First Lady Melania Trump Hosts Boys and Girls Club White House Kitchen Event…

First Lady Melania Trump welcomes kids from the Girls and Boys Club of America to a White House kitchen garden event.

This entry was posted in Melania Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

88 Responses to First Lady Melania Trump Hosts Boys and Girls Club White House Kitchen Event…

1. Harry Lime says:

Best First Lady Ever!

2. NJF says:

Love our FLOTUS.

3. Risa says:

Melanie is a lovely, gracious woman!

4. Good grief! She even makes a red flannel, long sleeved shirt look SMOKIN HOT!

5. Pam says:

I watched this earlier this afternoon. This is a FLOTUS that truly cares about America’s children.

6. Abster says:

She is just lovely and seems very sweet. The kids look cute in their gardening gloves. Nice touch!

7. wondering999 says:

Love the First Lady and love gardens. It’s Biology 101… Nutrition… Phys Ed (sweat!) all sorts of things. Gardens are a joy (especially when the tomatoes come in… mine took forever this year)

8. Ad rem says:

Melania could make me eat my spinach. 😀

9. Cee says:

I don’t like her sunglasses.

10. magagirl says:

My herb garden is my favorite summer treat. I love to cook and if I had more time would love to have a garden with vegetables. I hated that garden when the other lady had it, love it now that Melania has it 😂.

11. LBB says:

Love Flotus, but how is it possible to look that great while gardening ? Maybe I should take more care in my threads. : )

12. georgiafl says:

Melania is natural, gracious and sweet – she doesn’t talk down to the children, but listens for their responses and affirms each one. Made them feel important – made vegetables fun and exciting!

I’ve heard she is always kind and gracious to everyone. She acts like a queen, but relates to people like her husband, down to earth, friendly and encouraging.

13. Kaco says:

She has such a sweet and gentle manner. I saw this earlier, too.

Contrast to the screeching Helen Wheels we had when Bill was in office. Thank God that didn’t happen again.

14. treehouseron says:

Cool. Beautiful. Generous. Warm. Intelligent. Great American.

15. trumpfan1 says:

i had a problem. why is barron always missing at such event? inam sure barron can join right?

16. How do you not love FLOTUS?

17. lastinillinois says:

Melani Trump just canNOT help herself –
    She is a stone cold fox.

18. linda4298 says:

I love the question, are you Melania Trump? who were they expecting, Michelle Obama.

19. beaujest says:

None better ! Thank you lord !

20. JC says:

She is just so lovely. Her sweetness with children is so very endearing, as is her beautiful accent. I smiled as I watched; snuck right up on me. Ha. We are so blessed.

21. zephyrbreeze says:

Children on the South Side of Chicago, watching this, must dodge bullets, clean up blood and wonder why Michelle and Obama don’t help them.

22. When she urges them to follow a healthy lifestyle she mentions why too! It’s not a mandate like the Obama Administration did to all public schools.

23. TwoLaine says:

I would imagine that Melania loves the freedom of the White House, because she has the beautiful grounds she can get out and roam about in, without fear. Baron too. You can’t get much of that in NYC if you are a TRUMP, or in TRUMP Tower.

What a sweetie/

24. Bendix says:

Melania probably did some gardening as a girl, back home in Slovenia.
    I notice little boys often get bashful around her.
    Big boys don’t.

25. phoenixRising says:

I like that she is above politics… she is continuing the tradition Michelle started wrt the garden..
    Unlike the pettiness demonstrated by the Obama’s refusal to give the Trumps a tour of the White House prior to the inauguration.