According to media reports President Trump and Senate Candidate Roy Moore spoke over the phone earlier this morning, with Trump expressing “enthusiastic support for Judge Moore’s candidacy” according to a statement released by the Moore campaign after the call.

(Tweet Link)

“I am honored to receive the support and endorsement of President Donald Trump,” Moore said in a statement. “President Trump knows that the future of his conservative agenda in Congress hinges on this election. I look forward to fighting alongside the president to strengthen our military, secure our border, protect our gun rights, defend the sanctity of life and confirm conservative judges to courts around this nation.”

War is ugly. Political war against the swamp, while accepting their one-sided rules of engagement, is exponential hell. In order to gain victory, you have to be prepared to advance into the fire at all costs.

The Democrats and UniParty Republicans will cede no ground. There is only one majority political ideology within Washington DC, and it is based on financial interest. Their rules of engagement are entirely self-serving. They will fight against any entity, for any reason, on any issue, even reversing their own individual policy positions, if they view that entity as an existential risk to their power structure and decades-long financial constructs.

For those who live within the institutions, nothing is out-of-bounds; therefore, in order to defeat the systemic and institutional rot, we must fight as an insurgent opposition.

“Go get ’em Roy”

Indeed.

This entry was posted in Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Cold Anger, Election 2017, media bias, President Trump, Press Secretary - Trump, propaganda, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

282 Responses to President Trump Firms Up Support for Alabama Senate Candidate Roy Moore – “Go get ’em Roy”…

1. Malatrope says:

“Go get ’em, Roy”

I luv me my president…

• fleporeblog says:

This election on December 12th is literally for all the marbles! The shockwaves that will be sent out throughout DC will be incredible. Mitch McConnell and Karl Rove funded Luther Strange to the tune of $30 million dollars 💵. All it got Strange was a victory in the first primary (came in second) and an ass whipping in the runoff. They then proceeded to throw the kitchen sink at Roy Moore. Accusing him of being a pedophile. There was no way in the world he would remain standing after that.

They had the narrative set but decided to get greedy by bringing out the 5th victim and her famous yearbook. Little did they realize that the 5th victim would bring down their house of cards. Roy Moore went on the attack destroying the credibility of the 5th victim which also destroyed the credibility of the other 4 victims. Our President played it cool. All he and Sarah were saying is that they didn’t want a liberal who was against the 2A, was for immigration, late term abortions, soft on crime and wanting to raise taxes to win.

In the meantime, more and more people were realizing the hit job that was done on Roy Moore. Fake polls with fake data was being laughed at. The people of Alabama were being laughed at. People that were going to sit it out said the hell with them, I am going to vote for Roy Moore.

Our President announced a rally for Friday in Pensacola, FL. Just a half hour from Alabama. Today he decided to go all in an endorse Roy Moore because he is a fighter just like our President. WAPO decided to stroll out another victim that was 17 at the time this evening. At this point they have hit the point of diminishing returns.

Roy Moore will win by double digits! 15 to 18 point margin! We will be celebrating at CTH next Tuesday! Can’t wait!

• Mia C says:

That’s how you know it’s untrue. These staggered “revelations” that started 3 weeks before election. Total baloney.

• Risin'Tide says:

They can march out as many as they want every day until the election and after. It’s a complete farce. I’m from the same town and I know it is.

• olderwiser21 says:

Thanks, Tide – good to know…..

• suejeanne1 says:

The ACLU and the Southern Poverty Law Center basically vetted Judge Roy Moore during the Ten Commandments fight – those gals were not dug up then.

You know it is an absolute smear job to destroy the man when the Senate Majority Leader doesn’t move his butt regarding Senator Al Franken. No credibility whatsoever on the part of anyone accusing Judge Roy Moore and saying “I believe the women” . . . such an insult to the intelligence of people to think they will accept YOUR words, Mr. McConnell, when you don’t even do anything about Al Franken. What a putz you are.

Thank you, Judge Roy Moore, for standing and fighting – prayers, prayers, prayers from all over.

I understand George Soros is sending people down to get the votes of felons for Doug Jones. What business does George Soros have doing this? He uses a cudgel like a Super PAC or Planned Parenthood to beat up the electorate if the electorate does not seem willing to comply with THEIR agenda.

I hope and pray that the people of Alabama are so full of fury and fight and belief in dear God for THEIR right to vote as they see fit and show the whole country what it is all about.

• Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

Good point about Moore being thoroughly vetted by the evilLeft long ago. And regarding DarthSoros … his business these days IS opposing & attacking Republicans… and anyone slightly to the right of Mao.

• Jeff C-C says:

I also think of him as the hand-picked successor of Senator Jeff Sessions. Whatever you think of his abilities as Attorney General, he is a man of unimpeachable morals and integrity. There is no way he would select a creep to replace him.

And Trump, whether it was out of loyalty to Sessions or whatever the reason, supported Moore over Strange. We Treehousers know that it is very unlikely that Moore would have the President’s support unless it would work in all 13 dimensions. : )

• Risin'Tide says:

Thanks for all the like, everyone. I’ve been fuming for weeks as I know a bunch of people fall for this and sharing lots of empty blather about it. I’m appalled and disgusted at the rush to judgment, the lack of understanding of basic Constitutional rights and much more. I’ve know some of these people’s political stances but they’ve truly dropped masks on this one as true leftists in their mentality. On the other side of things, I’m very proud of the number of people who have stood up for JRM locally and throughout the state.

I may despise the likes of Franken, but for his obvious lack of taste in humor and being a cad, he’s got rights that should be respected.

But I know the true pulse of the state and I’m keeping hold of my restraint in favor of cold anger as I go to the polls very soon.

• Moore has Allred, Franken and Conyers to thank for the turnaround….and, of course, our wonderful POTUS.

• margarite1 says:

I don’t know what to think about Moore but I do know what I think about most of the women who after 40 years have come out against him. They are bribed either by money or need for attention.

At this point I can see why POTUS supported Strange but we’ve got to live with what we’e got. Moore is better than Jones

• Sylvia Avery says:

I hope this is true, Fle. I read today where the ACLU is busily registering felons to vote in Alabama, that some organization (NAACP??) was working to register blacks in border states to vote in Alabama where they will be bussed.

To be honest, I didn’t read either article so I don’t know how accurate either of these claims are but I do know the Dims have decades of dirty tricks up their sleeves when it comes to elections.

Pray unceasing. We need Roy Moore.

• olderwiser21 says:

Sylvia – I read this as well – some group headed by Al Sharpton’s ex-con half brother called TOPS is spearheading the campaign to register convicted felons. He claims they have successfully registered over 10,000 thus far. Man, that’s a lot of felons in Alabama if what he says is correct!! Either way, Alabamans that want Moore elected better show up at the polls……

• TheLastDemocrat says:

The easiest would be to recruit big groups in Atlanta, cross the border, vote, and get back to Atlanta. That would have turn-out in places like Talledega be astronomically above population.

So, bussed-in groups would have to go to Birmingham, mostly, and in places like Ensley (“Tuxedo Junction”), and would have to be spread out a bit to be less obvious. There are no other major metropolitan areas that could handle the bussed-in voters that would be needed.

And no other place across the border of Alabama to easily load up the bus-fulls that would be needed. And no likely routes other than I-20…

• ray76 says:

Democrats WILL cheat. Guaranteed. They’ll generate some situation and get a judge to allow certain precincts to stay open hours longer. They’ll “lose” ballots in certain precincts and “find” them in others – in the Supervisor’s office. They will “accidentally” run absentee ballots twice, after the election officials fill them out. All these things routinely happen, I’m not kidding.

Moore supporters must turn out massively.

• Sylvia Avery says:

Yes! Although, you can lead a felon to water but you can’t make him roll out and go vote. Unless of course you plan to bus him, pay him, feed him lunch, and buy him cigs…..

• H. Jorgan says:

Anyone can be ‘resistered’ In Alabama, like in Arkansas, even already dead. That does not mean that the County Sherrif will allow you ‘go vote’ or give you an absentee ballot while awaiting trial. Try to counter that results only in being more ‘deceased’!!

• olderwiser21 says:

Just found the article on Breitbart. “Soros Army in Alabama to Register Convicted Felons” – I believe it was in yesterday’s web site.

• Deborah @UnTamedInSD says:

They pretty much cooked the golden goose on Roy Moore..

No future candidate need fear the ” sexual misconduct” allegation trick ever again..

• Founding Fathers Fan says:

Voter turnout will be the deciding factor. Alabama voter turnout in the August primary averaged a paltry 17.62% with 28 of the 67 counties at less than that (Russell County only had 8.92%).

• jello333 says:

Great comment. (Just put quotes around every instance of “victim”, and it’ll be even better. 😉 )

• shirley49 says:

One of the news stations said that Soros had one of his organizations out there registering as many felons as he could. Hope they keep a check on voter fraud.

• joninmd22 says:

A minor point, Felice. Women who make false allegations of rape are not victims. Most of the girls were of legal age when courted by Moore when he was 32 so they couldn’t be victims of anything. The 2 who’ve alleged he raped them have been wholly discredited.

Thall shalt not bear false witness.

• kokopuf says:

I think you are right, Fle. I see no signs of Moore voters deserting him. In fact, Moore may have picked up some Dem voters who are disgusted by the made up charges. Last night, local CBS station WHNT in Huntsville did a report on a woman who said she was friends with Moore when she was 17 and he took her out for dinner on one occasion. No sex, no harassment. WHNT presented it as a hit job on Moore, but the lady’s only allegation that I could derive was that she was upset that Moore did not remember her. Big deal!

• sejmon says:

Go judge Moore Go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. GLAD the President has SEEN THROUGH THE MSM AND COMMUNIST AND RINO BS.
    HERE COMES THE JUDGE.

3. Ziiggii says:

I’m just wondering if POTUS set this up by supporting Strange at the get go?

Maybe Bannon is really part of the greater plan after all and not just trying to capitalize on the Trump train?!?

4. freddy says:

I’m not ready to forgive Judge jenine and Hannity for convicting this man on their show many nights not just one. They never reported the forgery yearbook or any other stuff. That is an important seat and clearly it was a political hit probably by McConnels friends…………..That was a major lapse in judgement or doing what their masters told them to…….

5. Pam says:

The RNC had no choice but to fall in line with President Trump. As Diamond & Silk said tonight, he’s innocent until proven guilty and so far there is no proof whatsoever. The UNIparty is running scared right now.

6. leebelieu says:

If all the powers of Hell (MSM, Uniparty, our anointed betters etc) are against someone, it usually means that someone is doing something right. It reaffirmed my support of Trump and gives me hope my fellow Southern deplorables in Alabama will stand their ground and deliver for MAGA.

7. nicco says:

roy moore will make people forget other past senators.God bless him and POTUS

8. FofBW says:

Advance into the fire on full Auto..

9. GetReal says:

And Alabama voters even have McConnell’s permission to choose their own senator now. How very gracious of him. #DitchMitch

• EbonyRapror says:

Yeah, Turtle’s comment bothered me too. Does he really think he’s granting permission to the people of Alabama to vote for Moore? What an ass he is.

• Deborah @UnTamedInSD says:

McConnell had no choice… Roy Moore is going to win by double digets
      and they know it. They also know that once elected they really couldn’t do anything
      about it unless they wanted to die a quick Whig party death in the process.

10. After all the Special Counsel BS, ponder this scenario:

• The wheels of justice turn VERY slowly.
    • Ripping the disguises from the Deep State will take at least 3-6 months.
    • Prosecuting the first wave will take another 3-6 months … at least.
    • It’s now November 2018 and the nation’s majority is royally PISSED that NO ONE has PAID.
    • We’re PISSED that we have ZERO POWER over the PERPS.

Suddenly, it’s Mid-Term Election Day and Patriots have that Power Epiphany…

• The question isn’t over a seat or two AT RISK.
    • It’s about whether incumbents can RETAIN a seat or two.

11. TreeperInTraining says:

Obviously, you are all forgetting about the very convincing signature on that dusty yearbook AND the statements from that really hot ex cop who was assigned to “MooreWatch”.

This endorsement by Trump is a very interesting development.

I feel like something has changed. I feel like the reserve or caution that we may have been seeing are finished. I feel like the proverbial gloves are off.

Yeehaw…..

12. Paul Revere says:

Here is just a small taste of what comes next November elections. It is going to be a rockin rollin band wagon train of BIGLY WINNING!!

13. tuskyou says:

2 days ago at a New York fundraiser Rhona McDaniel made remarks about record fundraising. Will some of that $$ be used to help Moore now that the Pres has endorsed? Serious question here–I don’t know if RNC has given any $$ to Moore.

14. treehouseron says:

I honestly don’t like Roy Moore, but I support him 100% since the President is onboard. The alternative would be disastrous. Hopefully he’ll do a good job and support our dear President.

15. Kristin says:

ALabamians, you heard that! Now you go vote for Roy. Our President needs a fighter.

16. Archie says:

Siding with the devil (Moore) for political expediency is not MAGA, that is fear. I feel that too many people are willing to settle for this guy and have no confidence in Trump to find a way to get things done. Moore is the status quo candidate the fits right into the past 35 years of republican failure.

• auscitizenmom says:

I don’t believe Moore is guilty. Two of the women are definitely not believable and the others just say he dated them.

• wondering999 says:

See that’s the thing for me too. So he dated teenage girls? I just met up yesterday with a friend who married a man in his late 30s, when she was a teen. Her late husband passed away too soon, but not without taking very good care of her (and she’s a fine person BTW).
        Remember the historians WIll and Ariel Durant? Durant married Ariel when she was a young teen. He had been her teacher. It’s shocking now but nobody thought overmuch about it at the time. Certainly Will Durant isn’t referred to as a “pedophile”. That means something very different in my mind (like the people who used to go to Thailand to abuse child prostitutes).
        Elvis Presley met his wife Priscilla when she was 14 years old. Nobody refers to Presley as a “pedophile” either (and I don’t think of him that way).
        I’m dead set against child abuse and child trafficking. But these things are different.

• TreeClimber says:

My husband is eleven years older than I am, when he was graduating high school in ’03 I was still falling out of trees and learning to rollerskate… I’m 22, now, and we have no problem, age-wise!

• auscitizenmom says:

My grandfather married my grandmother when she was 15. He was 25. Of course, that was a loooonnngggg time ago. I was 38 when I married my husand. He was 23.

• Carolina Kat says:

My parents were married 44 years, had four children and nine grandchildren. My mother was 17 when they married – Daddy was 25. That was pretty much standard.

• neal s says:

PDJT is supporting Moore. Do you think you are smarter or know more about what is going on than PDJT? For you to call Moore ‘the devil’ says much more about you than it does Moore.

• treehouseron says:

At this point though Archie, it doesn’t matter. We’re at a point where even if he’s an unconvicted child molester he’s better than the alternate candidate.

I’m serious.

• Archie, come up with facts or go back to grade school for Democrats.

• decisiontime16 says:

There are only two candidates. Jones and Moore. What’s so hard about that? Pick one. I say no thanks on Jones.

• EbonyRapror says:

Maybe I’ve missed Moore being a devil – are you referring to something other than the unproven sexual assault accusations? He’s an outspoken Christian conservative and, to me, that’s the opposite of being a devil. Please provide details for your “devil” comment.

• suejeanne1 says:

If George Soros is sending people there to defeat Moore then it seems to me that Moore is the good guy that is fighting for all that is good – because (to me) it seems that George Soros is always on the side of Planned Parenthood, for example, trying to force the people of Ireland to accept Planned Parenthood – now, why does he want to do that? George Soros is no damn good, if anyone is a devil he is and I would like to see him not win this one.

• Deborah @UnTamedInSD says:

LOL…. I hear Mitch calling his bots home

• Sylvia Avery says:

Siding with Moore because PDJT asks is MAGA. Letting Doug whats his name be elected is most definitely NOT MAGA. Just my opinion.

17. auscitizenmom says:

😀 Go get ’em, Roy. 😀

18. H. Jorgan says:

“I look forward to fighting alongside the president to strengthen our military, secure our border, protect our gun rights, defend the sanctity of life and confirm conservative judges to courts around this nation.”
    I agree with all but still question the meaning of “sanctity of life”, a political football!!
    1) To terminate with extreme prejudice (assassination), Rarely needed!
    2) Legal execution. Can be avoided, but at high societal cost, (imprisonment).
    3) Induced abortion. Best decided between young pregnant and Doctor; No politics!
    4) Spontaneous abortion. Happens every month! God’s way!

• MAGAbear says:

Ummm, ooookay.

• EbonyRapror says:

So you obviously have bought into the pro-choice position that abortion is simply a “woman’s right to choose”. Please don’t be dismissive that others, like me, are pro-life and believe abortion is the killing of the innocent and should be stopped. The politics were introduced into this topic by pro-choice advocates, like you. Prior to the Left politicizing all aspects of godless licentiousness, like abortion, it was illegal and rare. If SCOTUS hadn’t invented a constitutional right to kill unborn babies – most of the 50+ millions babies aborted in the US since 1973 would be enjoying the rights of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

• sunnydaze says:

Your last sentence, Ebony, is (I think) the reason that there are so many young people who support Life now.

>>>They know that they are missing siblings, cousins, friends, etc. because of the abortion fad. Heck, it’s been going on so long now that they’re missing aunts and uncles.

And sorry, Pro-Choice people, I really think abortion became a fad at some point. In the 70’s, women knew it was taking a life and considered it as such before deciding. Now, not so much.

Now it’s “just a bunch of cells”.

• H. Jorgan says:

“Please don’t be dismissive that others, like me, are pro-life and believe abortion is the killing of the innocent and should be stopped.”

I am not dismissive of opinion of others. Just what do you claim to be ‘killing’? Those critters laying eggs abandon offsprouts to be collected by earthlings such as you; to be “EATEN AS OMELET”!…. OTOH mammal live birth, is but that of an (idiot), “sentience incapable of providing for self”. Such to become viable ‘life’ require huge resource from ‘momma’. It is only you self proclaimed Elite that should be stopped from F**king your other Elite. Do I have “COLD ANGER” yet?

• TreeClimber says:

Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations. Induced abortion is murder, straight-up. No politics about it.

• Carolina Kat says:

As a scientist, I believe that science will prove this generation to be a generation of Herods. Premie babies are saved younger and younger, ultrasounds bear out their humanity. When Roe v. Wade happened there was no ultrasound.

The newer generations are less pro-abortion. This trend will continue, and the baby murderers will be exposed by history itself like the slave-holders of yesterday.

• Deborah @UnTamedInSD says:

new here eh?

19. georgiafl says:

Democrats and their media are dirty dealing. Not only are they attacking Roy Moore with false accusations….Twitter is doing this to the President:

• treehouseron says:

Yeah, that’s a pretty good one they pulled. They really got him with that one.

Meanwhile, on his end… he’s the leader of the free world, worth 10 Billion dollars, has a beautiful ever growing family, and is married to a woman so Beautiful inside and out that we’re all wondering if she’s the most attractive woman ever, or just the most attractive first lady ever.

20. Pingback: Roy Moore Will Win By Double Digits! It Won’t Even Be Close! – fleporeblog

21. starfcker says:

Well played, Sir.

22. MAGAbear says:

What this tells me at least is that Trump and the RNC have done their own investigation into these allegations against Moore and have concluded that they have no validity. Gloria Allred was the best thing that could have happened to the Moore campaign.

That this is causing ‘splody heads on the left is even better. Maybe they should focus more on the real pervs in their own morally bankrupt party……..and there’s lots of them!

23. Oh look, another phony woman, and apparently she’s coordinating with the other phony.

24. MAGADJT says:

We can’t continue to play by different rules than the left. They circle the wagons and wait out scandals and political storms affecting their people. We stampede over one another to see who can get to the microphone first to throw ours under the bus. It’s pathetic and it’s why we have battered conservative syndrome. I don’t know what Moore did or didn’t do, but I can tell you that this was an obvious politically motivated hit against him, and I don’t trust any talking point that Allred shows up to propagate. The exposure of this scandal was just too timely and convenient for it to be 100% believable, for me anyway.

• treehouseron says:

I agree 100%, and agree that the gloves should be off. To hell with fighting fair. I never fight fair and the republicans shouldn’t either.

• sejmon says:

Go judge MOORE Go !!!!!

• TreeClimber says:

There’s a German fanfiction author I read, one of the most excellent writers I’ve ever come across (and I’m quite choosy.) To borrow a quote from her… “The second, more straight-out stated lesson was: forget fair-play. If the whole affair was one-sided to begin with, whatever you did could [only] make things fairer.

• H. Jorgan says:

treehouseron December 4, 2017
        The gloves were off on Nov 8 2016!I The errlor was expecting some honor from the SOROS Banksters.
        ” I never fight fair and the republicans shouldn’t either.”
        There are no longer any Repugnicans nor Demoncrats! We are the opposing MAGA with winning, whatever it takes! Think. Um fine barbecuded Bankster sammach! Would you like fries with that?

25. alliwantissometruth says:

This is off track here, but something the President tweeted is going to be the reason more & more voters, even the stupid people, ie, democrat voters, will be getting on the Trump Train in the very near future…

“Look at your 401 k’s since the election”

The insane hatred, the totally irrational & idiotic reasoning & yes, even some of the brain deadening brainwashing will ease up when people begin to see financial / economic advancements in their personal lives

Nothing changes minds faster than a rising bank account. “Social justice” is discarded when you’re able to move out of a one bedroom apartment & buy a house. The insane bleating’s of your peers mean nothing when you hear the words “you’re getting a bonus this year”

So yeah, get Moore in there, & let’s get this show on the road

MAGA baby. It’s going to be the next cool, hip thing

• TreeClimber says:

The most adamant Never-Trumpers are trying to give Congress the credit… or really, anyone but him. It’s beyond pathetic.

• suejeanne1 says:

Exactly!

And you can be an old-school Democrat OR Republican and really appreciate a beautiful financial picture –

my hope is that all the old-school Democrats AND Republicans get on the Trump Train and MAGA – tell the “Progressives” who have messed up the Democratic Party and the Milquetoasts who have sold out the Republican Party to take a hike –

when I say “old-school” Democrats I mean like JFK who understood the benefits of lower taxes – and people like one side of my family who always voted Democrat but when Reagan was running again in 1980, they voted for him.

• H. Jorgan says:

“Let’s get our country and everybody IN it out of debt, out of misery and on the road to a bright future – Democrats don’t need to carry the burden of the Clintons any longer, the Clintons are retrograde and offer nothing for the future except a cautionary tale.”

Agree! No federal tax on any citizen! A 500% federal tax on all paid advertising would be nice for a while. No NFL No TV, No anyone claiming you need what you do not want!
        Consider Green John Deere, Yellow Caterpillar, Orange Kabota, Sara Lee, Pepperidge farms, Smuckers, All have word of mouth ‘good stuff’, not cheap! No need for commercial ads. A 5 x tax on all ad revenue for ‘media’ would eliminate the press and that gross opposition to us dwebs learning anything of what is going on… Will not last! Next time a 20 x tax for advertizing or fee for “credit card purchace”. Soon the local barter system is back with two young rabbits fer a dozen eggs. No bank nor fiat currency is involved!

26. Ziiggii says:

BOOM! Republican National Committee Resumes Financial Support For Judge Roy Moorehttp://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/12/__trashed-11/

• H. Jorgan says:

Both the Demoncrats and the Repugnicans are ‘gonners’ by this time next year (December 2018)!! Politically what will be left is. Fierce Bankster Deep State and infant MAGA, but with some Wolverines! Please, please keep on reloading, honing pitchforks, re-oiling torches! All will be needed! Please self rejuvinate with hugs from loved ones!

• keebler AC says:

Oh, good news..!
      People can divert donations to CTH please! SunDance has been very important in raising awareness for Ala!

27. danield49 says:

Man, just checked Drudge… someone has the goods on him. LOL. Anti-Trump?

28. palafox says:

The Judge in .45 MAGA.

29. C R Lord says:

My son showed me a news story tonight while I was watching the Steelers and Bengals game and the story was hilarious. It was one of the big boys “Rothschild” saying that Donald Trump was trying to stop the New World Order and had them all stirred up. LOL! That’s why the Lord has allowed the President in office — to return sanity to America and destroy our enemies. What does Rothschild expect? The lion is in the house and the rats are scurrying to get out of the way.

30. MAGAbear says:

Oh darn, Mittens says its bad to vote for Roy Moore. I was waiting for the conscience of conservatism to make his pronouncement. Go away Mittens…….far, far away.

31. nimrodman says:

I reckon before PresTrump committed his support, he asked Roy on that phone call:
    “Any truth to the accusations, Roy?”

I reckon Roy replied: “Nope”

32. Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

Romney had to throw in his 2 cents worth today from the Peanut Gallery. Fool said that electing Moore would be “a stain on the GOP and on the nation.” Of course he doesn’t like the people of Alabama; he came in 3rd there during his 2012 Primary campaign behind Rick Santorum and Newt Gingrich.

• Wend says:

See my comment above. STFU Mitt NO ONE CARES!!!!!!!!!

• TwoLaine says:

I’m pretty sure that is what he said about our President too, and more, until he WON, and WON, and WON, and WON, something Mittens knows nothing about, then he begged him for a job. THANK GOD T-Rex showed up instead!!!!!!!

Little Corker thought he was worthy of being in the TRUMP Admin too. Look at him now. Tail between his legs, on his way out. YEAH! Dirty Harry is gone, McPain soon, FAKE Flake soon, Conyers soon, maybe even the disgusting Lyin’ Al “All Hands” Franken. With any luck, Bob Menendez will also be added to the DUNG Heap.

• Carolina Kat says:

Romney is fairly consistently wrong on every issue. Use his comments as a reverse barometer.

33. Donna in Oregon says:

Democrats will be digging up the dead next…..

I hope they get caught this time.

34. H. Jorgan says:

“The wolverine, Gulo gulo, also referred to as the glutton, carcajou, skunk bear, or quickhatch, is the largest land-dwelling species of the family Mustelidae. It is a stocky and muscular carnivore, more closely resembling a small bear than other mustelids”

P 45 now has six of these in his cabinet including Gen M. Flynn! P45 is at risk only if they get hungry. Please examine the DC swamp! How luscious! Long, long, time before the six get hungry. OTOH you must consider the luscious KGB girl! 🙂

35. kltk1 says:

More, Moore allegations coming. Be prepared. That POTUS is giving support is “somewhat” calming. Time will tell.. Estab R’s are really awful. This is truly a battle of political wills.

36. TONYA PARNELL says:

WONDER IF CROOKED GLORIA ALLRED IS LOOKING FOR ANOTHER CRIMINAL TO COME OUT OF THE WOODWORK AGAIN JUST BEFORE ELECTION TIME.

37. In Az says:

Why the h3// is there no Republican with money willing to step up to help fight against Soros.

The Alabama election has me worried with the dead and felons voting.

38. guyski says:

This whole Moore sex allegation thing seems so amateurish. Like it was created by people who might have a certain kind of ‘dated’ view on male/female relationships? At the beginning, just the timing of the reveal is suspect. Political sex scandals (during an election) are nothing new. The ‘professionals’ would have done a better job at it. Right now or perhaps last week would have been the perfect time to drop this stuff, the most impact. They dropped it to early.

Sure, everyone jumped on it. McConnell, the Democrats, Allred, the liberal media, Soros etc., but who did it? Who was behind it. Perhaps a small group of Never Trumpers that happen to be …..?

Interesting; that while in Utah, President Trump, had a meeting with the leaders from the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

39. ivanthenuc says:

This is not a sexual issue. There is no real sexual issue. This is a $$$$$ issue. That senate seat is worth trillions and trillions of dollars to the uniparty people who know how to siphon off those beautiful government $$$$$.
    What you are seeing in the great state of Alabama is nothing more and nothing less than a classic modern political hit job. That is all.
    This is the same thing these same people tried against your president. Had he not been steadfast – had he been like the other republican candidates we have been cursed with over the years – it would have worked.
    The method is simple – pick some issue – sexual misconduct, womens rights – other minority rights – whatever a hot button is at the time – make up some old accusations, complete with victims crying about things that happened long, long ago far, far away. You know the drill (so don’t fall for it!).
    The idea isn’t to convict or get anything done in the criminal ‘justice’ system. No, the idea is to simply cause a smidgen of doubt in the minds of moron voters who fall for ridiculous things such as this so that they either don’t vote, vote third party or better yet vote for the scum bag the dems have in the race.
    My solution – 1) Never believe anything like this when it comes out right before an election against a conservative politician. 2) Vote that person into office and if the ‘victims’ can then prove that what they said was true and that said politician is guilty of some heinous offense then remove that person from office and hold a special election to replace them or simply vote them out of office during the next primary and replace them with someone better.

But NEVER, under any circumstances, EVER believe anything like this that obviously comes from the heart of the uniparty unless you are a complete and utter moron. But if you do believe it I have a cousin in eastern Europe who has just won the lottery but needs $1000 in cash to get his prize so please send me the cash and I will get back to you with your share of the prize money. I will be right behind the uniparty politicians when they show up to honor all of their conservative promises 🙂

40. jbrickley says:

Washington Post has a new accuser by the name of Gibson who apparently was pulling out Christmas decorations when she discovered an old box containing evidence against Roy Moore. Oh no, say it ain’t so… Gasp, in 1977 Roy dated Miss Gibson when she was 17/18 yrs old! Oh my, he formerly courted her with her mothers permission and at one point she helped him hand out flyers during one of his elections. Thats it, that’s the extent of the damning evidence. As if Alabama was anything like L.A. or NYC in 1977, nope no hippies no free love in Alabama. Men were gentleman and women were ladies. Gasp, a 34 yr old man was actively dating young eligible women because he was looking for a wife and future mother of children. Oh my, it’s enough to give one the vapors, it surely is!

The former Miss Gibson is pissed off because he denied their relationship, despite it being 40 years ago and not lasting that long. Seems he took her out to dinner and entertainment a handful of times over the course of several months. She was proud of him and it made her feel good to be dating such an upstanding older man. Nothing happened outside of perfectly normal for a gentleman. Her name was already previously mentioned, but it’s just now that she discovered a hand written note from Roy Moore. The handwriting appears to match the yearbook. Oh, wait a damn minute, I smell a setup! Especially since the yearbook note has two different inks and was clearly tampered with to alter it and the signature was not correct. They had best study this new note to determine if it’s using ink and aged paper from 1977 or something a whole lot more modern.

41. TwoLaine says:

Perhaps some of this b.s. will lead to real reforms of candidate vetting before they are ever allowed to be put on a ballot. Why shouldn’t we have access to a legal birth certificate of a person running for President of the United States of America? Why shouldn’t we be able to check their age and birthplace? These are steadfast requirements of this job and have been since before I was born. It is only common sense.

A criminal background check should be run on anyone running for office and be made available to the public online. The cost should be FREE and/or paid for and made available by EVERY candidate.

All candidate must be and prove their U.S. citizenship. ILLEGALS should not be allowed to be on ANY ballot, anywhere, for any job that oversees federal funds in any way, shape or form.

Back in the old days you had to put run repeated notices in the paper for many legal challenges. Perhaps they should have to run a “Speak Now or Forever Hold Your Peace” ads. After that, sorry, you had your chance to say something and you blew it.

It’s awful convenient to accuse someone when it’s too late to go to court and prove anything. Without providing any proof, other than manufactured. IF these ladies were all so outraged, where have they been all these years? I am sure they could’ve looked up Gloria Allred’s number any day of the week, or called their local DNC office for it. It’s not like Roy went into a hole and wasn’t a public person for MANY YEARS on end.

Either they subject everyone to an “Ethics Review” coming in, or no one. Fair is fair. But WE should never have to pay for it once they get in. THAT is ridiculous. In the real world, you don’t get the job, then get vetted for it. Only in the SWAMP does that seem to play, and it’s only required if it is an outsider, obviously.

42. cyrusvance says:

Moores behavior is questionable at best. He definitely gives off a pervy vibe. The RNC providing support is like the Catholic Church protecting priests. It looks bad.

43. Solomonpal says:

Make Alabama great again. But it already was

44. Diana Reese says:

Ironically, Trump needs a child molester support to get the votes he needs “to stop crime and to build a wall” to prevent rapists to come into the country. Hypocrite!

I also have to say that I don’t think I would give a second chance to a guy who is known for going after teenagers not even if the rumor is not true. His family can give him a second chance. Sure, why not. We don’t pick relatives, but as far as a friend, partner or leader of a company or nation… sorry… There are many other options out there. It’s called consequences.