The stock market (Dow Jones Industrial Average) closed today at 23,157.  The highest ever in the history of the Stock Market.

On September 6th 2016 the Stock Market was at 18,510 when anti-Trump billionaire Mark Cuban appeared on television to announce that if Donald Trump won the election, the stock market would tank. WATCH (prompted, just hit play)

2016 – [05:40] MARK CUBAN: “I have my Trump-hedge on. In the event Donald wins I have no doubt in my mind the market tanks. And so I literally have put on a more than 100% hedge that I’ll put on stronger if it looks like there’s a better chance in the polling”

CAVUTO: “What does that mean? If Donald Trump wins in November, what is Mark Cuban doing?”

CUBAN: “If the polls look like there’s a decent chance Donald could win I’ll put a huge hedge on that’s over 100% of my equity position, and my bond position as well, that protects me just in case he wins.”

This entry was posted in Budget, Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Donald Trump, Economy, Election 2016, media bias, Predictions, President Trump, Professional Idiots, Uncategorized, USA. Bookmark the permalink.

163 Responses to Stock Market Closes Over 23,000 – Flashback: Mark Cuban Pre-Election Prediction: “If Trump Wins, The Market Tanks”…

1. Just some guy says:

Oh wow. Thank you for this blog entry! Knowing that some of my significant portfolio gains of the past year came this leftist jerk just makes my day! 😄

2. Steve in Lewes says:

Cuban is a liar! I heard an interview he did on some radio show (last year I believe) where he said that he doesn’t play the SM. With large sums of money he just invests in “guaranteed ” investments at very modest returns and can live quite comfortably off those returns. Lying then on lying in this interview.

3. Cuban is a fraud, always has been.

4. George Hicks says:

I thought the market would start falling if Trump was elected as well (but not for the same reasons).
    I figured the fed would no longer keep interest rates near zero as that had during the Obama Administration to mask the poor economy.

5. Deplorable Canadian says:

Mark Cuban says he might run for President. But he has make lots of bold statements that have proven to be wrong and the internet has proof. This will do him in – so the Dems better run Hillary again 🙂

6. WH Plumber says:

Doomsday sayers. HAHAHAHAHA !!

7. Mike diamond says:

Cuban says we don’t know what we don’t know???say what,hope he is never president !Trump is doing a great job !!!

8. jnearen says:

What do you guys make of this story that Soros had a huge short on MGM? It would seem that given a thriving economy, a company who provides entertainment and gambling would be a long-term buy, not a short-term sale. But, hey, what do I know?

9. snailmailtrucker says:

What a Moron Cuban is…. We all know what Donald Trump’s Plan was….
    TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN !