Sunday Talks: Anthony Scaramucci -vs- George Stephanopoulos…

As everyone might expect today’s Sunday Talk shows are generally centered around ridiculing and undermining President Trump for not being forceful enough in speaking out against the events in Charlottesville.

Specifically the constructed and coordinated media narrative is to paint President Trump as a sympathizer for violence, bigotry and racism;  therefore, by extension he becomes a violent, bigoted racist himself.  Whatever you think of the media’s chosen strategy, that’s clearly the plan; and when all media unite together with the same plan they’re pretty good at reinforcing it.

The first useful idiot used to bludgeon the president is former short-term communications director Anthony Scaramucci.  ABC’s George Stephanopoulos, and his executive production team did an outstanding job setting up the introduction in this segment to entirely embarrass, belittle, ridicule and humiliate Scaramucci before a word was even uttered in the interview.  By the time team ABC was done characterizing him in the lead-in, Scaramucci was a trembling defeated carcass in his seat. Watch:

After the broadcast ABC interview, the executive production team at ABC dragged Scaramucci into a Facebook Live interview where the garroting continued (video below).

This entry was posted in First Amendment, media bias, President Trump, Press Secretary - Trump, Professional Idiots, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

91 Responses to Sunday Talks: Anthony Scaramucci -vs- George Stephanopoulos…

1. Jlwary says:

Scaramucci needs to stop. If he loves the president, why is he doing this?

• Because he is embarrassed that he only lasted 10 days because of his potty mouth. I think he is an insider anyways. Trump knew it. Used him to do the dirty work, and then put a professional in his place.

He is still feeling butt hurt.

• Peoria Jones says:

He doesn’t love POTUS – he loves himself.

I wish this crazy POS would take his scandals and slither back under his rock. Never liked him from day one. Can’t even rely on his accent.

2. Minnie says:

No thanks, Sundance, I’ll take your word for it.

3. He’s a bit of a joke individual, isn’t he.

But I have no TV, and don’t watch the weekly Trump bashing.

I watched it during the entire election. The election which they lost. Same tactics.

Boy, I miss having a news source on TV, like the good old days. It is all now just narrative promotion. It is the same around the world.

4. oldschool64 says:

Thanks for exposing yourself……RAT!!!

5. ZurichMike says:

This is the best Georgie could get for his show? Really scraping the bottom of the barrel.

6. trumpsbamagirl says:

I was REALLY surprised at the remarkable transformation of the Mooch as seen in these interviews– from an unconditionally supportive defender of the President to a bitter, resentful subversive.

I frankly am heartbroken.

• trialbytruth says:

I read subversive as submissive both work the guy has.been neutered. Not sure if it was the ex or the President but someone took away his fire.

• trialbytruth says:

• joanfoster says:

trumpsbamagirl, he was not always “unconditionally supportive of the President. The guy is a total fraud and a fake. He is typical of certain types of high flying types who use people for the sole purpose of accelerating their own rise to the top. I still cannot fathom how Trump did not see through this fraud. Better late than never, I suppose.

7. NC PATRIOT says:

Sounds like sour grapes to me !

8. rsanchez1990 says:

Turns out the Mooch was just all talk. Marine General Kelly has a very low tolerance for that type.

9. MadeMan says:

Admittedly I liked Scarramucci and was disappointed he was fired. I saw him as a man to clean house and dramatically reduce leaks in the Communications department. Clearly, I was wrong and Scarramucci deserved to be fired. I am glad he is no longer part of the Trump team. This dude sucks big time

• trumpsbamagirl says:

My thoughts exactly!

• Ditto here MadeMan. I liked the idea of a flame thrower burning the roaches to a crisp and letting honorable people staff the support team of PDJT. I’m sorry to say Mooch is a shrimp of a man drunk on his own bulls**t. He’s a self serving narcissistic climber. His type are a dime a dozen- especially in NYC. I am irritated by this crap. President Trump need ME advising him LOLOLOL. (can you imagine- the leftist would have me tarred and feathered in a day.) “In a time of universal deceit – telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”

“Dear God; bless President Trump, and LORD God please forgive America for rejecting and despising You. In Jesus’ Name amen.”

10. GaryT ✓ᴺᵃᵗᶦᵒᶰᵃˡᶦˢᵗ🇺🇸 says:

Wow, what a loser he turned out to be. Scaramucci is the latest “personae non gratae” to grace us with his presence. A real idiot, and who could have known? He won’t last long I hope. Reject!

11. mildtosevere says:

What the hell is this guy doing? Why bother going on these shows, when everyone knows their purpose. He’s not so smart after all.

12. Carolina Girl says:

Glad he is gone from the White House. He needs to stop giving interviews.

13. georgiafl says:

Scaramucci on ABC 8/13/17

“Anthony Scaramucci, who had previously served as White House Communications Director under Trump, said he “wouldn’t have recommended” the President’s statement on the violence, arguing “I think he would have needed to have been much harsher as it related to the white supremacists and the nature of that.” He went on to blame White House Chief Strategist Steve Bannon’s influence for the statement, proclaiming that “the toleration of [white nationalism] by Steve Bannon is inexcusable.”
    (From Wikipedia summary of rally https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Unite_the_Right_rally)

• JoAnn Leichliter says:

What the heck has Steve Bannon got to do with it it all?

• listingstarboard says:

It should be patently obvious that the leftist progressive agenda wants desperately to have Bannon removed. Everything they have done and said lately ALWAYS reverts back to being Bannon’s fault. the Commie/fascist/antifa/leftist/progressive/Democrat /RINO?media complex WANTS BANNON GONE, no matter what, and it is truly telling how complicit and coordinated the attack against him is. Please please Mr. President–do not bend to the will of your enemies!

• Oldschool says:

Given all the attacks on bannon from every questionable group, bannon is extremely threatening to them all. Always been a fan, but even moreso now. If the left fears him this much, he’s got to be doing something right.

• Oldschool says:

Just remembered, when mooch was hired, it was reported that reince and bannon had the biggest objections. Reince left, as did mooch. Bannon remains. I am just not buying the palace intrigue about bannon not having influence.

• bkrg2 says:

Way too many idiots bashing Trump today for not speaking stronger against ‘white supremacy’. He condemned in the strongest possible words everything that happened. That would include ‘white supremacy’.
      Why do all these idiots think white supremacy gets a free pass from him?
      For me, I already know Trump HATES white supremacy, murderers, rapists… just like 100% of all sane humans. He doesn’t need to waste his precious time trying to appease the idea PC police on the meanings of his words. He is too busy trying to MAGA.
      rant over

• trialbytruth says:

And Trump was giving a nod to his base who put up with the violence of Antifa and Blm at his rallies. We know.the truth Neo nazis showed up to bait the violence and got what they wanted.

Trump knows this. He is not going to give those clowns any support but expect to see him dbl down on the division issue.

Leaders lead they dont take the easy path to the statis-quo

• trialbytruth says:

Leaders lead they dont take the easy path to the statis-quo

• Sherlock says:

Scaramucci proves himself to be a vindictive punk. Doesn’t care if he hurts Trump as long as he gets his digs in against Bannon. Despicable.

• georgiafl says:

Scaramucci may need some kind of inpatient intervention.

• Peoria Jones says:

Like what – a brain transplant? What he really needs is a boot up his a$$. 🙂

• Rebcalintx says:

PJ, you have said a mouthful. I really believe most of the ills & bad behavior is people have been treated with kid gloves all the time. Get a swift kick in the backside when you are young & try to mouth off & you may straighten out. Pampered spoil children wanting their way. I hate the media, will not watch this as it makes me sick to be lied too. I don’t know if they realize how repulsive they are. They includes lying politicians, media personalities, I am sick of them all.

14. Travis McGee says:

Still not sure why so many were ecstatic when this screw-loose was appointed.

• Zennalou says:

Same here, I wasn’t impressed with him at all. I got bad vibes about the second day he was on the job. After today, I hope someone locks the idiot in a closet, and looses the key.

• janc1955 says:

Me three. Each time he opened his mouth during that week (and he opened it plenty), I knew I was watching the All About Anthony show. His personality type is NTBT (not to be trusted).

• Kaco says:

My husband couldn’t stand him.

Me, I thought he’d clean house, but I was probably influenced to overlook his faults. At least I hoped he would work out. But he fast became the story instead of cleaning up.

15. Kristin says:

If you say so Sundance. I’ll rather pass. Can’t take it.

• maiingankwe says:

I’m with you Kristen, I don’t much like back stabbers. I find them to be weak and cowardly.

I still haven’t listened to his rant that got him fired. It really made me stop and think why the heck he would throw people of the administration under the bus and do it with a foul mouth. How he didn’t think it would be published is beyond me.

At first, I was hesitant because he was against the Wall and our Second Amendment, but when I saw him stand for our President and his supposed friend, I forgave him and thought second chances are sometimes needed. I also have a great deal of faith in our President.

Now hearing about this, it doesn’t really surprise me, but it does hurt. I always stand for my friends and I don’t back down. I don’t ever let anyone steamroll me, and maybe that’s why I have the good friends that I do. Loyalty and honesty go a long ways in my book.

What a disappointment not only to us, but our President. I’m sure it has to hurt him just a little bit too. Maybe it’s different with guys, I don’t know, but I doubt it.

• Pam says:

So will I. I have better things to do.

16. linda4298 says:

Do you remember when all the Sunday shows used to bash all of the Obama people as to why Obama did’t condemn blm for dissing cops, or not calling a terrorist attack what it was, and criticizing him for saying workplace violence. remember? me neither.

17. maggiemoowho says:

Anthony Scaramucci called Stephen Colbert a great journalist, thats all I need to know about that self absorbed azz. I don’t know why President Trump allowed Scaramucci to be hired, but I’d fire whoever brought him to the WH because, that person was not looking out for President Trumps best interests and was clearly trying to do the President harm. Scaramucci should have been fired the day he was hired, after going on air and spewing loyalty garbage, way to play into Mueller and Comey’s hands.

• janc1955 says:

Imo, Mooch caught PDJT in a weak moment, surrounded on all sides by enemies known and unknown, and he fell for Moochie’s “I love you, man” and the whole New York bros thing.

18. Sherlock says:

Scaramucci is an idiot. Won’t watch him prove it again, and won’t watch him hurt Trump on his future appearances. Watching the PGA now, and they are running teasers for some appearance of his on –get this–the Colbert show tomorrow night.

19. kyasgrandma says:

He is an opportunist.
    And a loud mouth.

20. SpanglishKC says:

MORE PROOF TRUMP KNOWS BEST!!!

As if we needed another reason. Trump just keeps proving he’s always a few steps ahead. I fell for the Mooch too.

Gingrich = Opportunist. He’s covering his downside for his previous qualified support of his Excellency

21. Judith says:

These smear tactics are effective only because fake newscasters, while allergic to facts, always set the tone of the interview, unchallenged. To combat fake news, the person in the hot seat must ignore the questioner and go on the offensive. Those who fold like a cheap suit indicate they are complicit in a “fake” interview, and are only present as “controlled” opposition..

Imagine if Scaramucci had asserted that Cultural Marxism is behind the removal of historical monuments. Why are Marxists allowed to erase American history? Who was that guy wielding a blow torch in Charlottesville? Who attacked that French Priest during mass? Who is tearing down the churches across Europe? And who pays these professional agitators to riot and disrupt peaceful assemblies across America? Why is George Soros funding professional anarchists like BLM?

American citizens have the right to peaceful assembly. This “Unite” group’s right to
    assemble is protected by the US Constitution. They obtained permits to be there legally. Nobody has to agree with their views. It’s called free speech, another right protected by the US Constitution.

Ignore baited questions from Marxist sympathizers like Stuffynoseapus. Pull them off script. This is how you hijack the conversation and beat the Enemedia at their own game. It is exactly what they do every time. If they can stick to their false talking points then we can stick to our truth.

• louche9 says:

Judith, you are 100% correct: ignoring the ‘bait’ question and answering the question you want to answer is how to hang up the Inquisition, which makes me wonder – if you know this, why does someone who has spent decades being interviewed not know this?

• Sherlock says:

That’s exactly why Scaramucci was invited on–because he’s a pushover and everybody knows it. His first foray into “dealing with the media” resulted in huge embarrassment for everyone, the President included. Guy got totally played–again.

Your suggestions re: interview technique is, BTW, right on the money.

22. Pam says:

I kind of see what happened in Charlottsville is probably in all honesty a false flag. This event was planned way in advance and the protesters were bused in. Everyone there was guilty and as some one put it in the daily thread this morning, this event was probably done in an effort to undermine POTUS. This event had nothing to do with the removal of a confederate statue imo.

• Judith says:

It could have been a false flag. The demonstration also could have taken place anywhere in the USA. Instead, this Unite group took pains to obtain permits to assemble in Emancipation Park. And they also fought authorities to keep the demonstration under this statue. If it were a “collusive” effort to discredit nationalism, then why would authorities make it so difficult to implement? And why wouldn’t the group simply move to an easier location?

Cultural Marxists plan to remove this particular statue and erase an important piece of American history. Marxists routinely suppress free speech and illegally disrupt lawful assemblies they don’t agree with. I don’t see this as a random location or a random cause. No matter who was assembled there, or who planned the event, they obviously chose that location to protest Cultural Marxism. For this reason, I don’t think it was a false flag.

• annieoakley says:

University of Virginia, Monticello, Jefferson’s home right outside. Jefferson founded the Marines to oppose Islamic raids on our shipping, merchant trades and the constant demand for Jizya.

23. Meatzilla says:

“. . .useful idiot. . .”   Sure got that right, SD.

Whomever is convincing POTUS Trump to hire these tools needs some ‘wall-to-wall counseling‘.

24. georgiafl says:

Did this really happen?

• georgiafl says:

The part about people in the WH wanting to get Trump removed is @ 9:18 on the first interview Sundance posted above.

• churchmouse says:

The Gateway Pundit article recaps the reasons why Scaramucci said that. Those reasons have been out in the media for a few weeks now. I hope that people do read the article. It is not as much about Scaramucci as it is all the people in the GOP and Deep State who want the President out.

• georgiafl says:

The old guard (McCain, Clapper, Brennan) are doing everything they can to weaken, defeat, deride/defame and stop our President and his campaign promises/policies to American voters – and it looks as though they have folks inside the White House and the Senate and House as well.

25. WeThePeople2016 says:

It is a shame that Scaramooch did not work out. I had such hopes for him, because he was so loyal to Trump during the campaign. He has too much going on in his life including a divorce, and the stress is getting to him, IMHO.

26. Charlie says:

Good/bad, like/hate Scaramucci, Washington is a cesspool! Washington swamp scum could care less about the person, I saw slow drip euthanasia of a man’s life. This is not the same man from two weeks ago. There is more to this interview even GS had more confidence in his accusations.

27. Sunshine says:

He should have shut up about Bannon. This might be the end of his good relationship with President Trump.

28. Abster says:

I’m really embarrassed for Scaramucci. The more he talks the more disappointed I am. I hope he will lay low for a while and stop running his mouth.

• KittyKat says:

It’s good that his issues were found out at the outset, instead of later on down the line, when it might have made things worse.

29. Liked by 3 people

30. starshollow88 says:

There is nothing worse than a traitor, backstabber and sell-out like Scarramucci and Drudge have proven themselves to be be this weekend. (referring to Drudge’s disgusting Sat. ‘Make America Hate Again’ headline) Piling on and kicking you when you are down is the lowest of the low in my opinion.

I wish Mooch was never given a platform to begin with but it appears President Trump is wondering who he can really trust in the WH (I understand and I’m saddened by this) and wanted to give him a chance since he’d apparently been loyal to him. I’m glad it only took a week for him to see his true colors (an arrogant, self-serving, backstabber, egomaniac) and the President made a wise choice in kicking him out, even as some in the Trump base where strangely angered by it. Who knows what damage he could’ve done against us inside. What a DISGRACE he is.

31. I apologize for making positive comments about this cagacazzo!

• The Mooch is reduced to retweeting congratulations from progressives for his honesty. Tomorrow his apology tour to the Left continues with an appearance on Colbert. How low will he go? Who on the Left won’t he grovel before?

32. Two losers, I didn’t watch. Love me some PDJT!

33. KenG says:

I keep thinking back to Trumps comment about making deals with scummy folks you wouldn’t want to dine with. I think Scaramucci is the glaring example. Trump probably doesn’t have many friends, I doubt that bugs him much though. Trump is all about the DEAL.

I love my president.

ps
    Scaramucci, it seems, doesn’t like being a commodity.

• KittyKat says:

I think he’s very good friends with Wilburine and Manuchin.

• KittyKat says:

I read that Scaramucci was mostly a friend of Jared and Ivanka and that it was they who pushed for his hire. Be that as it may, the buck stops with the president, and at least he moved swiftly to correct the error of a wrong hire.

34. jeans2nd says:

Listened twice. Scaramucci did not seem to disparage Pres Trump; it seemed quite the contrary, as well as Scaramucci taking responsibility for his (Scaramucci’s) own actions.

The only ones heard being disparaged here were the late great Andrew Breitbart and Steve Bannon, whom TPTB have been trying to take out since forever. Have no recollection of Andrew Breitbart or the Tea Party ever separating people into groups and labels, as the left/alt-left does.

It would seem that Steve Bannon is being credited with the Preibus leaking. They (the Swamp) do protect their own, do they not? The incorrigible in me says Steve Bannon sees the benefit of drawing the GOPe back in, and so is allowing this. But is Steve Bannon incorrigible? No idea.

Still praying for that McMaster-Bannon arm-in-arm appearance at the China confab tomorrow. The Fake News reaction would be worth the price of a ticket.

• KittyKat says:

The left labeled the Tea Party as racist a long time ago, since its very inception. To this day, I don’t know what they based the accusations of racism on.

35. georgiafl says:

Scaramucci was less wild and braggadocious this time around. He was trying hard to recover his dignity and credibility. Even made sense in parts. Still, he’s not to be trusted with Trump’s messaging and not to be relied upon for truth about the inner goings on in the WH.

Scaramucci’s smear of Bannon was ugly and petty.

36. HMelville says:

Mr. Scaramucchi has become a gift that keeps on giving to the Dem media.

Hubris was his downfall and will unfortunately drag him down even farther if he doesn’t wise up.
    “All glory is fleeting” (Patton) but 10 days is an extraordinarily short period of time to enjoy it before it evaporates and harsh reality once again prevails.

37. shadowcole says:

I believe the whole thing in Charlottesville to be a setup. From the walk at night with torches to the next day riots. All of it meant to hurt Trump in any way they can. All of them are guilty, everyone who is bashing Trump over this is in on it. I’ll never leave Trump’s side because he’s is not leaving me.