President Trump and First Lady Melania Trump arrive at the National Guard Armory in Lake Charles, Louisiana to thank the military, first-responders and Cajun Navy prior to meeting with those impacted by TS Harvey and the subsequent Louisiana flooding.

First Lady Melania arrives with La/FLOTUS ball cap, and Governor John Bel Edwards  immediately says: “I love your hat”.

This entry was posted in Hurricane Harvey, media bias, Melania Trump, President Trump, Press Secretary - Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

169 Responses to Thousands Cheer – President and First Lady Arrive at National Guard Armory in Lake Charles, Louisiana…

1. Stringy theory says:

Wow!!

2. Concerned Virginian says:

Notice, notice, notice the CRISP SALUTE that our POTUS gives to the military guard.
    Compare, compare, compare that to the INSUFFERABLE “coffee-cup wave” from the previous “occupant” of the White House.
    And, BTW, coffee is COVFEFE now! Thank the Almighty God!

3. chiefillinicake says:

September 2nd, 2017.

The day the rest of America finally fell in love with the Trumps.

4. kinthenorthwest says:

I am so proud of Trump–So proud that I supported him from the get got and voted for him..

5. indiamaria2020 says:

“I AM your Voice”; ” Your Dreams are My Dreasm.” ” I am with YOU”; …..My God !!

6. fedback says:

Democrat loves Melania’s hat !

7. FL_GUY says:

Not only is First Lady Melania a classic beauty, she is also brilliant! Wears a TX hat to honor the people of TX and then changes to a LA hat to honor the people of LA. I tell you, small details like that mean the world to people who have been traumatized by a natural disaster.

8. Pam says:

“First Lady Melania arrives with La/FLOTUS ball cap, and Governor John Bel Edwards immediately says: “I love your hat”.”

Great catch Sundance. I somehow missed that when I first saw the video.

9. James says:

Oh my look at all those Gen Z kids! They love Trump!! Conservative values are the new counter-culture for these kids.

• Grandma Covfefe says:

I agree

• carrierh says:

And as an ongoing election clerk, a lot of first time 18 yr. olds voted and then to get their parents to make sure they voted. We can’t ask for whom they voted, but those big smiles to us told us it was for Trump. Actually we had 40% for Trump and the fake news tells you it was not so much. We need only a few republicans in the legislate to balance out with the democrats and we are trying to do just that.

10. 🤗🤗🤗

11. RJ says:

I believe President Trump is energized when he is with people that need help. He is a good man.

12. Howie says:

Looks to me like we haz elected a President who is For the People. We know all te politicians are crooks….all of em’. But President Trump is not a crook. Glory be!

13. Kristin says:

Can I please repeat myself?: I love ❤️ our President Trump and his ❤️ beautiful First Lady Melania.
    There you go… I feel better.

14. WeThePeople2016 says:

This is Trump in his natural element. He used to walk around New York City and meet and greet the people for years. He loves people – he is a people person. There is nothing fake or pretense about him. I had always thought that when he announced to run and won, he could not walk around New York like that any more because of security concerns and it must have bothered him. Now, he is back in his natural element again.

15. PDQ says:

16. Can I say again? Our FLOTUS…
    Is “Bang-in Hot”…
    I’m tellin the misses, “break-out” your HIGH HEELS!

17. Pam says:

18. woohoowee says:

President and First Lady Trump are the best of “who we are” 🙂

19. MaineCoon says:

President Trump & FL Melania chatting it up with policemen as they ready for departure. When they take a picture watch all the policemen run to get in it! Everyone is smiling, laughing. they love him!

who is the guy who resembles Franklin graham?

20. Blue Moon says:

I see hope for the future in those crowds. I see so many small kids, I see so many young kids. They all flock to the President (and they are not being told to do it).

21. no-nonsense-nancy says:

I prayed for years for someone strong to come forward and save us from all the evil and God answered my prayers when he have us this great man. I love the first family. I love that gen Z is so conservative. I have four grandchildren in that generation. Unfortunately two of them have very liberal college professor parents. But I can hope!

22. MaineCoon says:

POTUS & FLOTUS loading trucks with supplies! Never seen any predecessors do this. He says, “It’s good exercise!”

He makes the funniest comments!

23. kinthenorthwest says:

Cannot believe how low CNN can go.

24. Howie says:

What are Muelley, Sessie, and Rosey, doing ….for the peple?

25. A2 says:

I think if you listen very carefully you will hear thousands, ye hundreds of thousands cheering in households all over America.

Thanks Sundance for the stellar posts on the rescue and recovery, The photos capture the spirit, the heart and enduring goodness of the people of the USA.

26. magagirl says:

I love all the pctures. I love to see the smiles of people when they are around POTUS and FLOTUS. PT often makes a joke and people laugh. We are so blessed😊

27. kenmar1965 says:

If you asked me 10 years ago if I would vote for Donald Trump for president I would have laughed at you.
    Now, there is no one I would rather have in that position.

28. CountryclassVulgarian says:

Has Governor Edwards been kissed out for the demonrat party as yet? He has been saying nice things about our President.

Yes, we all live our FLOTUS’ hat!!!!

29. Dixie says:

Still watching the weather channel. This plays as a part of a commercial for donations to Harvey victims…..

30. Merle Marks says:

Doesn’t Hillary still owe Louisiana a visit from their prior flooding problem from last year?

31. MaineCoon says:

POTUS & FLOTUS arriving back in swampland. The lights are pretty.

ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jN3enLVgUEw

32. Pam says:

• Fe says:

Pastor Jeffress was on the Trump Train from the very beginning.

• olderwiser21 says:

His prayer was wonderful. I just love it when all these people gather, put their hands on Our President, and pray. Very moving and something I NEVER saw with O’Bummer.
      Of course, I avoided watching anything about him like the plague, but still…..

33. nimrodman says:

Then there’s the coverage by the Lugenpresse

34. Dale Robbins says:

This president continues to prove he’s a man of the People. I love to see President Trump rolling up his sleeves and helping the people who are suffering most. DJT has a huuugge heart! God Bless Texans and Trump!!!!
    God bless Texas and the Texan Spirit! Great example for the rest of this country! People taking care of each other by taking action. Empathy in action…the salt of the earth…
    PRICELESS Mr. President…..PRICELESS! He is a great Leader. Americans are so lucky that Donald J Trump decided to leave his comfortable lifestyle and became the true Patriot he is proving to be for all of us. Yes, all of us, even though the Leftist Party and their radical supporters cannot understand it. Thank You, President Trump! I love Trump! MAGA!

35. Dale Robbins says:

President Trump really nailed it. The pictures say everything that needs said. wonder if that is enough compassion for the critics in MSM. I imagine not. The Never-Trumpers and the democrats will find something about this to criticize. Oh and Trump gave a million dollars of his own money towards relief efforts! When did Obama ever give ANY of his money to charity? President Trump is a good man…period, get over it you lost and he’s President.
    #MAGA I love seeing so many people helping! The First Lady’s smile as she looks toward the child is sweet and the natural manner the couple interact with the children is uplifting. I love President Trump! There is nothing that could make me move one inch from his side. Melanie doesn’t get enough credit for all she is doing as FLOTUS.

36. yakmaster2 says:

It’s miraculous to have a President who does not want the job for his own legacy, riches, power, or to create a dynasty.
    His reason is love for America,
    pure and simple!

37. Awesome job by President!

38. not2worryluv says:

Meanwhile, we got the Libs without a care in the world, spending millions of dollars playing in the Nevada desert at Burning Man, overseas at a film festival spending millions of dollars condemning our Country and a U. S. Senator bad mouthing our President in Italy.

Tells you something about a persons character.

Doubt if they send a dime of time or money to help our fellow Americans in Texas.

39. jameswlee2014 says:

I call it divine providence, call it what you may, as it turns out the best guy in the world, the most accomplished and capable guy that exists, to handle the recovery and restoration of the Houston area, is President Donald J. Trump.

40. Mike diamond says:

yes God bless President Trump and the first lady !! National day of prayer,helping Houston flood victims ! We love our president !!!!!!!!

41. ilovevictoriasbows says:

Headline: ‘John Bel Edwards Clings to POTUS’ Arm’
    2020 gubernatorial campaign slogan, “Trump likes me, he really really likes me!”