Sarah Sanders White House Press Briefing – October 19th 3:00pm Livestream…

White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders delivers the press briefing for October 19th, 2017.  Anticipated Start Time 3:00pm

UPDATE: Video Added – Unanticipated by media General John Kelly takes center stage at the White House press briefing and delivers a powerful statement on Trump’s call to a fallen soldier’s widow and his experience when his own son died in Afghanistan:

White House Livestream LinkRSBN Livestream LinkAlternate Livestream Link

This entry was posted in media bias, President Trump, Press Secretary - Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

188 Responses to Sarah Sanders White House Press Briefing – October 19th 3:00pm Livestream…

1. MVW says:

There are Republicans that are just RepubliRats, there are Democrats that are just DhimmiRats, then there are some that are Americans First. I seems that the Demo’s these days are all Purple and Green DhimmiRats.

And how many of the media stood up for decency? None in the Vulture stream media these days.

2. Garavaglia says:

This was a warning shot. The military is with the President.

3. albrevin says:

the left and the media are classless.

From the p hats, the Madonna rants, the Adam Schiff theatre, the NFL, Antifa, Weinstein, now this loser congresswoman pig …. they are incompatible with decency and civil society.

4. burnett044 says:

A man of honor…honoring our fallen….the best our country has…it does not matter it was given in front of such scum…..we who know were blessed by Gen.Kelly today…..God bless him

• listingstarboard says:

Oh my Lord that was a speech I will never forget–reduced me to tears–I did not know much about General Kelly before but I am in awe of him after that. My stepson is in the Navy and soon to deploy for Afghanistan, and he wanted to go–it is so true that these kids are the absolute best our country has–and it makes me seethe with rage when I see the illegals, the welfare queens, the BLM and Antifa cowards, the abnormal gender blender freaks–looting and leeching off of taxpayers and brave servicemen ! And then right on cue the media acted like selfish idiotic pricks. My absolute complete admiration for you, General Kelly.

5. Apfelcobbler says:

Masterful move, and not a moment too soon.

Last night I watched CNN to see how they were spinning the issue – and even they were being extremely careful to not push it as far as they normally would do in exploiting any and everything. One thing they are extremely afraid of is kindling black resentment toward the armed forces. It is simply too explosive. It would make 1968 seem tame.

I am so relieved to see the Administration nip this in the bud – and beautifully. No one (in their right mind) can disagree with Kelly’s sentiments no matter how much they might quibble over the original exact wording. Trump and Kelly have put out what could have been a forest fire.

• Publius2016 says:

This is a Globalist plan for secession. With Antifa/BLM in the major cities and Alt Left Governors on the coasts, they are trying to divide us…President Trump is going to win 2020 in a landslide! Noting is sacred to these activists!

• mimbler says:

I don’t think they care if it is explosive. Look how they have exploited Treyvon, Brown, BLM, etc.

I suspect they just know this would be a loser for their cause so they are resisting the urge to capitalize on it.

6. Paco Loco says:

Not one of those presstitutes has ever served in the US armed forces. Their mission in life is to use their profession to destroy the USA. They don’t care about accuracy in reporting. They only care about maintaining the meme that the US is evil, that their is continous oppression of non whites and that President Trump is an idiot. A pox on all of them and the organizations that they represent.

• sedge2z says:

At the press conference, General Kelly asked the press goons if they knew any Gold Star Families, or if anyone in the room had served in our military. Not one hand was raised. It was a sad to realize how hard the Trump Team is working for all Americans – even those ungrateful weasels.

• Mr. Morris says:

General Kelly told us what happens when a service man or woman is killed. The body is wrapped in a shroud, or whatever is available to cover the body, then the body is packed in ice and then in a box. If the death occurs overseas, the body is sent by plane to Europe, then embalmed, packed in ice, placed in a coffin and is flown to the States. Fellow servicemen accompany the body from battlefield to the final destination.
        The respect shown to these fallen Military brings tears to my eyes. The Military has the awful task of notifying family in person of the loved ones death.
        General Kelly spoke so beautifully from the heart because he is a General and also a Gold Star Father. He has my respect and admiration.

7. CNN has posted this on FB and all the uglies are out calling President Trump “orange” and the stuff out of thin air really is hard to read. I had to get off of it because it was getting to me.

But one of the BEST speeches I have ever witnessed.

8. n1ghtcr4wler says:

the lying congress “woman” and some scumbag from the Clinton campaign are now attacking Kelly

9. So moving. Thank God for General Kelly. MAGA and thank God for President Trump.

• shannynae says:

The one thing that I did notice was that you could have heard a pin drop while he was speaking. My admiration and love for General Kelly was off the charts by the time he had finished speaking. The fact that he walked around where our dead soldiers are buried for over an hour should tell you how he felt about this whole thing. I could tell that it took great control when he called her an “empty barrel.”

I was appalled by their behavior as he tried to exit the room. A bunch of cackling, screaming hyenas. It made me sick. 😡

10. David says:

That was very touching. I am so glad President Trump has General Kelly by his side. A very powerful man.

11. Regina says:

12. tazz2293 says:

Semper Fi General Kelly Sir!

13. Those mediacrats claiming to “know” Gold Star families all mean Khizr Muazzam Khan and Ghazala Khan.

14. albrevin says:

He also talked about what how our service members may not even be fighting for anything akin to sacredness…. a veiled shot at the NFL IMHO.

15. jojo says:

My grandson joined the Army right out of HS. He graduated from Basic and is now being trained for his skill. General Kelly’s statements hit home. My grandson loves this country and wanted to serve. If Hillary had won I would have vetoed any thought of military service and sent him to college. Thank you General for your thoughtful remarks, I cried all the way through.

• tazz2293 says:

God Bless you and your grandson jojo.

I am sure that all American Patriots across this land share in extending our gratitude to your grandson for his decision to serve our Great Nation.

• cdquarles says:

My youngest son is a Navy man and stationed somewhere in the Pacific theater. He’s in OCS and I am proud of him. The NK mess worries me some; but I know President Trump is on the case. My family is a military family now at least 3 generations. I did civilian service and one that put me on the reserve list; but it’d have to be really bad for them to call this old man up. I’d go in a heartbeat, should I meet the standard.

16. SEABEE4TRUMP says:

President Trump could not have picked a better COS to share the foxhole with. Gen Kelly has his back against the frenzied wave of liberal derangement that is sweeping the country.

17. woodstuff says:

At the very end, there is an explosion of pressitudes screaming questions as the General walks away. Me, I had no questions pertaining to the subject. I wonder what they could ask.

18. visage13 says:

I was listening to this at work with tears in my eyes. The very fact that General Kelly had to come out and there and explain the process to these worthless _____(fill in the blank) is disgusting. It is simply shameful. The Congresswoman should be ashamed of herself but instead she is proud to have done her part to divide this country even more and pile on President Trump. I see W and Obama both made speeches today. The rats are scurrying knowing IT has begun…………The more you push the stronger we become.

19. MaineCoon says:

I wanted to send an email to CoS Kelly to thank him for his service, his son’s and his presentation which touched my heart. I can’t find any contact information for Kelly. Anyone have it or any suggestion where to email so he’d get it? Thanks.

20. jeep guy says:

“we don’t look down on those who haven’t served…in fact we feel a little bit sorry” for those who’ll never understand.

President Trump has identified his apprentice. If Gen. Kelly wants to be our next President, I think we’d be in good shape.

21. BakoCarl says:

If Gen Eisenhower can go from being a flag officer to President (with president of Columbia Univ and Supremem Commander of NATO in between), perhaps Gen Kelly could consider the same with the additional experience of being CoS to the President for eight years.

22. tony5460 says:

Gen. Kelly is truly a man with honor. The sad part is these so call “journalists” don’t really care what he said. All they want is to bash the President.

23. KickingEagles says:

Make Sacrifice sacred again
    Make Honor sacred again
    Make Reverance sacred again
    Make LIfe sacred again

MAGA

24. woodstuff says:

Sundance, Thank you for giving multiple links to videos. It helps people like me who have difficulty with different codecs and browsers sometimes.