November 20th – 2017 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #305

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Sarah H Sanders Twitter @SHSanders45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,333 Responses to November 20th – 2017 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #305

1. citizen817 says:

The cat is out of the bag…Flake & his own Uranium problems!

• JimmyJack says:

The Mesa mayor is even more stupid. Flake run for President? He can’t even win his own small state.

• blakeney says:

He has a secret weapon though if he decides to run for President. John McCain and Lindsey Graham will be his chief strategists and advisers. What could go wrong?

• Remington..... says:

There’s just something about Flake, and Romney….and MCMuffin….and Mesa…just can’t put my finger on it…

• Why would you want get you finger anywhere near that mess? 😉

• tigsmom says:

…don’t forget Harry Reid…

• Nchadwick says:

MORMANS! I Live here — and they have controlled and ran MESA, Arizona since I can remember — they truly believe that they are far more superior than those who do not subscribe to their cult (sorry if anyone on here is offended — but I have experienced this since the 80’s) — They are very cliquish and non-welcoming… well, at least until you refuse their “invitations” to learn about the Morman religion.

• The Boss says:

So far, the Mormon Conquest is a big dud!

• I agree, superficial friendliness, but a current of condescension – they are going to Heaven and you are not. I used to take occasional business trip to Salt Lake. At time had one of lowest costs of living . Only time i saw my hosts get agitated was at one lunch at coffee shop cafe when my bill came to like $4.25 ( about a third of what it would cost in NYC) and I was going to leave a $1 tip for the young waitress and all 3 of my hosts went ballistic said I shouldn’t do that , I shouldn’t leave a tip higher than Fifty cents at most , I would raise her expectations etc , they all left 35 or 45 cents for tips to show me proper example. So strange, a real hive mentality, I think about that every time I see these Mormon politicians acting out.

• Bert Darrell says:

What could it be? Bitter jealousy for some? Loss of commissions on arms and other nasty item sales to terrorist groups for others. Maybe both for some of them?

• Nchadwick says:

I live in Mesa (Salt Lake City Junior), Arizona — Lived here since 1980 — ran by the interest of the LDS Church — Government, Law Enforcement, schools — Mesa is a shell of the city it used to be — I would be willing to bet, would have to do a little research – but the moment that President Trump took office — is probably about the time that any real financial growth has happened to our city since around 1990.. Ill have to get back to ya all… but Giles is just a mouthpiece for the MORMAN CHURCH!

• blakeney says:

If there is anything Jeff Flake knows, it’s how to win. That’s why he is set to win reelection in a landslide as all Arizonians love him dearly. But then the voters like to reward someone who keeps all his campaign promises.

• decisiontime16 says:

The best way to start the day, one of POTUS’s rip-roaring tweets about Flakey “toast”!

2. citizen817 says:

• JimmyJack says:

I really appreciated this tweet, especially since China is a culture that values saving face and respect.

I hate for the first one who spoke, or the last, if they are really regretful bc this wasn’t their parent running at the mouth. But then again, those parents should have sense enough to speak up for Trump.

• kea25252014 says:

I mean your kid was caught shoplift in another country. A county with very clear rules. You kid was freed and yet you run your mouth???? UGhhhh someone people. One should have left them in jail.

• citizen817 says:

• Deplorable Didah says:

Also posted on the original shoplifter thread. I saw this thread and thought I would move it up.

As a UCLA alumnus, the actions of those three “student-athletes” read privileged thugs, are reprehensible. They are an embarrassment to the United States and UCLA. LaVar Ball has turned out to be a bigger ungrateful idiot than his son. Neither of them nor the other two thug thief knuckleheads has any idea what a big bullet they dodged thanks to President Trump. Clearly, these Rhodes Scholars did not embrace the wisdom and philosophy of John Wooden. I have done business in the PRC for more than 25 years and I have lived in the Mainland. During that time, I have had personal knowledge or heard about the horrible conditions that foreigners face in Chinese local jails and prisons. In fact, a colleague of mine spent a night in a rural Chinese police station jail just for inspecting some equipment that was on public land that our client owned. We paid the police a $100 bribe and he was released. There was no paperwork, he was not deported and nothing was stamped in his passport that precluded him from returning to the worker’s paradise. His cell did not have a bench or a bed. Just a bucket. There are foreigners that are jailed in China for a lot less serious offenses such not being able to present identity documents or working on the wrong visa. Granted, many foreigners bring this on themselves, however, there are documented cases of foreigners in China who are wrongly imprisoned (the three basketball amigos are not in this category). Conditions for jailed foreigners are extremely harsh as you can see in the attached story. It is very hard to find the exact figure of how many Americans or other foreigners are incarcerated in the PRC. However, I did find a website that listed the total number of people behind bars in China at about 1.6 million with approximately 8,000 foreign inmates. There was another site which broke down the nationalities of foreign prisoners in Beijing. Out of a population of 300, approximately 30 were from Europe and North America. The rest were mostly from Southeast Asia and Africa. Out of that group, there were only four Americans locked up in Beijing. Looking at other stories about individual Americans jailed in China, I would estimate that there are probably 20 or so Americans in Chinese jails. My point in presenting this information is that the Chinese Government does not bow to pressure from other countries to release their citizens. In fact, they could care less. The average person does not understand what an incredibly amazing feat it was for President Trump to convince Xi Jinping to release those felons. If it was not for President Trump, I do not believe they would have been released. The Chinese do not like to lose face and in most cases Xi Jinping, would rather let them rot in jail then release them. He does not care about world opinion or kowtow to outside pressure. If President Trump’s predecessor had been in office, there is no way the Chicoms would have released them. However, I am sure that if he had triplets, he would have made the point that those boys would all look like him. Remember when that U.S. Navy P-3 made an emergency landing on Hainan Island in the South China Sea? The Chinese milked the incident for all it was worth and humiliated Bush 43. In fact, the Chinese took their time going over the plane. Then, they dismantled it and sent it back to the U.S. three months later in pieces. If the Chinese will do that with an American military aircraft, they have no compunction about punishing the three shoplifters. Someone posted earlier as to whether they were charged. Like my colleague, no action was probably taken and the expulsion was probably not recorded in their passports. So, they were probably were not charged with shoplifting and unfortunately, because of that technicality, the three criminals will not be expelled from my beloved university nor will they be summarily kicked off the basketball team. They will probably receive some kind of SJW diversity award and an apology from Jerry Brown.

• Michael says:

As bent the twig, so grows the tree.
          Is quite obvious where this kid gets his attitude of entitlement.
          I bet his decent is going to accelerate with a “parent” like that.

• NC PATRIOT says:

I think the kids were told (by someone? ) they needed to thank the Govt. and the President. But not so with the parents. Parents should have stayed quiet if they couldn’t bring themselves to mention “Trump”——instead, the one Dad minimized the crime as “no big deal”——which screams “thugs”.

• TheWanderingStar says:

Maybe President Xi will reconsider his decision and reinstate the charges. Then he can file to have the perps extradited.

• Oldschool says:

Pres. Xi has done enough. Maybe Pres. Trump learned a lesson.

• If you think POTUS was not expecting this, you are out to lunch. He intervened despite knowing the likely lack of respect and acknowledgement from the recipients of his kindness.
          President Trump’s commitment and inner drive is to aid & protect Americans and he does not hold back to protect himself from personal attacks. However while never striking first he always strikes back; it’s an essential part of training the losers about consequences.

• Oldschool says:

“You are very out to lunch”

I really wish treepers would rise to a level that does not use personal attacks. Not only is it disrespectful, it really invalidates whatever point is attempting to be made.

• That is not a personal attack. Out to lunch= unaware of or inattentive to present conditions.

• Did you add the “very” for a reason? Do you think your remarks on POTUS, “perhaps he learned a lesson” rose to the level of a personal attack? I found the insinuation that he had acted foolishly and was unable to anticipate a very high probability event a personal attack on his intelligence & perspicacity.

• ladypenquin says:

Someone criticized President Trump for tweeting about the ingrates (my word) – but I say, good, it’s about time our leaders spoke the truth instead of cowering and hiding what really ails society and especially, young black men. Growing up without a moral compass, respect for authority, respect for adults, respect for country etc. etc. – lends itself exactly to the kind of behavior exhibited by these young men in China. They disgraced themselves.

Too bad China didn’t cane them before sending them back. Singapore would have.

3. citizen817 says:

• JimmyJack says:

Idk why this has become an issue. Did it expire? Or did he rescind it? Either way, it seems to me that regardless of people’s feelings about animals, this actually protects bug me by assigning a high value to it and accountability. The meat is usually used for the community from what I understand and the money boosts the local economies.

I must be missing some other objective.

Furthermore, it is very easy for people in developed nations to sit back and demand these animals be protected. The trample crops of people who are half starving to begin with and many are predatory.

I have a friend who was finishing her PhD in South Africa and somehow they came upon a seriously injured giraffe. The veterinarian students in the program worked to save the giraffe at great expense and labor. The locals were ANGRY because they felt the better use of resources was to use the giraffe for meat and they were bewildered and frustrated at why the Americans couldn’t understand this. They see this very differently than we do.

I like animals btw so please don’t lecture me about this. I’m just trying to be fair and analytical about it.

• millwright says:

I’d say 99+% of those whining never had to go hungry or see their children crying because the local fauna ate their garden ! Or had to arm themselves to escort their children in groups to attend school, or keep them from playing outside. I recall accounts ( by people with first-hand experience in Africa ) of lions leaping over a six-foot high thorn corral ( bomba in Swahili ) killing a 400-lb. cow and leaping out with it . Anyone, anywhere, living ( and depending upon their cattle, sheep, etc. or grains and other produce for their economic survival ) in close proximity to wildlife is well aware of their predations ! Even in NJ one deer “browses” but forty strip crops bare ! I’ve seen one black bear destroy a quarter acre of standing corn in a night ! Or strip a fruit tree bare while breaking grafted branches to get higher fruit .

Sad to see PDJT leaning toward a policy that supports poaching and waste of a valuable resource all while inflicting the “costs’ upon those unable to even protest !

• dagnyshrug says:

So do we want to be in their business or out of it? Sticking our noses into the affairs of other countries hasn’t helped us much in the past. Let them solve their own problems.

• This is absolutely a no win situation for PDJT. If he agrees to allow hunting with the goal of adding value to the animals so they won’t be poached … then he’s an elephant killer. If he doesn’t … then he’s an elephant killer. IMO he should use the same foreign policy principal that we are familiar with: let the locals figure it out.

• auscitizenmom says:

I thought that meant he was leaning away from that policy.

• louche9 says:

It’s true that Americans and Europeans have a lack of understanding about this. Settlers wiped out the cougar population in the Midwest; they were an obvious threat. Apparently, they’re starting to reappear, but the point is, the settlers didn’t think twice about destroying the threat. If American farmers had herds of elephants stampeding across their crops, and gorillas stealing all the orchard fruit, they’d probably have a different attitude towards elephants and gorillas.

• WSB says:

I posted on another thread yesterday a wise concept I was given years ago, if you want to keep a species from going extinct…eat it.

Dodo bird and bison are to polar examples.

• Katherine McCoun says:

Another point point is the revenue big game hunting brings into these countries. Big game hunting revenue also provides motivation against poaching as it provides value to the animals. Wise hunting is better for the animals and the long term survival than indiscriminate poaching which is often wasteful. I would assume that the nest does not go to waste when some kills for trophy hunting as that is a planned, legal event for which both the gov and involved local businesses are well paid. Win/win. Practical.

• auscitizenmom says:

I imagine somebody was expecting to get financial gain from this. The study was started under obama.

• blakeney says:

In this witness, the President is being true to the Gospel message in which Jesus also gave witness to the need for the solicitous care of all beings: “I tell you, whenever you refused to help one of these least important ones, you refused to help me.” (Matthew 25:45 TEV)

• Albertus Magnus says:

That is easily one of the most Scripturally illiterate statements I have EVER seen at TCTH.

In no way does this refer to animals.

Please just go back to your Sessions-bashing, this is just ridiculous beyond words.

Please and thank you.

• blakeney says:

I have never attended your church and have no plans to.

Father Mike Bergero: Many years after Cardinal Wojtyla had his dream and had become Pope John Paul II, he made a pilgrimage to Assisi, the birthplace of St. Francis. In the Message of Reconciliation he delivered there, the Pontiff spoke of the Saint’s love for animal, as well as human, beings. And he likened that inclusive love to an anticipation of the Peaceable Kingdom, envisioned by the Prophet Isaiah, a world in which all God’s creatures will live in peace with each other.

The Pope also said that the “solicitous care, not only toward [people] but also toward animals and nature in general,” that St. Francis demonstrated is “a faithful echo of the love with which God in the beginning pronounced his ‘fiat,’ which brought them into existence.” And, the Pope added, “We, too, are called to a similar attitude.”

Some who read these remarks are surprised to find in them such strong support of God’s other creatures. They are surprised to hear the Pope refer to the lives of animals as a manifestation of God’s love: lives that deserve our “solicitous care.” But I was not surprised. By the time I came across a copy of the message he gave at Assisi, I had read God’s Broker and the lengthy account of the Pope’s dream. And I knew that if John Paul II had not wanted this very revealing dream to be published, it would never have appeared in print.

• CC says:

There is a book written by a Franciscan Friar, “Will I see My Dog in Heaven”…he offers scriptural reference to a resounding “yes”…and applies that to other animals as well. I will say this, it made the passing of my Golden Retriever, a whole lot easier.

• 7delta says:

I’ve always loved animals. I remember asking my dad, a minister, when I was a kid, if animals went to Heaven, because it didn’t seem to me that it would be Heaven without them. My dad told me that he thought so, that the Bible talks about the souls of men and animals in scripture. He took that to mean we would see our furry friends again.

People who have had near-death experiences recount being met by much loved furry friends. Whether someone believes those experiences or not doesn’t matter to me. I plan to be met by my Savior, the people I love who have gone before me and a swarm of cats and dogs. Big party with lots of hugs, loud purring and waging tails. Praise, loved ones and flying fur.  Sounds like Heaven to me.

• eagledriver50 says:

The Prayer of St Francis is one of my favorites…and Pope Paul was absolutely correct on St Francis…

• blakeney says:

You seem very upset.

• Cuppa Covfefe says:

That’s because he’s right. That verse refers to HUMANS, not animals. Despite Darwinism and the green movement, we are not animals (though some folks choose to act like them).

Genesis 1:28

28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

• Jim in TN says:

With dominion goes responsibility.

I agree that the Mathew verse is explicitly for our fellow humans. One can, and maybe should, make the argument that we should take care of animals too, but humans have priority. Meat is explicitly referenced, and some clothing, also referenced, comes from animals.

The Genesis verse entrusts man with dominion over every living thing. That entails great responsibility. Moreover, it makes explicit that we are tasked with replenishing the earth.

Step backwards in that same chapter in Mathews, we find in the parable of the talents, that the Lord holds us responsible for those gifts and charges which he has entrusted to us. Many things can be encompassed under this parable, not just money. And Genesis makes it clear that God has entrusted us with care of the earth and every living thing.

So, how do we care for our fellow humans, and help replenish these animals? Clearly, draconian anti-poaching laws fail in both regards. Conservation works for many species, but will it work for a species that has a long childhood and strong family bonds?

• Katherine McCoun says:

Agreed. Terribly misapplied and misuse of scripture.

• Katherine McCoun says:

Hunting does not equate to inhuman treatment. And I say this from a pro hunting point of view and as a person who would never, ever buy meat from a factory farm or meat mass produced/mass slaughtered. Most meat sold in the grocery stores and in restaurants if produced and killed inhumanly.

Most hunting is done in a human manner (in thei natural environment, after having lead a natural, free life, with (hopefully) a single kill shot or put out of their misery quickly with little if any stress leading up to the moment of death.

• People have been divorced from the reality of how their meat is raised and slaughtered for a couple generations now.

• Tegan says:

GrandmainTexas…don’t you know that if it comes in a plastic tray with plastic wrap, it’s not really an animal?

• I used to think that way. But then I lived near Norco, CA for awhile and saw how the feedlots do business. That steak you’re eating probably spent the last days of its life knee deep in poop while being fattened. These types of places are often considered hazardous dumps because the methane from the waste is so deep and pervasive. The smell alone is heinous.

• Homesteader says:

Tyson company is one of the worst offenders. Do an internet search on their practices and you may be shocked. I know I was.

• 100% YOOPER says:

I live on 80 acres and every deer season we see at least two injured deer. We feed them all winter for them to survive.

So not cool to see them with arrows sticking out of em or having a broken leg from a missed shot.

If you can’t shoot to kill on first shot you shouldn’t be hunting, period!

• Katherine McCoun says:

If your first shot isn’t a kill shot then ethical hunters have an obligation to continue the hunt, to actually track and hunt the animal and finish the job.

With 80 acres you must be blessed to be able to put meat on your table without having to go to the grocery and buy the inhumanely raised and slaughter factory farm meat. so much healthier and kinder to eat humanly hunted wild meat!

• 100% YOOPER says:

Years ago I was helping on a farm for slaughter day and witnessed a few deaths that didn’t happen the first or second time they we’re shot. No one thinks twice about how horrible the animal dies for family consumption.

• Oldschool says:

I tead this post as such an arrogant, angry and unChristian like response. Can anyone who “liked” this post explain why? I really don’t understand the support for this personal attack.

4. citizen817 says:

• JimmyJack says:

I had a feeling things were heating up down there bc I heard the Mexican police were escorting all drivers in the border area bc the ongoing border war has picked up. I hate to hear this.

• waltherppk says:

Building a wall will take an extended period of time and will not ever be perfectly secure without supplemental electronic perimeter security to detect intrusions, and a division of armed human guards for direct enforcement. Militarizing the border is also necessary, with or without the wall, and the wall only decreases the total number of human patrol agents also required to supplement the wall. So militarizing the border can for the interim time during wall construction be fully effective at securing the border, and will work to do the job while the wall is being built. Wall construction should not delay completely effective border security being implemented right now by alternative methods.

The number of border patrol and border security agents can be gradually reduced as the wall is completed. A secure border can be achieved long before completion of the physical wall that is being built. Border Watchers could live at permanent border watch stations, with watch towers similarly as Coast Watchers and Lighthouse Keepers, and Forest Fire Prevention Smoke Watchers have done for years. Surveillance sensors and cameras and drones can be technology used as a force multiplier for border security. Whatever kind of trouble may come ….it can’t and never could outrun Motorola, or Nitro Express.

• Michael says:

It wouldn’t take much time at all if the will was there!

A drone wall or tethered aerostats would be almost over night.

Hoover dam was built in about 5 yrs . It only took Ford 1 hr to assemble a B-24.
        Standing up pre-built wall sections ought be child’s play.
        I worked construction for 35 yrs.
        I can think of several ways to do so.
        Would it be air tight? Nope.
        Would it really slow the invaders down?
        You betcha.

• Michael says:

Beyond the fact if the incentive to come here illegally didn’t exist there would be no problem to begin with.

• waltherppk says:

Make the wall a backstop / boundary marker for a public firing range about a mile wide. It would be dangerous for anyone to be “hiking” on that “practice range” because of the risk of being “accidentally” shot dead even at night.

5. citizen817 says:

• dagnyshrug says:

Examined the House plan in detail. Looks like the “sweet spot” for real benefit is $79K to $91K earner families. They drop from 25% to 12% bracket. Personally, my family is getting soaked, and we’re a pretty typical “sandwich generation” family. Kids in college plus 85 year old parents we help regularly. Less than 10 years from retirement. Ugh. Not sure how people will feel when they go to the polls in 2020–after two tax seasons on the new plan, if it passes. If the economy doesn’t take off by leaps and bounds, I’m afraid it won’t look good for DJT.

6. citizen817 says:

7. citizen817 says:

• Bree says:

Not fair. President Trump supported Strange too.

• keebler AC says:

Breitbarf has their readers parroting tabloid fodder about McConnell being behind the Moore accusations and none of them stop to think that it’s a silly tactic for GOPe since the deadline for ballot withdrawal was long time ago. The yearbook is pure Wapo, Allred = Democrat. But that doesn’t stop the Breitbarfers.

The headlines on President reads: Trump is Arnold Schwarzenagger 2.0 without Bannon. Trump would not be president if it weren’t for Terry’s death. If Bannon could take credit for the wins overseas this week, he would try! But he can’t.

Apparently also, Luther was anti-Maga and against the Wall according to Breitbarfers. Nothing could be further from the truth.

• Albertus Magnus says:

Tell it, Keebler!

• A2 says:

Yes indeed Keebler. I suspect if they pressure the President to support Moore, the real evidence will surface/ I suspect a trap.

• keebler AC says:

How so, A2? Could you elaborate…unless, you mustn’t

• A2 says:

Let me put it this way. This Gloria Allred circus will be the red herring and be found false. Then in the court of public opinion, dissembling, with the hope the President moves off his opinion that was judicious and accurate, that he will go on twitter and defend the judge (negating his opinion about conscience and the court of law). If he is drawn into the trap of defending Moore, the silent cases will emerge that is the underage more serious allegations of misconduct.

That is why I call it a a mare’s nest and a trap.

• amwick says:

hmmm That is a really convoluted, sneaky plan. Much deeper than I would ever give them credit for… But, I think the people in Alabama are weary of allegations, they must be looking for actual facts…

• Jim in TN says:

I wouldn’t put convoluted and sneaky past them. Just look at all the Russia stuff.

Besides there has been a clear attempt to strategically roll out the accusations. Just as the accusation of dating the 14 y.o. starts to unravel with claims of past false accusations, Allred drags out yearbook girl with claims of assault. Just as the yearbook starts looking like a forgery, they drag out even more accusations.

They truly knew the weakness of these accusations, so they are accompanied by ‘women never lie’ campaign and a shell game that allows the media to suppress the collapsing of accusations while claiming that new allegations prove the old.

I have no Idea what he really did or didn’t do, nor how many will lie about him. But guilty or innocent, I expect to see more and more accusations, and I expect some will prove false.

• keebler AC says:

I will, Albertus!

• MAGAbear says:

Actually, people in the Strange camp have already admitted that they tried to hunt down these “rumors” during the primary but were unable to verify any of it. If they could’ve gotten WaPo to run with ths stuff during the primary, they would have done so in a New York minute.

• keebler AC says:

Not so. Another MSM or Breitbarf anti-Trump disinformation source again?
            All it means if so is the Strange received information of rumors or his local campaign staff knew from opposition research but didn’t pursue. It doesn’t mean they tried. The Democrats are the experts at this dirty skullduggery not GOP.

• individualright says:

What is your point in your posts? Is your aim is to expose Bannon Breitbart at the expense of a Republican loss in Alabama? What is your endgame?

• keebler AC says:

The games that Bannon-Breitbart tabloid fodder writers and readers need to END. He and moonbat followers with their War on Men and Mary being underage to Joseph which is the other side of War on Women only divides the country. Ala will vote based on Alabama. You are deluded if you think otherwise.

8. citizen817 says:

• wheatietoo says:

But Rosenstein doesn’t get to pick who it is!

Only a Trump loyalist should get to choose and assign a Special Council for Hillary.

• Jim in TN says:

Rosenstein and Mueller were both involved in investigating Rosatom bribery, and withholding that knowledge from those making decisions about Rosatom buying Uranium One. They also held off prosecution until after the Uranium One purchase was completed in full. And had to be involved in the gag order against the witness. (Comey also was involved. The investigation bridged both FBI directors.)

The three of them are highly involved in anything Russia and should be recused from anything Russia.

9. mccall1981 says:

FBI has not verified Trump dossier

“FBI and Justice Department officials have told congressional investigators in recent days that they have not been able to verify or corroborate the substantive allegations of collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign outlined in the Trump dossier.
    The FBI received the first installment of the dossier in July 2016. It received later installments as they were written at the height of the presidential campaign, which means the bureau has had more than a year to investigate the allegations in the document.”

10. citizen817 says:

11. piper567 says:

just found a site…haven’t seen it linked here…its a site from ICE, ab whistleblowers, for employees who are finding hangovers are undercutting serious work…they say they are not anti-Trump, just want info going out to citizens…what I read was most interesting.

12. kea25252014 says:

MAGA my friends MAGA

13. ssn774cl says:

Charles Manson dead at the age of 83.

14. Was just catching up over at the American Thinker and saw this!
    (not sure how to do this…)

Journalism is about covering important stories. With a pillow, until they stop moving.— David Burge (@iowahawkblog) May 9, 2013

15. applevista says:

As a republican I am against hunting and shooting elephants. We don’t hunt and shoot jackasses (mascot for the opposing party).

16. Troublemaker10 says:

17. JM Covfefe says:

“This week the House Oversight Committee released more emails that prove the IRS was feeding Rep. Cummings with confidential tax information on the voter fraud prevention group True the Vote. Townhall reported: ”

18. citizen817 says:

• Thanks for posting, Katica has me blocked on twitter so I miss seeing her tweets.

I have never tweeted to her, mentioned her and my account consists mostly of upvotes for DJT and other MAGA folks not a profanity or obscenity to be found. A mystery to me why she singled me out to block, but that’s life.

19. TexasRanger says:

A Look at Trump’s Border Wall Prototypes

Understanding Trump’s Border Wall….

This is an excellent article with visuals explaining Border Wall Prototypes Showing The Area Where The Wall Will Be Built.

USA-Mexico Border Wall Prototypes

20. Troublemaker10 says:

21. Troublemaker10 says:

22. Troublemaker10 says:

23. oldschool64 says:

McStitchface,

Your father Satan has called your brother Charlie home…

Now go forth, and join him in your father’s kingdom!

24. POP says:

Imagine Charlie’s 40 years of looking at the walls……..
    Good result.
    Let’s advertise it and see if we can get some youngsters who can’t imagine 30 years in stainless steel ……thinking.

25. Troublemaker10 says:

Socialists Saw 75 Percent Increase in U.S. Elected Officials on Nov. 7

excerpt:

“Bernie Sanders’ revolution is happening,” declared Eve Peyser, a member of the Democratic Socialists of America, following the victories of 15 of her fellow avowed socialists Nov. 7…

…..Now, 15 victories in all of the elections that were held across America Nov. 7 does not seem like much. But Heather Dockray opined in Mashable that the socialist successes have to be seen in historical context.

“The DSA saw a 75% increase in elected officials last night, as well as something of a spiritual rebrand.
    Most of the 15 socialists who won captured local city council and school board seats.

26. distracted2 says:

I’ve been wondering what Rep. Elise Stefanik has been up lately. She keeps a low profile. I will keep looking for video of her interview with Christ Wallace.

Interesting tidbit: She was chosen to be the power player of the week two years ago and turned it down, citing that she wanted to get some accomplishments under her belt first. As the youngest person ever to be elected to Congress, she wanted her first impression to be that she is a workhorse, that she invests herself in learning about policy issues and adds substantive ideas to the discussion. She’s definitely a rising star.

27. wheatietoo says:

Have you heard about this?

Soy causes low testosterone in males.
    Or at least that’s a theory that is gaining interest.

Paul Joseph Watson weighs in on it…and has some statistics on it.
    Could this be why we have so many Snowflakes?
    It’s an interesting theory.

Language Warning

Sounds like it’s a good idea to keep Soy away from our Boys.

• Katherine McCoun says:

100% agree. We have been a soy and canola free family for almost 20 yrs. I was raised vegan and with p,entry of soy and have the health problems to prove it, including infertility (so thankful for ous son!!!) Never been healthier than after I began to eat healthy meat (small farm raised).

If eating soy free please know that it goes by many names on labels bad is often the “vitamin e”, veg oil, lecithin and mixed tocopherols unless otherwise specified. Another hidden source is in pan stays which will not be included on labels but will still make a difference in your health.

My thyroid acts up any time I have so much as a trace of soy so I have learned this the hard way! I also have to watch what the cows are fed who dairy I eat or I get what I call a second hand soy reaction which is less than if I eat it directly but still a soy reaction. Eggs, too, can give me a mild reaction so soy free chicken feed is also important. The organic label does not mean soy free just organic soy. Beef must be grass finished as well as grass fed or it will probably have had soy in the fed the last 6 weeks before slaughter.

I have (jokingly) supposed to my husband that the intro of soy into the diet of Americans was a long term Chinese or Japanese plot to eventually defeat us by weakening our men, reducing our ability to reproduce and wrecking our thyroid health.

• ladypenquin says:

Not hard to understand the science behind this. Soy is a natural phytoestrogen. Women often take phytoestrogens to relieve menopausal symptoms.

The substitution of soy protein (cheaper) for real protein sources in our food supply has long been a concern to me. An example: take a look at a can of tuna – why would tuna need soy protein added??? It’s to cut the amount of real tuna – cheaper. Our food supply has been being adulterated [look at high fructose corn syrup (has to be processed by the liver, harder on the liver; regular sugar doesn’t go through the liver) – cheaper than real sugar, but causes increased cholesterol issues] for decades by Corporate America food companies.

People have more health problems today, in part, due to what they’re doing to our food supply (along with lifestyle issues). More health problems–> increased healthcare costs.

I believe we are estrogenizing the population – which of course includes males. Theorically, one could ask where have all the “men” gone?

• wheatietoo says:

Yep. Looks like we are finding out the answer to that question.

• ladypenquin says:

Oh, and to speak to the point about the testosterone loss, taking estrogen in (soy) causes estrogen dominance instead of testosterone. Every male has some estrogen, as every female has some testosterone. It’s the amount each person has which gives the dominate gender characteristics.

• Katherine McCoun says:

I have wondered if the dramatic increase in phytoestrogens in our diet and environment are part of what is causing such an increase in effeminate men (along with culture) and the number of males who are “born that way”. Some truly are more effeminate since birth and what might be the cause/s of this? Soy in the diet is new to the west and unfermented soy in such copious amounts is new to the human diet period. Soy was not used like this even in Asia. This is a significant change that is less than 100 yrs old.

• ladypenquin says:

Stands to reason, they’re feeding farm animals soy protein and feeding people directly with soy protein added. I’ve believed for years, adding estrogen into the food supply like this, has caused an increase in the numbers of effeminate men in the population.

Spreading the word about what soy protein (distinguish from soybean oil – it’s the protein which is the culprit) is at least a start. Monsanto, ConAgra et al won’t like it, but the truth about the adulteration of our food should be out there.

BTW, this isn’t conspiracy therapy thinking, it’s simply the reality that Big Business (food industry) are making changes to natural foods – in numerous ways – which are harmful to people. We’ve not evolved to take in high fructose corn syrup, soy protein in large quantities, and even beet sugar (cheaper) than cane sugar. Along with the sedentary lifestyle of many people (note how sedentary our children are in school and out now), food tinkering–> higher rates of obesity, elevated cholesterol, diabetes, cardiovascular diseases–> increased morbidity and mortality rates.

• Michelle says:

I agree. A lot of people use soy formula, so people are getting it from birth.

• Katherine McCoun says:

Yes, drenching an infant in soy based formula is just awful!

Even milk based formulas are not 100% soy free. When my son was a baby I needed to supplement with the bottle and could not find ANY 100% soy free formulas. They may be soy Protein free and therefore qualify to say soy free for allergy purposes as allergies are to the soy protein but they still have soy oils, lecithin, etc., and therefore have the phytoestrogens. I searched and searched. I found that formula recipes are partially mandated by law and some soy inclusion was mandated at that point. I figured it was a nod to the soy farmer lobby. That was 10 yrs ago so many now there are some truly soy free formulas.

If I knew then what I know now I would have the confidence to make a homemade formula, esp. as I was only supplementing the nursing. At the time the only homemade formula I had heard of was the Tom Cruise molasses recipe and that did not sound healthy! But there are sound recipes out there if they are needed, esp. if only supplementing breastfeeding. (research carefully!)

• The Boss says:

I remember years ago replenishing our dog food supply and the label proclaimed “Now Soy Free”. I remember thinking…If it ain’t good enough for a dog, it ain’t any good at all.

Give me beef, or give me death!

• Lulu says:

Also, tap water. So many women take birth control pills that the water is full of female hormones – long known consequence.

• Jim in TN says:

Wouldn’t that be seen in the land of tofu and edamame long before it is seen in America?

• Carolina Kat says:

Which explains the male shortages in Asia, where soy is a food staple. sarc/

Asia is one of the few areas of the world where there is very limited gender confusion. Please don’t attribute the problem to internal forces, when quite obviously we have a cultural battle on our hands – the demeaning of masculinity, especially white male, in the broader culture.

If we are to fix the problem we must identify it. I say this as a chemist and a person who cannot have soy products due to allergies, let’s address the timber before the mote. The soy argument is a squirrel. Check out tv – even commercials and ads – who is the dummy? The white male. Always. It’s continuous brainwashing and emasculation of our CULTURE.

28. wheatietoo says:

Illinois congressman Peter Roskam explains how this is a pro-growth Tax Bill and is all for it, despite being in a high state tax state.

29. georgiafl says:

TRUMP MEDIA UPDATE

Overnight – President Trump’s @realDonaldTrump Twitter account hit 43 MILLION followers!

43,029,248 – 6:10 am – 11/20/17
    42,572,345 – 4:30 am – 11/13 – 1 week ago
    40,824,263 – 8:00 am – 10/20 – 1 month ago
    13,310,715 – 2:00 am – 11/9 – just over a year ago

30. Dora says:

31. wheatietoo says:

Woah.
    This is going to leave a mark.

Keanu Reeves says that Hollywood elites use children “like currency”, and that they consume their blood to get high.

Quote:
    ““The revelations that are coming out of Hollywood now, I’m telling you, they are just the tip of the iceberg,”

There have been other recent articles, about how children’s blood contains proteins that have an ‘anti-aging effect’ on older people, when given a transfusion.

Apparently it is a big thing now with the Elite, to have a transfusion of child’s blood.
    The effects are reportedly almost instantaneous…giving the recipient youthful energy levels and a more youthful appearance.

It made me think of Hillary last year, and the way that she would look so haggardly one day…and then look transformed the next day — more youthful and healthy looking.

• wheatietoo says: