Sarah Sanders White House Press Briefing – October 6th, 2:45pm Livestream

White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders conducts the White House press briefing for Friday October 6th 2017:

RSBN Livestream LinkWhite House Livestream LinkAlternate Livestream Link

UPDATE: Video Added

This entry was posted in President Trump, Press Secretary - Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

54 Responses to Sarah Sanders White House Press Briefing – October 6th, 2:45pm Livestream

1. WhistlingPast says:

I so don’t miss Sean Spicer.
    Sarah rocks.

2. WonkoTheSane says:

The Donald folks are calling it the Huckabeating.

3. sunnydaze says:

Get ready for the PressTots daily Beatdown. Yes!

4. duchess01 says:

Calm before the storm – April has no clue – question already answered – were you listening?

• sunnydaze says:

None of them are capable of listening. That’s why they have to ask the same question over and over for, not just hours, but weeks and MONTHS!

• duchess01 says:

I am sad to say you are correct, sunny! The question/answer portion of the Press Briefing is painful and embarrassing!

• MVW says:

I had stopped watching the ‘press briefings’ because the press was pure narrative and not press. By whim I watched this press briefing and was surprised at the change. First, Sarah was brilliant as ever and charming, so no change there. But the press was not as snarky and insipid as they have been. I may continue going forward watching these. I may just stop once the questions start if snark and narrative reappears.

So, what a pleasant surprise.

5. duchess01 says:

# 3 – Buzz words of the day – Calm before the storm – ACLU Lawsuit – going nowhere – Supreme Court has already ruled in agreement with the Trump Administration – True?

6. fleporeblog says:

7. The three women, front row, Sarah’s right….. Macbeth’s three Leftist witch sisters?

8. duchess01 says:

Was the President being mischievous – messing with the Press? – LOL

9. duchess01 says:

Did she really ask that question? Since it is Friday, should we expect General Kelly’s resignation? April…April…April – nothing wrong there – lol

10. nimrodman says:

Well, as much as I dislike the press, I’d also like to know why John Koskinen still has a job at IRS.

Sarah said she’d have to check and will get back. I’ll hope to hear.

11. Bull Durham says:

“Calm before the Storm” is Mueller is going down.

It’s a long shot guess. He’s not going to start a war with NK before he visits China.
    He’s not going to start a war with Russia in Ukraine.
    He’s not going to bomb Iran.

What better storm than to use the Senate report they have nothing.
    RR has to shut it down or he goes and the third in line shuts Mueller down.

Everything Mueller has on Manafort is handed over to DOJ for Sessions to decide if Paul laundered money ten years ago.

Again, just a wild idea. No clues.

12. duchess01 says:

Buh, Bye Kiddies – I am tired of repeating myself – Have a good weekend!

13. 4beagles says:

Patience of Job, wisdom of Solomon, and fighting spirit of David.

14. Kerry Gimbel says:

Sarah is rock. She is granite

15. LULU says:

Sarah Sanders may be the best press secretary ever. She speaks clearly, concisely, and with authority. I have also likened her to a border collie (a breed I love) because she keeps the unruly press corpse (intended) in line. Firmly. Never nastily.

16. WhistlingPast says:

@ 1:08

(given his serial lying before Congress, abuse of trusted position as head of the IRS and criminal targeting of conservatives),

“Why does John Koskinen still have his job?”

Give that man a bouquet! Best question of the presser.

17. I think the press conferences have gotten better. I stopped watching them, but yesterday I gave it a chance again based on some of the comments here, and I thought the first 15 minutes were good. Sarah was reaching further back in the room for questions and getting more serious, relevant questions. It started going backwards when she moved to the front of the room…the worst questions come from the first couple of rows…just the usual asking the same sensationalist questions over and over. Also yesterday she only allowed one question per idiot.

Today was not bad, although she let them have two questions and once again the further back in the room she went, the better the questions. Acosta is definitely the worst and the women in the front row are not very good either. I still wish they had to identify themselves…that would be a good improvement. But, there were some decent questions asked mostly coming from the rear of the room.

• MVW says:

I had the same reaction and commented upthread. I like your elaboration on the assignment of questions.

I have decided going forward to watch Sarah and cut stop watching once questions begin if press snark and narrative restarts.

18. jmclever says:

Honestly, the best part of the Daily Press Briefing is watching Sarah swat them for the flies they are and then coming here and reading all the witty remarks about how stupid the press ppl are! Good times! Good times!