Dallas Cowboys Kneel Down in Arizona – Crowd Boo’s – NFL Implosion Complete…

The Dallas Cowboys, together with team owner Jerry Jones, take a collective knee at the start of the Monday Night Football game to display their unity with… well, something probably.  Stick a fork in the financial future of the NFL, it’s done; finished.

The only thing that was saving the NFL from full organizational collapse was the advent of Fantasy Football Leagues and the subsequent betting and fan-based league play therein.

Never underestimate the inability of any business organization to inoculate itself with idiot resistant policies once they enter the arena of identity politics.  It has always been thus:

There is something hilarious in the face of team owner Jerry Jones looking so smug. He thinks he’s figured out how to navigate this insufferable financial minefield. He didn’t. Now watch the slow-motion financial implosion… that smug look will change quickly as he watches his organizational bank account drain; which will be faster than it took to take the knee he promised would never happen. By Thanksgiving, we’ll see. Bigly.

I’m sorry, but I can’t stop laughing. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,263 Responses to Dallas Cowboys Kneel Down in Arizona – Crowd Boo’s – NFL Implosion Complete…

1. Luke_Luck says:

Leave it to /pol/ to figure out how to kill the NFL.

2. Marygrace Powers says:

How Taxpayers Keep the NFL Rich –

“The league has long taken advantage of public dollars to pay for stadiums, hotel suites, and
    exorbitant salaries. The sport—and fans—would be better off if that ended.”

GREGG EASTERBROOK DEC 8, 2015

Above article was from 2015 and it will turn your stomach.

Maybe now the States will wise up/stop taxpayer subsidization of these jerks.

• sunnydaze says:

People need to flood their reps offices with calls to demand an end to taxpayer subsidy of these games.

Make them dread hearing the phone ring.

• woodstuff says:

The city of Arlington won a bond election to help finance the new Cowboy stadium. Taxes increased. There was some twisted talk about the Cowboys somehow paying for some of it, or something. Gotta wonder what will happen with a Cowboy decline. May not be pretty.

3. Shar says:

Lifelong NFL fan here–Viking fan since before I can remember because my Dad was. Since I married in 91, we’ve always had the game on Monday Thursday and Sunday. My intetest in the actual game has dropped in the past five years or so but we still always had it on in the background. No more. I’m done with the NFL. The the has severed and the re will be no going back.

4. dissonant1 says:

I can’t help wondering what Vince Lombardi would think of this nonsense. I have a feeling that every player of his who kneeled would be on the next bus out of Green Bay. The NFL has lived off Lombardi’s legend as an exemplary moral leader who believed in God, discipline, hard work, teamwork, and yes, country, for 50 years now. His legacy has now become a “cloud of dust.”

“Individual commitment to a group effort – that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.”

“Football is a great deal like life in that it teaches that work, sacrifice, perseverance, competitive drive, selflessness and respect for authority is the price that each and every one of us must pay to achieve any goal that is worthwhile.”

“There is only one kind of discipline, and that is the perfect discipline. As a leader, you must enforce and maintain that discipline; otherwise, you will fail at your job.”

“Morally, the life of the organization must be of exemplary nature. This is one phase where the organization must not have criticism.”

“Before I can embrace freedom, I should be aware of what duties I have.”

5. Texian says:

Well, it is time.. it was a good run.. There was a time when America was Great, and football highlighted that Greatness. Bart Starr and the Green Bay Packers, Joe Namath and the New York Jets, Roger Staubach and the Dallas Cowboys, Ken Stabler and the Oakland Raiders. The “Iron Curtain” of the Pittsburg Steelers, Ed “Too Tall” Jones of the Dallas Cowboys, and many more. Sports casters Don Meredith, Frank Gifford and Howard Cosell..

Turn out the lights.. the party is over..

A once familiar sound that introduced another day of exciting All American Football Greatness.. it was a great ride.. goodbye NFL.. Here’s hoping a new and proud to be an American League will rise from your ashes..

6. Kerry Gimbel says:

Lombardi and Halas BOTH must be rolling in their graves

7. Harry Lime says:

I visited Drudge for the first time in about three months just now and I can see people already trying to walk this thing back a little…the owners saying this may be temporary, Grovelburger saying he made a mistake…etc…

8. Binkser1 says:

Well, I think the NFL’s plan has been revealed. Just my opinion but I think this could happen. Just like Leftists always do, they like to test the waters to see how far they can push the boundary before they receive pushback. Then, they retreat a little bit. After a while, they will try something even more outrageous which makes their previous action seem more reasonable to people not paying attention. They do the same things with education, entertainment, you name it. They know they pushed too far this time. So, I believe they will start kneeling before the anthem for now. They’ll say, “See, we aren’t disrespecting America. Nothing to see here. Come back and just watch one more game. It can’t hurt. We told you this had nothing to with America. People will think you’re a racist, if you don’t watch.” Just like Satan tempting Eve in the garden. We will see how many will fall for it. Never forget the images of disrespect we saw yesterday and today. We’ve seen the true colors of these elitist pukes. Anything they do to try and placate fans is all bull. Remember these scum were figuratively spitting in our faces and our great president’s face this past weekend and daring us to respond. I say we play their bluff and go all in.

• Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

This pre-game act seems to have been a team-planned one-time thing for Monday Night Football. Next week the Cowboys will be back home against the LA Rams who will likely still be having players cr@pping on Old Glory and the national anthem. TicToc.

• haditwgov says:

Oh, I’m all in…actually I’m all out, gone, never to return.

• mikep says:

I am all in. I stopped watching last year. So the only thing I have left to give up is the cable. Tomorrow I cut the cable, they are the ones enabling this trash.

• doit4atlas says:

I don’t give a crap what they do…I stopped watching last year and I won’t watch EVER again unless the owners make a strong statement and the guy who mimed pissing like a dog in the end zone gets his ass fired.

• I did not watch any NFL on Sunday. None. First time in many years. But I decided to turn on Monday Night Football to see the Cowboys since they have not had anyone kneel yet during the National Anthem. And I could always turn it off if something bothered me.

I watched the opening and what they did to show solidarity. I was okay with it. President Trump said linking arms was okay, and I understand the owners have to support the people they pay to perform at a very high level. With that, I tried to watch the game between the Cowboys and the Cardinals, and you know what? It wasn’t the same. I changed the channel.

I look forward to moving on with my life and Sundays with minimal NFL.

God Bless America.

• LEET says:

Solidarity for what?

• mikep says:

Jones had the choice of standing for America or solidarity with the cop killers, he chose the cop killers.

• farmhand1927 says:

The kneel before the Anthem is the Wimp’s Way Out. They are STILL bringing politics to their workplace and tainting an entertainment venue, largely made possible by taxpayer money, football fans or not

Apparently, a lot of people will fall for this antic as being a ‘good compromise’ as Fox and Friends are touting this morning. Doesn’t work for me. Newt Gingrich made an excellent point last night on Hannity: If the NFL really wants to work toward ending racism, misunderstanding and lack of unity, then pour billions of their money into a nationwide program that will educate children all the way through school on the truths of American History. Tell the truth about mistakes we’ve made, how we’ve worked to fix them. Instead, we have children being taught by radical, dangerous, lying Leftists that support all things anti American, anti law enforcement, anti military and anti white conservative.

Don’t be deceived. The end game here is to eliminate any American flags at schools and stadiums. Eliminate the playing of the National Anthem. Statues are being toppled, next comes our Flag, patriotic music, holidays recognizing patriotism. Wake up. Look how quickly people are backing down! Overnight it’s now kinda okay if they kneel as long as they don’t do it during the Anthem. Do we think the Leftists will stop their march against our country if we appease them with taking a knee as long as they don’t do it when the country is being honored?

Colin Kapernick started this entire kneeling thing, following the lead of his president, BHO, who set forth early in his presidency to start the NFL Pink October. Hiding behind the strong emotion of the tragedy of breast cancer, Obama convinced enough if the Big Money people in the NFL to go along with it. Every pair of pink gloves, every pink helmet, pink spikes, pink quarterback’s towel, pink cheerleader’s outfit, pink tie wore by ESPN hacks produces a cut for the Susan Komen Foundation and guess who benefits from that Foundation’s fundraising efforts? Planned Parenthood. The same organization that does not do mammograms, offers no surgical or post-op treatment or care for victims of breast cancer. When the NFL strapped on pink jocks at the behest of their team owners and to again, show solidarity for a public issue, they were being used whether they knew it or not.

Obama and his crew was and still are, very shrewd and well calculated in their means of getting more money for A.) his pet organization–PP, and B.) demoralizing and weakening the image of the NFL which in turn helped the demise of the image of the strong male image. Today, the Pink October initiative in professional sports rakes in billions and billions of dollars. Notice the eerily subsequent construction of either new PP clinics or the remodel and elegant updating of others around the country.

No one, myself included, denies the need for breast cancer awareness, early detection and the need for a cure. That particular cancer gene is prevalent in my own family and as a result, we’ve been touched by the pain, suffering and loss. Pointing out this connection to PP and Pink October has nothing to do with the need to conquer this disease, but President Obama took it upon himself to use the NFL in order to extract enormous amounts of money that quietly goes to an organization that millions of Sunday afternoon NFL fans abhor. And he knew it. The fundamental transformation of America.

It’s been a huge success. Today, every college, high school, middle school and down to Pop Warner football team, their cheerleaders and fans in the bleachers have some level of participation. There’s some good that comes of it and support grows every year, but its core is political and Roger Goodell loves his progressive politics enough to take them to work with him every day, doesn’t he? Wonder if he’d allow someone to run up and down the sidelines at every NFL game carrying a big 4′ x 6′ Trump flag?

Meanwhile, the NFL ignores the fact that there are greater numbers of prostate cancer diagnoses each year than breast cancer. No national focus is given to domestic violence, rape, assault with deadly weapons, drunkenness and other problems that like breast cancer, ruin lives and can end in death. Maybe Jerry Jones, Mike Tomlin and the rest don’t dress their players up in colors for a month to recognize those human tragedies because too many of their stud players are involved in them and bringing those problems to the surface accentuates the thuggery that is rampant among their ranks.

• pageoturner says:

They will stop playing the national anthem. Mark my words.
      Another American tradition will have been ridiculed and discarded on the trash heap.

• Clarissa says:

Yes – that may be the ultimate goal here. The national anthem is presented as “divisive” and controversial, and thus globalists and leftists will seek to silence it. Apparently this has already happened in some countries in Europe.

• moe2004 says:

Of course Fox is in cover up mode, they stand to lose bigly.

• BobinFL says:

I thought the same thing as I watched their oh so reasonable panel this morning and I knew exactly what I would be seeing as soon as they advertised it. They know this is going to hurt them big time. I cut my NFL watching down to almost a third of what I had done throughout my life last year because of Crapperdick. I started watching the NFL network during training camp this summer thinking that things would change this year – but as soon as I started hearing the wailing about Crapperdick not having a team to play for this year I knew I was going to be dissapointed. Giants are my team and have been for over 50 years – started watching their pre-season game with the Browns and something like 12 players took a knee – off the TV went immediately.

I will not watch or buy again until they apologize to the fans with a formal statement, the teams institute a policy of no SJW crap on the field or you are fired AAAAANNNNND Roger Goodell is sent to the trashbin of history.

As I said to a friend of mine last night – also a fan for over 50 years – he cancelled his NFL Ticket over the weekend – we have been loyal fans for half a century and this is the loyalty we receive from our teams.

Totally disgusted with this.

I support the only person who has the balls to call it out. MAGA!!

• Judith says:

Fox is on “their” side. Controlled ops is what they are.

• dammad says:

Exactly like children. How do you treat a child doing this? You immediately discipline him (yes, generic “he”) and the discipline escalates as the behavior escalates – if it does. Ignoring behavior only enables it. It’s the old story. Encourage the behavior that you want and discourage the behavior you don’t. In adult situations, discipline must be applied when the behavior crosses the line even when the authority agrees with the issue being “protested” because the issue dramatically changes. The best example of enabling – aiding and abetting actually – unacceptable behavior is Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake who gave permission for rioting when she said “We also gave those who wished to destroy space to do that as well” and then all hell broke lose. Frankly, all the black authority figures – Carol Mosby included and their white supporters, left the lasting impression that blacks cannot govern in even the basic things government does such as protect the public from rioters and thugs as if we needed more fuel for that fire after BO, the former stench in the WH. Of course, the reality is that this is not a racial issue. It is philosophical. Both white and black liberals cannot govern as NYC and Chicago prove every day.

• 4sure says:

No one should fall for this Jerry Jones sham. Jones is a con man. The optics was killing the NFL, so they are going to try and disguise the message by changing the optics, but the message is still the same. They support BLM/ANTIFA and commies and cop killers. They hate Trump and all of us.

Don’t fall for the sham. We now know who they are.

9. kea25252014 says:

Saw a headline that said Nike stands with the NFL… And I stand with my PTOUS!

10. BillRiser says:

All the NFL Kneelers need to all go to South Chicago. Walk down South Chicago Ave and get down on two knees and pray that the killing stops. That might help start some needed change. But I’m probably dreaming.

11. Doug says:

the NFL is as a dead as the cartilage holding Jerry Jones face together

12. Nina says:

How about showing support and respect for the fans by standing up. They are nothing without the fans. So disappointed in the Dallas Cowboys taking a knee. I was hoping they would do the right things and take the high road by not getting political. Can’t believe the NFL has completely decided to ignore their die heart fans. They think we’re not important so I guess we can do the same, and boycott the NFL. Done, done, done.

13. MAGAbear says:

This should go over really well in Texas! Morons!

You know, no one is even asking these players to put their hands over their hearts while the anthem is playing, but just to stand up. Maybe time to start a rival league. It’s one less thing for me to fret about anyway. Besides, the NHL starts up in about 10 days!!!

• Mari in MD says:

Seriously, hockey should get a lot more fans this year!

• charpaddy says:

Yes, that is a point I made on another blog. We aren’t asking that you sing the anthem, or put your hand over your heart. You should stand. All the fans really want is respect for the country’s flag for whom you are playing. How hard is that?

The fact that they are willing to double down on it is incredible to me. A really bad business decision. And the Dallas Cowboys FOR SURE are going to suffer for it. The smugness is almost palpable. And disgusting.

That which you tolerate will get worse.

I am thinking I might perhaps learn the rules of the NHL. Hmmmmmmm.

14. Miss America says:

I thought the Cowboys kneeled before the anthem?
    And then stood for the anthem?

So it’s bad, but not quite the same thing.

• Doug says:

no its about politicizing the sport too.. why would i want to support this in any way shape or form? i dont support teams that have players making the black power salute when they score in the endzone like some did this weekend

• Binkser1 says:

This is exactly what they want you to think. Please read my post above.

• BC says:

Symbolism matters. They have shown which side they are on.
      Stick a fork in the NFL. It’s done.

• They knelt in solidarity with the false narrative of “cops kill black people for no reason” and “America is racist and deserves punishment” and “white privilege”. They have now taken the side of the rioting BLM movement. Plus they have synchronized their “protest” to show “resistance” to Trump. Everything is about tearing down the Trump Presidency.

• TeaForAll says:

It is time the White race stops this talk of White privilege and racism. I am sick of it. I am white and work hard every single day. Time to take a stand.Boycott the NFL and hit theme hard . Money the root of all evil. 80% of NFL fans are White, Lets stand in solidarity and BOYCOTT, Let the kneelers go into their communities and work . Crime, gangs and drugs are infesting their own neighborhoods

• emroled says:

What’s even worse is that they are asking you to give them $125 for a jersey, $100 for a ticket, $20 for parking, and $10 for a soda, so you can watch live while they protest YOUR privilege. And millions and millions of people (I’m not exempting myself) have, for years, just said, “Thank you, sir. May I have another?”

• mdaush says:

Just read an article on American Thinker by Thomas Lifson. Here is the money quote. By percentage, more white and Hispanics are shot by police than blacks. and get this…12% of white and Hispanic deaths…only 6% of black shootings. Hmmm.

• Jason says:

it’s the same thing, it’s an in your face demonstration/politicization of the sport. The exact timing matters not and they *only* changed the timing of the ‘display of unity’ in an effort to try and obfuscate their intent to shove their political views down your throat while you are held captive.

Kind of like ‘well, they did call for killing cops at that one BLM march, but that was other people. Now they just say fry em like bacon so it’s not quite the same thing…’.

• doit4atlas says:

It sucked…it just means they know the league screwed up and now they are already trying to win you back. Don’t fall for it!

• rorschach says:

None had their hand over their heart. None sang or mouthed the words. I witnessed no respect for our flag or anthem. This was the last bit of professional football I’ll ever watch. In fact, I’ve lost all interest in professional basketball, baseball, and football. So much wasted time on insignificant games. I’ll be developing my other interests moving forward. I feel more than a little unburdened.

15. Gov Jay says:

Don’t forget to thank the POS Marxist community organizer for starting all this…

16. Andrea says:

I just gave Jerry Jones and the Cowboys a piece of my mind! I was raised since birth to love this team….NO MORE….they align themselves with the cop killing BLM???? I hope they go bankrupt! I will NEVER watch another game or buy another ticket! Just watch…..the storm is coming….sit back and watch how Texans will react….signed PISSED OFF TEXAN!

• parteagirl says:

• 4beagles says:

True, very true

• Bruce Fauth says:

Was avid anti-Cowboys but still respected Gil Brandt, Clint and old Tom. They ran a class organization. Back in the day if you called their publicity department, they’d provide all the info on why people hate the Cowboys.
        And all these antics in the end zone etc.When you score or tackle, you’re just doing the job you’re paid the big bucks for doing. Landry’s money quote, “When you get to the end zone, act like you’ve been there before, and you expect to be there again.”

• farmhand1927 says:

From a review of the biography, “The Last Cowboy” by Mark Ribowsky:

“As the coach during professional football’s most storied era, Tom Landry transformed the gridiron from a no-holes barred battlefield to the highly technical chess match it is today. With his trademark fedora and stoic façade, he was a man of faith and few words, for 29 years guiding ‘America’s Team’ from laughingstock to well oiled machine. Now, more than a decade after Landry’s death, acclaimed biographer Mark Ribowsky takes a fresh look at this misunderstood legend, telling us as much about our country’s obsession with football as about Landry himself, the likes of whom we’ll never see again.”

Tom Landry did take the Cowboys from laughingstock to well oiled machine. Sadly, Jerry Jones has taken them full circle, not just back to laughingstocks but going so soft and weak as to align with BLM. Sorry, Coach.

• CorwinAmber says:

actually I don’t care what Tom Landry did for the Cowboys and football, I care about what he did for his country: he was a B-17 bomber copilot with the Mighty Eighth. He flew 30 combat missions and survived a crash landing in Belgium when his plane ran out of fuel. Meanwhile, his brother Robert was killed while ferrying a B-17 to England. No way this man would not have honored the flag…and no way we should not honor him. I am disgusted by this whole mess and glad that our President has exposed so many worthless “Americans”!

• chester02 says:

My late wife was a born and bred Dallas girl. She despised Jerry for what he did to Tom Landry but she still loved her Cowboys.Not sure how she would react to this, but I have a pretty good idea what it would be.

• Donald says:

Andrea– You understand this issue better than anyone at this site, or at any other site.
      Yes, this ‘taking a knee’ stunt is nothing more, and nothing less than a direct alliance with BLM, with its twisted, revolutionary, separatist, black-power, communist movement. It is beyond shocking, and infuriating in the extreme!
      Thanks for your honest, passionate and insightful comments!
      Nothing is more than what you said!

• Donald says:

‘Nothing is more IMPORTANT than what you said!

• jello333 says:

Exactly. This is actually far bigger and more important than just “lack of respect for the flag”. Because what this “protest” is really about is, as you say, trying to get people to align themselves with BLM, Antifa, and all they stand for. This isn’t about protesting for a specific good cause, and against an obvious injustice/evil. No, this is all based on fraud, and they KNOW it’s a fraud, but that doesn’t really matter. As long as enough people jump on the bandwagon, they’ll get what they want. And I think what they want is nothing short of trying to push this country toward all-out civil war.

• H/t Dr. Savage

SO many places to put this and I will hit the three treads this morning.

THE NATIONAL ANTHEM IS ABOUT A NATION NOT A PRESIDENT

President Trump says players who protested the National Anthem being played before games should be fired from their teams over the weekend, and the whole world exploded. Yesterday, America was treated to NFL players taking a knee, or sitting or locking arms while the national anthem was being played in protest of what the President said. Well, guess what? They weren’t protesting a President, they were giving a big middle finger to the country.

That flag and that song should be a unifying moment, a moment to say ‘no matter what differences we have, we are all American, and it’s a privilege to be one.’ But a bad player,influenced by his radical Muslim girlfriend last year decided to make it about him. He claimed to be protesting the killing of black men in America by the police while at the same time wearing a shirt praising the Castros of Cuba. And it’s spread to this. ‘He’s practicing his first amendment rights’ everyone said.

Well Donald Trump practiced his first amendment rights and an entire league lost their minds. This tradition goes back a hundred years to World War 1. The people loved their country then, with boys fighting overseas in a horrible war. We have soldiers on the battlefield today, and these players just spit on them. The national anthem is about a nation, not about a President. And if these thugs don’t know that, they should be thrown off the team.

And the commissioner of this league supports this. He should be thrown out too. He’s saying these players have a right to their free speech and to protest if they see fit. But it wasn’t that way when the Dallas Cowboys wanted to wear stickers on their helmets to honor the police after several Dallas policemen were shot. No, he wouldn’t allow that. Or when an NFL player wanted to honor 9/11 victims with a decal on his shoe. No, we couldn’t have that either. But spitting on the flag, you can do that all day.

But people will still defend these thugs who spit on everything good about America, saying it’s their right. But is it? Yes, they can say what they want, but shouldn’t they be accountable for what they say? Their bosses should fire them because they’re staining their product with anti-Americanism. But they won’t do anything because they’re too afraid of the backlash that the leftist fascists have instigated in this country. All that we used to honor and respect must be thrown out and we have to accept the ridiculous.

Man is woman, woman is man, America is bad, the Soviet Union was good. The Soviet Union was good and now Russia is bad. The civil rights movement never happened, minorities are now more oppressed than ever. It’s upside down. The fact that these players can do what they did yesterday, with no repercussions whatsoever disproves their arguments. Where could you do this on the planet? Dictatorial regimes you’d be killed or put in torture prisons. Even in Westernized countries you have laws against certain speech. I’ve been banned from Britain for something I didn’t even say, but here millionaire thugs can go on national TV and vehemently hate the country.

Remember this, when they do what they did yesterday, they’re not disrespecting a President, they’re disrespecting an entire nation. They’re disrespecting you and me.

© Michael Savage – The Savage Nation

• Milt Harris says:

I Too Love The NFL, However Another Team Other Than Dallas. Sundays Were For Competition & Sports. A Chance To Tune Out From Political Noise & The Sometimes Seething Hatred That is Increasing From Actions By The Left. It Started With One Player, But Then Like A Virus It Grew & Mutated Into Something With An Unclear Message Other Than Blatant Disrespect. Now The MSM & Headline Readers Blame POTUS For Saying The Obvious, If You Bring Your Protest To The Office You Should Be Fired! I Know I’m Paraphasing, But Really Think About It. This Is The Age Of Social Media. It’s The “Information Age” & The Players Can’t Take Their Message To One Of Those Forums? It’s Ridiculous! Imagine The Average American Doing This In The Middle Of An Office Or In A Meeting! We Would Be Fired, No Questions Asked! However, When The Players Bring It To Their Office, An Office That We The People Watch As Entertainment They’re Supposed To Be Given Another Elitist Pass! Just As Sinister Is The Guilt Card That The Left Always Plays, Now It’s Our Fault Because We Are Racist & Don’t Understand The Meaning Of What The Players Are Trying To Say. Not This Time, I Understand Exactly What They Are Saying! The Statement By POTUS Was Not Racist At All! He Came Out Against ANYONE Disrespecting The Flag During The Anthem & Rightly Said They Should Be Fired! You’re False Entitlement & Poor Misunderstood Theme Will Not Work Here. These Athletes Are Paid Insane Amounts Of Money. They Should Hit Both Knees & Thank God That They Live In America! Instead They Feel Elite & Entitled & Choose To Shove Their Misplaced Protests Down The Collective AMERICAN Peoples Throats! I Will Not Be Watching On Sunday. I Will Also Not Be Watching ESPN For Their Recent Actions. I Urge You To Join Me In This Boycott. I’m Unsure Whether Not I Will Ever Watch Again. Honestly, At This Point The Whole Mind Set Of Professional Leagues Disrespecting Their Fan & Patting Each Other On The Back For It Sickens Me. If I Do Watch Again At Some Point It Wont Be Because The MSM Bullies My Thoughts Or Makes Me Feel Guilty. It Will Be Because The Nonsense Has Stopped & Some Sincerity Of Regret Has Been Shown. The Players & League Will Scream Out “It’s Our Right To Protest!” This Time I Think We Should Respond With, “It’s Our Right NOT To Be Exposed To It!” This Country Is So Much Bigger Than The NFL & NBA, And They Need To Learn That In No Uncertain Terms!

• farmhand1927 says:

Jerry Jones will never get that expensive stadium paid for now. Tear it down and use materials to Build That Wall. Make it all about recycling–Roger Goodell and his pal BHO should embrace that passionately.

• boogywstew says:

Whenever the Dallas C

17. Kerry Gimbel says:

One problem with these players is that before they enter the NFL they play in college. And we know what a cesspool most universities are nowadays. So they have already been indoctrinated by radical professors. So a lot of them are half baked by the time they get to the big time

• kea25252014 says:

How sad is it that other countries push for science, math and education but the USA must push for sports? Top student in hight school who cares oh you play football here have it all on us.

• Doug says:

they all have lived in a bubble: one that has inoculated them from reality and consequences that come from being in reality: many of these manchilds never earned an honest grade in their life and constantly have parents , coaches teacher and now agents covering for their bad behavior from high school all the way through college and now into the nfl

• marcyo13 says:

Like almost all young people today, they have been misled and the awakening is going to be painful.

• Rachelle says:

Sports scholarships. Most of them were dimwitted before they went to college or were hit in the head, and neither college nor blows to the head made any of them smarter.

• kathyca says:

hahaha..these players couldn’t be indoctrinated if their lives depended on it. The majority are stupid as hell, and many are stupid criminals. The only thing they learn in college is that they can get away with practically anything. Then they move to the NFL and remove the “practically.” So here we are…

• Jackasses without a cause. Yep, not even rebels. Just jackasses & racist ones at that.

BLUE LIVES MATTER and the sooner they/we end the scourge of domestic leftard and (redundant) black terrorism the better. Has to happen, folks, gotta do it. This is “civil” #WAR 2.0. Make damn sure it becomes The Reckoning. Damn sure.

• Carolina Girl says:

Amen, cathyca. I remember when I was in college decades ago and found out about the special remedial and homework classes for football players. Anyone protesting that? They are pampered and coddled brats with no knowledge of anything important. And those are the good ones. I’m sure a few of them are actually smart enough to attend college, but we have the larger thug group more than balancing the scale on that aspect. I’m glad my father can’t see this. He was able to attend college (1937 – 1941) because of a football scholarship. He LOVED football, one of the few pleasures he enjoyed that did not involve work or civic duty. After he died, his college changed the name of the football team to something more politically correct. Liberals ruin everything.

• justthefaxpleez says:

And just so you know how bad things really are: As one of the black Vanderbilt football players was raping an unconscious white female student he repeatedly beat her legs and buttocks saying ‘this is for 400 years of slavery’. The prosecutors were too scare to enter this into testimony during trial. This is no urban legend.

• Jason says:

on the bright side, we know most of these ‘student athletes’ didn’t pay any attention to their professors while at school…

• Elizabeth Morgan says:

Most of them were indoctrinated long before they set foot on a college campus. Their welfare queen mothers who are raising them without fathers, are filling their heads with racist hatred from birth.

• 4sure says:

Yes. Time to boycott the breeding grounds for these thugs. Turn off ALL college sports and pro sports. They are all in bed together. Boycott them all. UNC BB team refuses to attend WH invitation. Yes, they are on board this BLM/ANTIFA commie ideology. Every damn one of them. Except a few of the conservative religious schools such as Liberty University.

• Jenny R. says:

I work in academia — yeah, it’s bad but most of the players don’t go to classes, and the ones that do often sleep there. I’ve had to tutor some (yeah, they got put in line ahead of anyone else for free tutoring…because “special”); a lot of them weren’t exactly the brightest bulbs in the package (and they’d been passed since 5th grade because “good at sports”).
      I don’t think they’re the victims of radical prof brainwashing.

18. Guy Baker says:

It is time for AMERICA to stand for the National Anthem and not allow these ingrates to push us around. Those who have had enough of their disrespect should take action. I love the season ticket refunds. That should get some attention. Now, boycott the TV shows and the sponsors. Money always gets their attention.

19. Little Berkeley Conservative says:

I wouldn’t have known if I didn’t read it read it here. NF who?

20. tmonroe says:

PC Priorities. Remember that CK sat at first:

It was only after someone told him that kneeling would look better. And here we are.

• tmonroe says:

Oh, and on-field priorities. Jerry’s hired all sorts of players at odds with the law, so the initial indication that detractors would be fired gave way spectacularly. Sickening.

21. BillRiser says:

Decay of the USA. All this started back in 1963 – religion removed from our schools. 1998 the Pledge of Allegiance was made an option. Only eight states now require Civic’s.

22. Guyver1 says:

I wonder if any fellow Treepers remember seeing what I am about to mention…
    About 7 years ago a group of leftist organizations put out a statement to the effect that they were going to destroy football within 10 years, from the inside, because it was too violent… and ‘too American’.
    Yes, ‘too American’… that part of the statement is what made the whole thing stick in my memory for all these years.
    Their plan seems to be proceeding right on schedule.
    I tried to find an article that mentioned the statement so I could copy and paste the link here… and found nothing.
    Like many other things, all mention of it seems to have been scrubbed off the internet.
    I wonder if any other Treeper saw it, and remembers…

23. waicool says:

The NFL are globalist minded it seems. They are now doing the “team” thing so this is no longer about individual choice at this stage of the public debate. Mizzou should have taught theses lost souls a lesson. Oh well.DONE with Jerry Jones, cancelling plans to ever visit his billion dollar plantation. I’m hoping for footballs sake the leftys will leave college ball alone this season. Is there a team out there who stands united?

24. The Devilbat says:

Is everybody that dumb as to watch people play with a damned ball? Dogs play with balls.

25. hugofitch1 says:

You can bet that if and (hopefully) when the NFL falls, the unanimous MSM narrative will be, “Trump will be remembered as the president who killed America’s sport.”

26. eric says:

not gonna lie…this aint gonna be popular
    I was glad My Cowboys stood during the National Anthem.
    Their act of kneeling occured BEFORE the Anthem was played.
    But when OUR Flag was un-furled….and OUR Anthem was played…..ALL members of My Cowboys stood.
    I have never been prouder of OUR President and exposing this “protest chirade” for what it is….a fraud.
    An act of disrespect.
    Within 24hrs…..WATCH how drasticly this changes……more and more STANDING….few and fewer kneeling.
    Roger Goodell has disgraced the legacy of Pete Rozelle and politicized this League…..his days are numbered.
    I WILL FOREVER STAND FOR OUR FLAG…I WILL FOREVER THANK THE LORD TO LIVE IN THIS COUNTRY…….AND I WILL FOREVER DEFEND OUR GREAT PRESIDENT……I STAND WITH MY PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!!!

• AndrewJackson says:

Take a look again. The whole team stood with the BLM, ANTIFA, and against all police/military right before the anthem.

• Justah says:

They did not – Jerry Jones gave a long interview after the game & explained the process the team went through. All players and staff were in a variety of meetings for 3 days. The one thing Jones required was that NO player or staff make any comments about the controversy OR President Trump .. and the media tried hard to get them to do so. The Media is also working overtime to present those teams that all stand with locked arms as “protesting” the President. Why? Because the are going Crazy that some Teams didn’t do the Fist or Knee thing to Dis-Respect the Flag and National Anthem.

It’s clear that some players (Cowboys) really wanted to “protest” in some way – and others were very much against it – including Jones. The ywalked on to the field, made a short statement that they kneel for the hope of Equality and stand united as a team. Compromise is part of life and it’s essential when you are talking about a Testosterone filled bunch of Football players – many of them Black to are under heavy pressure from Friends/Family to “take a stand”. The did “take a stand” that all could live with – it was for Unity, Equality and most important to them – TEAM.

Part of his statement after the game:
        “I made my mind up on this issue,” Jerry Jones said after the Cowboys’ 28-17 win, “that I wasn’t going to comment other than I am very proud of the fact that the Dallas Cowboys and our players have always stood for the flag and the recognition for the flag always. What is important is to figure out that to show the kind of respect and the perception of respect. How can (the team) in front of a national audience show unity and a statement of equality. (The team) wanted to do that. It evolved throughout the organization, particularly over the last two days, and it was executed.

“I can’t say enough about the understanding and the awareness of our team and these young men, if you will, that basically said, ‘You know, that makes sense.’ There’s no need for us to talk about unity and equality and have 60 percent of this country mad at you because you’re not being perceived as honoring the flag. And this was a way to do both.”

As I read about these teams over the weekend – it occurred me that whoever came up with this “Locking arms” to show “Unity” was brilliant. With a player holding on to another player, the odds of one of them going rogue and dropping to their knee was pretty much solved. Brilliant idea – locking elbows still allowed those to put their hand over their hearts if they chose. I’m not a “Purist” – standing in respect works for me, I feel the same way in Church. Bowing your head in prayer, and not clasping your hands – works for me.
        I’m speculating here, that one of the compromises to the “knee” was that some could say a short prayer … the word “pray was in the last sentence of Jones statement to the press. I’m also going to speculate that he Gag order that Jones and Garrett imposed about President Trump and the controversy will remain in place.

There is absolutely no question that they all stood at attention while the National Anthem was played and the Flag unfurled on the field.

• Howie says:

Americas Scheme Team

• Jason says:

Locking arms came from the Seahawks LAST YEAR who wanted to provide a more PC version of support for Kaepernick’s kneeling. The method is different, but the goal is the same, support for BLM and protesting police targeting blacks.

Why can’t these players and owners do a similar demonstration of ‘unity’ outside of the stadium before or after the game? Why must it be during the game at the moment of (or JUST prior to) the fans HONORING our flag, country and those who have served? Play the @#%@ game, stop injecting politics into it. I didn’t buy tickets to go see a demonstration of ‘unity’ against LEO, I bought it to see the game, hopefully played at the highest level.

Sorry, Jones can pretty it up all he wants but at the heart of it is the same anti-american BS based on fake narratives that police actively seek to kill black people ‘for no reason’. You don’t see any displays for ‘unity’ for all the PEOPLE who are killed yearly ‘for no reason’… just the blacks who are killed by cops, shortly after innocently breaking the law and resisting arrest but dindunuttin.

Jones has done well to try and manage the optics, but the idea that they were PRAYING for unity is just such a load of horse manure I can barely choke down my vomit. We know what it looks like when football teams gather for a moment of prayer… or at least we used to (no idea if it’s done or allowed anymore, haven’t watched). Funny how this particular ‘prayer’ looked almost exactly like every one of the demonstrations from others this weekend. Purely an unintentional coinkydink no doubt.

• LadyChurchill says:

They folded to the pressure of a few ingrates, doesn’t make them heroes. Sorry Jerry is the putz that I always thought he was. For a minute there I thought I was wrong but no he proved me right again. The NFL has just ended their long run with a Monday night game that will live in infamy. Jerry can try to explain it all away but he is never going to erase the memory of all those players kneeling. This was no compromise this was a complete surrender to thugs. No longer America’s Team.

• Martin says:

And BLM and Antifa will be so touched by the nuance, that they’ll start carrying flags at their cop killings and Fantasy Communist America rallies…

• lorenetn says:

I read that the NFL “rule”, until they change it quickly, is that the players are to stand at attention with their helmet under their left arm as the anthem is being played. Have Goodell called for an emergency meeting yet to change that rule? Watch for it.

• Deusvult says:

SMH. That’s a lot of mental gymnastics you and Jerry do here.
          And lots of naivety to swallow this b.s. they trie to sell you.

They wanted to have it both ways. They failed miserably in whatever they wanted to do.

• 4beagles says:

I disagree and think that Jerry Jones wants it both ways,
          and FAILED MISERABLY trying to achieve that goal

• rorschach says:

I call B.S., they should have stuck to football. The kneel was a salute to the issue. Bad call IMO.

• Carolina Girl says:

Equality? Who does not have equality in the United States of America? Conservatives? Christians? Children without loving parents? Black people have had MORE than equality since the 1960s. Exhibit A: Affirmative Action. When will white Americans be finished paying for sins we never committed? And of all the people on earth to spit on the flag and national anthem of the greatest country that has ever existed—ignorant, spoiled, overpaid narcissists who know less about history than a smart first grader. Equality? I understand people being obsessed with football (father, brother, husband), but these are not good people siding with BLM and against the United States of America. 🇺🇸 They are jackasses and a whole lot worse. If they want equality, they can start sharing their unearned pay with others. Today. When are the police officers who protect the public from thugs (like some of these great ball players) going to receive equality?

• Dixie says:

the “games” they play.

• Guyver1 says:

Makes absolutely no difference to me if they dishonor the flag before or after it is unfurled, or the anthem before or as it is being played.
      Die, NFL, die.

• Howie says:

FANatic.

• TeaForAll says:

Eric
      It is what they are kneeling for
      This is the BLM and Abtifa. Racism at its worst.
      Where were all of theme during the aftermat of both hurricanes???????????

• PDQ says:

One word for the cowboys…COMPROMISE.
      Stand for something ingrates.

• mdaush says:

Do you really think that most of the cowboys stood for the anthem because they believe America is good? Or because they don’t want the money flow to stop?

27. AndrewJackson says:

I don’t watch a lot of NFL (got better things to do), but the next time I am in front of a Packer’s game or the superbowl I will simply decline to participate. This is beyond pathetic. The smirking is what really gets me. I have a hard time imagining Dallas fans forgiving this. The decline of the NFL will continue until they realize their deal with the Devil wasn’t worth it, but by then it will be too late.

28. John Franco says:

I support President Trump, the American Flag and what it stands for…I do not support a bunch of dimwit millionaire athletes or the league they play for. The NFL for the second year in a row is not welcomed on any t.v. in my home!

29. I am reading O’Reilly’s new book “Killing England”
    That famous B. Franklin quote “Gentlemen, we must all hang together, or we will hang separately” may have been said at the time. But in reality, if the Washington lead troops were not victorious, all the Founders would have been “drawn and quartered”.
    Drawn and quartered is the ending of the movie Braveheart.
    Pretty horrible.
    That was the correct punishment at the time.

Just saying, these petty thugs in the NFL are wildly uninformed, and monstrously disrespectful.

For me, I stopped watching all NFL years ago, when R. Limbaugh tried to buy into a team, was rebuffed because of his conservative politics.
    That did it for me, as well as the felon Michael Vick getting rehired.
    What kind of role model is that for young men?

30. David says:

THIS IS NOT GOING TO WORK IN TEXAS. THE FANS WILL RETALIATE AND WILL STOP COMING. I KNOW TEXANS. A VERY PATRIOTIC STATE.

31. The left has been attacking football for awhile now. Football is a part of America’s core. They started attacking with the politically correct names,(Red Skins),more than concern for concussions,deflategate and huge investigation, woman reporters in the LOCKER ROOM complaining about how they were treated.( girls stay the hell out of the men’s locker room).
    I feel this is a set up by the left and Sorros to further erode America by imploding the NFL and sadly the NFL players and coaches are falling for whatever it is they have been led to believe their supposed to be protesting. Now a political wedge has been driven between NFL and fans….divide and conquer and goodbye to a great American tradition that actually brought blacks and whites together.

32. Sid Farkiss says:

With close to 800 comments, someone has already said this I’m sure.
    If the “protest” is about oppression, why the angst at Pres. Trump for simply standing up for the United States? Geniuses like Lebron James and Kobe Bryant are aiming these tools at the wrong party. The democrat party and assorted globalist cohorts have been running the show for longer than most of us have alive. They crapped the nest and made life miserable for the “oppressed.” Therefoe, their anger should rightly be directed at them, not the non -politician new guy who is actually trying to help them by getting control of illegal immigration and creating better economic conditions which will benefit them most.
    Jerry Jones on one knee was like Hillary Clinton buying fireworks. They are so sure of winning this, only to come out a big loser. He should have gotten down on both knees, but he’ll be there soon enough when the value of that franchise burns down with the rest of league.

33. Ogre says:

It isn’t just going to be tickets, merchandise, cable/satellite TV, and ad revenue going into decline.

Think of all the rest of the incidental buying that occurred to sustain the tailgate parties and afternoon get-togethers before the big screen….All those literally Millions of $$$ in purchases to cook/clean/feed and slake the thirst…going right down the drain, and those $$ are going elsewhere.

Not just the directly-attributed sports $$$, but also the incidental economy surrounding professional sports…is in a wildfire, getting torched.

Now, we look for more productive places to put our $$$

34. n1ghtcr4wler says:

so they’re supporting cop killing BLM thugs? cops should boycott their stadium

35. BillShiloh says:

They want war well let’s give them war, we will
    see who squeals first !
    Boycott anything that has to do with the mighty
    NFL.
    We will see what happens.

• Howie says:

I am boycotting as much as possible. Buy generics food items instead of those name brands advertising. Maybe one of their competitors that does not sponsor them will make an ad saying we do not sponsor NFL. Bet sales would soar.

36. Justah says:

I think it is essential that everyone be extremely careful about taking somebodies arm (explain kindly to ushers at weddings that you can’t do it) – clasping arms, hooking arms, taking someone’s arm is a clear sign a person in Anti-American, a member of Antifa, probably a Communist, certainly BLM and may even give you cooties. Be very, very careful – this is very serious.

Where is Scott Adams when you need him? We have a serious case of Mass Hysteria, probably caught it from watching all those Leftists and their Mass Hysteria for almost a year now.

• jello333 says:

So you don’t see this (whether kneeling or arm-linking) as unspoken support for the “injustices” BLM screams about?

• Jason says:

Seahawks came up with the scheme of locking arms as a demonstration LAST YEAR. They used the same buzzwords of unity as well but the only reason for the demonstration was to show solidarity with Kaepernick’s protest of cops.

Make excuses all you like, they made their intention with the exact same ‘demonstration’ clear last year but prettied it up for the MSM. This year the cowboys do the same… ADD in TAKING A KNEE, call it a prayer, and be sure to do it JUST BEFORE the anthem and you believe we should all think ‘hey… it’s just a bunch of guys holding each other, what’s so bad about that’?

Sorry. Not buying the gaslighting. Enjoy your demonstrations of unity and solidarity… hopefully they won’t evolve to incorporating the rioting and arson aspects that always seem to follow.

• lorenetn says:

Just give the players a steady diet of soy milk and they will start holding hands instead of linking arms.

• georgiafl says:

I have seen Muslims link arms to line up before bowing, kneeling and then prostrating themselves to Allah – symbolizes unity/conformity in submission.

Bet they also have a raised fist in their rituals somewhere too.

37. JackgraphX says:

What a pathetic, weasel move. Trying to have it both ways. Kneeling with & showing support for the anti-cop, anti-American, BLM gangsters then standing for the Anthem. Those murdered Dallas LEO’s are rolling over in their graves to see their team betray them like this.

38. Howie says:

Pathetic Fools. National Football leftists. Maybe CNN will televise their games.

39. Molly Pitcher says:

It’s smoke and mirrors …this is what they said ” “The objectives as much as anything else was to some how, some way to demonstrate unity and equality and do so without anyway involving the American Flag and the national anthem. It took a lot of conversation of how to do that.”

Ok, so they wanted to show unity for what exactly? They’re all great dudes? They all want to win?
    For that we back up to the one and only… ” Colin Kaepernick sparked the movement in August 2016 as he sat on the bench during the national anthem to protest police brutality directed at African-Americans.”
    Then PDJT had the audacity to criticize these anti American, political displays. The show of unity was needed because” ..”Garrett gauging his players’ emotions about Trump’s comments.
    The Cowboys met at least three times to plan how they’d respond to Trump’s comments, sources said.”
    Their show of unity as well as all the other teams with the arms locked stupidness was because their players believed in displaying their political views on the field during the anthem (and now basically during the game with the black power fist) but they maybe weren’t going to but then they wanted to because Trump insulted them?

Just because they magnanimously refrained from protesting during the actual anthem is irrelevant to me. The fact remains that they use their national workplace platform to shove their BLM message down fans and viewers throats and they disingenuously blamed Trump for what they wanted to do anyway..they just changed the schedule of when they would do it.

All quotes are from .https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/dallas-cowboys/cowboys/2017/09/26/cowboys-stand-jones-cries-national-anthem-team-shows-unity

40. Howie says:

No Trump supporter should ever patronize the Tampa Bay Yuccaneers. They hate you.

Gerald McCoy: Trump’s comments ‘very idiotic’

41. wodiej says:

I read through many of the comments and am glad to see that many of you sided with our country. I stopped watching football when they allowed Michael Vick Dog Torturer back in the NFL.

42. Martin says:

Black, black, black. Cop, cop, cop. Gay, gay, gay. Russia, Russia, Russia. Muslim, Muslim, Muslim. Immigrant, immigrant, immigrant.

Fatigue.

It never stops, does it? What the Left is driving at, is to criminalize anything that isn’t within their canon of belief – a pattern seen over and over again. I half expect to next see some Federal judge rule that this form of “protest” is akin to flag burning. Unpopular, but protected “speech.” And how many much more violent acts are now perceived thus?

Dragging private out into public – with politics, never to return – is one thing. This NFL thing is but one one more way to invade our homes, to force an issue they know is unpalatable, and destroy an enjoyable American tradition. Because they think it’s violent. They know we’re sick of it, and of them. Like Obama closing open-air war memorials and scenic overlooks. Petty, and vindictive.

They don’t know violent. Yet.

43. The NFL team owners are between that rock and that hard spot. Do they hurt the business, or have unhappy players. With the starting lineups on all 32 teams being over 90% black, they would surely be able to threaten to retaliate with a sit-out or something that will cost the NFL dearly.

Short Term: Better to have poorly attended games than no games at all.

• Clancy says:

Longer-term: a disastrous decision

• rorschach says:

They lost this battle long ago. If a man can’t be happy with hundreds of thousands of dollars a year to play a boy’s game, then what more can you really do for him as an employer? The owners deserve what’s coming to them. They should have stuck to expecting discipline and character out of their employees instead of coddling and incubating the bad behavior into the leftist psychosis it is today. None of these owners attempted to set an example with their team. Let’s see if the fans they’ve cultivated can keep them afloat now.

• Owners are 1%s who made a deal with the devil to avoid the Marxist blackmail.

Time for new political parties. Time for new football leagues. What is stopping people from forming their own teams and creating a non- pro league. It might actually be more fun. Remember fun?

44. n1ghtcr4wler says:

I demand transgender cheerleaders for the NFL, they also should sign handicapped players

45. Maxine Smith says:

BOYCOTT NFL!!

46. BSucre says:

All this angst against the NFL means nothing if you don’t move beyond talk. I have been a die-hard Cowboys fan since the days of Roger Stauback and Too Tall Jones. I probably have not missed watching 10 games in the last 30 years but last night that all ended. I did not watch any game on Sunday and turned it on last night to see what the Cowboys would do. My sons and I were disgusted with the stupid kneeling and we turned it off immediately and refused to watch.
    I also sent an email to the Cowboys organization letting them know they lost a lifelong fan last night. I think Jerry Jones’ explanation was a cowardly way out. They may say they don’t mean to disrespect the flag, but the idiots don’t understand that is what I take it as. I have no problem with the players making a statement about causes they are passionate about, but I don’t even know what they’re trying to say. I know that what I hear is they despise Trump so much they are willing to show their contempt by disrespect to the flag.
    So this week the NFL and the Cowboys lost a fan. I will not watch again until I hear someone apologize and say they made a mistake. I cancelled Sunday Ticket and let the Cowboys know. I know it is only voice, but if you don’t take action and let them know, it means nothing.

• Atticus says:

Ditto from this 42 year Giants fan.
      I’ve had enough.

• mdaush says:

After their 0-3 start, who cold blame you?

• Richard says:

I probably watched every Redskins game from 1980 to 2015 except for a small handful. I endured plenty of crappy Redskins seasons (remember the 1-15 season when Ritchie Pettibone was coach for one year). The Redskins are 2-1 this year. I turned it off last year when the @sshat from SF started all of this and haven’t watch any games since.

• lisabrqwc says:

Skins fan my whole life — grew up with my dad and 3 brothers, and we were a pack of Billy Kilmer, Sonny Jurgensen, Howard Cosell hooting and hollering maniacs.
            50 years later, and still loved that team like they were my family — I hurt when they lost and rejoiced when they won.
            I’ve proudly displayed this in my entryway for the past 15 years. It is one of my prized possessions, and I’ve joked with friends that if the condo is on fire, I’m grabbing Humphrey the cat and that frame off the wall on my way out the door.
            I’m heartbroken. I’ve just finished reading what the owner, Dan Snyder, has said and saw pics of how the team (mis)behaved. They and the entire NFL are dead to me (and the pic is coming off the wall).

47. Jeff says:

Ravens coach John Harbaugh attempts to speak to the SERFDOM . ” This is a conversation going on in homes across the nation ” or something to that order .

This is not about me or my generation . This is about our kids and grand kids thinking …

The left claims …..

“. AMERICA IS RACIST….our founders were RACIST SLAVE OWNERS “. And we need a new system …a one world communist government !!

And the DIPSHIDIOT RAVENS PLAYERS , the coach and the owner played into the GLOBALIST GODLESS COMMUNISTS PLAN like the useful idiots they are .

All they care about is their paychecks and fuc$ America !

” 29. Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis.

30. Discredit the American Founding Fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the “common man.”

” TOP PROFESSIONALS ” Class telling us SERFS we’ve all got the Ravens wrong .

That we didn’t see modern gladiators take a knee in PROTEST of our NATIONAL ANTHEM on the very soil of the TYRANTS we FOUGHT FOR INDEPENDENCE FROM !!

Fuc$ you John Harbaugh . The conversation in YOUR household will be ” Honey do we have enough not federal and no reserve fake money saved up to live on while I look for a J O B ? “.

We the people and OUR PRESIDENT are going to FLIP THIS PYRAMID.

It is NO COINCIDENCE that many of the owners of the NOT FEDERAL AND NO RESERVE LIVE IN ENGLAND !! ( Bank of Rothschild London England )

The game in London was THOSE OWNERS using their puppets to PROJECT DEFEAT of AMERICA by those football players that are worshiped like GODS or FALSE IDOLS in America .

from the social media response …it seems that America has stood by our country and our flag !! GOD BLESS AMERICA !!

Where will the NFL be without taxpayer $$ , fans , and their CRONY FASCIST CHAMBER OF COMMERCE special deals ?

USFL ? A parallel football league ? So Trump lost round 1 in 1984 but this is ORWELL’S “1984 ” we are in now !! Trump has taken on the GLOBSLIST HUMAN FARMERS

• Jenny R. says:

Yeah, racist slave owning….from an institution, a corporate industrialized complex if you will, that buys and sells physically evaluated people who have been raised in a farm system (this starts in the pee wee leagues) that supplies them. Some of whom are even touted as having “impeccable pedigrees” for their sport. Granted, they do curry their prized ones well, but the ones that don’t make it are essentially tossed off with nary a blink to try and survive the best they can once their usefulness is over.
      I wonder if they pry their lips open to look at their teeth before they sign them?
      And yeah, degrading…so why do people support such a system?

48. anthohmy says:

With all the brain damage, it was going to get more difficult by the minute for every team and owner. What a nice way to solve the problem without admitting guilt.

49. lurker99 says:

I am thinking that this is something that has troubled PDJT for awhile now.
    He has been sounding out owners and players for awhile now.
    Nothing PDJT does is without meaning and planning.
    His comments in Alabama were not off the cuff or a random spur of the moment.
    They may not have even been a shiny thing distraction either.