Anthony Scaramucci Discusses Brutus Priebus and The Code of Omerta….

Anthony Scaramucci called in to CNN this morning to discuss the ongoing issues with leaking from inside the White House.   Essentially Scaramucci stated, with great nuance, that Reince Priebus is the GOPe problem within the White House.

We anticipated this surfacing – SEE HERE.

This entry was posted in media bias, President Trump, Press Secretary - Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

320 Responses to Anthony Scaramucci Discusses Brutus Priebus and The Code of Omerta….

1. ditzee58 says:

Charles Crot(Cajun for poop)hammer and Brett don’t know whether to check their a_ses or scratch their watches over Scary using foul language. They’re more upset about that than they are about leaks, Awan, or anything else. Funny with all of the instagram pictures and oversharing out there, I haven’t seen one photo of either one of them walking on water.

2. Ziiggii says:

3. Troublemaker10 says:

Scaramucci gave this stuff directly to Lizza in response to Lizza asking him about who was at dinner?

So either, he made a mistake and blew it (out of anger)…

Or he didn’t care if it was all out in the open in all it’s ugliness.

Whether he intended it or not, there has been sun light shone upon the whole process of what we see unfolding.

• Troublemaker10 says:

Harvey wanted to get rid of Obama holdovers, and seems right on policy issues?
      Sounds like a white hat keeper to me.

I don’t like this.

They got rid of Flynn, KT McFarland, and now this guy. They tried to get rid of Gorka but failed.

I like Mattis a lot. Not sure McMaster can be trusted. Yet Mattis and McMaster are friends.
      I’m so confused.

• Ziiggii says:

I’m confused as well… I have a feeling all these things are connected but it’s hard to see through the chaff.

• M. Mueller says:

Also confused, but I do know that this article in the New Yorker is not going to help our President look like he is running a capable White House. That is all I care about. Anthony needs to practice some restraint!

4. Troublemaker10 says:

I don’t view Steve Bannon as an establishment ir deep state guy. He does want this stuff exposed.

So is he a white hat or black hat….and where does he fit in with all of this?

5. redredrice says:

More and more, all these internal squabbles and intrigues are reminding me of the plot of Hamilton. No wonder VP Pence went to see it!

6. MVW says:

Bannon is a big picture strategy guy. AS is the knife man. He will be nice until a door needs to be kicked down. Trump needs AScara to kick down the doors, and leave himself to be the nice guy.

• Sylvia Avery says:

Do you remember the stories of Rahm Emmanuel as BOs chief of staff? He is apparently a real foul mouthed mean as a snake SOB. He chased people into locker rooms nekkid as a jaybird jabbing his finger in the air and yelling. He was hated, but considered effective for BO.

• omyword says:

Yeah, you don’t get this wealthy and to this level by being sweet and prissy. You better clink when you walk and you better be able to back it up. Mooch isn’t playing games, he is out for blood.

7. georgiafl says:

Scaramucci is a man of too many words. I wish he would spend less time on TV and Twitter and more time rooting out the moles and leakers.

• georgiafl says:

Scaramucci spends a lot of time back tracking and explaining his past remarks….so much noise. I just want him to stop and focus on the job at hand.

These are my impressions and maybe I’m reading him wrong.

• M. Mueller says:

No, georgia, you are right.

• Abster says:

He is enjoying the limelight too much. He’s been very effective. I didn’t care for the crude comments today. He has made them and owns them. That is that. I just hope he remembers he can be just effective without the potty mouth. Other than that, he is great, just what we needed.

• Katherine McCoun says:

keeps the yappy little Uniparty lap dogs busy while the Admin is MAGA. Thinking of all of the Secretaries MAGA every day without this annoying baying hounds trying to tree them on this or that. Let them focus on this guy. He can take the attention/heat for a while and let the rest work, work and work and win, win and win for our country!

• georgiafl says:

Good points! So Scaramucci is a Scaramouche or Rodeo Clown (no insult intended) to keep the bull distracted, confused and tired out, so the Matador can get in the kill blow with his sword.

• kiskiminetas says:

Maybe, maybe not GF. I don’t think for a second that he would come in to his position with hell fire and brimstone without the MAN letting him do so. I believe he is part and parcel of The Big Ugly. Give em hades Mucci!

• Southern Son says:

Search Vasyl Lemachenko.
        He is a Ukranian Gold Glove Champion, who went 396-1 as n Amateur. He Twice avenged his one loss.
        I consider Scaramoochi is like this.
        A lot of his punches, are to confuse and distract.
        He slaps his opponents gloves away, to expose them to more punches.
        But in the end, he Wins!
        That said, he does talk too much for this son of the South.

• Southern Son says:

Lomachenko.
          My bad.

• Benson II says:

I think his “lots of talk” is exactly what’s needed. He talks over and around the press keeping them off balance and getting his points across instead of letting them get their points across. This is how New York guys operate as I recently saw explained by an ex-secret service guy Dan Bongino a New Yorker himself. I was very impressed with the fact he really gets it about Trump and how intelligent and intuitive he is. Glad he’s on our side and is just what’s needed at this juncture.

• Zennalou says:

You are not wrong!

• Deb says:

I think this may be his job, to serve as a diversion for the media. Let’s hope there is a method to the madness, with PDJT there usually is.

• trapper says:

It’s 3 am in the White House and Scar is walking the halls banging on a pan with a hammer, waking up and terrifying the delicate little GOPe staffers and Obama holdovers, Want a different metaphor? He’s setting the weeds on fire with a flame thrower to see what runs out.

I love New York!

8. Scotty19541 says:

LOLOL… PDJT has his wolverines doing the heavy lifting to MAGA …. economy, jobs, trade, foreign policy, law enforcement, immigration. So now he has brought in a rabid rottweiler to clean out the leakers! I LOVE IT!! Do not for one second think that Scaramucci didn’t know EXACTLY what he was doing using vulgar language in the call with the fake news. He KNEW it would be all over the news and that many would put on their ‘I’m shocked’ faces and berate him …. but he ALSO knew that this would scare the crap out of his enemies! His attitude being ‘I don’t give a flying f*ck what ANYONE thinks …. I am here to KILL THE LEAKS and my allegiance is to President trump and the USA only!!! I LOVE IT!! God Bless President Donald J. Trump!

9. Texian says:

You don’t get a street smart fighter who is also virginal in the same package.. it doesn’t work that way.

I am ok with the street smart fighter that happens to come with the mandatory option of occasional colorful language that comes with the package..

• Sherlock says:

Didn’t need to go after Bannon in that way, in the freakin’ New Yorker.

• trapper says:

I will say it again. Bannon is Irish and Scaramucci is Italian. Each perfectly capable of telling the other to go F himself. Not worried about either of them.

• Texian says:

Exactly.. How many times have you heard real men say to each other “.. hey F you..”.. “oh yeah, well F you too..”.. Alpha males..

• Scotty19541 says:

LOL… no worries …. Bannon is a big boy and can take it. Look at the ‘so called’ Trump vs Sessions ‘feud’ but remember your Sun Tzu … “Make your enemy think you are weak’

• Jenny R. says:

How do you know Bannon (who isn’t exactly a shrinking violet himself) and Scaramucci aren’t having a great personal joke over this?
        Now, it could be that this is an actual feud…but then again maybe it isn’t…or perhaps Bannon has been getting a bit ahead of himself…or it could all be a farce. Thing is, we don’t know.
        As a person of Italian heritage myself, I have to admit: I’m getting a pretty big kick out of this.

• Marti says:

Sher: It was a tactic, just like when Rod Rosenstein wenf after Comey….with a letter ! To throw the enemies off the scent right before a pivot.

10. Rick says:

11. Comrade Mope says:

I seem to recall Candidate Trump at his rallies stating he knew some really smart business people who would love to help make the country great again. Really nice guys. Some not so nice. Some are killers. Scaramucci falls into the latter category. They went after Trump’s family. This cannot end well for the Swampers.
    It’s gunna get real ugly real fast. Bigly Ugly™

• scott467 says:

“It’s gunna get real ugly real fast. Bigly Ugly™”

_________________

It can’t ugly enough fast enough.

We need an abattoir.

12. Joyful Noise says:

Here’s another one! Hilarious!

13. omyword says:

Liking da Mooch! Its high time we had a frothing at the mouth pit bull in the white house AND a republican! All the drama aside and the chatter, you can’t make an omelet without breaking some eggs. So if you can’t handle the heat of the battle, stay home. There is a war going on for the very soul of this country and we ALL need to let go of the Princess and the Pea attitude! Let it be nasty, let it be whatever it is, but get the job D O N E!! If you have to offend some sweet hearts sensibilities, oh well. I like it we have a rabid pit bull shaking it up. Maybe this is what we need in the friggin DOJ!!!

14. ecmarsh says:

Our long gone doggie whose name was Mooch. We refereed to him as “The Mooch”.
    He was the most loving dog but anything that messed with him, looook out!

15. Summer says:

Anyone remember Rahm Emmanuel’s liberal use of the “colorful language” while in the White House? Every other word was really colorful. Democrats found that endearing. Obama was joking about it, saw that myself on TeeVee.

16. repsort says:

I like him but too much a$$kissin of the FAKE dishonest traitorous “journalists” going on IMO. /shrug I admit, I’m in a sour mood. So maybe it’s just me..

17. IrredeemableDeplorable says:

I’m thinking Hillary could make Anthony blush with her foul mouth. So I’ve heard.

18. Scotty19541 says:

The kids over at The_Donald are loving them some Scaramucci! I edited this quote from there a bit to take out some language ………

‘ I’ve witnessed a lot of amazing stuff riding this train, but this interview should/will be in the Trump train all of fame. I swear to God, I had to check and double check that this was not some kind of attempt at parody by the New Yorker.’

‘Finally a second person with b*lls in the white house.’

‘Scaramucci is my f**king spirit animal’

‘Love how Krauthammer gets on TV and is all “muh presidentialism.” Guy is a cu*k. I’m not interested in patty cake politicians. If I were, I would not have supported Trump…’

19. Fake Nametag says:

Mooch said just a day or so ago that he was a “front-stabbing kind of guy”. This is the demonstration. White House staffers are terrified now and won’t be wearing white shirts to work for a while.

20. xyzlatin says:

I am laughing while listening to this interview. We now have an argumentative voluble Italian defending the President. He will NOT let them have the last word. The Press don’t have a chance.

21. From my perspective; this is all much ado about nothing.
    It matters not if Preibus and Scaramucci love each other or hate each other and they swear at each other everyday. It matters not how many interviews are given to whomever or whatever Lyin’MSM personality or whatever; none of it matters. It’s all theatrics.
    The only thing that matters is that those enemies of the USA and our POTUS are found, exposed, and punished.
    At that point, our President and We the People will have control of the agenda to MAGA.
    So, to my way of thinking, whatever it takes, whoever can do it; fine with me.
    I stand with President Donald J. Trump all the way to MAGA.

22. All American Snowflake says:

Good riddance to Priebus. He was a covert “Never Trumper” from the very beginning.