September 26th – 2017 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #250

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Sarah H Sanders Twitter @SHSanders45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,840 Responses to September 26th – 2017 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #250

1. GetReal says:

If any of you bought this conflicted loser’s jersey yesterday please BURN it!

• Kaiser Roll says:

Cancel the order, doubt any have arrived yet.

• Oldschool says:

Walk away from the NFL

• Kaiser Roll says:

Walk away from sportsball

National Parks are free

• farmhand1927 says:

Uhh, there is a fee for National Parks but your point is well taken, Kaiser.

The past few generations have made false idols and brazen god images of sports figures. We waste our weekends wearing their jerseys, buying big screen TV’s on credit so we can see them up closer. We eat while we watch them and have gotten out of shape. We often drink while we watch them and over do it. Because they conveniently picked Sunday as game day and because they start some of the games in the mornings, we’ve skipped church and our children and grandchildren now worship at the mega church known as The NFL. We’ve taught our kids to worship mere men and because they are mere men, they always, always will fall short.

Thanks to our blind faith in professional athletes, the trickle down to youth sports is now so intense that parents draw weapons, get into fist fights and act like total morons at Little League and Pop Warner games. Why? Because too many parents make the huge mistake of conditioning their kid to grow up to be a professional athlete when the reality is, a tiny percentage ever even get to walk-on status at the local community college, let alone the big leagues.

Corporations like Disney that run their huge youth sports complex in Orlando and Dick’s Sporting Goods are all too happy to provide the fuel to encourage young families to make their entire existences about sports. NIKE prints tshirts with propagandizing slogans such as “Football is life.” Parents shuffle their kids from one youth sports practice to another, homework slips into 2nd or 3rd place and we wonder what all the causes are why our kids rank so low worldwide in academics. Family time? Why, it’s at the field or the ballpark, 7 days a week. Kids that can’t play sports for whatever reason? No problem. Buy them NFL sponsored games for their X-boxes or make sure they have plenty of pro sports game app’s for their phones. Pro sports is life these days in America and it’s proving now to be a very flawed, unsatisfying saving grace.

Thanks to the NFL and to we consumers that have allowed ourselves to lose all proper perspective of what place sports from pee wee league to the pro’s should be in our lives, we are a nation obsessed. And quite gullible.

NFL players want to bring awareness. Mission accomplished. Millions of Americans are now very aware of our sheeple blind faith in all of them and we’re going to take back our kids, our family time, our weekends, our wallets and our lives.

Note to Paul Ryan, a major Packers fan: No more federal taxpayer money should go to any sports venue that allows and promotes disrespect for America. Let ’em stay on their knees for all we care. They should not get another slim dime. We have a Wall to build, remember?

• Tegan says:

Excellent comments, Farmhand

• Paco Loco says:

Farmhand….To pardon the expression your post is a Homerun. The media created sports cults to worship them instead of God and country. We need to free ourselves from the NFL, NBA, MLB sports cults and get back to making our lives wholesome and healthy. Just turn off the boob tube and discover your new life. If we can stop watching network news, we can stop watching network sports.

• dobbsfan says:

Regrettably, I am one of those who enjoyed NFL Sunday’s that you speak of. It was a family get together for us with other core extended family members. My children weren’t athletes (band kids) but we did enjoy watching sports together as they grew up.

Your post is spot on….and I feel more than a little guilty about it.

• quintrillion says:

The TV media has hypnotized and manipulated ‘Almost’ the whole country into their Marxist, Globalist snare and the public education institutions and corporate universities are finishing the job thru intimidation, lies and degrees in social engineering.

• Risasi says:

If I could figure out how to like your post I would. History is just repeating itself…again.

…for the people who once upon a time handed out military command, high civil office, legions, everything, now restrains itself and anxiously hopes for just two things: bread and **circuses** – Decimus Iūnius Iuvenālis

• Chris says:

Great post!!!!!

• Rebcalntx says:

Farmhand, I agree with your post. Your wisdom & ability to express yourself plainly & honestly is appreciated

• Katherine McCoun says:

Some parks are free, like the Smokey Mountains, Mammoth Cave (fee for cave tours but it is low cost) and Blue Rigde Pkwy. Others do have a low cost entry fee (low cost in comparison to sports events, amusement parks and most other forms of entertainment/leisure time and even in comparison to monthly cable/satellite bills).

• decisiontime16 says:

Get your money back and use it for something worthwhile.

• Guffman says:

Watch his WHOLE clip…. He doesn’t apologize for coming out and patriotically standing for the anthem, he apologizes for not letting the team and the coach know beforehand what he was intending on doing, so that if anyone wanted to join him, they could have. Of course the fake news only plays the clips to make it sound like he was apologizing for being patriotic.

That said, he shouldn’t be apologizing for anything, because the rest of the team all had the chance to show the same patriotism he did without him prompting them. They shouldn’t have to follow someone else. These are grown men making millions and should be able to do the right thing on their own.

Villanueva caved to save his job at that press event, gave in to pressure, and somewhat tried to lessen the outrage at the rest of the Kneelers. Too late, they made their own bed.

• CaptainNonno says:

Can not imagine the pressure brought to bear on this man from coach to teammates. Feel sorry for him and the former Steeler fans. I was a Giant fan….no more, no more NFL period or NBA whose teams couldn’t compete against the Reed Knicks or Magic Lakers. All about themselves.

• ivanthenuc says:

Maybe I am mean, but I feel no pity at all for him. He is a man and has to make his own decisions. If he did this to save his job, then he chose money over integrity/honor and that is a truly despicable choice. His dilemma is similar to that of the fans in the seats – do they overlook all of this and continue to support something that has morphed into a liberal propaganda machine or do they show fortitude by walking away and saying ‘no more’?

• G. Combs says:

These people are THUGS. We have zero idea what pressure was brought to bare on him.

My father fled NYC in 1952 after the Mafia threatened his family.

My Dad was brutally beaten at age 63, tossed in jail and had his car dismantled. Why? because he failed to use a turn signal while changing lanes on I93 at 3:00 AM!

A friend stopped the Mafia from burning down his racing stable. Result? — He was dead in less than a week from a ‘Heart Attack’ This was a week after Rockingham Race Track stables had been burned.

Villanueva had this to protect:

Unless you have been in the position of having the Mafia or Globalists go after you and yours, don’t sit in judgement

• Jason says:

his morals dictated that he stand, despite the team’s attempt to force an action on him he disagreed with. I’m sure he likely did not want any attention for simply doing what he thought was right and has no desire to be someone’s political talking point. Rather than ignore the potential rifts he created by not informing others beforehand, he came out and apologized.

I’m not sure I feel pity either, seems like this gentleman has his priority straight. Sure, I’d love for him to be the symbol to help push back against this anti-american BS being forced upon us, but just because he never intended to for the whirlwind of controversy that fell in his lap for honoring his country and brothers in arms isn’t a reason to take pot-shots at his character or integrity IMHO (not directed at you ivanthenuc, just a general comment).

While I have no problem (or hope I would at least) standing for what I believe in, I’d be extremely uncomfortable being used as someone’s political prop/talking point. He stood when he could have very easily just gone along with the plan, he should still be honored for his actions regardless of how the media wants to portray them.

• rikster says:

I noticed one thing about myself this past Sunday. It was the first time I willingly passed on watching a Steeler game. Sometime during the day, on Twitter, someone posted that the Ravens lost. Normally I would have been hooting and high-fiving the wife over that news but this time……. I felt nothing. Nothing but the contempt for ALL of them. Guess my point is that they have taken a bunch of us that used to be individual entity’s hollering at each other, and galvanized us together.
        Below is a clip of JTH, he was the most rabid Green Bay fan I’ve ever seen. He would do weekly hilarious vids before Packer games. This is his last and pretty much says it all.

• Bert Darrell says:

He is a loser indeed, but those who bought his jersey lost too because the money pocketed by the sellers goes, in part, to the anti-American club owners. Never waste money on sports jerseys. Buy military apparel and be proud!

• daizeez says:

Hard to believe a former Army Ranger felt pressured by a football team and corporate NFL but not on an actual battlefield. This to me is more embarrassing than his “mistake”. It’s beyond sad. Make no mistake this IS a real war waged by the left and a miserable example of group think and mob rule.

• 1stgoblyn says:

Wonder who told him, “Nice family you have their, Soldier. Would be a shame for anything to happen to them”.

• snarkybeach says:

His video statement looks like a hostage video.

2. The left really has fully lost contact with reality. It truly is stunning and would be unbelievable if I weren’t watching it happen with my own eyes.

3. Liked by 8 people

4. quintrillion says:

Does anyone think that this NFL disrespecting our country could be to take our attention away from the NON-REPEAL of the UNAFFORADABLE INSURANCE Scam so we end up with totally socialize, life killing, constitution killing , mandated killer insurance for all including illegals? The system is going to kill us and use every corporation they’ve infested to make sure socialism endures. WE ARE BEING Redirected to take our eye OFF THE BALL.

Now is the time to DO SOMETHING but I don’t know how we overcome this. They are terrorizing us with everything and are organized…we are not. All we do is pray, which is good, but action must follow. It will be too late for voting them out.

• ReloaderBLK says:

Seems I read about our President Trump simply forcing congress critters to identify themselves as the liars they are, before he Repeals unaffordable oaf-care by Executive Order.

• Oldschool says:

Don’t think so quint only because POTUS is engaged in this and doubtful he would be part of that.

• quintrillion says:

Yes, so important P45 responded to the NFL disrespect. The leftist started this BLM police and nation killing horror show and they want to keep it rolling so ACA does not get repealed and we are too afraid to challenge them in the streets or with true justice. The criminals are running and blocking all reasonable initiatives to become free from their corporate empires and paying congress to make sure they endure. These football player are like the flying monkeys in the wizard of Oz.

• fleporeblog says:

Your right about the way the Left is able to galvanize around Obamacare. However your fear about Single Payer Healthcare will never happen in our country. Keep in mind nearly 175 million Americans are provided Healthcare through their employer. They would overthrow the government if they ever tried.

As for when Obamacare will be replaced, regrettably that will have to wait until the Spring on 2019 once our President is able to jettison Uniparty Republicans (Bob Corker, Jeff Flake, Wicker from MS) and is able to flip 6 to 8 Democrat Senators in 2018. That will allow our majority to be anywhere from 58 to 60 Republicans. People like Lucifer, Collins, Murkowski and Rand Paul will finally be neutralized because the numbers will allow finally for 50 votes to pass in the Senate.

In the meantime millions and millions of Americans will opt out of ACA and be protected from the IRS because our President signed the EO in January restricting them from penalizing Americans that leave box 60 blank on their tax return.

• mireilleg says:

I would like to think you are right, but I have to say that I am not so sure. Too many people don’t care enough to really do anything. If they are told “look it will be the same”, “you can still see your doctor whenever you want”, “it will be easier, you’ll pay the same even save money”, they will fall for it. I think single payer here we come.

• grlangworth says:

In my opinion, this is a viable scenario. PDJT should play the long game, enabling the voters to galvanize and ‘throw the bums out’ in 2018. Good riddance.

• texasmama6 says:

I have wondered from the first tweet why President Trump was not just stirring the hornet’s nest, but hitting it with a bat. I totally understand that he would chastise any in this country for showing disrespect to flag, country, our police and our military. He is true blue. But he is canny in his speech, and I wondered if he was purposely outraging the media and left in order to keep them yapping about the NFL so that they are diverted from something he is getting done behind the scenes.

• Theoldbear says:

Could be ?
        The NFL think they are a big deal to all Americans, but they ain’t…
        Pretty soon they are going to find out just how small a deal they really are to patriotic Americans…

• Judith says:

That diversion strategy, or the red laser dot, works for both sides, too. I am so relieved that President Trump knows how to beat them at their own game.

• Hillbillysailor says:

The left has started saying Puerto Rico is his Katrina…diversion from this false narrative?

• mariner says:

I won’t say it isn’t happening, but I’ll note that Trump’s first statements about the NFL came at the beginning of football season.

That seems to me like the best time to stir the nest.

• Jason says:

and even IF a diversion, it was very much needed and timely. So sick and tired of how it has been allowed to fester. Trump shined the brightest of spotlights on it and most of the hardcore NFLers I know are having a very hard time reconciling their continued support for the league with such open acts of anti-American sentiment.

Trying to be slick by changing up the form and/or timing of the protests won’t allow many to unsee the strings that our POTUS exposed.

5. Kaiser Roll says:

Odell Beckham Jr.

NFL Player, Black Nationalist

Head and Shoulders, no more. Boycott!

6. 17CatsInTN says:

I posted this yesterday during the heat of my initial anger. I’ve had time to reflect now and have revised it a bit in a more tempered manner…. 😉

Dear NFL (and any other sports franchises that decide to jump on the bandwagon)
    Dear Print & Broadcast Media
    Dear Pundits
    Dear Hollywood
    Dear Retailers
    Dear Google, Twitter and Facebook
    Dear anyone else who thinks your progressive, liberal, communist, socialist views override any differing viewpoint

After watching my rights erode, my income shrink, my viewpoint ridiculed, mocked, suppressed and silenced without my consent, my beliefs denigrated and trampled on…

After watching my fellow Americans viciously mobbed, sucker punched, sprayed, pelted with foreign objects, beaten senseless, shot and physically assaulted…

After watching conservative viewpoints pummeled by malignant lies, censored, cut off, denied access to public forums and in any other way denied their First Amendment rights…

After seeing my flag, my national anthem and my country disparaged, marginalized, falsely condemned, disrespected and assaulted…

After endless news cycles of protesters blocking streets, shutting down commerce, destroying property, attacking people and generally running amok with virtually no LEO interference…

After enduring 10 months of non-stop vitriolic, race baiting, vile name calling, whiny poor losers screaming, raging and foaming at the mouth over the duly elected 45th President…

I have had enough. Actually, more than enough. I will no longer buy your products, patronize your venues, watch you, listen to you or read you. Perhaps when your businesses fail–as they surely will–you will take a second look at your behavior.

Your inability to accept the election results, your direct attacks on my President and my fellow Americans who support him, your outright lies, your Fake News, your temper tantrums, your childish gotcha questions, your ravenous hunger to destroy EVERYTHING and EVERYONE who does not align with your political viewpoint is your problem. You have brought this on yourselves.

Your inability to look clear eyed in the mirror and say “I” am the problem, to even consider that you may have gotten some things wrong, your arrogance, your intolerance, your hatred, your racism, your bigotry, your hypocrisy and your narcissism has led us to this moment. You have brought this on yourselves.

You have offered no solutions whatsoever, no forums in which to exchange points of view and engage in peaceful debate to ameliorate perceived injustices, no apologies, no remorse, no repentance nor asked for forgiveness for ANY of your vile acts. You have only paid for, perpetrated, promoted, shielded and made excuses for violence. But then, you have never had a desire to dialogue, have you? It’s all about destruction and tearing down, isn’t it? You have brought this on yourselves.

I will no longer be marginalized but will take my full place in society. I am saying NO to you, your agenda and your political philosophy. I will be silenced no more.

I am black, white, brown and yellow. I am male and female. I am young, middle aged and old. I am Democrat, Republican and Independent. I am a Christian, a Jew, other religious adherent, an atheist or an agnostic. I am a conservative, a liberal and a libertarian.

I am an American.

I am PROUD of my country and its heritage.

I am PROUD of its veterans, two of whom happen to be my parents who both served in WWII.

How dare you despise that which has given you so much? ALL of you individually and collectively are worth hundreds of millions of dollars. The vast, vast majority of Americans live paycheck to paycheck and can barely pay our bills. How DARE you?

7. wheatietoo says:

• joeknuckles says:

The Governor of Puerto Rico will be brought to heel by the despicable leftists. Soon, he will be apologizing for complementing Trump.

• Oldschool says:

Ggggeraldo part of that narrative. Load up your yacht with supplies and sail down there.

• wheatietoo says:

It is ridiculous for the Lying Leftists to claim that “Trump is not helping Puerto Rico”.

Our President directed aid and help to PR…before it was even hit by Hurricane Maria!

• wheatietoo says:

It has been a joint effort…multiple agencies…all doing as much as they can, to deliver aid & supplies to Puerto Rico and St. Thomas.

We’ve got over 10,000 people down there!

And yet the Lying Leftist Media is not reporting on it.

• wheatietoo says:

• LKA in LA says:

All of this is amp up the hispanics just like the NFL was to amp up the blacks. The Obamas and Hillary’s of the world make me sick at this point. They rather the country ruined than help.

• Judith says:

Cultural Marxism is about tearing down the country to its studs.

• G. Combs says:

It is all part of Soro’s Purple Revolution:

“William R. Russell… was in Russia soon after the Bolsheviks seized power and spent considerable time there, working on Creel propaganda against the Germans, for the Bolsheviks, and later against the Bolsheviks. Russell described how he saw the communist tradecraft: “

The way they worked their way to the seizure of power was as follows: Talk about peace, talk about social equality, especially among those most oppressed. Talk about organization of labor, and penetrate into every labor union. Talk on soapboxes. Publish pamphlets and papers. Orate and harangue. Play on envy. Arouse jealousy. Separate class from class. Try to break down the democratic processes from within. Accustom the people to picketing, strikes, mass meetings. Constantly attack the leaders in every way possible so that the people will lose confidence. Then in time of national peril, during a war, on the occasion of a great disaster, or of a general strike, walk into the capital and seize the power. A well-organized minority can work wonders.

Willing Accomplices: How KGB Covert Influence Agents Created Political Correctness and Destroyed America by Kent Clizbe

Never forget that the European bankers that saddled Americans with the Federal Reserve then took that money gave it to Trotsky. The purpose was to instigated the Revolution that overthrew the new government that was patterning itself after the US government.

Over the last 3 or 4 decades the Banksters have stripped the USA of her wealth and given it to Communist China. Over the last decade they have near bankrupted the country with massive debt. They have printed dollars with abandon and inflated the Banker Script (aka Dollar) to the where other countries are trying to remove it as the World Reserve Currency.

ALL fiat currencies have exploded into Hyperinflation due to reckless use of the printing press, currency revulsion by citizens and low tax compliance.

Fiat Money -Toilet Paper Money

“The history of fiat money, to put it kindly, has been one of failure. In fact, EVERY fiat currency since the Romans first began the practice in the first century has ended in devaluation and eventual collapse, of not only the currency, but of the economy that housed the fiat currency as well.

Why would it be different here in the U.S.? Well, in actuality, it hasn’t been. In fact, in our short history, we’ve already had several failed attempts at using paper currency, and it is my opinion that today’s dollars are no different[…]”

• Jason says:

Wait for it… the $$$ for PR will sail through and probably be some crazy amount compared to Texas and Florida. They will probably tie funding to another (current aviation and disaster relief bill being held up?) and then ‘force’ the GOP to agree to it so as to not delay monies needed elsewhere.

8. joeknuckles says:

Geraldo is now on the bandwagon trashing Trump about Puerto Rico. What a piece of crap. All the top of the hour news reports are repeating the talking points.

9. julegate says:

You know you guys if the NFL ever has an event where they say they are honoring the flag, troops or country I would not believe them.

10. StuckInBlue says:

Just posted on FB: Dear Hollyweird – Please load up your yachts with supplies, food and water, sail them to Puerto Rico, say hello to the US Navy (and thank them for helping you navigate the hundreds of sunken boats), and help offload the supplies to the citizens.
    Oh, I forgot – you’re control freaks. You only complain about others not helping. Your mirrors are only for makeup.

11. Peter says:

I believe the communists are at war with Europe and America.too many obvious false flags. For instance, the Monday after Charlottesville it was reported here locally that someone had painted several swatzstikas (spelling, don’t care to google) on neighboring churches. Totally obvious. It’s not hard to see the strategy “get soccer moms to think skin heads are everywhere”

The Trump throws a grenade down the hall on Friday night. What do I read in Facebook on Monday? Some racist white guy yells out the n-word to a coach at a 5/6th grade football game. The woman who wrote an open letter to him has 654 pissed off white people shouting down the bastard.

I don’t buy it. Antifa is well armed at race wars. The puppet master knows how to generate anarchy and he is doing it. Soros is a master manipulator – and Obama and Bill Ayers are not far behind.

What do they want? Anarchy! How do they get it? Ignite a race war.

Long game is in full view. That’s why I loved This Lee Stranahan this morning. He gets it. This is all orchestrated by the anarchists on the left. As real as rain.

• wheatietoo says:

Yeah…it’s a concerted effort to create False Narratives, all over.

The Deep Left has operatives dressing up like Nazis, posting racist tweets, posing as ‘white supremacists’ on social media.
      It’s a massive concerted effort to deceive people…and create fake ‘photo ops’ for their media operatives to run with.

James O’Keefe has had so many death threats and vengeful lawsuits filed against him…the poor guy is up to his eyeballs in alligators.
      He was on the verge of releasing something ‘big’.
      But he has gone silent.

This has Obama/Soros written all over it.

• Judith says:

Well, how else can they come for our guns? It’s a Constitutional attack. I notice that these Antifa types wield all kinds of weapons, even urine and feces, but never guns. Their provocations are obviously designed to engage the “gun owners,” so that they can grab onto a narrative to dismantle our Constitutional right to bear arms. We would be better off Unmasking these losers to shame them, then washing them down the gutter with fire hoses.

• joninmd22 says:

The Left is orchestrating a civil war. They can’t win at the ballot box so they’ll break our cultural will then unleash the cannon fodder Antifas and BLMers.

The socialist left doesn’t want to coexist, compromise, or debate with the right, it wants iron fisted rule over everything in America.

12. cycle1 says:

As you all know, Sheriff Clarke does not mince his words. When he says “Must Watch”, he means it:

• Theoldbear says:

I am in St.Louis it is already here !

• quintrillion says:

The Leftists have gone on the offensive and we have been put on the defensive. They are hoping we shoot so they can start their civil war and over throw our President. They are the sickest, evilest bastards = they are radical subversives; lower than snakes.

• annieoakley says:

Watch Clarke’s video.

• georgiafl says:

ANTIFA has taken over WHOLE TOWNS IN GERMANY – in protest of Trump’s election.

Antifascists did the same thing when REAGAN was elected!!!

They claim to be anti-fascists – but they are really totalitarian fascist marxist nazis, and in some cases, Islamist thugs – ruthless lawless.

Their motto: Become Ungovernable.

Our response should be easy.

But PC wussies like Bush, Romney, et al, have bowed their knees to these thugs.

I believe Obama is behind this cr4p.

• georgiafl says:

THIS VIDEO LINKS ANTIFA TO THE WEATHER UNDERGROUND.

Of course.

Obama and Ayers are involved.

13. Dora says:

14. BMG says:

Was reported yesterday that Jerry Jones, Cowboys owner would take action against any of his players that kneeled. Well, Jones himself locked arms.

Obviously, none of the owners will take action until they feel it in their wallets. They won’t have to wait too long.

15. NYGuy54 says:

16. NYGuy54 says:

Justin Trudeau needs some new socks to protest this now

17. Kaiser Roll says:

Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders

Jerry Jones casting couch

18. duchess01 says:

WHITE HOUSE LIVE – 09/26/2017

1:45 PM EDT
    President Trump Holds a Joint Press Conference with President Rajoy
    The White House

5:00 PM EDT
    Vice President Pence Swears in US Ambassador to Canada Kelly Knight Craft
    The White House

19. wheatietoo says:

Maybe they will start ‘Hiking a Leg’ next…instead of kneeling.

If they do, it will finish them off!

20. rsanchez1990 says:

When a Christian took a knee to pray to God, he was blacklisted from the NFL, despite the fact that he took his team to the playoffs. Leftists blasted Tim Tebow for praying on the field, and the owners made it clear where they stood. These same fool owners today support players who take a knee to push leftist ideology.

If you’re a Christian, the NFL doesn’t like you, and it’s becoming clearer and clearer that the NFL never liked you.

• flova says:

The difference is the owners persecute the guy who they know will not send violent thugs to their homes to terrorize their families.

They are terrified of the Left’s tactics.

21. Kaiser Roll says:

NFL players

Showered with wealth, fame and women

All paid for by ordinary conservative fans like yourself.

And what do you get in return???

22. MDiceman says:

Now that it’s been deemed acceptable to publicly exercise our first amendment rights on the job, will we see high school and college football coaches and players resume the practice of praying before and after games? After all, they are just taking a knee.

• mireilleg says:

Don’t count on it, they will be disciplined and after a couple of them doing it the schools will ensure it does not happen again.

• dutzie60 says:

MDice, good one. I hope someone takes up that suggestion.

• 1stgoblyn says:

There was one high school football coach who did a prayer on the field before a game. He did not solicit any of the players to join him; just him. He was suspended. At another high school there was an announcement just before the game started that the National Anthem would not be played. The players gathered together and sang it anyway. Never read the outcome of that one, but they were all probably punished in one way or another.

23. Kaiser Roll says:

NFL owners

Showered with taxpayer funding, antitrust exemptions and generous TV contracts.

Again, paid for by ordinary taxpayers and cable TV customers like you

What are you getting in return???

24. NYGuy54 says:

Roger Stone testifies today before he House Semi Intelligence Committee. He released his opening statement even though it’s a closed hearing. That ought to go over well.

25. leve says:

Strange just got 8 votes. 4 of those voting did not vote in the primary. 5 will vote Democrat in the general.

I have a feeling that the people polling registered Republicans for this run off are in for a surprise.

Moore’s zealotry is scary to many.

26. SandraOpines says:

27. Eggs says:

I just can’t believe how stupid the NFL owners and players have been. Why would they let Trump and conservatives own love for country symbols? The optics for liberals and SJW sports is so self defeating – millionaires and billionaires disrespecting the country that gave them so much.

Who is going to support these people? Who is going to ever approve public funds going to their league? Who is going to defend their tax-exempt status? A large segment of people will now look forward to their complete destruction (and now these people have free Sundays to work on the endeavor). It wasn’t even that difficult of an issue – showing love for country is a no-brainer.

And despite the NFL self-immolating, it will never be enough for the left. https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/25/sports/nfl-owners-unity-protests.html – Not even a thank you from the left; They moved the goalposts on them. Are the owners and players that stupid to think any amount of SJW protest will be enough?

• ivanthenuc says:

Because much of this is about conflict and distraction. The left (George Orwell was very smart and perhaps he had seen first hand how the left did it back then) seeks to keep its followers in a constant state of agitation and hate for the ‘enemy’ so that they don’t begin to notice the grand theft being carried out by their ‘leaders’.
      Liberals of both parties want to keep us divided because in the end it is all about one color and one color only – Green!

We so desperately need many more on our side who can help our president combat the narrative of the left and set the narrative with the truth. We have to begin replacing the leadership of the republican party next year.

• quintrillion says:

Well then President Trump & us taxpayers will have to keep the ACA propped up until after the mid-terms, work like heck to elect Trump supporting Senators to get to 60 votes in Senate and change the leadership in the House because once the left gets single payer insurance for all we are cooked, unless Trump can pull off something spectacular that wakes more people up or gets congress in line with America First and citizen’s sovereignty and free market health.

• Harry Lime says:

…the manipulation of the mob…has been going on since there were mobs…

• cjzak says:

Because liberals think they are right and showing love for America is an anethma to them. It doesn’t occur to them they are wrong because they keep rolling along with the blessing of the media which consistently publicizes all of it in a way that makes the liberals look like the heroes. Unless the majority stick together and really punish the NFL for their dumb actions, the liberals will count another win in their column and merrily charge along to the next issue that helps trash and break America, Pres. Trump and us. They will never give up but are counting on us to. Let’s see how strong the opposition to these leftist actions really is.

28. SeekerOfTruth says:

My last comment on the football situat=ion. tx for reading. Have a nice day.
    I have made my long term decision. No more NFL or display of NFL memorabilia or clothing, US flag day instead.

–> While PDJT tweet does indicate the NFL has blinked and realized they were losing people.
    Allowing political protest at all in football is a failure.

==> Essentially the NFL has become an official BLM protest group. The NFL is now condoning and participating in the BLM movement. That is the foundation of all these protests.

It comes from all the BLM lies.
    BLM hate for cops. BLM kill cops because it is the right thing to do. BLM hate for whites. Black inequality and violence against them. Black lack of jobs and opportunity because hundreds of years ago they were slaves.

If they want to do something. Vote out all Democrats. They are the reason for the black situation. The Democrats have destroyed the blacks – education, jobs, crime, violence, hatred, permanent victims, welfare class. Dems created KKK, segregationists, Black slaves, plantation mentality even today. Dems think they own all blacks even today.

I cannot and never will support any sport that is a political protest group. People want to escape politics with sport so that Dems. and Reps, liberals and conservatives, religious and atheist can all sit together and watch a non political activity. Come together. Not anymore. The left wants to push their agenda in all key public things.

Bottom line:
    NFL = BLM protest group.
    I am permanently done with NFL until they stop ALL political protests.

If allowed to proceed, this will later infect the USA Olympic team and the USA will be known world wide as the political protest athletes. BLM athletes, Antifa athletes. Rather than USA athletes and proud of it.

29. georgiafl says:

TRUMP to NFL this morning:

Translation: You had better think this through.

• Howie says:

I have found the new Uniteam Helmet the NFL will adopt for all players the jerseys will be the same but in unity they will all wear the same headgear…..

• georgiafl says:

Gotta put an Islamic crescent and star on it too. BLM is aligned with the MuzzieBros and ISIS.

• RAC says:

Spotted this somewhere else, maybe the mountain isn’t as high as it seems………
        “Like any business, the NFL runs on profit margins that are only a small percentage of the total budget. If you lose that small percentage, it won’t matter if 85 percent of the total is left, you’ll crash like an airplane that only had 85 percent of the fuel needed to get somewhere.”

• Howie says:

I bet they lose at least 10 percent.

• benifranlkin says:

They were down 8% last year from what I read…another 10% this year would be priceless!

• benifranlkin says:

The Crown Jewel will be the NFL’s loss of tax exempt status…why should they be? Wait for it…….Calling all Mnuchin…come out come out wherever u r…..It’s going to be delicious. Oh, i forgot the military should stop paying the NFL to play the National Anthem and fly the flag…then everyone should go fantasy football and leave the stadiums empty to be used only to house people during natural disasters. We could fit many peeps from Puerto Rico in the FL stadiums alone!

• GetReal says:

By mid-October I expect that no NFL teams will be playing the Star Spangled Banner before games. That will be the chickensh** way out they choose.

• benifranlkin says:

That will lose them military ad dollars…and gain them players making disgusting movements on the field at Trump and the US of A. There is no way out for the NFL since they have staked their future now on their cretin athlete employees instead of their customers/fans.

30. indiamaria2020 says:

So easy to bash President Trump. It is the default for the intelligentsia. Bashing that ‘ol dope Trump is chic, it’s edgy. I mean, supporting The People’s Choice is so unwashed, so commoner. I mean, what’s edgy about that Trailer Trash with funny accents over in West Texas, or , hmm, ALABAMA?

“Big Luther” is so boring. Just a big ‘ol decent Christian Man, who did a fantastic job as Alabama’s Attorney General, and is loved by Alabamans (and President Trump). Oh how completely blase’ that is. No, no, the real drama is in all those “fighters”. The fact that all those “fighters” always LOSE (for us) simply adds to the drama, excitement, and cocktail party pontificating.

Heck, the only thing exciting about West Texas trailer trash is making fun of them……and begging for their votes at election time….oh, and begging for their sons to go fight, lose limbs, and die for their “CON-servagtive” causes.

ALABAMANS. Vote boring. Vote Deplorable. Vote “Big Luther” Strange.

31. Peter says:

Attention Treepers – Sundance!!

This was posted 8 months ago! Just whoa!

32. burnett044 says:

Just saw where Shelia Lee Jackson took a knee in Congress to stand with NFL players..
    one stupid negro that one..

33. wheatietoo says:

This is a funny parody account…I don’t know who it is, but they post tweets like they are Barron Trump.

• Bob Thoms says:

This is not funny; this is not good parody. This is something I am embarrassed to have P Trump associated with.

• wheatietoo says:

Sorry if it’s offensive.
        Twitter, Youtube and social media is full of juvenile stuff like this…and this is actually mild in comparison.

But yeah, it’s not that funny.
        I think they are trying to act like an 11 yr old boy.

• Patriot1783 says:

So why would you post something as offensive and gross as a lion (a majestic animal the CTH has long symbolized with POTUS) doing that by another poster listed under the name “Barron Trump Leaks” ?
          wheatietoo You’ve been posting here too long to not know the tree guidelines, specifically #10. You insult others especially SD and the Admins for posting that kind of garbage here. A half baked “sorry” doesn’t cut it after being called out for it.

• wheatietoo says:

Oh hello, Patriot1783.

At least my grievously offensive post gave you the opportunity to chew on me…which is something that you obviously enjoy doing and gives you great pleasure.

Let’s see if I can endeavor to apologize in a way that you will approve of:
            I am so very sorry.
            What could I have been thinking, posting such a thing.
            I am a horrible person for having such a terrible lapse in judgement.
            I am so sorry…my children are weeping at seeing me so prostrate with regret.

pauses to flog self, repeatedly

I am so very, very sorry.
            It was a deplorable thing to do, posting such and offensive thing.

I can only hope that Ad Rem will take pity on me and show me the mercy of deleting this horrible thing that I posted.

34. I wish someone would compile all of the Obamacare Repeal and Replace bills; from American Healthcare Act, Better American Healthcare Reconciliation Act, skinny repeal, and the Graham-Cassidy Bill and find out which one did more to repeal Obamacare and in turn is more conservative, because I have a feeling when you look at it; we’ll see the original Ryancare bill that Senators Paul and Lee rallied the House Freedom Caucus to stop was actually the one that did the most and was the most conservative.

35. JoD says:

Moore will probably defeat Strange.
    Moore will definitely lose the general.
    POTUS Trump…..right again.

36. G3 says:

Of Course there is a Obama Administration connection—For seven years, Holder worked for the NFL on a ‘number of difficulties’, including an investigation of the dog-fighting charges against Michael Vick, the implementation of the Rooney Rule that requires owners to interview minority candidates for head coach vacancies, and the league’s personal conduct crackdown. 😂

37. LBB says:

Federal prosecutors have announced charges of fraud and corruption in college basketball, including against four coaches.

38. Howie says:

The NFL players adhere to Leftist Afrocentism. They actually believe this crapola.

Beliefs

Afrocentrism argues that for centuries Africans and other nonwhites have been dominated, through slavery and colonization, by Europeans, and that European culture is at best irrelevant—and at worst diametrically opposed—to efforts by non-Europeans to achieve self-determination. For this reason, according to Afrocentrism, people of African descent need to develop an appreciation of the achievements of traditional African civilizations; indeed, they need to articulate their own history and their own system of values.

According to Afrocentrism, African history and culture began in ancient Egypt, which was the birthplace of world civilization. Egypt presided over a unified black Africa until its ideas and technologies were stolen and its record of accomplishments obscured by Europeans. Afrocentrists assert that traditional African culture contrasts with European culture in being more informed by its history (“circular” rather than “linear”); more cooperative; more intuitive; and more closely integrated with the spiritual world of gods and ghosts. Renewed attention to this culture, they argue, can benefit African Americans psychologically by reminding them that their own culture, which was long devalued by Americans of European descent, has a rich and ancient heritage. In addition to emphasizing the past, Afrocentrism encourages the preservation and elevation of contemporary African American culture as manifested in language, cuisine, music, dance, and clothing.

The Afrocentrist asks the question, “What would African people do if there were no white people?”

39. NYGuy54 says:

Has anyone seen if the Congress critters are supporting the President on this NFL thing?

40. Honest Abbey says:

Hillary says President Trump DOES NOT CARE ABOUT PUERTO RICO.

Hillary Clinton is not happy with the way our President is handling the crisis in Puerto Rico, so she took it upon herself to CALL FEMA and ordered them to call THE U.S. NAVY and have them dispatch U.S. Hospital Ship “COMFORT’ to go to Puerto Rico.

Seriously, who the hell does she think she is? And why is she allowed to interfere with this administration?

She also said that she sees Trump differently than how everyone else sees him because she is a “Trump-ologist” which is like a “criminologist” but means that she is able to analyze his motives.

Here is the link to Hillary’s interview, and she manages to say all of the above in the first 90 seconds.

41. Liked by 3 people

• LBB says:

Build that wall !

• Katherine McCoun says:

Long Promised? He only began to campaign 2 yrs ago, elected less than 1 year ago and has been POTUS for 9 months! How fast did they think he would be able to do this? Esp. without a determined and/or enthusiastic Congress?

The headline ought to read, “Quick Work! After only 8 months in office, the POTUS’s promise of The Wall is Already in the proto type stage!”

42. youme says:

43. Kaiser Roll says:

Q7: Last week, Donald Trump said NFL players should stand and be respectful during the national anthem. Do you think NFL players should stand and be respectful during the national anthem?
    No: 25%
    Unsure: 11%

Q8: On Sunday, a number of NFL players knelt during the national anthem in protest of Donald Trump’s statements, including players from your favorite team. Does this make you more likely or less likely to watch your favorite team’s games in the future?
    More likely: 30%
    Less likely: 50%
    No difference: 20%

• G. Combs says:

30% are the diehard leftist/commie/democrats.
      50% are Republican plus Tea Party/Trumpians
      20% are the confused libertarians. (They hate ALL Government but often side with the Tea Party so this is a difficult call for them.)

• AmericaFirst says:

I was surprised that the stats were not a lot more lopsided, concluded that the 20% is a lot of people like me who would never normally have watched pro football anyway. I actually wonder if this NFL politicizing might be a huge help to red-pill some otherwise diehard leftists. Until now they could still pretend they were patriotic, they claim veteran status or in their family, etc. After this it is clear: You stand for America or you stand for America-hating thugs.

44. youme says:

45. wheatietoo says:

This is what Scott Adams was cracking up about.
    Heheh.

I don’t think the Leftists have thought this through.