Well, duh.  Think about it.  Most women don’t like her, except for her BFF Sheryl Sandberg, and most men can’t stand her, so who exactly is her target audience?  It’s a little challenging to build an entire morning broadcast audience around people who don’t like you.  The pending mega-fail is transparently predictable…

(New York)  Yikes. It’s never good to have doubts coming from inside the building just weeks before your show’s launch, but that’s what Megyn Kelly is currently facing, according to a new report from The Daily Beast.

The former Fox News host is set to begin her new show Megyn Kelly Today during the 9am hour of the Today show on September 25th, but NBC insiders are reportedly more than a little bit nervous.

While she’s familiarized herself to viewers by popping by the Today show during the 7-9am hours all summer and visiting affiliates around the country, the ratings for her Sunday night news show Sunday Night with Megyn Kelly were rather underwhelming for the network, which only aired 8 out of the expected 10 episodes of the program. (read more)

Failure on this NBC endeavor is guaranteed.

Bigly.

There will be weeks, perhaps months, of ego-diminishing ridicule ahead for Ms. Megyn Kelly, her wife Doug, and girlfriend Sheryl, along with NBC executives.

On a semi-related note.  The All About Eve” prediction we made in 2016  has come to pass.   SEE HERE

tomi-and-megyn

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, media bias, Predictions, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

212 Responses to Report: NBC Executives “Total Panic” People Won’t Watch Megyn Kelly Morning Show…

1. missmarple2 says:

The mills of God grind slowly, but they grind exceedingly fine.

• brschultz says:

And there’s no stopping God’s wheel of Justice either!

• paulraven1 says:

It would be nice sometimes if they could grind faster and coarser.

• Amy says:

• scott467 says:

“I don’t get the before and after pic of Megyn Kelly which by the way went back to her regular look?”

_________________

DJT completely wrecked her.

Before she encountered TrumpZilla, she looked younger, fresher, softer.

After DJT stomped all over her like Godzilla on Tokyo, she looked 20 years older, harder, and mean.

Then she tried to copy his hair.

It didn’t work for her.

• shallbe4 says:

Meghan tried to stomp all over Donald Trump because she thought she was Queen Bee at Fox. And if she could get that Gig she could make way more money at a Network. Well it appears to have blown up in her face. Trish Regan over at Fox is a really nice woman. So it appears that no one is irreplaceable.

• JSL says:

I have to disagree with you on Trish Regan. After Charlottesville, she horribly trashed Trump, nastily attacked anyone who tried to defend Trump. Wouldn’t even let them talk or finish speaking before she talked over them (typical leftist ploy). I had to turn off the set. I can’t stand to look at her any more. For me, she’s another Megyn Kelly clone.

• pjb535i says:

Thank you JSL for reminding me why I stopped watching Fox News Channel’s evening (or even daytime) programming.

I still watch Fox & Friends in the morning, at least for now. It wouldn’t surprise me to see them sh*t can one or more of the F&F co-hosts for being too blonde or too patriotic or just too generally “alt-right”. Nothing surprises me anymore. Like Yogi Berra once said, “The future ain’t what it used to be.”

• Dogstar_K9 says:

Megyn’s look:
          The saying is, “Riden hard and put away wet.”

• dekare says:

What didn’t work for her is that she is supposed to be a CONSERVATIVE reporter for the most CONSERVATIVE news station…Fox. And what does she do? She attacks the ONLY conservative nominee for president. Fine, we all have our favorites. But she did what we expect only from reporters on the left…she played unfairly. She attacked Trump with fervor. She softballed his opponents and purposefully went after him. FOX news and Megyn Kelly specifically are supposed to represent the news. FOX’s motto is “Most Watched, Most Trusted” and “Fair and Balanced”. Yeah…more like UNfair and IMbalanced”. She would have been viewed unfavorably just by showing her disdain for Trump, as it was clear he was WE THE PEOPLE’S choice. But then she doubled down and attacked him personally. Treated him differently and bent the rules to her favor…after all…the ends justifies the means…right?

And that is why she is disliked. She lost faith with us on the right…and for what. To try and get respect from the left. The LEFT WILL NEVER LIKE FOX NEWS. The left will never like anyone on the right. So, she was hated by the left, and then pissed off the only people left who were on her side. Her career was built by the right. Her popularity is due solely to the actions of those that elected Donald J. Trump. And she pissed on us.

Whatever version there would be for the news that equates to “Behind the Music”….as in “Behind the News”…there will one day be an episode with megyn kelly.

• Fox changed their motto from “Fair and Balanced” to “Most Watched, Most Trusted” after the Murdoch boys got rid of Ailes. It’s now obvious why they changed it. It’s also obvious why their ratings have declined.

• kiskiminetas says:

For me the ratings decline was bound to happen because they always played both sides of the aisles. Seeing that the Murdoch’s started Fox it was only natural for it to go down the road it has taken. Rupert was a globalist and the sons would naturally do his bidding. The reality of Fox is they were never truly conservative. They were there, using smoke and mirrors to cover for the globalist agenda. What you have in Fox News is a network that used the tag “Fair and Balanced” but in reality was/is a mouthpiece for the uniparty and globalists.

• Cuppa Covfefe says:

The “After” picture looks like an alien (Martian or whatever). Fakenewscaster invasion from planet nine?

• I have always thought that Megan’s faith reminds me of this

• Msher says:

Sort of disagree. In some shots of her with short hair she looked gorgeous. I actually liked it a lot. Agree she at times could look hard. As to older: maybe But the long hair always looked bimbo to me. Short hair was extremely sophisticated. I know men tend to not like short hair. I think the real problem was the narcissism and self-satisfaction that started showing in her face and body language.

I am female, straight and urban.

• Wend says:

Agree – I’m same as you Msher and I loved the short hair. Much more sophisticated-had she had the NY wardrobe to go with it that would have really rocked. If she did a second-generation Ivana Trump with an updo the hair would have worked.

My BF hates short hair. He won’t even go for the A-line beveled bob look I love. But my hair is long enough to put in a ponytail so I can do Melania in Texas!

• Throw out a millstone to drowning sef as a life preserver.

• Atticus says:

Or “Payback’s a Megyn”

• Bob says:

Whatever comes of this…she tried to zap PJDT right from the get-go. She has felt what has happens when the left, communist try to take over the USA.

2. peachteachr says:

I don’t believe in Karma. I believe in God. Still, it could not be happening to a more deserving human.
    If you can’t run with the big dogs, stay on the porch.
    Bye, girl.

3. janc1955 says:

FNC needs to take note, because they will find themselves in exactly the same boat as Meagain if they don’t clean up their increasingly left-leaning act. Do they think libs will tune in to Faux News? They won’t. They’ll experience the same lose-lose Ms. Kelly is currently experiencing. Hated by the right AND the left.

• starfcker says:

She did this to herself in that first debate. She made a career out of asking people questions that they could not answer honestly without putting their own careers at risk due to political correctness. She thought that made her smart. Her tweet the night before the debate told the whole story. Trump exposed her for the lightweight she always was. She has never recovered

• Landslide says:

I will never forget that first debate. I was seething with anger and outrage at her disgusting, obnoxious questioning. When candidate Trump answered the one question/statement with “Only Rosie O’Donnell”, I knew I had my man!!! I have since learned that Kelly was very sick earlier in the day and had a bucket on the floor by her chair & a blanket on her lap/legs. And you are correct: she has never recovered. Sweet justice.

• That was the turn around moment for me.

Not long before that I threatened to drop Dish if they didn’t work out their deal with Fox News. Since that debate, I dropped Dish anyway and realized I had been duped by Fox also. I don’t miss it.

• 1stgoblyn says:

I always thought she was really smart until she was on with Bill O’Reilly one night and I could not believe the argument she was using for w/e the convo was. Can’t remember what the topic was now but this was before the first presidential debate. There was also an interview with unrepentant terrorist Bill Ayers when she would question him but then never follow through after his evasive answers. After that first question at the first debate I knew I would not ever watch her again.

• uvaldegirl says:

I think she made up being sick as an excuse or bid for pity. Sundance runs a photo of her before the debate and she is beaming, strutting down a hallway with her underlings.

• Tegan says:

I agree completely…I looked at DH and said “WHAT was she thinking?!” That, and the fact she got more and more slutty in her wardrobe choice…really, Meg dear, a bathing suit top during the Convention as an anchor and expecting to be taken as a serious journalist? Like so many before her, she got caught up in the glamorize fashion magazines, the Hollywood circuit and actually started to believe the lying, fawning circle she surrounded herself with. Very much like the Obamas, when you think about it. Yet, the irony….Kelly and the Obamas walk away with millions and live like “The Rich and Famous” the rest of their lives.

• Just look at her on election night. That’s all you need to know.

• litlbit2 says:

So true I did cut the cable. Will take more than whatever Fox has or going to produce to get me to return. I read somewhere, “vengeance is mine” I’m good with that. Out of my hands.

• Dee says:

The Murdoch brothers know this and don’t care. They are liberals and their wives are even more liberal. Like many spoiled rich kids, they think money isn’t important and since they have plenty, in their case, maybe that is true. While I do believe Fox was more conservative than the other networks, personally I don’t believe they have been conservative for many years, thus we stopped watching cable TV.

Plus, they have beautiful women in short skirts and high heels giving the “news”, it reminds me of when people subscribed to Playboy “to read the articles”.

• redtreesquirrel says:

Add to the insult, many of those very short skirt and high heel wearing women bring lawsuits against their rival male counterparts on FOX for sexual harassment. Pleeez!

4. “Her wife Doug…”
    HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

5. Publius Jenkem says:

Comment deleted by Admin…

6. Covfefe-USA says:

SD, your “All About Eve” comment is so freaking right on. 1,000 thumbs up. Excellent, just excellent (although Tomi isn’t the conniving Eve).

• Covfefe-USA says:

I guess a P.S. is in order – its as if MeAgain was Eve to Margo Channing and Tomi is the young wannabe who appears in the last several scenes. Still excellent, SD, just excellent. Happened to have watched it again on TCM, recently.

• Wend says:

Isn’t it just the best? One of my top favorites. But none of those people are good enough to be counterparts to the movie characters-maybe Bill O is Margo Channing who wisely ducks out of the game. Remember, as awful as she was, Eve had enormous talent. Sundance is of course Addison DeWitt who knows and sees all….

7. MAGA Happy Boy says:

I try not to wish anyone ill, but Megan deserves all she is about to harvest. Fox News made her a star, and she spit in their eyes. Hubris is a bitch, Megan. Your calculated attacks on PDJT presaged your demise. Welcome to your heavenly reconciliation. And it could not happen to a better network!!

8. She cut her Hair,,… reminds Me of this..

9. I wonder if she will ever figure out that being butch libtard makes you mean and unattractive. Butch, mean, and unattractive doesn’t sell on TV especially when your message is all lies.

10. Mr. Morris says:

Megyn Kelly should get advise from Hillary Clinton, Matt Lauer, and possibly Bill Clinton. She is obviously smart and a quick study. NBC audiences will fall in love with her just as Fox audiences did until the first Presidential debate.

11. Chad C. Mulligan says:

Ecdysiasty is her true calling. The sooner she accepts that the better for all of us.

12. justfactsplz says:

I am happy that MeAgain is getting her just rewards. You reap what you sow. She was so sure that she could single handedly get rid of Trump. She will be reduced to nothing more than a has been groveling for a chance to be any part of fake news. Maybe The View would want her but I doubt even they would stoop that low.

13. fleporeblog says:

Eric Trump gave Tomi a shoutout on Twitter

14. William Ford says:

NBC brass just didn’t get it that their left wing audience would never accept Megyn (Fox News) Kelly even if she was a Trump hater. They still think she’s a conservative (because working at Fox News) and liberals won’t even listen to anyone with the taint of Fox on them. You’re dealing with intolerant people. By definition liberals are intolerant. We see it everyday. Don’t cry for Megyn though she still gets her mega millions per her contract.

• Running Fast says:

Alex Jones actually has a theory on this. Basically it was all astunt to take out opo voices. She took on AJ and he crushed her… she failed again.

15. Publius2016 says:

NBC got rid of a perfectly good show at 9am and the snowflakes said nothing because Megan was a “hired hit Newswoman.” Anybody else would’ve raked over the coals taking over for Tamara and Al.

16. Pam says:

When you see the implosion, think Kat

17. WSB says:

Geez, Sundance, I love your sense of humor…

“The pending mega-fail is transparently predictable…”

“The pending megyn-fail is transparently predictable…”

Ha! Fixed it!

18. David says:

It’s really easy to understand. After a year of Trump bashing Patriots will not watch her and after working for Fox News Liberals will not watch her. So there you go.

19. Pam says:

Let me try again. Remember what happened to Katie Couric after she left NBC? Enough said.

20. Sylvia Avery says:

Somebody got too big for her britches as my mom used to say.

21. NJF says:

More 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 please!

22. sunnydaze says:

It is a joy to watch Kelly Megyn’s career go down the tubes, Painfully slow tho it may be.

But maybe the slowness of it all just adds to the torture for her. hehe.

• Bouchart says:

Her anguish amuses me.

• TwoLaine says:

I am thoroughly amused and entertained by the all the BIGLY bags of cash NBC will lose on this old clunker. Cash for Clunkers. 😉

We knew it would happen. She woud let down her new employers too. She’s a train wreck, and all because she HATED the TRUMP Train.

Maybe they can find a slot for her on SNL. She can continue to spew her hate there and she will be what we’ve always seen her to be. FAKE.

I am waiting for the same thing to happen to the hateful S E Cupp’s new show on HLN/baby Very Fake News CNN.

23. Brant says:

I think her after picture falls into the same category as Paul Joseph Watson (isn’t that his name) did on old beautiful architecture and new lifeless buildings. Used as a way to totally dis spirit the populace. Not that her appearance change is on the scale of buildings, but little piece of the overall approach of the left.

24. WSB says:

I hate to say this, but I am not a fan of Tomi either… sorry.

25. sunnydaze says:

In tribute to Megyn Kelly tho, we MUST thank her for launching Diamond and Silk’s career, which was helpful to our Prez and kept our spirits lifted gloriously thru out his campaign.

Thankyou Megyn Kelly!!!!!!!!! ………….Now you may go.

26. Abster says:

Good…looking forward to the fail. She was horrible and totally classless the way she went after President Trump. Buhbye.

• Daniel says:

Just following the orders she was paid to carry out. Her mistake and now she’s paying for it. Eventually, they will all pay for it. The people love president Trump and more importantly, they hate the establishment. For the members of the establishment to refuse to see and accept this proves they are unworthy to continue in their present roles in our lives.

27. LKA in LA says:

She reminds me of the classic book and movie “The Picture of Dorian Gray.” She plotted and sold her soul to the highest bidder. Not only plotting against Candidate Trump, look what she did to the head mgr at FOX after he gave her a chance to become a star. She is a toxic woman and I am glad NBC is stuck with her.

• WSB says:

Bravo (a)! I do not want to offend anyone in LA!

• sundance says:

Bill Sammon, VP Fox News, Political Director. In charge of debates.

Daughter = Brooke Sammon. National Communications Director Marco Rubio campaign.

• Your Tour Guide says:

Jack:
        “Look! I’ve grown a beard! No, I AM a beard!”

• missmarple2 says:

Sundance,

Thank you for showing that picture of Sammon with Kelly and Brett Baier.

A lot of people forget that Baier was on his show discussing how they had been REHEARSING the questions for a week. That means that he was in on it, too, as that picture indicates.

I haven’t watched Special Report since that debate, and in fact, only catch Fox and Friends through a live feed (probably pirated) that I ran across on the internet. We cancelled cable, and I pretty much turn off that feed except how during the hurricane coverage.

28. rjcylon says:

Everyone keeps telling me we’re in a civil war. Well, she fired the opening shot during that debate. In a equally divided country she should be getting not only good ratings, but MASSIVE ratings as a sign of solidarity “I stand with Megan” etc. Watching her show should be a message sent by the viewers directly to President Trump that he’s not popular… but no one’s watching. It’s confusing.

29. hoodaticus says:

She is, however, incredibly popular among hemophiliacs for some reason.

30. Ned says:

Each time I see her she looks more and more hard butch. She has no people skills at all, She views journalism as being combative and cold. She thought she was going to take down Trump – LOL! Megyn has issues with alpha males. I don’t know if others are familiar with her background.

Up until 9th grade life was great. Then her dad unexpectedly died. Her mom had it rough raising her and I believe another sister. She went onto college and came out with a law degree. She failed at law. During that time SHE was very serious with a man she refuses to name and dated for a few years. She thought he was the one that she would marry. In fact, he made arrangements to take her to a very upscale restaurant … and she was convinced it was ring night. He treated her like royalty as he gently told her over dinner, that he was engage to someone else and wanted her to hear it from him first! When in love it’s easy not to see the signs…as you can imagine this changed her allot.

She later married a doctor and they divorced. As that former husband put it,
    “they BOTH wanted a wife.” Eventually she married again. He left his position, stays home writes books no one reads or buys and helps with the kids. Megyn is the main bread winner.

I guarantee you, she views it that men have let her down and she will not let that happen again! She will make her own way through life and be financially independent of a male – married or single.. She never liked Trump. Trump is smart, confident, successful and very male. She will sense that he sees through her for the insecure female she is which makes her dislike him more. Trump is not like her current husband willing to be lead around by his nose and very submissive. Yes, Megyn found her “wife”. I would bet the guy that jilted him was an alpha kind of guy.

Flying high, she over estimated her value. She has peaked in worth and watch ability. She may be starting to realize that now. People will continue to reject her. She has destroyed her own career. She has done all the wrong things. Eventually NBC will need to let you go too!
    Bye Meghan!

31. debmonson says:

Ahhh yes NBC=Nothing But Crap

32. F.D.R. in Hell says:

I’d hit that, if I were about 110 years younger. 👿

33. youme says:

Cry me river. Serve crap sandwich to your customers and this is what you get. Remember where your bread is buttered.

• Lanna says:

Some of this is due to them making a big settlement (at least $177 million, and that doesn’t include what their insurance paid) in a defamation suit a couple of months ago. Beef Products Inc. brought suit over the “pink slime” issue. BPI lost contracts with schools, McDonald’s and others, had to lay off employees and close factories.

Calling “lean finely-textured beef” (as it’s known in the industry) pink slime was activist rebranding by ABC. They misled consumers about the safety of the product, which is USDA approved.

South Dakota law meant Disney could have been on the hook for up to around $8 billion had they lost.

34. NJF says:

Ha, ha witch.

“Everything HRC Meeeegyn touches she kind of screws up with hubris.”

Fixed it for you Colin.

35. treehouseron says:

I’d feel bad for her, if she wasn’t such a …

well, I won’t be feeling bad for her.

36. scott467 says:

“Well, duh. Think about it. Most women don’t like her, except for her BFF Sheryl Sandberg, and most men can’t stand her, so who exactly is her target audience?”

___________________________

There isn’t one.

Which anyone living outside the bubble-world of NY/DC could have seen clear as day.

She betrayed her audience, BIGLY.

1) People don’t like traitors

2) the Leftists she slithered up to may be glad she betrayed her Fox audience, but they also know exactly what she is (see #1)

Unless NBC can locate a demographic that is not “People” and which does like “traitors”, they can stick a fork in Megyn Kelly.

She’s done.

37. TwoLaine says:

This is what happens when you make yourself the story.

38. NBC execs are in total panic over the inevitable sexual harassment lawsuits.

39. Crimsonfisted says:

Can we see the same happen to Jim Acosta? Please?

40. jbrickley says:

‘So after being married and now divorced, I’m gonna really live it up, and start using women the way I want. My goal every time with a new woman will be to leave her sticky, broke and confused.

I want her to wake up in the middle of the night after I’ve had my way with her, realize I’m not there anymore and utter these words, ‘What’s this stuff all over my back, where’s my purse, why the hell is the window open…’ — Sam Kinison

41. jfhdsiu says:

Megyn “WHO?” wanted SO MUCH to be a SOMEBODY. She got her wish.. She IS a “somebody” now. Somebody no one can stand because of her self righteous, sanctimonious, “holier than thou” attitude towards “We, The People” who ELECTED Donald Trump as president. All of you so called journalists who keep badgering “We, The People” with your OWN hatred of the man we elected as president AREN’T DOING YOURSELF ANY FAVORS. Let Megyn “WHO?” be your guide or go the way OF Megyn ‘Who?”………….

42. The before and after pics clearly show the effect of crossing over to the dark side.

43. Melanie says:

I always thought Andrea Tantoros was excellent on “Out Numbered”. She was amazingly smart and witty, plus she always did her homework. She would have been a good anchor host had the Powers That Be not picked a fight with her.

44. Megan was out to conquer world. It was easy conquering the Right, so she departed to conquer the Left. Megan’s even cutting her hair to resemble Maddow. Without a moral compass to guide by, she is floundering and everybody on both sides is snickering.

• andyocoregon says:

Megyn Kelly must have terrible inner conflicts as she flip flops from conservative ideals to liberal ideals on a regular basis. Something tells me she’s going to require some intense psychological counselling once she’s fired from NBC.

• scott467 says:

“Megan was out to conquer world. It was easy conquering the Right, so she departed to conquer the Left.”

___________________

I am reminded of what WND columnist Kent G. Bailey, Ph.D., wrote with regard to self-declared feminist hero Megyna Kelly:

When the ladies operate within a protective penumbra of political correctness in a highly feminized culture of girly men, it is pretty easy to win intellectual pillow fights.”

45. Donna in Oregon says:

Geraldo Rivera. Remember Al Capone’s vault? That should have been a career ender……nope. Remember when he did that idiot show that was a Jerry Springer version of Oprah? Got hit in the nose by some bad actors in a “race” fight? Yeah. Rivera is a media cockroach he can survive a nuclear media meltdown…..survive and thrive. OJ called him a “bottom feeder” and that was the one time MSM had been challenged so publicly about it’s ‘morals’. Rivera faux outrage was on every news channel. The public agreed with OJ, And again, Geraldo’s pointless ‘career’ continues.

Bonus feature….. Rivera has been a lecherous old fool (for forever), yet no one files sexual harassment claims. Alas, Rivera is not the right demographic.

Yet…..Roger Ailes, who was ancient, in poor health, and probably didn’t even have feeling below the waist, got hammered. Roger, silly old guy making bad jokes, RIP you poor schmuck.

Yep. Me Again Kelly, if only she would listen to any man…. she could have listened to Geraldo, Because Geraldo, no matter how dumb and trite he is, that old fart can survive anything.

46. oldarmyblog says:

Another media whore, who cares. The value of her sex appeal is vastly over rated by herself.