President Donald Trump and First Lady Melania Trump participate in a tour of the USS Arizona Memorial in Aiea, Hawaii, and present a wreath at the memorial.  11:30pm EST Livestream with Pearl Harbor Wreath Ceremony to follow shortly.

UPDATE: Video Added:

Fox News Livestream1 – Fox News Livestream2Alternate Livestream

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, History, Live Streaming, Melania Trump, President Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

50 Responses to President Trump and First Lady Melania Wreath Laying Ceremony at Arizona Memorial – 11:30pm Livestream…

1. wheatietoo says:

Do we know if they will be spending the night in Hawaii?
    Or will they be departing for their next stop.

2. Pam says:

3. Minnie says:

🇺🇸Dignity❤️Grace❤️Respect🇺🇸

4. Pam says:

5. mot2grls says:

I hope they get some rest. They both look tired.

6. Pam says:

7. fleporeblog says:

Such an honor to have our President visit the USS Arizona! Especially after the disgrace that occurred earlier today with the treasonous deserter getting no time in jail. Our men and women serving our country needed to see their Commander in Chief honoring the men that lost their lives fighting for our country.

8. delmarvajim says:

Who is the woman using the flag as a shawl?

• fleporeblog says:

I think the Governor of Hawaii’s wife.

• blognificentbee says:

I think she is not wearing a flag, but wearing a stars & striped-themed scarf/shawl.

• keeler says:

I think you’re correct. However, such clothing does violate the flag code and some consider it disrespectful.

• amwick says:

I keep going back and forth on that… yes, it does really look like a flag, but it isn’t but it is… oh… I am very sensitive about proper respect to the flag.. very.. I have to believe that she was wearing this out of the deepest respect.. and honor.. and it was not an actual flag.. So someone on reddit said this.. is the item in question able to be used as a flag? Could you put it on a pole, or, sadly, drape it on a coffin, and people would understand that it was our flag?? So sensitive as I am, that seems like a good and reasonable guideline. I haven’t seen that scarf opened up,,, maybe it is a square shape, not flag like at all. I have to give her the benefit of the doubt, considering she was standing next to our President and First Lady.

I have seen athletes and fans using regular flags as shawls and scarfs.. That bothers me.. I know they are proud and happy, but, nope, that is wrong. I think a lot depends on how you were raised, and what your parents felt about the flag…

BTW, my Mother’s first sweetheart was a sailor. He died during the attack on Pearl Harbor, but I never knew much about it. She never forgot him. Ever.

9. fran wendelboe says:

A visit to the Arizona is one of the most poignant and emotionally draining events. Beautiful but so moving. I would not be surprised if they also visit Punchbowl, the Arlington of the Pacific. Yes, they need rest, but Air Force One does have pretty comfortable sleeping quarters, but I am sure they want the rest of the entourage who doesn’t have sleeping quarters, to be rested as well.

10. Pam says:

11. sundance says:

12. Joe Collins says:

I’m so proud to have a president who visits the USS Arizona Memorial while in Hawaii, instead of going boogie boarding on the beach.

13. sundance says:

14. Pam says:

• Stan Webb says:

I watched Air Force One fly off to Japan this morning from my window. It made my day great for the rest of the day. So happy we have a president who loves his country again.
      MAGA.

15. blognificentbee says:

God bless our President.

16. Pam says:

17. tuskyou says:

This stirs up some strong feelings. We spent 1 day of our 7 day vacation here taking it all in. We were staying in Maui and had to fly there. It wasn’t cheap flying back and forth but this was our only visit to Hawaii and there was no way we’d consider skipping this. We caught some flack for “spending a whole day there” and those people were cut down to size real fukin quick. Another thing I remember is tourists smiling for pictures all over the place. This behavior was so off putting I barely took any pics. I don’t know if I’m just extra sensitive but it felt improper to me.

POTUS and FLOTUS have the knack for striking the right tone: Dignified and reverential.
    I’m always grateful for their genuine displays of patriotism and respect for the fallen.

• keeler says:

When I visited, the area around the NPS visitor center was a zoo, but once people reached the Arizona Memorial itself everyone was very respectful.

I’ve witnessed much worse behavior at other solemn places, such as Gettysburg. I suspect Pearl Harbor behavior is a bit different because of the expense and effort involved in getting there, and some of the psychological prompting visitors undergo as they travel to the site (which I won’t get into here).

18. keeler says:

Subtle point:

The President and First Lady visited AFTER Pearl Harbor visitor services ended for the day (5:00PM local time). Rather than inconvenience the public, and possibly prevent some people from losing their one chance to visit USS Arizona, the President paid his respects late in the day to minimize disruption to normal NPS operations.

That type of consideration is a far cry from the guy who forced active duty army captains to move their wedding location because he wanted to play golf.

19. ou8aqt2 says:

Finally… We have a God damn good president. Took 40 years but by God we got one.

20. POP says:

Ya gotta love it….when President Trump and the First Lady were about to touch the floral tribute, the female Fox News Trump hater had to be talking about “President Obama”…..

The left never ever let an opportunity go by…

Neither should we……

21. rvsueandcrew says:

Okay, this is superficial given the subject matter. I mean no disrespect.

I want to point out that, once again, our First Lady, made an excellent choice with her dress for paying respect at the Pearl Harbor Memorial. I don’t know if it was done purposefully, but her dress is the same color as the walls (at least in the photos) which subdues her look, rather than wearing another color which would make her “stand out.”

A light color for arrival, yet soft and serious for the memorial. Class. That’s Melania!

• NvMtnOldMan says:

She had a black belt tie for mourning. All class. She never has to wear any thing that will distract from the moment. That takes not only class but smarts.

22. Southrider says:

Gods this man has a way! Brilliant, poignant start for a trip by a serious President and Commander in Chief’s to the far east. To see a world we shaped, not by choice, but by deadly invitation.

23. Rip Tide says:

Yes a very tactical and also respectful way and place to start the trip! This sends all kinds of subliminal messages, to many different parties. A huge MAGA hat tip to our leader PDJT!!!

24. tonyE says:

Dad was stationed at Pearl Harbor… I went to Radford HS… a friend and I used to sail right THERE, renting the sail boats right by the Subase.

Yet, we actually NEVER went to the Arizona Memorial.. even as we sailed within a couple of hundred yards from it. There wasn’t a bridge to Ford Island then, so we used to “surf” the wake of the ferry boats.

Crazy… huh?

25. Ouida Griner says:

He functions with dignity, purpose, and spice while all the forces of hell both here and abroad try to smear and remove him from office. We get to witness the lines being drawn. I hope with some Heavenly discernment.

26. RESPECT.
    So much respect.
    A balm to our souls.

27. The Trumps are just plain good people.

28. Like