Against the backdrop of congresswoman Frederica Wilson criticizing President Trump for calling a widow of a fallen U.S. service member to express his condolences, Chief of Staff General John Kelly denounces the shameless politicization. Watch:

This entry was posted in BGI - Black Grievance Industry, Dem Hypocrisy, Heros, media bias, Military, Patriotism, President Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

432 Responses to Chief of Staff General John Kelly Denounces Fredrica Wilson for Politicizing Soldiers Death – Media Stunned…

1. guru1966 says:

Awesome and powerful response, Gen. Kelly.

• Michael says:

Thanks for saying it. I’m a little to angry to express my own tearing eyed thoughts.
      NO I’m not.
      BURN IN HELL Fredrica Wilson!

• I’d like to take Fredrica Wilson’s cowboy hat and shove it down her throat. She’s a true “deplorable”!

• JimmyJack says:

She is a disgusting race pimp and is ginning up anti Trump sentiment based on race using our war dead to do so. It is despicable.

I got the idea on The_Donald as some have been doing there to go after her on Twitter to out her as a fraud. I keep hitting her on Twitter, using her payment to the Awan Brothers of the congressional spy ring as a hammer. She gave them 120k and is the leader of the Ports Caucus. She is dirty as can be and we need to hit her on this and spread that word far and wide.

I wonder if this is also an attempt to distract from her ties to that since Awan is in court this week and some Congressional members – Louie Gohmert for one – are waking up to it and trying to sound the alarm.

Gen. Kelly was heart breaking today.

• Martin says:

Wilson is a most effective spokesperson for the Left, and more than any opposition could ask for. She and her ilk should double down, and keep right on expressin theyself, so that all Americans who serve, have served, or aspire to, can be clear who supports them, and who uses them as props when “patriotism” is needed for some purpose. She is vile, but necessary.

• Howie says:

Compleat Obliteration splash one communist scumbag.

• Sayit2016 says:

I agree… his tone could not have been more perfect— You can see in his eyes the utter disgust. Her comment gave me a bitter taste in my mouth.

He was ” stunned” at this hateful opportunist woman trying to smear OUR President. Yes …and I will name her again .Fredrica Wilson. These people need to be called out every time they pull this crap. General Kelly has seen a lot of terrible, ugly, heartbreaking things in his carrier as a General…and yet this kind of ugliness still had the ability to ” stun”. him. Think long and hard about that….

• SpanglishKC says:

MY HATRED FOR THE PRESS
      Knows no bounds. I almost allowed those vile scum to ruin my memory of Gen Kelly’s words. I won’t let them.

Kelly’s speech was amazingly moving. Thank God for men like this.

2. David says:

That was touching. I am glad Trump has General Kelly at his side. What a great man.

3. Annie says:

Thank you, sir , everyone needed to hear that,
    May God doubly bless our president.

4. Fedback says:

I feel like I witnessed a sacred moment.
    Can’t remember I have ever seen anything as powerful and truthful in a public setting

• webgirlpdx says:

I haven’t been able to listen yet, but I was weepy just reading the transcripts of it, Fedbeck.

• Katie says:

Well said. You did witness something sacred. General Kelly was reliving the awful experience of being the father of a killed service member.

As difficult as it was to hear it, it’s nothing compared to those loved ones who live it. I’m grateful for General Kelly’s description…we all need to hear it and remember it.

• freddy says:

Oh your so right…i could feel my mind in perfect orbit with the earth where perfect sense was being made and I was humbled with these remarks as I am very protective of the flag and vets as I have one folded in a glass cae i treasure…

• daizeez says:

It was wonderful because a father of a fallen soldier delivered it not, with tears but with such gut wrenching honesty that I tear up every time I think of him talking about how they handle the body, how they respect and honor the dead and how that witch of a public servant used it all to try to damage our president, who loves and respects the military. It makes me furious.

• olderwiser21 says:

So true, Fed, and yet when General Kelly leaves the podium, the rabid press feels free to shout questions at him in their same old manner. Does NOTHING get through to these people? I feel they have all sold their souls and honestly do not know right from wrong any longer, including that blithering idiot of a congresswoman, who shall remain nameless, as she is probably trying to make a name for herself with this stunt. Unbelievable!

• Tegan says:

Look into their eyes…they are empty, soulless people. Cannot see how they can prostitute themselves every day like this. It was very powerful and hopefully at least one or two felt shame. I spit on All hat, no soul Wilson…Florida, this is the best you can do?

• FL_GUY says:

Don’t blame FL, blame the Feds. This clown comes from a specially created Congressional district that is literally comprised of 3 blocks! Specially designed to put some lowlife like herself into Congress. Were it not for these Fed mandated districts, there would be no FWs or MWs in Congress.

• Jimmy Tets (Questioning) says:

Cold Anger, folks; cold anger…. Time for this misbegotten spawn of evil who is representing the good people of FL-26 to be turned out of a sacred trust she does not deserve. Everyone here need work to see this individual is fired; be she replaced with a conservative OR a Democrat…

• Remington..... says:

…And that’s because it came right from the heart. The General is stunned, so he takes a walk amongst greatness – Arlington. Think this will have any impact on the devil’s, the heathers of the left? That’s vs rhetorical question. They are without heart and soul.

• JimmyJack says:

What a perfect way to phrase that. Yes, you are right. It won’t be forgotten – this is a speech that will be etched in military history.

5. bassplayer says:

Real emotion and sincerity, the US is blessed. Also, interesting comment on Comey.

6. onefunnydog says:

What is truly sad is the media cockroaches did not get the message. Their questions were going down the line of our great President causing the death of the four young men by putting them in harms way.

…and I call BS that John Roberts really knows a Gold Star family personally.

Great, and touching presser.

7. jefcool64 says:

Make America Sacred Again
    One step at a time

8. Peter says:

That was amazing. I wish he had empowered Trump more for making the choice for making the call. Why he felt compelled to call – b/c he feels , genuinely feels – anyone who knows trump knows his heart is heavy.

Anyway – great words, heart felt. Thanks for sharing.

9. Sara c says:

I listened to General Kelly’s words and my immediate reaction was that I am so sorry that certain members of our society have lost their souls, and I am not speaking of our brave Servicemen and servicewomen their souls will live on

10. fleporeblog says:

My COLD ANGER was through the roof today as I watched this incredible man, father, husband and friend of our beloved President have to go out and tear open the wound that he has to deal with 24 hours a day. The subconscious mind, even while you are sleeping, continues to reinforce things you would hope you don’t have to deal with when you are asleep.

He was so angry yesterday that he had to go and walk Arlington Cemetery for an hour and a half to not only be near his beloved son but to be next to other men that he lost on his watch. The fact that another one of his son’s is currently doing his 5th tour of duty in Iraq must eat away at him and his wife each day having to worry that they may have to bury another son.

Those boys saw their father as a HERO growing up! They are in the military today because of their dad and their love of country. I share that because I saw my dad as a HERO. He served in the Navy during Vietnam. He would tell me all kinds of stories. As soon as I graduated from High School I enlisted in the Navy because I wanted to be like my dad.

This POS Congresswoman will spend the rest of eternity in HELL! What she did in 2015 and more importantly now will mean that her fate has been sealed when she meets her maker!

• webgirlpdx says:

^^^^^^This^^^^^.
      Exactly, flepore.

• Jim says:

Saw where the congresswoman is already walking her comments back this afternoon…”I’m not sure I heard all the conversation, I’m not sure I remember everything that was said.” Do you think the media will pick up on this? Probably not is my guess. Her mission is accomplished, the lies have been spread by the corrupt media. It just never ends, does it? And now G.W. Bush has joined the bandwagon criticizing our President. When I think about how many times I defended him for his Iraq war. It is just mind-boggling how jealous so many people are of one good man trying to help America. God will be the judge and I am happy to leave it in his hands. In the meantime, I will support my President as never before just like a wolverine fights when it or its family are threatened.

• fleporeblog says:

Jim you and me both! Wolverines to the end!

• Wend says:

I guess I missed something-did that POS Congresswoman listen in on the call or something? Anyway, great statement by General Kelly.

• olderwiser21 says:

Yes, she said she heard the call because the family had put it on speaker phone. She was traveling with them as they went to receive the body at the airport. Anything, I am sure, to get her stinking, lying, ugly ass face out there.

• Cuppa Covfefe says:

The Bushies (all the way back to Prescott) are Skull and Bones, just like Lurch.

Their loyalties lie elsewhere than GOD and the USA…

• annieoakley says:

I supported GW too. And I now know he is despicable.

• mopar2016 says:

Dubya didn’t even think about closing our borders after 9/11.
          And he tried to turn us into the “North American Union” in 2005.
          We have a real president now, and he loves America.
          Bush needs to shut his big mouth.

• Sayit2016 says:

“I’m not sure I heard all the conversation”……. really you POS ? — This is making me mad all over again….. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. She is just saying that trying to save face – which is IMPOSSIBLE after Gen, Kelly’s comments. America will take the word and content of that word of a General rather than a race baiting BLM hugging soul-less liar.

• Fe says:

This is so very well stated Jim, and I think you hit on the correct emotion … jealousy. It just oozes out of every corrupt pore on their bodies.

They are jealous he got elected in spite of their massive cheating. They’re jealous that he remains unscathed from their numerous spears and arrows and as a result he is growing more powerful because it is the will of God. They’re jealous that more than half this country adores him, and prays for him. They’re jealous of his beautiful well mannered and articulate children, his wife, and his grandchildren.

They are so jealous that it colors every waking and sleeping second of their lives, and they’re bitter because of it. Bitterness will eat their rotten souls to the core. Their consciences are seared. God gave them up to their lust, bitterness and depravity. These foolish people are willing to sell their souls to remove our Lion to their own peril. But they’re not in charge. Almighty God, creator of heaven and earth and all that dwells on the earth is, and he will not be mocked.

Woe to the foolish enemies of President Trump.

• JimmyJack says:

As soon as that idiot realized Trump records his calls she knew she’d be had but I saw her doubling down and calling herself a rock star over it

• FofBW says:

Thanks Flep, you say it so well.
      Served in Vietnam as well in 1968.

• Thank you for your service, fleporeblog. Congresswoman Frederick Wilson is entirely ignorant of what these families truly go through when their loved ones give their lives for all of us. If she did understand, there’s no way she would’ve listened in on the sacred & private conversation of that young widow as The President of the United States expressed the condolences of a grateful nation. Then to add insult to her grievous injury, she politicized her intrusion & dragged the grief-stricken family into it. It is outrageous, unbecoming of a member of Congress. She should be censured for this egregious, unacceptable behavior.

• God bless you and your dad. My military family goes back to the Revolution and includes two uncles in the Navy in Vietnam. I haven’t listened to General Kelly’s statement yet, but I’m fortifying myself with some wine. Wish to heck I had some Old Grouse whiskey.

• stillers213 says:

Thanks for your service my friend. My dad was in the Navy as well so I followed in his footsteps, although he was on a carrier and I was a bubblehead. 🙂

• JimmyJack says:

Thank you for your service.

I thought about what you are describing as I was looking at a photo of Kelly’s son in his uniform. There is a very special relationship between fathers and sons (and grandfathers etc) who wear the uniform. It is a sacred and profound relationship.

11. Abster says:

My gosh, that almost made me cry while driving today. I listened to Sara Sanders read a PTrump fan letter from a child and her response. That was really great. Then I heard General Kelly. Talk about a range of emotions. General Kelly should have never had to go there. That was real and raw. How dare this vile woman. I hope this stops this mean spirited, hurtful, hateful story in its tracks. That woman should be ashamed of herself. What a pig – in a cowboy hat, no less.

12. Apfelcobbler says:

You can actually see (around 14:45) the impact Kelly had on the press boobs. Some are stunned and actually thinking it over!

Publius2016 mentioned (other thread) that Antifa/BLM are basically chomping at the bit, waiting to exploit anything as a pretext for violence. Have to agree on that. This could have been a national security nightmare if allowed to fester. The empty barrel Congresswoman was shopping for a “cause”, knowingly or not. The business of sleights and/or perceived sleights is taken extremely seriously by the military.

She should be censured.

13. pam2246 says:

14. Ghostrider says:

Atten-TION: “There’s an officer on deck.” And, the adults are in the WH!

15. Jennifer Kashani says:

We are so lucky President Trump picked General John Kelly to be his Chief of Staff. I can only imagine what an amazing job he does after watching this. I saw the recording of the entire press briefing and couldn’t believe the press was still trying to should questions to him and saying “what that’s it?” to each other after he left. I wish he didn’t have to endure that.

• Jennifer Kashani says:

Oh and forgot to say that I admire General Kelly so much for coming to the podium basically to protect President Trump because it sounds like HE himself was the one who gave him the ideas about what to say to the families. And I ageee wholeheartedly with the message he advised our President to convey regardless of how other people choose to interpret it.

• Rene says:

I think General Kelly did advise President Trump to say what he did. And I think that hit the General very hard and personally. He was stunned by how the congresswoman characterized the words. Words that he had advised the President to use.

16. fleporeblog says:

From the article linked above:

After Gen. John Kelly delivered an impassioned speech defending President Trump’s phone call with a Gold Star family, Rep. Frederica Wilson said he “will say anything” to “keep his job.”

During a speech to the White House press corps, Kelly referred to Wilson as an “empty barrel” for sharing the contents of Trump’s call with the family, wherein Trump allegedly said that their son, “knew what he was getting into.” Kelly said he was “broken hearted” to hear that Wilson had told the media about the call.

Wilson responded shortly afterwards that, “John Kelly’s trying to keep his job. He will say anything.”

“John Kelly’s trying to keep his job. He will say anything,” says @RepWilson in response to Trump’s staff chief who ripped her for disclosing details of controversial call with soldier’s widow. “There were other people who heard what I heard.” https://t.co/DDer2xmO9S

• fleporeblog says:

• Joe Blow says:

“There were other people who heard what I heard.”

Yes, the entire cadre of demons currently occupying your soulless cavity.

• piper567 says:

This creature’s response to General Kelly is a really good indicator of how far this slime is willing to go to further itself. I now we all know this, but the specific events and memories which General Kelly had to process bc of this witch’s evil should be a wake-up call for us all that we are truly dealing with others who have no boundaries, no soul, and no fear of retribution.
      When people all over the media began to call for Trump’s demise, in the name of “entertainment” no less, there should have been a rapid and public legal response to calls for assassination of a sitting President.
      These bastards act out with no fear of there being any consequences for their evil and/or law breaking.
      They are pushing the envelope, imo, bc they are being allowed to do so.

• Dad's son says:

The Attorney General is in charge of the FBI. He did nothing for months as numerous public figures called for assassination. The Central Park “Julius Caesar” play, Kathy Griffin, Madonna, and many, many more open threats on Twitter and Facebook. Antifa bludgeoning people in the streets.

There should have been very public examples made of these people, right away. But the Achilles’ Heel of the administration seems to be a continued timidity in the face of open calls for violence. President Trump campaigned on a return to “law and order,” and I am still waiting for it to happen.

Yes, I am happy with many things that the president has done. But the refusal of his administration to clamp down on the continued lawlessness is a bitter disappointment, so far. I expected much better.

• JimmyJack says:

Here’s her response – she is laughing about it and says now she is a rock star.

• mickeyhamtramck says:

“…Kelly trying to keep his job by saying anything..” ?? Not quite Rep. Wilson, some might think it’s you that are saying ‘anything’ to keep your job in Congress.

• PDQ says:

“There were other people who heard what I heard.”

Can anyone say SET UP.
      They keep trying and trying…fools.

She needs to go far away with her sister MAxine.

• maiingankwe says:

Don’t these people have souls? It doesn’t look or sound like it does it? Here, General Kelly spine from his heart and you could hear the pain through his words and she says, he will say anything to keep his job? WTH? Dang, that’s ice cold and evil.

I know I should be used to it by now, and shouldn’t expect anything better, but it really hits me hard every time they pull this type of theatrics.

I’ve also learned that she has voted NO for pretty much every law to help our Veterans. So what does she say about that? No one will ask her huh? It leads me to believe she was only in that car for brownie points and no real compassion.

I despise this woman and everyone else with this mindset and body full of hate. I’m so done with them.

• G3 says:

Not privy to the President ‘s conversation but I imagine it was similar in nature to this sentiment—4:14 “law enforcement know they may not return home” https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m905eTJwh8E

• lumoc1 says:

“THIS WOMAN NEEDS TO BE HUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
      A final and just solution to that POS !!!

17. nonniemae says:

This is a must watch!

18. nonniemae says:

This is a must watch!

19. nonniemae says:

This is a must watch!

20. Publius2016 says:

A father’s Love of country…President Trump never served but he will always honor! So sad that truly nothing is sacred to these Swamp Creatures…politicizing the President’s heartfelt appreciation for the fallen soldier on our Nation’s behalf is something he wants to honor. Sad!

21. CountryclassVulgarian says:

…Um, Sundance, its Frederica…. don’t want you to be branded a white supremacist nor nuffin…

22. The Renegade says:

What is That idiot with the hat on doing in Congress anyhow!! Stupid people. Dumb Democrats!

23. She should resign. What an utterly disgusting excuse for a human being!

24. These media vipers are vile and disgusting.

I have all respect for the fallen soldier and his family. However, these things usually fall down along political lines. They likely are Democrats and don’t care for Trump, so when compelled to choose sides, the choice is pretty obvious.

I blame this disgusting Congressthing for turning it into a political issue to begin with.

25. David says:

I want Trump to continue calling the families of every member of the US armed forces that dies in combat. It is a constant reminder of what he is asking Americans to do whenever he commits to military action. That keeps our President aware of the tremendous costs.

What congresswoman Wilson did was deplorable.

26. Lunatic Fringe, Phd. [undocumented] says:

When I’m done crying I’m going to kiss that man and when I’m done kissing him I’m going to cry some more its so awesome to have a real man like that come talk to us.

27. Binkser1 says:

Great job, General Kelly! Fredrica, I’m sure, thought that with all parties involved being black, that there wouldn’t be any push back. This isn’t the cowardly and corrupt GOPe you’re dealing with, you racist hag. President Trump fights back and it’s one of the reasons why we love the man.

28. parteagirl says:

My cold anger was already on high over the comments of GWB, and then John Kelly made me cry. I’m a hot mess today. God bless you Gen Kelly.

29. TexasRanchQueen says:

As a mother that has lost an adult son (not in military), I could feel Kelly’s pain that he was so disgusted by this Congresswoman that he felt compelled to make a statement. He was so hurt and disgusted by the violation of a call that should have been between the widow and President Trump only. Like Kelly said there are things that should be sacred and this was definitely one of those times.
    Pelosi should reprimand Fredrica Wilson for injecting herself into this situation. She did not know this family and was only out to make President Trump look uncaring. There is a time and place for everything and this was not the place. A hero died. Give him the respect he has EARNED.

• Katie says:

You have my condolences. There can’t be anything worse than to experience the death your child.

• Tejas Rob says:

Sorry for your loss TRQ

• TexasRanchQueen says:

Sorry, I didn’t mean to “like” my own comment. I was trying to hit “Reply” but the tears got in my way. My heart just hurt for Kelly and our service men/women. I just don’t understand why people who don’t love this great country stay here and yet everyone else is trying to get in.
      I am relieved that I am 70 years old and won’t live to see the destruction of this nation that I love. I do worry about my grandchildren. God has Blessed America, but even HE has HIS limits.

30. eric says:

GREATEST CHIEF OF STAFF EVER!!!

once again…Thank You President Trump!!!

31. JM Covfefe says:

No words except they should hang their heads in shame.

32. ilovevictoriasbows says:

Well said.

33. keeler says:

Don’t worry about the esteemed Congresswoman. Trump Effect plus the recent track record of Congressional Black Caucus members gives a high probability there is already a grand jury weighing evidence for a possible corruption indictment.

Now that Gen. Kelly has taken the air out of this “controversy” expect “Raqqa devastation” to be the next big news… NYT started pushing it today.

The opposition has nothing to offer folks. It has to try and dust up the President’s strengths before the positive effects being to snowball. They’re launching mud into the wind.

34. Ejay says:

Stunning, courageous and very sad. It is sad that he needed to speak on such a personally painful subject due to a deceitful woman and her despicable words.

35. albrevin says:

Fredrica =’s the NFL…..

36. Saguaro Cactus says:

In response to Kelly’s compelling remarks, Fredrica “keeping it classy” Wilson said “John Kelly’s trying to keep his job. He will say anything.”

37. Howie says:

Kelley is Plus Ultra Pubis and Bannon.

• Jim says:

Look in General Kelly’s eyes when he speaks. You will always see honor, duty, country. God bless him. We are just simply lucky he is where he is. God bless PDJT.

38. freddy says:

I felt the earth stand still during his words and my mind wandered back to the gun salute and the green grass and the folded flag handed to me on that day that I treasure forever…….

39. C. Lowell says:

J Kelly says, “Shameless politician,”

C Lowell says, “Democrat”…

40. Tejas Rob says:

Wow, that’s about all I can say.

As someone who had both a Father and brother serve in Vietnam, both volunteers, I have always tried my best to honor and respect all men and women who served. Probably comes from the abuse I have seen and heard heaped upon Vietnam veterans. My brother and father were literally spit on and called baby killers when they came home. My brother said they would be waiting on them at the airport in San Francisco when the servicemen flew home from Vietnam and harass them as they walked through the airport.

So, as I said, I have always been one to show respect. General Kelly has inspired me to clean up my own act. I will no longer attack John McCain. No more “Songbird McCain”. I will criticize him when I think he is wrong, but I feel like I have violated my own rule. I only speak for myself here, the rest of you can do as you like.

• Lucille says:

Mea culpa, mea maxima culpa…Lord, forgive me for any harshness expressed…any unnecessary verbiage unjustly against anyone….

May the words that come out of my mouth
      and the musings of my heart
      meet with Your gracious approval,
      O Eternal, my Rock,
      O Eternal, my Redeemer.

– Psalm 19:14 The Voice translation

• annieoakley says:

My Dad was called a baby killer while teaching ROTC at the University of Louisville. WWII, Korea, Vietnam.

• tazz2293 says:

McCain is a traitor who gave aid to the enemy when he was a prisoner in Vietnam. McCain has sold out this country more than once to satisfy his need to disrespect not only We the People but everyone who ever wore the uniform.

McCain has done nothing to restore his honor, in fact he has doubled down on his treason and dis-honor, he deserves all the contempt that has ever been or ever will be heaped upon him.

Do not confuse McCain with those who currently serve, or those who have served, with honor.

• TexasRanchQueen says:

My husband had just graduated college during the Vietnam era and because there were no job deferments when his number came up he was called to serve. He joined the Marines and was sent to Vietnam for several tours. He has told me very little of the time he was there. I don’t agree with you on John McCain. He went to military school so he knew he would have to serve. John McCain was protected by his father and grandfather.
      Why did John McCain never help to find the MIA’s or POW’s. He deserves no respect.

• Take it from me Rob, the GOP leadership thinks of Senator McCain as someone who was a good POW …. but that’s all he’s good for. This came directly from someone very high up who endured much the same fate in Vietnam that McCain did. He is a disappointment & a joke to them. And not to be trusted or relied on.

• Tejas Rob says:

Like I said, you all do as you wish. I’m not some naive turnip that just fell off of the truck so I don’t need to be lectured to about John McCain. My dislike of him came on much earlier than many because of him turning his back when I asked for help for a fellow Vietnam veteran. I will criticize him when he is wrong, maybe even harshly, but I will not go after his time in the military.

41. Lucille says:

Please view General Kelly’s statements in the full version. Remarkable…heartrending…unusual…as never before publicly expressed….

• 99Problems says:

Riveting press conference. He truly knows of which he speaks.
      Called that hack an “empty barrel” several times. LOVED IT! (Although I prefer “empty hat”.)
      Notice how no member of the press could ask a question when he said he would questions from Gold Star Family Members only. PRICELESS!!!

• Beenthere says:

Thank you for the complete statement and answers. Gen Kelly is an incredible human being & I am so glad this incredible person works for Pres Trump.

42. Bob Thoms says:

Is there a longer video that has the press reactions? The posted You Tube is only 4.41 mins and no press reactions…..thanks.

thank you CoS Gen. Kelly.

43. rumpole2 says:

There needs to be TERM LIMITS…. preferably after an IQ test for Congress and Senate.

Ya know the REALLY scary thing is that millions of citizens CHOSE THIS WOMAN and voted for her. I have always said that “democracy” does not work unless voting is restricted to informed people with at least an average IQ. Being a Constitutional Republic, rather than strict Democracy, helps… but even so looking at Democrat voters is sobering.

44. quintrillion says:

This one of my favorite songs. Some might think it moribund, but it is really beautiful and soothing sentiment for those we treasure and gave their full measure:

45. jmclever says:

Cold anger not so cold at this point. Bravo General Kelly!

46. zaq123 says:

If there’s ever been a more epic, BITCH SLAP, to the media and the Left, someone tell me now. That was from the heart and from personal experience. The twerp that asked about Russia should be taken about 30 miles into the Atlantic and thrown out of the boat because he’s too stupid to walk the planet. But I wonder, did the first reporter ever ask the obama admin what was going on in Benghazi? A bettin’ man would probably say, No.

And the most epic part of his talk, was the very end, when he tells them that he feels sorry for them, for never having served. That was a direct, in your effin’ face, slap to the self righteous, arrogant, pompous, liberal media morons, that question everything yet have done nothing.

47. ThingsWeTakeForGranted says:

100,000,000 hugs General Kelly. Maybe your the one to run in 2024.

48. rumpole2 says:

I saw Trump as “The only hope” to save USA.. (and perhaps a few bits of the Western World).

Still inclined to believe that… but with leaders like Gen Kelly… a Military Coup could be “the last redoubt”

49. cjzak says:

One of the most honest, emotional and straight forward statements I have ever heard. It was awesome and he never stumbled or lost control of his words. He just plain gave the guilty parties a reprimand and gave us a lesson on our brave military members and on America.

50. mailmannz says:

It is utterly disgusting that those vile woman couldn’t wait to dance on the grave of this service man to further her own unhinged politics of hatred.

Equally disgusting was the media who were just as shameless in their rush to fan the fires of their hatred for President Trump!