President Donald Trump and First Lady Melania Trump arrive in Tokyo Japan and will take part in an event at Yokota Air Base.  The President is expected to deliver remarks to the awaiting audience at approximately 10:00pm EST.

UPDATE: Video and Pictures Added

RSBN Livestream LinkChannel90 Live Stream (active)Alternate Live Stream

This entry was posted in ASEAN, Donald Trump, FLOTUS, Japan, Melania Trump, Military, POTUS November '17 Asia Trip, President Trump, Secretary Tillerson, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

162 Responses to President Trump and First Lady Melania Trump Arrive in Tokyo Japan – Yokota Air Base Speech 10:00pm EST Livestream…

1. Minnie says:

God bless you, sir, and thank you!

Proud to be an American with President Donald J. Trump as our Commander in Chief 🇺🇸🦁🇺🇸

We ❤️ You!!

2. Deborah @UnTamedInSD says:

Just started watching… Awesome POTUS!

3. freddy says:

I’m proud again and so is my dad in Fort Rosecrans military cemetery…….Thank God to regain our respect…….

4. Midwest Mom says:

Crowds looked enthusiastic…no rent a crowd there. So proud..

5. fedback says:

Seeing The Commander in Chief and his love of the military is very moving

6. georgiafl says:

President Trump uses power for doing good.

Obama and the Clintons used power for greed.

7. mot2grls says:

So grateful for our president ! I love that golden velvet voice! No one delivers a speech like him. You know it’s heartfelt. Thank you President Trump.

8. wheatietoo says:

Okay, can you imagine any of the other Presidential candidates from last year, doing what Pres Trump is doing?
    Because, I can’t.

There is not a one of them who could be doing all this.
    Not a one.

Can you imagine Ted Cruz addressing our troops?
    JEB?
    Kasich?
    Or…Hillary?
    Nope. Nope. And more nope.

Our President is the best president ever, imo…and he’s just getting started.

9. USA loves Melania says:

Great speech! I am so proud of my President and my country! America is sitting tall in the saddle again. The pride is back!

10. Pam says:

11. Pam says:

12. A2 says:

The President just met PM Abe–both looked happy and relaxed.Work first, play (golf) later.

Beautiful day in Tokyo.

Will report more later.

(APEC starts tomorrow in Vietnam, but the country has been hit hard by typhoon Damrey)

(Another tidbit. Pres Trump has nominated Stephan Akard for Director General of the Foreign Service, Dept of State, which is the most powerful position in the service, after the SoS. Foggy bottom may get a lot less foggy. Go T-Rex.)

13. MfM says:

I’ll have to listen to the speech tomorrow, I don’t want to wake people up. I’m looking forward to it.

On another note, I’m curious about Melania’s outfit, what did others think? I didn’t think it was her best this trip. Seems too fussy and the belt tie looked awkward. I liked the blue one leaving DC.

• wheatietoo says:

Her coat had elements that remind me of Japanese farmer coats:

First Lady Melania’s clothing choices often display some element of the country they are visiting, when they’re on these trips.
      She also does this with visiting heads of state to the White House.

So I’m thinking that this explains why she chose to wear this coat today.
      There was something about it that reminded her of the traditional clothing of Japan.

• Sylvia Avery says:

You could be right. It is a plausible theory. Not my favorite look, but this seems like a reason for the choice.

• daughnworks247 says:

I thought the same thing, looked like a Japanese warrior coat from hundreds of years ago. Even the colors were a nod to the tradition.
        I was not wild about the coat but FLOTUS Melania can wear a flour sack and look terrific.

• The Jimmy Jack says:

Good eye. I missed the designer on that. I’d like to know the origin of the fabric as well. The Japanese fabrics are legendary. I bought as much vintage Japanese fabric as I could carry when I visited.

I liked it along w her leaving D.C. Look and the beautiful white she wore to Pearl Harbor.

I can’t wait to see every detail of her look st each tour event. I can’t even begin to tell you how much I enjoy these tours for this reason.

• Sylvia Avery says:

Wheatie, I did want to say thank you for taking the time to find and post pictures of Melania and her wardrobe for us.

I am always fascinated by her clothing choices and the way she uses her clothing to communicate. You really help to enlighten on that score many times and I truly appreciate it.

• Sylvia Avery says:

Not my fave. I didn’t think it was very attractive.

• Kathleen Rady says:

I actually loved the coat she is wearing.not many people could pull off large vertical color blocks but FLOTUS did so beautifully. The coat was saved by the floral block under the waist which made the coat as far as I’m concerned. I’d like to know who designed the coat.

14. Bree says:

Beautiful pics Sundance, thank you. I love the music and energy. They make me so proud. God bless them both and safe travels.

15. Deborah @UnTamedInSD says:

Make alliances great again!

16. Minnie says:

“Japan is a treasured partner and crucial ally of the United States”

We love you, Mr. President!

17. Midwest Mom says:

I love the enthusiasm of the troops… Not like the funeral dirge it was when the prior occupant of the White House made visits to military installations.

18. Turranos says:

The POTUS speech at the Yokota Air Base was one for the ages. Thank God, for this wonderful man. My family came to America in 1750, we have seen it all. Righting this ship called “AMERICA” must become our legacy for our nation and our posterity.

19. Minnie says:

“You instill confidence in the hearts of our allies and you strike fear in the hearts of our enemies, that’s the way it should be, yes?”

*BOOM*

20. Pam says:

21. Pam says:

22. Pam says:

• daughnworks247 says:

I bet Melania leaves with a string from Mikimoto.
      Yummy!

• The Jimmy Jack says:

I hope Trump buys her a gorgeous piece of pearl jewelry on this leg of the trip.

I do wonder if he buys her special things on these trips. It seems like something he’d do. I think he appreciates what she’s doing for America on these trips and realizes what tremendous sacrifices she’s making.

23. Publius2016 says:

President Trump got a new jacket! You honor the men and women who defend our country, thank you Mr. President.

24. CountryclassVulgarian says:

I love that last pic with our beautiful first couple looking out at sea. So sweet!!!!!

25. CountryclassVulgarian says:

Just seeing AF1 land brings tears to my eyes. I have never followed the travels of any other President. 1. I was too young. 2. I wasn’t invested. This President and First Lady makes me so proud I cry when I think of it.

26. All American Snowflake says: