Attorney General Jeff Sessions Swears In New FBI Director Christopher Wray…

(Via DOJ) Attorney General Jeff Sessions today issued the following statement on the swearing in of the new Federal Bureau of Investigation Director Chris Wray:

“Moments ago I had the honor of swearing in Chris Wray as our new Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

“Chris has the experience and the strength of character that the American people want in an FBI Director and I congratulate him for being overwhelmingly confirmed to that post and look forward to working with him every day to keep America safe.

“As a former federal prosecutor and head of the Department of Justice’s Criminal Division, Chris Wray has successfully prosecuted terrorists, drug kingpins, and white-collar criminals. He has earned the respect of his colleagues at DOJ, receiving our highest honor, the Edmund Randolph award, and bipartisan support in the Senate.

“I am confident that the FBI, the premier investigative agency in the world, is in great hands with Director Chris Wray at the helm.” (link)

Attorney General Jeff Sessions today also issued the following statement on the RAISE Act:

“This proposal will help the Department of Justice perform its duties to uphold our nation’s immigration law and end the unlawful abuse of our public benefits program that undermine U.S. taxpayers. The higher entry standards established in this proposal will allow authorities to do a more thorough job reviewing applicants for entry, therefore protecting the security of the U.S. homeland. The additional time spent on vetting each application as a result of this legislation will also ensure that each application serves the national interest.

“The American people deserve a lawful immigration system that promotes our national interest. The RAISE Act would give us a more merit-based immigration system that admits the best and the brightest around the world while making it harder for people to come here illegally. The bill would end programs known to be rife with fraud and abuse and finally improve the vetting process, making our country–and working-class wages–much safer and stronger.”

This entry was posted in AG Jeff Sessions, Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Donald Trump, FBI, Jeff Sessions, media bias, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

186 Responses to Attorney General Jeff Sessions Swears In New FBI Director Christopher Wray…

1. Donna in Oregon says:

I hope he isn’t another immoral, unethical weeny.

2. Summer says:

Now please fire McCabe and Rosenstein. Thank you.

3. ALEX says:

This is a huge victory for the President. The FBI was badly compromised by Comey and I can’t see it ever being worse. I can only hope for the best….

• popsfromvienna says:

It will get worse. It’s been completely hijacked by Clintonistas.

• Pam says:

Indeed. Now, as others here have suggested, if we rid the FBI of McCabe, then it gives me some glimmer of hope for the future of the FBI.

• ID400 says:

With all due respect. I could care less about McCabre. Its his superior and Mueller that I worry about. Those are the true conflicted investigators that refuse to recuse themselves from investigating the Russia scheme. Not good. Now that I think of it, Rosenstein wrote that letter to trick Trump into trusting him because he and Comey knew the game plan from the beginning. I am just really disheartened that our President was tricked into hiring Rosenstein. I could care less about McCabre. He is important, don’t get me wrong and needs to go, but I see Rosenstein and Mueller as heads of the same snake. Those are more important than McCabe. I think we should stop talking about McCabe until those two are gone. I hope someone could help me better understand why people on here are so worked up over McCabe when the real threat is R-stein and Mueller.

4. Minnie says:

Unless and/or until Director Wray proves otherwise, he has my support.

I trust OUR President 🇺🇸

5. yakmaster2 says:

Wray should have the authority to fire the Assistant FBI Director, correct? If it takes Rosenstein’s authority to do it, I’m thinking it won’t happen as I bet McCabe has been butt-kissing Rosenstein ever since Comey was fired. In McCabe’s position that’s what most bureaucrats would do. But, if Wray wants him out, then maybe McCabe will resign after Wray gets acclimated.
    I dunno, just speculating.

6. Niagara Frontier says:

I would humbly suggest his first order of business should be to hire a professional, non-governmental security firm to search his private office for concealed listening devices.

7. dekester says:

This appears to a major piece of PDJTs puzzle.

Your Lion has known for months( or longer.) that Comey was dirty. PDJT just had to bide his time.

It is likely that there will be a noticeable shift in the narrative moving forward.

It was no accident that S. Miller was out front today. Was he not a loyal employee to Sessions, and here is AG Sessions swearing in a new FBI director.

Tomorrow is a big PDJT rally, the RINOS are out there flailing and looking like the deceivers and frauds that they are.

Things are looking good.

My PDJT supporting neighbour called me out a few minutes ago, and asked ” did I hear the Acosta smack down” I answered in the affirmative and we both laughed.

We are up here in Canada, so my guess this kind of humiliation of the media is going on in much of the free world.

Take heart, Yea of faint heart. PDJT has this..drip, drip, drip.

God bless PDJT.

• Phil aka Felipe says:

Ya’ll are enjoying this from afar, eh!

• AmericaFirst says:

I wish I lived in your neighborhood; it is lonely here in the jungle.

• I’m in the same jungle..sigh….

• dekester says:

Strange as may seem fellow PDJT supporters, your lion has many supporters up this way.
        We have all been duped by globalists the world over.

Your lion has shone a powerful searchlight over the whole rotten scheme. None have been more blinded than your RINOs.

They truly are a pathetic lot.

Come up for a visit..we can have a Trumpfest at the border. ( We live a five minute drive from the I 5 Border crossing.

We will get the media out, maybe send a few grand RSBNs way and fly them up.

A Trump hands across the border celebration..then watch heads go BOOM!

• Phil aka Felipe says:

“then watch heads go BOOM!”

No kidding!!

• Sylvia Avery says:

I nearly always think of this as an American battle for liberty. Our last stand. But I know, although I forget, it is bigger than that. This is the last chance for freedom vs. global slavery. If we win this, there is hope for the rest of the world.

• dekester says:

Sylvia,

You are correct, Obama, Trudeau, Merkal, Macron and and at least the last three U.K. Prime Ministers were globalist scum.

Interesting that your RINOS and DIms save their collective hostility toward largely Christian Nations, and ignored the plight of Christian and other non Muslims in the M.E. particularly Syria.

Not your Lion though.

God bless. PDJT

• jmclever says:

• Will Janoschka says:

“All of them on Soros’ payroll in some form or fashion. The globalist agenda is fueled by money, and lots of it. Stop the cash and the scum will dry up rather quickly.”
                I respectively disagree! Cash is but a small part of the evil. More serious methods are required to diminish evil back to its proper caution upon good.

• jmclever says:

• Will Janoschka says:

“I’d love to hear your ideas. It’s been my experience that those types would just as easily adopt any ideology as long as it paid enough. Modern day mercenaries of a sort.”
                  Thank you!
                  That is the intentional surface appearance, By deep, just what?
                  I hate to go religious on you, but there exists on this Earth a huge dichotomy of GOOD v.s. EVIL. Perhaps required by GOD. But how do mere earthlings, “us”, ever deal with that? A test? Perhaps Roaches could do better. Your choice!! 😦

• Will Janoschka says:

What a whole pile of crap! Southern I5 border crossing in Mexifornia! Go to the Texas Los Ebanos Rio Grandi crossing. The only international hand pulled ferry crossing. Never a place for illegal entry; as good folk on both sides catch them, barbecue them then eat them! Cows are nice!

• Red says:

Can we trade one leftist for a Trumpeteer Canadian? …2…3?

• Fe says:

Dekester, you are one of a handful of Treepers I always look forward to reading your comments. Always upbeat, postive, and spot on. Thank you my Canadian friend😀👍

• Curry Worsham says:

8. Kaco says:

Just praying this one works out.

9. youme says:

Good article on Wray as a white collar defense attorney which was 70 percent of his working career.
    The writer slants left but facts are facts. His biggest white collar defense work was for Credit Suisse, a bank that busted sanctions and aided Americans in hiding assets.

I love Trump but people like Wray should not be in charge of the FBI.

• georgiafl says:

Wray is also an expert prosecutor. It’s good he knows what the defense is going to do/say/tricks they will try. He will be formidable and lethal!

As a prosecutor he won the DOJ’s highest award in a short while.

The man is extremely sharp.

Just hope he’s as good as he is smart.

And has never, ever, ever, had any dealings with the Arkansas Criminal Horror Show.

• rf121 says:

Are you sure it was not just a participation trophy?

• MaineCoon says:

You are one of the few commenters who gets it regarding Wray. King and Spalding, specifically the practice group he chaired, has had many other DoJ leaders — starting with AG Griffin Bell, and DAG Larry Thompson who was Wray’s MENTOR at FBI AND godfather to Wray’s son. Yes he worked under some we don’t admire, but knowing these details and what it means to work in Special Matters and Governmental Investigations at K&S, I am hopeful and think he will go where ever the facts lead him and not veer of into politics. I am betting on and hopeful that his legal training, etc. will hold him firm on the course of justice. If he adheres to that then we will be in good hands. Time will tell.

• Will Janoschka says:

” If he adheres to that then we will be in good hands. Time will tell”.
          I agree, P45 needs many of personal integrity rather than agreement! P45 can do the deal with those of integrity. Time will tell.

• Curry Worsham says:

He knows all their tricks.

• Donna in Oregon says:

I was thinking the same thing. Dir. Wray has been on the inside of a crooked bank and even as a seasoned prosecutor, white collar crime is always thinking up ways to get around the law. Probably learned a thing or two.

10. Carolina Kat says:

When the Democrats support somebody I automatically get the nervous nellies. I hate to say that the only reason Wray has me worried is that Democrats voted for him. But there it is – He starts with two strikes – let’s see whether he attaches himself to the truth or to the villains.

• mimbler says:

Another reason is that he sided with Comey and Mueller in the Ashcroft deal,

• Curry Worsham says:

He works for President Trump now.

• MaineCoon says:

Democrats and Republicans are all going to vote for any lawyer who practiced at King and Spalding and specifically in the Special Matters And Governmental Investigations practice group, which Wray even chaired.

I’ll leave it to all the naysayers to do a little bona fide research in order to have some concrete fact for opinion making.

• Carolina Kat says:

On paper Rosenstein is a Republican. And he works for Trump. Those two facts are not consistent with his appointment of Mueller.

Sorry but your assurances of “facts” don’t apply. I agree with Missouri, you have to SHOW ME. We’ll see if Wray’s first direction is to cling to the current corrupt power structure or if he is actually going to investigate Democrats for a change. Sessions hasn’t prosecuted one person in spite of a plethora of evidence of unmasking, illegal abuses of surveillance, leaking, compromised classified information. There is no equal justice before the law. If you are in the D party, you have a get out of consequences card signed by all the R members of Congress, the media and endorsed by our DOJ.

I find skepticism is merited. Anyone who takes at face value theses appointments are in for disappointment. I don’t hold out a lot of hope for the FBM. (Federal Bureau of Matters).

11. georgiafl says:

Thank you so much, AG Sessions – I know you and Stephen Miller helped President Trump to frame this BILL!!!

• Sherlock says:

Many people don’t realize that Sessions has been advocating for reduced legal immigration for a long, long time. Practically the only Senator who did so. He has long had close ties to the Center for Immigration Studies, Numbers USA, and Federation for American Immigration reform.

The left and most of Sessions’ former senate colleagues referred these as “fringe groups”.
      Hahahaha! Not any more, baby.

• MaineCoon says:

^^^Like

12. georgiafl says:

As for Wray – only time can prove whether he is a White Hat or a Black Hat.

I’m hoping beyond hope that the new FBI Director Wray and Past Director Mueller are going to really uphold the Constitution and the Laws of our land and prosecute the BIG and Well-known criminals as well as the small and unknown ones – NOT – play partisan politics like the past regimes have done.

• mcclainra says:

Wray, maybe; will have to see. Mueller- Not a chance!

• mimbler says:

I’m afraid mueller disqualified himself on two counts already. He took his job when:
      1) He had a conflict of interest due to his history/friendship with Comey which is specifically disallowed, and
      2) He took a job that is only authorized to investigate a crime, and no crime has been specified. He is investigating a person. Even an extreme liberal like Prof Dersowitz has said that even if collusion with Russia was found to be true, it is not a crime.

• georgiafl says:

Unless…. the investigation of Trump was a ruse to start an investigation of the real criminals.

I’m hoping beyond hope that justice and law will reign over this country again.

• mimbler says:

I’ll join in and hope the same,

• MaineCoon says:

I’m with you. I retired fron the legal profession. I banking of a high powered attorneys legal mind to NOT allow himself to conclude anything but the legal facts. At least that is what I’m hoping. They aslo have a lot of pride. Hope he can’t be blackmailed…

• DD More says:

georgiafl – My hope is this little Brain-Twist is true
          See – https://conservativeexplorer.wordpress.com/2017/07/19/band-of-brothers-or-harbingers-of-doom-muellers-team-enigma/

Brain-Twist – In a notable twist, after President Trump fired James Comey, Mueller was actually interviewed again for the role of FBI director by President Trump himself in a little-reported meeting literally the day before he was appointed as Special Counsel. There is a question to be asked about why exactly Trump was bringing Mueller into an interview for a job that he had already served the full term plus a few years for, especially since Trump had fired his protégé Comey. But again, this article will not contain speculation, only information.

Then after listing the BIO’s of Mueller’s team comes –

The important question is why does a team assembled under the mandate to investigate foreign influence in the 2016 elections seem to be less of a panel of election law experts and more of a legal hit team assembled to tear to pieces an international crime ring stuffed to the brim with expertise in financial, corruption, terrorism, and white collar crimes?

Why would Trump even talk to this Swamp Dweller for a possible Job Opening? Possible answer.

Cnt-F nz+Wpl5j – for all the comments, here are 2

Anonymous ID: nz+Wpl5j 07/25/17(Tue)12:25:50 True I can confirm. Can’t say more than Sessions is a distraction and Mueller/Manafort have already been pardoned. All formal indictments and arrests will be done by next Wed. No later. This was all strategically planned and seamlessly orchestrated. Please remember that while we’ve endured a horrific 8 years, there ARE more “good guys” than bad ones and yes, even in DC.

(ID: szA0FDf7) Why the f__k would Mueller get a pardon idiot?

Anonymous ID: nz+Wpl5j 07/25/17(Tue)12:43:26 Fine. One more. He’s been pardoned because he’s elbow deep w/ Clinton’s, Obama and both “establishment” parties. He ran a lot of back door channels w/ lots of missing money to account for (personal money too) that he’d never avoid serving time for, if ever investigated. He was trapped a long time ago, like so many, against his will. His vengeance has been earned and his pardon is retribution to decades of corruption. Trump was VERY CAREFUL who he selected to pull from the Obama trenches.
          Mueller being the one to bring this home is the absolute best retaliatory ass f__k to the establishment. I will also say this, it’s intended as a sign and smoke signal for those in the establishment, still unwillingly riding the coat tails of McCain, Pelosi, Graham, Schumer, etc. because they’re living in fear. Mueller proves Trump know who the real criminals are. You’re going to watch congress unite and rally behind Teump with the establishment’s collapse because they will see the swamp can’t threaten them or blackmail anymore. I really can’t say anything else. Just have faith.

• deplorabledooku says:

Using the same basis for AG Sessions’s recusal, Mueller must also recuse. Besides there’s Federal code which demands him to do so.

• Curry Worsham says:

But there IS a known crime. The leaking of classified material as well as the unmasking.
        Mueller knows about these crimes. He is either ignoring them or investigating them. If he ignores them, he will be discredited. If he is investigating them, well … that’s a horse of another color!

• yakmaster2 says:

In a nutshell, Mimbler.
        Now he’s just hired a former Obama official to join his 16 lawyer team. He needs to be dismissed ASAP for glaring conflicts of interest by Repubs with a backbone. What a bunch of Dem appeasing weanies!

• jimsung says:

Another conflict of interest is Mueller’s relationship to Crowdstrike. Mueller was the boss of the CEO of Crowdstrike at the FBI. They ended their careers at the FBI at the same time (2012). Since Crowdstrike is in the thick of things with the (supposed) DNC hacking, their is no way he can be allowed to investigate that issue. Also, Mueller did nothing about Hillary’s Uranium One issue, which was collusion with Russia.

• Payday says:

It’s beyond beyond hope. For sure with Mueller.

• singingsoul says:

I sometimes feel that mueller and crew are the cleaning crew after Clinton and Obama.
        Now that would be a joke on the DOJ and legal system.
        Mueller is turning the wrong stone if he is after Trump. Only a Banana republic , Nazi or Stalinist country does what Rosenstein allowed.
        What a set up well thought out perfect for Comey trying to entrap Trump making up fake notes getting fired on recommendations from the DOJ. The rest is living history. I hope history will record this.
        People just think about this it makes my skin crawl from the evil spirit that is attached to those people.,

• Donna in Oregon says:

Can’t tell what he really is, but I noticed he had some tells during his hearings. Time will tell. He has my support.

Any member of the Trump admin is going to get it from the Loons and the MSM. I admire his sacrifice, and also the sacrifice of his family.

• georgiafl says:

Yes, to move from her family home and heritage and his very good job (made 9 million last year) in Atlanta to run the FBI is an incredible commitment and sacrifice.

Hopefully, he has the desire, cunning, wisdom and skill sets necessary to restore credibility and make the FBI what it should be.

13. emet" says:

The FBI has been misused for decades. Building arrest stats by going after small fry, taking major cases and investigating them into oblivion. Time to dust of the files on cases that were closed at the request of the Whitehouse. Epsein did not traffic child prostitutes by himself. Drugs could not have been smuggled into Mena without Governor Clinton saying OK. Ditto murdering those boys on the railroad tracks. Organize a Clinton task force, Obama task force, etc. All of these crooks stole a yon of money. Big assers forfeiture cases. BTW, let the Capitol Police chief make the Wasserman arrest.

14. mcclainra says:

A little cause for concern that he was overwhelmingly confirmed………………

15. georgiafl says:

No video to be found. I guess after the press showed its rear ends, they weren’t invited to this special event. Or…maybe there are super-secret vows for the FBI Director. ;8->

16. Yankee Lawyer says:

I prefer Trump appointees who are narrowly confirmed.

17. Keln says:

“As a former federal prosecutor and head of the Department of Justice’s Criminal Division, Chris Wray has successfully prosecuted terrorists, drug kingpins, and white-collar criminals.”

I’d also point out that Chris Wray has worked for years defending those charged of white-collar crimes as well. I’m not saying his clients were guilty or that he is a bad guy, but rather pointing out that he knows well both sides of the system. That can be an asset when it comes to taking out large organizations.

The Clinton Foundation in particular comes to mind, but so do a lot of corporations whose fingerprints are all over our political system.

• Yankee Lawyer says:

This is exactly Mueller’s background. The lobbyists do not have the only set of revolving doors.

• Curry Worsham says:

Keln’s point is that his background defending slimy corporations could be an asset.
        I agree.
        Mueller’s background could be helpful, as well…(wink).

• Sherlock says:

The background is far less important that the political leanings and the character. The FBI head really doesn’t investigate anything (though he of course has control over what does and doesn’t get investigated by others). Whenever they get involved directly in an investigations, things seem to get royally screwed up, compromised, and politicized.

As for the new head, I’d simply like to know who recommended him? No reason to think Trump knew him. So who put him forward? Anybody know?

• Curry Worsham says:

Actually, his firm worked “for the Trump family” and he represented Chris Christie in Bridgegate.
            ” Christie would not say whether he recommended Wray to Trump.”

Faiz Shakir, national political director of the American Civil Liberties Union, said in a statement that Wray’s firm’s legal work for the Trump family and his history of defending Christie, who was Trump’s transition director, “makes us question his ability to lead the FBI with the independence, evenhanded judgment, and commitment to the rule of law that the agency deserves.”

****

Wray represented Christie during the federal investigation into politically motivated lane closures at the George Washington Bridge that connects New Jersey and Manhattan. He kept a low profile during the scandal, but behind the scenes, he served as a comforting presence to Christie, who on Wednesday called Wray an “extraordinary lawyer” and “a nonpolitical choice.”

“When I was at the absolute lowest point of my professional life, he’s who I called,” Christie told reporters at an event in New Jersey. “I don’t think you can get a better recommendation than that.”

Christie would not say whether he recommended Wray to Trump.

• MaineCoon says:

I bet the #1 person recommending Wray was DAG Larry Thompson. He was Wray’s mentor at DoJ, godfather to Wray’s son, also practiced at King & Spalding’s Special Matters practice group, which Wray was chairing until becoming FBI Dtr. This is a close business, professional and personal relationship, with the DoJ interaction and same K&S Special Matters experience. To me this is the best rec he’d get. Thompson was extremely well liked and respected at K&S and DoJ.

18. MAGA! says:

I wish he’d swear to do his job.

19. MVW says:

The policy of ‘DC Untouchables’ has to end, massively. It is completely demoralizing to see the Giga billion dollar thieves and organized political violence against America and Americans publicly get a pass.

It is incomprehensible.

I thought Sessions would be effective. All I see are Obama and NeverTrump saboteurs. John Kelly is now responsible to deal with this directly as Sessions now reports to him.

20. Deb says:

St. Michael the Archangel
    Please pray for Director Wray, that God will protect him from the slings and arrows of the evil one
    May the Lord guide him in the pursuit of justice.
    Amen.

21. cdnintx says:

Pres. Trump didn’t go to the swearing in ceremony…is that unusual or no?

22. Sedanka says:

Little trust or hope for Wray, but I’d love to be proven wrong.

23. Rex says:

Where the blazes is our, “we just wants some arress” poster?

24. CleanhouseinDC says:

Until we see something different, I have no confidence anything will be different.

25. Ghostrider says:

These ‘firing’ conversations are quacked and wacked out. It’s not going to happen any time soon.

26. 4sure says:

Fire McCabe NOW! He’s a dirty, crooked bastard who was helping Comey try and frame Trump and I don’t want him sucking at the fed. gov’t. retirement teat for the next 30 yrs.

27. 4sure says:

Was that McCabe’s daughter holding the bible at the swearing in?

28. SR says:

I hope Session name few leakers on Friday including McMaster and previous administration folks.

• Albertus Magnus says:

We know that Bannon hates McMaster and that Bannon leaks to BB. Do we have any other source besides BB that McMaster is a leaker and/or a black hat?

29. carrierh says:

A lot of negativity today. We can’t be sure if this gentlemen will be a non-political head of the FBI but if he fails, then he will hear YOU’RE FIRED. By the way, what is it that most women are dying/bleaching their hair to be blonde when God gives us the color of hair we need. Ah well. Their choice and money, but his wife does not look good in her blonde hair. We are hoping that the FBI employees will be looked at seriously and if any conflict or connections they shouldn’t have, that they are fired asap, ditto the CIA. Definitely firing the Deputy DOJ and Muellar is a must and I think we will see that happen sooner than you think. Draining swamps take time but Trump and we are getting there. Now we must work on draining the Congress swamp and, yes, we can impeach them in either of the 2 parties in 1.

30. mitrom says:

I don’t think Kelly realizes the extent that the DOJ/FBI leadership has been corrupted. He thinks Comey is honorable. Maybe he used to be; certainly not anymore.

If Wray was worth his salt, he would demote/fire or move McCabe from Deputy Director and away from anything Trump or Clinton. He would also immediately get an independent team to review the Trump-Russia case file and interview FBI agents both inside and outside the case to make sure it’s a legit case (it isn’t).

• Donna in Oregon says:

The hearing is similar to an interview. Rule #1 Never trash your old bosses. Rule #2 Never trash former co-workers.

31. ID400 says:

I love all those here at TCTH. I continue to learn alot. My feelings about the Trump and Sessions feud turned out to be right, it was one dimensional. Here, he just nomminated a RINO and establishment guy. Why did Trump do this? I think its because he got a wink and a nod that this guy would do something to uphold the rule of law when it comes to dirty politicians. If that happens I will be pleasantly surprised. In the meantime, forgive me, I am totally disappointed with this choice and feel that nothing will happen.

32. Donna in Oregon says:

Today, I read the IG report on the FBI and 9/11. After reading all that went on back then, I feel better that we have Director Wray. The FBI was so close to catching the 9/11 hijackers and if the Phoenix and Minnesota offices had good management in Washington DC they may have had a great opportunity to stop it. They were that close.

It was a sobering read. Changed my attitude by the 4th page. Leadership makes a big difference. President Trump is a godsend. I hope Director Wray is too.

33. thesitrep says:

Don’t know a thing about him. I hope he is a dogged, untouchable Eliot Ness-Esq type character.
    One thing that bodes well is that he has a very beautiful wife.

It is well established that men with beautiful wives tend to be a much better and more trustworthy class of men.
    /;s

34. dallastexan says:

I hope he jumps right in and re-opens the Clinton investigation and geets her all bagged up.

35. Congress, the media and others are fighting Trump – but he’s determined to fulfill his promises and contract with the American Voter:
    <a href="https://assets.
    Why would Trump even talk to this Swamp Dweller for a possible Job Opening?

36. maxlcrepeau says:

<a href="https://assets. There is a question to be asked about why exactly Trump was bringing Mueller into an interview for a job that he had already served the full term plus a few years for, especially since Trump had fired his protégé Comey.

37. gumersindo says:

Please remember that while we’ve endured a horrific 8 years, there ARE more “good guys” than bad ones and yes, even in DC. com/2017/07/19/band-of-brothers-or-harbingers-of-doom-muellers-team-enigma/

38. jimenobaeznarvaez says:

<a href="https://assets. Please remember that while we’ve endured a horrific 8 years, there ARE more “good guys” than bad ones and yes, even in DC.

39. He’s been pardoned because he’s elbow joint rich w/ Clinton’s, Obama and both “establishment” parties. delight call back that while we’ve endured a outrageous 8 years, there ARE more “practiced guys” than speculative ones and yes, even in DC.