Leaders Assemble for APEC Summit Family Photo (video and pics)…

[Read with Looming British Voice] Crikey… deep within the Vietnamese rain forest we discover a large assembly of ferocious creatures… each followed closely by their tribal hierarchy.  Carefully, silently, we capture their stealthy movements amid the banana trees and deeply rich native vegetation… After four minutes and thirty seconds of breathless anticipation we finally got the footage we were looking for…

The largest of the beasts emerge from the brush… The predators. A giant panda, seemingly unaware of the cameras… Just then, there it is, the moment we never thought we would see, the apex predators – a bear and lion together just as the regional colluding myths have described through the ages; seemingly oblivious to our presence – fearless in their approach… we dare not move:

DANANG, Vietnam (Reuters) – Russian President Vladimir Putin and U.S. President Donald Trump, in a joint statement on Syria, agreed to continue joint efforts on fighting Islamic State until it is defeated, the Kremlin said on Saturday.

The two leaders also confirmed their commitment to Syria’s sovereignty, independence and territorial integrity and called on all parties to the Syrian conflict to take an active part in the Geneva political process.

Moscow and Washington agree there is no military solution to the conflict, according to the text of the joint statement published on the Kremlin’s website.  (link)

[Via Daily Mail] […]  Trump did most of the talking, according to a person who witnessed the conversation.  An English translation of a Russian-language version of the statement issued afterward says the two leaders ‘confirmed their determination to defeat ISIS in Syria.’

It also confirmed that the U.S. and Russia agree that ‘that the conflict in Syria cannot have a military solution.’

Instead, the White House and the Kremlin are committed to forcing Syrian strongman Bashar al-Assad to engage in a political transition out of power, as dictated by a resolution the United Nations Security Council passed in December 2015.

The Kremlin published a Russian-language ‘joint statement’ on its website Saturday afternoon while Trump and Putin were attending the APEC meeting. As of an hour later, the White House had yet to confirm that the statement was genuine, or release its own version in English.

But it was negotiated behind the scenes in Da Nang by U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov.  (read more)

This entry was posted in Big Stupid Government, Canada, media bias, POTUS November '17 Asia Trip, President Trump, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Russia, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

192 Responses to Leaders Assemble for APEC Summit Family Photo (video and pics)…

1. sundance says:

• andi lee says:

Is that a “poppy” flowerhead on Turnbull’s lapel? 🔍 🕵

• sundance says:

Armistice day. 11:11 on 11/11

Also known as ‘poppy day’.

The end of the war.

• A2 says:

I was just going to reply to Andi Lee. It is Armistice Day, the end of the bloody Great War Catastrophe where many brave Australians lost their lives (amongst so many others). It is an honorable gesture not to be made light of and I, with humble humility honour them as I do The WW2 Veterans in America.

• mantaplagi says:

And my wedding anniversary.

Helps me remember.

Although it sometimes seems more like the beginning of the Great War!

Just kidding. 😎

• Carrie2 says:

SD, I sure miss vets standing on corners selling poppies when I was much younger. Wish they still did it as a great reminder to us all of their bravery and success and wounds, etc.

• maiingankwe says:

The men no longer sell them on the for corners but they do have them in gas stations, grocery stores, bars etc.

I always wrap them around my beaded tobacco pouch that I hang on my rear view mirror. When I get too many, I take them down, say a prayer and start over. I’ve got two on right now.

It seems they are no longer making them out of paper. I used to love opening up the poppies into pretty flowers. I miss that.

I always do my best to put in the can my largest bill. One time, a lady said, you can take more than one poppy for what you put in. My gosh, I think it was only a twenty. I said, no, I only need one.

Lately, I’ve been getting real tired of businesses asking for my money to donate in their name. Last night, I had Barnes and Noble and Safeway ask. I’m very picky who I give my money to since we don’t have a lot. However, I will always continue with giving my largest bill to our Veterans through their poppy sales. If I only have a fiver, I will just stuff money in without grabbing one until it at least adds up to something. I’m sure I’ve looked a little goofy 😋, but I already am around the edges. 🙃

I hope the American Legion never stops with their poppy sales.

• cyn3wulf says:

The poppy is technically associated with Remembrance Day, which grew out of and coincides with Armistice Day. Armistice Day commemorates the end of WW I, while Remembrance Day (informally referred to as “Poppy Day”) is a British Commonwealth holiday held to remember those who died in the line of duty while serving in the armed forces. There is obviously some cross-pollination between these two holidays and our Veterans Day. At every Veterans Day parade I’ve been to, there are veterans who pass out poppy boutonnieres.

As an aside, sometimes I think we do a little too much in the way of consolidating holidays. We take specific holidays and melt them into a generic catch-all holiday that bleeds the historical significance out of them. Presidents Day is another example that comes to mind.

• Grandma Covfefe says:

Yes, that has really irked me for years. These holidays are part of our national heritage. It’s why I’m not very receptive to immigrants. They don’t understand our way of life and our own true heritage being honored here. They bring in their own holidays and proceed to water down our heritage, along with our votes.

Another thing….Americans are getting away from our true history of this nation going back to the pilgrims and the founding fathers. They’d rather spend the time bar-b-qing and drinking. I have nothing against it, but it is a distraction, if no one at these event will pause for a moment and remind or share a bit of American history on those days.

I pray you all, when gathering around the Thanksgiving table in 2 weeks, will share a bit of real history of that first Thanskgiving and why.

The Lord has really blessed this nation for His own Glory, thru His Son, Jesus. Remind everyone of this, as well. May the Lord Bless all of you today…and in the days leading up to our Blessed Thanksgiving.

MAGA.
            Praise God.

• Ditch Mitch says:

My dad belonged to the local VFW and tradition was to hand out poppies to show support for the ending of the war. Men wore a poppy on their lapels while women wore them on the collar of their blouse. It was also a way to collect donations for disabled vets and their families.

• Glen2 says:

For interest, the Australian War Memorial Roll of Honour – with poppies

• Grandma Covfefe says:

In Flanders fields the poppies blow
        Between the crosses, row on row,
        That mark our place: and in the sky
        The larks still bravely singing fly
        Scarce heard amid the guns below.

We are the dead: Short days ago,
        We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
        Loved and were loved: and now we lie
        In Flanders fields!

Take up our quarrel with the foe
        To you, from failing hands, we throw
        The torch: be yours to hold it high
        If ye break faith with us who die,
        We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
        In Flanders fields

In 7th grade we were given one poem per week to memorize, and this one was one of them. This is a beautiful solemn poem.

• A2 says:

• Bob Thoms says:

One poem a week, how nice.

What school district should that be?

• Grandma Covfefe says:

In what is now better know as Commifornia–I should add I’m a Boomer.
            It was one of thousands of cities bursting with American Pride and nationaism. Having North America Rockwell nearby helps. The city has changed–they’ve been invaded by immigrants. Sad.

• Cuppa Covfefe says:

As soon as I saw the Poppy, that poem came to mind. Thank you for posting that. It’s a beautiful poem (we also had to learn it long ago).

There’s a website about John McCrae, who wrote the poem, as well as memorials and information about the war:

• KittyKat says:

“In Flanders Fields” was written by Canadian physician, Lieutenant-Colonel John McCrae, during the First World War.

President Trump is holding the torch very high.

• mantaplagi says:

The Soldier
          If I should die, think only this of me:
          That there’s some corner of a foreign field
          That is for ever England. There shall be
          In that rich earth a richer dust concealed;
          A dust whom England bore, shaped, made aware,
          Gave, once, her flowers to love, her ways to roam,
          A body of England’s, breathing English air,
          Washed by the rivers, blest by suns of home.

And think, this heart, all evil shed away,
          A pulse in the eternal mind, no less
          Gives somewhere back the thoughts by England given;
          Her sights and sounds; dreams happy as her day;
          And laughter, learnt of friends; and gentleness,
          In hearts at peace, under an English heaven.

Rupert Brooke.

Oh how my heart bleeds for the tattered remnants of my once great country.

• Thank you. This was what my husband had wanted on his tombstone, so I made sure he got it:

“If I should die, think only this of me:
            That there’s some corner of a foreign field
            That is for ever England.”

He was born in Sussex 1933, in the British Army with the UN Forces in the Korean war 1950, died in California 2010.

Miss him very much. May his soul rest in peace.

• mantaplagi says:

As it’s Poppy Day. Sorry.
          Here is some more heoic poetry to get your blood stirred;

Casabianca

The boy stood on the burning deck
           Whence all but he had fled;
          The flame that lit the battle’s wreck
           Shone round him o’er the dead.
          Yet beautiful and bright he stood,
           As born to rule the storm –
          A creature of heroic blood,
           A proud, though child-like form.
          The flames rolled on – he would not go
           Without his Father’s word;
          That father, faint in death below,
           His voice no longer heard.
          He called aloud: – ‘say, Father, say
           If yet my task is done?’
          He knew not that the chieftain lay
           Unconscious of his son.

‘Speak, father!’ once again he cried,
           ’If I may yet be gone!’
          And but the booming shots replied,
           And fast the flames rolled on.
          Upon his brow he felt their breath,
           And in his waving hair,
          And looked from that lone post of death
           In still yet brave despair;
          And shouted but once more aloud,
           ’My father! must I stay?’
          While o’er him fast, through sail and shroud,
           The wreathing fires made way.
          They wrapt the ship in splendour wild,
           They caught the flag on high,
          And streamed above the gallant child,
           Like banners in the sky.
          There came a burst of thunder-sound –
           The boy – oh! where was he?
          Ask of the winds that far around
           With fragments strewed the sea!–
          With mast, and helm, and pennon fair,
           That well had borne their part –
          But the noblest thing which perished there
           Was that young faithful heart.

• Ditto grandma, same here. 🗽🗽☕

• Beautiful music too ,,

KInda made my eyes moist .. remembering walking as a young child in the Flanders .. and watching the poppies.

• Carolina Kat says:

Brought tears to my eyes. Thank you!

• Founding Fathers Fan says:

In Flanders fields the poppies “grow”.
          There has been a long-running, unresolved controversy as to whether it’s “blow” or “grow”. The original (authenticated) hand-written document says “grow”. Either way, it’s a great poem.
          The poem handwritten by McCrae. In this copy, the first line ends with “grow”, differing from the original printed version.
          An autographed copy of the poem from In Flanders Fields and Other Poems. Unlike the printed copy in the same book, McCrae’s handwritten version ends the first line with “grow”. ^ In Flanders Fields and Other Poems. G. P. Putnam’s Sons. 1919. p. 3.

• Cuppa Covfefe says:

At the link I posted, there is a discussion on that. It might be noted that “blow” in the context of poppies on a hillside implies growth and movement, in stark contrast to the dead, who move no more.

I think “blow” is better for that reason.

• Yippeekiyay says:

Beautiful, Grandma Covfefe. I’m getting ready to go to our local Veterans Day ceremony. They have been handing out poppies for the past several years. Your poem will give that an even more special meaning this year. Thank you.

Happy Veterans to all our vets and their families.

• cdquarles says:

Thank you for this recollection.

My grandfather served in that war. He came back home. One of the last things in his life was participating in a Veteran’s day 11/11/70 in Birmingham. I was there with him. He would not see the next one, passing at the age of 76 on 10/16/1971.

My youngest son is a Navy man, having received his commission. We must never forget.

• Glen2 says:

• frankie says:

Turnbull looks like he’s trying to photobomb. His problem is his mother kept him too long in her pouch and bounced him too much.

• frankie says:

Yes. For WWI …. this is the 99th anniversary of the end of the war. Brits shed Aussie and NZ blood in their fuiile attempt to take the straits of Constantinople (Gallipoli). I have a paper poppy in my truck from the VFW’s fundraising drive.

There is a wonderful post for Veterans Day on the website howtobeyourowndetective.com
        The author talks about veterans, martyrs of the Church, Tecumseh and the War of 1812, and even tips his cap to the CMA tribute to the murder victims of the shooters in Vegas the FBI is trying to divert our attention from. After you take in all the goodness of the Treehouse, stop there a minute or two and enjoy it.

Turnbull did something right with the poppy. But he looks like a photobomber. Perhaps as a tyke he was in Mum’s pouch a bit too long as she bounced over the Great Dividng Range.

• Big Jake says:

“The remembrance poppy was inspired by the World War I poem “In Flanders Fields”. Its opening lines refer to the many poppies that were the first flowers to grow in the churned-up earth of soldiers’ graves in Flanders, a region of Belgium.”

Young men, soldiers, nineteen fourteen
        Marching through countries they’d never seen
        Virgins with rifles, a game of charades
        All for a children’s crusade
        Pawns in the game are not victims of chance
        Strewn on the fields of Belgium and France
        Poppies for young men, death’s bitter trade
        All of those young lives betrayed
        The children of England would never be slaves
        They’re trapped on the wire and dying in waves
        The flower of England face down in the mud
        And stained in the blood of a whole generation
        Corpulent generals safe behind lines
        History’s lessons drowned in red wine
        Poppies for young men, death’s bitter trade
        All of those young lives betrayed
        All for a children’s crusade
        The children of England would never be slaves
        They’re trapped on the wire and dying in waves
        The flower of England face down in the mud
        And stained in the blood of a whole generation
        Midnight in Soho nineteen eighty four
        Fixing in doorways, opium slaves
        Poppies for young men, such bitter trade
        All of those young lives betrayed
        All for a children’s crusade.

– Sting

• andi lee says:

Yes sir, wiped that suspicious look right off my face.

Replaced with a bowed head, greatful for military, always & forever. Respectfully so.

• A2 says:

All good. It is hard for many to understand the sacrifices made in the past for securing the future of the world from blind and evil actions of our fellow men. It is beyond heartbreak. The banality of evil.

For me, the messages that this American President has sent in his speeches to the world will sow the seeds of a great renewal. A conviction that free, independent and sovereign nations will bring to fruition their promise to their peoples and when that is the trajectory, that social compact, a lasting peace and a trust between the governors and the governed they will bring peace.

• crossrib says:

Beautifully stated in a poetic cadence.

• Carrie2 says:

A2, and wars that we did not create but our brave men went to help those countries that were besieged and yet for some decades our students taught America the warmonger, America this bad and that. Sad but I do thank France for saying Thank You, but still waiting for other countries to do the same as we saved their countries and their people. Fear they will nor would ever come to save us altho we did have some Frenchmen in our Revolution and we value them to this day. They believed in our desire for real freedom and no more monarchy.

• Esperanza says:

The significance is that poppies like chalky disturbed soil. Of which they got a lot in WW1 Flanders. The battlefields of WW1 were full of poppies.

• DebbieUK says:

Poppy Day raises funds for veterans as well as their families and this weekend is a very solemn one in Britain .Most of us who care buy and wear a poppy each year.
          However ,as with everything else these days ,snowflake generation and professors who should know better,have branded the poppy racist and the young are refusing to wear it.
          I really do despair sometimes of how little they know about the history of these Islands and Europe.

• maiingankwe says:

Debbie UK,
            Now that would have broken my Grandfather’s heart to see the young of his country refuse the poppy. He was taken as a POW by the Germans during the Dunkirk invasion. He was a prisoner for more than four years. He lived a good life afterwards, but died due to complications of his gun shot wounds that were never properly attended to. Yes, that would’ve broken my Grandfather and Grandmother’s heart for all they had sacrificed for them, their future. Thank you for letting us know.

• YvonneMarie says:

LOL !

2. sundance says:

3. sundance says:

• Lack is not all says:

These are two men discussing a serious subject. I feel proud to look at it. Why when in similar circumstances when Putin was with Obama his face was always smirking like one would do with an annoying teenager conversation? Putin never took Obama seriously I remember when the stooges in Hollywood were saying that Trump representing us was going to be a shame. It was a real shame when their ignorant/malefic sun god did.

• CountryclassVulgarian says:

They “swapped warm greetings” Hang on to your Hats! That smacks of collusion…. Quick get john McTraitor

• bessie2003 says:

I like seeing that the only lapel pin that President Trump is wearing is the U.S. Flag.

• Ditch Mitch says:

SD, you nailed it again! Seeing all the pictures and videos of PDJT with PVP I asked myself what is going on here.

PDJT was very comfortable standing with PVP. More so than PVP was. This made me think PDJT was trying to get under the presses skin.

However, it was more than that. Sounds like PDJT is colluding with the Russians to end the Syrian conflict (to defeat ISIS).

4. wheatietoo says:

That was quite a gaggle walking with our President.
    Heheh. It looked like he was having a nice time, chatting with Putin.

Thanks, Sundance, for keeping us informed on what’s going on…there is still a media blackout.

5. Russian collusion REEEEEEEE

I think the statement from Russia, if confirmed, is a bit more consequential than the photo op. I would suggest this has been one of the most important weeks in World history for decades

6. sundance says:

7. sundance says:

8. The video of the leaders assembling for the photo is instructive. ‘Socks’ is looking for a camera, any camera. Whenever I see him he seems like someone who can’t believe he made it to the big time. 😁

The buzz around President Trump is palpable. There is an irresistible attraction to him. Leadership. Even Putin seems to enjoy the buzz.

9. A2 says:

Pres Trump did not have a formal meeting with Putin. As I see it Sec Tillerson and his Russian counterpart, FM Lavrov met, made the issues clear and agreed on the way forward. Pres Trump just gave Putin the glad hand as he seems to have agreed that Assad is a liability in the future of that tragic country Syria.

We shall see. The US is sincere, open and direct. I hope the Putin side will be also. It is at the end of the day, a great liability to Russia, militarily and economically.

• Sentient says:

Syria was fine under Assad until Obama, Hillary, the Sauds and US neocons tried to depose him. This stuff about a supposed agreement that Assad is a liability is just the latest version of “Assad must go” from the intervention crowd.

• chojun says:

Agreed. He’s a secular ruler and the Syrians like him.

Except for the radical Islamists who want him gone.

• Carrie2 says:

Sentient, I agree. His people voted and wanted him in office. He also allowed any faith belief to be there and protected. Difficult to believe it was really he who sent those terrible chemical bomb(s) to kill his own people. I still have reservations about that considering how many are against him and his not rigid hateful rule of Syria. Syria is a pathway to oil being moved to other countries and hence is hated for that by other truly hateful surrounding countries.

• sejmon says:

A2….Syrians like Dr.Assad only ppl like you and neocons/warmongers call him liability.Go bark this BS on HUFF& PUFF.

10. A2 says:

I want to digress a bit about Canada and its leadership. Canada shares with America the longest and most peaceful border in the world. A comity of friendship. Not to be taken lightly.

How many other shared borders have this remarkable record? None.

From divided countries after the war, like Germany, to the border conflicts more recently in the mideast , central Europe and central Asia. We could extend it to the the South China seas and the Indian ocean. Pakistan with India, Pakistan and Afghanistan, China and Vietnam and so on and so forth. Those geopolitical friction points are the norm. Thus let us see Canada and the US as an exemplar.

As democracies are wont, we have the noisy voices, the public debates, the dirty linen exposed for all the world to see, perhaps to laugh, But that what free and open societies do. Canadians and Americans have fought together side by side in many wars and conflicts, died together and we should honor then together on these November days of remberance.

Canada has elected a man who is found wanting. The US has done so also. We may empathize, but we now have a leader who will put us on he right path. That is what the people do in free societies. Canada, may have a failed leadership, but the great wheel turns and that is where hope, not passive , but active lives.

• bpk1300 says:

TRUTH!!!!

• Jenny R. says:

Yes, but let us be very fair:
      It was Harper’s government, not Trudeau’s that developed TPP for the Canadian side (just as it was Harper’s government, not Trudeau’s that accepted the Uranium One deal).
      Americans have a tendency to glorify Harper; they shouldn’t. At best he was the Canadian version of W.
      Trudeau is a dippy fool, and an easy target, but let us never forget that Harper never was a reliable ally of the American republic or its people. 😉

Americans, always repeat this whenever you start thinking about Canada: It was Harper’s government that did the negotiating for TPP, Uranium One, and at the same time pulled their forces from Afghanistan.
      Canada has proven to not be our friend.

— Trudeau has never been completely supportive of TPP — for the wrong reasons most assuredly, and he is still an idiot (what he did at this meeting was the height of foreign diplomacy stupidity) but he wasn’t the one who actually got Canada into this mess (and tried to rope the U.S. into it) — that was the other guy working with W and O.

• Jenny R. says:

and lest someone think this makes me “pro Justin the Fool”, it does not.
        But, when one is dealing with an unfriendly country, it is perhaps best that it is led by a moron who is easily wrong footed.

• CountryclassVulgarian says:

“Canada has elected a man who is found wanting. The US has done so also”?
      Huh?????

• Personally, I think you are a Dem troll. Sorry, but I do not agree that the US has elected a man who is wanting. You are a clever Dem, but none the less a troll.

• TreeClimber says:

A2 is always around, they’re not a troll! And how about this line?? “The US has done so also. We may empathize, but we now have a leader who will put us on he right path.” Doesn’t seem like they’re talking about 45 to me!

• Cuppa Covfefe says:

Please read the last paragraph of that post again. You’ve misread the (subordinate) meaning of “has”:

Canada has elected a man who is found wanting. The US has done so also. We may empathize, but we now have a leader who will put us on [t]he right path. That is what the people do in free societies. Canada, may have a failed leadership, but the great wheel turns and that is where hope, not passive , but active lives.

“We now have” renders the “US has done” as referring to a previous election of a President, i.e. Øbozo…

• cyn3wulf says:

You have to put that one sentence in the context of the entire paragraph. To be fair, it could have been a bit more clear (I would have written something to the effect of “The US has done so several times in the past”), but the context of the entire paragraph tells us that he is not referencing Trump. We can then infer that he is talking about Obama. A2’s phrasing can be a bit out of the norm (I suspect he is fluent in at least 2 languages and that that colours his writing), but A2 is good peeps. I always find his perspective to be a great addition to the conversation.

• cjzak says:

Talking about our gigantic guilt mistake electing Obama.

• MfM says:

Later in the same post he said we’ve now elected someone who will put us on the right path. I think he meant Obama being like Mr. Socks and just wasn’t specific earlier.

11. ZurichMike says:

Think of the swirl of “muh Russia!” with the screeching leftists, Mueller’s work, sealed indictments, sex rings being busted, Sessions quietly in the background running parallel grand juries far from the NeverTrump/Dem whores . . . .

Now tell me. Does Trump look like he’s worried or does he look like someone who’s got the bases covered?

12. andi lee says:

13 reporters on AF1, and only “Jennifer” is reporting this statement, people are going to get killed. She must be drunk, her tweets are a mess. (I’ll keep looking but I think I found nearly all the reporters on board)

13. G3 says:

There is another fake news story the media is pushing for some reason……Reguarding Golf Gate—PM Abe was wearing dark sweater and pants. The man that fell into the sand trap was wearing a beige sweater and dark pants. This can be confirmed with photos.

Jennifer Jacobs
    @JenniferJJacobs
    Trump says he didn’t see Shinzo Abe’s fall into golf course sand bunker. “I told him…I will not ask if that’s you. But if it was, I’m very impressed because you’re better than any gymnast I’ve ever seen.”

14. Publius2016 says:

The Vietnamese President missed his mark on the dais…he makes the photo unsymmetrical…great walk in the jungle!

15. StanH says:

Two alpha males having a frank discussion as opposed to the pansy Barry with his effete stature cowering in fear, while saying “I’m sorry.” What a difference folks.

16. As the two men walked and intensely talked, without sacrificing attentiveness President Trump flick out his hand to warn Putin that immediately in front of him the rocky path contained irregularities. Our main man is aware and courteous.

17. thetrain2016 says:

Looks like only that Canadian swagger protested the dress code by wearing red flower and matching shoes…

18. Big Jake says:

Justin of Canada looks like such a Nancyboy–like Obama.

19. Big Jake says:

Justin of Canada looks like such a Nancyboy–like Obama.

20. Trumpfan1 says:

Soooooo much collusion there. impeach! Hahaha jk

21. Joe S says:

As, everyday thanking God for PDJT-so thankful.

As an additional exercise, I imagined superimposing Hillary Clinton in all of these pictures-time to get down on my knees to thank God.

• thluckyone says:

With ya, Joe. We can’t “earn” God’s tender mercy and we surely can’t “deserve” the Grace that’s been extended to our great nation (and to the world). But we can sure give thanks for it – or die trying. THANK YOU for praying for our President and THANK YOU for trusting in the ONLY Living God and THANK YOU for sharing with us another sweet reminder of how incredibly blessed we are!

22. webgirlpdx says:

“The largest of the beasts emerge from the brush… The predators. A giant panda, seemingly unaware of the cameras… Just then, there it is, the moment we never thought we would see, the apex predators – a bear and lion together just as the regional colluding myths have described through the ages; seemingly oblivious to our presence – fearless in their approach… we dare not move”

LOL…..Sundance. Every day you do it. Every single day. 🙂

#LoveCTH

23. Colour me stupid but all the photos are of Potus and Putin conversing back and forth without an interpreter. Is Vlad fluent in English?

• CountryclassVulgarian says:

I don’t think he is fluent but he understands some. By the way, that’s further proof of their “colluding”. What are they talking without a deep state “interpreter” present…..

• n1ghtcr4wler says:

He is fluent, it was mandatory for high ranking KGB agents in East Germany to learn English, French and German.

• Dixie says:

That is something I’ve been wondering about….Xi included. Despite all the apparatus they use for interpretation, I’m thinking that a lot of them speak English, otherwise how can they converse with one another in private about significant matters? (Sorry for the use of the word “matters”….lynch, comey and clinton put the big stink on that word)

• n1ghtcr4wler says:

Yes he’s also very fluent in German. He also speaks French,Tatar and probably understands Mandarin.

• Cuppa Covfefe says:

I’m waiting for some knucklehead in the YSM to jump in and say, “NO, but Trump is fluent in Russian”… 🙂

• sejmon says:

Yes VVP speak english & german and I believe he is not bad in french too…..

24. KBR says:

It has been talked about already, but the very first impression I got from that photo is “Looks like Trudeau is barefoot!”

Surely a person who likes lots of colors should get himself a color-chart. Orange and blue are opposite colors-meaning the highest contrast of color. So orangy-brown shoes stick out like a sore thumb with royal blue pants. (Same shoes with tan pants worn in a more casual setting would look okay.) But he might know that and deliberately want everyone looking at his feet!

I am beginning to suspect that Justin Trudeau has a foot fetish with his own feet.

• Cuppa Covfefe says:

I think Merkel has a Pantone chart (apologies for the [CNN-related] source):

• Turranos says:

Holy cow, her closet must be YUGE! Can you imagine “the Merk” talking to an assistant saying that she needs her black outfit. Then she responds, “no not that one.” This one? No not that one. On and on it goes about 24 times.

• bandfreak22 says:

What Justin is wearing is popular in men’s fashion right now (Blue suits with brown shoes)…including the colorful socks. Maybe he wants to be viewed as someone with current ideas and tastes. I still think he’s a wanker.

• Cuppa Covfefe says:

Current ideas, and tastes.

Yep, like older (MUCH older) women. And yet he gets a pass from the presstitutes on that, even though it was an illegal relationship at the time, not only because of the age difference, but because of the authority position (teacher) of the aggressor…

Judge Moore, on the other hand, is pilloried even though there’s no substance to the ALL-RED stories cobbled-up against him.

Hmmm. Double standard. Reminds me of Bubba, and Gary Hart with his “Risky Business” yacht…

25. KBR says:

Caption for second photo above showing PDJT and Putin: “Did you see those shoes?”

26. As our soldiers for freedom battle
    The Lions foes are rattled.
    He roared his disapproval
    Of a corrupt system and its removal.
    America no longer will be used he growled
    She has found her backbone and stands proud.
    Today our veterans are to be celebrated.
    Our Lion they support and are elated.
    So bow your head and give glory to God
    For protecting our troops,
    And a Lion to lead us out of the swampy bog.

27. fedback says:

Vlad looks very happy in the company of President Trump

28. TheWanderingStar says:

Wow! Putin really is a petite fella. I just never realized it until he was next to someone roughly my height.

29. cjzak says:

Amazing how they seem to get along. Putin and Trump have no problems communicating at all it seems. The world power that walked in when they appeared was amazing to see along with the Chinese Pres. I believe.

Lol, Putin wouldn’t wave for the picture except for a brief second and he positioned himself so he was in full view of the cameras even though he was in the back row. He moved towards the guy on his right instead of trying to move left into the space occupied by Pres. Trump. Very telling, imo.

30. Turranos says:

When I think back at the Bush-Clinton-Øbozo crime families & the many years in office, my mind thinks about the tremendous damage that they have done to this country. In contrast, I look at this one trip to Asia with our POTUS and see the Good that he has accomplished in a very short time…it is astonishing! I am so grateful for him.

31. fleporeblog says:

This joint statement should not be underestimated! The fact that the Russians agree that there needs to be far elections to determine the future leadership in Syria is HUGE! The Russians are realizing that with the US now in the Energy business, the days of $100 a barrel are over. They recently projected that they are planning on having fuel sell between $40 and $60 a barrel. 70 percent of the Russian economy comes from their Energy sector. At some point fighting in Syria has a tremendous cost factor. They will get what they want which is a pier with access to the Mediterranean. They also realize that the US is out of the business of regime change.

This is truly a win-win for both countries! This also gives me hope that the Russians will be willing to support us with North Korea. Our President will negotiate our Energy sector and not to step on the Russians throughout the world.

For our President the ultimate collaboration will be with Iran! If we can get the Russians to support us their, lookout! The sky is the limit!

32. n1ghtcr4wler says:

What animal is Justin from Canada? A puffin?