedInSD says:

I trust zero…. I take in information in from all over and use common sense & critical thinking to take it apart and decide whats credible, what’s pure propaganda and what is the agenda behind it. – I tend to pay zero attention to what is obviously a talking point being tossed from left to right at every outlet. I see that sort of thing as a “bone” to chase so I look the other way to see what am i being distracted from instead,

These days the news tends to be the opposite of truth so i look there first.

I form an opinion of my own, then I mull it over and compare it to others like CTH and I often find that Sundance has thought of or paid attention to different things than me and has a different take based on that additional detail that i then take into my own considerations. which is why i love coming here.. no where else can you find so many details and connections that are based on critical thinking rather than based on an agenda to deceive.

36. Pam says:

• AmericaFirst says:

Why do so many accede to the Leftists decision to refer to illegal aliens as illegal “immigrants”? I keep seeing that from sources who should know better.

Framing the narrative. Criminal alien = illegal alien = foreign national illegally present = illegal invader. NOT an immigrant. My great-grandfather was an immigrant, he went through Ellis Island with his family where they were checked for diseases, it was verified that he had a skill, and there was a sponsor for the family. My sister-in-law is an immigrant, she applied, waited in line, took her test, went through the Dept. of Naturalization, took an oath, and paid her fees. It is an insult to immigrants that the same label is given to criminal entrants.

37. sunnydaze says:

Oh the irony…. Snowflakes suffer damaged self esteem by being called “Snowflakes”. And on top of that, the author thinks the term applies only to young people.

38. Patriot1783 says:

Just caught Lou repeat….the tentative tax bill now has had DACA inserted? 😡

• Deb says:

My anger is cold, but it’s getting warmer.

• keebler AC says:

Flake went public to brag how he would only sign the tax bill if Senate was willing to discuss DACA at some future date, and Breitbart ran with it thoroughly altho many liberal outlets are touting Flake’s success too. What likely happened is that PDT agreed in concept that when considering legal immigration he would consider those applicants who were here out of “no fault” of their own first provided they meet unmet corporate hire needs. Legal hispanic immigration has an allotment anyways and Trump is fair.

• Oldschool says:

Check a bit further. What was reported, I believe on FOX was about Daca residents being able to use tax credits, in some way. Sorry, I do not have details or more information, I was being peeled off the ceiling after I hit it when I heard the provision. I believe this is totally separate from the Flake, “we’ll talk later”.

• Oldschool says:

You sound surprised.

39. zephyrbreeze says:

What about HSBC bank that Comey was part of, that allegedly laundered money for the Clinton Foundation?

HSBC money-laundering for terrorists and drug gangs through HSBC, was convicted for all of that but none of the bosses went to prison (thanks to our Wall Street bosses).

HSBC belongs to Chinese Mafia. (HSBC stands for Hong Kong Shanghai Bank of China). Elaine Chao’s father is part of that criminal gang.

40. Pam says:

41. Pam says:

42. yucki says:

Finnish EU skeptic party leader Laura Huhtasaari, campaign advert

• sunnydaze says:

That’s a pretty good campaign ad. It’s gonna be difficult for the Lefties to attack her over this one….even tho she mentions the ONE thing the Globalists really do not want and that is to “Keep Finland Finland – people who come here have to respect our culture”.

She’s asking for assimilation, and the Europols don’t want that. They want division in their societies.

Good Luck to her. I hope she does well.

43. Convert says:

Very alarmed by the polling on the tax plan. The Dem/media is winning with the lies. Republicans better make it retroactive so people can learn the truth before the 2018 vote, I’m telling you. And Roma better invest some of the millions Trump has raised to do a good public relations campaign showing people the truth! It’s so infuriating that they are able to lie and manipulate the public like this and the Repubs are so dumb and outfoxed every time. Grrr

• FofBW says:

And you know this…how?

• Convert says:

It was a Quinnipac poll (I know, I know) released today, and it matters because it showed very low opinion of taxplan across the board– party, gender, race varied, of course, but overwhelmingly negative. People believe the Left: that’s it’s going to raise their taxes. Unreal.

• FofBW says:

They left is lost. So are the Polls.
          PT will go after the Independents and the Repubs. He will win!

• Avi says:

trump should be giving prime time adresses

• Oldschool says:

Yep. His communications team are certainly not serving him well. Not in the least creative or innovative. Odd ,considering Trump’s experience in tv and public life and his communication skills.

• Oldschool says:

Here at the treehouse, we really underestimate the power of media propaganda and the numbers who buy it. It is where the majority get their information. They do not spend time verifying info. That is a fact and we need to be aware of that. Plus, this tax bill(yet to be determined) is confusing. I bet half the people here don’t know how much they are getting back. I know I don’t.

The most simple and effective way to give people immediate relief, as well as gain their support and trust, would have been to cut payroll taxes. So very simple and straightforward. See that in your check immediately. One bill, 2 or 3 pages to cut taxes and then work another bill to address small business and corporate reductions. These big bills have just become vehicles to hide all the pork projects and con the people. Business as usual in the swamp.

• iswhatitis says:

Convert says: “Very alarmed by the polling on the tax plan. The Dem/media is winning with the lies.”

You believe polls?

After all we’ve learned about how fake and wrong polling has been over the past couple of years?

You think they are winning with their lies? Probably among their echo-chamber constituency they are (but that is no surprise – is as it always is).

You really don’t need to be very alarmed by this. JMO ofc.

• Deborah @UnTamedInSD says:

what planet do you reside on?

• Medicine Man says:

I will admit the folks I have talked to on FB don’t run the numbers but buy the dem talking points. I have been linking folks to a great calculator which many has seen “the light”. It’s gonna change when folks starting seeing more $$ in January in their take home.
      Also, they had 33 D and 21 R with the rest Indy’s. Sorry. It’s not D+12 out there. I’m sure they also oversampled Blue states to boot.

44. Blacksmith8 says:

Sometimes it’s really cool to just page down at CTH and scan the headlines. It’s like watching waves crash on the shore.
    Very soothing